PDA

View Full Version : What is the most likely Frisco matchup?

maine612
December 12th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Who plays on January 5th?

dewey
December 12th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Hopefully...

NDSU vs Maine

Probably...

NDSU vs Eastern Washington

Dewey

JacksFan40
December 12th, 2018, 10:40 AM
SDSU Vs Maine.
I think Maine has a great chance at beating EWU, and I'm not picking against SDSU.

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2018, 10:55 AM
The old guard I personally would like to see NDSU vs EWU but I would like to see Maine.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

SUPharmacist
December 12th, 2018, 11:07 AM
The old guard I personally would like to see NDSU vs EWU but I would like to see Maine.

I am in the same boat. I would like NDSU-Maine, but expect NDSU-EWU.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2018, 11:14 AM
SDSU-Maine

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2018, 11:15 AM
I am in the same boat. I would like NDSU-Maine, but expect NDSU-EWU.Seeing Barrier (I think that's how its spelt) would be a lot like seeing TC, the only difference is I think Barrier is a slightly better passer where TC is a slightly better runner.

Having Maine would give the Bison an enormous advantage on defense but I know the offense would be slowed down but they would do enough to let their defense lock down Maine's offense. EWU would be a slugfest to see who bends but does not break.

maine612
December 12th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Maine NDSU would be fascinating. I think Maine's defense is tougher and stronger than what NDSU has faced. I am not saying Maine would win...still think Bison win 28-14 kind of game...but Maine could hang tough.... need a couple turnovers, etc. Getting ahead of myself..... Will be massive just to get by EWU.

BisonBacker
December 12th, 2018, 11:43 AM
SDSU-Maine

xlolx way to go Poddy! Pod strikes again xlolx

POD Knows
December 12th, 2018, 11:44 AM
xlolx way to go Poddy! Pod strikes again xlolx
Hey, find out who that dickweed is over on BV that is using my #bookit, he must not have read my signature line when he stole my stuff.

OhioHen
December 12th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Expected NDSU-EWU
Preferred SDSU-Maine

Derby City Duke
December 12th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Expecting NDSU - EWU.

Best case for the Dukes' recruiting efforts if they are planning on hiring Harasymiak from Maine...

wapiti
December 12th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Seeing Barrier (I think that's how its spelt) would be a lot like seeing TC, the only difference is I think Barrier is a slightly better passer where TC is a slightly better runner.

Having Maine would give the Bison an enormous advantage on defense but I know the offense would be slowed down but they would do enough to let their defense lock down Maine's offense. EWU would be a slugfest to see who bends but does not break.

Who is TC??

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Who is TC??Taryn Christion but over here in the Moral Victory Football Conference, we use TC as it makes it easier.

Daytripper
December 12th, 2018, 12:41 PM
I predict the winner of one bracket will face the winner of the other bracket....xrotatehx

Seriously, though......Maine v. NDSU

Outsider1
December 12th, 2018, 12:50 PM
I would like to see NDSU and Maine, but voting EWU will be the most probable. Actually, I would like to see all new blood in Frisco for something different, just don't see that as the likely scenario.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2018, 01:35 PM
I would like to see NDSU and Maine, but voting EWU will be the most probable. Actually, I would like to see all new blood in Frisco for something different, just don't see that as the likely scenario.
“Dynasties are good” Queen of Sheba.

Hammerhead
December 12th, 2018, 02:14 PM
But NDSU already put up 35 points on Colgate who had the best defense in the FCS. :) NDSU is used to playing tough defenses in the MFVC.

Maine NDSU would be fascinating. I think Maine's defense is tougher and stronger than what NDSU has faced. I am not saying Maine would win...still think Bison win 28-14 kind of game...but Maine could hang tough.... need a couple turnovers, etc. Getting ahead of myself..... Will be massive just to get by EWU.