December 1st, 2018, 09:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtYcecGWwAEWW4e.jpg

cx500d
December 1st, 2018, 10:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtYcecGWwAEWW4e.jpg
Woof- early tailgate

TheKingpin28
December 1st, 2018, 10:21 PM
Damn, I got to show up early. That's going to be rough. Damn excited for this game though.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

cx500d
December 1st, 2018, 10:22 PM
Damn, I got to show up early. That's going to be rough. Damn excited for this game though.

Bring a sixer of MGL

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2018, 10:51 AM
Bring a sixer of MGLI'm thinking more along the lines of a breakfast drink, and no, I do not drink coffee.

footballer23
December 2nd, 2018, 12:56 PM
Woof- early tailgate
Let's just tailgate all night! Who's with me?

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 01:09 PM
Let's just tailgate all night! Who's with me?

I can be convinced, maybe since I'm staying right across the road, although I want to watch the Maine game first.

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2018, 02:33 PM
I can be convinced, maybe since I'm staying right across the road, although I want to watch the Maine game first.

I'll be at the Radisson in downtown Fargo around 6pm if you want to come downtown for a beer or 2? That's where I am staying.

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 02:39 PM
I'll be at the Radisson in downtown Fargo around 6pm if you want to come downtown for a beer or 2? That's where I am staying.

Maybe Winterborn can make it down too?

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2018, 02:43 PM
Maybe Winterborn can make it down too?

Is he in town? I know he isn't always available.

cx500d
December 2nd, 2018, 02:44 PM
Is he in town? I know he isn't always available.

Ill PM him.

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2018, 02:53 PM
Ill PM him.

Alright. Yeah he is a good man.

Winterborn
December 2nd, 2018, 03:37 PM
Ill PM him.

Alright. Yeah he is a good man.

All those years of hard work down the drain. xshakefistxxshakefistxHow am I ever going to realize my dream of being a curmudgeon if people keep on saying nice things about me.xtroublex :D

Unfortunately work shipped me out and I am going to miss the game. If my calculations are correct I will be trying to stay out of trouble in Schiphol (Amsterdam's airport) for most of the game then boarding a flight to South Korea. Fingers are crossed that Bison 1660 will work for me.

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2018, 03:48 PM
All those years of hard work down the drain. xshakefistxxshakefistxHow am I ever going to realize my dream of being a curmudgeon if people keep on saying nice things about me.xtroublex :D

Unfortunately work shipped me out and I am going to miss the game. If my calculations are correct I will be trying to stay out of trouble in Schiphol (Amsterdam's airport) for most of the game then boarding a flight to South Korea. Fingers are crossed that Bison 1660 will work for me.

Best of luck on the opposite side of the world.

Winterborn
December 2nd, 2018, 03:53 PM
Best of luck on the opposite side of the world.

If I would of been in Korea earlier I could of let you know the final score before the game even starts.