PDA

View Full Version : Spring Practice Starts at New Hampshire

UNH_Alum_In_CT
April 4th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Yep, finally hit the start date today. The weather forecast says a high of 38 with rain and sleet. I'm about 75 miles north of Durham and it is snowing. There is a WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY in place for Durham tonight with a prediction of 4-6" of snow. Tomorrow's forecast has a high of 39 with morning snow showers. xrotatehx xrotatehx

Good thing UNH has a Field Turf practice field!!

FWIW, Spring in Northern New England is better known as Mud Season then Black Fly Season. Then all of a sudden it becomes Summer! xlolx xlolx xlolx

Pageoner
April 4th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Yeah im out in Keene.and the weather sucks right now.
i heard back on the seacoast its not too pretty either.

UNHFan99
April 4th, 2007, 02:58 PM
It was snowing in Durham for the start of practice today. I hate global warming. haha

UNHWildCats
April 4th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Yep, finally hit the start date today. The weather forecast says a high of 38 with rain and sleet. I'm about 75 miles north of Durham and it is snowing. There is a WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY in place for Durham tonight with a prediction of 4-6" of snow. Tomorrow's forecast has a high of 39 with morning snow showers. xrotatehx xrotatehx

Good thing UNH has a Field Turf practice field!!

FWIW, Spring in Northern New England is better known as Mud Season then Black Fly Season. Then all of a sudden it becomes Summer! xlolx xlolx xlolx

So basically its game day weather xlolx xlolx xlolx :D

unhfan1
April 4th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Can anyone provide spring ball updates?