PDA

View Full Version : ISUb 43 - YSU 17

Paladin1aa
October 27th, 2018, 05:07 PM
My hat is off to the Trees. Came into YSU and played very well. Totally dominanted. Had thought as bad as YSU is, they would at least beat the Trees.

But the reality is what I have warned about for years has come home to roost. Bozo has not recruited one decent class - none, nada, zilch in his entire time here. Having run out of Wolfs players, he is the emperor without his clothes.
The talent level is rock bottom, next year looks worse than this year and if he is retained , his stated comments he hates recruiting will continue to cast a shadow over Guin FB. And yes, the coaching moron had another tantrum leading to another penalty. Rumors are many of the kids hate him and transfers out are coming. The program is in shambles and yet on the 5Th Quarter Show, the idiots sing the praises of Bozo and don’t want him canned. The MVFC should be licking their chops - Bozo is a loser who dooms the program for years.

Cant see YSU winning another game this year.

Penguin Nation
October 27th, 2018, 05:22 PM
I think Scumbag U will be 14ish point dogs next week. I may have to put some $$ on NDSU as I foresee an epic bloodbath in the FD.

The 5th Quarter show is a farce as the Ytown media is controlled by the University. Only the clueless cheerleaders are allowed on the air, all others are screened out or cut off and disconnected. Bozo again torches the players he himself recruited and coached. He's a full-on classless POS. He'll be back next year, and as you say, there'll be more regression.

ST_Lawson
October 27th, 2018, 05:28 PM
I think Scumbag U will be 14ish point dogs next week. I may have to put some $$ on NDSU as I foresee an epic bloodbath in the FD.

NDSU was like 22 points over USD and beat them by 45.
YSU was around a TD favorites over Indiana State and lost by 26.

I'm guessing we'll see more like a 24-point advantage for NDSU in the spread.

BisonBacker
October 27th, 2018, 05:35 PM

The 5th Quarter show is a farce as the Ytown media is controlled by the University. Only the clueless cheerleaders are allowed on the air, all others are screened out or cut off and disconnected. Bozo again torches the players he himself recruited and coached. He's a full-on classless POS. He'll be back next year, and as you say, there'll be more regression.

https://i.imgur.com/abxHB.jpg

Penguin Nation
October 27th, 2018, 05:58 PM
NDSU was like 22 points over USD and beat them by 45.
YSU was around a TD favorites over Indiana State and lost by 26.

I'm guessing we'll see more like a 24-point advantage for NDSU in the spread.

You are probably right. 24 would be a reasonable risk, but wouldn't necessarily be a lock. Damn I was hoping for a nice investment opportunity there.

Penguin Nation
October 27th, 2018, 06:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/abxHB.jpg

LOL That's back when he had a molecule of humor and brought a cat to the NE Spring game. Now he's just a constipated, bitter doofus.

Sycamore62
October 27th, 2018, 06:29 PM
In our defense, had we caught 1 INT in our hands or MSU drops a pass and Not choked all around for 25 seconds vs SDSU we would be 6-2

Paladin1aa
October 27th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Bozo’s presser after the game was unbelievable. Put it all on the kids ( and to an extent, he recruited them , so he knows what he’s got), glossed over his poor staff who can’t adjust in the game and takes little responsibility for HIS program. It was negative, lacking in details, a woe is me, feel sorry for me charade. The fools who hire this loser as a HC again need a mental exam.

Oops, forgot, moRon will probably renew the towns local hero. What a bunch of sick mofos.

UpstateBison
October 27th, 2018, 07:29 PM

Anything under -20, I would go all in. The team has quit. Changes need to be made. I suspect it will open at - 28.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penguin Nation
October 27th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Anything under -20, I would go all in. The team has quit. Changes need to be made. I suspect it will open at - 28.5.

I have a flight to San Fran this week. If it's under 20, I may try to get a Vegas layover so I can place the (sizable) bet. Are there ways of placing non-mafia wagers outside of Vegas, Reno, or AC?

Penguin Nation
October 27th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Bozo’s presser after the game was unbelievable. Put it all on the kids ( and to an extent, he recruited them , so he knows what he’s got), glossed over his poor staff who can’t adjust in the game and takes little responsibility for HIS program. It was negative, lacking in details, a woe is me, feel sorry for me charade. The fools who hire this loser as a HC again need a mental exam.

Oops, forgot, moRon will probably renew the towns local hero. What a bunch of sick mofos.

Renewing Bozo's contract would make the Heacock and Slocum contract renewals seem reasonable by comparison, and each one of those were outlandish. As was noted, the players have quit. There is no way their HC torches them in a post-game presser and they don't quit. Also the path to 7 wins is officially closed. There's blood in the water, and the three remaining Valley teams will feast on the remains.

Lorne_Malvo
October 27th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Postgame with Bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQkhW4PGEI

Bisonoline
October 27th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Postgame with Bo

Wow way to throw your team under the bus.

BisonBacker
October 27th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Wow way to throw your team under the bus.

Who the hell would want to play for that guy?

Bisonoline
October 27th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Who the hell would want to play for that guy?

Teams dont usually go through a week of practice and then suddenly on game day dont show any enthusiasm.

BisonBacker
October 27th, 2018, 11:19 PM
The fans of YSU or at least some of them are getting tired of his schtick! http://ysupenguins.com/forum/index.php/topic,17190.0.html

TennBison
October 28th, 2018, 03:31 AM
Postgame with Bo

Very simple way to address his constant statement about how he has no idea how his team can take the field with no enthusiasm. Give him a mirror. If half the team were to quit, I would not hold it against them. Practice on Monday should be interesting, I would love to be there for that.

BisonBacker
October 28th, 2018, 08:21 AM
Very simple way to address his constant statement about how he has no idea how his team can take the field with no enthusiasm. Give him a mirror. If half the team were to quit, I would not hold it against them. Practice on Monday should be interesting, I would love to be there for that.

Exactly, I thought the same thing. I feel bad for those young men. I"m sure when they signed their letters of intent they knew it would be tough as any college athlete knows but having a coach like that... It's up to the administration to solve this problem and from the outside looking in it sure seems pretty obvious even by his own admission that he doesn't have a clue. Who would want a coach who talks like that to lead their athletes and be the face of their program? It's not like YSU didn't know what they were getting with him when he was hired. Wow.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 28th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Teams dont usually go through a week of practice and then suddenly on game day dont show any enthusiasm.

Bison get up early and it could be a rout from there.

TennBison
October 28th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Marvin Harrison when he was with Pittsburgh said it best, "I'll play football for free, but your going to pay me to practice".

Thumper 76
October 28th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Bison get up early and it could be a rout from there.

It’s going to be ugly....

Bisonoline
October 28th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Marvin Harrison when he was with Pittsburgh said it best, "I'll play football for free, but your going to pay me to practice".

I like it!

Paladin1aa
October 28th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Announced attendance was just over 9k. However after subtracting the numerous guest bands in attendance, actual butts in seats was barely 2k. Not only have the kids quit on that loser Bozo, but the fans are abandoning the ship. The moRon AD should be real proud - destroyed MBB, WBB and now FB. Let’s see how losing benefits the university.

Sycamore62
October 28th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Announced attendance was just over 9k. However after subtracting the numerous guest bands in attendance, actual butts in seats was barely 2k. Not only have the kids quit on that loser Bozo, but the fans are abandoning the ship. The moRon AD should be real proud - destroyed MBB, WBB and now FB. Let’s see how losing benefits the university.

how bad was the weather? You couldnt tell on TV except it was really dark

Paladin1aa
October 29th, 2018, 08:39 AM
It was typical NEO weather - cool , damp and some wind. That stadium was packed for many a game in worse weather years ago when winning was routine. Not an excuse.

The crowd now reflects an incompetent AD and a jerk HC in over his head, overpaid, over rated and no longer welcome.

ST_Lawson
October 29th, 2018, 08:54 AM
What about if you have beautiful weather, are playing a longtime conference rival, are still in the playoff hunt, and are actually pretty decent, but still only draw like 30 people? Any recommendations on that?

Asking for a friend.

Sycamore62
October 29th, 2018, 09:20 AM
What about if you have beautiful weather, are playing a longtime conference rival, are still in the playoff hunt, and are actually pretty decent, but still only draw like 30 people? Any recommendations on that?

Asking for a friend.

Ill tell you saturday

- - - Updated - - -

Ill tell you saturday

and hopefully the 2 saturdays after that

Paladin1aa
October 29th, 2018, 11:27 AM
That never happens. Count on a small crowd even in the worst of seasons. I can think of a poor crowd at seasons end, on Senior Day, but never 30, lol

Penguin Nation
October 29th, 2018, 05:51 PM
As far as attendance goes, I’m surprised there isn’t a collection of “fans” that don’t attend games just to see the unhinged HC, and taunt him just to escalate his rage, much like if you go to the zoo and stare at a baboon (it pisses them right off). That would help attendance, and you could wager with your buds as far as how unglued he gets. Maybe the YSU SID or marketing department could even promote this angle? Idk.

Sycamore62
October 29th, 2018, 06:23 PM
in 2015 vs Bo, we had 1100 people for the final game of the season. i assume about 900 were season ticket holders that didnt show up. it was snowy.

ST_Lawson
October 29th, 2018, 07:10 PM
in 2015 vs Bo, we had 1100 people for the final game of the season. i assume about 900 were season ticket holders that didnt show up. it was snowy.

So you guys will bring, what...maybe 10k over to Macomb for the game before Thanksgiving? xlolx
There's going to be like 5 total people there.

Paladin1aa
October 29th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Hottest rumor - Bozo is going to sit some starters and play true Frosh as they can play 4 games and still keep their redshirts. Bozo has turned many players off and they are quitting on him. Truly an ugly situation. The story is lots are transferring out. Program is in the crapper and will be worse next year as they graduate many senior starters too. The lost decade begins now.

Sycamore62
October 29th, 2018, 08:35 PM
So you guys will bring, what...maybe 10k over to Macomb for the game before Thanksgiving? xlolx
There's going to be like 5 total people there.

If it’s 6-4 vs 6-4 ill be there. I don’t think any of our fans know how to get to Macomb.

Penguin Nation
November 1st, 2018, 11:21 AM
Hottest rumor - Bozo is going to sit some starters and play true Frosh as they can play 4 games and still keep their redshirts. Bozo has turned many players off and they are quitting on him. Truly an ugly situation. The story is lots are transferring out. Program is in the crapper and will be worse next year as they graduate many senior starters too. The lost decade begins now.

Why was the performance standards so much higher for the Wolf than Bozo, or anyone else? Scum U literally fired the one guy who made progress (except for hislast season), but renew contracts of everyone who demonstrates regression?

Paladin1aa
November 1st, 2018, 03:32 PM
Excellent question. Here’s the facts - Wolf won typically 7or 8 games a year. Didn’t make the playoffs for odd reasons but had the necessary number of wins. Best recruiter YSU has had in over 30 yrs ( yes, that includes Tressel). Beat a BCS team (Pitt) and competitive in other games. His recruits got YSU to a FCS Chamionship final albeit with some luck. His recruits played NDSU extremely close in games. Had a number of his recruits play in the NFL including one drafted early by New England. Winning season records. Winning MVFC records. Rumor is he rubbed some people the wrong way, but he at least did his PR jobs, active in community and charities.

The current clown has poor record including the current second losing season in 4 years, has turned down PR jobs, is not active in community ( except for Mooney) , limited charity work, has a divided team of players, exhibits anger management problems, costs the team with unsportsmen penalties and makes no effort to hide his vulgar mouth to anyone at anytime. Yet, it is said YSU will renew his contract. That is how screwed up and corrupt YSU is under the current incompetent AD. Sick.

The lost decade is underway.

ST_Lawson
November 1st, 2018, 07:05 PM
If it’s 6-4 vs 6-4 ill be there. I don’t think any of our fans know how to get to Macomb.

Go west, young man. Take the long, straight, desolate trail through the sea of corn towards the setting sun. If you reach the big muddy, you've gone too far.

semobison
November 1st, 2018, 07:14 PM

Are these rumors or do you have sources?

Paladin1aa
November 2nd, 2018, 08:59 AM
Combo. Bozo has stated publicly that he intends to do it and rumors from the team indicate which upperclassmen may be benched in favor of playing Frosh. He canned his senior kicker in game last week with a Frosh with success. Feels embolden to play other Frosh as they will not lose their redshirts in last 3-4 games.