PDA

View Full Version : #7 Maine at #3 Eastern Washington

Pages : [1] 2

EdubAlum
December 8th, 2018, 10:44 PM
This should be a fun matchup.

maine612
December 8th, 2018, 10:45 PM
When is it? When will we find out? Need to book my plane ticket to Spokane!

Lorne_Malvo
December 8th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Its the Saturday game not the Friday game.

maine612
December 8th, 2018, 10:49 PM
11 AM local time... 2 PM EST. Let's go Maine!

EdubAlum
December 8th, 2018, 10:58 PM
11 AM local time... 2 PM EST. Let's go Maine!

Interesting that not only are EWU and Maine of similar population, but Cheney and Orono are also of similar population. If you come I'd be curious to get your take on Cheney.

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2018, 05:56 AM
As much as it pains me I had to vote for the team that plays on a bloody tampon xsmhx

Obzerver
December 9th, 2018, 08:44 AM
Looking forward to this game. Been awhile since I've posted and now have a walker, portable oxygen tank and have nitroglycerin pills and a handkerchief at the ready. Got my computer fixed and started wearing underwear albeit the thicker ones. Still drink beer and have sex so it's all good.

Don't know much about Maine but plan on visiting soon since now a member of the "Leaf Peepers" club (don't google it) and my route will take me there. Hear they have bears there but if I want to see real bears I'll just head to Montana. Didn't know they played football there so it must be imported. I do know have the Portland Pirates there, an AHL team and isn't French their native dialect?

*Warning to Maine Black Bears (we have Black Bears in WA State but they hang out on the liberal side of the state..west of us), I usually only post during a National Championship Victory run so it has been 8 years and I'm rusty so please be forgiving. Good luck in the coming years it was a good season. Veuillez réessayer plus tard

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29707&stc=1

Iridebikes
December 9th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Cast my ballot for the EAGS but I think this could be really close contest. Big factor to me is how well Barrierre will handle the Maine pressure. How much has he improved since the Weber State game?

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 09:58 AM
I hate the inferno, but damnit, it is hard/nearly impossible to win 2 games on the road while traveling thousands of miles doing it.

caribbeanhen
December 9th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Looking forward to this game. Been awhile since I've posted and now have a walker, portable oxygen tank and have nitroglycerin pills and a handkerchief at the ready. Got my computer fixed and started wearing underwear albeit the thicker ones. Still drink beer and have sex so it's all good.

Don't know much about Maine but plan on visiting soon since now a member of the "Leaf Peepers" club (don't google it) and my route will take me there. Hear they have bears there but if I want to see real bears I'll just head to Montana. Didn't know they played football there so it must be imported. I do know have the Portland Pirates there, an AHL team and isn't French their native dialect?

*Warning to Maine Black Bears (we have Black Bears in WA State but they hang out on the liberal side of the state..west of us), I usually only post during a National Championship Victory run so it has been 8 years and I'm rusty so please be forgiving. Good luck in the coming years it was a good season. Veuillez réessayer plus tard

would you like to but some property in Puerto Rico? haha, just kidding, nice post considering you're a bit rusty

- - - Updated - - -

would you like to but some property in Puerto Rico? haha, just kidding, nice post considering you're a bit rusty

maine612
December 9th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Interesting that not only are EWU and Maine of similar population, but Cheney and Orono are also of similar population. If you come I'd be curious to get your take on Cheney.

Hey there E-Dub,

Can you give me the lay of the land in terms of visiting? Should I stay in Cheney or back in Spokane? Is it worth staying near campus Friday night, hitting a few bars, etc? Trying to rally up a few Maine fans from around the country to make a trip. Thinking flying in Friday afternoon, leaving Sunday. Any hotels close to the campus action?

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Could you Bison ****ers seriously just STFU about the field? Good God read the room.

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Could you Bison ****ers seriously just STFU about the field? Good God read the room.

What field? Oh you mean the gay ass red field

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EdubAlum
December 9th, 2018, 12:39 PM

Homophobic slurs in 2018....impressive.

EdubAlum
December 9th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Hey there E-Dub,

Can you give me the lay of the land in terms of visiting? Should I stay in Cheney or back in Spokane? Is it worth staying near campus Friday night, hitting a few bars, etc? Trying to rally up a few Maine fans from around the country to make a trip. Thinking flying in Friday afternoon, leaving Sunday. Any hotels close to the campus action?

Cheney is only 15 miles from Spokane. The Spokane airport is actually closer to Cheney than Spokane. If you stay in Cheney the Holiday Inn Express (it's very nice, but still overpriced) is the only option I would consider, Willow Springs is pretty....rustic. If you're looking to splurge I'd recommend one of the Davenport hotels, otherwise there are a ton of hotel options in downtown Spokane. There is Uber and Lyft in Spokane, occasionally in Cheney, but I wouldn't bank on it. Rental cars can be had for next to nothing...you're from MN so I assume you're already familiar with snow and ice driving.

"Downtown Cheney" is pretty small, basically one street. There are only 3 stop lights in the entire city. Eagles Pub, Wild Bills, and The Basement (as well as a few others) are all right next to each other. You CAN walk from downtown to the holiday express and Roos field provided you bundle up. It's probably about a 30 minute walk to either from the HiEx. Spokane is much more of a Washington State/Gonzaga town, but you will see a few Eagles out and about if you decide to stay there. If you want the full experience I'd recommend staying in Cheney. The bars are fun and EWU fans will buy you drinks. Game is at 11am which is pretty rough for tailgating but some people will stay overnight the night before in the P12 parking lot.

whoanellie
December 9th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Did Maine stay over in Utah or fly back to Maine? Flying on the NCAA dime I am sure but jet-lag is a factor you might think?

maine612
December 9th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Did Maine stay over in Utah or fly back to Maine? Flying on the NCAA dime I am sure but jet-lag is a factor you might think?

They flew back immediately after the game and were in Orono at 7 AM Saturday morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheney is only 15 miles from Spokane. The Spokane airport is actually closer to Cheney than Spokane. If you stay in Cheney the Holiday Inn Express (it's very nice, but still overpriced) is the only option I would consider, Willow Springs is pretty....rustic. If you're looking to splurge I'd recommend one of the Davenport hotels, otherwise there are a ton of hotel options in downtown Spokane. There is Uber and Lyft in Spokane, occasionally in Cheney, but I wouldn't bank on it. Rental cars can be had for next to nothing...you're from MN so I assume you're already familiar with snow and ice driving.

"Downtown Cheney" is pretty small, basically one street. There are only 3 stop lights in the entire city. Eagles Pub, Wild Bills, and The Basement (as well as a few others) are all right next to each other. You CAN walk from downtown to the holiday express and Roos field provided you bundle up. It's probably about a 30 minute walk to either from the HiEx. Spokane is much more of a Washington State/Gonzaga town, but you will see a few Eagles out and about if you decide to stay there. If you want the full experience I'd recommend staying in Cheney. The bars are fun and EWU fans will buy you drinks. Game is at 11am which is pretty rough for tailgating but some people will stay overnight the night before in the P12 parking lot.

Thank you for the rundown E-Dub. Not sure I can pull it off but trying to figure it out.

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 01:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCTaUFXpP8

Outsider1
December 9th, 2018, 02:10 PM
1) Sorry, but the red field is ugly and stupid. I still like your team though. They are fun to watch and give you lots to think about.
2) I am still rooting for Maine. I think they can win IF they find a way to score a little more. The biggest issue is that EWU is going to make you play 100% of every second of every quarter. I am confident in Maine's defense. We'll see what the offense can do. If they can open it up a little more like they did against Weber they stand a chance.
3) I could be wrong....

geaux_sioux
December 9th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Homophobic slurs in 2018....impressive.

Not a homophobic slur. That word has many different meanings.

iBOsbu
December 9th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Thread title should add “semifinal” like the other semifinal thread

Vandal03
December 9th, 2018, 02:49 PM
I can’t wait for this game. If Maine wasn’t playing back to back Big Sky teams I would be on their bandwagon. Because the two schools are on opposite ends of the continent it is difficult to compare the two schools so I will compare their mascots. Eastern will win because eagles eat fish out of lakes and rivers and bears eat trash out of trash cans. I will be rooting for the winner to win the national title.

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 03:02 PM
I can’t wait for this game. If Maine wasn’t playing back to back Big Sky teams I would be on their bandwagon. Because the two schools are on opposite ends of the continent it is difficult to compare the two schools so I will compare their mascots. Eastern will win because eagles eat fish out of lakes and rivers and bears eat trash out of trash cans. I will be rooting for the winner to win the national title.
Hungry eagle bites off more than it can chew: Bird dies after being swatted by bear with its huge paw after trying to steal its foodhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472910/Hungry-eagle-bites-chew-Bird-dies-swatted-bear-huge-paw-trying-steal-food.html

kalm
December 9th, 2018, 04:12 PM

You and outsider need to quit projecting.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 04:17 PM

Astral or market?

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Bears eat fish too.

Outsider1
December 9th, 2018, 04:20 PM

Don't take it personal, I can't stand Boise's blue field either. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to turf.

Rjones61
December 9th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Don't take it personal, I can't stand Boise's blue field either. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to turf.

Cool. You have your opinion.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Cool. You have your opinion.And we definitely know you do as well. What's your point?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Cool. You have your opinion.

Can we agree that there is a consensus of 99 44/100% of all Turf Scientists that the menstrual flow field sucks?

Outsider1
December 9th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Are we going to make the Eagles angry enough to swarm on the Black Bears? Do Eagles actually swarm?

Rjones61
December 9th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Can we agree that there is a consensus of 99 44/100% of all Turf Scientists that the menstrual flow field sucks?

And we definitely know you do as well. What's your point?

You two are letting the politics board leak.

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 9th, 2018, 05:26 PM

This is how I felt going into both the Jack St. and the Weber St., nothing to compare the teams. But we certainly have a common opponent now. I checked the boxscore of the EWU-Weber game and thought maybe the 14-6 game was played in bad weather but it was 58F and sunny. All we read about Weber was how good their defense was and Maine had never seen anything like it before. I think you would have to agree that Maine's defense is certainly as good as Weber's. Except for this game EWU looks like you can score a ton of points. If this game were to become a shootout I certainly would give the nod to the Eagles. Maine will need to keep the running game intact while pressuring the QB, easier said than done. Should be a good one!!!

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 05:47 PM
You two are letting the politics board leak.

Keep telling yourself that. I made no mention of it and you go ahead and try to bring that into it.

dudeitsaid
December 9th, 2018, 05:51 PM
1) Sorry, but the red field is ugly and stupid. .

One of my favorite things about the red field (aside from the fact that it is beautiful and glorious) is that so many others feel that way you do. I'd love it if every outsider despised our red field, and our team loved it, which is somewhat close to how things are currently. :D

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 05:56 PM
This is how I felt going into both the Jack St. and the Weber St., nothing to compare the teams. But we certainly have a common opponent now. I checked the boxscore of the EWU-Weber game and thought maybe the 14-6 game was played in bad weather but it was 58F and sunny. All we read about Weber was how good their defense was and Maine had never seen anything like it before. I think you would have to agree that Maine's defense is certainly as good as Weber's. Except for this game EWU looks like you can score a ton of points. If this game were to become a shootout I certainly would give the nod to the Eagles. Maine will need to keep the running game intact while pressuring the QB, easier said than done. Should be a good one!!!

Don't get too comfortable looking at that score. Familiarity of opponents can result in scores like that.

dudeitsaid
December 9th, 2018, 06:05 PM

I would say that comparing the common opponent is a great strategic tactic the coaching staff should take into account. You guys already beat Weber, and Weber beat EWU under optimal weather conditions with EWU having starters that are now out with injury.

In actuality, the Weber game was Barriere's first quality opponent, and he struggled a lot against their stout defense. But he's grown up a lot since then. I secretly wished for a rematch against Weber, because I fully believe we would have beaten them in a rematch.

I think the Maine D is definitely strong, but the EWU D and Maine D had similar results against Weber's offense. EWU's D is much improved over prior years, and even though we are missing a lot on D, we still are better than the past.

Honestly, I think this is a really good match up, and predict it will be another close and exciting FCS playoff game. I think that home field is what gives the edge in this one.

Outsider1
December 9th, 2018, 06:30 PM
One of my favorite things about the red field (aside from the fact that it is beautiful and glorious) is that so many others feel that way you do. I'd love it if every outsider despised our red field, and our team loved it, which is somewhat close to how things are currently. :D

I love the red pride even if I don't like the field. I also like your short game analysis. This is going to be a good game and could go either way.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2018, 07:32 PM
EWU loses semi final games at home.....another one coming up?

xchinscratchx

semobison
December 9th, 2018, 08:04 PM

IDK, since EWU won the natty in 2010 they have made the playoffs 4 times and all 4 times their season ended on the red rug!
Maine has history on their side.

kalm
December 9th, 2018, 08:05 PM

No.

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Southland officiating crew in this one according to the restripes forum (http://www.refstripes.com/forum/index.php?topic=14211.0). So far in the playoffs Southland crews have done the Stony Brook/SEMO first round game, Duquesne/SDSU second round game, and the Colgate/NDSU quarterfinal.

I hope for the sake of the teams involved that you don't get the same crew as was at the NDSU game last week. If you do, may God have mercy on you all.

Outsider1
December 9th, 2018, 08:17 PM
The SLC ref crews can be downright horrendous.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 08:24 PM
That SLC crew was beyond bad. They made it clear they wanted the Bison to lose and were going to do what was necessary to try and help that cause.

caribbeanhen
December 9th, 2018, 08:26 PM
the Friday night game Weber State vs Maine was pretty bad, become a common theme for these playoff games...... 6 minutes for a review......

Iridebikes
December 9th, 2018, 08:40 PM
I don't know what conference the crew that did the EWU/Davis game yesterday was from but they did a pretty good job. Other then the one obligatory/idiotic targeting call they kept things moving along pretty well.

semobison
December 9th, 2018, 08:41 PM
That SLC crew was beyond bad. They made it clear they wanted the Bison to lose and were going to do what was necessary to try and help that cause.

Lol, I doubt the refs were conspiring against NDSU. But they weren't good. The interfearing with the fair catch call stood out.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Lol, I doubt the refs were conspiring against NDSU. But they weren't good. The interfearing with the fair catch call stood out.

It was clear they were going to interfere in the game and get in NDSUs way. They kept 14 points off the board. That is bad and noticeable.

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 9th, 2018, 08:46 PM
the Friday night game Weber State vs Maine was pretty bad, become a common theme for these playoff games...... 6 minutes for a review......

To their credit after the reviews I think they got them right but it seemed like there was a ton of them, took a long time and usually went against Maine but there were the right calls nonetheless. And to be honest they were tough callsxbowx

Weather for Cheney is 35 and sunny, early prediction but that would be nice!!!

semobison
December 9th, 2018, 08:58 PM
It was clear they were going to interfere in the game and get in NDSUs way. They kept 14 points off the board. That is bad and noticeable.

I thought Freeman's catch was good but it was hard to overturn. If it would have been called a catch on the field it would have stood IMO. Hendricks pick wasn't a pick, replay clearly showed that. The Call on the fair catch was bad. Poor officiating? Yeah it wasn't good but to claim conspiracy is crazy.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 09:01 PM
I thought Freeman's catch was good but it was hard to overturn. If it would have been called a catch on the field it would have stood IMO. Hendricks pick wasn't a pick, replay clearly showed that. The Call on the fair catch was bad. Poor officiating? Yeah it wasn't good but to claim conspiracy is crazy.

The INT was a drop, Freeman caught it, no fair catch interference. These refs were bad and I'm sick and tired of these refs being allowed to dictate how the games flow.

semobison
December 9th, 2018, 09:16 PM
The INT was a drop, Freeman caught it, no fair catch interference. These refs were bad and I'm sick and tired of these refs being allowed to dictate how the games flow.

I can agree with that. A well refereed game is one that you don't take much notice to the referees. I've seen referees cause teams to lose games but I have never seen what I thought was a conspiracy against one team or another by the referees.
I did some refing back in the day. Enjoyed it but is not always an easy gig.

Outsider1
December 9th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Refs can be bad, but it is always up to any given team to win their game. The winner of the Maine vs EWU game will be dependednt on who scores more; period. We all learn to deal with any diversity.

Rjones61
December 9th, 2018, 10:09 PM
I'm sure there were a lot more questionable calls, but for some reason ESPN would not show the replays after any of the first half flags.

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2018, 10:16 PM
After I watched the replay another ridiculously awful call was the illegal block in the back they called on Jalen Allison on Shepherd's big punt return. He gave the Colgate guy a little shove on the shoulder and then ran right IN FRONT of him to cut off his path to Shepherd. How that could be viewed as an illegal block in the back is mind boggling.

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2018, 10:18 PM
After I watched the replay another ridiculously awful call was the illegal block in the back they called on Jalen Allison on Shepherd's big punt return. He gave the Colgate guy a little shove on the shoulder and then ran right IN FRONT of him to cut off his path to Shepherd. How that could be viewed as an illegal block in the back is mind boggling.This is slightly sarcastic but also somewhat serious, but are these refs punished for how bad they are or does the NCAA turn and look the other way since it is not FBS P5 football?

Red & Black
December 9th, 2018, 10:36 PM
IDK, since EWU won the natty in 2010 they have made the playoffs 4 times and all 4 times their season ended on the red rug!
Maine has history on their side.

It’s actually 5 times...4 times to the semifinals. The other one (2014) was a quarterfinal loss.

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 10:50 PM

They were on my flight back to Dallas......

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 10:52 PM
The SLC ref crews are downright horrendous.
FYP

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 10:55 PM
They were bad, but I think eventually the right calls were made on the reviews...unlike the ones in Fargo.

That Maine secondary, though, I thought was petty impressive. They played tight coverage, and they closed on the ball quick. EWU might have their hands full ala SHSU vs JMU

Thumper 76
December 9th, 2018, 11:00 PM

It wasn’t a catch. I thought it was, but this photo from your own magazine shows the ball out of his hands on the ground. https://twitter.com/bisonmag/status/1071455908994134021?s=21

cx500d
December 9th, 2018, 11:03 PM
It wasn’t a catch. I thought it was, but this photo from your own magazine shows the ball out of his hands on the ground. https://twitter.com/bisonmag/status/1071455908994134021?s=21 (https://twitter.com/bisonmag/status/1071455908994134021?s=21)

I'm canceling my subscription...traitors

semobison
December 9th, 2018, 11:09 PM
This is slightly sarcastic but also somewhat serious, but are these refs punished for how bad they are or does the NCAA turn and look the other way since it is not FBS P5 football?

I don't know about the NCAA but there is a shortage of qualified referees at the high school level. Former players don't take up refereeing like they did 25-35 years ago. It's a thankless job in a lot of ways and your not making a lot of money. I'm sure the NCAA reviews games and meets with their officials regularly. Referees will try to call a game as they see it. Some just aren't very good at it because they are either inexperienced or not qualified. I think video review and video boards has made the job even tougher. Complaining about officials is really ...pointless.

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2018, 02:41 AM
Stayed up late and watched a decent amount of film on Maine. They are going to be a heck of a test for EWU. The Black Hole D is definitely legit! If Barriere can get in rhythm, EWU will be fine, but if he gets rattled like he did against Weber, the entire offense will struggle mightily.

I think the Maine offense if plenty capable as well. Ferguson is very capable in the passing game, and the running game looks solid.

It goes without saying, if you make it to the final four, your team can play good football. I'm a bit surprised the line is 11 for EWU, I see it as a game that is down to the wire. It really hinges on our O-line protecting Barriere and giving him time to make good decisions. If that happens, I think EWU will come out on top.

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2018, 05:33 AM
I mentioned this in the other semifinal thread but the last 13 teams that have attempted to win a road playoff game for the 2nd consecutive week have failed. The last to do it was Colgate at JMU in the 2015 second round after they won at UNH in the first round. Like I said in the other thread it could be a useless or interesting tidbit depending on how you want to look at it.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2018, 05:34 AM
They were on my flight back to Dallas......Did you start calling phantom penalties on them on the plane to even the score? xlolx

mainejeff
December 10th, 2018, 08:11 AM
A couple of thoughts regarding Maine....

1. The OC has to do a better job at calling plays in a tight game with the lead. There were some real head scratchers coming down the stretch vs. Weber State.

2. Coach H has to absolutely drill into the heads of the players that there is to be NO B.S. happening after the plays. Maine has dealt with this issue all season. I love the swagger that some of the players on this team have but Maine is not good enough to overcome their stupidity....especially in games like this.

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 08:14 AM
Yes MJ,

The referees, especially in the CAA, are looking to call unsportsmanlike penalties on us because of our deserved reputation. If Maine can just focus on playing football and going back the huddle, the become a much scarier football team. I now wait for the end of every play to make sure the little yellow "flag" box doesn't pop up on the screen. Frustrating.

kalm
December 10th, 2018, 08:31 AM
https://www.facebook.com/SwingingDoorsSpokane/photos/a.10150365362929696/10156848959969696/?type=3&eid=ARBz93ZT90N93n1AT5RgNNdVuJBK_HNu-wJ9YOgo5NAdSI8TKpHNq06KKNMmyQK1NdVlZmIvBXLeqY4d&ifg=1https://www.facebook.com/SwingingDoorsSpokane/photos/a.10150365362929696/10156848959969696/?type=3&eid=ARBz93ZT90N93n1AT5RgNNdVuJBK_HNu-wJ9YOgo5NAdSI8TKpHNq06KKNMmyQK1NdVlZmIvBXLeqY4d&ifg=1https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47578884_10156848959974696_9030498567558529024_o.j pg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=24d9b675584b4030ca75a407db1283b7&oe=5C653288

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 08:40 AM
https://www.facebook.com/SwingingDoorsSpokane/photos/a.10150365362929696/10156848959969696/?type=3&eid=ARBz93ZT90N93n1AT5RgNNdVuJBK_HNu-wJ9YOgo5NAdSI8TKpHNq06KKNMmyQK1NdVlZmIvBXLeqY4d&ifg=1https://www.facebook.com/SwingingDoorsSpokane/photos/a.10150365362929696/10156848959969696/?type=3&eid=ARBz93ZT90N93n1AT5RgNNdVuJBK_HNu-wJ9YOgo5NAdSI8TKpHNq06KKNMmyQK1NdVlZmIvBXLeqY4d&ifg=1https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47578884_10156848959974696_9030498567558529024_o.j pg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=24d9b675584b4030ca75a407db1283b7&oe=5C653288I think I asked you this when I was down there but are those round buildings dorms?

dunbar
December 10th, 2018, 08:45 AM
This is only the second time ever that Maine has played a game geographically north of Orono. The last time was on 9/4/04, a 27-20 loss at Montana.

mainejeff
December 10th, 2018, 08:53 AM
The more I see other FCS locations....the more I ask myself why so many people complain about Orono, Maine. Must be all of those East Coast fans who complain about traveling 30 minutes from their home. Seriously though.....I love the West and the mountain back-drop was beautiful at Weber.....but both of Ogden & Cheney make Orono seem much more palatable in numerous ways.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 09:01 AM
The more I see other FCS locations....the more I ask myself why so many people complain about Orono, Maine. Must be all of those East Coast fans who complain about traveling 30 minutes from their home. Seriously though.....I love the West and the mountain back-drop was beautiful at Weber.....but both of Ogden & Cheney make Orono seem much more palatable in numerous ways.I would assume that Orono is a nicer town than Cheney and I have no idea what Orono is like but I am pretty sure I am right anyway.

mainejeff
December 10th, 2018, 09:18 AM
I would assume that Orono is a nicer town than Cheney and I have no idea what Orono is like but I am pretty sure I am right anyway.

It's not great....but it's not bad. In terms of location though....these places seem just as cold and snowy. Orono has a very long winter.....but through December these locations seem very comparable. Orono is a 4 hour drive to Boston, 15 minutes to an airport for teams and fans, and literally off I-95. I've lived out West.....many East Coasters have no idea how sparse and far flung parts of the West can be.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 09:27 AM
It's not great....but it's not bad. In terms of location though....these places seem just as cold and snowy. Orono has a very long winter.....but through December these locations seem very comparable. Orono is a 4 hour drive to Boston, 15 minutes to an airport for teams and fans, and literally off I-95. I've lived out West.....many East Coasters have no idea how sparse and far flung parts of the West can be.The countyside where Cheney is at is excellent, we stayed in Coeur d'Alene, ID when we went out to the EWU/NDSU game last year, that is a great town. The town of Cheney is not that great but that area would be a great place to live. I have never been to Maine, I have been to about 45 states in the continental US but have never been to Maine, NH or VT. We might hit those if we tie a vacation into the NDSU/Delaware game next year.

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 09:33 AM
I've said it before and I will say it again, Maine's location is just fine. Whatever negatives exist for being "far away" are counteracted by the amazing proximity to oceans, mountains, and the great outdoors. Many PA, NJ, NY recruits say they are hooked when they visit (and many need a fresh start away from the city.). If you have ever been to Fargo, you'd find that Orono is just fine. (no disrespect to Fargo, I happen to like it...just not close to anything either).

Tribe4SF
December 10th, 2018, 09:36 AM
It's not great....but it's not bad. In terms of location though....these places seem just as cold and snowy. Orono has a very long winter.....but through December these locations seem very comparable. Orono is a 4 hour drive to Boston, 15 minutes to an airport for teams and fans, and literally off I-95. I've lived out West.....many East Coasters have no idea how sparse and far flung parts of the West can be.

Best thing about Orono is that Bangor is right down the road. McLaughlin's at the Marina is worth the trip alone (cocktails around the fire pit in Adirondack chairs with blankets provided), and Hilton Garden Inn a terrific hotel. Tailgating in the endzone is another plus.

100%GRIZ
December 10th, 2018, 10:06 AM
To their credit after the reviews I think they got them right but it seemed like there was a ton of them, took a long time and usually went against Maine but there were the right calls nonetheless. And to be honest they were tough callsxbowx

Weather for Cheney is 35 and sunny, early prediction but that would be nice!!!

Damn - was hoping for a snow storm to cover up the red & give the eyes a break!

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 10:09 AM
How old is the red turf? Maine certainly needs an upgrade/replacement...but the EWU field looks like it has some miles on it.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 10:21 AM
I've said it before and I will say it again, Maine's location is just fine. Whatever negatives exist for being "far away" are counteracted by the amazing proximity to oceans, mountains, and the great outdoors. Many PA, NJ, NY recruits say they are hooked when they visit (and many need a fresh start away from the city.). If you have ever been to Fargo, you'd find that Orono is just fine. (no disrespect to Fargo, I happen to like it...just not close to anything either).

612Fargo was voted the least scenic city in the USA with a population of over 100,000, swear to God, I read that article someplace.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 10th, 2018, 10:29 AM

Grew up in Eastern PA and lived in Bozeman, MT for 3 years. Life out there is vastly different but imo better. I loved the space/openness! Plus, Western, MT is reasonably populated with tons of things to do! The winters really weren't all that bad. I honestly that the dry heat and wildfire season were worse.

I would have no trouble living in Maine either. In fact, I applied to a position up there last winter. It's basically the Montana of the East!

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 10th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Grew up in Eastern PA and lived in Bozeman, MT for 3 years. Life out there is vastly different but imo better. I loved the space/openness! Plus, Western, MT is reasonably populated with tons of things to do! The winters really weren't all that bad. I honestly that the dry heat and wildfire season were worse.

I would have no trouble living in Maine either. In fact, I applied to a position up there last winter. It's basically the Montana of the East!

Great analogy but need to mention the 228 miles of coastline and the 3,478 miles of "tidal shoreline" that Montana is lacking Here is a link to explain tidal shoreline.
https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2017/08/11/does-maine-really-have-more-shoreline-than-california
You have to drive into many of downeast Maine peninsula's to appreciate the amount of tidal shoreline.

kalm
December 10th, 2018, 10:52 AM
The countyside where Cheney is at is excellent, we stayed in Coeur d'Alene, ID when we went out to the EWU/NDSU game last year, that is a great town. The town of Cheney is not that great but that area would be a great place to live.

If you like the outdoors it is...especially hunting, fishing, hiking, and kayaking. Cheney is a small farming community and college town in the transitional zone between the scab rock/shrub steppe of the Columbia basin desert to the foothills of the Rockies. Looking west from Roos field is wheat country and rolling hills. Look east and it's forests and mountains. Spokane is 15 minutes away and CDA and North Idaho are just 30. What's funny is I've talked to coaches who have been told by recruits that places like Idaho State will neg going to Eastern because it's a tiny town in the middle of nowhere while Spokane has a metro area of over 500,000.

I'd love to visit Orono some day.

A couple spots within 20 minutes or less of the stadium...

The wife and I took the dog out here for a walk on Friday.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5556/14834495917_e582ce2971_b.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f7/Hole_in_the_Ground_Coulee.jpg/1200px-Hole_in_the_Ground_Coulee.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8X3PcSeg9gM/U4gEMJ8bdrI/AAAAAAAAAxM/QDZKmgBHvLg/s1600/bonnie_lake_&_island-.jpg

https://media.spokesman.com/photos/2016/10/23/Elk_5951_-_t1140.jpg?abf36d44fcda22a1f7041162086f31df6a37451 1

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/96La4DOfRjo/maxresdefault.jpg

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Great stuff KALM!

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 10:57 AM
If you like the outdoors it is...especially hunting, fishing, hiking, and kayaking. Cheney is a small farming community and college town in the transitional zone between the scab rock/shrub steppe of the Columbia basin desert to the foothills of the Rockies. Looking west from Roos field is wheat country and rolling hills. Look east and it's forests and mountains. Spokane is 15 minutes away and CDA and North Idaho are just 30. What's funny is I've talked to coaches who have been told by recruits that places like Idaho State will neg going to Eastern because it's a tiny town in the middle of nowhere while Spokane has a metro area of over 500,000.

I'd love to visit Orono some day.

A couple spots within 20 minutes or less of the stadium...

The wife and I took the dog out here for a walk on Friday.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5556/14834495917_e582ce2971_b.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f7/Hole_in_the_Ground_Coulee.jpg/1200px-Hole_in_the_Ground_Coulee.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8X3PcSeg9gM/U4gEMJ8bdrI/AAAAAAAAAxM/QDZKmgBHvLg/s1600/bonnie_lake_&_island-.jpg

https://media.spokesman.com/photos/2016/10/23/Elk_5951_-_t1140.jpg?abf36d44fcda22a1f7041162086f31df6a37451 1

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/96La4DOfRjo/maxresdefault.jpg
Yea, I have said it before on here, I love the state of Washington and have traveled it pretty extensively, unfortunately, most of it was business related. Lots of visual diversity and tons of things to see and do. My three favorite states in the USA are Washington, "western" Montana and Colorado. I could easily live in those states.

Grizalltheway
December 10th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Great analogy but need to mention the 228 miles of coastline and the 3,478 miles of "tidal shoreline" that Montana is lacking Here is a link to explain tidal shoreline.
https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2017/08/11/does-maine-really-have-more-shoreline-than-california
You have to drive into many of downeast Maine peninsula's to appreciate the amount of tidal shoreline.

Whatever do you mean? Our lakes have plenty of shoreline. xthumbsupx

https://www.columbiafallschamber.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/FlatheadLakeShelterBay.jpg

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 11:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15uK_izuKKY

Tourist video for Fargo, this is the only scene from the movie Fargo that was shot in North Dakota. Skip to about 1:50 of the clip and take in the grandeur.

TribeNomad1
December 10th, 2018, 11:09 AM
I have lived on both coasts, spent the first quarter out west and three quarters back here. Each has great things to see, but each time I go out west (LA area excluded) I realize how much I love the area. Wide open vistas, typically drier (less humidity) and more drastic topographic change. I would retire out west somewhere, but my wife not as fond of the area. Too spread out for her, and she thinks too cold. Though we got over a foot of snow here yesterday, most winters here are clammy and wet, with cold rain. A sunny day in drier mountain air is less cold at 20 degrees than the 36 degree rain.

kalm
December 10th, 2018, 11:11 AM

https://www.columbiafallschamber.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/FlatheadLakeShelterBay.jpg

No crabs or lobster.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 11:13 AM

https://www.columbiafallschamber.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/FlatheadLakeShelterBay.jpgIs that Flathead lake?

kalm
December 10th, 2018, 11:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15uK_izuKKY

Tourist video for Fargo, this is the only scene from the movie Fargo that was shot in North Dakota. Skip to about 1:50 of the clip and take in the grandeur.

xlolx

I actually love the high prairie too. Grandma was from Minot and Grandpa was born in Fergus Falls. They were rum runners in Havre in the 30's. I can dig that norse stoicism, Pod. xthumbsupx

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 11:14 AM
No crabs or lobster.You can get crabs in Polson, MT. xdrunkyx

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2018, 11:15 AM
xlolx

I actually love the high prairie too. Grandma was from Minot and Grandpa was born in Fergus Falls. They were rum runners in Havre in the 30's. I can dig that norse stoicism, Pod. xthumbsupxMy family is from Fergus Falls. Moms side, but damn, small world.

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 10th, 2018, 11:16 AM

We too have lake shoreline as Moosehead lake is the largest lake east of the Mississippi but I don't think u have to much ocean shorelinexthumbsupx

Grizalltheway
December 10th, 2018, 11:18 AM
We too have lake shoreline as Moosehead lake is the largest lake east of the Mississippi but I don't think u have to much ocean shorelinexthumbsupx
Really? Shucks.

Grizalltheway
December 10th, 2018, 11:19 AM
No crabs or lobster.
All the lake trout you can catch, though.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 11:21 AM
xlolx

I actually love the high prairie too. Grandma was from Minot and Grandpa was born in Fergus Falls. They were rum runners in Havre in the 30's. I can dig that norse stoicism, Pod. xthumbsupxPlease note that I excluded "eastern" Montana from the states I would live in, I have spent a lot of time in Havre, not voluntarily though, work forced that on me.

I live about 25 miles from Fergus Falls, it is a nice town. We should have a thread on "colorful" relatives. I had a relative on my dad's side of the family whose nickname was "butcher knife", I understand that it wasn't meant to be ironic but more descriptive.

Iridebikes
December 10th, 2018, 11:25 AM
https://www.facebook.com/SwingingDoorsSpokane/photos/a.10150365362929696/10156848959969696/?type=3&eid=ARBz93ZT90N93n1AT5RgNNdVuJBK_HNu-wJ9YOgo5NAdSI8TKpHNq06KKNMmyQK1NdVlZmIvBXLeqY4d&ifg=1https://www.facebook.com/SwingingDoorsSpokane/photos/a.10150365362929696/10156848959969696/?type=3&eid=ARBz93ZT90N93n1AT5RgNNdVuJBK_HNu-wJ9YOgo5NAdSI8TKpHNq06KKNMmyQK1NdVlZmIvBXLeqY4d&ifg=1https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47578884_10156848959974696_9030498567558529024_o.j pg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=24d9b675584b4030ca75a407db1283b7&oe=5C653288

Is that ever beautiful!!!!!

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 10th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Pictures of Maine from Portland Headlight, most photographed lighthouse in the country,Acadia National Park, Bar Harbah to Katadin the end or start to the Appalachian trail.
https://www.optometrystudents.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Maine_AdobeStock_104597409.jpg
https://d1v5vpeyrmf36z.cloudfront.net/media/CACHE/images/uploads/zinnia/BlackIsland_sized_2/ca7d56c4ece5a1534b206895e932a0be.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR62DAyNN-1glvv6rg6iJ27IiCxTUP4tp4vEdZeyxiIwHJb3eQugg

Outsider1
December 10th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Would you guys STOP, just STOP........

You are making me insanely jealous for beautiful surroundings and great fishing.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29709&stc=1

- - - Updated - - -

You are making me insanely jealous for beautiful surroundings and great fishing.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2018, 11:44 AM

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29709&stc=1Here, this will make you feel better, it is western North Dakota
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29710&stc=1

Outsider1
December 10th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Ok, much better now. A little more familiar scenery.....

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29711&stc=1

Miss real trees and mountains, oceans and lakes......

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Here's a look at the team stats and corresponding ranks for each team in this matchup. For those of you getting stats overload this is last I'll add to these (bigger games need more stats! :D).

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4887/45349961655_015c15dfa7_b.jpg

Outsider1
December 10th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Thanks again Professor. I still see that for the most part, EWU holds a lot of the statistical advantages. Again, except for a few key defensive stats EWU should win. The only reason I am still picking Maine is that I think it is possible for Maine's defense to trip up EWU's rushing and passing enough to narrow the margin. If Maine can keep drives moving, slow and/or tire EWU's defense down, they have the redzone scoring ability to turn the tide. Either way, I think this is a great match up.

Grizalltheway
December 10th, 2018, 12:53 PM
I say EWU by 14.

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Maine's defense can definitely be a difference maker, especially against the run. I have to think their passing D is more a reflection of forcing teams into throwing situations because they just can't run on them. If they stop the run and harass Barriere into hesitating (EB3 seems to fall into that issue more than throwing a bad pass) and being sacked, they will stall the EWU offense.

That being said, EWU defense, though down a couple of key starters, is still pretty dang good. They almost automatically get the rep that they are not strong because it's the Big Sky, but to produce the results they did against the offense-centric Big Sky is no small order. So, even though Maine has a decent offense, EWU's defense will challenge them as well.

I can see this being a game similar to EWU/Weber, a low scoring defensive battle. But EB3 is more mature than when we played Weber, and I think that will be clear in this game. EWU 17 Maine 13.

Outsider1
December 10th, 2018, 01:05 PM
To me, the biggest thing EWU has going for them right now is much better post season experience. That was a key take away I got from the Nicholl's game.

ccd494
December 10th, 2018, 01:30 PM

I think the difference is when you are recruiting a kid from the Mid-Atlantic, he has to go by 20 other FCS schools that are a close drive away- at minimum- to get to Maine. When you are recruiting a kid from California to the Big Sky, he has maybe two schools in driving distance and everything else is a flight.

kalm
December 10th, 2018, 01:48 PM
I think the difference is when you are recruiting a kid from the Mid-Atlantic, he has to go by 20 other FCS schools that are a close drive away- at minimum- to get to Maine. When you are recruiting a kid from California to the Big Sky, he has maybe two schools in driving distance and everything else is a flight.

From No-Cal alone, SAC, Davis, Stanford, Cal, SJSU, Fresno, Nevada. From So-Cal, USC, Poly, UNLV, UCLA, SDSU. Plus, along the way you have Oregon, UW, PSU, WSU, Boise State, and Idaho before you get to Cheney.

Then there’s every other Big Sky school who also recruits Cali... plus the Utah’s, Colorado’s, and Wyomimgs.

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Thanks again Professor. I still see that for the most part, EWU holds a lot of the statistical advantages. Again, except for a few key defensive stats EWU should win. The only reason I am still picking Maine is that I think it is possible for Maine's defense to trip up EWU's rushing and passing enough to narrow the margin. If Maine can keep drives moving, slow and/or tire EWU's defense down, they have the redzone scoring ability to turn the tide. Either way, I think this is a great match up.

The stats are 19-15 for EWU (maybe I miscounted by 1...too lazy to count twice on the fly). So by most part, you must be choosing what are the most important. To me it seems pretty simple. EWU high producing offense v Maine black hole defense. Maine is going to score between 17 and 24 points. Book that. so, will EWU score more? Will be really fun to find out.

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 02:26 PM
There is a 30% chance I can make this trip at the last minute. EWU fans, are tickets a tough get? Or is it a walk up situation?

Grizalltheway
December 10th, 2018, 02:51 PM
There is a 30% chance I can make this trip at the last minute. EWU fans, are tickets a tough get? Or is it a walk up situation?

I think you'll be fine.

With the students gone for winter break, EWU fans would appreciate the Griz faithful making the road trip to EWU to cheer on the Eagles to a TITLE game in Frisco. You can probably walk up and buy tickets at the gate. We just want it loud against Maine and are hoping some of the BSC faithful will happily join us! Tailgating will be in full force. Let’s cheer on EAGS and THE BIG SKY CONFERENCE!

Thanks..... Sincerely Talon 38

(Posted by an EWU fan on eGriz)

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 02:52 PM
I think you'll be fine.

That's too bad. Students being gone will certainly kill the vibe at the game and in the bars....

Silenoz
December 10th, 2018, 03:15 PM
I think you'll be fine.

To paraphrase what I said on eGriz...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c208d74d9c9847e624ff94ae4667bd3f/tenor.gif?itemid=5661166

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2018, 04:10 PM
The stats are 19-15 for EWU (maybe I miscounted by 1...too lazy to count twice on the fly). So by most part, you must be choosing what are the most important. To me it seems pretty simple. EWU high producing offense v Maine black hole defense. Maine is going to score between 17 and 24 points. Book that. so, will EWU score more? Will be really fun to find out.

Maybe...

Our defensive results are very similar to yours, and if we hadn't played a top 15 FBS offense and take some risks against them that allowed more scoring opportunities, I think our defensive results would be a wash. There are only two FCS teams to put 24 points or more on EWU this year.

Maine held top Jax St (5th ranked offense) to 27 points in the playoffs.

EWU held UCD (8th ranked offense) to 29 points in the playoffs, and 20 in the regular season with a couple of defensive studs that are now out. There has certainly been a little bit of drop off as a result, but not a huge amount.

Personally, I think the defensive edge goes to Maine, but it's only slight. But the offensive edge is in EWU's favor, and it's really not even close. EWU is the number two scoring offense in FCS, and if we can muster what Jax St did against you guys offensively, I think our defense can hold the above average Maine offense enough to pull out the win.

Ultimately, once again, these are two very good football teams, and every game has it's own identity. I agree, it will be fun to see how this one turns out.

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Maybe...

Our defensive results are very similar to yours, and if we hadn't played a top 15 FBS offense and take some risks against them that allowed more scoring opportunities, I think our defensive results would be a wash. There are only two FCS teams to put 24 points or more on EWU this year.

EWU held UCD (8th ranked offense) to 29 points in the playoffs, and 20 in the regular season with a couple of defensive studs that are now out. There has certainly been a little bit of drop off as a result, but not a huge amount.

Personally, I think the defensive edge goes to Maine, but it's only slight. But the offensive edge is in EWU's favor, and it's really not even close. EWU is the number two scoring offense in FCS, and if we can muster what Jax St did against you guys offensively, I think our defense can hold the above average Maine offense enough to pull out the win.

Ultimately, once again, these are two very good football teams, and every game has it's own identity. I agree, it will be fun to see how this one turns out.

All fair points. An EWU win 35-21 is totally possible. Will need to beat us with speed...and I think you have it.

Srdnaty
December 10th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Maybe...

Not asking to be snarky, but what happened in the Weber state game? Why did you guys only put up 6?

Maines offense has been hot and cold. This seems dependent on play calling and Furgs comfort level. The stats on Maines offense are probably a bit skewed with Furgeson missing multiple games, but EWU definitely still has a big edge.

I personally think Maine puts up 30+. That said I am not convinced that EWU won't put up more.

If I'm EWU I'm spreading Maines defense and letting the QB make plays with his feet. Use that to open up the run game. If I'm Maine I'm watching the film from that Weber game and trying to replicate.

O/U is 59.5 so looks like my guys in the desert agree that there will be some points.

cx500d
December 10th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Did you start calling phantom penalties on them on the plane to even the score? xlolx

illegal carry-on procedure; two bags in the overhead.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2018, 04:52 PM
illegal carry-on procedure; two bags in the overhead.

I bet they couldn't even catch on to what you are doing. :D

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Not asking to be snarky, but what happened in the Weber state game? Why did you guys only put up 6?

Maines offense has been hot and cold. This seems dependent on play calling and Furgs comfort level. The stats on Maines offense are probably a bit skewed with Furgeson missing multiple games, but EWU definitely still has a big edge.

I personally think Maine puts up 30+. That said I am not convinced that EWU won't put up more.

If I'm EWU I'm spreading Maines defense and letting the QB make plays with his feet. Use that to open up the run game. If I'm Maine I'm watching the film from that Weber game and trying to replicate.

O/U is 59.5 so looks like my guys in the desert agree that there will be some points.

That's a great question.

Eric Barriere was thrust into the starting position when All-American Gage Gubrud suffered a career ending injury. His first game was against bottom feeder SUU, which didn't provide any real challenge to the offense at all. Weber has an outstanding defense, and they did a great job of confusing him, mixing up coverages, blitzing, etc, and he just got rattled. I honestly think creating a repeat of that performance is Maine's best chance at winning this game. However, with every game, Barreire has gotten the necessary experience to play better at game speed. I think he can still be thrown off his game, but the number of reps he's had since then gives me complete confidence we would've won handily if we rematched against Weber.

cx500d
December 10th, 2018, 04:58 PM

Those are large toilet paper dispensers

cx500d
December 10th, 2018, 04:59 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Oh cmon, miles and miles of prickly pear and mesquite are pretty two.

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2018, 05:02 PM

BTW, don't take that as snarky at all. Someone on our boards was referring to context, and that is certainly an important consideration.

Why do you think Maine will score over their season average against our top 25 defense? Your defense is ranked 18th in FCS, ours is ranked 22nd. The only team all year to score over 30 on us was FBS Washington State University. Trust me, I know the BSC, and especially EWU has a reputation for soft defenses. But, what specifically leads you to believe you can score more than offensive powerhouse UCD on EWU?

Srdnaty
December 10th, 2018, 05:24 PM
BTW, don't take that as snarky at all. Someone on our boards was referring to context, and that is certainly an important consideration.

Why do you think Maine will score over their season average against our top 25 defense? Your defense is ranked 18th in FCS, ours is ranked 22nd. The only team all year to score over 30 on us was FBS Washington State University. Trust me, I know the BSC, and especially EWU has a reputation for soft defenses. But, what specifically leads you to believe you can score more than offensive powerhouse UCD on EWU?

The 5 against Central Michigan, the 14 against Yale and the 13 against Nova are skewing the numbers. Those are games Furgeson didn't play in. In the games he's played the majority of the game they have averaged 32 points including the postseason. They put up 23 on Webers defense, which is better, so I'm feeling like they will put up an extra score.

Also I think UNH, URI & Jacksonville state have good statistical defenses right?

With Robinson in (the backup) we couldn't score (on offense) on a D2 school unless we got lucky.

I really don't know who wins the Maine D vs the EWU O matchup. That will determine the game.

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2018, 06:20 PM
The 5 against Central Michigan, the 14 against Yale and the 13 against Nova are skewing the numbers. Those are games Furgeson didn't play in. In the games he's played the majority of the game they have averaged 32 points including the postseason. They put up 23 on Webers defense, which is better, so I'm feeling like they will put up an extra score.

Also I think UNH, URI & Jacksonville state have good statistical defenses right?

With Robinson in (the backup) we couldn't score (on offense) on a D2 school unless we got lucky.

I really don't know who wins the Maine D vs the EWU O matchup. That will determine the game.

I guess on the flipside, that's why we don't think the 6 points scored against Weber is indicative of the current capabilities of our offense.

Weber has a great defense. So do we. The Maine and Weber offenses have produced similar results this year. So I think our defense will hold Maine to below their season average. Even with Ferguson.

maine612
December 10th, 2018, 06:23 PM
We can argue back and forth (which is fun) but the game will likely be as close as the current poll. Late turnover and field goal could win it.

kalm
December 10th, 2018, 06:50 PM
That's a great question.

Eric Barriere was thrust into the starting position when All-American Gage Gubrud suffered a career ending injury. His first game was against bottom feeder SUU, which didn't provide any real challenge to the offense at all. Weber has an outstanding defense, and they did a great job of confusing him, mixing up coverages, blitzing, etc, and he just got rattled. I honestly think creating a repeat of that performance is Maine's best chance at winning this game. However, with every game, Barreire has gotten the necessary experience to play better at game speed. I think he can still be thrown off his game, but the number of reps he's had since then gives me complete confidence we would've won handily if we rematched against Weber.

We were down to our 4th and 5th tackles in that game if I'm not mistaken. Weber's front four got up field quick and Barriere didn't know what to do on the RPO's.

I also don't think we've shown our capabilities in the deep passing game. But like Weber and Maine, our swing routes and screens also seem slow to develop.

Outsider1
December 10th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Oh cmon, miles and miles of prickly pear and mesquite are pretty two.

Well, the mistletoe is especially pretty this time of year, but nice pines and big trout they are not.....

Outsider1
December 10th, 2018, 07:11 PM
We were down to our 4th and 5th tackles in that game if I'm not mistaken. Weber's front four got up field quick and Barriere didn't know what to do on the RPO's.

I also don't think we've shown our capabilities in the deep passing game. But like Weber and Maine, our swing routes and screens also seem slow to develop.

Seems like guys have read your own weaknesses pretty well against what Maine can do. I think my biggest question would be your OL: health and depth, especially if you look beyond this week. I would think the exact thing for Maine.

FUGameBreaker
December 10th, 2018, 07:51 PM

kalm, why are the stands in the endzone as big/or bigger than the stands on the visiting side between the 25 yard lines? Why not just make the visiting side section with better view larger?

Schism55
December 10th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Has EWU announced what they'll be wearing for unis on Saturday?
Red field is much more tolerable when the Eags wear a combination of black/white.
The all red helmet/uni combo on that field is horror show xeyebrowx

Grizalltheway
December 10th, 2018, 07:56 PM
kalm, why are the stands in the endzone as big/or bigger than the stands on the visiting side between the 25 yard lines? Why not just make the visiting side section with better view larger?
It's actually an old dirt-track speedway. You gotta work with what you've got.

Srdnaty
December 10th, 2018, 08:37 PM
I guess on the flipside, that's why we don't think the 6 points scored against Weber is indicative of the current capabilities of our offense.

Weber has a great defense. So do we. The Maine and Weber offenses have produced similar results this year. So I think our defense will hold Maine to below their season average. Even with Ferguson.

I agree. The 6 point performance against Weber State isn't indicative, but I'm not arguing anything about your offense.

I agree Weber State has a great defense, but I'm not sure how you are putting EW in the same class. What stats are you going off of? Not trying to be argumentative, I'm just trying to understand how you are arriving at that conclusion.

My gut feeling is that EW wins, but there will be more points than most suspect.

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2018, 11:06 PM
I agree. The 6 point performance against Weber State isn't indicative, but I'm not arguing anything about your offense.

I agree Weber State has a great defense, but I'm not sure how you are putting EW in the same class. What stats are you going off of? Not trying to be argumentative, I'm just trying to understand how you are arriving at that conclusion.

My gut feeling is that EW wins, but there will be more points than most suspect.

EWU defense keeps teams from scoring. Most important function of defense, IMO. All three scoring defenses are pretty dang close. (Weber 17th at 21.2 pts/gm, Maine 19th at 21.3 pts/gm, EWU at 22nd at 21.8 pts/gm)

I agree that Maine and Weber D's are better than EWU. But in scoring D, all are within a half point average. Offensively....there's a huge difference between EWU and Weber or Maine, especially now that Barriere's got his sea legs under him a bit more.

MR. CHICKEN
December 11th, 2018, 07:34 AM
Has EWU announced what they'll be wearing for unis on Saturday?
Red field is much more tolerable when the Eags wear a combination of black/white.
The all red helmet/uni combo on that field is horror show xeyebrowx

......"DUH BEARS"......WEAR BLACK 'N BLUE........FO' UH REASON.........AWK!

KPSUL
December 11th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Maine needs to ditch those little black hoodies that hang out on their backs - most of their players don't wear them on their heads under their helmets. They look rediculous and provide a nice handle for tacklers.

maine612
December 11th, 2018, 09:09 AM
EWU Fans.. KALM, etc... Does anyone monitor the EWU forum? I have tried to post over the last couple of days and haven't been granted access.

Thanks,

Srdnaty
December 11th, 2018, 09:26 AM
EWU defense keeps teams from scoring. Most important function of defense, IMO. All three scoring defenses are pretty dang close. (Weber 17th at 21.2 pts/gm, Maine 19th at 21.3 pts/gm, EWU at 22nd at 21.8 pts/gm)

I agree that Maine and Weber D's are better than EWU. But in scoring D, all are within a half point average. Offensively....there's a huge difference between EWU and Weber or Maine, especially now that Barriere's got his sea legs under him a bit more.

Good info.

Another interesting stat is both of these defenses get turnovers. Maine is 2nd compared to EW at 6 in turnovers gained. They are have the exact same turnover margin. Another reason to like more points.

On paper EW should be the favorite and then you throw in the two back to back cross country trips. Looking to me like a 38-31 or 42-31 in EW's favor. If the black hole can have another big performance they should be in this game and who knows. It should be a great game to watch. I'm looking forward to it.

I just wish JMU would go hire a coach already before Harasymiak is available.

POD Knows
December 11th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Good info.

Another interesting stat is both of these defenses get turnovers. Maine is 2nd compared to EW at 6 in turnovers gained. They are have the exact same turnover margin. Another reason to like more points.

On paper EW should be the favorite and then you throw in the two back to back cross country trips. Looking to me like a 38-31 or 42-31 in EW's favor. If the black hole can have another big performance they should be in this game and who knows. It should be a great game to watch. I'm looking forward to it.

I just wish JMU would go hire a coach already before Harasymiak is available.do you think the score is going to be that high? That would surprise the hell out of me, I would think this game would be a lower scoring game than the EWU/Davis game but who knows.

Red & Black
December 11th, 2018, 09:59 AM
EWU Fans.. KALM, etc... Does anyone monitor the EWU forum? I have tried to post over the last couple of days and haven't been granted access.

Thanks,

Let me know if you're not good. They added moderator approval to first posts a while ago to protect against spambots.

Red & Black
December 11th, 2018, 10:00 AM

Question of the century. The previous stadium proposal had a price tag of 70 million and was deemed untenable. They're working on renovating the entire thing in phases now.

Schism55
December 11th, 2018, 10:12 AM

Been very impressed by him last few games, dude is quick as hell!
Think EWU wins this 23-13.

maine612
December 11th, 2018, 10:12 AM
Let me know if you're not good. They added moderator approval to first posts a while ago to protect against spambots.

I'm now in. thanks RB

Srdnaty
December 11th, 2018, 10:34 AM
do you think the score is going to be that high? That would surprise the hell out of me, I would think this game would be a lower scoring game than the EWU/Davis game but who knows.

I do. Both defenses will get some turnovers. Maine has been in several 50-60 point games and I think this is probably the best offense they will face this year. Also I think the mobility of the QB will slow down Maines aggressive defense. Also Maine put up 23 against Weber, so one more score, closer to their average (32 points with Furg) seems reasonable to me.

Maine has at times looked really good on offense. Other time they don't show up. Our coaches, as good as they are, don't seem to adjust well on offense. I think the key here for Maines offense is Furgs comfort. He wasn't comfortable against Weber. When he is they look good on offense. I suspect he will perform better against a good, but not Weber caliber defense.

Overall I'm cautiously optimistic that Maines offense shows up and plays a great game otherwise I don't think it's pretty.

kalm
December 11th, 2018, 10:44 AM
I do. Both defenses will get some turnovers. Maine has been in several 50-60 point games and I think this is probably the best offense they will face this year. Also I think the mobility of the QB will slow down Maines aggressive defense. Also Maine put up 23 against Weber, so one more score, closer to their average (32 points with Furg) seems reasonable to me.

Maine has at times looked really good on offense. Other time they don't show up. Our coaches, as good as they are, don't seem to adjust well on offense. I think the key here for Maines offense is Furgs comfort. He wasn't comfortable against Weber. When he is they look good on offense. I suspect he will perform better against a good, but not Weber caliber defense.

Overall I'm cautiously optimistic that Maines offense shows up and plays a great game otherwise I don't think it's pretty.

Weber had a tendency to make ever QB uncomfortable but so does Maine, ranked #2 in team sacks. Great front 7's on each team. EWU is not as aggressive but has taken way more chances this season with blitzes and it's paid off.

clawman
December 11th, 2018, 09:33 PM
The Bison won 35-0. I guess they did not try hard enough

clawman
December 11th, 2018, 09:58 PM

Beuuutiful

Winterborn
December 11th, 2018, 10:00 PM
The Bison won 35-0. I guess they did not try hard enough

Nobodies perfect....Not even the refs. ;)

Ivytalk
December 12th, 2018, 05:23 AM
EWU 42, Maine 35.

Buh-bye, Jeff.

mainejeff
December 12th, 2018, 10:06 AM
EWU 42, Maine 35.

Buh-bye, Jeff.

Glad to know that I'm in your head. xthumbsupx

On a different subject.......how do other Big Sky fans deal with these inbred fans from Eastern Washington? Their forum is full on paranoia.....accusing all Maine fans posting there of being the same person. Very little talk about the game itself.....lots of talk about Washington apples and celebrity lookalikes. Just a super LAME forum and mostly super lame fans. xboringx

Weber State fans were more knowledgeable and intelligent. Montana fans have always been super cool IMO. An EWU fan was accusing Montana & Montana State fans of being lame.....I'm thinking.....take a look in the mirror d-bag!

Suffice it to say.....Cheney, WA will not be on my travel list.

xcoffeex

clawman
December 12th, 2018, 10:12 AM

On a different subject.......how do other Big Sky fans deal with these inbred fans from Eastern Washington? Their forum is full on paranoia.....accusing all Maine fans posting there of being the same person. Very little talk about the game itself.....lots of talk about Washington apples and celebrity lookalikes. Just a super LAME forum and mostly super lame fans. xboringx

Weber State fans were more knowledgeable and intelligent. Montana fans have always been super cool IMO. An EWU fan was accusing Montana & Montana State fans of being lame.....I'm thinking.....take a look in the mirror d-bag!

xcoffeex
FAKE NEWS!
There was 1 fan accuse one Maine fan of multiple names. Your statement implies all or many EWU fans are making the accusation.
Is FAKE NEWS an east coast thing?

POD Knows
December 12th, 2018, 10:14 AM

xcoffeex
I will be waiting to hear you take on Bisonville if NDSU and Maine end up in Frisco
I am not on Bisonville but I lurk there once in while

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2018, 10:56 AM
I will be waiting to hear you take on Bisonville if NDSU and Maine end up in Frisco
I am not on Bisonville but I lurk there once in whileLurking Bisonville is fine. Being a frequent is not advised.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Lurking Bisonville is fine. Being a frequent is not advised.

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkI really only look at the recruiting stuff and sometimes read the GDT after the game is over, there is comic gold in there sometimes.

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2018, 11:09 AM
I really only look at the recruiting stuff and sometimes read the GDT after the game is over, there is comic gold in there sometimes.I refuse to sign up and/or post over there, (if I didn't get rejected from signing up, the owner would likely ban me in general for the things I say over here) but as you said, there is some gold over there. If I ever need a good laugh, I go there. Oh and some guy named tojo (or something like that) used your #bookit over there.

maine612
December 12th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Poll is 44-44. That's pretty cool.

POD Knows
December 12th, 2018, 11:17 AM
I refuse to sign up and/or post over there, (if I didn't get rejected from signing up, the owner would likely ban me in general for the things I say over here) but as you said, there is some gold over there. If I ever need a good laugh, I go there. Oh and some guy named tojo (or something like that) used your #bookit over there.

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkDamn it, who is that guy, that is probably why it isn't working anymore.

EdubAlum
December 12th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Question of the century. The previous stadium proposal had a price tag of 70 million and was deemed untenable. They're working on renovating the entire thing in phases now.

In addition to what R&B said... IIRC, we got those end zone stands second hand from some fire sale. You have to think like Eastern, cheap.

EdubAlum
December 12th, 2018, 11:29 AM
FAKE NEWS!
There was 1 fan accuse one Maine fan of multiple names. Your statement implies all or many EWU fans are making the accusation.
Is FAKE NEWS an east coast thing?

You'd think they'd be okay with the accusation that two posters were the same person because I was accusing one Maine fan of being a douchebag and assuming the rest of the fans were stand up people, I guess maybe there are two douchebags and the rest are stand up people.

It sounds like Jeff has never actually been to Cheney however I've been to Maine. Beautiful state honestly, but the first person I met from Maine was the tollbooth guy when crossing over from NH on I-95. The dude was missing teeth and slurring his words. I honestly couldn't tell if the was that guy speaking English or drunkard, pretty humorous to call Eastern Fan inbreds.

Red & Black
December 12th, 2018, 12:38 PM

xcoffeex

xlolx

Outsider1
December 12th, 2018, 12:43 PM
In addition to what R&B said... IIRC, we got those end zone stands second hand from some fire sale. You have to think like Eastern, cheap.

The visitor's side doesn't look like there is much room either. You would probably have to do away with much of the parking lot in that area. One of the main entrance easements is there, which would make that difficult. You could lengthen each side and possibly build a 2nd level, but I can see why the endzone bleachers were used.

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Damn it, who is that guy, that is probably why it isn't working anymore.I don't know, but you need to find him and show him who the real POD is and let him know he is done with that schtick.

Srdnaty
December 12th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Curious what EW fans think of the 11 point spread....

My first thought was that Maine was getting too many points, but after looking at stats I think it's probably about right.

KPSUL
December 12th, 2018, 03:46 PM
You'd think they'd be okay with the accusation that two posters were the same person because I was accusing one Maine fan of being a douchebag and assuming the rest of the fans were stand up people, I guess maybe there are two douchebags and the rest are stand up people.

It sounds like Jeff has never actually been to Cheney however I've been to Maine. Beautiful state honestly, but the first person I met from Maine was the tollbooth guy when crossing over from NH on I-95. The dude was missing teeth and slurring his words. I honestly couldn't tell if the was that guy speaking English or drunkard, pretty humorous to call Eastern Fan inbreds.

Even though he was near the border, it had to be a Maine resident. No self-respecting Granite Stater would take a job in Maine and pay state income tax - unless it was at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard which is actually in Maine.

cx500d
December 12th, 2018, 03:52 PM

I've lived in Maine for ~ 7 years or so. I loved living there and all the outdoorsy stuff to do, but...it's pretty common knowledge that Maine is the Mississippi of New England.

Outsider1
December 12th, 2018, 04:44 PM
I am surprised the voting has turned out the way it has on this thread but it is exciting to see. I think it reflects how good we think this game will be.

cx500d
December 12th, 2018, 04:46 PM
I am surprised the voting has turned out the way it has on this thread but it is exciting to see. I think it reflects how good we think this game will be.

I think people saw how tight the Maine Secondary played the Weber receivers and realize this could be a good match against EWU's offense.

Grizalltheway
December 12th, 2018, 04:50 PM
I think people saw how tight the Maine Secondary played the Weber receivers and realize this could be a good match against EWU's offense.

They may not have Kupp anymore but I think it's safe to say EWU's receivers are a little more formidable than Weber's.

caribbeanhen
December 12th, 2018, 05:02 PM
I've lived in Maine for ~ 7 years or so. I loved living there and all the outdoorsy stuff to do, but...it's pretty common knowledge that Maine is the Mississippi of New England.

and Connecticut? must be the Puerto Rico of New England.....

dudeitsaid
December 12th, 2018, 05:20 PM

My first thought was that Maine was getting too many points, but after looking at stats I think it's probably about right.

I was honestly surprised to see EWU favored by that many against Maine.

I personally expect this to be a tremendously close game, and I think EWU will absolutely have their hands full with the Maine D. It's going to be a bit of a strange feeling to see what I believe will be a low scoring game compared to the vast majority of the games EWU has been in over the years.

Based on the recent history of EWU football in the Semis, I think the game will be in question through the final minutes. Just hoping that this is the year EWU comes out on top in the final moments, and we don't use up all the late game heroics mojo on UCD.

clawman
December 12th, 2018, 06:08 PM

EWU donor pool is pretty shallow. I am sure EdubAlum is a BIG donor though!

clawman
December 12th, 2018, 06:15 PM

Speaking of stats, is this train of thought valid? The Big Sky has a reputation of lots of offense but not too much defense. If that is the case Eastern has developed their overall stats against weak defenses thus lots of production and the opposite in the CAA, strong defense that holds offensive numbers down.
If that is true the stats will be closer.

dudeitsaid
December 13th, 2018, 03:17 AM
Speaking of stats, is this train of thought valid? The Big Sky has a reputation of lots of offense but not too much defense. If that is the case Eastern has developed their overall stats against weak defenses thus lots of production and the opposite in the CAA, strong defense that holds offensive numbers down.
If that is true the stats will be closer.

That's a good point. That's why it's always cool to see OOC and playoff games where different conferences play each other.

It's interesting reading some chatter coming from Maine players and fans. There is a lot of confidence from their fans and team. Which is obviously good to have. But, it's funny to still see people referencing the Weber game as a source of confidence. There is no doubt in my EWU would've beaten Weber in a rematch.

Some things to note. I've seen some references to Maine having a tough schedule. And they did play on the road a lot, which is challenging. But they didn't play the teams 2-4 in their conference, so they got a bit of a pass there IMO. We played all three Big Sky playoff teams, and one of them a second time in the playoffs. Hopefully, the coaches won't make the same mistakes as against Weber and UCD, and will take the field goals against Maine and not leave those points off the board if it comes to that.

Also, Maine's running D is really good, no doubt about it. But, the best running teams they faced were Jax St in the playoffs (31), and Elon (33) and Towson (39) in the regular season. Jax St ran for 40% of their season average, and Elon still cranked out around 75% of their rushing average. And Elon only lost by a point. Towson by a touchdown. EWU is the number 10 in rushing offense. Even at 40% of production, we would hit 100 yards rushing, which I think is enough to open up the passing game.

Maybe EWU's offensive production is because of the soft BSC defenses, and if so, Maine will be an enormous test to our offense (as I've predicted they would be). But, on the flipside, if the offense-centric BSC inflates offensive numbers and makes the conference defenses look bad, what does that say about our defense, which is the #22 scoring defense in the country. Just 4 spots behind Maine.

I've actually wondered if the true determining battle in this game will actually be the Eagle defense versus the Maine Offense.

MR. CHICKEN
December 13th, 2018, 07:23 AM
That's a good point. That's why it's always cool to see OOC and playoff games where different conferences play each other.

It's interesting reading some chatter coming from Maine players and fans. There is a lot of confidence from their fans and team. Which is obviously good to have. But, it's funny to still see people referencing the Weber game as a source of confidence. There is no doubt in my EWU would've beaten Weber in a rematch.

Some things to note. I've seen some references to Maine having a tough schedule. And they did play on the road a lot, which is challenging. But they didn't play the teams 2-4 in their conference, so they got a bit of a pass there IMO. We played all three Big Sky playoff teams, and one of them a second time in the playoffs. Hopefully, the coaches won't make the same mistakes as against Weber and UCD, and will take the field goals against Maine and not leave those points off the board if it comes to that.

Also, Maine's running D is really good, no doubt about it. But, the best running teams they faced were Jax St in the playoffs (31), and Elon (33) and Towson (39) in the regular season. Jax St ran for 40% of their season average, and Elon still cranked out around 75% of their rushing average. And Elon only lost by a point. Towson by a touchdown. EWU is the number 10 in rushing offense. Even at 40% of production, we would hit 100 yards rushing, which I think is enough to open up the passing game.

Maybe EWU's offensive production is because of the soft BSC defenses, and if so, Maine will be an enormous test to our offense (as I've predicted they would be). But, on the flipside, if the offense-centric BSC inflates offensive numbers and makes the conference defenses look bad, what does that say about our defense, which is the #22 scoring defense in the country. Just 4 spots behind Maine.

I've actually wondered if the true determining battle in this game will actually be the Eagle defense versus the Maine Offense.

......EGG-ZAKLEE!......"DUH BEARS".......HUNG 23....ON UH STINGY.....DWEEBER STATE.........IGGLES.....OWN-LAH 6.............MAINE'S "O".....MAYBEAH.....TAD UNDERESTIMATED..........AWK!

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2018, 08:03 AM

That's what I would expect. Before the Quarter-finals, I was thinking EWU had a pretty smooth route to Frisco. After the quarter-finals, UCD and Maine look better than I expected. Should be a great game.

Outsider1
December 13th, 2018, 09:04 AM

+1

dudeitsaid
December 13th, 2018, 11:06 AM
......EGG-ZAKLEE!......"DUH BEARS".......HUNG 23....ON UH STINGY.....DWEEBER STATE.........IGGLES.....OWN-LAH 6.............MAINE'S "O".....MAYBEAH.....TAD UNDERESTIMATED..........AWK!

Exactly! All the Bears need to do is just take solace in that Weber game! ;)

That being said, I do think their offense is pretty good with Ferguson behind the wheel, and their running game is definitely to be respected as well.

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 13th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Exactly! All the Bears need to do is just take solace in that Weber game! ;)

That being said, I do think their offense is pretty good with Ferguson behind the wheel, and their running game is definitely to be respected as well.

Pregame hype video, neat stuff. I can tell you the Black Bears take no solace in the Weber Win and the best thing that could have happened was making you guys an 11 pt. favorite.xbowx+

https://twitter.com/BlackBearsFB/status/1072974718272069632/video/1

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2018, 12:44 PM

I believe that was the second game after Gage went out and I guarantee with Barriere now vs. then it would not be that way this time.

Flipping the script though, EWU only allowed 14 on the defensive side. I think this is a great FCS matchup. Gonna be really fun to see this one.

wrrolling
December 13th, 2018, 12:50 PM

Lets remember what Weber's offense was this year.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAXIAAADyCAIAAAD fgdkyAAAgAElEQVR4nO1d7ZHjqhJ1UIpoHcWN4ZUniY1BVTeIG 4GqNoVNQe HLYmmT3 AmZHHc07xY1eCpmng0MI0c1kJgiCG4nK2AgRBvBsErVwu/2P6ytRn9s/uLMo/V/6Q6k5RkrTyEuk1Rwzlnyt/SHWklZ bzh8xv/6s6zr/ jT5ffojrb7aPrYOg 0z/besfz mwc05RUmLVn5/LFWGP78u/7tc/p3rJ1bOR3 ILpn W9Z1 fht6KSFP4ocmP8Nnywfv7eq//ySw LXLLPpgqOsP7zvpar35uBS2j4ZHdpopeypdV3 mwa0GskcRCv3fn/IuY NpFlcHWr76AHfkqaPv5slsXmL6tCk22pf13UtZv6nKemNyR3QW/n9sZSD5t/5aOS9Ydvkr3P 71LO4b0LPVoxhOsimSel7fZhUY6P6b95o5UT2cQcoFW6999m3u njb0gr90ZNH3 zA6iDVu7d uvP2mtDKR/JHOat7KMLDNQOy0D7gAHfkP6dj1qweVV3yLbUy eDWT5LSXdMttBKZV8xnnRv3Tvyz1yyjzONLeFP0Mo8/1mX/6ZN8n2OBQVPSj6tTB9/V R55mjl78dUc vy8VssifO/j fL33U9 itFK3t15dqlV935X/Vfm1Z2mbvaSngxc35/LAn5v/6s69 PD7G0VDIfI2T5exDQLu Xbg7SXw74Qsm9dVrsrt6 SCNTtNCKXWqYkv6Y3BHTSi1IzElFK9vwFQumPY1N4fo7JXhSzq LfH0s5koRvWQ9W94vxXFr5Na/FmEvRSt0oRSu1waWDYIxjRCtqMd97vKpCD0Qw4iuZtvBq4dHVK fnbVFGuilTYZORAPhzwkhaFENm0X3PpPmDzqu5wVv1Dwicp6Y/JHWO9FfXtd3/1xd7KNlCqofmYeNumzDfyVqrmOLRSEQTwVgr2EX5BnlbK4uphx dqgRndvpVZbC9 clONrP5CvSaqWWU62Y9ogj0nJNwZ8qeT65xcU 9CkJCxo3ue9lZFK mNyx9C9lX3eXvYe vsxffXeSjkc74Om5vJvQiviO9Zbvipr3M1ofQTJjuugFflxbox FPYqO/0r5QOYuCgq/j xlqXrQko/WXimzpBVrxcbyrQGvlIRixT6oZYrn91bGKumOySZa Z/k0dIF0p9LtesBfsSp3VHzl6AMrRxS5Vbf/ivATqtH1e/7S9CjLY9Sf36pBbCwhsk7tlYmBZQaVlXUNbbQihYuW3eMOls 9oi1wmLtsZtTyjcH/KHkvs5jt0uOvX5aqTT8TCX7fwli qLUZ/bP7qyXl4 n37fQX24Spfb1vn6QdCtJWnmJRFrpSOHP56 of7nCN/7E 3WD5GklSSsvkUgrlP9J1Z2iJKYVgiCI50FaIQhiMEgrBEEMBmm FIIjBIK2UmK X6xxnIwjCQxutzNfpVodmV1hu06VEWGAkoH4JpY sNa18NdFIZYUxkR5uhuU2yYd7blgHshKUX3Xx/XGYs2UgzFezlGqU dBpIJQfPBwxDgppnkGGNMcsF/aa3 pwTK5rA608pGVopY9JRkzgo/L5etn/ldfnSR2eKw4sPN/2/2C72hmW23S5XguFltuEJ6lnHih/uU26mShnmfHokAhlQ6JGmQ dBkL5uNJC6eU2jVxg7KEypDm4aK7XglaHY3JdG72VDGUYw3 jv9IC5SP/v/emTtP9//u/4bJ1nbf6NkmPTKEORS275L37QaUFb0 3RUnb6tuyO2rHFg5Htciw/acYvHBa5 d6KT/wQbCq eVG5Cz AxplPDyAGgjl40qLWdy9XIZNrF4MaY4hOtdr2VY7Y/IzaKX0taoW7K6D9iEKSxbEWvDEXmD/NzD Xe5ym663e8n5irNYOlSSBa2IV4VGm6BSn4QEbD1l4Ts9OYavMh S9fdQUu8A22TkKVCPLzNnmx0m99nUGNko9tAUZX3HHDALDVq08 I2BYY2hzPIS9FrY6GpNf5K0APbfF/Jib5cpa28mfsQXm63Sbb9N1vjNSQR0tOsT/KNsJaKVgRvW2kVYO7VPuijTeNvzqNc1 GMmPFQajtvvz4WEr2CjcUlM72ADYF9vDrCPQBkvQpzUnp8IuL9 9qe8g8QyuwDVAPx0HY5x ek6gud34ut2maDg9nUrM7pUPiH4IGk95KI62UmhqjyM8gbZrdU Qjkwx0TrMni7T3GwDs/LhNoCU4DoXz5CQB85CeR llgXHOKl8lew60 hn1mJWrdsjX8C5jvyKwKA2kbW9cFGr2VypWU w2RDi20IpaXY2/m B/YW3FpBetTVyERZJA1HZmjh7788mHZKSqnWn TDLNbwmpzmlZwA6F8XGnRhH56lNqgr9wkrTQ0xykY9NoKW12OX n9MrivPrYwAcK4I4ieDtNINf50niJ8L0gpBEINBWiEIYjBIKwR BDAZphSCIwSCtEAQxGF9HK3bIX9vJboIgXhxJWgnilFBOMxRH4 ZmAkXfjo8arHWC/GJ0FzjiFQUEigzocisNI6lNUqWFTN9hVNWqpoX/dAngGOP wF/7ptdTZtkqfJiPny1qtTlSXoxV48tcEpokxtIJr9yV8E29oQVdP wIflW90vuLNmFO0eHuQzouCBVkhUFBtgVQpUbWhppYHRwCV9xw J82Av3gH3wFuvTZOR8WavVueraP4Li8SGmsT6SvpNdccZb3RhQ n3wvxcG15JBYya/ehsGZpwIaNzcjg6Iy1KV4mFzolOHBMKxFdYbqQVXzLa1FgQZuj VEjNfewH/6anAg70vq0RwbGZZ1W56prpZWMeWUs8kEelQZF7J93HQGIr1Mj xQgTOeSDIMaXPHLfTSuJQBmfUO2wsYfBQXym7UMV47b4BkkTua dqY0iQ1koGjRWK5h4 A/ jM/VJCvRJGTlfNmp1proWWhGRe34 wIb7LFdjRpHIom8VgNgNYPhHmlZk8Nvr StdtAL7pXoYLzJRLTXvOPnhq/TEdFTNtDSSq IfL1fjjgX48CnUTXP8P0DzCX1MI fLtrTarK5lyzYbZimncU0Q oKCVLjwKqVsWlVuji//RV2UAq0TPr3BKL7aN/cw3JvwouClVoGo1KaBp2rfVmrUwLznM gjCO5M7LIbtkmQPlkj58vimZyoLkcrOMLdd5EOP0o6B3CzRZGI tbciVam3YqbbAuSXb1u2E74YQHHj4Q7YL9Z1BDja3V TjCh428aVqD1jm6m1qk0txfqDBn45rQiV0IzNxq/CD5mkkfNlIa1kquNxOIIgBoO0QhDEYJBWCIIYDNIKQRCDQVohC GIwSCsEQQwGaYUgiMEgrRAEMRgdFyP4B3Wq04FW2KE TSPONjUeVPsmMcoJOLcNoBZ6h/tGXlyAjrPWcRVaVLpLa1EgJgiaInW2UR3fCkVdBpzos2EL7GuO eBFPgyobOCRpPFz1W1PJJK2k/kw8en1M PnqR9ILasjGebwTFn3bQGR263A6EIXCFpKHxRcVI6/lB6Js3seqFoNmO4oNTBEGH AT5tCqOKyjJeggBU9gZ3P2F4nbG ps8LoM LCQkBgzzR9BTqQrqqqIHmw4jizkVBcdCIM/ljlwsvjFTuYnYXZUbL 6aPV/tBLG8YdHxYoYVEyQLSoRxWh5uKAoNgWuI7hqoBAFPYXETQVtSA tsao7ZR2G2gqYEw9oXU2TGTHsEc ZeDoNWgoK1TewowzIWWoUmfks22YHMlDI7jAQzyhiTyfDKD7/BoxVPVPiJmmYo0xRGFeaXjWvVvdVO8T5kBbY0x sj1ChzYwLGfAEDBWNmXdfOa5yCoNHB3opu4xHCrQ21 Tbfk15SXFADfzH6XzVutGopWKLI4civx23UF23eSm0K54O5Zig YAm2bLizeiozAxuYk7zHA2SCD5/yRTSpWNRvBjKyBhdbf OV879lb0U7KvbHXa3mXC1irv PeTL04R4PQ2aZTLoD33R7vIYTeiiEqs5sOvtcOb2r79EWmcJqv JW//hqKwfZKbT3lAgeXFCO3NKZD85UJuGagvPvjwUy5GwAHyVitKL0 lkcN0n62eDolDlDgsWqr3W7 etAOWNewl2WDcDBKJ6fuawftITS4gSFe8lwC4DTjgyRXwxgsik f/0y5OuPJUt4B yLETqbI9610Yqs1H3IixEIgjgVpBWCIAaDtEIQxGCQVgiCGAzS CkEQg0FaIQhiMEgrBEEMBmmFIIjBaKSV8BygylEfriVcwKCmMN LJvqMgiv4ITjfBADwjND44WJUeBNa5yJZGwXYUofTJRg0PChJC 7diHRLRD4kqH1rJZgeMuRtirC4Ovl9s0TeUfOp6mlkPP73NzSj MWfUWA8TAoBQPbZahZ d7pHXikHZ8gR5U e/a9 rtc2UaBVuBxK0N5garjQ0Big6cosmxOi5J12YY7IlQ2r0/TtLL1YDTvl9t0vYkLMQry3XiuOBE8TdPxqFp7qisRdP4V5PnWg B0VzkgQU6OCWmD8Xkvg/1J0KghFQ5U2BK2Frco3Skkxxq2tnWhUs7flIWNw11CgOWkl3Sk sA7Fsgbk zdGKXBVCWpkfue6E4v t5SqQCYovJViBT9/9SoQ7htAK jSAo6HBfbZCgmQVaiy6UWA UGxjplF1EWvc1g8CVQtR/UgZ3O7ucBo6SjplM3dEmI14glaSwddbpY Q68PnKFyXTaDFJv5dECBb8uP6m2AEreDJhhb2OqfRrU6ofhnkG SxibZ 3tYh8oyrFjXHr2tRazp8eYSmDmxUlpuETZbE6fqufvBgBS7Ksv 3/PbBTgeSsOregrEVD Os 3xiBaAYHt0slVnxN21c4aIj9MvEvVgi0FBeiqJBuVkehwnGwU2 tt5AtDglTIp/hLraqOSR9mGOyI 5WIEpJNPK2UJb2 lZpNHlum2lN6WSSs6z7cFbErYPpih4UcTN/DfCNXfJQmVUKU4ZwQ8O575Jcjc/j2AVLVuS3gG9sUIa8NwltOwTUmjrJqlQiAvRiAI4lSQVgiCGAz SCkEQg0FaIQhiMEgrBEEMBmmFIIjBIK0QBDEYr0krpwccnq4AQ XxjJGmlIXpEZu2bnANndXVmsedPqXwlGi9GMKLCjENi9UEm64o AXz4u1aZJaIWsqKT88rRw/uKF2D6t8OeReGuc68cZGo4dioPTUGBeSbO2PK3kpln/GefqGORn04pfxRm0srRfjIDPWcuosjIS0Owao73BwXB5PDStSQ AcUQBF5eQviYsRakupk JjxoM/j A1BXGGhsiI2hRdFyMkYgU6vJVwWUA6Rcf25aoDLkBAYYf3PNNt AfkLhQCtVNIyNzB8CfpigqpczXcgpCpQmcxSgSb5hlT6w0ZF8r cBGVyMUIUCJVvajOw8suM dYY0YdumkAJbJvtztILrxyhcx2KWNgYZVhcgFBy5/bO0pnNhQpO3krmB4VPRTSvScdDT0nNsM23UeaxSkSYJSGU3/WGjfPly8kl1YTQjnEufMwb8BdgxVZUhuT/hmMKp0Zvsnlk6tmzz42NTamm9EkE9lDFvm4dh5ze1xTmRK5T5V hqOLlqZq4sL0Bpez8AWL6KWb5fKaNIG2BFZb0VFStq5bYYa56p UcAXn3RW7Z0s4pnCLGkqiIVEifY0T KBCU07sLuruV/84GuPSBPjcS9KK8GoMys7cwPA1aKUVsf9WPjz8WeDZl//2Gwjlw1J5TfIoNw2sRmXlS42hq6KdX5TzGfjzCF5TINuAMlg9a JoUs/FCNaQEEh6K0GstJGzeF3vrWwPpqmc6Ju/AGa1 uDL0oosqjSabrkbGD4fWgvr4Q61BiljVZ4a6EJvGBry8e5tgyZ ZS9QOhRaVlm9sz ImZO3TDH8elW9htVYG0LO EsfHAxDoKml1tMRrnlshCOIbg7RCEMRgkFYIghgM0gpBEINBWi EIYjBIKwRBDAZphSCIwTiRVrqPhHzxETWCINrQQCv4kJKb082O T8SGxd6bVp64GEEYRXWWkfOweMuxL1gq/7BBfnVWshJlNr GOhrabp8hY84P4AmbgzJgywQqFFFbZlnnD/qFVJClFXG42cV8lbWBc/d7RudAvhMU8aa0srRfjNAQKY9yNh/7Vjl9UX3yy6OtYBSI47LRTQKHkPJihKx9Ak06YE4GW4d8hsS8q EyBz kHoy5DBfnD 7lBYVt/Z1UV1izygGCw uD/I5fQ6T3 VmpfqOGWqVi/vPw4miQ/7/PBxJ0he8W4VYUsKea4217IE s5 7iadMHzDgwdshliBYEpnPKWvBQVpEMNHd/NUw6pZUcqIm/FiXUuw5/ew3/popV8pLwKgc99rgItdan8w5YKqiI4utWUDUNLW zTF9OUgsUcTnO8DJGrYkTZ2sWNUZejgjStBMGVQHtTH5dWwMA8 VpkqHvrBnGMWkpdAv7ciIlD9zsJ91PdpaYWbPiHf9nE8Q6BG4d sA8vbp9LaScAU2uiuhct7FCPiWA5tWElSQvx1OfyXjgWLsrTiX D4iyNo iqOJg6 HboZFW8pHyQdB9fussLJV/mJHq3lEQ3iQg8paDJmcfU5Ne4L2MJy9GWFuXhHr mG5A2d7yyyDeMMv/EqSDr83GINe3eNZGK beyvHybT6A9NcCfHggHymPc 7im2YMLJV/GCN7R0Hul8MtazFMsvYZ/UvQp1yM0Ep4wtuX0N JaCc0vofhux He6MPIIJ4F3xzWnnT35oJ4lvjm9MKQRCvB9IKQRCDQVohCGIwS CsEQQwGaYUgiMEgrRAEMRg5WmkJvpZn4b7Zz7 nK1 HTOZiUupS8BCXvqMg7lYvNE5WCmNFspF1TsV1MXQuNI4zrUo5V q1y9l3sEOti1 0NPsOeTWf2uk2xI2GTVm8lOigy u81DULufIv5Z6m8YPZhJ2dAIEIiLBmUQuH8wZFroxX4sLmlqpJ gFY9gHvVf6isOUtEbdSnbqlXO1Dn1NrhRDNHFCObZf9XdXvVdp iifJ2zSRiuxbY2GqVsRNE3O18s0TZf9zxqaC v1Wh3mR0GMd1GXI7ajqgpSuxV3VpStFKvePh3vagVi6FdOqWLo 7m/cqLnUlAkKRY5Jw7Q0GGjrHUWBqZg9eTECsqrOOT7UMEuuIT8U6 qDudoX2mALU69XXRCvpNd8cX06cIbS480eRt38UFL79cxeFohP xQ0d5Ix5XNwRo0grZT9lhrV4hekOBWnubQ2XTgfMrnBMtPp35O XUsq1lagaWgVQ35ttG6AJtWIbwYodYxt5o9bQqjEU/TSjtdHwrWDY/8cOSAGLQiw6U2l8INej64OsHtWcWgJq0Y4a3EZFS3KB7D cB5/ao1GLTW/3KddUxcNauwJkYpYFVX/i7s6a9d1DQzp/Wysmdu7RlqilIqftkUwZxYgsRM3RuZuRVBOhRmfs9bUaIavRVL ZRi/S5KAfBlgRYWt5T4fNc YPV1788Wa9cOVQo53iDlr3gVLrnewnz6rIIu6WSANg044FMuIc ZM guwG6TAHdVbOyLK0gfY2vA8Bzhd9UWkA8MnzPkFbAZz3I86jN3 1vBypdlQUNKydEGgwtkpNi/haXQTwN7xsod8vRUK5e2ONj8Mtw3ZPC4YjjCkPcYGNz3Oa2c0G jPQTetHK7u8LHsibrb16DdFGC6OTbhuRWCIAaDtEIQxGCQVgiC GAzSCkEQg0FaIQhiMEgrBEEMBmmFIIjBeDVa6TzL CZ/K5Ug3gJpWkkfuYnO9ITVjKEVGbnw9LHrrwLkR5s0vfN3zsUF hjV0xcj6PONRqUhoFZY1UyMzZERHM4MHubCbRoQK weNuvrRLeBXb0Wnohr/9PuUXAlPhocCNcn69sAhnhwftJX4wwsKMYfPizfgiPzsJQfdG 0PS8fH7iPIv0DWMe4y0OwiS5bqhh/qBV8KKPuBhBLoHAUI9DViU7Zrl7LBDLk/1hqLvjaCo rz8vP zUI//xTrgfquL1YsMR1B6tzdBsRWrXwVPKrt4NXqSygcXMzss5lltK2 SVXgy48C3pIrTKiVDn8KFuqtYjMYF8b/HGMwE qZh69wA3V1dmJVtqfXUkqmP4LS8wx5KzCip4wOcryVMqivDs0q KAdFLNUdaKx btDggPjBBnTTCowEM2zStspl5Uv/XgYz9rBz6KpItDCEqVX1MJp1TwESQ2FBs0/6OxGUbe61nJI5WmmxL9hbWfRdBBaVoABCI9qw1OP1rjjoQxetz I0XF8gBHU XVvlmDHADP7cbAn8VVEAerKPqcG/FVbieZa69WjvRLrsh12s5JdO0AoKvMUGip178sfHvxN0Iggfqv RXkoMuKTPlf7aIUaJ1NYivSK2UG3furXFq LFKbtq40RM5VsbZ fIlQK6xqofSobyCg8K4a3uoo29DViX7Z45Hba2kl13V97pegPK 3AvRW1Gy32VvS2CaAk8KGj1f36Kw76ADeKzN0j3cqipXbjKknB ZGyQfzxTnnSzFaFW6GEpP5hXhi9aLpZI1cF7bFDhall12tPViW 7ZdK/llVzX1zu3QhDEtwdphSCIwSCtEAQxGKQVgiAGg7RCEMRgkFYIg hgM0gpBEIPxgrRydsgfQRDPoeM4nH/0ZrlN8rjNdUgwyDO4q 6EWLwQi9XHhXPHsew7ClBUZnDbQAnjVKCtVeK2hNgEnlbi3K8I UDFCsFEGYB8oX4gYcR7Oj6gJz2B67Y2uHBpgCi3LqrI9Jig4xb zcpuu1vEYhRSt tOFzmK/TbRke0TEei77NQIbKeSOtfDeDWyyCc 6GzXEpQyutScOwgUCn9eMrDoQEeAeCectHLV9GrQyAGxUSxyIY 7QVjQONZU4g3kU2GhxrebbOrW9AKOL9v3Y1gX4BQmONe9raA/EqfVbJ5VfwRuFivFKbC4O/2DRp7lW2ToW7Vq6LfczFGqSkvxqKllfxvS4Rq2Kp93EMKDEOOZ HgPsg QnzsW34B0TEhkLdXeBvN2mWJHyibZjyDpvYW0UoQZX62Intm G0FGBi76moKqrI4kXFcl2BguVSknKtKpaNSll33TEvGE2VNI dg9lHGYplaIClLDxq1xrT0koe4cXbygM2j7QPn J8uT8IjQ7RHc3hytdJsC5Pds0rFlG8a8ltGfG60sHXcjFJHK9d h08wtlLhdVOFG1rzAaeJ9BK33eijPtZ3DFQTwe61Jpb6WW0jAv tSEqoOGec1eQfbD8OudYYjFshfoIl663gNJDsMMUuB7TJq20Un 5YWd5o ekyTZ63kqMV8EGaoxVV0GW0Jrel rD6HG lclfNKhStAFfO2n8LFwl3BgPvxNwBarGQp9XxLrx4AWbA9oF1P 7s5VAPvnuwVWn3kNuf4v6ves6YolYxt0vwRJNc l1a02oL8RPEZ3I2AvdG8twL0e5gOFBeOzS4PKyzHwShvBQoL3S FYalbb 2oN0h iAEYprBXSBA2bGL5WcqxfVJ1WAyqvDS3FtXyRdYSrUuqjBrBl7 bA5qWH4pCmqKRPY5AXPrRAE8b1BWiEIYjBIKwRBDAZphSCIwSC tEAQxGKQVgiAGg7RCEMRgkFYIghgMk1b6IvT1ScH5 sV/xrhSxTns84qQZgdn9CSMDHZn4ePALcc77/9XlZpBdD0n4gL5qZZ6DXTOgFU5B0dnRBE17uE0Q8lk5BIyoDiA p88wwlaHY3JdMa0sXRH6R85pKs/vT1PLoee2yJFAEqjXlz u9g4As/cF/hudBeTvz3EIvKVV/uKF1kP7pvymloImiOsU0rcB5Id9EiAOpYCtmNccX Yh3B1LOBoOHuiPxuS62t5KX8zbQ6nblmO5Tde5WOrAcXhx1UC1 NuxkWkQhpa8mQB3jy6/ejg4jzMC0bT6Sri0UcCvmEiqIVDrmNVzPjmiXDtsF8nMtrXPLe ZO/GCE57Bua5jsCnmHt5tgyDSVU8Jw57GyRzpjM0Yr4X0wr86PVd0 Kx/4jyMeycKORVRPQ1XU1Q HhueGTwZ5iTy8EIINvOjYH/XmfpoEQwQWOtPMY1BrzjMcMKofyGlroN1PJhzoZh3w44Kf2lLO yvcPHBY8nqfHtQRGPyU7yVPXLv4RMUrssmzmITv/fdKMTg02wP58rIr O vspfsW3b4K5kvRUV2ua43bk1ZpZB/XXOHLE0kEUwLHEDkXzDFMO9FbOdmYYn iunpOwK4/M6cT D3aVJWikECBdXC93Io x7z1txaEVfO4Dy13nWurRQOin/S12UAvUsDWYlzgA7C8kXktLeitgvmd2LF6pvjNy0hPKbW2o3EO uPcrbITwFvW2wVRoqZzfG2Qo4CxljSPQ 78gizzqwUzpatXKWBV DSCmxQfNXAlmW6LUCPpqsJBLmXVrTll2/bv1mfhK2OrUIYKQ8fpu6M80rpHyzMoP6uiwXADyItLTVEHgpkb wNokN/cMDixk78EmX61UwgbENMq6Mpy6qGOkOC5FYIgBoO0QhDEYJBWC IIYDNIKQRCDQVohCGIwSCsEQQwGaYUgiMH4Olqx/5TOqQF BEGMRvpiBPuhxH5 SB/TI63E6DO7zrB3g3eGTTw0I9tUBhHqE4jqOE4mjmNVkQGeJt5hs OrgqNaqodJnkFLY7m5o eSxTVTWarXfa4kze8mLEYyHGJgmSCsB syOMohT4A goPvwbL1x2ByExmNRMjaueWLKY/RYfmLkLE3XHYSVPoNI4aC7DctnDu/nL0aI7aMGkkIyJsh5CBqATz8XJ/DVSlFfd6CO f8Q9Jldx4VCISroPgzqi7QQ0TlA1FOherZ2ZQOihXpTMXndQaL SZ5DxLFIV4RndE2moy/m9hgaSwifTSjHC7VhA53qEn bIjKAVy9FGnq3M69SiOkKFxgNRT03LusZAVTjP5LqLggY1I7dU gzMpT4RNIl1SUyWzMUIYa8lPmw/l1bKAjuLKK0UiSz6CoUfgkG0InnDug1Awr9cw74ywQvW6/dW3NxWjGsYNBdcd9Be6TOwautyOTL3GBhlVZnjKD4AAAgVSURB VH1ur UM9gytWIbG/uZxx8rOJhat0FuJHzoZ0JaA2G7RX0loN2Z7XvdAEBpfiipet7G K0 /SCU9tK1QSLa1ylT4DY69K1mtbyr4dIp4ljRcjKPu03d7QcTGCf 9Pank9vNqvvYZNWfuTeStbsiVLwOgK0gb XxsLNGHnwXYBFJRxmWC3eHLKbGY6U8LqDdKXPILoYIehuZHnzS opEWYsYgH3abm/gcTiCIAaDtEIQxGCQVgiCGAzSCkEQg0FaIQhiMEgrBEEMBmmFI IjBeEFaOeUI3IBKf9iBYIIwkbwYIRMiVeQsD0ldW faYFrJhXW8Cq2MuhgBPLRj/HOR PgYGgrPz/5FHqsxoL9wCL9RqdEO9zhc2NIha4YVr XqYBQfcDGCfAEnvBMR5Ng8dzFCwynp5TZdr2XsdIpWylk9klbm q7KWdcfF6bSizW497CiFDvTH8s3D5vp0Poy7TwXR24CdIoaKG xftCK8GAG21DJaP8zxV7/Es2z8xQgwKsENVUjZvCkmKHizvb7OZc/stFKfx9/vQ5jadcPMA9CSg68VH2tqB7FY5iwVFmGLxk6Xkr/lgvWubqpbWdqIbEBKGHXoRYOrbtCMXxQuNlSEkcRP9Eq2Cl EXyYgTxLB HmEXa649qw 1tjlKEPJS9GseZXq20Eq7qG3k Mu60AsMIUcSBvieh4ONCuo53UrqZVs4EN0I9Cwl7nQeZVGp0eE CfRivex2BmMKrYeTg3dNx9V0wQqNF5aF4UUE gxMUIdRW5L gueO6bO3IGXowAv8n8D7VAhwdaaCUVfL1zwN1sG60s q4D68NHTUsZTDXdliB/qQtU2FEm0LOeJqWZHvmBhDw kVYKpENm9 wVp/hr G72J1b7ZkOgvm69GMEd4cN/STBak5plqr3JUlXZuoMengB4mNGhQJJWqi2vvSnQDys/XabJ81ZytAI SHO0Yu6ttHorRV37V5jinBf3VorneifG25ZAn5bKVYRx9zBnCj lXJbiiwSosv9KKLzt/Ag3eWpn1xQi DlZ7o1JBWb17BB8ea3zG5rmLEXDwdUQrelwJr0oUf7x8bF/U01J9kmZppSprb3/4eyvl4mZJcoTnAGQbD7tK7c sTyPsVoN F89rq1WSQM4Y6S9 o1JDpulz2i3FRutHWY0awJa1/fbGpeyy8nnl/Kj 3WdZbPMXPLfyTrh8VSKIFwJH5Fh8GY QaIjXBcdfK07ni59JNDTddwIN7eB0Ivg5U V0a/woa386aC I00fh2w/90xv7UundQOtUOH2EvWaiVZnu6SX6 wVxescwMb13OluD6 Uy9OQiqYSJ6fRkv5uvl9ty/FdGQ9sS58t0yz1cL uDVnpUX27iCFCfkBdMfWavSq0zKFWKemQush0PZQKlfK2Wy1Q RJrECZaKGuUNg0orbTTDFFn5rQnp09odrUaGZWH/4kHlDgmZ7DZXZW634u10WRx7bW vmwRLv7WbVubLBengS umsC9KfWZHpXbL39/O939cPeth4xilTK3us V6jFqgSSLBUvDhbUrIVFpBo0FTpOR3dbTQx9WhTNDySSODstao cOwTDaR1vXjeym3CRl9ul8vVLHX0xHy5XB5Oyt43h4tRWOTx4F bIV3nu9x4c iDzVQWLGwzAW13Li6Q s1elbtNmT0hG6uFyM91Jp1St1dYp81Ushp4mdnN0KethsHIirR xTV6ZIrMyNydanqTtKy7caGY8lVdYaiv6QWNdLI63MqXl4902W 2 V6exDb9bopsTVmuT1sei3WotnOA5pXOH57H0COvxb0NK mJi S sxel9pWGzgZtJUyflydp9KqIPoZ QVt0xKW8kXBhdrSyjK1Y4oWb8tvl6VPtjv0eMgb2R5LutKQVmw 97TKm0NC 82W6PTyU23SZ940V el4f3gtvNnbEuRxVK1IajW8nnk1NXmR1Gd2UUquIeLVfLkgLy wACpVaYWuIHA1cRIslRClH2Kt7Py KbL628nXJ9sd1XjoMHI1loz 9UQ5Q2K9pGml3HOVn7v4g3x6uAPz9TJtc158lW3J8VZ0nrJVla d6V7XMeTgprrfyailj9qDUcpmKVWv39W4T/ozyWRuUirQ61mFDkyDBUtbD DtfaQWNBk3RIr81zXIH6hi3TndAyyeNbPSaNSq0fa6JIluy 7VayUueLduAN5Z2KpGsVv58s3siFW3DPODTBlH drvCZSm/irfRUL7VtZyf0mYPS4GfBqSDtj fr27zjVK VmICf/IvQaUmvktrfZrtzYemyMtvTZBWgu6wLJ8zMihr9K81FGeniEhD LcXExMREWmFiYhqezteAiYnpzdL5GjAxMb1ZOl8DJiamN0vna8 DExPRm6XwNmJiY3iydrwETE9ObpfM1YGJierN0vgZMTExvls7X gImJ6c3S RowMTG9WTpfAyYmpjdL52vAxMT0Zul8DZiYmN4sna8BExPTm6X zNWBiYnqzdL4GTExMb5bO14CJienN0vkaMDExvVk6XwMmJqY3S drwMTE9GbpfA2YmJjeLJ2vARMT05ul8zVgYmJ6s3S BkxMTG WzteAiYnpzdL5GjDtqcLp jAx9aXzNfjJqRWnK8zElEnna/De6bNxegNfM9F0J9v/QkOPMuUL4HQj/BxTr2cb4ZUT7qTT1fpe6ZVxunHe3sIWTjfamf0V9tnpKr5y tY43XpvadXviPE92NGLpw87DvEvA01K9OCTuvl0OuC4J4jT8H8 jvEQK8QQcVgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAS0AAADYCAIAAAA xqSKnAAAemklEQVR4nO1d25Hjug5UUIpoFMWJ4ZYniRODqjaIE 4GqNoVNQffDlgQSjRclm/YsuvjhkfkAQTZJyejRsCYSid4Y6r H/2V6ZWpz 4WD9exxv7z 7h47b3zy8O1S91mVPHxlSh6 aeo q66p6uv3uq7z13NN7e8xuZuPNP63rHR8MMHw/H/xZ6af5VW0A f81HxuX7X5ht/P5zVPb1uL6uv7 qast2WW9/kaZ fw2gyDr/Mq/sRnID6r7wgtdNpsD8QG4RSz26Rr337/dCPFb/eVR17z4du8fQn5ugtanAwmaP3ftC8ftrq39d15VQ4tndvKfx 8 6/DdaA8ch8vA 7e4U2slT87Bk0SzwEH6ua7gbvfVh/P5T9vbXfHxLZhIxlc5a4wo0gPeFF3xCEhlFx5K5RSp1LCXH3PL ykDj53 /laPTkBK1MRRae9Fhpbb2wPqj47G7uNRebijBwbTz88z1iUt1Zy qe4h4fz/Htd/huLquQNver/1VbFltPEQGWAWfkHQeSm4RSt1n2O ZMo3uD1t/jz rqr5 r uf72/hkLL8N25L87L8Oabyzqyv/xXHlvkXMxVYSNjya36U4tW28JCO4LO7uVX76JQ cBzmuXSrC5OKnhXpmZM5ERT/93s5fPE1r3SRNqbj7l9 dDSu0DWlMAD0BfrhtTyU3IJLbcvTcYrZp6lrP/zfQQC2S x10gWLL9N8/hX1QwvLM1FRCdp/WN9lHh7Efno3H4O1cVIfOA51P9y3HZGHBTHW VdgPyT3jbRj9GI1wy7eD7 Etva vNN WJmKSrGbJX6Mt3nIB7deniiFjtlW3V/c2683ItXC df4/edeG6i2jYfSfviEbg7Dr5kwUx84Dv1cenfcn 8RH1bJXdy28ER4uHe vj8E3r/ /rAyAPTlDXgouQWU2pePYZ86j2lRrc3Vn/oE5VOQTlB54zq4Uc0raOG9nmWR74a0vkfvD5/SzeIJjTVwUR7uvD9MXHfmDAfXV0gh9XkpfUR58nmph4eHmeXDp N0A0JePel5ankXLJ4H7wJEx2v sq0JHD9p62RDeRtZ15QTQLHz0cd9P8P2On4eVDSYPT3fz3FzZC zz0szvTC1uf3CwXr2uJ pv6bue3gMpPuDH8cThOThm6bus odeUh3EvbzRnePnfdG8vDtUvdZ9Y48fG PnTfe5mEikXg9koeJRH8kDxOJ/kgeJhL90ZeH8zRMs53twoKJxDsizMN5Gm 12ARguY3DAakIoNM82cV Ng hh0W3U38dDivdX/lquY31JVCKZti/2BoQch7GuCaJbRLpnWUwadEo5TClLi7097iM hsxI8LDR6u2i epzLXcRmwI5iHtvNCBH8pD6GGv26lPRI/fnTph9823vY3lNlLO1Y2jnKRI8dmEaNI8FcRn39NeHnmtUgagE BFUjtp02t8ieh 6HCw3Oq QGxV6DykfpjKdeWRq i c6d d0AP224vcwgbxTY05jKmTzGcs7DATUTNJLICmPWV9PCWcpkmXc RTtcX4Z/HQyLIzxrkf7teUD/IO8GFo46HMrN2LwgwCNTlPuFVO780Isk0yST/4FaaQ0t5San28NPeMvu5EzHjpfsgM890fEoptDD4K3pfrcwvfW 6GFh rXjy LG0nzpoWyt5htrBQebteNg2GSc4Odp6EiYcO2DGFsiOp GDTjJA xu4X7Q7INuvZDfo1/CNy1fggaeMh8hm clAKPq4hx6LYP56TNh8eDmLR9LKqBx2P0eMcuZdgBuiZ6Zmu8u INyGl g4TmNcYPH8u7ZeXknD8X7w PLH3Mm5ac6eJFAIJq27QnDJj2rPq4T/4Oc7LFqAICHZTv609Qiz6nnpbBrgmfAydNtfIkf8Dv DzqTJv5WfD4Pf hPGIm/Cp/Pw0Ti85E8TCT6I3mYSPRH8jCR6I/kYSLRH8nDCvn4NdEBfh4KocNGzsZfddsRUw2h8jUPX83M0lhRi wQzVFmCzlDbYrEr8Ff7hp/ytSIB3dMV8qu6zqJ4Q3/93nDz0AqVKrO2Ue KGV9EGNVxdM 34VxxEKOHtUhlGWWKhiRUcltMmgRD1xri2dQipnToUvnVXgTN8 4b hrzRdC5tijpmoqc6Kkj/8 6Vcbz/vX G6/Ym0jhqqgOeJBtIKzRKag9qrRutYs7q2kA4nmS27Vwhfl45p7RJ N1hbQJoEV J4MKdRJCAdwvGw5 O82ZruNj7mjQYeusRrFKU5PNob1UyWJUIsHjgLI1QflJhuW3w5 ziLZUNVc8LD4iljEhSCuGrD3hHBRc1hrpjbxEOiemDQJnoW1A7 JisFrEIx06L78S6wXLrbe/QW8EeegKqRbPT7Vntu0CRI2XIbyPIH9tihdGjrf5Nk7zncKEax Eb7A 0n4CHmlwryMPDenMFrE6Tjfsh3QMr1D3fs5oKKcNeViS0swkH1 8bbBENL5ehv0BvB5zQudQR0mbIF7RMWT2LUljqhl9s4jsceOjI 6uGxwfCjWDed GOShoTDS79uDPLTaKoeH34Q13JnBIm7p0BPkV8I89/d3d1LMG24eYo2JxMMiZ3W7J6qg9kbqAsH9sDpLlTc6lg0RHhZe Oe4kjr9EuZbAQ2xP3YQ8MOUSzovBi7gqfIdPGuBiKOmiDiiqAs ciVOH18ithnvv7W81Srzfy98NLIDy0TCR8SB6eQcPyn0gAJA8T if5IHiYS/ZE8TCT6I3mYSPRH8jCR6I/kYSLRH226J/0xfR2RME8novzOoQwp IwfFy7UPZVDEYjmLL6WgzyxkAVGpGCcjNFEBhc/xDdMOxg3r42C51VcF/6ObwpwdpC4sv2vgEOu0/vhkHe9/lerDQss1 meHrVRsZIZbBB5qxEwFTaqQzepzeDj25ahxHGCQkOSE8rCnmDb lnOpVe1D6rCHjhWh1pYUqFp8mVIJSIe4mkkxVK / tYT7n81xEVOcDtcv4tAbbQfGv2BKgs7jhw0anZWManNYMm4OFA VekB3lfFYyixTGvQWHp9M82Ms7gzkL7RQpEBwEGkNknQIHRB4A KhdP9g/Xhi3hgYtqnsSaARycnDdkyh6KP80G3UaH/0WO f8uYbVgBuSSRZZxVt1wFonH5P2bsZj1yGb4z2TLAUq s/6ArL5 rsb7ay/Dvl91Y6oj6s txb3q52sJfpoy7sfOhrVoZvkN9iT24Ki76tHQWhKW78AAnoLpD GR5A7VqqzvhwoPlVdEkQ Smqm4wJUpev29grfLMTule3pcO5YrNafQFmm1nk7i9PJuRsLN2 KF7ajE40L5gk/ooxuChW7RVIvCcRngPjsxD2A HFIhIh7hQh dXxDzFGl3LUXD9hXApcINyCS7UPZGv0f4Op6nQFjxvqBIqNw gSXSIWwy2Z73ToqNh0zOGlv3C56WJROJZSB4mEv2RPEwk iN5mEj0R/IwkeiP5GEi0R/Jw0SiP17KQ/k9E12jqxOJ3ojz0Fa17L9u1rmu4uEnqpn8aHxjFR0XqP2xBUGm 5KcI9GEDYMqUfMaX3VarixgcMkX7yd7nz6D8KshDr6oF8 oaHn6cmskPqKPRxDU0DxwXIahdmtU8jkwMPeOintY4QM14VToU MDhiDCguiL OfGfnXoSHAVWLEEtd/dNrVc3EIuBqM prpMb3UzP5AYM21UBheVzidTlLQlFP00akTaqIdKi9q546lWD3 k/HpD0TefxhQtZRRdgfbpEBsRf2EWvs8NZMfwQmljUtkM7TzlBf1 xcyWhpjGO1oJGRxGOWdE8cQ1BzEvD4OqliLKn8R4s5VTit4GCi mIT1Ez RHjoTIujTsElPxUF21Rj2sbMCaVUzrkMTiKuri4H16yGa5tz0v LSS0FwoMsh bQo2aS9sOPVDP5cWpak541bBHwaQm6CEU9527MwIyxpUNugwMQ 6wQbC/BnOQ/ddjyDh/XzUnaK9KiZ5PvDchn9ADWTH1BMpCqMKKopAOVIWg1Q8oN1QPBJ pilT0iCt3FqNIYP9dsDi6ISM/HkYH1qL8nf8RKI/koeJRH8kDxOJ/kgeJhL9kTxMJPojeZhI9EfyMJHojzfkYWM4kq1ISCTeFY3ve9J/HRX 26MTl/HwQ VRF ieVjoGUBDklxFBA1BVQaWPZrzSim2wWcqF2uHAnyeNLxDiobdT ZRSZxxeN0UBlFcxxHyePukr3RGOviGjAeHWUFJgGDLj0RUuy7q nJYP LyRR7yv5if54zvkTbfmiHCoOo2DpObdc6jf/8Q2OGisigsj0gjxKjvj5VHnWF7skKRbZXR7e4h1cVm/w MV3cYF8pZ3WSP68y/jnvmYH7IQzgplG8yn4oy6M0URUIbBWjn99IHnWN7qk8k5Oys fVUT4lI64qshl6xHRtBrtK6ZbV61Dtz8uMX9fW5zTGkgfuD4GO SeJesayXtdRkhqIqweBPkUddpnsiWeDNi8AWrBhyLQRqvjbjmw 22ShlQ vHw5zXGb4jogNFZXPj/F8psgIIm NkhjwKiqqPBz5RHXaV72gsOdS9XaWYoiqHSgCe8aAnoLdoMtkt 5IDm80GKdM75A2/ueDL LV4vCRS6iS9qvu RR4OwJDP4QedR1uqe9EDuSyjXZkh/jLVQhpY9sPB3lBoPPPa1fscORP88ZX INfz9MJP46JA8Tif5IHiYS/ZE8TCT6I3mYSPRH8jCR6I/kYSLRH8nDRKI/YjzUf83k2eivwZ C7sbXgUFGvLmgrwH/ dOrxJElP6quqkX3ZInpfLH2LoODaHQCyn/x7/g4pAf14M3 O 8dvpCrvmopoDAqo4mRbUhfM6M3JTmUOEjiBKpSdECPIk6H6NGD Zt/dBodwjRNoWduGUFybj15C55mIia92hxLqHt4mrrfTVMXIoYjtQ iEFmoLrZX 1VDWkWEMmlaShaEeEfUwQBAR2dVWqrioS6q3HDjr77jA4jLNOk CqSEHrfk3aCKCAHfeKg6qMYGgwxuHT7ADRKTCElhZLDiPTa FeqpXzKN2hzPXPQCNhKHNYKqkrUVTWfDvja4Oy7z C4NWecsMPrjQgPW LYj5x1R6zzjCl6KlQXtT9UeQcQYenGv1It1b4f4iNTeEOMLgS1 c1rnPi/atB962RsxJugEoRYNIT0 Pw7j/QT1QBUZgc5E3gkFth6nzIrZ0F8tBU5Ex2FTOS6sJQ/5m5K8Shw2BbWXLlUPDYKb4aKL6ay txjst6zNCZKaz0Doeemx2kPtEs826P /on7cBIU7jv0Q3GfICin9/hAbT8uCjlymlkJOsk5Zgr4GPN9zKHGgAehR4Z6x2ruDXaYmoel rnjDdBgdwygnFfPN7I38/TCT6I3mYSPRH8jCR6I/kYSLRH8nDRKI/koeJRH8kDxOJ/nhbHl4XPP2pBiT Irh5GNFxlHF3bbP5QhookWKvMSCGa973BH5lLoYF9U2IQRB TK/rb9E9icZzg4X/Ms5bNLvpgq17MvurqKIYGvZDa4K2654aY4IsSDx8lZrJj4Urbo SLoGDx1qEq3mxd17Xx9UkkuKxS/4gWxaPb8CuTrChBISzu vc91T1X4jFJJTwMVEaYh3adUuxiHUpW86Fcdmvh0ooDrHedFMg vmAybOxYvEqwmVfhUSBSRvb45vIw3NyQVRqeOBmGwtVZ/bPID44vvvFtKNJrdNquO8j3WJbZOAuOC4eZRHvqWOk065Pmwkp H2iJtQ/gOh/VB t9SLEORhuV2BcNtqHbF1T0VNeD5pB8aIu6DxVk7D4P1C/HRctgdPJbxS0fDSSZfyML7Pb/4DUqOgJEITN0mVQKtxTlnN9NY8LL2ykaImDzoiSJ2aJ0Zcth/K9YdmCDYeQ664Nrgs1Dh2Xt2Tr7/2FIrqLRwnY0M6hFRLHh5q4iZYf5GvuIsHS7BHZvUaxM lG4RdbPvc L4nKD6S7n7afVUeqtmI44MwMvgZ73sSdU8eRqi30hsCPESuEI5 2cIVjUqNNLjRSZmw7EqCBLG5aLdrQoswirGbqwUND92QMZ2noM QpkfqvHJLY9Mb9Xx4raoe1P6CAPC4O0Jw5lJqubJty6J50RUBo m4W1/P0wk/iIkDxOJ/kgeJhL9kTxMJPojeZhI9EfyMJHoj RhItEf78nDblqHRKILIjxEP2UiLLex/B16iv6aejkP76ZLdb4X7YPveyqy8ZD4wbjoMACMO4rAnp qe9IqLA021VIuNDoB5b9W96RLPyiW2zhNNLeLhzA45iLM03hb2 kQwLwVQ3GDZESpIpUP4JVBXvu9JCyq5SPdkx7VJHjs3ea5xAi1 r2xP6v/rO1 jcDdxNIzysQ9sO4dI//zxJ9LQSh9E1rir iI6uVzDRYBAtdhHJpah0/hUpIUqH8JqpLqQByQ 8eJ3uyVkpMLhxW1brDDnBZThB5FzqPCBRWdJ9ek9SxKYUMnuh6 AlHLqrRuooQRGnIVsz74I30P65J0iGo/bEFQX7JD2gzthl6dU96nS5RWBAnneD5qkDz 56UkdxJc3fDxkNN iR93j7MZ0RPw8AKO5p2arXcq5MXsf2QhTpregnjImxFGfcZCI6 u1z2hVtxtNt LnHJCQ/Oh9x/69p9q8xrGUdsPfTxsFj2xguoSENoYq7Puc/ZDLDvCOKyH2p8r3/eEn6ucubFHpxapFcvgCwQgzU5ofMxx8nmpxUPeBbn4/ATRE7Dv4UZQHDxPFA0u58pV 6GhezIaKKdyfQAQLjoM4OPONjJ mxEF4KHQimXwbKilTJxyAl0M831PicRHIXmYSPRH8jCR6I/kYSLRH8nDRKI/koeJRH8kDxOJ/kgeJhL90fY7vhlfKkVmVWFmMPbR96M1MK4xkuPdoKh4jEhoHNQ Gf3fWxAswg0tb5J0hPuNX9Ou5afCZSVS0XJfdG4OOkFpyhlk1x ZfaegvMw3nSFSosvOaHMMsNpLhxvb0ISockPZG0ZkkRYU5tUWC GOIyvjJCiZLUQttalGfS3DAtTL r1SHhSnDfioR38XjnuqKfSFhU fyw4zwu8fjFE34r g9IhWU/k4kidyaEtCswQy3jynaY2UnvVHOKNSsMYNU/gmteKwLlUPVIqbRMe gMk4d8gqHo5tIV14PWHArlJEStB6ZCmJ/LsEhHyloHosTOhqXvyrqnn5FfYsirOmx3DhbO5Vo Mtuc0IT3YBfshH45H1uLMW9 lfCYfXTN B5QOKXoi12KIY/dD2iIXDQzdk3ODPS2/QtB1T5sswBawPJGH9FSM3V3fXFCCtNwfIm3RchvHadLeNITuYT 4AtbzNJ1a65wVflxfNBdS3rhs3ZsZ9k2U8Xbi52shj8PmHdvwc zu994UVxL9HRci4tpol8yyKtcfLRRXrUhbVF5TpIB89/MHozGCqe4LGeXTRuaCSdkVtbZD489BmP9Vv601Sa54z8qugGm2 7MEn6RGB Zivn7YSLRH8nDRKI/koeJRH8kDxOJ/kgeJhL9kTxMJPojeZhI9EfyMJHoD42HjS8eYlEOdRhNQgUMkJW jZpEwyg6I0H/PL7 FP6YLVTX lG/rniJCrSsi/Z26J9l4TUTGIfAQS12c/yF1uY3jSP l9zhGov1 jpIwDKiUMeQzujCKOtMxgkh4hcRHuKqWeLatMvy J11IhcPr/BNVsQetL3KcfePLqgiU/VAI1wZf8YLTjQThTTNZXMB/yC7eoFStZZXiiedfQZ6PhjTjXFqlajrUsaquEQQSJyY glU1zXpF9xQSUhm2ReHRPemiLbkyBDcPA05ZtveuTfNjeyeB2k cMYBUMyL ioDXAgNoVHSU EU08xMKo0kXeEWRf8WMerMqlA2JNqbont5CqjOr0s1ezzKN7Uk Vb3DYZz9oP5834x65GNsetOol wv/REJl8ye3A 6B9P6w2RFamaT/E0xpV5dIBFTB0T3Ve4cta9/SE/RB1zWW8 59K HlIPIvPADRnJTjU90OFh1zxhPLXeT4aQR6KwigoBOMjaBmAxUe wKvN TgPWWyAjquvoOOvppg4bWuIeOlR08Y nOaco8B 47KQ2qndn9Y028 XvzE7eD5I/KSN4fhdtg/LIzCNzTmyQG2FXheCsVBLkAeGk9fbaFW04TADte6BoyXbBOQvx 8mEv2RPEwk iN5mEj0x9/Aw HzU KHo8sYd5/Wmd4qJZ7uhe5jnOnHpJ Mq7rXfZAyZfpg K2/wFPzNNwW/NU0DHP/gcyU6ZLUwkMxQdooXNrT/jvo7C6bPDzr9mUYh2Gaiz/vOArCiw4Dltv u/Z2caa/UIOL5iTRjN8SDev0G wsFRqFMsD0MVdLxZlmvBnXoPml7ga8KCTIq ShkZrdfp/H0zEbbuP2eR6GcVjki6YByw1knvY8yzDex24Zxj0b/ezrNTX uD5tn/0Ge0rFR E2gvl5u5EirCFYZEuR/fA2grGHF3mivNpX071vRKl05N/UTMSJwkrzs1PY7RsTZjKVqf/3svCiacCEloDbuI3dPgXLueicJ9B4nE1mlNhWaDlQ69T32OVG5 q2vCEmv4SFZk/h OG1f7YO9F Qf/pIUc/u HdGpDCnh5knxFTnKFqskOuLSBdd1boLGo6TPAakvZ2aOx Hruu0WOturInV6CQ X27Hp7Tw8BozwsGAdOV147kh/Ugq5HalvCn uJ/dDxt5pdlHawwHJ CLNw2BVBQxwlGoYBfErg2k6a67goeTuYj9kjDq2QYmHuR8GBvJ wL7g/JJyBF00D6J/H1kq2O35wPU6t7gQP1bcRnPc8BntKBeqE95wz6SPhId9IrNtUx 3MaegsHL0KSVM9L6bJ37xsRlog8/BvvD91uh6k42rU9LxXaIpKf7SJ6Xgoeq7oT4CFpQpwJ3GBPqfg o0J17n/D0Il2VZrkIShf9KpgpU6YTKXmYKVP/lDzMlKl/Sh5mytQ/JQ8zZeqfkoeZMvVPycNMmfqn9 Dh3/YzfaZMZQrqnrxxqzP6GRdeXIf1BA raMYfQ2bF7UYktE CZMYJ1hnQT/ZgMpQ/oDtDEbXeuStUDL5K94SdrMZFQKkUSiHdkz9Oh8RMTURgcbHiSb BBr 3d916ouFHFNbTgBOO8q8/67EQZsMRJnQx P7t6p1QIJ2qb/Ep1AnCypSNTdU80NcWXerr3sGAehi0yaLcJRng/LmxDAvPcVVFViFbVz6pgpa6qvuWtvEmS3A7FNdQVht7CHFY5fy 1xUicDjez3J7F3jgr1wPS2LbEu6BaX0Rp823IrD83V7r77Lbdh uj0WzmnaOrP5ernVygAeIEvzAEvI8UOPd XR5LCVN0mSekARwnLpkCJBivJQP31xh4cPHZZ0yKywMjgsvzLr 9IvLYG3X656ccpJ5GG PPfA2DvOMY3DvF2lw/W0x8iimcr2Poq6CrbxJ8irftmlRga8plfdiPFRmG5oMbZuh1Dt nhUqPmu9EaJ0hcVnUwjAPoZwE93MZxvGx4czTMFK5jVwDEIwor ZQPfqDETlFXwVbeJFVzHYprYIJSWi5BCvMQSZwkbVFs3uvSIXe FUo8a5Fdmnaa47Mm6J0FOIrmpuIUV/kfGvtdVCznMA06baBPY3hU1LEhdRb/lrfRPluLGfM5pSJBMCRXMwJ XCpNhnsKe1KVDdoXI4DPyK9NLprgsdU ZMn1iSh5mytQ/JQ8zZeqfkoeZMvVPycNMmfqn5GGmTP1T8jBTpv7pjXnYJSD7fK N/2788znRFOqF70gMyb2MRQHCbwoHU1/LQGXD4JjyMvu8Jj4v1PiZlBF0GnNBV2cYHvdo8UQOjAINsVX 6zQjpntwSlbsFE4mEcPIwGs3kd2gRVSRHtPXnYdP7nuC4ALGSc LHFgGZdlc94f99PTtRAnUjipPvTbUar3kKRqOwFZxqLuPOQ/YvuXdD0zz/b0jEOC3r9ky6GAq LIj7F7ELGSP9KnLbFX1bFX2h15p RN/9ffTouUKxkKJj8BpzTVZnGR/vePFH9dcKQbqc/LTNa9RamYO/QH07DSngI313BA/PodacYir8uCs4Ymjxv1IB2HjVs7zngL7Q683KOFh7ycWn7v/puA87oqmzjQ30/MVG9dUrrjulPlxlndMDW2212KdM0bzxEr3CSzqL1PLbEUOK8Vw 5gkjGWnVxPXL/Q6tzLqtpfs0X18le9d82RP6qrMoz3z8PTE9VfJ9gPgPHRIVWnA mOUd1P3Tx0BJDKfuPdH8Y3Q9FORV8odXL9kM4LlCsZL2kqc2AB l2VYfxJwWREKeYfBSBxEvy57xxuM4Lve9IlKlUfit1j1O4P95x UlMTnsS6G0uc9PkQF7w/pckj3w7XUiZ66P2x63xMWRrU9L3Ub0Kir8hlfyET1Cs8pxdpGQ Xcy1D2pZrzx74f90svQvaeZ3iR9xmxIfCK6T5sPSm/nr8Tfhu5T7h1SN0ckEk50J8ln8zCR GF4Og8TiUQUycNE4h2RPEwkPhzJw0SiP5KHiUR//B9OUSkAdPSerQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAXsAAADdCAIAAAD VbkUbAAAgAElEQVR4nO1d0ZHjuA50UIpoHMXF8MqTxMWgqg3iI lDVprAp6H3YkkCiATQpWbZn0cWPGVkEQZBsQTQBX ZEIpE4C5dXK5BIJP4iJOMkEonz4DHO5fK/LGeWPrM/dbAOFL5H1PP6 Oypfrj8N5wkVnPJOO9e3nAyJeO8m/w3nCRWc8k4717ecDIl41Dl6/c8z PXGZq/xSQZ/pvmP99D0Fwf4/wa5aXpv6G0cmXoL3H39P0vvCKKFP77a uMwPgrvDJ9/7so8/urHP66dV3xuKlwxmQq9b/3sai1DMpRvTNVAqP/7/ckxrH dxM1fP puqCKWRcVe4raAnUH71Ploc 9d Mv1lA846BV0zsi905J/P4SE2AWpHCsGsP3n83O9pyE4Bjnbvqv37OYx9tiXgdG2n34b1y IoLhSTZSH3mJCDP9N1WphrkgLro3q1nXFdyr1tKjKfWiXkR6 /9SMc7/hPhy1tQ9WCYw zTj1VAGlnXHQFHUEog6uE/Lf78liLqPQjIPstnNESm3rx 2DdA5V49colpUzJzGreJ9Vw1ks1/vw/B7FQN6fXXK89RVzkNa5soNxxvH3PP03LJJB65/MOMP3nxm5smstdIN4DN6nxd3O093LWB Jf76Hwj9ax9RQCYx UX0ZBdl0IUqOfqWSFsUzzja ouPjLy0Q2/zr9zz/ f4uHlRTWfExqaY/Gzet7Xz9r3C4xl/KgMBughfWjmixziQxGUfO9iPV PpdLnlzTkI0 zjFLPn 9z4AizaFf1sPQGm7WtfVOvrFJ7iyrZbx69/vSc4Y1bqu GqW4Rnna5yJ94Lihs3Iq3lLZl9fUSfpkJozVc45Pfq9Ps6q0ua h7PJxloeNHF/Gx/nftsaUg7P2VD7GtlbMdkGva7uVZi EINdJmcJmHGGZA9X4GjfPyJ TEG37OIt3oF4gqxGS7r115Rk zte2R1CMk15dT CL/cVdV9sMqPq41tLTXUyIZfJpWtGMY83UalnWo7 Lcda34E7GKaeoWgkk4 hFXj 05CrdWimtKjUR8l27jb G7z93aUCsN0lafZydavwaxRzz5yREi4 jF/A2rR tVuSqr9QT5dB9HOnX3CdH3fonM07xziwmwVZL7eNYPk7AOL6PY 4y XufVv4WogHHcunUBU9QlX8N6WjG06iTj2M7IxgJ4dEq73eVMk k6eQq37uPsUaPaM47mJGYV7zNvOGv3ZGHHBeKlV14Bc WB4rsqhnE2weUW9fqlA2j97/uuatsjrKaFwTjVYGmVrNEvWhdtrf uourvqhDjWHVRQQ/Fah nEkgzTrm3VTOO5QHN86yXume3x7CuFKl2AxoZp9LhMDUu/35PatUc/V1VlvNKn9kPGyzKhz 7d4ercZrk/fJrdtgh8Bg17jvrxO5nMs5nlGScp/fxRMn98qXXoL69Pm SuGowzSXjvHt5MeM8WXgyzgsFnryiOxknkUgkjkUyTiKROA/JOIlE4jwk4yQSifOQjJNIJM7DLsYZr8OtjpevMN0Gec94vVxH8 dllQyVqvNqfxXqJVj4apYULg3E9RFUs04rrSHg5XOstoJZx59F 9XG tp8d0G4y6ZpWoej3Vt14v1zsmbFBFmgIKbBlcpi5uMVIjmDY1e hnnoUY/44zXsvZ0Gwp9C9YYr wK zkAFh5v6z VXU34VaSRx va1nQbgLnrEbJrwTsRdvRxug32Mrxe0TPHrOJX10pKxQKrkkBV pBWFmWUtenBBi6AubDFQI5w2Nfb4OMysNxgnVq6y1yZnpdT7/4URHk ire7Gz41u0nvAtDA3uEGVUrpYj7hZ8wGoaoUP5/19xEtwrYNWm1GFqq5MNZhrnX0WmNJ77ogGN5CN6Rl6XcifdKdN jdcxTlC1HnQ1CVY/d/1jZeP1XuK1762BzHRn3KZ 4SpoWZE0ISepXyumxq4 wvc20RZgnPBVz6sOaMV4eTnIweFvIAe3oa5V3ZDZ FT/PB9Hd/Bxa/HGVu8yfCbz2Bbe7eS4j ZwZJcb4lq0qEhhu9LjvmIHQ7MKqiLhVnd6UW9NHuzgkBsK/uC21MUtWmq0TZt5PpRxMAVKX1Z2rXcfR7s2d0Wu100ZrQm9s/BeKC0sPTaSccwq0MGRBlRTx3rJ17XiDYj9feS3UtY/gypGdf/ amvoEAdHKuyyDT 4bF3YIrwoXQd32ijs3DkGroZ3q3rqGK7pbO 5g4bnmoKlOVocvrcCtrBlLgu4irER6X/pIEVVj8TqqnHnwX3c7nRfAKrdcUYt8yvV4tmpVKQWnGoIvVJex 7laAVDnlsEFLau6sEWsBniNCK16R57HSSQS5yEZJ5FInIdknEQ icR6ScRKJxHlIxkkkEuchGSeRSJyHZJxEInEeXsY4dgDCz4n8T iQSFfoYhw/VW /UhxaPYZzyGOFPoypopY5osTjZwjzPxsE29SEydHEwNQxhcnWj4 nTMJrwutKTjcLNVGK0bVvU7b1cJVxm6oSdbRXWUtuzV3pQaNbo Yp 0YuxX9cATjmIdn3cPhH0FME8oHAi 2yjGO 1cn9hXs3AhTleGBjikB3SnjKU19cBNuF8K8CkYHsZIouQQbRMF VCVdZcIM7z3Fd30R9KTVq7H6raowC10fGq wTd8WHoXzQLDehR6sdJDzcJiW/ rQx8PVk9MVGRnJw9F3DGf3C6ss/4xX6OL2xvuCjWgXVhN8FQUeRCdW0AhRbt94e09hQpT0etmGWbL d6JooFck3uZBzGXyhDMDZeUYFUNdGKpBP1H6V44FmiUJtNPngY v2Ws53MYB0a0kW9CVX6D0iMxvI6WbBV961aF0eEuMI8XnMDB1k R00I0TtHWPq3Sks Ad fJO00T7UmoI7GAcMo5eqCLHTWa1UU5PyS CDNwtjHXwDa9KM04ZpfZ Xs6zGEdAGLlY6u7QCr mgvuywehG jhIgt FJi6ra/velv7okCDy5bIvCt3ATpGqrm2iQCBLBfO8a fYCmAH6oA43oU7dPYJx7VRTRQMJF8QxPuYKf9NHRuBZzOO3PeI 9iGiPBLFg6Xh3R7tCekHlK4EmoBdoPMqeB1UjpjXwWhDDPdHe hwldW18B5pvP5RXdNEO1JqKHQxThjAXnZCPvzUOxDc2FH8Yu3j lKrU2z7DbQLy5adtWw6nAihuXGyXs14rhfjJHII8Eobr6E7GoI 9OF60mdBf4vApGB 0ZVEkyrOoBVaGzVRg3UBtylnBkon0pNWrkCcBEInEeknESicR5 SMZJJBLnIRknkUich2ScRCJxHpJxEonEeUjGSSQS5yEZJ5FInI f92SqIM17ijvH6bift3hq7s1XAE45mABJ1hg2dMu3KOIHAJluA 2nLHOc1TskZ1mFACHiZszVbRkAiCV5gMkEN1XX3wrGsZrzv6GM dOXFBjug3DIMMlh6HljP6HZJZ4BqYjslWY0QCtqR7kTTIxBVSp jO/sfMAEQw 0ZaIrtP5 dRz7gbI6RFEiLnDscbDKWga3RmArGN7pd mESM5VmWBiXG LuabbcB0FV9axC3WeiupJyeS1UPd8NI6Kq6rqwWcjwQ0igLMc8/3RmLayGJG2luWw/nZ1HM8o6C64kwIT7UpH4LfH7ajmkT6EZ8F1eGfsOOP5XsfHEN 5xo/YrEIxw7wTOnSzuuejcSDjGKtMPqJ9Z7x0XDzG2bH2Am0LZRxtU XVPf6/1sin9AgeD3poeea461CqLBretrhUg6Ye5PTd2vNTEa zhvd0H4 GpCIdn0dciGjLvRBG3/IOcnIMYx0smsEiraQJMwwpWmoP9Pk5cx9HW6CyRWMOrvnymXqC wsg0rkDKQs8qYwbXQkOnCE9U0xp2x42i4LWpcH6HLbZ6P4zAOl 9eivuejsZ9x0Dap f7P7kNEb1ViffQQDplsQWsL94SBNMclsFsu36S8t1FqQ8zWZQv Ldh8BhsLMZpZVF uz3m89VNo2Wzt3jlFcv8s4sq63j1MTjZt3Qt v7/lYwK609s/MKwKf9H62iuINaB9Ozhm9ZvenSmhbKzHOMYiRfWrhRaoe q8J3NnZWzWq yUGEuVUhTpgswxMUKbRrjPI TSCTOQzJOIpE4D8k4iUTiPCTjJBKJ85CMk0gkzkMyTiKROA/JOIlE4jwk4zj4i NIE4nnYB/j Kc01zsETj2XtzfXAxly8kSUyhbG5PQw4/rgcTXqDFsx6FClNj27R8nSNqhrTtq4L pUoHVnyxQzDRUKNOxMHb9Ewt84W8WqsxH4X9zURzJHrO2t8e1g ZEv4w04d9lUHKQL4JCFCCDrzDs/hU4fz60GHKtF6gj4aF2FVHB3u1vUmLVRbH5o37mTDCwo5IOuFV DUQaClMHAcOhL9htoqlX0SQL3yC1axY8bL/791IwyM4FOSsEK1vJ78XSfWZeEsH0Yo8SL8dB68arc6C19Ki1B y89WY0P2Mg/hXYk63CVInQsy92zF9MxkfspK0Cw7xnuBnwRDFOGavlU3Pot9V TlNZD3YWqBaJ4z6KLcYz WbdKlGo5gZdCsOBjQSE6lA5G0DwW//V2rzle8S2WDpVkO7GG0EiFwnMSsPVQ2A3rwFbV BeFxmwVUCVWzy7G8bS1g5 ZSeuoXbGLeWeLb0u9AbkCKzWK3jM88AnZKtjA/3m2FAV2XoTqULGqveE2RYu50HW4jbfhOt7JSrBKiw7xH7KfgHE mJjUHa71Fe3paj2VSgnpSqg4g6fGgdzo5vYxjahu41cSkbXFdA A210E3IDqTATY0WHwcJtwnbFNW0dbL3u6qSGEhqdNyKdWni5Qq a9ZfutGU9vb/G1Auf0oH4ozAE6eM0Mk6cvgBK8CeV3IfAD0oNGTgMVGrTstytG 2 rchdhyoDfc7cAehqV0Ue1Ha540E2mpsb4QeS3xStooNBOPot6p qxwNcmNeHUl2h0cepnOmC/kMdWhineIpu yXbf2Afx2UcrE/dRDw8 MG faDeE6Lnv l/Kl8x1BONO77o9m3T1htEqD8WaPRFTjl1p2lqF6JWPTFigYadmT c1QzjeHnOtSuz/FcjzOIcDuGSJROKOZJyjwDoIicTfjGScRCJxHpJxEonEeUjGSS QS5yEZJ5FInIdknEQicR7en3Hazhe9T6M/4xezEolj0cc4YRBOeac83XXdERB0BErVLVJ4F8bZm2/DDURsTIVh3ADOsPHTA3UHCAyU4WLDmjpYHPX2O iaIug5MRXbzh6XYv3YUN20YUC/X1Ro2IZuxiEX5HQbrlcZk08xTv8Z6lBunQ8Gy34Dxpn6MzkU9 tD lhOmGICJ6ZA Rbo6YHU8BI44I75F339jdqjyG4C9OFNQcKeb5ObE0YbkAxWwZ2 FBvT7VZ7pJybmfh8njH 5jpsugnHAqf9HAop//pGkOXp5IcRgx8krnHlghiB4et6Vsx8T9fn3dg7rizkihZlywvV Shu7ofAv89NBqQIFYBfcR7bXbEuwV6BOZgkI4Eu4DsKzNRIeaA kyr2v1qCRyd5/mAfZxg9KYtvcR1FIwDA5RkMAuKn1PBdVNT8grTIE3xU5DJRfDm xjOVGh1 04GMo1tHcsYoxYS wXeqOyI5G7103ITVbtjBx02irqVPqynI5lAXGhiH3TdoaN3rVz vB7d859ptZ6eHeg4VxJid7g/U3jnBrCOy0ZqGjTKBnPRbSFo/7gQQeBzFOEcJKyOGdnHjChdrufkR3tBt4uyXd Po0mKJB xnEWjrvXb3bkXhilGKDfp3j45hvvO6r9XQbLsPg Tgc44CXTTaU3NjHafVxRFtr3xUdvYePM9m7jqWcMMWElcxBe5d 4ejgalowD3FVUSTfhT8s4hwayFdSHN0UMPSv4YPdVA9hWoRD8F HQWWjVKqbG9Vj5tH2c0QviDzbxa Xp/ZLtz3PI8gBWrXjdZxqnq2lst/j6OJHVLkiOcA5BtXHSgHpTagkBxLNu4AXyRAacH3Ucg0FdGDj2 8uM4Ht4OWrYIO qYIgJiphXGQAddr3gzBnTUGDluAeOdCeP/zOIlE4ucgGSeRSJyHZJxEInEeknESicR5SMZJJBLnIRknkUich 2ScRCJxHj6CcTrOzv0wBRKJH4J xqEOGtUn7vrW7YELvjoXSUp GeM8JVtFcfrLvWiL1Me/4JE55lRY3R36RJmagUiZQH8oLzSLETLaFVdlryOjFYXGrCOEcG miYDTJ5jZ0Mo5/gnoDf9ob1PRPM/fBYhy/iVcwzvTMbBXbJd2v6Eh9kTzBTwER2Q10p4xf9E/pq aihBta//Ij0lb4TlbzqBekPmv9yoCEEXzhponwbKGaE iOctgR1zs7oQPjEmP nIQVBuNU0lZaF086S BTcVAkp1GvWfoymlY8i46cJRR1vE4/RtGTbQdOmfp7SjmqbB80xzS2rSNvVEzVqOkqBdgmYkJymeZ6Iz mFpxU0gwONGgMmj0pY0ebjiEBNU BTcSDjUBGDXgfLR3hx0whTQJC2UpGcXqSyVMaYgVgZV/8apK3K66TmZC o1u22LCOEXTBN5OrQ0Fw340RxuEa1xaPYfJtqJVuMU14s49Bag jkpxkEOFPPydTgOYpwRJCVoFa1C/5DE0oZdj2/OUwhnoLoW67/dR9lK3dnu4zDrCOnDaOeItIQ7JqL6wzFBdw5A6YfZz/9iU0vfqf7YlHYZZNqVsEK5kKr6SjQfzzjWNmn7Dg68z0wBwRuq 6o6Qwr5KLH9jZfhQbN5W8E5S86gXW3PmFrctxBkRXSuIzRcf2k 4f29yG7u qNkJUezH4tguiUzlDL5fLZRgkByxeBljwaqudZZyyqtJouE3yh hcyjtbCuuhAPbbWbujq9KaCtIJsYKvNigr66MuAM1ArQzMObyv jTlrzsBfAkb9AfgAGxCNCdhaaCI2mXBFEcwIfcR4nkUj8ECTjJ BKJ85CMk0gkzkMyTiKROA/JOIlE4jwk4yQSifOQjJNIJM7DyxjHDoAZRdIpE4D12MUxwfisO 74PGlZBwGT8lWUcbzOMEdtih4Nh7LD4/N2skWnG4aTYiZqVoNJbfYCvS67wTgVsleD04AOOoRpYZnjaLFY LEb9rGx08dh2ME64ZmM4wIkIjAu kLA0VGYYaAM UBEB2rBY/ooCIXtI1bY79im4VYBRrL7knlbmb32DYi7QdCCHTYFFObUsKzh tYiDCs7JVtHUhBEkKSIISv4cQWoIFRXxd DA2HFcz4gsC5rYauGAadJPidoK4qqwP7KtO38lh665Yyvc6/ZIToqZWoNCdwaUmrUYmzHrcw/jkM5IGYWz8Uqlv5Ma4lWBlC/HgYyD0g9UqxWsIiTGcuEhv8TT0GqLHmvZBPVCEUqObAV7TRqw1 lwAK8WIEgo3qxHmV7BuKz kPe9dWUe5JorwSxFgJ7zA2ukxI8VbtjB AA5iHCfjAY6xjprAPGLFzba7E3GKBiSBWWyhZMpWVYV2A4K7LG 6ORO1JmoE7C2pR/Xl 7LgTbmpcL/5cHJmVaCzGSR8nvuhIAHHBaJ6L WI85NzVUb7RUHsxsDtIYVhJN1FsimhPOZTM26qoAraO2CGCG0L VJHdkwR6RajjW0NXeIFuFG8AusXowZQ6KzaWBGzuKX/7CfRxtGOuiA5yUwMgwELyS4FprJePrDXfEnF29oL7RBPiuik7 0GIr1Gvync7sCHgs 8O9J2lGXBeQd1k/s1UkEom3RzJOIpE4D8k4iUTiPCTjJBKJ85CMk0gkzkMyTiKROA/JOIlE4jwk4yQSifPQyzheWoACZezIh53ge7nydVRHzxkzLafoF jht1pvMgcsawSE4IeyFJBmhMH0dhDJh603xq5tc21BwmKCMjkm ys7OUHIg xnHTAhg3vhO4aAkjaYNb97g4jEnnDSgjvUnDAjlGBoaeZA5Tc9 YIVufr1TMlbBd21tefuAEPBOKHhtgOdR8wFJEIonuS7OxsKMdG 968A02kBcHIcxYo1Ma85K4bbBDNarJx7rSIgUGhokf4CNAUfI0 j5qm6lWPVpr0ciWyuYoj0fQnAzHp G6EvT8aGmhyX8ch0D8nYerUSTzeGlKPjLGdqGuCrKUC5v754kO ztrysHofaviF5OKpCo q2OpZDUnmtAO8hSku/zppL wLjrK47xEoCNAk1aUY1j8t5txzAwD7ckc1kbaskYYmoonNGW0e jmGlunooC0T SYNfm5oqDgRxM5JsrOzjhyMLsbpnPqbvrWdgYyiA8htMRinDFF bHBE7Bn0iU2GsypOKQU1a8XQfp55De5I5rK30M6MOMGRmsX4m xGMHR10ZJYfNeXZ4A3lLfUdk2RnZwM5GL2M46UFKFRB9OtkqJC dEG6Ieb/n4yhRjT6OpTylWL9jIwD82y3Gt2Eh16uifJkVTwFPYXQDfI3H0 6MZ3kPT2z6wVmBXB6FMc0urcZ/cX0dsIoi SbKzs7xVaxz4XZXxugGeV LNUBq8uFRRdXW/RyLqvRPc82jN38fBysu6oCNSMv0GjICM1PO2YutoXoPWiJM5VL 6SIYeG66Yb7eLOAueX7mBoQOzSsh331hEapgrdk2RnZ3mrKuR5 nEQicR6ScRKJxHlIxkkkEuchGSeRSJyHZJxEInEeknESicR5SM ZJJBLn4f0Z57jYyEQi8WrsPwEYhsSVh5OurSfhDmecu p7w0POwVOyVRSntorwS3dM5Q36hHi/nji4JDjLWiiD8kVoHf1PZ9MCdl9qzdlFgVtVdUKFDTU8mVB4V2 fFB0293h1XFRy3n27D9Spj8inGgVEIB2G8DrepLUjgAFyay3S5 j/1t2i7ehst1vMzzZR4vl Ey1bUQJjuBgxWTgSMTjOQJQH4ZjhkEq1lrrSNbhR9XEkWd2LEL oC9a84ZFUbRp24cIk0EGdGUi2R2dlXIae/3sSM57z0TIzco4dWzBmlNi OcfybNjlWtixvGTa2oLcL/SZy4pu6p HeEjwFT4fukyz5eV7odbO8WgchsKxrleLqPxES3HGEbqg 3z0rZ7Ik7VDYt091EDH9G m9YSc7Ip5fRFxR81x69SfBwprI3f DDt6Cy TPW6862qdPhCxln7sjIODIySQVaagUGs5lTno0D3S5Sh3ZI7UN NQz23ZXxcHRBLBgxqAA7KbcabLIMT2Mg7mLzETiHgm4MV3rz1V VzxlKecWRjl6oY/Rp5XrZ/al7hq9KHAFTyM kpOX UBnZ41OPI1xsMZYn 0d zoujDPpHBHWm5Ra82XwWBmrie4vlLlcVGW7abEmp8twvayOTEU 06x/TbZX8BMY5xsd5lOmGHLHxciloyB7VwraH TgqMJAhHdhE6Ho7uxLwkaNrOU1wbFmvcJ8jrbZ8unf1OKazsLq JnYwj3xlhe6VDchkGz8fhGAe83nKMoyouZFesZM0j1nXwx0I0T/Fx5D5O6e90MI72y27D5XK1hXjJE/TsZBImwLp4UEEl7QTjvQk0bfCbB9ysdvpiaU5tpCgJ69 8wlANcmdlZ2fx45zpdSfjrN6CaCNinEopsC2y3SlyPjTlo5C31 YtqvC7LVT7Sh8uEGGfzVi7LOhzXp67JQSLUfzfjLDvHF7krJC6 yDg6SM16Vg7P0TjgXtSicPEEMRklJ6k5nGqH72rNVuHkVrAQXU KS8CfYFaY4WRYitVbUQIoUNNZDMwzsLFiPZ650 zstxgB RZUdJJNrwPpPm5YsnS3dJJFicP11evjyyPLskEiYOnx8vn 5Z3qckEjX4afHy6Zvlc0si8YA1G14 R7P84JL4e3Ep/86S5eSS Lvw8gkXFH1QjSnrseAsn1ASfxHYaVGvYfooWvmjO83T8SjGKU7 0dcl8SYHU2cGnuMp0GeRJP3EIEMqXMSLbDaLWKgrfGZR5nq1MG howfCgKfRTC0dE4rzqRmKJQiYoICzsbKGzoJtQJ1aASbjD5KLj mZmoq9KRNKOa6nIj6JKsuMOZg1wIzlPSF9zV9WEFmxxc75CzXr voyLAJGEIhIsukPddw1rvA0b6zsZDxesY1EBYwyqQpOPgTVp/IxBRGNg8KsLORwlC37bqf7oPuFxM1wTS3gJ0B3SGFknG26EEUM XDP/PDPPyufFvEHOhHEWmWNBpKOjF6oFX1UUZeV/OrTw0M0 8zOGJySsxhkhIwTNiFuvg3LiFg81WUxFGgKlov54AVrQ8TYNAa 0twbHRwGUhLINCqvPluaJwEqiX2EmgIbm5rlzyrbMTujjwGDIV Yjv41zV0/Vxj3icgpcI4fxLztJejJSvA8enG WmHVWewjiCf6vngYTTRGE39/2620 MKoIZL2BMfjLaC4cpcokpcDYPH/ZSpRTW2Sr4dB9Uv7x8FG3NzXP31G/yceql7mZ sP7WXkZFW/Kp6O90aOLz5VdRjkdl2 owO2PwUA7KCEEv CqdhfPsqRNfNBScSYO0kpVwI3xWz8u6wQHJLYkpWpwcL/EMlWZoT7oPS6w5B3R0dDiXqoHonPowbQJUEURsuwkfrL91Ioi6 7ri9Xul9HDmD174UDdnyi42Jc8uz3qrc0dlelNT1Op3FdBlK5/T d5D4IiqxZ2RsFcF2r vuElC1Wn7WAiUSU3jZPBxowhLZKkCeOV63GQ4uOTHgHJAX9RhF zT1AzAA6bQLPOE7mh3klznIfRyeC0GwlGVeng9E0LBvS8uWn8o 3jJB8nMjurhlsFvlVhyVY6C/1dFZH4wikgkwYqckChK7q2C31VNCfDBA5 YorSm deqxCRCA4Kv6sqdOOWnjsx4ByAF5/JOFmy/HXlPfFysxxg0pfrkSXLR5Tkl2MM HI9smT5uJIs02 0l uRJcvnluSXZlu9XI8sWX5kycWlDZJGyZIly0klGSdLliznlbdk nBcHT2bJkuVZpZFxOtMmjOg0F7w4X YdjPOhyShazV7mQ6AkwMQRWE6UgQTXcnJcVNkwuD6SdaufV6XO EWSG2wFRTtPiwAAAAhKSURBVDGtq IdvORywoBMCUStsC4/MYKzo4/CM86etAllDMT9ZoenOhnnE5NRdJn9Jg8fMzHZVjQAkhNmIAG1n BwXVTYMuo9k3duAo37q1BmoRSy5xVZQVNy6KtPNy0YQ54TRBgy zjrjGh13w1fC7IEqjj9Md4POYGeNGgetcgcGTFVnCe 5JKmAwdGEIUfE9k1H0mf2hf2vgEpp/Ug4fnbvVsiI5dTYMvo9cXcsfCVJnkFpFtoKigtZRudIx s6IdOd10DfALvhq F0Q5SzGuXs00 1yvT2eIdd1sqoUEHWolHEPaPQzk1H0mH3sZMbaGpUccqaq1kGO CyMbBtXHxrpVFc//b5Ec2wqKav2NZnH/5YKiZDnuqD7is44AsboLvhp F4pyFuPcd23ufs1tuIzrJg5KASHjNm9TcI j6qcko gz zrS7FuhkzhCyOF9HKv16/LYr Av79ZMGqYEd22wkglbYVGNzsVDYFmlUqnHx0Ejwk4wowueGlEX RHkC4 DuTZdheDgR4/UyyDQXVmIB5ON4rXxsMoo2s491EDnDOCCBgyEHZiAJa8mGmsOX 0Syi6sI9FyN1Bh/lzNsKiDJa5/uu520wIpEBrawjZl0794iTmgZ2AZX2nePi Y8uWoRa7DxBv0P4L9XzB94Dn6762fXWySi6zC67SfntdgIHICd 6KYC1/O8pOhImkHVBtooZf9XCMk6TraCoru q9JwvnoX cNMZJ1jj099VVUmsiF6/5XmcLFmy/NCSjJMlS5bzSjJOlixZzivJOFmyZDmvJONkyZLlvJKMkyVLlvN KMs77FomXK5MlyyElJ/QbWP8gvLw7WbKEpXGyOmkTwsANeY5zvL4sWvIVGS32Qv7sWvVz rNwvsOHhm9E5sTAVBh50dGYMp5IgC5dsATRRHuGDR QZyUwCB0sUe/rOHYi6cEk/fIXZzsIW3YOI9FjzjAMj4lFcvzUzhkGcoRzYsNp7OSynxNMzWh yNB71IxhlvzK/CBnIus5FhIEiFYQy6ld gc9ToZAt E2DgmElLJnAwRNF5G7YSV2GSfqi U0kz6FQhfrYKeqznbf4xxQspjBjntvyM9D0ye41sgr/Mec9EcXeL/IwT v4Z3SPteFBGi6bfsd8D7zep6R 21nLWX4K0l4EfaFZm1dH5DXgX2J9Ofvii1UT8s UtYUpxBgxNvnQJqrQk/WAVdjsLW/QDSumxfqChG1asTRicOi633bnG/OFwFH0XZpywovWu2tZeRguJ9VVG/B7rdBvAn88GYpw7L7axXilnKh3hR2eEiaJpWljbj/1pinGfL3NjsgXYRDgn/RviBA5QVEPeBiAZVOlI3MGMiNNZ2CIfEx M9QNsN6xELeFkujPOfRo9QjHXSF/hmFhEQ2acWP9wc2vJFXhfaMXvzG8rUTNOmaHgLC/Hfndqc3IU4wzy9awS5E6datCJ6UjlbTAK VYrmwgcHGLSsgmuIlPEHOFW6UvcsScjl9Uin8bkoNhxJAvE9Rv z4/GaJ/OwuD6Owzgi40TFCOKP9aNqqRYX1jUnGUfXxT7OiSiZQnZhD MU/y5/18LxUMLncJ3foGWbz59y3maq0QTwdsXuEuN6kAkctCg6b0NQhU vgS3TkjSDSRXiZatoGOsH2D4sz/ZFdMSFskvm w7axymJZvEthtskXwZMxtH3rCgYXNCMI19 WryLnOHj2Oq0qYBNsolCXpwWbg66lSBiResWMvl1D2xivIJaV/RN1gW6DGQCB1sUl7cBd6Q5vYZVyO q FQhbrYKeqzXmfTKkvg4vHbCZPnc8twJlPjxePkMzvJZ5ch5k0i 8fEJnefOyd6IkEhZePrmzvGHZJkcicThePr zvFvZZkYi8SS8fJZneZ yzYlE4hy8fNJneWHZJsGboDj e0rFxMvx8mWQ5bSyDTmFPWkTyjge6 gaIA7uxNtPZhx1dNq82Ip1UBZZ7AlHSqVt5HhVl6nJhQXBJAlM VCHOz AUmD2Dv0gL934OsDdbRXN8CazrjwibHGMbZnJudqZNGK9lVTNc ADOOiDKweOWHMg4wu3GxT3YlQ47LGlvepxIKomhS7aGIpcZCLs 35KKz8DE6B2TP4i1GJM0u0ZqvoUsOv62eruBbPrHglEozzENaV NsH WKSGWI/wO4wjNFhqiuP517Gan4e4Aa8HNHvzIlYwlzLRAqFSHSnapC0ec 6SG5ZEFi60tshQGRvIXI/lxKozWbBVdaix14cD5IyIeXtxQ72AcJm1CrAQKmxQtKB8HRW C6Kqf4fU8h3FwtooVvs9IqcS9R4fiuZ6Cp9rahd2MY2TP4C/GBGHd35utglPDtmU1cOGIqJQLPnYwztaePUHtT73UEAvAPo4gk 4Wrtor3Z/d H Bt8DTGsYLQx2u0L9eqUus7L nj2K2bXehkHFms37wnLzb5I53ZKgpO2bPhoB/kaETanxBdjIPTJuDuGfs4bmoIUVdJdFybw7Y53gZPequCGy3Tb WCSJzepBPaLCPmLFv5LFdh1gl2oJpEU2kY3MHsGf9FycHRmia7 Y8UOMD vCEVmsWjQSva0vRmdar9wm CWSSajIx3ZST2ywOexO eCu CH9KYBZJpxsHG1Q2SrUIxVYkVZJfRHWAspLl rirGnLB/qBBEWbixlmz AvBsXI9cExTmC/DuPjumBEcLI6ZuWRPs6n4Ae9USVegzbH58TyQ/BzejLPP/aL8sR7IAnlAPxFXU0kEi9HMk4ikTgPyTiJROI8JOMkEonzkIyT SCTOQzJOIpE4D8k4iUTiPCTjJBKJ85CMk0gkzkMyTiKROA/JOIlE4jz8H9oHHi/28ashAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

wrrolling
December 13th, 2018, 01:49 PM
I believe that was the second game after Gage went out and I guarantee with Barriere now vs. then it would not be that way this time.

Flipping the script though, EWU only allowed 14 on the defensive side. I think this is a great FCS matchup. Gonna be really fun to see this one.

Weber was a great team, but they did have the worst offense in the Big Sky.

- Scoring Offense 7 out of 13
- Total Offense 13 of 13
- Rushing Offense 12 of 13
- Passing Offense 11 of 13
- Passing Efficiency 12 of 13
- FG% 10 of 13
- First Downs / Game 13 of 13
- 3rd Down Conversion 13 of 13 (28.5%)

They were good on time of possession 3 of 13

Eastern's offensive marks are all at the top of the country and their time of possession was 5 minutes less per game meaning that their defense spent much more time on the field. Despite this they had the following defensive rankings;

- Scoring Defense 2 of 13
- Total Defense 2 of 13
- Rushing Defense 2 of 13
- Passing Defense 5 of 13 (hurt by a lot of teams playing from behind)
- Passing Defensive Effic. 3 of 13
- Interceptions 2 of 13 (helped by a lot of teams playing from behind)
- Opponents 1st downs / game 6 of 13
- Opponents 3rd down conversion 4 of 13
- Sacks by 3 of 13 (helped by a lot of teams playing from behind)

Weber had a better defense, but stopping that offense was no major accomplishment.

Obzerver
December 13th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Bookmaker, one of the largest off shore bookmakers in the world, has just posted lines on the semi's. EWU a 14 pt favorite and NDSU 11.5 favorite.

maine612
December 13th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Bookmaker, one of the largest off shore bookmakers in the world, has just posted lines on the semi's. EWU a 14 pt favorite and NDSU 11.5 favorite.

Back up the truck for Maine. That line is crazy.

TheKingpin28
December 13th, 2018, 06:57 PM
NDSU at -11.5??? Damn, that is way too high.

srgrizizen
December 13th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Nice picture of the field. Any plans to ever build a stadium?

AggieFinn
December 13th, 2018, 08:05 PM

To be fair a lot of EWU Home Games are track meets

Red & Black
December 13th, 2018, 09:19 PM

Nice stadium, ever plan on fielding a football team to go with it?

thebootfitter
December 14th, 2018, 04:27 AM
NDSU at -11.5??? Damn, that is way too high.

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkIt's just a bit higher than where 5dimes opened (-11), and 5dimes is only at -9 now, so it's not too far off. Both Sagarin and Massey are predicting about a 9-10 win by the Bison as well. So those are all pretty much in line.

I could see SDSU winning a close one, and I could see the Bison winning by 3 TDs. Both outcomes are roughly within one standard deviation of the mean expected outcome, so wouldn't be surprising statistically at all.

But this is the EWU-Maine thread!

I'm planning to drive over with my 7-yr old boy! He is really getting into the playoffs. It's pretty fun. We drew up some brackets and made predictions and everything. He knows a bit about each of the teams too.

If any other AGSers plan to be at this game, let me know. I'll plan to say hi to kalm, but would be fun to see others too.

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 14th, 2018, 08:13 AM
It's just a bit higher than where 5dimes opened (-11), and 5dimes is only at -9 now, so it's not too far off. Both Sagarin and Massey are predicting about a 9-10 win by the Bison as well. So those are all pretty much in line.

I could see SDSU winning a close one, and I could see the Bison winning by 3 TDs. Both outcomes are roughly within one standard deviation of the mean expected outcome, so wouldn't be surprising statistically at all.

But this is the EWU-Maine thread!

I'm planning to drive over with my 7-yr old boy! He is really getting into the playoffs. It's pretty fun. We drew up some brackets and made predictions and everything. He knows a bit about each of the teams too.

If any other AGSers plan to be at this game, let me know. I'll plan to say hi to kalm, but would be fun to see others too.

I know Sagarin and Massey are very accurate in their predictions but that is not the case with Maine. Both of them did not have them making the playoffs at the midseason point and they were underdogs in the last two playoff games. I really know these underdog predictions has just added fuel to the fire for these Black Bears. Not sure if a 2nd long trip in two weeks will negate this fuel and the chip on the shoulder but I like our chances nonetheless. They have made the whole state of Maine and BlackBear Nation proud.
GO BLUE!!!

Outsider1
December 14th, 2018, 08:22 AM
I know Sagarin and Massey are very accurate in their predictions but that is not the case with Maine. Both of them did not have them making the playoffs at the midseason point and they would underdogs in the last two playoff games. I really these underdog predictions has just added fuel to the fire for these Black Bears. Not sure if a 2nd long trip in two weeks will negate this fuel and the chip on the shoulder but I like our chances nonetheless. They have made the whole state of Maine and BlackBear Nation proud.
GO BLUE!!!

This right here is what is all about!!

Iridebikes
December 14th, 2018, 08:29 AM

Touche'!!!

Bisonator
December 14th, 2018, 08:31 AM
This should be a good one. This is what the playoffs are all about seeing 2 teams from different conferences and different styles going at it for high stakes.

BisonBacker
December 14th, 2018, 09:00 AM
I picked EWU in the poll but I think now it's going to be Maine coming out on top in this one. I say that for 2 reasons. Maines defense and EWU's injury situation.

Derby City Duke
December 14th, 2018, 09:09 AM
I picked EWU in the poll but I think now it's going to be Maine coming out on top in this one. I say that for 2 reasons. Maines defense and EWU's injury situation.

What injury news?

EdubAlum
December 14th, 2018, 12:13 PM
EWU donor pool is pretty shallow. I am sure EdubAlum is a BIG donor though!

I donate at the silver eagle level. It's not that much but It's significantly more than the majority of EWU fans unfortunately.

Grizalltheway
December 14th, 2018, 12:29 PM
I donate at the silver eagle level. It's not that much but It's significantly more than the majority of EWU fans unfortunately.
What about the guy who's responsible for the field? I bet he's good for a few more bucks.

formerEag
December 14th, 2018, 12:31 PM

RB with the DUNK!

Not often you see someone throw up an alley-oop to someone and get absolutely posterized by them, but that's exactly what just happened! xbowx

Grizalltheway
December 14th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Good teams come and go, WaGriz is forever (glorious).

Srdnaty
December 14th, 2018, 04:13 PM
EW fans and Maine fans agree on one thing.... GO JACKRABBITS!

MSUBobcat
December 14th, 2018, 04:49 PM

Meh.... even the Bobcats put up 24 in Ogden. EWU held MSU to only 17 on our own field (I felt like the officiating stole about 7 points from us, but my gold-tinted glasses may have affected my vision). Not saying Weber's D isn't stingy or that Maine's O isn't a bit underrated, but I'd take that stat with a grain of salt given Barriere had just taken over.

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 14th, 2018, 09:29 PM
So our local TV station is out in Cheney and showed the Black Bears practicing today but it was not on the "Inferno", is that SOP not allow the visiting team to practice on the game field till the day of the game?

Just saw Coach H interview and he chose not to practice on the Inferno, joked about no cameras where ever the heck they were practicing.

EdubAlum
December 15th, 2018, 07:26 AM
So our local TV station is out in Cheney and showed the Black Bears practicing today but it was not on the "Inferno", is that SOP not allow the visiting team to practice on the game field till the day of the game?

Just saw Coach H interview and he chose not to practice on the Inferno, joked about no cameras where ever the heck they were practicing.

Looked like they were practicing at Whitworth, a DIII school in Spokane. I suspect they didn't want any 🦅 👀 eagle eyes watching.

Professor Chaos
December 15th, 2018, 07:57 AM

I believe the host school is required by the NCAA to give the visiting team access to the field where the game will be played for at least a couple hours the day before the game for practice.

I'm sure there are some extenuating circumstances like weather and such.

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2018, 08:00 AM

I'd consider that a favor by them to not have to practice on that abomination. Man what an ugly field. To bad the NCAA didn't put the restriction on those types of fields earlier so that they'd of had to put a natural green turf down in Cheney.

JacksFan40
December 15th, 2018, 08:25 AM
I'd consider that a favor by them to not have to practice on that abomination. Man what an ugly field. To bad the NCAA didn't put the restriction on those types of fields earlier so that they'd of had to put a natural green turf down in Cheney.
I don’t think the red turf is that bad, I think literally everything else is bad. Looks like a high school field almost. Plus that track...

hebmskebm
December 15th, 2018, 09:10 AM
https://www.pressherald.com/2018/12/14/drive-for-a-national-title-fires-up-umaine-bear-huggers/

Maine alumnus Stephen King will be watching.

“I’m as excited as any sports fan in the state of Maine,” novelist Stephen King, Class of 1970, said in an email. “Being an alum makes the game even more exciting. I’ll be glued to ESPN2, which is covering the game, I understand. Go, Maine!"

I think his eyes will light up even more when he sees EWU's blood field. Might get a new book idea or two churning in his head, lmao.

BisonBacker
December 15th, 2018, 09:14 AM
I don’t think the red turf is that bad, I think literally everything else is bad. Looks like a high school field almost. Plus that track...
No argument with the last half of your post but that field is god awful.

JacksFan40
December 15th, 2018, 09:18 AM
No argument with the last half of your post but that field is god awful.
I can understand why people hate it, I prefer regular green turf. The only school who i truly like using colored turf is Boise State since they’re the original, everyone else is just wannabes.

cx500d
December 15th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Let’s go Black Bears, it’s almost gametime! Earn your ticket to Frisco

ST_Lawson
December 15th, 2018, 11:01 AM
I can understand why people hate it, I prefer regular green turf. The only school who i truly like using colored turf is Boise State since they’re the original, everyone else is just wannabes.

I'm similar...I prefer green, but I don't mind most of the other colors. Boise State is fine, Central Arkansas is odd but ok, Eastern Michigan looks like my TV's color is broken, but Eastern Washington...that's just hard on my eyes. It's probably not as bad in person, but I can't watch more than a few minutes of a game on TV before I get a headache. I'll have the game on in the background of my computer and check in periodically, but having it on the TV would just be too much.

AggieFinn
December 15th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Should be a wild one...getting some late morning steaks on the ready. Grill Saturday.

Bison56
December 15th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Should be a wild one...getting some late morning steaks on the ready. Grill Saturday.

Time and address please.:)

Thunderstruck
December 15th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Back and forth type of game. Maine holds on for a 27-24 victory.

MR. CHICKEN
December 15th, 2018, 12:34 PM
............."DUH BEARS"...............BRAWK!

geaux_sioux
December 15th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Ugliest logo, ugliest field, what’s not to love? Go eagles.

GABison
December 15th, 2018, 12:45 PM
What conference are the officials from?

Iridebikes
December 15th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Just announced no JT Tuili for the EAGS today. No reason why only that he's in street clothes on the sideline. Now we're down 6 starters on D

Red & Black
December 15th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Anyone had any luck finding the game?

- - - Updated - - -

NM, ESPN news.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 15th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Tennessee-Memphis hoops game going long. Hasn't been switched over to news or the U.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone had any luck finding the game?

- - - Updated - - -

NM, ESPN news.

yup! they had skiing on a second ago

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 15th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Huge drop on 3rd down...

Outsider1
December 15th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Just got back home, glad to see we are back to the ESPN News thing again. We have to wait another 34 sec./3min. for ESPN to switch the games.......

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 15th, 2018, 01:12 PM
BBall game over, back on the deuce...

Outsider1
December 15th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Game finally on ESPN2

Bison56
December 15th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Terrible throw

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 15th, 2018, 01:15 PM
TD EWU after a near pick 6.....

Maine's QB needs to have the game of his life....

Schism55
December 15th, 2018, 01:16 PM
God awful throw by Neil O'Donnell/whoever Maines QB is

Grizalltheway
December 15th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Maine better score here. They aren't built to play from behind.

Schism55
December 15th, 2018, 01:19 PM
https://twitter.com/SR_Collingwood/status/1074015215539314688
WTF!?

bulldog10jw
December 15th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Is there a Northern, Southern, and Western Washington

Schism55
December 15th, 2018, 01:21 PM
There is a Central....lol

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 15th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Maine better score here. They aren't built to play from behind.

Maine's offense is very efficient and can score points in bunches. But they can't be a pass first team. EWU will give them yards.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Geez, 2 turnovers already for Maine....xsmhx

BisonFan02
Make a game of it Maine.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Maine QB killing them. -2 turnover ratio against EWU on the red turf is death....

KPSUL
December 15th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Maine QB killing them. -2 turnover ratio against EWU on the red turf is death....

Must be suffering from jet lag

ST_Lawson
December 15th, 2018, 01:24 PM

Western - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Washington_University
Central - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Washington_University

Both are DII in the Great Northwest Athletic Conference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northwest_Athletic_Conference

Grizalltheway
December 15th, 2018, 01:25 PM

No, no, and yes.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2018, 01:26 PM
This game is over.

BisonFan02
December 15th, 2018, 01:26 PM
And the boat race has started.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 15th, 2018, 01:27 PM
This one appears to be trending towards over before half time. Glad there's bowl games and NFL games today. Good hoops too!!

Grizalltheway
December 15th, 2018, 01:27 PM
This one might be over.

Schism55
December 15th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Did they just say Eastern is 49-0 since 2010 when they win the turnover battle? If so, yiiiiikes Maine >.>

Grizalltheway
December 15th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Black hole defense has become one with the singularity.

Redfield10
December 15th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Make a game of it Maine.

Not much chance. Bison vs. Eagles!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 15th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Maine has to just run the ball and get a TD on this drive. EWU's defense can be had. Making up those two possessions will require some creativity...

TheKingpin28
December 15th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Maine keeps shooting themselves in the foot and EWU is responding well.

Grizalltheway
December 15th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Maine has to just run the ball and get a TD on this drive. EWU's defense can be had. Making up those two possessions will require some creativity...

Woops

UNHWildcat18
December 15th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Even if EWU wins, they will get hosed in frisco.

AggieFinn
December 15th, 2018, 01:38 PM
Maine looks as dead as fried chicken...

Grizalltheway
December 15th, 2018, 01:38 PM
Even if EWU wins, they will get hosed in frisco.

Doubt it.