PDA

View Full Version : new guy here

hornetsrhorrible
April 9th, 2007, 07:33 PM
nice to find a 1-aa or championship division whatever, site. looks like alot of dedicated fans! a short bio. 34 yo male living in newport news, virginia. delaware state university 94' mathematics. love college football especially small schools. looking forward to posting this season.
thanks
hornets are horrible (at least their trying to get better!xlolx )

UNHWildCats
April 9th, 2007, 07:37 PM
:P welcome and before u get beat on its FCS or u might get away still saying I-AA but i wouldnt say 1-aa :D

again Welcome :D:D:D

Seawolf97
April 9th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Welcome Aboard!

appsfan
April 9th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the FCS family.

April 9th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the AGS Community, the best national boards following the FCS in the world!

Fresno St. Alum
April 9th, 2007, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=hornetsrhorrible]nice to find a 1-aa or championship division whatever, site. looks like alot of dedicated fans! a short bio. 34 yo male living in newport news, virginia. delaware state university 94' mathematics. love college football especially small schools. looking forward to posting this season.
thanks
hornets are horrible (at least their trying to get better!xlolx )[/QUOTE

Pretty good basketball team at Delaware St.

ucdtim17
April 9th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Name works for both Hornets schools

Go...gate
April 9th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the board! :)

appfan2008
April 9th, 2007, 08:38 PM
glad to have you new additions to the site are always welcome

Ivytalk
April 9th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Good to see a Hornet alum on board! You'll have many chances to defend the honor of your alma mater!

dbackjon
April 9th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Welcome!! Good to see a DSU alum on here!

LeopardFan04
April 9th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Welcome Hornet!

bobbythekidd
April 9th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Allow me to get you up to speed here. Courtesy of our favorites:

1. Montana doesn't like Montana State
2. San Diego is overrated
3. NDSU should be #1 and got jobbed not being in the playoffs, in the minds of most posters not from NDSU
4. A player from Cal-Poly will win the Buchanan
spelunker64
5a.You left off the fact that you are considered a Homer is you think your team has a shot at winning a game!
BrevardMountaineer03
5b. The SoCon "is weak", and if you pick anyone other than App. St., Furman, and Wofford, to finish in the top 3 you are absolutely crazy!
BULLDOG8180
6. You'll love it when AZGrizFan posts anything since he has the best avatar on the board.
Cobblestone
7. Don't get involved in the GSU/BVG debate. No matter what you post, a GSU fan will promptly tell you your an idiot and lack the necessary information.
8. It'll take a while, but you will come to understand every word from Mr. Chicken.
9. San Diego would've beat Ohio State this year.
10. App State is "over-rated"
11. Use the correct terminology when referring to FCS. Ralph knows where you live.
12. Refer all sexual/moral questions to Cap'n Cat in the longue, he's our AGS resident Dear Abby.
13. Don't ever post in Crapsville before the season is officially over for ASU. If you've won the NC, don't post still because you'll jinx it for next year.
14. CatfishCCU is of unknown sexual orientation and very well might also be known as AppGuy.
15. The Furman posters on this board are generally pretty cool, do not confuse them with their purple companions on the UFFP.
16. Don't talk too much smack about WCU...their diehards are already probably contemplating suicide as it is.
17. We'll never live down "hot, hot, hot." Before every big game, expect our opposing team to bring it up like nobody has ever seen if before. Yes, we've explained that it wasn't meant for release or to be a recruitment video. No, they don't listen.
18. Montana cannot lose at Wa-Griz, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
19. Don't get in the middle of a D1B/Cap'n Cat/UNH Wildcats vs. Baldy/AZGrizFan political battle unless you have approximately 36-48 continuous hours available to argue over pointless details.
20. If a team starts unexpectedly having a great season, expect their posters to multiply 1000x over (*ahem* San Diego).
21. Please don't criticize another poster for their lack of spelling. Sometimes you just want to get you point across, not turn in a freakin' spellproofed essay.
22. Cap'n Cat bribes the girls in his pictures to appear with him, don't let him tell you otherwise.
23. Anybody on here with over 3,000 posts officially has no life (I'm getting close, I know).
24. IGO4UNI is ALWAYS drinking, feel no obligation to crack one open just to post on his drinking threads, another opportunity shall come usually within 12-14 hours.
25. Don't tell Cap'n Cat you live near some good fishing spots unless your sure you're cool with a HUGE dude crashing on your couch for a few days/months.
26. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself to fellow AGS'ers at a tailgate. Although perhaps somewhat awkward at first, we're all usually hammered anyway.
27. App fans are despicable, vile pieces of trash to all opposing teams' fans following their visit and loss at KBS. Accept this as the price of success.
28. Dave Coulson is a through-and-through App homer. Don't let his extensive knowledge of all FCS teams and usually correct predictions fool you.
29. D1B did NOT in fact play for Liberty University as he is actually the anti-Christ.
30. Thou shalt be liked more around AGS if you change your avatar to a pic of a smokin' hot chick.
31. Prognosticating and arguing about who's gonna win on AGS is to many more fun than the actual game.
32. If thou talketh smack and thou team loseth, taketh not a few weeks off AGS in hopes that we'll forget. Cometh back over and eat thou crow. We have long memories, anyway.
33. Honestly, the east-coast-bias thing is just stupid.
34. Thou shalt not post naked pictures on the bikini thread.
35. Arguing about whether or not is colder in one FCS city versus another and what sort of advantage that gives is stupid, do not partake.
36. If an AGS fans' team is losing, chances are great it's the fault of the playcalling and coaching. If they ran the team, things would be going a lot better.
ASU Kep
37)Great West is best.....if only this year.....and if counting only non-play-off wins
Rabit Rabbit
38) Bison95 is married and therefore hasn't had sex in a long time...he requires that he lives vicariously through you.
39) UNHWildCats has a thing for Asians...
40) Mods are your freinds here....respect them
41) Any pictures of hot women that you come across or hilarious videos you are OBLIGATED to post them here...
42) Once again, CatfishCCU's sexual orientation is heterosexual and Sticky Bunz is just a nickname
CatfishCCU
43) Every FCS conference has the worst referees in the world!
Ohio Hen
44) If you have a teen age daughter, do not take her anywhere near a Northern Iowa game.
45) If have a teenage asian son, don't take him anywhere near a New Hampshire game
46) If you think you know everything, you must be a Delaware fan
47) Don't be too impressed when it looks like Delaware fans always monopolize the top ten of any contest held by or sponsored by AGS. 90% of all AGS members are Delaware Fans. Also as bad as UD has been over the last few years, they have plenty of time to trivialize
48) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, Catfish CCU and AppGuy04 are the same person. However, AppGuy is really straight
49) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, billk and gannonfan are the same person
50) I am, and you will be too, amazed at all the absolutely useless information known by 89hen
OL FU
51. The BSC is overrated---especially according to Hens fans.
AZGrizFan
52. Ralph is your friend and helper.
Ralph

dbackjon
April 9th, 2007, 10:34 PM
xhurrayx

Bravo!

UNHWildCats
April 9th, 2007, 11:04 PM
regardless of the 3000 post level or not Bobby, after that you officially have no life. And dang every member should be smacking him with some rep

GOKATS
April 9th, 2007, 11:20 PM

1a. Montana State hates Montana

Well done- rep delivered.xthumbsupx

Grizo406
April 10th, 2007, 01:54 AM
The best post I've EVER read!

I wanted to give ya' some rep points, but when I tried, all I got was "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bobbythekidd again."

I'll wear my GSU t-shirt tomorrow, in your honor, my friend!xbowx xbowx xthumbsupx

Fresno St. Alum
April 10th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Grizo, give 5 other guys points and then you can give Bob his points like he deserves.

jessesd
April 10th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Let me fix this for ya!!!

39) UNHWildCats has a thing for Asians... MEN xthumbsupx

813Jag
April 10th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Welcome to board. Have fun.

Cobblestone
April 10th, 2007, 07:55 AM
nice to find a 1-aa or championship division whatever, site. looks like alot of dedicated fans! a short bio. 34 yo male living in newport news, virginia. delaware state university 94' mathematics. love college football especially small schools. looking forward to posting this season.
thanks

Welcome aboard. I agree with you about your band.

RabidRabbit
April 10th, 2007, 08:09 AM
37)Great West is best.....if only this year.....and if counting only non-play-off wins
RabidRabbit

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

We're that western conference that you'll hear/read about but never see! xlolx xlolx xlolx

Bobby did a great job!

Welcome aboard to another DSU! But not Dakota :p

hornetsrhorrible
April 10th, 2007, 08:47 AM

3. NDSU should be #1 and got jobbed not being in the playoffs, in the minds of most posters not from NDSU
spelunker64
5a.You left off the fact that you are considered a Homer is you think your team has a shot at winning a game!
BrevardMountaineer03
5b. The SoCon "is weak", and if you pick anyone other than App. St., Furman, and Wofford, to finish in the top 3 you are absolutely crazy!
BULLDOG8180
6. You'll love it when AZGrizFan posts anything since he has the best avatar on the board.
Cobblestone
7. Don't get involved in the GSU/BVG debate. No matter what you post, a GSU fan will promptly tell you your an idiot and lack the necessary information.
8. It'll take a while, but you will come to understand every word from Mr. Chicken.
11. Use the correct terminology when referring to FCS. Ralph knows where you live.
12. Refer all sexual/moral questions to Cap'n Cat in the longue, he's our AGS resident Dear Abby.
13. Don't ever post in Crapsville before the season is officially over for ASU. If you've won the NC, don't post still because you'll jinx it for next year.
14. CatfishCCU is of unknown sexual orientation and very well might also be known as AppGuy.
15. The Furman posters on this board are generally pretty cool, do not confuse them with their purple companions on the UFFP.
16. Don't talk too much smack about WCU...their diehards are already probably contemplating suicide as it is.
17. We'll never live down "hot, hot, hot." Before every big game, expect our opposing team to bring it up like nobody has ever seen if before. Yes, we've explained that it wasn't meant for release or to be a recruitment video. No, they don't listen.
19. Don't get in the middle of a D1B/Cap'n Cat/UNH Wildcats vs. Baldy/AZGrizFan political battle unless you have approximately 36-48 continuous hours available to argue over pointless details.
20. If a team starts unexpectedly having a great season, expect their posters to multiply 1000x over (*ahem* San Diego).
21. Please don't criticize another poster for their lack of spelling. Sometimes you just want to get you point across, not turn in a freakin' spellproofed essay.
22. Cap'n Cat bribes the girls in his pictures to appear with him, don't let him tell you otherwise.
23. Anybody on here with over 3,000 posts officially has no life (I'm getting close, I know).
24. IGO4UNI is ALWAYS drinking, feel no obligation to crack one open just to post on his drinking threads, another opportunity shall come usually within 12-14 hours.
25. Don't tell Cap'n Cat you live near some good fishing spots unless your sure you're cool with a HUGE dude crashing on your couch for a few days/months.
26. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself to fellow AGS'ers at a tailgate. Although perhaps somewhat awkward at first, we're all usually hammered anyway.
27. App fans are despicable, vile pieces of trash to all opposing teams' fans following their visit and loss at KBS. Accept this as the price of success.
28. Dave Coulson is a through-and-through App homer. Don't let his extensive knowledge of all FCS teams and usually correct predictions fool you.
29. D1B did NOT in fact play for Liberty University as he is actually the anti-Christ.
30. Thou shalt be liked more around AGS if you change your avatar to a pic of a smokin' hot chick.
31. Prognosticating and arguing about who's gonna win on AGS is to many more fun than the actual game.
32. If thou talketh smack and thou team loseth, taketh not a few weeks off AGS in hopes that we'll forget. Cometh back over and eat thou crow. We have long memories, anyway.
35. Arguing about whether or not is colder in one FCS city versus another and what sort of advantage that gives is stupid, do not partake.
36. If an AGS fans' team is losing, chances are great it's the fault of the playcalling and coaching. If they ran the team, things would be going a lot better.
ASU Kep
Rabit Rabbit
38) Bison95 is married and therefore hasn't had sex in a long time...he requires that he lives vicariously through you.
41) Any pictures of hot women that you come across or hilarious videos you are OBLIGATED to post them here...
42) Once again, CatfishCCU's sexual orientation is heterosexual and Sticky Bunz is just a nickname
CatfishCCU
Ohio Hen
44) If you have a teen age daughter, do not take her anywhere near a Northern Iowa game.
45) If have a teenage asian son, don't take him anywhere near a New Hampshire game
47) Don't be too impressed when it looks like Delaware fans always monopolize the top ten of any contest held by or sponsored by AGS. 90% of all AGS members are Delaware Fans. Also as bad as UD has been over the last few years, they have plenty of time to trivialize
48) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, Catfish CCU and AppGuy04 are the same person. However, AppGuy is really straight
49) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, billk and gannonfan are the same person
50) I am, and you will be too, amazed at all the absolutely useless information known by 89hen
OL FU
AZGrizFan
Ralph
are those rules the "terms of use"??
ive had the good fortune to travel all over the us and see many of the schools, teams and fans that are the focus of this board. im amazed at the passion many of the fans have with virtually no major tv/media coverage. i have to say though after spending 8 months in missoula for work they take the crown for fcs fans. though georgia southern has a big local following. delaware state doesnt have much of a local following (any following really)but its recent turn around has created some buzz. hopefully they will continue to grow and the locals will embrace the school. the points you make about ud are well taken, its often when i tell people i went to delaware state they say "blue hens" i have to correct them. though when i run into hampton students and grads around here they know dsu well and they give me strange look when they find out i went to dsu, im not a "traditional" dsu-meac student. though when i was at dsu the student body was well deversified. id like to see delaware play delaware state, i think it would be good for dsu and southern delaware but then again id hate to knock west chester off delaware's homecoming schedule!xlolx

mcveyrl
April 10th, 2007, 08:50 AM
ive had the good fortune to travel all over the us and see many of the schools, teams and fans that are the focus of this board. im amazed at the passion many of the fans have with virtually no major tv/media coverage. i have to say though after spending 8 months in missoula for work they take the crown for fcs fans. though georgia southern has a big local following. delaware state doesnt have much of a local following (any following really)but its recent turn around has created some buzz. hopefully they will continue to grow and the locals will embrace the school. the points you make about ud are well taken, its often when i tell people i went to delaware state they say "blue hens" i have to correct them. though when i run into hampton students and grads around here they know dsu well and they give me strange look when they find out i went to dsu, im not a "traditional" dsu-meac student. though when i was at dsu the student body was well deversified. id like to see delaware play delaware state, i think it would be good for dsu and southern delaware but then again id hate to knock west chester off delaware's homecoming schedule!xlolx

You've been here before haven't you? xlolx xlolx

YoUDeeMan
April 10th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Welcome to the board, Hagar the Hornetsrhorrible. xhurrayx Good to see a DSU fan on here - there are not enough of them.

As far as WCU (West Chester University) goes, none of us at UD are happy to have them on our schedule. Now that Roselle is leaving (a WCU alum), hopefully, we'll drop them and get some solid I-AA teams to take their place.

Unfortunately, DSU probably won’t be on UD’s schedule. As you mentioned, it would be good for DSU and southern Delaware; however UD has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I’m hoping we’ll see DSU in the playoffs this year. Lavan has the Hornets looking good lately (you might think about changing your name) and maybe this is the year everything falls into place for a UD/DSU match up. xthumbsupx

bison95
April 10th, 2007, 09:35 AM

First off i do have ocasional sex, I do/will live vicariously through those that get oral gratification! So pm your stories:D

Bobbythekidxbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

spelunker64
April 10th, 2007, 09:39 AM

spelunker64
BrevardMountaineer03
BULLDOG8180
Cobblestone
ASU Kep
Rabit Rabbit
CatfishCCU
Ohio Hen
OL FU
AZGrizFan
Ralph

Not to pat my back, but I will. I think I started this list awhile back on a newbie post. xrolleyesx Great additions by everyone.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18295&highlight=newbie #8

Welcome hornetsrhorrible!

HensRock
April 10th, 2007, 10:05 AM
...id hate to knock west chester off delaware's homecoming schedule!xlolx

Something tells me that hornetsrhorrible is going to fit in here just fine.
Touché, my First State brother!

The Hornets are not horrible though. They are my sleeper pick for the MEAC this season. xnodx

bobbythekidd
April 10th, 2007, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=spelunker64]Not to pat my back, but I will. I think I started this list awhile back on a newbie post. xrolleyesx Great additions by everyone.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18295&highlight=newbie #8QUOTE]
Such a classic thread! I thought so much of the priceless additions, I took the time to cut/ paste every one and site the author.

If you want to give rep points, give them to the authors sited in the post.xtwocentsx

bobbythekidd
April 10th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Not to pat my back, but I will. I think I started this list awhile back on a newbie post. xrolleyesx Great additions by everyone.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18295&highlight=newbie #8

Welcome hornetsrhorrible!
Such a classic thread! I thought so much of the priceless additions, I took the time to cut/ paste every one and site the author.

If you want to give rep points, give them to the authors sited in the post.xtwocentsx

henfan
April 10th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Something tells me that hornetsrhorrible is going to fit in here just fine.
Touché, my First State brother!

The Hornets are not horrible though. They are my sleeper pick for the MEAC this season. xnodx

Yup, exactly what he said. Despite my screen name and the fact that I'll always root for my alma mater first, I'm a First State football fan through and through.

Welcome fellow Hornet fan! You may have to change your screen name after this coming season. Lavan has the team on a trajectory that's far from horrible!

appfan2008
April 10th, 2007, 01:05 PM
great list a lot of good comments in there

JALMOND
April 10th, 2007, 01:31 PM
thanks

Greetings and welcome from the West Coast to the East Coast. Whatever you do, go easy (at first) on the East Coast bias. We do play pretty good football out West.

andy7171
April 10th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Welcome hornetsrhorrible! And I too agree with the last few posters, DelState football is not horrible.
I was actually rooting for y'all to get into the playoffs, but the Howard loss killed ya.

phillyAPP
April 10th, 2007, 06:19 PM
WOW

That was pretty good,even if you did prod APP a few times.

We are just trying to catch GSU in National Championships and "Dumb and Blind" Fans.

89Hen
April 10th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Welcome to a Down State U fan! xbowx

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/06/Hell-freezes.jpg

GeauxColonels
April 10th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Welcome!!! Make sure you clear your schedule....it's an inevitability that you will spend WAY too much time on here as everyone else has pretty much found that out already.

GOKATS
April 10th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Welcome from another member of the Big Sky Conf.xnodx

blukeys
April 10th, 2007, 11:19 PM

Welcome aboard Hornets fan. You have more friends than you know. First and foremost is Henfan!!!! Although a New Castle guy Henfan supports DSU to the MAX!!!!!!

We have much work to do and I am totally pissed that DSU fired Earl Walker as the Wrestling coach. This was easily one of the dumbest moves of Charlie Bell and he had many dumb moves before this!!!!

I have too many credit hours from DSU to diss the school and its programs but they do too much dumb stuff to believe!!!!

Games with UD will not improve this situation, expecially with the DSU alumni association!!!!

At any rate stay around as we need you in the 1st State.

carney2
April 11th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Trying to think of some wise a _ _ comment to prep you for the abuse that you will get around here. Nothing comes immediately to mind, but I'm working on it. In the meantime, keep posting. You need to have a minimum of 100 posts by a certain date (don't know what date that is; sorry) to qualify as a voter in the weekly AGS CS (formerly I-AA) poll.

Welcome, and always enter here in full body armor.

MarkCCU
April 11th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Welcome to board. Dinner is at 7, wash up before please. Keep your fingers out of my sugar bowl and don't eat from the tree of Knowledge. Other than that, welcome and enjoy your stay here at AGS!

MarkCCU
April 11th, 2007, 09:04 AM

14. CatfishCCU is of unknown sexual orientation and very well might also be known as AppGuy01

42) Once again, CatfishCCU's sexual orientation is heterosexual and Sticky Bunz is just a nickname for CatfishCCU

Well, I see I have already been Introduced.

Allow me to clarify some things for you my newly found friend.

1) Coastal should've been in the SOCON over Samford, it's obvious that God hates us.

2)I'm not gay, and any pictures that Dbackjon shows you are fabrications.

3)Appguy04 and I aren't the same person.

4) Or are we?

xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

MarkCCU
April 11th, 2007, 09:07 AM

First off i do have ocasional sex, I do/will live vicariously through those that get oral gratification! So pm your stories:D

Bobbythekidxbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Which reminds me, i've got a story to tell you bison

MarkCCU
April 11th, 2007, 09:10 AM
If you're aisan...don't tell Travis

lizrdgizrd
April 11th, 2007, 11:09 AM
If you're aisan...don't tell Travis
Unless you're female. Then don't tell...well anyone but Travis. xsmiley_wix

MarkCCU
April 11th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Unless you're female. Then don't tell...well anyone but Travis. xsmiley_wix

definetly don't tell us...

lizrdgizrd
April 11th, 2007, 11:13 AM
definetly don't tell us...
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/angelic002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Henwatcher
April 11th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Welcome and enjoy.

OL FU
April 11th, 2007, 03:10 PM

spelunker64
BrevardMountaineer03
BULLDOG8180
Cobblestone
ASU Kep
Rabit Rabbit
CatfishCCU
Ohio Hen
OL FU
AZGrizFan
Ralph

xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

53. Win or lose, Georgia Southern Sucks alwaysxsmiley_wix

bobbythekidd
April 11th, 2007, 04:13 PM
xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

53. Win or lose, Georgia Southern Sucks alwaysxsmiley_wix
I just might forget to add that one when I get home. Don't be surprised if the next newbie gets the same list without #53 on there.xsmiley_wix

I'll add it when I get home. FU!

(interpret "FU" how ever you like)xthumbsupx

citdog
April 11th, 2007, 04:58 PM
54. CitDog is a very well adjusted young man. He is also a stark raving, one might say RABID Secessionist! He and his Cadets are responsible for more dabauchery than the Barbary Pirates! Ralph is also your friend and helper!

OL FU
April 11th, 2007, 05:00 PM
54. CitDog is a very well adjusted young man. He is also a stark raving, one might say RABID Secessionist! He and his Cadets are responsible for more dabauchery than the Barbary Pirates! Ralph is also your friend and helper!

55. citdog pokes horses:p xsmiley_wix :o xlolx

citdog
April 11th, 2007, 05:05 PM
55. citdog pokes horses:p xsmiley_wix :o xlolx

only if they let me buy them dinner first!xthumbsupx

OL FU
April 11th, 2007, 05:06 PM
only if they let me buy them dinner first!xthumbsupxxbowx xlolx

bobbythekidd
April 11th, 2007, 08:55 PM

53. Win or lose, Georgia Southern Sucks
OL FU
54. citdog is a very well adjusted young man. He is also a stark raving, one might say RABID Secessionist! He and his Cadets are responsible for more dabauchery than the Barbary Pirates! Ralph is also your friend and helper!
citdog
55. citdog pokes horses
OL FU
56. only if they let me buy them dinner first! (refer to #55)
citdog

ADDED EM! Even though #53 is untrue, and #55 is illegal

LarryBoy
April 11th, 2007, 11:09 PM

You really think so? There's some idiocy there, but I've always thought it was at least decently good-natured.

One thing's for sure...I'll never open my trap on TSC....never, ever again.

bobbythekidd
April 11th, 2007, 11:23 PM
You really think so? There's some idiocy there, but I've always thought it was at least decently good-natured.

One thing's for sure...I'll never open my trap on TSC....never, ever again.
LB, I didn't write a word of that post. The authors are all cited.
I am a member on theUFFP, and have found the posters to be passionate, a bit ribbing, but respectful. I wish I could say the same same for TSC.

I am a member of TSC, both the old board and new board, look me up. My screen name is the same. I have exactly "0" posts on both boards. Combined!

Those guys are bunch of vultures, not Eagles. IMO.

MarkCCU
April 12th, 2007, 12:41 AM
#54 Lapper is a CCU alum that is Anti-CCU...get used to it
#55 That tingly feeling is now AGS-deprivation

LarryBoy
April 12th, 2007, 07:18 AM
LB, I didn't write a word of that post. The authors are all cited.
I am a member on theUFFP, and have found the posters to be passionate, a bit ribbing, but respectful. I wish I could say the same same for TSC.

I am a member of TSC, both the old board and new board, look me up. My screen name is the same. I have exactly "0" posts on both boards. Combined!

Those guys are bunch of vultures, not Eagles. IMO.

You know...I think I realized that you didn't write it at some point during the night...and then my brain was friend by an attempt at a paper. Sorry for the confusion!

appfan2008
April 12th, 2007, 07:59 AM

53. Win or lose, Georgia Southern Sucks
OL FU
54. citdog is a very well adjusted young man. He is also a stark raving, one might say RABID Secessionist! He and his Cadets are responsible for more dabauchery than the Barbary Pirates! Ralph is also your friend and helper!
citdog
55. citdog pokes horses
OL FU
56. only if they let me buy them dinner first! (refer to #55)
citdog

ADDED EM! Even though #53 is untrue, and #55 is illegal
I wouldnt say that!

SeattleGriz
April 12th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the board.

Hope your stay in Missoula was enjoyable and you were treated right.

ngineer
April 12th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Welcome! However, the Montana-Montana State rivalry is overstated and is nothing more than a little backyard spat compared to the Armageddon that occurs each year between Lehigh and Lafayette..xnodx xthumbsupx

dbackjon
April 12th, 2007, 10:11 PM
compared to the Armageddon that occurs each year between Lehigh and Lafayette..xnodx xthumbsupx

Whom? xconfusedx

ngineer
April 12th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Whom? xconfusedx

It's 'who'...:p ;)

appfan2008
April 12th, 2007, 10:26 PM
this unfortunately may have to be a case of what have done for me lately