PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Eastern Washington!!

BisonBacker
January 5th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Congratulations to Eastern Washington on a heck of a season. Next year will be interesting for both teams. EWU has to replace 27 seniors. NDSU 24 not to mention a large part of the coaching staff. Next year should be interesting for both. I suspect both will be contenders anyway for the Natty next year. Best definitely has EWU going in the right direction.

Pards Rule
January 5th, 2019, 04:27 PM
agreed!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2019, 06:11 PM
Yeah, I really enjoyed the game and glad that EWU stayed in it and kept it interesting for the entire game. Hats off to both teams.

Red & Black
January 5th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Congratulations to Eastern Washington on a heck of a season. Next year will be interesting for both teams. EWU has to replace 27 seniors. NDSU 24 not to mention a large part of the coaching staff. Next year should be interesting for both. I suspect both will be contenders anyway for the Natty next year. Best definitely has EWU going in the right direction.

Thanks ‘Backer. We needed to play mistake free football and just had too many drive killing penalties today.

veinup
January 5th, 2019, 07:44 PM
well played, eagles! I was proud of those lads today. lot of heart on that team.

Scooter
January 5th, 2019, 08:17 PM
When NDSU miss the chip shot FG, everyone watching at our party went..."oh sh_t, here they come." EWU showed fight till the end.

dewey
January 5th, 2019, 11:30 PM
Agreed. Great season by the Eagles with all of their players that got injured. They just kept fighting today. Credit to the their team for that.

EB is going to put some up monster numbers the next few years in Cheney and win a LOT of games.

Dewey

cx500d
January 5th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Your D hung tough....I was biting my nails on those onside kicks....It was still anybody's game at that point...

Good job!

Sader87
January 6th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Eastern Washington nevah had a shot.....sorry, but that game was nevah in doubt

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2019, 12:34 AM
Eastern Washington nevah had a shot.....sorry, but that game was nevah in doubt

You are always a bit of douchebag after these games. It's pretty much like clockwork with you to try and piss all over everything. STFU, the game was a real decent game. NDSU is a juggernaut, EWU played tough but not much you can do against a machine like NDSU right now.

BTW, if you just want to keep coming on here to just try and stir up some trouble I'll be happy to play that game with you. Let me know.

thebootfitter
January 6th, 2019, 01:29 AM
You are always a bit of douchebag after these games. It's pretty much like clockwork with you to try and piss all over everything. STFU, the game was a real decent game. NDSU is a juggernaut, EWU played tough but not much you can do against a machine like NDSU right now.

BTW, if you just want to keep coming on here to just try and stir up some trouble I'll be happy to play that game with you. Let me know.Can I just say that I have a bit of a man crush on you, Ursus? This is great! Ha! Stick it to 'im!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2019, 01:00 PM
Can I just say that I have a bit of a man crush on you, Ursus? This is great! Ha! Stick it to 'im!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah man I get that. I am a real charmer. Here is my retort to that btw.

https://youtu.be/lYIRO97dhII?t=51

IBleedYellow
January 6th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Gotta say you can tell EWU has tried to move away from being a finesse team.

If they continue that and develop more discipline they will be a force.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk