11/03 Austin Peay
11/10 @ Missouri State
11/17 Jacksonville State

http://gosoutheast.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/032807aaa.html

TexasTerror
March 28th, 2007, 06:17 PM
08/30 Cincinnati (Toronto, CA)

Cincy game is in Cincy, Ohio...

You must've gotten confused the fact that Cincy played in the Intl' Bowl last year in Canada...

Golden Eagle
March 28th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Though I'm sure that game would be eagerly anticipated by the citizens of Toronto.

PantherRob82
March 28th, 2007, 06:44 PM
haha. Regular season games in Canada would definitely be something new. I head we might play SEMO.

BearsCountry
March 28th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Are so called rival that nobody cares about.

Maroons
March 28th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Are so called rival that nobody cares about.

Unlighten me please... How old is the "rivalry?" Why is it "so called?" Who exactly doesn't care? I'd honestly like to know more about the relationship between your institution and SEMO.

Shockerman
March 28th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Obviously I am no Ralph, but I honestly did not even know they had a football team. How do I know about Savannah State and not know SEMO had a football squad. I guess bad press is better than no press.

However, they easily have the best baseball team in the state of Misery. Just ask a SWOMO U fan. xsmiley_wix

BearsCountry
March 29th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Unlighten me please... How old is the "rivalry?" Why is it "so called?" Who exactly doesn't care? I'd honestly like to know more about the relationship between your institution and SEMO.

"Rivarly" goes back to the old MIAA days from the 20's or so I beleive. SEMO is suppose to be a rival but nobody on campus really cares about them, the only part I guess is bc they are instate. Nationally alot of publications and all the video games claim they are the rival when Wichita St and SIU are the true rivals.

appfan2008
March 29th, 2007, 10:17 AM
That schedule does not look very impressive but then again their football team doesnt usually either

JamieHall
March 29th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Though I'm sure that game would be eagerly anticipated by the citizens of Toronto.

I'm not sure anybody is eagerly awaiting this game, including Cincinnati. The new Cincinnati coach pretty much said two months ago that he'd rather not play SEMO, but the contract was signed last fall under the old coaching staff. They're contracted to play again in '09, but I have a hunch Cincinnati might try to buy out the game.

As for the SEMO-Missouri State rivalry, it got a lot more buzz in the past, but it lost its luster the past several years. SEMO-SIU gets a lot more interest, and those schools won't even play each other anymore.

SIUallDay
April 17th, 2007, 04:56 PM
yeah the combined score for the last 2 meetings between SIU and SEMO has SIU up 100-26....I wish they would still schedule each other but sort of don't blame the Redhawks though its almost like a guaranteed loss to them now the football and basketball games would be one-sided.....we play them in almost everything else though