PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on a Saturday Morning FCS Show?

FlyYtown
March 28th, 2007, 06:51 PM
A friend of mine runs a fast growing internet radio show known as Moohead Radio; talks about Cleveland-Akron-Youngstown, OH area sports weekdays from 5-6pm. Well today Mr. Moohead, aka Marc Steenbarger, announced some fantastic news. He is going to run a dedicated server with bandwidth to create the Moohead Radio Network.

Okay so you're probably wondering where the FCS/I-AA comes into play. Well here is what Mr. Moohead is calling on interested parties to do:

We're looking to help create and distribute some great internet radio shows. If you are dedicated and interested in sports talk radio, you could be on our new network. We pay the bandwidth charges. We provide the stream. You provide your energy and talent. Contact Mr Moohead at [email protected]. Visit Moohead Radio @ www.mooheadradio.com That is right, NO $$$ for servers whatsoever, just have a mic aVnd a voice, and you're show will be carried live!

I think if we can drum up enough support, we could really make a Saturday morning-noon type show work; kinda like a Gameday for the FCS. We could have calls from fans at different tailgates and have some audio from the coaches/players before the big games. Also, we could have a prediction segment; or something on those lines.

How many of you would be interested in participating/listening in this venture? I can't say I could run it, but I'm sure there are some people who would want to do this....

Please post your comments/suggestions.
Thanks-FlyYTOWN

PS: Ralph-This is your chance to put your show on a quality server and a network to expand your audience.

appfan2008
March 28th, 2007, 07:09 PM
I would love to expand press anyway we can... I would listen to that

ISUMatt
March 28th, 2007, 08:00 PM
I would only if his opinions were the same as mine :)

phillyAPP
March 28th, 2007, 08:01 PM
David Jackson - APP State football radio show would be a great addition to your idea. Go TO WWW.GOASU.COM then Mens sports,then FOOTBALL.

FlyYtown
March 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM
If we could get a hold of David Jackson; I'm sure him and Moohead could possibly talk about something.. but the ultimate goal is to have it run by the fans, for the fans.

bobbythekidd
March 28th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I am cooking and drinking on a Saturday around noon. I am afraid I would miss everything.xtwocentsx