Bison Fan in NW MN
November 18th, 2018, 12:03 PM
UNI will boat race Lamar.

Nor Eastern
November 18th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Opinion: Who cares?

BisonBacker
November 18th, 2018, 12:07 PM
OMG this will be a laugher. Lamar will be looking for the exits to the Bus before the 1st qtr is over.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 18th, 2018, 12:26 PM
UNI versus Monmouth repeat?

Lamar in over Indiana State....xsmhx

katss07
November 18th, 2018, 12:31 PM
I’m happy for Lamar. This is definitely something to build upon. I hope they pull an upset.

But 2 SLC teams have a chance in their games this weekend. Lamar isn’t one of them.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 18th, 2018, 12:37 PM
I’m happy for Lamar. This is definitely something to build upon. I hope they pull an upset.

But 2 SLC teams have a chance in their games this weekend. Lamar isn’t one of them.

IW will be boat raced in the cold weather.

MTfan4life
November 18th, 2018, 01:16 PM
I'd like to think Northern Iowa fans would like to give a shoutout to the committee for their opening round games over the last decade or so. Add Lamar to the list of Eastern Illinois, Stephen F. Austin, Monmouth, Wofford, Maine, New Hampshire, and Lehigh (although they lost to Lehigh). All of those have been home games as well.

Compare that with fellow Valley team South Dakota State who has played @ Montana twice, @ Montana State, @ Northern Arizona, and vs. Eastern Illinois.

Seems Mr. Farley and co. have some friends in high places. ;)

Outsider1
November 18th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Wish I could add anything to this guess, but ain't got nothin.... We didn't play them this year. Hope it is a good game.

BisonFan02
November 18th, 2018, 01:21 PM
I'd like to think Northern Iowa fans would like to give a shoutout to the committee for their opening round games over the last decade or so. Add Lamar to the list of Eastern Illinois, Stephen F. Austin, Monmouth, Wofford, Maine, New Hampshire, and Lehigh (although they lost to Lehigh). All of those have been home games as well.

Compare that with fellow Valley team South Dakota State who has played @ Montana twice, @ Montana State, @ Northern Arizona, and vs. Eastern Illinois.

Seems Mr. Farley and co. has some friends in high places. ;)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WideImaginativeBull-size_restricted.gif

UpstateBison
November 18th, 2018, 01:23 PM
UNI will boat race Lamar.

My thoughts exactly.

Hood
November 18th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Lamar is on a hot streak. If you ignore the first month of the season, this is a dangerous team. They might not beat the Panthers but they're going to leave a mark.

BisonFan02
November 18th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Lamar is on a hot streak. If you ignore the first month of the season, this is a dangerous team. They might not beat the Panthers but they're going to leave a mark.

Many could go on a hot streak once you enter the Southland conf schedule.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 18th, 2018, 01:48 PM

Heard the same about Monmouth last year....

BisonBacker
November 18th, 2018, 01:49 PM

Seems Mr. Farley and co. have some friends in high places. ;)

Yeah for all they have done or not done to get in the playoffs getting homefield can only be attibuted (in a couple cases) to $$$$$ and butts in the seats.

NDSUtk
November 18th, 2018, 03:57 PM
UNI by 30...anything less would be uncivilized.

AggieFinn
November 18th, 2018, 04:11 PM
We'll be watching in Davis.

caribbeanhen
November 18th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Valley Kool Aide is flowing freely in this thread....... We dont know what Northern Iowa is going to show up

Lamar is better than the Monmouth team that showed up last year for sure

Now having said all that early line should be Northern Iowa minus 11 but dont sleep on Lamar, they got a lil something

edit - watching some Lamar Mcneese now, Lamar QB Colbert Jr took a bad hit to the knee late in that game and he can run the ball

cx500d
November 18th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Lamar does have one advantage...They don't have a Farley on the staff

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 18th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Valley Kool Aide is flowing freely in this thread....... We dont know what Northern Iowa is going to show up

Now having said all that early line should be Northern Iowa minus 11 but dont sleep on Lamar, they got a lil something

Kool Aid or not, Lamar defense is crap (#98 in the FCS) and they give up 30/game. UNI in a rout.

caribbeanhen
November 18th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Kool Aid or not, Lamar defense is crap (#98 in the FCS) and they give up 30/game. UNI in a rout.

good point, the UNI QB Dunne will probably have a sore arm after the game, I edited that post up there, the Lamar QB took a wicked hit to the knee in 4th qtr vs McNeese, but he did walk off......he is a runner

Leatherneckcountry
November 18th, 2018, 04:22 PM
UNI is trash WIU beat the pants off them but Lamar plays in SLC

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 18th, 2018, 04:23 PM
UNI is trash WIU beat the pants off them but Lamar plays in SLC

When UNI gets out of their own way, they are a pretty good team.

MTfan4life
November 18th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Yeah for all they have done or not done to get in the playoffs getting homefield can only be attibuted (in a couple cases) to $$$$$ and butts in the seats.

Yeah the post was more to show the teams they have sent to UNI. I understand why they get the home games. However, to be fair, last season only about 4000 people went to the Monmouth game.

clenz
November 18th, 2018, 04:59 PM

edit - watching some Lamar Mcneese now, Lamar QB Colbert Jr took a bad hit to the knee late in that game and he can run the ballIt's in the dome

UNI at home is a completely different monster. Literally. The last 9 years uni has won 75% of games in the dome. In the road? 43%

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

clenz
November 18th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Yeah the post was more to show the teams they have sent to UNI. I understand why they get the home games. However, to be fair, last season only about 4000 people went to the Monmouth game.Bids pay out regardless of who shows up

clenz
November 18th, 2018, 05:00 PM
UNI is trash WIU beat the pants off them but Lamar plays in SLCUNI beat Indiana State by 33. However you do?

Bison56
November 18th, 2018, 05:02 PM

Only mark they will leave is in their shorts.

clenz
November 18th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Lamar is on a hot streak. If you ignore the first month of the season, this is a dangerous team. They might not beat the Panthers but they're going to leave a mark.Cool. Leave off the first month of the season? That gets rid of 3 of UNIs loses. Deal

Professor Chaos
November 18th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Here's a look at how these teams match up statistically.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4836/45947200471_343a86b498.jpg

centexguy
November 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM
It's the long awaited rematch of the 1964 Pecan Bowl!!! It's no coincidence the selection committee pitted these two teams together.

Outsider1
November 18th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Here's a look at how these teams match up statistically.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4836/45947200471_343a86b498.jpg

Thanks Professor, great stats. UNI is going to slow Lamar down. Will Lamar be able to consistantly run the ball? I think that will be key for them.

Outsider1
November 18th, 2018, 08:17 PM
It's the long awaited rematch of the 1964 Pecan Bowl!!! It's no coincidence the selection committee pitted these two teams together.

Cool!

https://www.panews.com/2018/11/18/flashback-northern-iowa-beats-lamar-in-1964-pecan-bowl/

katss07
November 18th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Awesome! Go Lamar!! Make us proud and get these MVFC fans even angrier. Go Cards.

McNeese75
November 18th, 2018, 08:46 PM
IW will be boat raced in the cold weather.

God Damn, you must be ****ing Carnak the Magnificent of the FCS (google it). You spout off opinions like you think they are facts and everyone will believe them. xcoffeex

You are all butthurt because the CAA got more teams in than the MVFC.

Bisonwinagn
November 18th, 2018, 08:53 PM
UNI will do what UNI does. They sneak into the playoff's, win by a ton in the first game, then get destroyed. So they will beat Lamar by 4 TD then lose to Davis by 4 TD. Book it.

TheRevSFA
November 18th, 2018, 09:48 PM
UNI versus Monmouth repeat?

Lamar in over Indiana State....xsmhx

Indiana State didn’t have any D1 wins over teams with winning records...

just saying why they were left out

TheRevSFA
November 18th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Lamar has gotten hot at the right moment and with it being their first playoffs ever, they may surprise people.

But it’s a bitch to play in the UNIDome and I doubt UNI is looking past them to round 2

BisonTru
November 18th, 2018, 09:56 PM
This thread reminds me a lot of the thread a couple years ago when the OVC guys were all bulled up when EIU was headed to UNI.

I have a feeling this game is going to go the same way.

JSUSoutherner
November 18th, 2018, 09:58 PM
This thread reminds me a lot of the thread a couple years ago when the OVC guys were all bulled up when EIU was headed to UNI.

I have a feeling this game is going to go the same way.

God please don't bring that thread up.

Reign of Terrier
November 18th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Looking at the stats, one trend I have noticed between the Big Sky, CAA, and Southland is that they all love to play high octane offenses. It's mainly in the Big Sky and Southland.

Anyway, this is in stark contrast to the style of the MVFC, Socon, and some CAA teams that like to slow the game down by running the ball and playing tough defense.

I like the ball control offenses which is why I think UNI wins.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reign of Terrier
November 18th, 2018, 09:59 PM
God please don't bring that thread up.Link?

clenz
November 18th, 2018, 10:01 PM
I'll find it tomorrow if no one else does first

Peak JSUSoutherner

Just... Awesome
Link?

Outsider1
November 18th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Looking at the stats, one trend I have noticed between the Big Sky, CAA, and Southland is that they all love to play high octane offenses. It's mainly in the Big Sky and Southland.

Anyway, this is in stark contrast to the style of the MVFC, Socon, and some CAA teams that like to slow the game down by running the ball and playing tough defense.

You are right for the most part. That has been a difficult thing to change in the SLC. It is also a change that happens slower but I think the changes are longer lasting.

CommishBigSmooth
November 18th, 2018, 10:07 PM
There's little chance UNI will Farley this one up.
Panthers big.

Thumper 76
November 18th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Moral of the story is this is in the UNIDome. The kitties in the dome are more than a handful. UNI going away. If it was at Lamar then it would be a closer game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
November 18th, 2018, 10:27 PM
I'll find it tomorrow if no one else does first

Peak JSUSoutherner

Just... Awesome

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkYou better ****ing not.

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

uni88
November 18th, 2018, 10:36 PM

I have a feeling this game is going to go the same way.Did UNI get destroyed in the next game against a seeded Big Sky opponent? Hopefully this game and the next follow the same script.

JSUSoutherner
November 18th, 2018, 10:38 PM
Did UNI get destroyed in the next game against a seeded Big Sky opponent? Hopefully this game and the next follow the same script.

UNI beat Portland State before getting sacrificed.

Thumper 76
November 18th, 2018, 10:49 PM
You better ****ing not.

Well ****, now if he doesn’t I’ll have to.
I can’t just let peak saxy get away like that.

JSUSoutherner
November 18th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Well ****, now if he doesn’t I’ll have to.
I can’t just let peak saxy get away like that.

Noooooooooooooooooo

Booooo

Hisss

TheRevSFA
November 18th, 2018, 11:05 PM
So....

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?178466-EIU-UNI

BisonFan02
November 18th, 2018, 11:13 PM
So....

That's aged like cheese.

Outsider1
November 18th, 2018, 11:14 PM
So....

Come on Lamar, you gotta do better. I don't think there are any good movies out right now if you don't....

BisonFan02
November 18th, 2018, 11:16 PM
I tell you what though.....if I need to pick a team to win a game they are supposed to....or a big game in general.....its UNI. #leavenodoubt

TheKingpin28
November 18th, 2018, 11:21 PM
So....

Oh yeah!

McNeese72
November 18th, 2018, 11:22 PM
good point, the UNI QB Dunne will probably have a sore arm after the game, I edited that post up there, the Lamar QB took a wicked hit to the knee in 4th qtr vs McNeese, but he did walk off......he is a runner

He did come back in and played the rest of the game later.

Doc

Outsider1
November 18th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Honestly, last time we played Lamar was back in 2016 and we lost 38-10 and we both sucked more than a Dyson vacuum cleaner. We did well this year, but haven't progressed enough to be relevant outside our conference. Has Lamar? I really don't know. I want to think so, but a lotta voices going on in my head....

JSUSoutherner
November 18th, 2018, 11:25 PM
That's aged like cheese.

Or milk.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 19th, 2018, 06:27 AM
God Damn, you must be ****ing Carnak the Magnificent of the FCS (google it). You spout off opinions like you think they are facts and everyone will believe them. xcoffeex

You are all butthurt because the CAA got more teams in than the MVFC.

Carnak? Most on here have no idea who you are talking about. Carson was the best.

And actually the CAA deserved 6 spots. I have no issue with that.

The Softland might win a game (Nicholls) so you can hand your hat on that....xlolx

Bison56
November 19th, 2018, 07:05 AM
Carnak? Most on here have no idea who you are talking about. Carson was the best.

And actually the CAA deserved 6 spots. I have no issue with that.

The Softland might win a game (Nicholls) so you can hand your hat on that....xlolx

I used to buy a lot of stuff from Art Fern.

centexguy
November 19th, 2018, 07:50 AM

Lamar's strength is the running game. The problem is that the passing game is not as strong. Their defense sucked last year so Coach Schultz brought in bigger players for this year and it took a little while for the defense to come together. The defense went from giving up about 43 points a game to around 20 points a game during the winning streak.

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Lamar fans think Bruce Jenner graduated from UNI

They even have Google at their disposal and still think that

cx500d
November 19th, 2018, 07:58 AM

That’s stupid, everyone knows it was Caitlyn Jenner

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 08:05 AM
Well played.

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Regardless the outcome, or my thoughts on UNI as a program right now.... I'm just going to go live life. I'm going to go enjoy life. I have nothing left to hide. I am kind of a free person, a free soul.

uni88
November 19th, 2018, 08:47 AM
UNI beat Portland State before getting sacrificed.So Bisonwinagn could be wrong.

And did UNI get sacrificed or did they give NDSU their toughest game of the tournament?

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 08:47 AM
This is an interesting style match up between the two. Wonder what UNI team takes the field this week

UNI has struggled with an identity all Farley's tenure. It's not like something that just happened last week.

JSUSoutherner
November 19th, 2018, 08:56 AM
So Bisonwinagn could be wrong.

And did UNI get sacrificed or did they give NDSU their toughest game of the tournament?13-23

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 09:00 AM
What we're their other games?

I mean, to be honest with you, being UNI isn't easy.
13-23

PantherRob82
November 19th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Thanks Professor, great stats. UNI is going to slow Lamar down. Will Lamar be able to consistantly run the ball? I think that will be key for them.

My prediction: no. Lamar will not be able to run the ball.

PantherRob82
November 19th, 2018, 12:57 PM

Why do they even think that?

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Why do they even think that?
Who knows...but...maybe like Bruce Jenner, the're dyslexic.

After all he said

It caused more problems as a young kid, because the simple process of perceiving words on a piece of paper was hard for me. Many people think dyslexic people see things backwards. They don't see things backwards.

He didn't expand on what they see, but it's clear that maybe the see things that don't actually exist at all.

I mean, he went to school in Iowa. Dyslexia must automatically make them assume it's UNI.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 19th, 2018, 05:13 PM
UNI will win this going away.

Pound the running game and let Dunne sling it.

If UNI gets out of their own way, they are a good team.

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 05:15 PM
I want UNI to never run. We aren't Bruce Jenner in that area of our program. It's not good.

Let Eli fling that ****ing javelin all over the field.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 19th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Is there any interest for this one in Cedar Falls? I feel like UNI playoff games in recent years stir the same amount of passion as an Atlanta Brave's postseason contest.

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 05:25 PM
About as much interest as Caitlyn has in being Bruce.

Interest and morale in general is near an all time low.

There might be 6k there... Maybe..

It will be like the Leigh game in 2010

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 19th, 2018, 05:30 PM
About as much interest as Caitlyn has in being Bruce.

Interest and morale in general is near an all time low.

There might be 6k there... Maybe..

It will be like the Leigh game in 2010

For those reasons I think this game has the potential to be interesting. Mainly due to UNI's lack of interest/focus. Plus, Lamar is probably closer to 2010 Lehigh than 2017 Monmouth. :)

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 05:41 PM
The players are different

In terms of fan interest it's the same

The roster make up in 2010 was a disaster. It was literally split in half fighting with each other.

This team is united - just good at losing on the road

Much like the year Bruce won his gold medal, it won't be close

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2018, 05:44 PM
The players are different

In terms of fan interest it's the same

The roster make up in 2010 was a disaster. It was literally split in half fighting with each other.

This team is united - just good at losing on the road

Much like the year Bruce won his gold medal, it won't be close

So, what round this year does UNI turn into Caitlyn like usual?

Thumper 76
November 19th, 2018, 05:50 PM
So, what round this year does UNI turn into Caitlyn like usual?

Well done xlolx

JSUSoutherner
November 19th, 2018, 05:51 PM
So, what round this year does UNI turn into Caitlyn like usual?/thread

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 05:54 PM
So, what round this year does UNI turn into Caitlyn like usual?I think third this year

I think UCD still gets a Bruce.

caribbeanhen
November 19th, 2018, 06:07 PM
He did come back in and played the rest of the game later.

Doc

good to know, the is no tomolamar with out that QB....

neverobeyed
November 19th, 2018, 06:12 PM
I think third this year

So, then, come 1/1/19 ...

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 06:38 PM
I just hope there is a buy out behind closed doors and Farley agrees to retire.

I don't want to deal with the potential backlash from segments of the fan base that would come with him being officially fired

Outsider1
November 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
I think third this year

Yep, don't even show up Lamar. You aren't worthy to lick UNI's feet.............

KPSUL
November 19th, 2018, 06:43 PM

The streak and the mark they are going to leave will be in their underpants.

neverobeyed
November 19th, 2018, 06:45 PM
I just hope there is a buy out behind closed doors and Farley agrees to retire.

I don't want to deal with the potential backlash from segments of the fan base that would come with him being officially fired

I like that.

Of all the years to get a bid that does not go through Fargo, though ...

Bison56
November 19th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Yep, don't even show up Lamar. You aren't worthy to lick UNI's feet.............

Outsider1
November 19th, 2018, 06:50 PM
The streak and the mark they are going to leave will be in their underpants.

Maybe so, maybe not. Your continued insults and personal issues won't change that...

Outsider1
November 19th, 2018, 06:52 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29532&stc=1

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29533&stc=1

KPSUL
November 19th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Maybe so, maybe not. Your continued insults and personal issues won't change that...

You were spot on in your earlier post, you've got "nothin" to say ! Rule #1 of posting to a sports message board, don't try to dish it out if you can't take it.

Outsider1
November 19th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Your were spot on in your earlier post, you've got "nothin" to say ! Rule #1 of posting to a sports message board, don't try to dish it out if you can't take it.

You suck xcoffeex

clenz
November 19th, 2018, 06:57 PM
I like that.

Of all the years to get a bid that does not go through Fargo, though ...It's something else, isn't it? We've had now deserving teams left out. We've had the 1 see and gotten the most difficult potential draw

Now we get in at 6-5 work some reasonably favorable personnel match ups and no Dakota State.

I just hope our guys start early and begin raising the bar throughout the day.

cx500d
November 19th, 2018, 07:13 PM
You suck xcoffeex
Good one

Bison56
November 19th, 2018, 07:20 PM
You suck xcoffeex
Sick burn

Outsider1
November 19th, 2018, 07:23 PM
It was bad on purpose, wasn't meant be a burn dumbass...... xcoffeex

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 19th, 2018, 08:11 PM

Your butthurt over your perceived Softland disrespect is comical.

Besides SHSU making deep runs in the playoffs, the other teams in the Softland have done dittly squat. Win some games.

Outsider1
November 19th, 2018, 08:15 PM

Besides SHSU making deep runs in the playoffs, the other teams in the Softland have done dittly squat. Win some games.

xcoffeex

JayJ79
November 19th, 2018, 08:30 PM
UNI will do what UNI does. They sneak into the playoff's, win by a ton in the first game, then get destroyed. So they will beat Lamar by 4 TD then lose to Davis by 4 TD. Book it.

UNI hasn't lost a playoff game to a non-MVFC opponent since 2011

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2018, 09:08 PM
CAA officiating crew in this one according to the refstripes discussion board (http://www.refstripes.com/forum/index.php?topic=14211.0).

TheKingpin28
November 19th, 2018, 11:00 PM

Is this guy for real? What a petulant child Outsider1 is coming off as.

Reign of Terrier
November 19th, 2018, 11:09 PM
UNI hasn't lost a playoff game to a non-MVFC opponent since 2011Neither has Wofford but 2010 lol

Reign of Terrier
November 19th, 2018, 11:12 PM
Also the Southland is easily not in the top 4 conferences. Very few teams have a playoff win in the last few years (3, I think since 2013), even less when you take out intraconference playoff games (2).

Compare that to the CAA, socon, MVFC, and Big Sky.

longtimemocfan
November 20th, 2018, 03:14 AM
Good for Lamar making the field, but UNI is a different team than you see in the SLC. Much more physical as are most MVFC teams are. UNI too much for Lamar in this game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 20th, 2018, 06:10 AM
Good for Lamar making the field, but UNI is a different team than you see in the SLC. Much more physical as are most MVFC teams are. UNI too much for Lamar in this game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

xnodx

Bison56
November 20th, 2018, 06:35 AM

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150917133655-trump-cnn-debate-facial-expression-large-tease.jpg

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 07:26 AM
There's nothing more, nothing better in life to wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror, and feel comfortable with yourself and who your team is matched up with in the first round.

ST_Lawson
November 20th, 2018, 07:49 AM
There's nothing more, nothing better in life to wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror, and feel comfortable with yourself and who your team is matched up with in the first round.

I had that feeling once. It's been a few years, but it happened.

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 08:27 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150917133655-trump-cnn-debate-facial-expression-large-tease.jpg

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29539&stc=1

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29539&stc=1

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 08:28 AM

Still a complete dumb-ass........ xcoffeex

Bison56
November 20th, 2018, 09:34 AM

Pot meet kettle.xcoffeex

cx500d
November 20th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Take it to the political board, moron

katss07
November 20th, 2018, 09:53 AM
If your not an NDSU fan, I guess you’re now an idiot.

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Take it to the political board, moron

I'm not the one who made it political moron... xcoffeex

- - - Updated - - -

Yep.....

- - - Updated - - -

The NDSU gods are angry.....

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 10:22 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Yep.....Then knock it the **** off. Jesus **** you're legit ruining the thread that otherwise should be fun. Get the **** out

If you can't, first of all, be a positive role model get out of the thread

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 10:29 AM
Then knock it the **** off. Jesus **** you're legit ruining the thread that otherwise should be fun. Get the **** out

If you can't, first of all, be a positive role model get out of the thread

Tell it to the others Kettle.....

AggieFinn
November 20th, 2018, 10:33 AM
I just noticed the current UNI WR Coach is Pat McCann, who was the WR Coach at Davis a couple of years ago. A lot of no namers played huge for Davis in 2016.

He was also a member of the Western Washington team that came into Aggie Stadium and spoiled their opening day in 2007.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29541&stc=1

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 10:36 AM
I just noticed the current UNI WR Coach is Pat McCann, who was the WR Coach at Davis a couple of years ago. A lot of no namers played huge for Davis in 2016.

He was also a member of the Western Washington team that came into Aggie Stadium and spoiled their opening day in 2007.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29541&stc=1Also fun fact - I own his old car

It's a 2017 Fusion. Bought it from a dealership in August. 1 owner. 15k miles. Great shape. Went to connect my phone to Sync and the previous phone was still listed - Pat McCann iPhone.

It was a courtesy car for UNI for about 10 months.

Kinda neat. Also I got a freaking steal in the car because of it.

AggieFinn
November 20th, 2018, 10:39 AM
Also fun fact - I own his old car

It's a 2017 Fusion. Bought it from a dealership in August. 1 owner. 15k miles. Great shape. Went to connect my phone to Sync and the previous phone was still listed - Pat McCann iPhone.

Hey, what a deal!

cx500d
November 20th, 2018, 11:56 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Yep.....

- - - Updated - - -

The NDSU gods are angry.....

Yes you did...all B56 did was most a meme using the current president making a face...he could have posted a pick of Obama making a similar face, or any joe blow making a face. You injected politics in your opinion...

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Yes you did...all B56 did was most a meme using the current president making a face...he could have posted a pick of Obama making a similar face, or any joe blow making a face. You injected politics in your opinion...Shut the **** up

uni88
November 20th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Yes you did...all B56 did was most a meme using the current president making a face...he could have posted a pick of Obama making a similar face, or any joe blow making a face. You injected politics in your opinion...

I don't know B56 so I don't know what his intent was but posting an image of Trump or Obama is almost fishing for a response. It should be ignored though. We're better off posting images of joe blow making a face on this board.

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 12:31 PM

Sorry, but that is a political statement. I love it when people play the NOT ME game.......

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29542&stc=1

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Holy ****

For the love of whatever ****ing diety you believe in

SHUT THE **** UP

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Honestly, this looks like a good trash talking thread instead of the game threads. I started a good one for whining and it even got kinda fun. I am staying off the trash thread because I'm not really a trash talker. I completely understand the game though.....

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29543&stc=1

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 12:56 PM
xeyebrowx
Holy ****

For the love of whatever ****ing diety you believe in

SHUT THE FU.CK UP

Why? You want to be in other's heads, but don't want people in yours? The great AGS trash talkers are upset once again...

Reign of Terrier
November 20th, 2018, 12:59 PM
isn't there an entire forum for smack talk that isn't FCS discussion?

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 01:19 PM
isn't there an entire forum for smack talk that isn't FCS discussion?

+1 Youngterrior and my apologies I didn't take it there first place, but the smack talk and trash talk have been all over the place. It tends to be part of the entire thread/form purpose. It is just the boundaries of that. I pushed those boundaries for a specific purposes and that angers people who feel they aren't doing anything wrong. SO we have lots of wrongdoers. IF people want to move ALL of that to the Smack Page we can.

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 02:16 PM
No the ****ing issue the you and the rest of your dick headed losses that can't keep politics and dumb **** from running every ****ing thread

TheRevSFA
November 20th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Let's step back on the tone here. If you want to smack talk, go to the smack forum.

Consider this everyone's warning.

uni88
November 20th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Let's get back on track. How badly is Lamar going to boat race UNI?

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2018, 02:25 PM
N Iowa needs to play this game like ther is no Lamarrow

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Let's get back on track. How badly is Lamar going to boat race UNI?It's gonna be tough

UNIs players have worked their asses for for years and for their careers to end after one week would be hard to deal with long term.

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 02:26 PM
N Iowa needs to play this game like ther is no LamarrowWow, all the poli BS earlier and THIS is worst post in the whole thread.

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Wow, all the poli BS earlier and THIS is worst post in the whole thread.

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using TapatalkThis is incredibly accurate

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 02:29 PM
That was the Fred Dixon attempt at a pun.

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2018, 02:32 PM

actually it is by far the best, not even close....

IBleedYellow
November 20th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Excuse you pricks for not enjoying a good pun.

Excellent job, Hen.

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 02:35 PM

Excellent job, Hen.See, I enjoy good puns. I just didn't see one.

Maybe I'm dyslexic

MR. CHICKEN
November 20th, 2018, 02:35 PM

......NOT.....IFIN'....IT'S.....PURPLE......xsmhx. ......BRAWK!

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 02:42 PM

Actually pretty good.

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 02:43 PM
No the ****ing issue the you and the rest of your dick headed losses that can't keep politics and dumb **** from running every ****ing thread

Wins and losses have nothing to do with it, but we are back on track now...

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2018, 02:44 PM

Excellent job, Hen.

thank you for calling them what they are Bison!

IBleedYellow
November 20th, 2018, 02:56 PM
thank you for calling them what they are Bison!

That doesn't mean you and I aren't pricks either. xcoffeex

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 02:57 PM

Yeah, you're totally a prick.

Prick.

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2018, 02:58 PM

Yes, but I target my pricks like a cancer fighting drug...

cx500d
November 20th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Yeah, you're totally a prick.

Prick.
Great...this thread is a dumpster fire...cocks arguing about pricks

semobison
November 20th, 2018, 03:43 PM

Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode where George thought he bought a car that was previously owned by Jon Voigt...the actor. This reminds me of that!xbowx

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Great...this thread is a dumpster fire...cocks arguing about pricks

Nobody is arguing about pricks.

Lighten up, prick. :D

cx500d
November 20th, 2018, 03:58 PM

This is literally the pot calling the kettle black

Outsider1
November 20th, 2018, 04:17 PM

You are actually one of the funniest dudes out here...

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 04:20 PM
You are actually one of the funniest dudes out here...
Now that's ​funny.

IBleedYellow
November 20th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Holy **** you all are so feisty.

Wake me up when November ends.

cx500d
November 20th, 2018, 04:36 PM

Then the decembrists come out

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 04:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cia_v4vxfE&feature=youtu.be

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 05:07 PM

Wake me up when November ends.Wrong month, Billie Joe

PantherRob82
November 20th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Wow.

IBleedYellow
November 20th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Wrong month, Billie Joe

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkFair point. December.

ST_Lawson
November 20th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Fair point. December.

For those of us out of the playoffs, it's a long December.

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 06:07 PM

You can always become a JSU fan.

JayJ79
November 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM

there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last

ST_Lawson
November 20th, 2018, 06:29 PM
You can always become a JSU fan.

Well, I was quoting a song, but I have no problem rooting for JSU at least until the quarterfinals, maybe further.

EDIT: I always associate the song with a loss to end the season. In 1997 we had lost only one game all season (recently FBS Marshall), won our first playoff game, but then lost to McNeese State in Macomb on December 6th. I remember driving away from the stadium and the first song on the radio after the announcers were done was this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5PtyrewSs

clenz
November 20th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Fair point. December.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkOkay Chester

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Well, I was quoting a song, but I have no problem rooting for JSU at least until the quarterfinals, maybe further.

Woo! Go Cocks!

If you come down to Frisco I'll bring you a t-shirt.

cx500d
November 20th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Woo! Go Cocks!

If you come down to Frisco I'll bring you a t-shirt.

do you have a runner up T-shirt you are ashamed of also?

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 06:37 PM

No, we didn't get those.

katss07
November 20th, 2018, 06:52 PM
I can get you a runner up shirt!

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2018, 06:56 PM
I can get you a runner up shirt!

I bet there's some SoCon fans who would LOVE to have one.

ST_Lawson
November 20th, 2018, 07:05 PM
We need an official AGS playoff runner-up shirt. On the back it says "I've been Woofed".

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2018, 09:30 PM
Lamar at Northern Iowa: How to Watch and Fearless Predictions:

https://www.college-sports-journal.com/csj-first-round-playoff-preview-lamar-at-northern-iowa-how-to-watch-and-fearless-predictions/

ming01
November 23rd, 2018, 12:09 PM
2 bubble teams

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:05 PM
This game just kicked off.

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:06 PM
LOL Farley is farleying it already

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:07 PM
6-0 Lamar on 2nd play of the game

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Botched extra point attempt. 6-0 less than a minute in.

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Lots of empty seats at the UNI dome.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 04:11 PM
uni plz

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Well, the lamar defense has been underwhelming so far as well

NDSUtk
November 24th, 2018, 04:26 PM
How does the referee standing on the damn back of the end zone miss that call?

Bison56
November 24th, 2018, 04:28 PM
No TD

mmiller_34
November 24th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Where the **** was this UNI defense when they played SDSU?

BEAR
November 24th, 2018, 04:30 PM
TD Lamar.

Lamar QB playing like a ghost.

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 04:31 PM
LU came to play. Up 13-3 on UNI. This could be a good one!

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Where the **** was this UNI defense when they played SDSU?
I know right? UNI not showing up. All season they have been either hot or cold. Looks like they picked the wrong day to be cold but does it surprise anyone?

cx500d
You have to like your chances against a Farley coached team in the playoffs

POD Knows
I hope UNI get beat by 50

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:33 PM
That UNI kickoff returner is a dandy though! Kid's got some jets.

mmiller_34
November 24th, 2018, 04:33 PM
I know right? UNI not showing up. All season they have been either hot or cold. Looks like they picked the wrong day to be cold but does it surprise anyone?

SPOT ON.

Nice return by UNI there

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:34 PM
You have to like your chances against a Farley coached team in the playoffs
So how does he keep his job? Serious question. The guy is like the Brad Samford of coaches. He's getting paid but doing nothing for it.

mmiller_34
November 24th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Wow. An offensive facemask call. That’s rare.

mmiller_34
November 24th, 2018, 04:36 PM
So how does he keep his job? Serious question. The guy is like the Brad Samford of coaches. He's getting paid but doing nothing for it.

Makes the playoffs almost every year and beats a top ten SDSU every other year.

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Offensive PI nullifies a UNI TD. 13-3 stays the score. Panther fans don’t like it.

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Couldn't see the call on the feed. UNI looks like garbage.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Can somebody explain to me these OPI and offensive facemask calls?

mmiller_34
November 24th, 2018, 04:40 PM
The UNIDome is so much nicer than the DakotaDump.

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:43 PM

What?? Do they have a nicer garage door?? :D

mmiller_34
November 24th, 2018, 04:44 PM

Lol The DakotaDome is so bad man. So bad.

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Cardinals will punt for the first time today after the Panther defense holds.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 04:47 PM

It echos like a poolhouse. Could be pretty loud in there with a full house I bet.

Schism55
November 24th, 2018, 04:49 PM
No garage door, But it does look like a prison from a Mad Max movie, so there's that xthumbsupx

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:49 PM
UNI fans are pretty sad. Can't fill that place for a playoff game?

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 04:52 PM
UNI fans are pretty sad. Can't fill that place for a playoff game?
It's the first round.

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Wow ball on the 44 and less than a yard to go and your already down and Farley is punting. Not much confidence in his offense. I'd of gone for it there.

Schism55
November 24th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Not a fan of punting there UNI...Can't get one yard behind that big O-line?

JacksFan40
November 24th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Lol The DakotaDome is so bad man. So bad.
Watching the State championships in the Dome is kind of sad. I think “wow it’s cool they get to play in a dome” but then I look at ND playing in the far better FargoDome, hell the Alerus Center is 2x better.

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Offenses trading punts. Lamar still leads 13-3 after a Cardinals 3 and out.

BEAR
November 24th, 2018, 04:57 PM
What color is the UNI field? (This from a UCA fan xlolx ) It looks light green and brown on my tv.

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 04:59 PM
What color is the UNI field? (This from a UCA fan xlolx ) It looks light green and brown on my tv.
You aren't seeing things.

Daytripper
November 24th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Just got home from a long road trip.. The current state of this game is unexpected by most, eh?

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Just got home from a long road trip.. The current state of this game is unexpected by most, eh?
Unexpected yes, but not surprising give a Farley coached team in the playoffs. Lamar doing good.

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Field Goal is good! Lamar’s lead down to 7 points.

8:16 2Q

Lamar Cardinals 13
UNI Panthers 6

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Farley's playcall sheet should literally have one play on it.

Run up the middle. They can't stop it.

Literally don't do anything else.

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 05:05 PM
UNI's offense.....xsmhx

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 05:05 PM

Farley will outsmart himself Hence the term Farley'd xthumbsupx

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 05:06 PM

UNI knows how to beat themselves. They've perfected under Farley.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Uni is very bipolar...they either play good, or they suck...no gray area for them

McNeese72
November 24th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Haven't read any of the other posts but I think UNI is going to wear them down in the second half.

Doc

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Lol UNI's best offensive play, a forward fumble recovery for 10 yards!

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 05:19 PM
I know they got the first....

but why pitch????

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:19 PM
The passing game for UNI is completely hopeless

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Passing TD UNI. Tied up

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 05:21 PM
The passing game for UNI is completely hopelessThrows touchdown

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Tie game.

- - - Updated - - -

You have mystical powers. xbowx

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Throws touchdownYea, when I posted it they were 2-8 and Dunne was throwing knuckle ball after knuckle ball.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Tie game.

- - - Updated - - -

You have mystical powers. xbowxIt is awesome. Dunne was 2-8 when I posted it, so yea, UNI owes me.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 05:25 PM
It is awesome. Dunne was 2-8 when I posted it, so yea, UNI owes me.Please tell us about how Lamar is about to unleash fury in the second half and drop 60

Bisonator
November 24th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Please tell us about how Lamar is about to unleash fury in the second half and drop 60

You want them to lose that badly?

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 05:27 PM
What conference are these refs? That was holding all day.

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Stopped that drive....int for uni

katss07
Lamar 13
Northern Iowa 13

HALFTIME

ST_Lawson
What conference are these refs? That was holding all day.

Even the announcers thought holding.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2018, 05:30 PM
You want them to lose that badly?
Yeah, their band uses flip folders.

katss07
November 24th, 2018, 05:35 PM
This week only, you can get a large taco pizza from Casey’s General Store for just 13.99!

Casey’s, famous for pizza!

Daytripper
November 24th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Please tell us about how Lamar is about to unleash fury in the second half and drop 60

Please remind us how you and many others said Lamar would get boat-raced from the opening kickoff....

cx500d
November 24th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Please remind us how you and many others said Lamar would get boat-raced from the opening kickoff....
I think what we said was Lamar would motorboat the uni cheerleaders

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Please remind us how you and many others said Lamar would get boat-raced from the opening kickoff....I think you need to go back in the thread for context on his post.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:40 PM

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using TapatalkI should have never said I hope UNI loses by 50, that turned the game around in their favor. Got to learn to keep the power in check.

Bison56
November 24th, 2018, 05:40 PM
No need you already did.

Daytripper
November 24th, 2018, 05:41 PM
I think you need to go back in the thread for context on his post.

Fair enough. I haven't read the entire thing.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Fair enough. I haven't read the entire thing.He was poking me because I was trash talking the passing game of UNI, and then the QB completes 3 or 4 in a row including a big TD throw. I stated that I hoped UNI losses by 50 when they were down by 10 and then they come back in the game.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Nice drive killing play by UNI on first down. Lamar seems unable to stop the UNI running game, so what do you do, take an 11 yard sack on first down.

Bison56
November 24th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Nice drive killing play by UNI on first down. Lamar seems unable to stop the UNI running game, so what do you do, take an 11 yard sack on first down.
It’s UNI

BisonBacker
November 24th, 2018, 05:59 PM
xlolxUNIxlolx

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 06:00 PM
It’s UNILamar jamming the ball down their throats now.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 24th, 2018, 06:05 PM
That looked like a fumble.

Bison56
November 24th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Lamar jamming the ball down their throats now.
Then they coughed.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a fumble to me.

POD Knows
November 24th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Then they coughed.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a fumble to me.Yep, I climbed on the temporary Lamar offensive band wagon on that drive and brought it to a an abrupt halt.

Professor Chaos
November 24th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Are the announcers really that blind that they couldn't see that that was a clear fumble?