PDA

View Full Version : Air Force Reserve Renews Its Title Sponsorship of the Celebration Bowl

Professor
October 9th, 2018, 11:55 AM
The Celebration Bowl announced today that the Air Force Reserve has renewed its title sponsorship of the game. Operated by ESPN Events, the 4th annual Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl is a championship-style game between the division champions of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) and the Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC). The game will once again be televised on ABC at noon ET on Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018, from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
“We are thrilled to have the Air Force Reserve join us again as the title sponsor of the Celebration Bowl,” said John Grant, Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl executive director. “The theme of this year’s Celebration Bowl is all about the celebration of service. Partnering with the Air Force Reserve allows us to truly honor and commemorate those who volunteer and serve to protect both for the community and the country.”

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2018/10/air-force-reserve-renews-its-title-sponsorship-of-the-celebration-bowl/

ASU33
October 9th, 2018, 02:17 PM
I really thought that one particular Major company had The Air Force Reserve out bided for the game. At the end of the day is good to have the Air Force back as a title sponsor.

PAllen
October 9th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Good for the SWAC and MEAC. I'm glad to see what can be done at this level with the correct vision and support.

Go...gate
October 9th, 2018, 06:12 PM
I really thought that one particular Major company had The Air Force Reserve out bided for the game. At the end of the day is good to have the Air Force back as a title sponsor.

Great to have them as a sponsor.

ASU33
October 9th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Great to have them as a sponsor.

Absolutely!

Professor
October 10th, 2018, 10:06 AM
Now they need to start building those secondary sponsors

ASU33
October 10th, 2018, 12:42 PM
The United States Marine Corps has partnered with Regions Bank to be the title sponsors of The Magic City Classic which was announced today.

Professor
October 12th, 2018, 09:28 AM
I think if FCS is to be build a brand , especially HBCU Football must leverage corporations to invest in our product and help market us to the entire country

dgtw
October 12th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Just me, but I don’t like my tax dollars being used to sponsor sporting events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAD
October 12th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Great to have our sponsor back

PAllen
October 12th, 2018, 05:29 PM
I think if FCS is to be build a brand , especially HBCU Football must leverage corporations to invest in our product and help market us to the entire country

Agreed. Waiting on and whining about ESPN isn't going to get it done.

- - - Updated - - -

Just me, but I don’t like my tax dollars being used to sponsor sporting events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a recruiting tool.