PDA

View Full Version : Davion Davis out for rest of season

smallcollegefbfan
November 7th, 2018, 10:10 PM
I'm told he has a hyper extended left leg and will be out for the rest of the year.

Daytripper
November 8th, 2018, 07:30 AM
I'm told he has a hyper extended left leg and will be out for the rest of the year.

Truly sucks. Hopefully he can get fully healthy and kill it at either the combine, if he is invited, or his pro day. I think he has a chance to play at the next level.

katss07
November 8th, 2018, 08:00 AM
Very sad news. Definitely disappointed about how his great college career ended, Davion has always come off as a bright guy. Such a talented young man. Luckily the Kats have a great group of young receivers who will step in the rest of this season as well as next year.

Still won’t be the same not seeing Yedi or Davion on the field at Bowers. They’ve made for some good memories.

Best of luck DD!

BEAR
November 8th, 2018, 09:06 AM
That sucks. Good luck to the kid. Heal up and make some professional team happy. It's been a pleasure watching the kid's skills on the fields in the SLC. Not particularily against my Bears, but in general. You've got to give talent a nod when you see it. xbowx

Daytripper
November 8th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Just so we remember what we lost for the rest of the season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFFnY1C0HZk

Schism55
November 8th, 2018, 10:28 AM
That's a bummer :(
He's a heckuva player who I really enjoyed watching play.
Good luck to him on his future football endeavors.

Wildcat1997
November 8th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Man that's awful to hear. I wish him the best going forward.

smallcollegefbfan
November 8th, 2018, 02:57 PM
You guys act shocked. Did SHSU not release it yet? I was told out on the road this week and figured folks just had not gotten a chance to post it yet.

Daytripper
November 9th, 2018, 05:54 AM
You guys act shocked. Did SHSU not release it yet? I was told out on the road this week and figured folks just had not gotten a chance to post it yet.

Actual fans and alumni are always the last to know.

katss07
November 9th, 2018, 06:54 AM
Just so we remember what we lost for the rest of the season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFFnY1C0HZk
That was SO exciting in person! I jumped up in disbelief! What a play. He has plenty of highlight reel catches in orange.

geaux_sioux
November 9th, 2018, 10:06 AM
I hope he goes to the combine. That dude can RUN.

TheRevSFA
November 9th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Even though Sam sucks and people make mistakes by going there, you never ever want to see a player hurt, whether for one play, or their collegiate career.

He's on hell of a player and I think he could be a weapon in the NFL. I hope he gets his chance. I will be rooting for him

Derby City Duke
November 10th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Sucks to hear this. Very exciting player. Hoping he heals up in time for the draft combine/pro day...