PDA

View Full Version : This is too funny not to post Czar of the playbook is the gift that keeps on giving!

BisonBacker
December 16th, 2018, 08:06 AM
There's a back story to this but man this guy is another of those "gifts that just keep on giving". He calls himself the Czar of the playbook and is supposed to be a bigtime prognosticator. Well he doesn't disappoint.

Normally I'd suggest never clicking on his stuff but this is comedy gold coming from a so called Czar....Check out his picks for this last weekends Semi's. xlolx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blk7YI5jAdo

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2018, 08:10 AM
Emory 0-2......xlolx

He throws out crap all the time and on occasion he will hit it correct and saying....."see I got that right"....xlolx

BisonBacker
December 16th, 2018, 08:15 AM
Emory 0-2......xlolx

He throws out crap all the time and on occasion he will hit it correct and saying....."see I got that right"....xlolx
Remember his comments about Carson Wentz and then who he thought would and should get drafted? That was more comedy gold from "the czar" xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2018, 08:18 AM
Remember his comments about Carson Wentz and then who he thought would and should get drafted? That was more comedy gold from "the czar" xlolx

Remember that well....xlolx

Then his white QB bull**it he posted is also telling. He's a moron.

PAllen
December 16th, 2018, 08:59 AM
So he got the results wrong, but was pretty much dead on in his description of keys to the SDSU/NDSU matchup.

Iridebikes
December 16th, 2018, 09:53 AM
So he got the results wrong, but was pretty much dead on in his description of keys to the SDSU/NDSU matchup.

I agree. Thought his analysis of both games was OK. But came to wrong conclusions.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2018, 04:14 PM

There is more to the "history" with him for Bison fans than just this game analysis.

clenz
December 16th, 2018, 04:19 PM
The history is essentially butt hurt ndsu fans attacking him in social media fir 2 years after he didn't have Carson as the top QB in that draft class.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

PAllen
December 16th, 2018, 04:31 PM
The history is essentially butt hurt ndsu fans attacking him in social media fir 2 years after he didn't have Carson as the top QB in that draft class.

LOL. Some guys take their chosen team WAY too seriously.

bisonboone11
December 16th, 2018, 04:32 PM

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkI do think that is a big reason a lot of NDSU fans lots respect for him and his football knowledge. If I remember correctly I think he had Cardale Jones, Dalyn Williams, and Trevone Boykin as his top 3 QB prospects (or close to that) for the draft the year Wentz was drafted.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2018, 04:34 PM

And he had him way down on his list. Plus is profanity laced responses and his awful white QB stuff he posted.

semobison
December 16th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Who really cares, just ignore him!

BisonTru
December 16th, 2018, 05:24 PM

It was more his awfulwhiteQBs bit and then ducking or just insulting anyone who pointed it out.

I don’t really care about his football analysis. However his “the NFL is racial biased to white QBs” is bull**** and I could destroy him or anyone in an open debate on that front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reign of Terrier
December 16th, 2018, 05:40 PM
It was more his awfulwhiteQBs bit and then ducking or just insulting anyone who pointed it out.

I don’t really care about his football analysis. However his “the NFL is racial biased to white QBs” is bull**** and I could destroy him or anyone in an open debate on that front.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI don't know the full context of what he said but I think you could definitely make the case that 10 years ago, QBs that were more likely to run and were black were less likely to be taken seriously as QBs than they are now. There was Mike Vick, but he was a novelty. Now there's Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson, and probably another (I don't watch the NFL).

Not saying I agree with him (I don't care enough to have an opinion) but the NFL has been slow to adopt wrinkles like the read option. Is it because they favor pocket passers that are usually white? Maybe? I don't care. Just a thought.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BisonTru
December 16th, 2018, 05:47 PM
I don't know the full context of what he said but I think you could definitely make the case that 10 years ago, QBs that were more likely to run and were black were less likely to be taken seriously as QBs than they are now. There was Mike Vick, but he was a novelty. Now there's Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson, and probably another (I don't watch the NFL).

Not saying I agree with him (I don't care enough to have an opinion) but the NFL has been slow to adopt wrinkles like the read option. Is it because they favor pocket passers that are usually white? Maybe? I don't care. Just a thought.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’m fine with opinion the NFL should utilize more mobile passers. Hell Wentz is a fairly mobile QB. However when you look at his rankings it doesn’t favor mobility, it favors skin color. Cardale Jones his number 1 quarterback that year wasn’t real mobile.

Crazy part is of all the AA QBs he had at the top of his rankings Dak Prescott wasn’t all that high. Many of us including my self and FPC pointed out that he looked the best of the AA QBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McNeese75
December 16th, 2018, 09:37 PM
This guy is from USL, ULL, ..... nuff said