PDA

View Full Version : .....RESPONSE....TA CAA MASSACRE THREAD............BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 01:45 PM
....FROM AGS WEEK 12.....2018.....SELECTION SUNDAY POLL:

#18 DELAWARE................LOSES TO...........#7 JMU
#19 ELON........................LOSES TO..........#11 WOFFORD
# 15 STONY BROOK..........LOSES TO..........#23 S.E.MISSOURI ST.

.....WOODN'T YA'S...EXPECT........DELAWARE/ELON TA LOSE & NO SHAME....IN STONY'S LOSS TA UH RANKED.....REDHAWKS.......WHIFF NORFF-EAST BAD WEATHER........AWK!

POD Knows
November 26th, 2018, 01:47 PM

.....WOODN'T YA'S...EXPECT........DELAWARE/ELON TA LOSE & NO SHAME....IN STONY'S LOSS TA UH RANKED.....REDHAWKS.......WHIFF NORFF-EAST BAD WEATHER........AWK!You left out the worst one.

GoBlueHens83
November 26th, 2018, 01:47 PM

.....WOODN'T YA'S...EXPECT........DELAWARE/ELON TA LOSE & NO SHAME....IN STONY'S LOSS TA UH RANKED.....REDHAWKS.......WHIFF NORFF-EAST BAD WEATHER........AWK!

Stony Brook was at SEMO.

clenz
November 26th, 2018, 01:49 PM
CAAn't win the games

So we CAAn come up with excuses.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 01:50 PM
You left out the worst one.

....NO AH DIDN'T.....WASN'T STUMPIN'.....FO' TAGGERS DISGRACE.........BRAWK!

- - - Updated - - -

Stony Brook was at SEMO.

.....STONY ON ROAD LOSS TA #23......NO SHAME...........BRAWK!

GoBlueHens83
November 26th, 2018, 01:50 PM
CAAn't win the games

Too bad we didn't draw UNI in the first round. We all know they can't beat UD in the playoffs.xnodx

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 01:51 PM
CAAn't win the games

......GO BACK TA YER PIN-UP UH JENNER.......BRAWK!

clenz
November 26th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Too bad we didn't draw UNI in the first round. We all know they can't beat UD in the playoffs.xnodx
CAAn't be forced to leave the NE region....

Having to actually travel a real distance for an early round playoff game is illegal for east coast teams

GoBlueHens83
November 26th, 2018, 01:54 PM

Having to actually travel a real distance for an early round playoff game is illegal for east coast teams

Hey I think the way the NCAA does it is stupid, but it's not like we have any power to change it.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 01:56 PM

......STONY/DELAWARE/ELON.......WERE ALL ON DUH ROAD..........DUH!.........BRAWK!

Lehigh Football Nation
November 26th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Delaware/JMU, there had to be a winner and frankly neither team looked fantastic

Towson was an epic bed-****ting

Granted Elon was missing their two best players and were on the road and lost to a higher-ranked team, and wasn't blown away

Stony Brook was actually up 14-0 then had an inexplicable collapse in the second half, also on the road. But it's not like the Seawolves were firing on all cylinders, they lost a horrible game to the last-placed team in the CAA the week before to Albany

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Delaware/JMU, there had to be a winner and frankly neither team looked fantastic

Towson was an epic bed-****ting

Granted Elon was missing their two best players and were on the road and lost to a higher-ranked team, and wasn't blown away

Stony Brook was actually up 14-0 then had an inexplicable collapse in the second half, also on the road. But it's not like the Seawolves were firing on all cylinders, they lost a horrible game to the last-placed team in the CAA the week before to Albany

....WHAT'S DIS GOT....TA DO.....WHIFF PLAY-OFF MASSACRE..SHERLOCK.......xconfusedx...AWK!

Bisonator
November 26th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Wasn't the weather the same for all the teams playing in it?xcoffeex

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Wasn't the weather the same for all the teams playing in it?xcoffeex

........RAIN/WET CONDITIONS.....AT JAMES MADISON........HAD SLEET/FREEZING RAIN.....TRAVEL ADVISORY.......COUPLE HOURS....B4 GAME TIME..xcoffeex..AWK!

Reign of Terrier
November 26th, 2018, 02:32 PM
The Stony Brook loss was surprising because of how relatively rare OVC playoffs wins are outside of Jacksonville State. But it's not surprising, as Stony Brook shouldn't have gotten in with that loss to Albany.

The Elon and Delaware losses aren't surprising either.

I have nothing on Towson. That was probably one of the worst losses in FCS history. It's one thing to **** the bed, but against a team with fewer scholarships?

Bisonator
November 26th, 2018, 02:35 PM
........RAIN/WET CONDITIONS.....AT JAMES MADISON........HAD SLEET/FREEZING RAIN.....TRAVEL ADVISORY.......COUPLE HOURS....B4 GAME TIME..xcoffeex..AWK!
So it was the same for both teams playing in each game. Are you saying CAA teams suck in adverse weather conditions?

GoBlueHens83
November 26th, 2018, 02:37 PM
So it was the same for both teams playing in each game. Are you saying CAA teams suck in adverse weather conditions?

Maybe not all CAA teams.

Delaware sucks in all weather conditions.

clenz
November 26th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Maybe not all CAA teams.

Delaware sucks in all weather conditions.
So you're saying they shouldn't have gotten in?

dungeonjoe
November 26th, 2018, 02:49 PM
......STONY/DELAWARE/ELON.......WERE ALL ON DUH ROAD..........DUH!.........BRAWK!
and Towson was at home...

GoBlueHens83
November 26th, 2018, 02:50 PM
So you're saying they shouldn't have gotten in?

I wouldn't have lost sleep if we didn't get in. Along with another CAA team or two.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 03:09 PM

........IT WAS @ JAMES MADISON 'TWEEN DUKES/HENS..........WHEN AH MENTIONED NORTHEAST.....MAYBEAH AH SHOODUH SAID MID ATLANTIC......STONY BROOK......WAS AT S.E.MIZZOU STATE.......&....TOWSON/DUQUESNE....GOT WET TOO....AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 03:10 PM
and Towson was at home...

....AGIN'....NOT DEFENDIN' DUH TAGGERS....BED-WETTIN'........AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 03:17 PM
....YOUSE KNUCKLE-DRAGGERAHS.....CAN SPIN DIS THREAD ANY WHICH WAY....POST #1......WHEN 18...LOSES TA 7........19.......LOSES TA 11........AN'.....15....LOSES TA 23......ON DUH ROAD.......WHERE'S DUH MASSACRE...........NOT DEFENDIN' TOWSON......BUT WEATHER WAS BAD......EVEN FO' BOTH TEAMS........AN' USUALLAH.....ONE TEAM WILL PREVAIL DESPITE IT........LIKE 'NOVA'S....TRAMPLIN' IN DUH SNOW....AGIN' NEW HAMPSHIRE IN PHILLY....FEW YEARS AGO.........AWK!

Silenoz
November 26th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Well CAA, looks like the foot is on the other hand now

Signed, the Big Fluffy

fc97
November 26th, 2018, 03:24 PM

Elon's not in the NE...

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Elon's not in the NE...

NO *****........NOW YER REACHIN'...........ANY REASONABLE AGS MEMBER GETS MAH POINT.......'BOUT DUH SO-CALLED MASSACRE........REST UH...YOUSE...ARE SPANKIN' DUH MONKEY......AWK!

clenz
November 26th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Elon's not in the NE...
CAAn't read what I said?

I'll repost it so you CAAn

Elon to Wofford is 178 miles. That's less than 3 hours by car. By contrast, it's 140 miles from UNI to Drake. It's 210 from UNI to WIU. 350 to SDSU.

Lamar traveled from Louisiana to Iowa.
UIW went to Montana
San Diego went to Louisiana

East coast teams having to actually travel, with any regularity, in round 1 is very...very...rare.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=clenz;2719647]CAAn't read what I said?

Elon to Wofford is 178 miles. That's less than 3 hours by car. By contrast, it's 140 miles from UNI to Drake. It's 210 from UNI to WIU. 350 to SDSU.

UIW went to Montana

....LET US CHERRY PICK CLENZ.....HOW FAR FROM....STONY BROOK, NY......TA....CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO.........?....................BRAWK!

clenz
November 26th, 2018, 03:45 PM
You're cherry picking my post

I CAAn't stand for that.

UNHWildcat18
November 26th, 2018, 03:47 PM
CAAn't read what I said?

UIW went to Montana
San Diego went to Louisiana

East coast teams having to actually travel, with any regularity, in round 1 is very...very...rare.

Not to be a jerk clenz but what do you want a ****ing cookie for being the 2398258934593 person to point that out for the 34389543053454305 time in the last 10 years? Yeah we get it, NCAA wants to reduce cost by creating less traveling earlier on. Nothing we fans can do......Sorry our schools are in more populated areas with more programs and not spread out by 200 miles of corn like everyone in the mvfc and big sky.
xcoffeex

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 03:49 PM
East coast teams having to actually travel, with any regularity, in round 1 is very...very...rare.[/QUOTE]

.....WELP....3 DID DIS TIME......AWK!

Bluefish845
November 26th, 2018, 03:58 PM
"I have nothing on Towson. That was probably one of the worst losses in FCS history. It's one thing to **** the bed, but against a team with fewer scholarships? "

Duquesne probably has 60 equivalencies, they played 2 FBS games so they have to have enough to be a counter.... so fewer schollies is not the answer.

Bison56
November 26th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Not to be a jerk clenz but what do you want a ****ing cookie for being the 2398258934593 person to point that out for the 34389543053454305 time in the last 10 years? Yeah we get it, NCAA wants to reduce cost by creating less traveling earlier on. Nothing we fans can do......Sorry our schools are in more populated areas with more programs and not spread out by 200 miles of corn like everyone in the mvfc and big sky.
xcoffeex

Can you post the source of those numbers, they do t look accurate to me?

Reign of Terrier
November 26th, 2018, 04:03 PM
"I have nothing on Towson. That was probably one of the worst losses in FCS history. It's one thing to **** the bed, but against a team with fewer scholarships? "

Duquesne probably has 60 equivalencies, they played 2 FBS games so they have to have enough to be a counter.... so fewer schollies is not the answer.Good catch, I didn't think of that. I'm not up to the scholarship allotment of pioneer/Patriot/NEC teams and how they differ. Maybe they are on the up and up?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Ok so they lost to ranked teams. It’s the playoffs, did you expect them to play in ranked teams? That and I think anyone who filled out a poll knows outside the top 15 it was a crap shoot, so bolstering up SEMO with the 23 ranking is kinda weak this year. When a conference gets a full quarter of the field in the playoffs and then loses EVERY GAME they had against a different conference, it deserves some ridicule. To make one conference 1/4 of the playoff field is saying you think that conference is much stronger than most based off their resumes. When the conference flops like it did and has 2/3 of its playoff entries get eliminated the first weekend, you’re not going to spin that as respectable to me. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Good catch, I didn't think of that. I'm not up to the scholarship allotment of pioneer/Patriot/NEC teams and how they differ. Maybe they are on the up and up?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

.......MAYBE?...DEY BEAT UH DECENT TOWSON..............AWK!

dbackjon
November 26th, 2018, 04:57 PM
The Stony Brook loss was surprising because of how relatively rare OVC playoffs wins are outside of Jacksonville State. But it's not surprising, as Stony Brook shouldn't have gotten in with that loss to Albany.

The Elon and Delaware losses aren't surprising either.

I have nothing on Towson. That was probably one of the worst losses in FCS history. It's one thing to **** the bed, but against a team with fewer scholarships?

NAU refuses to let Towson hold their beer. BRAAAAAAAAAAAWK!

Sycamore62
November 26th, 2018, 05:00 PM
xcoffeex
your numbers are way off. no way its more that 10,000 times by 200 people

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=Thumper 76;2719683]Ok so they lost to ranked teams. It’s the playoffs, did you expect them to play in ranked teams? That and I think anyone who filled out a poll knows outside the top 15 it was a crap shoot, so bolstering up SEMO with the 23 ranking is kinda weak this year. When a conference gets a full quarter of the field in the playoffs and then loses EVERY GAME they had against a different conference, it deserves some ridicule. To make one conference 1/4 of the playoff field is saying you think that conference is much stronger than most based off their resumes. When the conference flops like it did and has 2/3 of its playoff entries get eliminated the first weekend, you’re not going to spin that as respectable to me. Sorry.

....NO.......WE GOT 6 IN.......B/CAUSE FCS......WAS....WEAKER............MAH POINT IS NO MASSACRE......TOWSON...WAS WHUPPED......STONY LOST TA REDHAWKS....ON DUH ROAD.....RANKED @ 23......WHOM EVERAH ONE....DAT FILLED IN UH POLL VOTE ALL YEAR.....SAID NO DIFF 'TWEEN 15-25....18 LOSES TA 7....IS EXPECTED......19 LOSES TA 11.....WHIFF INJURIES....EXPECTED.......TAKE DUH HATE FER...CAA...CRAM IT IN DUH RABBIT HOLE..........AH DIDN'T PICK DUH FIELD...............YER JES SPINNIN'....MAH OWNLAH POINT....IS NO MASSACRE.....TOWSON OWNLAH BLOOD BATH.....BRAWK!

Preferred Walk-On
November 26th, 2018, 05:03 PM

Welcome to the Moral Victory Football Conference. Glad to have ya' aboard. xhighfivex

But seriously, the losses you listed were not completely unexpected. Now it is up to two MVFC wann...I mean CAA teams to represent for the remainder of the postseason. xpeacex

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2018, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=Thumper 76;2719683]Ok so they lost to ranked teams. It’s the playoffs, did you expect them to play in ranked teams? That and I think anyone who filled out a poll knows outside the top 15 it was a crap shoot, so bolstering up SEMO with the 23 ranking is kinda weak this year. When a conference gets a full quarter of the field in the playoffs and then loses EVERY GAME they had against a different conference, it deserves some ridicule. To make one conference 1/4 of the playoff field is saying you think that conference is much stronger than most based off their resumes. When the conference flops like it did and has 2/3 of its playoff entries get eliminated the first weekend, you’re not going to spin that as respectable to me. Sorry.

....NO.......WE GOT 6 IN.......B/CAUSE FCS......WAS....WEAKER............MAH POINT IS NO MASSACRE......TOWSON...WAS WHUPPED......STONY LOST TA REDHAWKS....ON DUH ROAD.....RANKED @ 23......WHOM EVERAH ONE....DAT FILLED IN UH POLL VOTE ALL YEAR.....SAID NO DIFF 'TWEEN 15-25....18 LOSES TA 7....IS EXPECTED......19 LOSES TA 11.....WHIFF INJURIES....EXPECTED.......TAKE DUH HATE FER...CAA...CRAM IT IN DUH RABBIT HOLE..........AH DIDN'T PICK DUH FIELD...............YER JES SPINNIN'....MAH OWNLAH POINT....IS NO MASSACRE.....TOWSON OWNLAH BLOOD BATH.....BRAWK!

0-3 is a massacre. Even if it’s evenly matched opponents total loss is a massacre. Sorry boss.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=MR. CHICKEN;2719719]

0-3 is a massacre. Even if it’s evenly matched opponents total loss is a massacre. Sorry boss.

YEAH....18 TA 7........19 TA 11.........YEAH...EVENLAH MATCHED...........FURBOYS......WERE EXTOLLIN'....DUH KILLERAH STRENGTH UH SOGONE.....WHIFF DEY'RE ONE DIAMOND....WOFFORD.......AN' YOUSE UH ALL POSTERS....WHOM CRIED....'CAUSE YAH GET CANABALIZED........SHOOD UNDERSTAND...UD's LOSS..........BOSS............BAWK!

Bison56
November 26th, 2018, 05:22 PM
It seems the CAA homers are doing the exact same thing they accuse another conference of doing.xchinscratchx

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2018, 05:23 PM
YEAH....18 TA 7........19 TA 11.........YEAH...EVENLAH MATCHED...........FURBOYS......WERE EXTOLLIN'....DUH KILLERAH STRENGTH UH SOGONE.....WHIFF DEY'RE ONE DIAMOND....WOFFORD.......AN' YOUSE UH ALL POSTERS....WHOM CRIED....'CAUSE YAH GET CANABALIZED........SHOOD UNDERSTAND...UD's LOSS..........HOSS............BAWK!

Yeah if I didn’t understand UDs loss I would have said 1-4. I haven’t really counted them that much. I get that conference matchups in the playoffs suck.

Even WITH it being a “down” year being the reason 6 CAA teams got in, that means it was deemed that 1/2 of the CAA was playoff worthy. If a conference is deemed to have a full half of its members be playoff worthy, then you can’t drop every game against a different conference. The Pioneer could have put up 3 Ls. Stony Brook lost to SEMO! That’s the first playoff win for a non JSU OVC team in what, 20 years? The amount of hype the CAA has all year, to have those results, shows massive overhype. I’m fairly sure all the teams that took Ls had a cup of coffee in the top 10 at some point, or at least the top 15.

Also, there’s been plenty of things throughout history where one side was outmatched and dominated that are still called massacres. Arguing otherwise is weak sauce. Don’t be mad about people ripping on the sad display the CAA put on, be mad at the teams for helping the conference fall on its face.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 05:25 PM
.....DUH REASONABLE POSTERS ON BOARD........GET MAH POINT...........DON'T EXPECT.......DUH NORFF DAKOTAH STATE....GROUPIES.......TA GET IT..........AWK!

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Also, show me where I’ve cried about cannibalization in the last year? At this point I’m never upset to see an MVFC opponent in the playoffs. Look at other Jacks and bison fans for that silliness.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Yeah if I didn’t understand UDs loss I would have said 1-4. I haven’t really counted them that much. I get that conference matchups in the playoffs suck.

Even WITH it being a “down” year being the reason 6 CAA teams got in, that means it was deemed that 1/2 of the CAA was playoff worthy. If a conference is deemed to have a full half of its members be playoff worthy, then you can’t drop every game against a different conference. The Pioneer could have put up 3 Ls. Stony Brook lost to SEMO! That’s the first playoff win for a non JSU OVC team in what, 20 years? The amount of hype the CAA has all year, to have those results, shows massive overhype. I’m fairly sure all the teams that took Ls had a cup of coffee in the top 10 at some point, or at least the top 15.

Also, there’s been plenty of things throughout history where one side was outmatched and dominated that are still called massacres. Arguing otherwise is weak sauce. Don’t be mad about people ripping on the sad display the CAA put on, be mad at the teams for helping the conference fall on its face.

........LOWER RANKED TEAMS........LOSE TUH HIGHERS....ALL DUH TIME......JES' PULL UP....DUH HOW DEY FARED EACH WEEK.....AWK!

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2018, 05:31 PM
........LOWER RANKED TEAMS........LOSE TUH HIGHERS....ALL DUH TIME......JES' PULL UP....DUH HOW DEY FARED EACH WEEK.....AWK!

And so do higher ranked teams, what’s your point.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Also, show me where I’ve cried about cannibalization in the last year? At this point I’m never upset to see an MVFC opponent in the playoffs. Look at other Jacks and bison fans for that silliness.

....AH WAS REFERRIN' TA YER PAST.....NOT DIS PARTICULAR SEASON........DON'T PLAY COY.........YOUSE KNOW....WHAT AH'M SAYIN'........GOT NUFFIN' MO' TA ADD.....BRAWK!

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2018, 05:34 PM
....AH WAS REFERRIN' TA YER PAST.....NOT DIS PARTICULAR SEASON........DON'T PLAY COY.........YOUSE KNOW....WHAT AH'M SAYIN'........GOT NUFFIN' MO' TA ADD.....BRAWK!
Oh lord. Yeah I was pretty much over it 3 years ago hoss. Someday you’ll be able to sit normally after the whoopin the CAA took Saturday ;)

clenz
November 26th, 2018, 05:36 PM
6 win uni beat 7 win Lamar.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

KPSUL
November 26th, 2018, 05:39 PM
First year in the history of CAA football UNH fails to make the payoffs the conference implodes in the 1st round!

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2018, 05:41 PM

Actually Jimmy G got EIU to the quarterfinals in 2013.

MR. CHICKEN
November 26th, 2018, 05:41 PM
First year in the history of CAA football UNH fails to make the payoffs the conference implodes in the 1st round!

......MARTY....LEAVES DUH COMMITTEEE......AN' DUH NEWBS.......GOT NO OJT................AWK!

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2018, 05:45 PM

Actually Rhode Island with a healthy Jujuan Lawson, New Hampshire playing much better in second half, and Nova vs anyone that looks like Delaware could of beat SEMO, Duquense and Montana State .......maybe Delaware, Stony and Towson were the wrong teams in, CAA had a very bad day for sure but not the end of the world

clenz
November 26th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Actually Jimmy G got EIU to the quarterfinals in 2013.By beating an OVC team- Tennessee State, which is the right team for only non OVC playoff win..... Which was against a non scholarship PFL team. So it hardly counts.

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2018, 06:23 PM
By beating an OVC team- Tennessee State, which is the right team for only non OVC playoff win..... Which was against a non scholarship PFL team. So it hardly counts.

Two half wins is still better than the CAAn't this year.

RootinFerDukes
November 26th, 2018, 07:11 PM
CAAn't win the games

If only we could participate in the moral victory football conference.

clenz
November 26th, 2018, 07:35 PM
But you CAAnt
If only we could participate in the moral victory football conference.

MTfan4life
November 27th, 2018, 03:28 AM
6 win uni beat 7 win Lamar.

Kentucky Christian wouldn't even count as a win for a crappy JUCO team.

Gangtackle11
November 27th, 2018, 04:41 AM

I can’t argue with anything written here. 2018 CAA football ended in a huge disappointment for 4 of the 6 teams. Outside of 3-5 teams the top 10-15 FCS teams is a box of chocolates. No hype really.

Stony Brook on the road & coming off a loss at Albany gave the indications of a quick exit & Elon loss at Wofford wasn’t a surprise. Really Towson made the CAA look really bad with a home loss to NEC champ Duquesne. Delaware did what was expected at JMU.

Let’s see how far JMU & Maine go. They get past this weekend they will mitigate the massacre claims. 6 teams wasn’t warranted as it turns out, but Maine & JMU can help disspell the CAAN’T type comments. xpeacex

PaladinFan
November 27th, 2018, 06:12 AM
I can’t argue with anything written here. 2018 CAA football ended in a huge disappointment for 4 of the 6 teams. Outside of 3-5 teams the top 10-15 FCS teams is a box of chocolates. No hype really.

Stony Brook on the road & coming off a loss at Albany gave the indications of a quick exit & Elon loss at Wofford wasn’t a surprise. Really Towson made the CAA look really bad with a home loss to NEC champ Duquesne. Delaware did what was expected at JMU.

Let’s see how far JMU & Maine go. They get past this weekend they will mitigate the massacre claims. 6 teams wasn’t warranted as it turns out, but Maine & JMU can help disspell the CAAN’T type comments. xpeacex

I agree with that. I think JMU has technically been disappointing this season as a preseason national championship favorite, but all of that can be forgotten with a run to the title game.

Maine is a good football team. They will host a Jacksonville State team that is probably the best sqaud the Black Bears have faced all season. There are a boatload of top flight athletes on that team.

kalm
November 27th, 2018, 06:40 AM
xcoffeex

Some corn, but mostly wheat, potatoes, forests, mountains, and rivers. There are only two programs within 200 miles of us and I’m guessing the average distance to travel is closer to 1000 miles.

Caan’t do geography.

clenz
November 27th, 2018, 07:07 AM
Some corn, but mostly wheat, potatoes, forests, mountains, and rivers. There are only two programs within 200 miles of us and I’m guessing the average distance to travel is closer to 1000 miles.

Caan’t do geography.

Caant look at ag maps either

Like 98% of the corn produced in the US comes from Iowa, NW Illinois, and Southern Minnesota (and far eastern SD and NE).

Sure it's grown elsewhere but not in any real numbers.

But these areas aren't all corn. That's terrible for the soil. There is also a **** ton of soy beans

So great, you focused on Iowa and Illinois. You're forgetting about 98% of the land west of the Appalachian Mountains

There are so many crops, types of farms, land features, etc you missed.

Caant expect an east coast rube to look pay their noses I guess

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181127/64a995027c3a3c88db2a23fa23702af1.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181127/bb14704189ad653c703c37b3a67f4ad4.jpg

caribbeanhen
November 27th, 2018, 07:14 AM
Sussex Co Delaware looks pretty green on the map, and rightfully so since I grew up surronded by a corn field, soy beans the next year.... trumps the Mid-west as it was ony 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean....probably take alot longer than 30 minutes today with all the traffic

POD Knows
November 27th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Caant look at ag maps either

Like 98% of the corn produced in the US comes from Iowa, NW Illinois, and Southern Minnesota (and far eastern SD and NE).

Sure it's grown elsewhere but not in any real numbers.

But these areas aren't all corn. That's terrible for the soil. There is also a **** ton of soy beans

So great, you focused on Iowa and Illinois. You're forgetting about 98% of the land west of the Appalachian Mountains

There are so many crops, types of farms, land features, etc you missed.

Caant expect an east coast rube to look pay their noses I guess

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181127/64a995027c3a3c88db2a23fa23702af1.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181127/bb14704189ad653c703c37b3a67f4ad4.jpg
Cass county in North Dakota is the #1 producer of soybeans in the United States. Today’s boring tidbit

centennial
November 27th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Cass county in North Dakota is the #1 producer of soybeans in the United States. Today’s boring tidbit

Soybean council facts.

Bisonator
November 27th, 2018, 07:54 AM
GTFOH with that stupid soybean trivia. Are you having proseed commercial withdrawals or something?:)

FUBeAR
November 27th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Sussex Co Delaware looks pretty green on the map, and rightfully so since I grew up surronded by a corn field, soy beans the next year.... trumps the Mid-west as it was ony 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean....probably take alot longer than 30 minutes today with all the trafficAs a former resident of...no joke...BeAR, DE for 6 years, I can confirm Hen’s assertion regarding (s)Lower Delaware. Sussex County sure ain’t New Castle County (Wilmington, DE area - Philly Metro area, pretty much). Fields & Farms only in Sussex - largest poultry producing County in the US. Almost 50% of the area of DE, but the largest ‘city’ population is less than 7,000.

Midwesterners ain’t the only peeps that can lay claim to a sparse population and an agrarian economy. Delawareans can hold their own in that discussion. Or...is it Delawarites? (19:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44fnDAoReE

Bison56
November 27th, 2018, 07:58 AM

I wonder where you learned that fact?xchinscratchx

JaxSinfonian
November 27th, 2018, 08:01 AM
I don't post much, but THIS is the sort of discussion that keeps me coming back to AGS. You know it's the postseason when the agricultural production maps come out.

POD Knows
November 27th, 2018, 08:06 AM
GTFOH with that stupid soybean trivia. Are you having proseed commercial withdrawals or something?:):D Yea, I should have probably included the KVLY/NDSU game sponsor for that less than interesting tidbit.

POD Knows
November 27th, 2018, 08:08 AM
I wonder where you learned that fact?xchinscratchxActually, the company I work for provides all of this data, most of which I never look at but yea, it wouldn't surprise me if that useless little bit of information wasn't on everybody favorite segment for KVLY's Bison football broadcast.

RootinFerDukes
November 27th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Man we sure are full of piss and vinegar for a fan of a team that CAAn't get by one of the least qualified teams in the field by more than a FG. Beat that chest harder buddy. That was a win for the ages!

Just ignore the fact that you were one lucky bounce your way away from suffering a worse loss than Towson had.

whoanellie
November 27th, 2018, 08:40 AM
it's all about the Poultry!!!! gotta feed those ckicks, 40 years ago I lived for 10 years on the 'shore traveled from Cape Charles to New Castle Co. There is an irony but the Hen's couldn't get laid. bring back the wing-T
Sussex Co Delaware looks pretty green on the map, and rightfully so since I grew up surronded by a corn field, soy beans the next year.... trumps the Mid-west as it was ony 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean....probably take alot longer than 30 minutes today with all the traffic

semobison
November 27th, 2018, 09:09 AM
If JMU and Maine fall this weekend this thread will be on the first page for months. CAAn't deny it!

Gil Dobie
November 27th, 2018, 09:23 AM

I don't really care if the CAA lost 4 teams in the first round. I certainly don't believe FCS is weaker, just a lame excuse. The committee was partially basing it's picks on past performance. The CAA is weaker, with 1 good team, and that team was not a seed. The other conferences are continuing to get better, while the CAA is having this, may be temporary, may be not, down turn.

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2018, 09:26 AM
CAAnnot play with 'em! CAAnnot win with 'em! CAAnnot coach with 'em! CAAn't do it!

Citation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1Xv41qZ3k

UNHWildcat18
November 27th, 2018, 10:36 AM

Caan’t do geography.

Great, thanks for the educational post, but you know the point I was trying to make. So annoying to hear the playoff complaints every year when it comes to 1st round geography matchups. CAAN'T change anything, all up to the cheap ass NCAA

kalm
November 27th, 2018, 10:49 AM
Great, thanks for the educational post, but you know the point I was trying to make. So annoying to hear the playoff complaints every year when it comes to 1st round geography matchups. CAAN'T change anything, all up to the cheap ass NCAA

You're most certainly welcome!