PDA

View Full Version : Weber State Stadium Questions

bainsey
December 2nd, 2018, 09:26 AM
Greetings from the northeast corner. I'm one of a pair of Black Bear alumni that will make the trip on Friday, and I'm taking a look at the layout of Stewart Stadium.

The visiting side is the east side, yes? Same side as the WSU band? It appears there are two sections inside the 20 that are reserved, and everything else that side is general admission.

Any thoughts or advice?

100%GRIZ
December 2nd, 2018, 09:41 AM
Buy a ticket - then move to wherever you want!

Winterborn
December 2nd, 2018, 09:43 AM

The cheapest ticket! :D

maine612
December 2nd, 2018, 10:35 AM
Enjoy the trip Bainsey!

Ogden is a cool town. Perhaps my favorite minor league baseball stadium is the home of the Ogden Raptors. Beautiful mountain backdrop.

MR. CHICKEN
December 2nd, 2018, 11:06 AM
Greetings from the northeast corner. I'm one of a pair of Black Bear alumni that will make the trip on Friday, and I'm taking a look at the layout of Stewart Stadium.

The visiting side is the east side, yes? Same side as the WSU band? It appears there are two sections inside the 20 that are reserved, and everything else that side is general admission.

Any thoughts or advice?

.....BRING YER OWN.....SYRUP...........BRAWK!

I Bleed Purple
December 2nd, 2018, 11:12 AM
East side is GA excepting the student section.

West side is all reserved.

Last 5 years or so most opposing fans sit in southeast GA seats.

polsongrizz
December 2nd, 2018, 12:40 PM

This^^^^^^^
Also hit up Slackwater Pizza, one of the best beer lists in town and amazing food.
https://slackwaterpizzeria.com/

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 01:14 PM

Any thoughts or advice?

Get twice as much beer as you think you need to counteract the 3.2 affect.... Of course then you will spend the whole game in the bathroom.

caribbeanhen
December 2nd, 2018, 01:57 PM
.....BRING YER OWN.....SYRUP...........BRAWK!

and maybe a telescope to see over the track and if Sasquatch is creeping around down out of the mountains

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2018, 02:27 PM
Get twice as much beer as you think you need to counteract the 3.2 affect.... Of course then you will spend the whole game in the bathroom.

3.2 should be a violation of the 8th Amendment.

CHIP72
December 2nd, 2018, 02:42 PM
and maybe a telescope to see over the track and if Sasquatch is creeping around down out of the mountains

I'm sitting here on my girlfriend's couch.

I could go for some Jack Link's beef jerky.

I Bleed Purple
December 2nd, 2018, 02:51 PM
3.2 is only grocery store beer.

Slackwater, for instance, will have normal beer.

caribbeanhen
December 2nd, 2018, 03:23 PM
I'm sitting here on my girlfriend's couch.

I could go for some Jack Link's beef jerky.

I get it, beautiful western rugged mountain backdrop over the stadium, I expect the Marlboro Man to come riding over the mountain on horseback...

hopefully the snow stays away for Fridays nights game

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 04:19 PM
I get it, beautiful western rugged mountain backdrop over the stadium, I expect the Marlboro Man to come riding over the mountain on horseback...

hopefully the snow stays away for Fridays nights game

Its probably closer to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OCKxSqTHw

Schism55
December 2nd, 2018, 04:36 PM
Catheter and a ziploc bag homie xthumbsupx

caribbeanhen
December 2nd, 2018, 05:19 PM
Catheter and a ziploc bag homie xthumbsupx

I hear the king pen Will be more than happy to hook him up

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 05:21 PM
I hear the king pen Will be more than happy to hook him up

my only regret is that we don’t have a piss wall

caribbeanhen
December 2nd, 2018, 05:55 PM
my only regret is that we don’t have a piss wall

I will never understand how you bison fans drink so much and are still able to watch the game..... do they have monitors in the men's room ?

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 06:15 PM
I will never understand how you bison fans drink so much and are still able to watch the game..... do they have monitors in the men's room ?

Apparently, and I was unaware of this, some people get a catheter and use gallon size ziploc freezer bags...

caribbeanhen
December 2nd, 2018, 07:22 PM
Apparently, and I was unaware of this, some people get a catheter and use gallon size ziploc freezer bags...

get out of here, well that explains alot of the mystery