PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina FCS Champions - Furman

gofurman
October 27th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Furman 28-17 over Citadel
Furman 34-14 over Wofford.

xdrunkyx

all in fun.

Good job with our 3rd and 4th QB to win on the road.

GREAT JOB DEFENSE - Chad Staggs as a defensive coordinator has STILL never lost to the Citadel. 6-0 vs the Citadel - He beat the Citadel twice at Charleston Southern the year Citadel beat University of South Carolina.

katss07
October 27th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Furman Sucks

UpstateBison
October 27th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Who beat South Carolina State?

Or Presbyterian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUGameBreaker
October 27th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Champs baby! xthumbsupx

dungeonjoe
October 27th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Furman 28-17 over Citadel
Furman 34-14 over Wofford.

xdrunkyx

all in fun.

Good job with our 3rd and 4th QB to win on the road.

GREAT JOB DEFENSE - Chad Staggs as a defensive coordinator has STILL never lost to the Citadel. 6-0 vs the Citadel - He beat the Citadel twice at Charleston Southern the year Citadel beat University of South Carolina.
congratulations! you win a defunct and unfinished nuclear power plant near Winnsboro.

woffordgrad94
October 27th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Speaking of that, I hope they’ll come to their senses and do whatever it takes to finish those two additional units at VC Summer one day. They were so dumb to stop that project! We are going to need nuclear power as it is clean, renewable energy, unlike natural gas or coal. Solar and wind energy, while clean, are much less reliable than nuclear. But the real villain is natural gas as it is a very poor way to provide energy long term. It may be dirt cheap now but it likely won’t stay that way forever, and besides, fracking is very bad for the earth and environment and I will always speak against it. Plus natural gas is an exhaustable limited resource just like the other fossil fuels (coal and oil) and will not last forever. Besides, natural gas is right now becoming a threat to my continued ability to get to enjoy travelling and working six months a year at nuclear plant outages across America and earning six figures for it the rest of my life like I had planned... :D Don’t screw up my money...it is the most important thing in the world to me! Natural gas, FU, and I don’t mean Furman University.

Reign of Terrier
October 27th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Sidenote: the best evidence that Wofford is lazy when it comes to scheduling is that charleston Southern and SC State have both made the playoffs in the last decade but Wofford hasn't played either in 7 years for CSU and 15 (or so) for SC State.

woffordgrad94
October 27th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Sidenote: the best evidence that Wofford is lazy when it comes to scheduling is that charleston Southern and SC State have both made the playoffs in the last decade but Wofford hasn't played either in 7 years for CSU and 15 (or so) for SC State.
This to me is crazy. Those games with SC State were so good...very competitive.

PaladinFan
October 27th, 2018, 08:15 PM
I understand that Furman will have Charleston Southern in Greenville next season.

Not sure if we've ever played them, or at least have not recently.

UpstateBison
October 27th, 2018, 08:25 PM
My apologies, what SC team has beat Chuck South this year?

We only have to beat SDSU to win the Dakota trophy.

Reign of Terrier
October 27th, 2018, 08:57 PM

I think the citadel will get it done while every one is either done playing or playing in the playoffs.

gofurman
October 27th, 2018, 11:27 PM

My post was partially tongue-in-cheek. No one in SC has yet played chuck South or SC State. That said, Citadel had CSU scheduled and moved it fir the hurricane. As YoungTerrier said, Citadel will play chuck south in November.

If if you were to have a Palmetto Trophy you know Furman n Wofford n Citadel play because they are all SoCon. Again, it was partial tongue in cheek. If you were to something like this the thing is with even 3 teams you have the possible problem of... A beats B. B beats C. C beats A.

dungeonjoe
October 28th, 2018, 06:26 AM
I understand that Furman will have Charleston Southern in Greenville next season.

Not sure if we've ever played them, or at least have not recently.
We will call it the Baptist Bowl...complete with a baptismal pool trophy.

OL FU
October 28th, 2018, 08:14 AM
We will call it the Baptist Bowl...complete with a baptismal pool trophy.

We will have to call it the ex and on Baptist bowl