Pages : [1] 2

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Who wins this?

Discuss......

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Who wins this?

Discuss......I would have two spies on their QB, they seem to have no other tools on offense.

Bisonwinagn
November 24th, 2018, 05:49 PM
You didn't do a poll and this is too early??

Bisonator
WTF the poll? Come on man!:D

cx500d
I would have two spies on their QB, they seem to have no other tools on offense.
Mods, change thread title to Troy Andersen vs NDSU

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 05:50 PM
NDSU

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 05:52 PM
You didn't do a poll and this is too early??

Think I got it now....screwed up!!!

Idiot me....

- - - Updated - - -

WTF the poll? Come on man!:D

Think I got it....:D

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:54 PM

Idiot me....

- - - Updated - - -

you should have put Troy Andersen as a third option

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Forcade is a good tough runner, but he’s taunting usd....they will have the last laugh, as he will be teaching jr high phy Ed while they are making a gazillion bucks after graduation.

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 05:57 PM

Idiot me....

- - - Updated - - -

xthumbsupx

Bison by a lot!

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Forcade mouthed off at a usd player again after he scored...why?

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 05:58 PM

I saw that too. They have been jawing at each other but man you are winning just shut the hell up.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Oops, wrong thread

CommishBigSmooth
November 24th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Have the buyout jokes started in another thread already?

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Troy Anderson is a beast and will be a handful.

That said, will MSU have enough in other positions to make up for NDSU scheming for Anderson?

UIW played a nice game but their defense is nothing like NDSU's. The Bison are much more physical and have better players at every position. NDSU is very good at stopping the run but mobile QBs have been an Achilles Heel for the Bison in the past. But can Anderson have enough in the passing game to keep the Bison honest?

IMO, this is a great match up for the Bison. DL stay in their lanes and keep Anderson in the pocket...which will be a challenge.

Montana State defense looks decent but will they hold up for 4 quarters against the Bison?

Teams usually do not do well their 1st time in the FD.

Total Defense:

NDSU - #7
MSU - #72

Scoring Defense:

NDSU - #3
MSU - #56

Total Offense:

NDSU - #20
MSU - #76

Scoring Offense:

NDSU - #8
MSU - #47

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Have the buyout jokes started in another thread already?
Yes, first comments came out after selection show

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 06:07 PM
POD Kiss of Death for MSU.....xlolx

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Based off of what I saw for this game, NDSU could name the score if they choose. They should rush 5-6 every down and spy the hell out of Anderson and force them to beat them through the air. Let Grimsley run around and play centerfield against the kittens while Jabril Cox stays on Anderson.

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 07:32 PM
We'll definitely force them to throw the ball.xnodx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Based off of what I saw for this game, NDSU could name the score if they choose. They should rush 5-6 every down and spy the hell out of Anderson and force them to beat them through the air. Let Grimsley run around and play centerfield against the kittens while Jabril Cox stays on Anderson.

It will be an interesting game plan for the Bison but I'm sure they will go base Tampa-2 and zone coverage. If the front 4 get pressure and contain it will be a long day for MSU.

MSU's defense is going to have their hands full. The Bison are a totally different animal offensively compared to UIW. Way more physical and power running game.

Going to be a fun game.....keep the foot on the pedal.

xnodx

- - - Updated - - -

We'll definitely force them to throw the ball.xnodx

Agree.

bobcathpdevil56
November 24th, 2018, 07:41 PM
My vote was a homer vote.

The Bobcats have become a 2nd half team. They seem to get better on both sides of the ball as the game goes on. But, that won’t matter much if the half time score is out of control. The Cats didn’t play well in the first half and cannot afford anything like that in Fargo.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 07:45 PM
My vote was a homer vote.

The Bobcats have become a 2nd half team. They seem to get better on both sides of the ball as the game goes on. But, that won’t matter much if the half time score is out of control. The Cats didn’t play well in the first half and cannot afford anything like that in Fargo.

NDSU is also a 2nd half team also. It will be interesting to see which team wears down in the 2nd.

Herder
November 24th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Trophy Game, “Withdrawl of the Buy-Out”

Winner gets, Canceled Check

bobcathpdevil56
November 24th, 2018, 08:11 PM
NDSU is also a 2nd half team also. It will be interesting to see which team wears down in the 2nd.

If the Cats play like they did today in the first half, it may be 2nd stringers by the middle of the 3rd quarter

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 08:11 PM
It will be an interesting game plan for the Bison but I'm sure they will go base Tampa-2 and zone coverage. If the front 4 get pressure and contain it will be a long day for MSU.

MSU's defense is going to have their hands full. The Bison are a totally different animal offensively compared to UIW. Way more physical and power running game.

Going to be a fun game.....keep the foot on the pedal.

xnodx

- - - Updated - - -

Agree.

I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the Bison faithful. I truly want to see what happens when if the Bison actually rush more than 4.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 08:32 PM
I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the Bison faithful. I truly want to see what happens when if the Bison actually rush more than 4.

If the front 4 get pressure consistently, this game will be a rout. That gives the LBs room to roam to fill gaps....plus the defense is fast. I think the Bison defense will be fine. I don't think the MSU defense will slow down the Bison offense.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 08:33 PM
If the front 4 get pressure consistently, this game will be a rout. That gives the LBs room to roam to fill gaps....plus the defense is fast. I think the Bison defense will be fine. I don't think the MSU defense will slow down the Bison offense.

If the potential Payton award winner Stick, shows up, like we know he can, I will not be worried about the offense. Just contain Anderson, and all will be fine.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Will Montana State stack the box?

xchinscratchx

Catbooster
November 24th, 2018, 08:50 PM
I was going to predict the downfall of the Bison, but I see Pod voted for us in the poll. So I guess all hope is lost. xbangx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 08:53 PM
I was going to predict the downfall of the Bison, but I see Pod voted for us in the poll. So I guess all hope is lost. xbangx

Kiss of Death

#bookit

xlolx

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 08:53 PM
I was going to predict the downfall of the Bison, but I see Pod voted for us in the poll. So I guess all hope is lost. xbangxWait till I put money on you, MSU could just as well stay in Bozeman.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2018, 09:10 PM

The bison mascot is definitely a female, because no fan base remembers the wrongs done to them and reminds you about it quite like ndsu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 09:12 PM
The bison mascot is definitely a female, because no fan base remembers the wrongs done to them and reminds you about it quite like ndsu.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkRevenge is a dish best served cold. We never forget a slight.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Just for thumper: :D

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29575&stc=1

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Have you ever won an argument with a female tho? xthumbsupx

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Has anyone?

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Has anyone?

That was why I asked him that question. xnodx

I know I claim to have won, but I look at my bank account and am reminded I most likely have not.

wapiti
November 24th, 2018, 09:52 PM
This will be a rout.

If NDSU does not win by at least 5 touchdowns, then NDSU is not very good.

BisonFan02
November 24th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Bad matchup for the Kitties.....quick passes and being athletic on the outside is how you beat NDSU....MSU is built to pay into the strengths of NDSU.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Revenge is a dish best served cold. We never forget a slight.
She said, angrily xlolx

I got one to marry me, so kinda?

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 10:15 PM
She said, angrily xlolx

Are you sure you got her to marry you or she decided to let you marry her? xlolx

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Are you sure you got her to marry you or she decided to let you marry her? xlolx

Or, more likely, she ordered him to marry her...if he doesn’t have a prenup that’s probably how it went down

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 10:20 PM
She said, angrily xlolx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:D Did you brow beat her into submission.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Or, more likely, she ordered him to marry her...if he doesn’t have a prenup that’s probably how it went down

I know her, and he for sure married up.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 10:26 PM
:D Did you brow beat her into submission.

Paid many horses as a dowry to her parents

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2018, 10:36 PM

Well, she is in the Army.

:D Did you brow beat her into submission.
Nah. Reverse psychology.

I know her, and he for sure married up.
Accurate.

Paid many horses as a dowry to her parents

I am very low on horses now, ‘‘tis a shame.

dewey
November 24th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Has anyone?Dewey https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181125/5cf10e0262f8dbfd5d313ebe7200f64c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MTfan4life
November 25th, 2018, 02:39 AM
It's not necessarily that Troy Andersen can't pass the ball. It's more along the lines of the Cats having minimal talent at the WR position. Kassis is a solid player with a lot of experience. Travis Jonsen is also pretty talented. That's about it. They'll need someone else to step up to offer Troy more options. I have no clue who that might be, though.

BisonBacker
November 25th, 2018, 06:12 AM
POD Kiss of Death for MSU.....xlolx

Yeah I saw that sandbagger putting on his mojo :D

BisonBacker
November 25th, 2018, 06:15 AM

Winner winner chicken dinner. Mic Drop!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Bad matchup for the Kitties.....quick passes and being athletic on the outside is how you beat NDSU....MSU is built to pay into the strengths of NDSU.

Yep

Or out-NDSU them like JMU and UNI have done in the past.

Is MSU that kind of team? Not from what I saw yesterday.

bobcathpdevil56
November 25th, 2018, 08:08 AM
I think the model that Choate has used is to emulate NDSU. So if there comes a day when we do out-NDSU, NDSU then that will be the summit of this journey.

There is still a way for the Cats to go, but Defense is improving and the offense will eventually find their identity (when we keep an OC for longer than 2 seasons).

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2018, 08:17 AM
I think the model that Choate has used is to emulate NDSU. So if there comes a day when we do out-NDSU, NDSU then that will be the summit of this journey.

There is still a way for the Cats to go, but Defense is improving and the offense will eventually find their identity (when we keep an OC for longer than 2 seasons).

Is Anderson the QB for next year?

Don't the Cats have a big kid redshirting now?

Will Anderson go to LB or RB?

MSUBobcat
November 25th, 2018, 08:47 AM

I would have hoped if you're going to use this lame joke twice, you'd at least have learned how to spell "withdrawal".... xrolleyesx

dewey
November 25th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Is Anderson the QB for next year?

Don't the Cats have a big kid redshirting now?

Will Anderson go to LB or RB?

Is Murray (Quarterback that got suspended) going to be back for the Bobcats next year?

Dewey

bobcathpdevil56
November 25th, 2018, 09:24 AM
Is Murray (Quarterback that got suspended) going to be back for the Bobcats next year?

Dewey

From what I remember he was going to enroll and continue to work towards being eligible again.

QB will be interesting next year. If Murray come back and the wildcard will be the Freshman Casey Bauman from Washington. Could be quite the battle if Anderson stays in the QB spot

MSUBobcat
November 25th, 2018, 09:28 AM

Dewey

That's a good question. In his apology tweet this summer, he said he'll be enrolling in classes for spring semester so we should find out at least that much soon.

Bohcat
November 25th, 2018, 09:56 AM
I hope that the Cats can keep it close but based on our three other games against seeded teams this season it is apparent that we are not at that level this season.

I think we will play NDSU tougher than SDSU, EWU or WSU because we are playing good right now and taking advantage of the momentum that four straight wins has provided. Ideally we play tough, keep the game interesting till the end, and set ourselves up for a strong off season with a benchmark in mind of where we need to be to be in the conversation of top teams. No matter what happens though this team will play till the end.

Absolutely need to avoid a slow start and force some turnovers that we can capitalize on.

Gil Dobie
November 25th, 2018, 09:59 AM
It may be closer than most expect, but taking the Bison at home.

Bohcat
November 25th, 2018, 09:59 AM
From what I remember he was going to enroll and continue to work towards being eligible again.

QB will be interesting next year. If Murray come back and the wildcard will be the Freshman Casey Bauman from Washington. Could be quite the battle if Anderson stays in the QB spot

With Bauman, a healthy Rovig, and hopefully the return of Murray it will be enough talent and competition at QB that Anderson can move over to Defense full time and used as a running back sparingly.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Has anyone?I have....... In court

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dewey
November 25th, 2018, 11:36 AM
With the way the Bison are playing on both sides of the ball my heart says somethin like...

NDSU 42
Montana State 13

When does the opening line come out?

Dewey

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2018, 11:38 AM
It's not necessarily that Troy Andersen can't pass the ball. It's more along the lines of the Cats having minimal talent at the WR position. Kassis is a solid player with a lot of experience. Travis Jonsen is also pretty talented. That's about it. They'll need someone else to step up to offer Troy more options. I have no clue who that might be, though.Yeah Jonson is a difference maker he has 25 catches for 235 yards and ZERO TDs.

He had 11 catches for 101 yards against the Griz. Simply stunning stats, very talented

Good call!

ming01
November 25th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Msu will struggle to move the ball. 45-7 Bison.

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2018, 11:43 AM
only question is how high will the splatter shield need to be?

6 feet might not be high enough, 12 feet might be to high

9 feet ought to keep the Bison faithful free from blood and body fluids

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2018, 12:49 PM
OVC officiating crew in this game according to refstripes (http://www.refstripes.com/forum/index.php?topic=14211.0). Last week an OVC crew officiated the Delaware/JMU game.

TheKingpin28
November 25th, 2018, 01:04 PM
OVC officiating crew in this game according to refstripes (http://www.refstripes.com/forum/index.php?topic=14211.0). Last week an OVC crew officiated the Delaware/JMU game.

That was one of the worst reffed games I have seen in a long time.

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2018, 01:12 PM
That's what it seems is the consensus. Didn't get to watch much of it myself. I don't know if it's the exact same crew or not but I think they usually keep the same conference crews week-to-week. Maybe if a crew struggles enough they get pulled for the "B team" so I guess we can hope that's the case here or just that they got their ****ty game out of their system in the 1st round.

TheKingpin28
November 25th, 2018, 01:44 PM
That's what it seems is the consensus. Didn't get to watch much of it myself. I don't know if it's the exact same crew or not but I think they usually keep the same conference crews week-to-week. Maybe if a crew struggles enough they get pulled for the "B team" so I guess we can hope that's the case here or just that they got their ****ty game out of their system in the 1st round.

The crew from last week made calls that did not happen and saw things that no one else saw, regardless of fanbase. I guess if there is some good news, it's that both teams run the ball so we don't have to worry about PI calls too much.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2018, 02:38 PM

Get ready for the PI calls on jump balls against the Bison.

Menard is going to get mugged without any holding calls.....

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Team stats comparison for this matchup:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4840/45998346112_1f75f51fb5_z.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Thanks PC!

So Montana State barely outscores their opponents and their opponents outgain them in yardage. Coming to the FD for the 1st time.

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2018, 03:02 PM
I would allow Montana State to pick a player of choice from Incarnate Word

the following week JMU or Colgate (leaning Colgate) can pick 2 players, the one Montana State selected and one of more of their choice from Montana State

the following week 3

the finals 4

Let's see how good the Bison really are.....

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2018, 03:07 PM

the following week JMU or Colgate (leaning Colgate) can pick 2 players, the one Montana State selected and one of more of their choice from Montana State

the following week 3

the finals 4

Overrated

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2018, 03:16 PM

the following week 3

the finals 4

Overrated

sure Bison... keep telling us that...... Missed your FBS game this year, Bison compete in the # 15-25 range FBS anyday

I know you play Oregon but it sure would be fun to see you play say...... Michigan or someone like a Florida State or a Miami......

Bison56
November 25th, 2018, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=Bison Fan in NW MN;2718793]

sure Bison... keep telling us that...... Missed your FBS game this year, Bison compete in the # 15-25 range FBS anyday

I know you play Oregon but it sure would be fun to see you play say...... Michigan or someone like a Florida State or a Miami......

We might play JMU and according to the JMU fans they are FBS.xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2018, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=Bison Fan in NW MN;2718793]

I'll say this now...NDSU beats Oregon in '20....xnodx

TheKingpin28
November 25th, 2018, 04:08 PM

I despise refs who interject themselves into the game.

JSUSoutherner
November 25th, 2018, 04:11 PM

Oh just wait until they over turn your takeaways. That's always my favorite.

Bisonator
November 25th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Great! Expect a BS targeting call. Hopefully it'll only cost the second half.:(

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2018, 05:22 AM
Great! Expect a BS targeting call. Hopefully it'll only cost the second half.:(

You saw that, the first one I can understand, the second one was complete BS and the refs piled on when they got the player wrong

Hammerhead
November 26th, 2018, 10:14 AM
I despise refs who interject themselves into the game.

And officials who call personal fouls on the wrong team. Watch #10 from EWU pull down a Bison lineman after the play is over and NDSU gets a drive-killing personal foul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsG4QKv6KOI

semobison
November 26th, 2018, 11:32 AM
To celebrate my 1000 posts in 12 years I have a new avatar! Damn, I'm spending way to much time on here!
The Bobcats have a 2% chance of winning according to Massey. That's about right!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Coach Choate was just on the local Bison radio program. When asked about watching NDSU on tape he hesitated and said there are elite athletes everywhere.

Tall task to win this one.

IBleedYellow
November 26th, 2018, 01:00 PM
NDSU has a another few gears that they shift into during the playoffs.

I'm guessing they come out hot in 1st 2nd and shut her down in 3/4.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

bobcathpdevil56
November 26th, 2018, 01:11 PM
NDSU has a another few gears that they shift into during the playoffs.

I'm guessing they come out hot in 1st 2nd and shut her down in 3/4.

This is my biggest concern for the game. If it can be somewhat close at half I think maybe the Bobcats can make a game of it in the 2nd half. If it is out of control at half then the fat lady is singing.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2018, 02:55 PM
This game is already over and out of control.

State has 2 athletes that start that can compete on the field as NSDU. You are going to see Alabama vs Northern Colorado on Saturday.

NDSU could have 7 turnovers and still win by 24+

POD Knows
November 26th, 2018, 03:00 PM
This game is already over and out of control.

State has 2 athletes that start that can compete on the field as NSDU. You are going to see Alabama vs Northern Colorado on Saturday.

NDSU could have 7 turnovers and still win by 24+

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkNo effin' way, MSU is riding the big mo from the victory over the very capable UIW. Bison are already looking two games ahead to SDSU, they will sleep walk through this like they did with YSU a couple weeks back. NDSU got 15 guys on the MVFC all conference team. It will take them at least a week to get over the "patting on the back ceremony".

MSU 24
NDSU 17

Bet the freaking ranch, mortgage the car, the kids, the wife, the mistress, the mistress for the mistress, #BOOKIT

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Beating Incontinent Turd the way they did would have anyone riding high in the saddle!

(On a Shetland Pony)

Silenoz
November 26th, 2018, 03:23 PM
I just hope MSU gets on the board first and runs around the endzone doing their patented "shush!"

Ought to fire up more than a few Bison (and Bison faithful)

Bronco
November 26th, 2018, 04:04 PM
I sit behind the visiting team..all year when ever I saw a player interacting with the crowd a coach would come over yank him away and tell them to knock it off. When the cats would score there were just too many interacting...hands to ear like can't hear you and worse. Has to be a coaching decision to not have a disciplined team.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29584&stc=1

- - - Updated - - -

I sit behind the visiting team..all year when ever I saw a player interacting with the crowd a coach would come over yank him away and tell them to knock it off. When the cats would score there were just too many interacting...hands to ear like can't hear you and worse. Has to be a coaching decision to not have a disciplined team.

AmsterBison
November 26th, 2018, 04:14 PM
I just hope MSU gets on the board first and runs around the endzone doing their patented "shush!"

I'd almost like to see that... almost.

IBleedYellow
November 26th, 2018, 04:27 PM

This would be very unwise of them.

Hope to see it.

Silenoz
November 26th, 2018, 05:15 PM

They were doing that **** when they were 3-8, so that doesn't surprise me. Not to say that Griz players or fans are boy scouts during BotW (especially when it comes to dancing on logos and ****), but man, have they become clowns fast.

Like player like coach, or something, I guess. I hope Choate does or says something stupid before, during, or after the game.

BisonFan02
November 26th, 2018, 05:57 PM
They were doing that **** when they were 3-8, so that doesn't surprise me. Not to say that Griz players or fans are boy scouts during BotW (especially when it comes to dancing on logos and ****), but man, have they become clowns fast.

Like player like coach, or something, I guess. I hope Choate does or says something stupid before, during, or after the game.

The solution to that is beating them.

POD Knows
November 26th, 2018, 06:02 PM
The solution to that is beating them.Ouch, that will leave a mark, except I get the sense that Silenoz DGAF

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Watched Coach Choate's presser. Like the guy. Sounds like he wants an indoor practice facility....which is a must in our climate up here.

MSU is going to battle hard in this game. Tough kids.

Silenoz
November 26th, 2018, 08:11 PM

Hence me bringing it up in the first place...

As in, do what we are too incompetent to do.

kalm
November 26th, 2018, 08:28 PM

Boy howdy. I've had a sideline pass at Eastern Washington's Grizzly Stadium and have had **** thrown at me, spit on, etc. When Coach Wulff's wife had cancer, some unpleasant things were holloered. No program, including EWU is innocent. xnodx

Ivytalk
November 26th, 2018, 08:38 PM
NDSU wins easily.

dewey
November 26th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Here is the Monday press conference with NDSU head coach Chris Klieman.

https://youtu.be/i6DPs8TNK7Q

Dewey

Scooter
November 26th, 2018, 10:55 PM

Definitely not a female. Just try giving your wife the nickname Thundar...95% chance you get killed in your sleep.

Go...gate
November 26th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Hard to pick against NDSU.

Bisonator
November 27th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Coach Choate seems like a class act and very good coach. He and his staff seem to be building the program in much the same way as NDSU. Being physical, run the ball and playing sound defense will take you a long ways. This might be a good game..........for a while anyway.

Too bad the Griz didn't hire someone like this guy instead of Bobs Titts. xcoffeex

Grizalltheway
November 27th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Coach Choate seems like a class act and very good coach. He and his staff seem to be building the program in much the same way as NDSU. Being physical, run the ball and playing sound defense will take you a long ways. This might be a good game..........for a while anyway.

Too bad the Griz didn't hire someone like this guy instead of Bobs Titts. xcoffeex

xlolxxlolxxlolx

wapiti
November 27th, 2018, 09:21 AM
Definitely not a female. Just try giving your wife the nickname Thundar...95% chance you get killed in your sleep.

Ummm. Your mascot Thundar. She is also single. xnodx and I guess she gets a date at closing time. xdrunkyx

Bisonator
November 27th, 2018, 10:02 AM
xlolxxlolxxlolx
I wouldn't expect a Griz fan to feel that way but what exactly has Choate done that you deem classless? Besides beating the Griz like a dirty rug.

MSUBobcat
November 27th, 2018, 10:10 AM

I don't really have a problem with the "shush", other than I think it's stupid to rile up the opposing fans. Shushing them is going to do the exact opposite, so you're just making it harder on yourself. But swearing and middle fingers is a bridge too far for me. He should have been benched for at least a possession.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29587&stc=1

Grizalltheway
November 27th, 2018, 10:16 AM
I wouldn't expect a Griz fan to feel that way but what exactly has Choate done that you deem classless? Besides beating the Griz like a dirty rug.

Get back to me after one of his players twists one of your players' ankles after the whistle and his reaction is to smirk and shrug it off. And that was in a game against a patsy that was a total blowout. Just wait until they get down by about 30. xnodx

Bisonator
November 27th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Get back to me after one of his players twists one of your players' ankles after the whistle and his reaction is to smirk and shrug it off. And that was in a game against a patsy that was a total blowout. Just wait until they get down by about 30. xnodx
Hmmm sounds familiar.....

MSUBobcat
November 27th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Alright.... who's this Klepto character that realized the poll was set up as multiple choice and voted for both teams? Doesn't he realize what it does to an OCD CPA for the vote % not to add up to 100%?!?!?! xtroublex

Silenoz
November 27th, 2018, 10:54 AM

I agree. I was one of the few people saying the Cats would make the postseason back in the summer, and I have long said they should be an FCS power. There is literally nothing preventing that from happening, other than maybe this state can't provide enough players for two programs.

I also think that ironically the Cats would have loved to have had Hauck as their coach either time, and the Griz would have loved to have Choate. Both coaches are kind of douchey, but after Stitt and Ash everyone kind of realized that may be a good thing.

Catbooster
November 27th, 2018, 12:01 PM
I don't really have a problem with the "shush", other than I think it's stupid to rile up the opposing fans. Shushing them is going to do the exact opposite, so you're just making it harder on yourself. But swearing and middle fingers is a bridge too far for me. He should have been benched for at least a possession.

Agreed

Catbooster
November 27th, 2018, 12:05 PM
I don't think Choate's weekly press conference has been posted here yet:

https://skylinesportsmt.com/montana-state-football-jeff-choate-on-north-dakota-state/

Klepto
November 27th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Alright.... who's this Klepto character that realized the poll was set up as multiple choice and voted for both teams? Doesn't he realize what it does to an OCD CPA for the vote % not to add up to 100%?!?!?! xtroublex

I couldn't resist the exploit. I also empathize with OCD and am sorry I can't change it. FWIW, my real vote is NDSU.

TheKingpin28
November 27th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Get back to me after one of his players twists one of your players' ankles after the whistle and his reaction is to smirk and shrug it off. And that was in a game against a patsy that was a total blowout. Just wait until they get down by about 30. xnodxBisonator was right, seems really damn familiar. As in, this has happened to us before. As in, it was against our main rival. As in, you get the point.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
November 27th, 2018, 07:08 PM

Ndsu is known for the Thundering Hers xcoffeex

Thumper 76
November 27th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Bisonator was right, seems really damn familiar. As in, this has happened to us before. As in, it was against our main rival. As in, you get the point.

Except for the part where he was making a tackle, it was before the whistle, in a close game, sure. Identical.

That’s would be like hitting a punt returner so soon the ball doesn’t even hit your own back.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 27th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Load the box and make Anderson beat you passing. He is an OK passer but that is it. QB power runs will not work all game. Hendricks (FS) should be in the box to help in the run game or just spy Anderson all game.

Stick should be able to exploit their back end with the passing game. NDSU's TEs might have a big day.

Keep the foot on the gas pedal.

If NDSU shuts down this run game it will be a rout.

clawman
November 27th, 2018, 10:28 PM
It's not necessarily that Troy Andersen can't pass the ball. It's more along the lines of the Cats having minimal talent at the WR position. Kassis is a solid player with a lot of experience. Travis Jonsen is also pretty talented. That's about it. They'll need someone else to step up to offer Troy more options. I have no clue who that might be, though.

Maybe the receivers can't catch but no way is Troy a passer. He can get it in the general direction but a receiver would need to high jump at least 4' to catch it.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 27th, 2018, 10:45 PM
I agree. I was one of the few people saying the Cats would make the postseason back in the summer, and I have long said they should be an FCS power. There is literally nothing preventing that from happening, other than maybe this state can't provide enough players for two programs.

I also think that ironically the Cats would have loved to have had Hauck as their coach either time, and the Griz would have loved to have Choate. Both coaches are kind of douchey, but after Stitt and Ash everyone kind of realized that may be a good thing.I don't want Hauck or Choate as a head coach at Montana. I want a winner

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 28th, 2018, 06:34 AM
Good laughs from reading both the MSU and NDSU fan boards.....xlolx

BisonBacker
November 28th, 2018, 08:01 AM

Lol go check Egriz it's on over there as well. Funny stuff.

bobcathpdevil56
November 28th, 2018, 08:39 AM

Is that the real Lakes on the Bobcat board?

gregatim
November 28th, 2018, 08:41 AM
Is that the real Lakes on the Bobcat board?

The one and only. He seems to have toned the rhetoric down. Must be on Prozac.

bobcathpdevil56
November 28th, 2018, 08:45 AM
The one and only. He seems to have toned the rhetoric down. Must be on Prozac.

No kidding, I couldn't even really tell it was him. So reasoned and informative

Professor Chaos
November 28th, 2018, 08:49 AM
No kidding, I couldn't even really tell it was him. So reasoned and informative
That's actually his MO when it comes to opposing message boards the week of a game. He's kind of like a pet rabbit... nice enough to have around at first but the longer he sticks around the more he ****s all over everything.

bobcathpdevil56
November 28th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Should I read through the whole thread on Bisonville?

TheKingpin28
November 28th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Should I read through the whole thread on Bisonville?Reading bisonville is not something that is fully advised. Prolonged exposure can be harmful to your sense of reality.

bobcathpdevil56
November 28th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Reading bisonville is not something that is fully advised. Prolonged exposure can be harmful to your sense of reality.

I will just imagine what Alpha has been saying then.xthumbsupx

Bison56
November 28th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Should I read through the whole thread on Bisonville?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBMJswU2KXESkYGPDMVhsfNXjiolQ-fOYHw_KMTm7nkXOc801kOg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjhiv7jvvfeAhWDyIMKHdftCagQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fgifs%2Fweekend-ends-daylight-Y54bNi0kU0oj6&psig=AOvVaw2py_glYVFmsqdJCHH9ubCv&ust=1543508309961297)

Silenoz
November 28th, 2018, 10:25 AM
I don't want Hauck or Choate as a head coach at Montana. I want a winner

We can't afford winners

TheKingpin28
November 28th, 2018, 11:27 AM
We can't afford winnersSo that's a no to sprinkles?

Grizalltheway
November 28th, 2018, 11:31 AM
We can't afford winners

If only those damn regents would allow the Washingtons to bankroll coaches' salaries...

Silenoz
November 28th, 2018, 01:09 PM
So that's a no to sprinkles?

I don't know, but there is definitely no coffee

BisonBacker
November 28th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Looking at bobcatnation there sure isn't a lot of activity which kinda surprises me. I'd of thought the place would be buzzing.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Maybe the receivers can't catch but no way is Troy a passer. He can get it in the general direction but a receiver would need to high jump at least 4' to catch it.

That was true midseason but he seems to be improving pretty quickly in that aspect.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Pretty damn good thread fellers. Good to see.xdrunkyx

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2018, 01:28 PM
I had to vote with POD on the poll. He seems to be pretty sure on this one so it's hard to go against him here.

MSUBobcat
November 28th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Looking at bobcatnation there sure isn't a lot of activity which kinda surprises me. I'd of thought the place would be buzzing.

Well, to be fair, it's not like (m)any Bobcat fans actually believe we have a snowball's chance in hell. I'm going to watch the game because they're my team, but I'm just hoping we don't get embarrassed TOO badly.

MSUBobcat
November 28th, 2018, 01:57 PM
That was true midseason but he seems to be improving pretty quickly in that aspect.

I think I saw somewhere that he's completing 61% since the new OC took over. That said..... goddamn he still throws some balls that are flat UGLY.

bobcathpdevil56
November 28th, 2018, 02:23 PM

Well there isn't a whole lot to say, I think. We are going to need a whole lot of lucky bounces (half a dozen) and to combine that with the best, complete game we have played all year to be in this one. Which can definitely happen. But, when watching the Bizon play at home, in the playoffs over the last decade, teams don't tend to get those lucky breaks.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 28th, 2018, 02:48 PM
I will just imagine what Alpha has been saying then.xthumbsupxIf you hate the truth then dont read it. Nothing in the thread is disrespectful to the cats it's just reality and you might not like it very much.

I am always fair and impartial just like when you cat guys were running your mouth when you were ranked #1 going into the Griz cat game. I told you your team didn't match up very well but you might have been a better team. This year I picked the cats to win and you will win again next year unless Hauck pulls 7 OL and 5 DL out of his ass.

You idiots need to get off the drugs in Boz Angeles and start dealing with reality.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 28th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Looking at bobcatnation there sure isn't a lot of activity which kinda surprises me. I'd of thought the place would be buzzing.It is buzzing there are 115 users on there right now. Usually it's 35-50

catbob
November 28th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Griz fans whining about classless Cat players on a thread that exists because the Cats beat the Griz and won a playoff game is just delicious.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181128/68b7d7ed2555c2fd30566e2693332efe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grizalltheway
November 28th, 2018, 03:19 PM
^^
Classless post. Typical.

bobcathpdevil56
November 28th, 2018, 03:33 PM
If you hate the truth then dont read it. Nothing in the thread is disrespectful to the cats it's just reality and you might not like it very much.

I am always fair and impartial just like when you cat guys were running your mouth when you were ranked #1 going into the Griz cat game. I told you your team didn't match up very well but you might have been a better team. This year I picked the cats to win and you will win again next year unless Hauck pulls 7 OL and 5 DL out of his ass.

You idiots need to get off the drugs in Boz Angeles and start dealing with reality.

Read my post above big guy. I am not living in any delusional world about this game. I was wondering if I needed to wade through the entire bisonville thread after seeing you referenced several times in the bobcatnation thread.

No beef here.

TheKingpin28
November 28th, 2018, 03:50 PM
I don't know, but there is definitely no coffee

It was a Progressive Commercial joke. "Sprinkles are for winners".

MSUBobcat
November 28th, 2018, 04:19 PM
^^
Classless post. Typical.

^^^^ Whining post. Find a safe space.

POD Knows
November 28th, 2018, 04:31 PM
I had to vote with POD on the poll. He seems to be pretty sure on this one so it's hard to go against him here.Yea, and I am never wrong on these things. xdrunkyx

Grizalltheway
November 28th, 2018, 04:40 PM
^^^^ Whining post. Find a safe space.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d506a63ae8dd6b3f15a1278a0cc0cf80/tenor.gif

Silenoz
November 28th, 2018, 05:26 PM
It was a Progressive Commercial joke. "Sprinkles are for winners".

I know, I was making a similar joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFwFgG9NE8

Silenoz
November 28th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Griz fans whining about classless Cat players on a thread that exists because the Cats beat the Griz and won a playoff game is just delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope, no whining. Just imploring NDSU to provide some karmic retribution since we won't be competent enough to do it anytime soon xsmiley_wix

And before you even bother and smack talk us again, notice that I just called us the Jack Lemmon of FCS. You can't smack UM better than I can.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 28th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Read my post above big guy. I am not living in any delusional world about this game. I was wondering if I needed to wade through the entire bisonville thread after seeing you referenced several times in the bobcatnation thread.

No beef here.My apologies I didn't read your post just thought you were acting like the others attacking me on multiple sites.

Those people are butt hurt from the truth, I always give you guys the benefit of the doubt no smack. The same way I do on Bisonville its why a lot of those guys get along well and tailgate together....... Like this weekend

TheKingpin28
November 28th, 2018, 05:48 PM
I know, I was making a similar joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFwFgG9NE8

I don't drink coffee so I guess I was completely unaware of this. Well played though.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 28th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Looking at MSU's 2-deep, they will be loaded next year. It will be interesting where TA will play.

MSU's play-by-play guy was on the local radio at noon. He thinks TA will be at LB next year and that he has NFL talent to play that position. Have to agree, a kid that big that can run is what the NFL likes in LBers.

Looking forward to watching him play on Saturday.

BisonFan02
November 28th, 2018, 06:17 PM
I don't drink coffee so I guess I was completely unaware of this. Well played though.

Which only makes sense since coffee is for closers......and you can't close.

TheKingpin28
November 28th, 2018, 06:20 PM

Clearly you have never seen me shut down the Photo Lab at Sam's Club or run the Panda Express at NDSU.

cx500d
November 28th, 2018, 06:21 PM

Anybody who brings a sixer of MGL to the tailgate for out of towners is alright in my book....

bobcathpdevil56
November 28th, 2018, 07:51 PM
My apologies I didn't read your post just thought you were acting like the others attacking me on multiple sites.

Those people are butt hurt from the truth, I always give you guys the benefit of the doubt no smack. The same way I do on Bisonville its why a lot of those guys get along well and tailgate together....... Like this weekend

I don’t enjoy going to team forums. Just big echo chambers. That’s why I much prefer the AGS gents and ladies.

Professor Chaos
November 28th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Looking at MSU's 2-deep, they will be loaded next year. It will be interesting where TA will play.

MSU's play-by-play guy was on the local radio at noon. He thinks TA will be at LB next year and that he has NFL talent to play that position. Have to agree, a kid that big that can run is what the NFL likes in LBers.

Looking forward to watching him play on Saturday.
It's also a valuable experience for any defensive player to understand things from the QB's perspective. NDSU has had a few exceptional LBs that were exceptional QBs in high school (Esley Thorton, Carlton Littlejohn, and Jabril Cox are who I can think of off the top of my head).

AmsterBison
November 28th, 2018, 08:47 PM
It's also a valuable experience for any defensive player to understand things from the QB's perspective. NDSU has had a few exceptional LBs that were exceptional QBs in high school (Esley Thorton, Carlton Littlejohn, and Jabril Cox are who I can think of off the top of my head).

Not a LB (at least not very often), there's James Hendricks at Safety too.

BisonFan02
November 28th, 2018, 08:56 PM
https://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/6-happy-gilmore-batting-cage-gif.gif

cats2506
November 28th, 2018, 09:23 PM
TA was a HS QB/LB

no poster ever
November 28th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Yea, and I am never wrong on these things. xdrunkyx
That's one thing about POD Knows, you can trust him.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 28th, 2018, 11:22 PM
I don’t enjoy going to team forums. Just big echo chambers. That’s why I much prefer the AGS gents and ladies.

Yeah Alf, stop trying to drive my peops away or I'm gonna give you two things:

1. AIDS
2. Round house kick to the head.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 29th, 2018, 01:10 AM
Yeah Alf, stop trying to drive my peops away or I'm gonna give you two things:

1. AIDS
2. Round house kick to the head.You could only give me one of those things mister not so athletic.........

Catbooster
November 29th, 2018, 01:32 AM
I think it's a little of both. While I'm not about to claim we have one of the best receiving corps in the conference, I think there's some talent there. With the offense we've been running (due to the QB's we've had) for the last 3 years, they haven't had much opportunity to develop or show what they can do. Jonsen's got some speed and talent, but he dropped quite a few balls this year. He's been playing much better recently.

Catbooster
November 29th, 2018, 01:37 AM
Not that he would put Gubrud or Barierre (sp?) on the bench if he transferred to Eastern, but he's improved quite a bit since we played you. The change at OC has helped a lot too.

BisonBacker
November 29th, 2018, 05:22 AM
You could only give me one of those things mister not so athletic.........

lol

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2018, 06:04 AM
I think it's a little of both. While I'm not about to claim we have one of the best receiving corps in the conference, I think there's some talent there. With the offense we've been running (due to the QB's we've had) for the last 3 years, they haven't had much opportunity to develop or show what they can do. Jonsen's got some speed and talent, but he dropped quite a few balls this year. He's been playing much better recently.

NDSU's WR corp is mediocre at best. Very good blockers but very inconsistent in pass catching. One good one, Shepherd, but he drops balls also.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 29th, 2018, 10:04 AM
While I'm not about to claim we have one of the best receiving corps in the conference

Thanks!

The Big Sky Conference approves this message

MSUBobcat
November 29th, 2018, 10:25 AM

^^^This right here. I honestly forget MSU even has a fan forum until someone on AGS brings it up. Not that I post a ton here either, but I've posted exactly 0 times on bobcatnation or whatever its called.

Professor Chaos
November 29th, 2018, 10:28 AM
That's one thing about POD Knows, you can trust him.
Said no poster ever.

MSUBobcat
November 29th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Said no poster ever.

I see what you did there. +1

POD Knows
November 29th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Said no poster ever.Nobody can trust me except for the people that trust me and their trust is based on my overall trust worthiness which has been questioned by people that can't really be trusted based on their lack of trust worthiness. In any event, there is one thing you need to know about POD Knows and that is his trust worthiness is based on testimonials from people that are trust worthy based on multiple factors which aren't really measurable and for which their are no supporting links.

BisonBacker
November 29th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Nobody can trust me except for the people that trust me and their trust is based on my overall trust worthiness which has been questioned by people that can't really be trusted based on their lack of trust worthiness. In any event, there is one thing you need to know about POD Knows and that is his trust worthiness is based on testimonials from people that are trust worthy based on multiple factors which aren't really measurable and for which their are no supporting links.

I trust this is all true?

POD Knows
November 29th, 2018, 04:52 PM
I trust this is all true?That is what she said

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 29th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Nobody can trust me except for the people that trust me and their trust is based on my overall trust worthiness which has been questioned by people that can't really be trusted based on their lack of trust worthiness. In any event, there is one thing you need to know about POD Knows and that is his trust worthiness is based on testimonials from people that are trust worthy based on multiple factors which aren't really measurable and for which their are no supporting links.That's why I trust you.....

Catbooster
November 29th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Thanks!

The Big Sky Conference approves this message

You're Welcome! xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2018, 05:59 PM
That's why I trust you.....

do ya?

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Ursus picking MSU in this one....you know something??.....xchinscratchx

BisonBacker
November 29th, 2018, 06:45 PM

Sandbagger xnodx Or he just hit his head a little to hard :D

UpstateBison
November 29th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Can someone check on him to make sure he is ok? I think he may need to be in concussion protocol.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2018, 07:24 PM

02 is on the Bobcat bandwagon also....xnodx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Can someone check on him to make sure he is ok? I think he may need to be in concussion protocol.

Probably happens when he bangs his head on his desk reading our posts!!

:D

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2018, 07:26 PM
02 is on the Bobcat bandwagon also....xnodx

CCCCCCCCCCCCC A T S! :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2018, 07:30 PM
CCCCCCCCCCCCC A T S! :D

Over/under on TA's rushing yards on Saturday?

xwhistlex

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Over/under on TA's rushing yards on Saturday?

xwhistlex

He'll need 200

Come on.....I can't be the only one that remembers that "YMCA" themed nightmare song for Montana State. It was "Hot Hot Hot" bad. xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 29th, 2018, 07:34 PM
He'll need 200

Come on.....I can't be the only one that remembers that "YMCA" themed nightmare song for Montana State. It was "Hot Hot Hot" bad. xlolx

Was that played in the playoff game out there in '10?

If he sniffs 200 yards then the Bison do not deserve to win this game....xpeacex

Professor Chaos
November 29th, 2018, 07:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfRsHuu1vWs&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpQcRfv5UQ

xwhistlex

BisonFan02
November 29th, 2018, 07:50 PM

xwhistlex

OK......WTF was that second one? xlolx

Professor Chaos
November 29th, 2018, 07:54 PM
OK......WTF was that second one? xlolx
More sheer brilliance from the marketing gurus in Bozeman. :D

Bearkats94
November 29th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Sure hope I will be able to see this game. Will the Cat eat the Bison or will the Bison just rub him off like they do everyone else. Will be a good one with a lot of pride in it.

NDSUtk
November 29th, 2018, 11:36 PM

xwhistlexDamn you. Kingpin pulled this **** earlier! That video needs to go away.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 05:37 AM
Damn you. Kingpin pulled this **** earlier! That video needs to go away.It's like a cold sore. It never just "goes away".

Bison56
November 30th, 2018, 05:41 AM
Damn you. Kingpin pulled this **** earlier! That video needs to go away.

Cannot believe he isnt banned yet for this.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 30th, 2018, 06:12 AM
Long 2 weeks.....geeez!!

MSU's chances of winning are pretty slim IMO. Can they match NDSU's power/physical play for 4 quarters?

One player is not going to beat this NDSU team. Now if MSU had multiple players like him then I would be worried.

I'm thinking 38-16 tomorrow.

Professor Chaos
November 30th, 2018, 06:49 AM
Long 2 weeks.....geeez!!

MSU's chances of winning are pretty slim IMO. Can they match NDSU's power/physical play for 4 quarters?

One player is not going to beat this NDSU team. Now if MSU had multiple players like him then I would be worried.

I'm thinking 38-16 tomorrow.
A couple kind of obscure things I'll be watching for tomorrow:

1) Does Seth Wilson play? They've got 3 games to use with him while still maintaining his redshirt and there's 4 more games possible. Is this the game they sit him so he can play all the way through a potential natty run after this?

2) Does Trey Lance dress? They can only dress 64 players in the playoffs so the can't be too willy nilly about dressing guys who would only play in a blowout. He's got 2 games left to play while still maintaining his redshirt. Klieman made some interesting comments in his presser about true freshman who've played 2 games potentially playing in this one (Lance is one of only two true freshman who've played 2 games). Makes me wonder if he's already #2 on the true depth chart if Stick *knockonwood* were to get injured. I kind of hope if they do dress him they dress Hotchkiss also so if there is mop up duty Hotchkiss can take those snaps and Lance can preserve his 2 remaining games.

Bisonator
November 30th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Lance isn't going to lose his redshirt. Hotchkiss will be the backup and he's more then capable with the rest of the team around him. It's a moot point though as durable as Stick has been, he's never missed a game.

This game will be close for a half I think before the Bison do what they do. Thinking 31-10 for a score.

GABison
November 30th, 2018, 07:50 AM
Lance isn't going to lose his redshirt. Hotchkiss will be the backup and he's more then capable with the rest of the team around him. It's a moot point though as durable as Stick has been, he's never missed a game.

This game will be close for a half I think before the Bison do what they do. Thinking 31-10 for a score.

Has Easton missed a snap, because of injury, in 4 years?

Bisonator
November 30th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Has Easton missed a snap, because of injury, in 4 years?
Nope.

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 07:57 AM
Has Easton missed a snap, because of injury, in 4 years?If Stick goes down tomorrow with an injury I am going to find where you live, throw you in the trunk of my car and take out for a ride in the country. xlolx

GABison
November 30th, 2018, 08:00 AM
Was just asking for a friend, no jinxy.:)

Professor Chaos
November 30th, 2018, 08:02 AM

I don't want to get into the bad joojoo of hypothesizing what could happen (and I don't want to get on POD's **** list :)) but I got the feeling reading between the lines from Klieman's presser comments that Trey Lance is their 2nd best QB right now. Of course I'm inferring a lot from his comments so I could be way off and hopefully it doesn't matter. Still, it'll be interesting to see if Trey dresses. If nothing else it could mean that we get another sneak peek late in the game at the future of the QB position at NDSU.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 08:07 AM
If Stick goes down tomorrow with an injury I am going to find where you live, throw you in the truck of my car and take out for a ride in the country. xlolx

I was just thinking the same thing. Not that I'm superstitious or anything but damn boys don't be tempting fate. It's like when the announcers are saying things like " he hasn't missed an extra point in 250 tries" and the games on the line and then the guy shanks it. I always expect to read a news article somewhere down the road about said kicker being arrested for kicking the crap out of the announcers lol

Bisonator
November 30th, 2018, 08:25 AM
I don't want to get into the bad joojoo of hypothesizing what could happen (and I don't want to get on POD's **** list :)) but I got the feeling reading between the lines from Klieman's presser comments that Trey Lance is their 2nd best QB right now. Of course I'm inferring a lot from his comments so I could be way off and hopefully it doesn't matter. Still, it'll be interesting to see if Trey dresses. If nothing else it could mean that we get another sneak peek late in the game at the future of the QB position at NDSU.
They won't play Lance unless they absolutely need to or if it's the semi's in a blowout and you know he will only play 2 more games at most. He is not getting in this game no matter what......#bookit :D

IBleedYellow
November 30th, 2018, 08:32 AM
We still have tickets available.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Really nice article on Troy Anderson in the fish wrap Fargo Foolum. Sounds like a really nice kid. Hard not to like a kid like that. Sounds like Montana State got a good one with him.

Professor Chaos
November 30th, 2018, 08:43 AM
We still have tickets available.

They haven't sold more than a couple hundred since tickets went back on sale on Wednesday morning and there's still 1000+ left. Definitely seeing a higher degree of fan apathy this year amongst the NDSU fan base than in the playoffs than in years past. Oh well, it is what it is I guess. At least those of us there will be invested so it'll be a lot more energy than some of the lethargic regular season crowds this year.

What might get really eye-opening is if the Bison and Colgate win this week and they get the 11AM CT kickoff next Saturday. Last year that game against Wofford barely cracked 17,000 and if this trend continues this year against a similarly unknown opponent like Colgate I wonder if we would even get to 16,000.

That's why, if the Bison win tomorrow, I'm kind of sadistically rooting for JMU to win and that they allow the Mike-Houston-three-ring-circus to come to Fargo for the quarters. That would juice up our lethargic fan base. xlolx

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 08:46 AM
They haven't sold more than a couple hundred since tickets went back on sale on Wednesday morning and there's still 1000+ left. Definitely seeing a higher degree of fan apathy this year amongst the NDSU fan base than in the playoffs than in years past. Oh well, it is what it is I guess. At least those of us there will be invested so it'll be a lot more energy than some of the lethargic regular season crowds this year.

What might get really eye-opening is if the Bison and Colgate win this week and they get the 11AM CT kickoff next Saturday. Last year that game against Wofford barely cracked 17,000 and if this trend continues this year against a similarly unknown opponent like Colgate I wonder if we would even get to 16,000.

That's why, if the Bison win tomorrow, I'm kind of sadistically rooting for JMU to win and that they allow the Mike-Houston-3-Ring-Circus to come to Fargo for the quarters. That would juice up our lethargic fan base. xlolxYea, I actually thought this game with MSU would actually be sold out given the history or lack thereof with MSU. Pretty sad actually.

100%GRIZ
November 30th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Really nice article on Troy Anderson in the fish wrap Fargo Foolum. Sounds like a really nice kid. Hard not to like a kid like that. Sounds like Montana State got a good one with him.
Kid will be playing on Sundays.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Cannot believe he isnt banned yet for this.If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. xlolx

Silenoz
November 30th, 2018, 10:56 AM

Wow. What's the song? Don't know what you've lost 'til it's gone? Those people are gonna wake up in ten years and miss seasons like 2018.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Wow. What's the song? Don't know what you've lost 'til it's gone? Those people are gonna wake up in ten years and miss seasons like 2018.It's truly depressing that people don't turn up for the playoffs as much as they used to. You'd think after the 16 season, it would never get quiet/empty in there again, but yet here we are.

AmsterBison
November 30th, 2018, 11:21 AM
It's truly depressing that people don't turn up for the playoffs as much as they used to. You'd think after the 16 season, it would never get quiet/empty in there again, but yet here we are.

Haha! I don't think it'll be quiet or empty. Robert Morris was the loudest game of the 2010 season and it was only 2/3 full.

MSUBobcat
November 30th, 2018, 11:48 AM
It's truly depressing that people don't turn up for the playoffs as much as they used to. You'd think after the 16 season, it would never get quiet/empty in there again, but yet here we are.

Yeah, what a terrible problem to have... not winning the natty for a whole year didn't bring 'em out in droves?!?! Boooo, bison fans, boooooooooo. Maybe they should throw the game tomorrow to remind the fans that championships aren't a guarantee? xeyebrowx:D

Catbooster
November 30th, 2018, 11:58 AM
More sheer brilliance from the marketing gurus in Bozeman. :D

Not put out by MSU - just some fans.

Damn you. Kingpin pulled this **** earlier! That video needs to go away.

You think YOU want it to go away...I cringe every year when these make the rounds. :(

BisonFan02
November 30th, 2018, 12:22 PM
The NDSU fan apathy has been happening for awhile now......not even remotely the same atmosphere.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Haha! I don't think it'll be quiet or empty. Robert Morris was the loudest game of the 2010 season and it was only 2/3 full.In comparison to what it has been, anything around 17000 is empty. Obviously, we could look at 09 if we wanted, but considering I have heard we have enough season ticket requests to fill out at about 25k, how the hell then can we not fill an 18000 seat stadium for a playoff game?

Lorne_Malvo
November 30th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Yea, I actually thought this game with MSU would actually be sold out given the history or lack thereof with MSU. Pretty sad actually.

All I know is that if every ticket isnt sold, the people bitching about not being able to ever get tickets I can now tell to stfu.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Yeah, what a terrible problem to have... not winning the natty for a whole year didn't bring 'em out in droves?!?! Boooo, bison fans, boooooooooo. Maybe they should throw the game tomorrow to remind the fans that championships aren't a guarantee? xeyebrowx:DI'll tell you this much, when they paved the grass fields and made those reserve tailgating and no longer GA, that was one the worst things they could do. It helped slowly kill those who would show up on Friday afternoon and get in line and then start to party. NDSU was more concerned about the $$$ then keeping a solid tradition. There was no reason they couldn't have left that area GA and paved it. I used to venture over there in my younger college years and then forget even going there all together.

I wish they significantly cut the student section (just keep 1 total row) and make the new sections GA. Get the noise back in the Dome and cut out the majority of students who can't be bothered to stay past halftime.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 12:30 PM
All I know is that if every ticket isnt sold, the people bitching about not being able to ever get tickets I can now tell to stfu.I don't have season tickets and I have yet to ever have an issue trying to get tickets at a reasonable price.

Lorne_Malvo
November 30th, 2018, 12:55 PM
I don't have season tickets and I have yet to ever have an issue trying to get tickets at a reasonable price.

I have had problems a few times, but its usually to a late decision to try to get tickets. I do know a lot of people that endlessly cry about not getting tickets though. I am not convinced they try very hard though, as they are mostly millennials. If I dont gift wrap tickets and stick them in their pockets, its probably too much work for them.

Professor Chaos
November 30th, 2018, 01:00 PM
All I know is that if every ticket isnt sold, the people bitching about not being able to ever get tickets I can now tell to stfu.

I have had problems a few times, but its usually to a late decision to try to get tickets. I do know a lot of people that endlessly cry about not getting tickets though. I am not convinced they try very hard though, as they are mostly millennials. If I dont gift wrap tickets and stick them in their pockets, its probably too much work for them.
While I agree that there's generally a lot of laziness or cheapness involved when people complain about not being able to get tickets I'll play devil's advocate and say this. The lack of availability for season tickets and early sales of single game tickets does shrink your potential ticket buying base later in the season and into the playoffs. Part of it is people just get convinced that getting tickets isn't worth the effort/money but a bigger part, IMO, is that people start getting used to watching games on the TV or elsewhere other than in person. If those early season opportunities are there and we're able to get "new blood" into the dome you expand the pool of people who are interested in tickets later in the season and in the playoffs. Just my xtwocentsx

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 01:06 PM
While I agree that there's generally a lot of laziness or cheapness involved when people complain about not being able to get tickets I'll play devil's advocate and say this. The lack of availability for season tickets and early sales of single game tickets does shrink your potential ticket buying base later in the season and into the playoffs. Part of it is people just get convinced that getting tickets isn't worth the effort/money but a bigger part, IMO, is that people start getting used to watching games on the TV or elsewhere other than in person. If those early season opportunities are there and we're able to get "new blood" into the dome you expand the pool of people who are interested in tickets later in the season and in the playoffs. Just my xtwocentsxSo then to throw this back, should we do what the FA does and only allow ticket sales about 3-4 weeks before game day? I ask since they won't let you buy tickets months in advance and one of the games I went to, I could only get them about 2 weeks before kickoff.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 01:07 PM
I have had problems a few times, but its usually to a late decision to try to get tickets. I do know a lot of people that endlessly cry about not getting tickets though. I am not convinced they try very hard though, as they are mostly millennials. If I dont gift wrap tickets and stick them in their pockets, its probably too much work for them.I'm a millennial, I just ask around to people I know and almost always one of them has a ticket or they know someone who has one and then I grab it.

Professor Chaos
November 30th, 2018, 01:22 PM
So then to throw this back, should we do what the FA does and only allow ticket sales about 3-4 weeks before game day? I ask since they won't let you buy tickets months in advance and one of the games I went to, I could only get them about 2 weeks before kickoff.

Meh, there are pros and cons to that.

My point is we can't just look at the fact that these playoff games aren't selling out and say "there ya go... we don't need a bigger venue!"

I don't think a right sized venue should be completely sold out every game. I think there should be enough availability so that for the big games it sells out but that it still allows plenty of opportunity for people to purchase single game tickets in advance. IMO, that would be about a 25,000 seat (indoor) venue for NDSU. It's possible that for playoff games like this one we'd still only have 17 or 18k but I think if you have those extra 6k tickets sold for the big regular season games you'd grow your ticket buying base and allow for more folks to get "hooked" on the live experience in the Fargodome meaning even the non-marquee games get more tickets sold (not to mention generate more revenue).

Noryan34
November 30th, 2018, 01:26 PM
So what are these leftover tickets? Are they season ticket holders not picking up their playoff tickets or is it single game tickets that are not selling? I am not up to speed on the amount of each i.e. how many seats in the Dome are sold as season tickets and how many are left for single game tickets?

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 01:32 PM
So what are these leftover tickets? Are they season ticket holders not picking up their playoff tickets or is it single game tickets that are not selling? I am not up to speed on the amount of each i.e. how many seats in the Dome are sold as season tickets and how many are left for single game tickets?
Season ticket holders get first dibs on the same seats for playoffs. If they don't purchase them they're made available for sale to the general public

Professor Chaos
November 30th, 2018, 01:35 PM
They're unclaimed season tickets, a few unclaimed visitor seats (I believe), and unclaimed student tickets. There's about 1100 left I think. Around 600 are from the normal student section, about 80 in the visitor section, and the remaining 400+ from unclaimed season tickets.

I believe the breakdown for tickets sold in the regular season is about 13,500 season tickets, 3500 student tickets, and 1500 tickets reserved for single game sales to non-season ticket holding Team Makers and the general public.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 01:39 PM

My point is we can't just look at the fact that these playoff games aren't selling out and say "there ya go... we don't need a bigger venue!"

I don't think a right sized venue should be completely sold out every game. I think there should be enough availability so that for the big games it sells out but that it still allows plenty of opportunity for people to purchase single game tickets in advance. IMO, that would be about a 25,000 seat (indoor) venue for NDSU. It's possible that for playoff games like this one we'd still only have 17 or 18k but I think if you have those extra 6k tickets sold for the big regular season games you'd grow your ticket buying base and allow for more folks to get "hooked" on the live experience in the Fargodome meaning even the non-marquee games get more tickets sold (not to mention generate more revenue).

I agree. Had the dome not been redesigned to be smaller the original plans were for a 27k dome. Would've been perfect. We lose out on new blood due to no available season tickets (new sales) and folks get complacent and stay home to watch on TV. NDSU does need a larger venue for fans and potential future conference/division changes if people weren't so small minded like Fargos old mayor who put the kabosh on the 27k dome. Jon Lindgren just another of his stupid decisions that's costing NDSU and the citizens.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 30th, 2018, 01:47 PM

I posted this up when I did it.

I had to vote with POD on the poll. He seems to be pretty sure on this one so it's hard to go against him here.
I think there are even chances that NDSU could win by 20+ and that MSU could pull out a last minute upset by keeping it close. I don't think they match up with their O line very well with you guys but they give Anderson just enough time to do things. Their D line is fairly scrappy and I could see them causing just enough trouble to slow The Bison down once in a while.

It's way more likely that the Bison do what they normally do but MSU has a puncher's chance in my view in this one. But it was mostly to just go along with POD since he was betting the farm and so forth.

This is always a good possibility.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2018, 01:52 PM

I don't think a right sized venue should be completely sold out every game. I think there should be enough availability so that for the big games it sells out but that it still allows plenty of opportunity for people to purchase single game tickets in advance. IMO, that would be about a 25,000 seat (indoor) venue for NDSU. It's possible that for playoff games like this one we'd still only have 17 or 18k but I think if you have those extra 6k tickets sold for the big regular season games you'd grow your ticket buying base and allow for more folks to get "hooked" on the live experience in the Fargodome meaning even the non-marquee games get more tickets sold (not to mention generate more revenue).I'll support a 25k seat stadium that has the following. Anything short would be a failure IMO on the AD, Fargo, and NDSU as whole. Some of these obviously can be tweaked and adjusted, but the premise would remain the same. These changes would allow for NDSU to have arguably the best #NotAStadium in the FCS and be ranked amongst the better FBS stadiums in the Upper Midwest. It would also allow them to compete for competitions outside of just football. They could even host a regional for basketball with this type of a structure.

-Built to hold potential soccer games that could be played WAY down the road; ie Gold Cup (Yes I know I'm reaching), preseason MLS friendlies, etc...

-Built with club, box, loge, party deck seating.
Loge would be what the Wild, Dolphins, Tuner Field, etc... have. It allows for "pods of 4" to exist where a TV exists to watch other games and they are like lounging chairs/bar stools/couches and small groups can have the box seat atmosphere without paying for a box.
The party deck should be able to hold groups of 50-200 people, so they could make an endzone one of them and the opposite of the press box carry the bigger one.
Box seats should be able to hold anywhere from 8-24 people.
Club seats would be designed similar to Target Field behind homeplate.

-Alchol. They should create the "student section" with it's own entrance/exit and concession stand where they can't access alcohol but the rest of the stadium should be able to have access to it. It's time to drop the ban on it and open it up.

-Potential to expand should the need ever come.

-A plaque in the Southeast corner of the #NotAStadium with a sign that says POD Knows so everyone knows where his spot is when he decides to leave his seat about 1 minute into the game.

As I said, these amenities are not too far fetched and this would allow for NDSU to get the most out of the game day experience while catering to the needs of a diverse fanbase.

Hammersmith
November 30th, 2018, 02:05 PM
They're unclaimed season tickets, a few unclaimed visitor seats (I believe), and unclaimed student tickets. There's about 1100 left I think. Around 600 are from the normal student section, about 80 in the visitor section, and the remaining 400+ from unclaimed season tickets.

Pretty close. I count 1142 available. 648 from student sections, roughly 175 from unclaimed season tickets, and roughly 325 from single game/visitor tickets. That's not to say only 175 season ticket holders chose not to claim their seats. Those seats have been on sale for almost two weeks, so the 175 is what's left.

(From the seat map, you can take a good guess whether an area is season or single by the density. If you see 5 rows of almost completely empty seats, that area was single game. If an area only has some scattered empties, it was probably season tickets.)

MSUBobcat
November 30th, 2018, 02:07 PM

I believe the breakdown for tickets sold in the regular season is about 13,500 season tickets, 3500 student tickets, and 1500 tickets reserved for single game sales to non-season ticket holding Team Makers and the general public.

I assume that was our total allotment? A buddy that has moved back to the GF area asked if I was coming to the game, or if I knew of any MSU fans that were. I laughed and asked if he was f'ing crazy. A 600 mile road trip to NORTH DAKOTA in DECEMBER to watch a likely bloodbath?? "No, Landon, I don't know anyone making that trek....." xlolx

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 02:17 PM
I agree. Had the dome not been redesigned to be smaller the original plans were for a 27k dome. Would've been perfect. We lose out on new blood due to no available season tickets (new sales) and folks get complacent and stay home to watch on TV. NDSU does need a larger venue for fans and potential future conference/division changes if people weren't so small minded like Fargos old mayor who put the kabosh on the 27k dome. Jon Lindgren just another of his stupid decisions that's costing NDSU and the citizens.
Can't blame the people in charge from 26 or so years ago for the problem with the seating capacity of the Fargodome today. With it being built for a DII football team and special events, the size of the dome was perfect for at that time and for any foreseeable future back then. Up until NDSU made the jump to DI (which was not even a realistic thought back then) you had like maybe 2 games a year that would draw close to a sellout. From a business standpoint it was the right decision at the time. And like any business dreams of, NDSU has outgrown its operational space and needs to grow again.
To back this up, you say build a 27k dome. And I agree with that, but what if by chance, 26 years later, the crowds are pushing 27k or better at most games, and the big ten came knocking saying we would let you in but your stadium is to small and you need 40k seating (or whatever the number is). Are we to blame the fans and leaders for not thinking even bigger??? Having a stadium that (only lately) is to small 20+ years after it was built is a much better problem to have than one that has been to big with 1/3 of the seats empty for the majority of the games since it was built.

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Can't blame the people in charge from 26 or so years ago for the problem with the seating capacity of the Fargodome today. With it being built for a DII football team and special events, the size of the dome was perfect for at that time and for any foreseeable future back then. Up until NDSU made the jump to DI (which was not even a realistic thought back then) you had like maybe 2 games a year that would draw close to a sellout. From a business standpoint it was the right decision at the time. And like any business dreams of, NDSU has outgrown its operational space and needs to grow again.
To back this up, you say build a 27k dome. And I agree with that, but what if by chance, 26 years later, the crowds are pushing 27k or better at most games, and the big ten came knocking saying we would let you in but your stadium is to small and you need 40k seating (or whatever the number is). Are we to blame the fans and leaders for not thinking even bigger??? Having a stadium that (only lately) is to small 20+ years after it was built is a much better problem to have than one that has been to big with 1/3 of the seats empty for the majority of the games since it was built.
And, if I am correct, the Fargodome was built like most other sports stadiums, with a operational life expectancy of about 30 years. With the exception of seating capacity, the dome is serving us well and is in great shape.

Grizalltheway
November 30th, 2018, 02:25 PM
I assume that was our total allotment? A buddy that has moved back to the GF area asked if I was coming to the game, or if I knew of any MSU fans that were. I laughed and asked if he was f'ing crazy. A 600 mile road trip to NORTH DAKOTA in DECEMBER to watch a likely bloodbath?? "No, Landon, I don't know anyone making that trek....." xlolx

That's exactly how I felt about the game in 2015. xlolx

Although I may have foolishly thought we had a decent chance.

Noryan34
November 30th, 2018, 02:27 PM

Thanks for the info. I get to 1 game a year and then i just go with my pops as he has season tickets. if i lived closer id be hitting up them available tickets to make the game.

They really allow 3500 student tickets?!! no wonder the section is always empty and has available seats that is dang near 30% of the total undergrads at NDSU

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 02:30 PM
I am sure that MSU fans will travel well. I am sure you are joking and your fans will more than likely use all of their allotment and then some with any tickets they can find on line. Don't know that I would lock NDSU in to win this in a bloodbath. I think it will be a good game, MSU will be up for it and your fans will be vocal. But I do think NDSU will be ahead comfortably enough somewhere in the 3rd to call the game over.

Professor Chaos
November 30th, 2018, 02:35 PM
And, if I am correct, the Fargodome was built like most other sports stadiums, with a operational life expectancy of about 30 years. With the exception of seating capacity, the dome is serving us well and is in great shape.
I thought I remember hearing that the Fargodome was "sold" to the public as a 100 year building when the ballot initiative to fund it publicly was being voted on. Could be wrong though.

Thanks for the info. I get to 1 game a year and then i just go with my pops as he has season tickets. if i lived closer id be hitting up them available tickets to make the game.

They really allow 3500 student tickets?!! no wonder the section is always empty and has available seats that is dang near 30% of the total undergrads at NDSU
The student section was actually just reduced by a section this year. It used to be ~4500 prior to this year I believe.

Montana St must've sold some of the tickets because only the top few rows of the visitor's section are available. I'd guess that they did sell a few hundred.

TennBison
November 30th, 2018, 02:42 PM
I thought I remember hearing that the Fargodome was "sold" to the public as a 100 year building when the ballot initiative to fund it publicly was being voted on. Could be wrong though.

The student section was actually just reduced by a section this year. It used to be ~4500 prior to this year I believe.
It may have been, I was not in Fargo back in those days. But most major college programs and NFL stadiums are are overhauled and in some cases replaced within about a 30 year time frame. Fargodome can't be overhauled to add 7-8 thousand seats, so replacement is the only option. However, the dome still can be used for many years to come as it is in great shape. It would seem kind of odd to think of the possibility of Fargo having two domes.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 02:44 PM

You couldn't be more wrong. Knowing the design limited the University to a stadium to what it was built for. Engineers planning infrastructure know to factor in future growth and development which in most cases also allows for changes in the original structure being designed. Given the latter was known to not be factored in (expanding the dome wouldn't be an option) it was imperative to the city leaders to understand and know this. Short sighted planning has left NDSU with a facility that is shamefully inadequate. That was just piss poor leadership which Lindgren was known for.

BisonBacker
November 30th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Also to be even more specific why do you think the original plans called for 27k? They understood this concept. Unfortunately lindgren and his cronies didnt.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 30th, 2018, 02:49 PM

Alf did. xlolx

MSUBobcat
November 30th, 2018, 02:54 PM

If we cover the spread.... I call it a victory.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 30th, 2018, 02:55 PM

I think it was 2014. I and several others made it but it was a bitch of a trip for sure and when you are coming back that 950 miles seems like at least 1000.

MSUBobcat
November 30th, 2018, 02:59 PM
I am sure that MSU fans will travel well. I am sure you are joking and your fans will more than likely use all of their allotment and then some with any tickets they can find on line. Don't know that I would lock NDSU in to win this in a bloodbath. I think it will be a good game, MSU will be up for it and your fans will be vocal. But I do think NDSU will be ahead comfortably enough somewhere in the 3rd to call the game over.

Not joking. I don't think many residing outside a 250 mi radius of Fargo is entertaining thoughts of making this game. As to not thinking it'll be a bloodbath.... you sandbaggin' mofo...xlolx

POD Knows
November 30th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Not joking. I don't think many residing outside a 250 mi radius of Fargo is entertaining thoughts of making this game. As to not thinking it'll be a bloodbath.... you sandbaggin' mofo...xlolxIt isn't going to be a bloodbath, teams with mobile QB's give the Bison fits, I don't know why, they just do.