PDA

View Full Version : Patriot League Pick 'Em - Week 7

DFW HOYA
October 7th, 2018, 01:02 AM
I've opened a separate thread on what is wrong with the PL (a thread which may go on for a while). Here are he upcoming matchups for this week:

Holy Cross (1-5 ) at Harvard (2-2)
Cornell (2-2) at Colgate (5-0)
Fordham (0-5) at Lehigh (1-4)
Georgetown (2-4) at Lafayette (1-4)
Bucknell (1-5) at Monmouth (3-2)

bonarae
October 7th, 2018, 03:00 AM
Harvard
Colgate
Lehigh
Lafayette
Monmouth

Go Green
October 7th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Holy Cross
Cornell
Lehigh
Georgetown
Bucknell

Of course, I wouldn't be shocked if I got them all wrong.

ngineer
October 7th, 2018, 11:33 AM
I cannot got there, yet....xprayxxflamemadxxmadxxpissedxxsplatxxasswhi pxxdizzyx:pumpuke:

Sader87
October 7th, 2018, 12:36 PM
FYI: HC at The Johnnies is a Friday night tilt

carney2
October 7th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Holy Cross (1-5 ) at Harvard (2-2) – The Crossers have had a moment or two, but have mostly been as expected – a few years away. Johnny’s getting kicked around some this year, but not this week.

Cornell (2-2) at Colgate (5-0) – Not as obvious as it seems.

Fordham (0-5) at Lehigh (1-4) – Are the Rams the worst team in a very bad league? More on that next week vs. Lafayette, but for now they will do their impersonation of road kill one more time.

Georgetown (2-4) at Lafayette (1-4) – I vowed weeks ago that I wouldn’t pick either of these teams again - vs. anyone - but here we are. The Pards don’t have much, but they have better than the Hoyas.

Bucknell (1-5) at Monmouth (3-2) – Things don’t change much in Buffalo: some D, very little O. This won’t go well for them.

ColgateTD
October 7th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Harvard - will be looking to rebound from a last minute loss to the Big Red.
Lehigh - Fordham will continue down that lonely road; Engineers will come to life.
Georgetown - never thought I would see the day, but, yes, the Hoyas may prove better than the Pards for one game.
Monmouth - betting on the Jersey boys to set back the Bison in what could be a bloodbath.
Cornell - maybe reverse psychology in this one...or not. Just a hunch the Raiders will be flat and lose their first game. Shame on me!

Pard4Life
October 7th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Lafayette will beat Georgetown by 10+ points.

ngineer
October 7th, 2018, 10:11 PM
OK--I've settled down. No meds, but some physical workout helped...therapy...

Hoyas and Pards could go OT in this one. Going with the Pards due to a perceived pulse on offense. LC 24-21

Cornell showing some promise may catch the Raiders napping, Big Red 27-24

Harvard feeling sore and Saders are the ointment. The Yard, 34-17

Monmouth romps over Bucky, 33-17

Lehigh not looking good, but Fordham looks worse. Hawks win toilet bowl 31-21.

Go...gate
October 8th, 2018, 12:22 AM
Harvard - will be looking to rebound from a last minute loss to the Big Red.
Lehigh - Fordham will continue down that lonely road; Engineers will come to life.
Georgetown - never thought I would see the day, but, yes, the Hoyas may prove better than the Pards for one game.
Monmouth - betting on the Jersey boys to set back the Bison in what could be a bloodbath.
Cornell - maybe reverse psychology in this one...or not. Just a hunch the Raiders will be flat and lose their first game. Shame on me!

I worry about the same thing.

TheValleyRaider
October 8th, 2018, 04:48 PM
3-1 last week, up to 24-8 on the year. Not bad, can be better

Holy Cross at Harvard Harvard It appears that many of the good vibes that surrounded HC's start have evaporated somewhat. Seems like they made a good coaching hire, but still a long way to go until they are truly competitive again. How competitive is Harvard though? Two losses (to teams better than they have been in the past) suggests something is not quite the same in Cambridge. Cantabs appear to be a step behind the Ivy contenders, but I'm going to fall back on a standard principle: average Ivy is better (especially at home) than below average Patriot.

Cornell at Colgate Colgate The 100th meeting between these two, and the game looks more interesting than it did this time last week. Second straight win over the Crimson, plus their win over SHU, suggests Big Red might actually be putting something together. Colgate continues to chug along, though accumulated some injuries at Bucknell, particularly to the secondary. I feel much better about this game being in Hamilton, and I'm expecting a good performance heading into the PL stretch run. Better dead than Red.

Fordham at Lehigh Lehigh The Soul-Searchers Bowl. Both programs appear to be asking questions after a number of lackluster performances this season. It isn't even that they have 1 win between them, but how noncompetitive they have looked throughout the process. Someone has the chance to, if not save their season, at least give them a reason to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Lehigh is at home, and has a least tasted victory so far.

Georgetown at Lafayette Lafayette Here are two teams actually coming off good performances in their last outings, and have reason to feel good about themselves. To a point, at least. Would not be surprised to see a competitive game, as these teams are 4-4 in their last 8 meetings, with several tight (and/or occasionally unwatchable) contests. Leopards have won two in a row in this series, and are at home.

Bucknell at Monmouth Monmouth The Hawks have followed up last year's at-large playoff team with a 3-1 start, though their postseason performance put a damper on larger national expectations. Bucknell, on the other hand, does not really have larger national expectations, which hints at how this matchup could very well go. The Bison play a tough, physical game, but have difficulty moving the ball and scoring. Monmouth survived one PL team that can do that, so I have a hard time seeing this go too differently. On the other hand, this would be a fascinating OOC basketball game (last year's was a barnburner...).

PAllen
October 9th, 2018, 06:17 AM
Harvard easily in what should be a close played rivalry game, but isn't.
Colgate even more easily (see above)
Lehigh so that we can hear Coen talk about how he has righted the ship and the team is now performing exactly how he has coached them.
Georgetown - just a gut feeling, or maybe it's an ulcer
Monmouth in a cake walk. I'm honestly surprised that no FBS school has picked up Susan as a DC. The guy can coach and recruit a defense.

carney2
October 10th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Vegas lines are

Lehigh 13 over Fordham
Colgate 13 over Cornell
Monmouth 12 over Bucknell
Lafayette 2 1/2 over Georgetown

Couldn't find Holy Cross and Harvard, but I didn't work all that hard at this.

Franks Tanks
October 10th, 2018, 07:35 AM
I don’t really do predictions, but I do like the Leopards to win an ugly and close game.

Offense rules the day in 2018, but these two squads missed that memo. A display of offensive futility will take place on Saturday in Easton that will remind old timers of the good old days. Coach Luke Thompson still has intimate knowledge of the Hoya’s offensive scheme and personnel, and therefore the Pards win 13-7.

crusader11
October 10th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Couldn't find Holy Cross and Harvard, but I didn't work all that hard at this.

Harvard -13.5.

DFW HOYA
October 10th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Offense rules the day in 2018, but these two squads missed that memo. A display of offensive futility will take place on Saturday in Easton that will remind old timers of the good old days. Coach Luke Thompson still has intimate knowledge of the Hoya’s offensive scheme and personnel, and therefore the Pards win 13-7.

That was last season, where the two teams combined for seven points...Lafayette 7-0.

With a new OC at Georgetown, the Hoyas should be better than that.

Pard4Life
October 10th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Vegas lines are

Colgate 13 over Cornell

Vegas also has a sense of humor and tradition (get it?)

SUNY Ithaca will make this a game.

Go...gate
October 10th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Harvard 24, Holy Cross 16

Colgate 26, Cornell 20

Lehigh 21, Fordham 13

Georgetown 17, Lafayette 14

Monmouth 33, Bucknell 10

Bonus Picks:

Princeton 44, Brown 7

Hun 20, Peddie 18

van
October 11th, 2018, 01:40 AM
Harvard
Colgate
Lehigh
Lafayette
Monmouth

Agree with these

Pards Rule
October 11th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Vegas also has a sense of humor and tradition (get it?)

SUNY Ithaca will make this a game.

LOL love SUNY Ithaca....Pards to get 2nd win, focus on Bucknell next week for third! If so, would tie them for wins for last year.

carney2
October 11th, 2018, 12:38 PM
It's Thursday and this thread is almost dead. Perhaps this is a reflection of the League itself.

Bill
October 11th, 2018, 12:51 PM
We're all on the other thread trying to posit on what's wrong with the league!

My picks coming up later....

RichH2
October 11th, 2018, 12:53 PM
It's Thursday and this thread is almost dead. Perhaps this is a reflection of the League itself.

Bill is right. There and Fordham thread. Be here later.

Gangtackle11
October 11th, 2018, 01:02 PM

RichH2
October 11th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Cross -Harvard. Tabbies not real good and Saders not very consistent. Harvard
Cornell-Colgate. Are the Big Red for Real? Can Raiders get another W. Think they will.
Rams -Lehigh. 2 teams trying to be good. Lehigh is closer.
Pards-Hoyas. A well coached but undermanned team vs a more talented team in transition with rather questionable coaching.
Pards figured out how to win . expect they'll get another W.
Bison- Monmouth. Monmouth can score some. Bison had a QB for a game then the O fizzled. Monmouth looks to have a substantial edge.

Leopard Loyalist
October 11th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Home teams across the board this week.....

Bill
October 12th, 2018, 10:13 AM
I rebounded again last week - improving to 27-6 on the year....still, this will get tougher as I will soon actually have to pick PL teams facing each other, instead of OOCxsmhx

Anyhow:

Cornell (2-2) at Colgate (5-0) - don't let me down Red Raiders. I'm going out on a limb here.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Harvard
Colgate - this will be closer than you think
Lehigh - this one will too
Georgetown - Game of the week
Monmouth

Pard4Life
October 12th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Surprise of the weekend could be Fordham beating Lehigh... let's see if Lehigh has quit the season

Sader87
October 12th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Holy Cross @ Johnnies about to kickoff

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Harvard
Colgate close
Lehigh
Monmouth
Lafayette

ngineer
October 12th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Surprise of the weekend could be Fordham beating Lehigh... let's see if Lehigh has quit the season

Actually, with the way we played the second half at Princeton, i think it a 50:50 proposition, and if it happens, look out, for to me (unless it was due to a freak play type of thing) such an event would only mean that too many players are underperforming and that the coach has lost the team. I truly hope it does not occur, but I am very concerned about the level of play in the last two games.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2018, 08:44 PM
TD HC! They're putting up a good fight against the all mighty Ivy League....ugh....let's not kid ourselves Harvard's not THAT good....

30-22 Crimson 12:43 4Q

RichH2
October 12th, 2018, 08:57 PM
31-30 for Crusaders. TD and a Safety. Harvard meltdown in progress.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2018, 09:05 PM
31-30 for Crusaders. TD and a Safety. Harvard meltdown in progress.

Was watching the Tulsa-USF game and the NLCS which caused me to zone out. Harvard about to get the ball back with about 4 minutes left.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Harvard kicks a gimme at the buzzer to win 33-31. Why didn't Chesney use his timeouts at the end of the game to conserve a few ticks?

The Ivy League is not some insurmountable FCS force. HC had a great chance to knock of a Crimson team that was there for the taken.

Go Green
October 12th, 2018, 09:34 PM
The Ivy League is not some insurmountable FCS force.

Dartmouth and Princeton say hello and ask if you want another.

:)

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 12th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Dartmouth and Princeton say hello and ask if you want another.

:)

Dartmouth and Princeton are no question really good. They're easily Top 25 worthy and could make a reasonable argument for their inclusion in the Top 15. As good as those two are the rest of the league can be had. The IL is legitimately good football but it's still a step behind the CAA and MVFC in terms of depth.

The Patriot League just stinks! Lehigh's performances against Penn and Princeton were beyond embarrassing. The Penn game was absolutely winnable with some more mojo and no way in hell should Lehigh be losing to any FCS team 66-7. I'd be disappointed if Lehigh lost to a good P5 FBS program that bad!

Ivytalk
October 12th, 2018, 10:21 PM
Harvard kicks a gimme at the buzzer to win 33-31. Why didn't Chesney use his timeouts at the end of the game to conserve a few ticks?

The Ivy League is not some insurmountable FCS force. HC had a great chance to knock of a Crimson team that was there for the taken.
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. I think it showed a lot of character for Harvard to come back after choking up that big lead. Character: a word that Lehigh might want to look up.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 12th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Fordham@Lehigh Breakdown and Fearless Prediction:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2018/10/2018-week-6-fordham-game-breakdown-and.html

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 11:07 AM
100th meeting underway in Hamilton

Cornell takes a knee in the end zone on the kickoff

Cornell 0
Colgate 0

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 11:30 AM
On 3rd down, Breneman finds Holland all alone in the flat from 10 yards out, TOUCHDOWN!

7-0 Colgate
3:11 1st

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Cornell picks up a first down to end the quarter. Tight game so far.

Cornell 0
Colgate 7
End 1st

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Banks picked off in the end zone. The Raiders follow by driving inside the 10, but are stopped short. Puzzi hits the short FG

10-0 Colgate
9:34 2nd

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Lehigh's stellar D gives another huge TD! This time 75 yards...

7-0 Rams about 10:00 2Q

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Nearly a big play for Colgate. Snap over the punter's head led to him getting planted, shoulder to chest. Instead of the ball near the goal line, Nick Alvarez was ejected for targeting. I have no words for how terrible that call was.

Hunt was livid at the refs, as he should be

Instead Cornell got the ball near midfield, set up a 43-yd FG that wound up well off

Cornell 0
Colgate 10
Halftime

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Call nearly ruins what was otherwise a solid half. Defense has given up some yards, but closed down when necessary. A few foolish penalties (defense offside twice?), but not too bad. Offense has gotten some yards on swing passes along with their regular plays.

Asked about the team's motivation for the second half, Hunt said "I think that last situation took care of that"

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Lehigh is dreadful. missed extra points, terrible tackling, constantly giving up huge TD plays. This time a 41 yard TD pass...

15-6 Rams 7:30 2Q

RichH2
October 13th, 2018, 12:42 PM
Lehigh is dreadful. missed extra points, terrible tackling, constantly giving up huge TD plays. This time a 41 yard TD pass...

15-6 Rams 7:30 2Q
OL is killing the O. No push at all for runs. Ugh. D plays well for a stretch then boom another big play. An offense that cant score and a D that gives up big plays. Not a combo for anything but a dreadful team.

Fordham
October 13th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Yeah, surprised at how bad Lehigh looks so far.

For us, great to see us playing with some confidence. True freshman QB, true freshman beast at ILB, true freshmen on the OL, true freshman just scored a TD at RB ...

These guys just need to learn how to win. There’s talent there.

As I watch this I can’t believe the holes our OL is opening up. Our OL has gotten embarrassed in every game up until now

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Fordham 22
Lehigh 6
0:16 2nd

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Raiders drive right down the field to start the half, capped off by Holland up the middle from a couple yards out, TOUCHDOWN

17-0 Colgate
10:14 3rd

Fordham
October 13th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Cohen sounds lost/stumped in halftime interview imo

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2018, 12:57 PM

The SE2 analyst said as much. Lehigh is getting beat at home by a winless Fordham team that itself got beat by Georgetown by double digits last week.

RichH2
October 13th, 2018, 01:00 PM
He has been like that for the last couple of years. We havent seen the angry fiery Coen in a number of years.

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Big Red runs a fake punt that gets intercepted! Raiders drive down the field, Breneman runs it in from about 25 yards out, TOUCHDOWN!!!

24-0 Colgate
7:16 3rd

Sader87
October 13th, 2018, 01:06 PM
This will be Coen's last year at Lehigh....I saw this movie last year in Wisstahh.

Ivytalk
October 13th, 2018, 01:12 PM
This will be Coen's last day at Lehigh....I saw this movie last year in Wisstahh.
FIFY

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Big Red has the ball near midfield as the clock expires

Cornell 0
Colgate 24
End 3rd

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Fordham 29
Lehigh 6
End 3rd

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Cornell deep in Colgate territory, goes for it on 4th down, but comes up just short. The shutout holds for now

24-0 Colgate
7:59 4th

Fordham
October 13th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Holy crap is Lehigh bad

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Fordham 36
Lehigh 6
13:27 4th

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Tyler Castillo steps in front of the receiver and takes it to the house!!!! Another pick for Castillo, and another drive stopped

Cornell 0
Colgate 31
2:55 4th

PAllen
October 13th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Just checked in for the score. Coen gonna blame Fordham giving scholarships for the embarrassment this week too?

PAllen
October 13th, 2018, 02:10 PM
FIFY

There is no excuse for him continuing at the helm past today, but he will. I give it a 50/50 chance he'll be back next season. This program is dying.

TheValleyRaider
October 13th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Colgate finishes off the shutout for the win. Solid all-around win. Still some foolish penalties (2 unnecessary roughness calls on one drive), but hard to find fault in a rivalry win like this.

Raiders get a week off before the stretch run. Starts with the home finale against Georgetown.

Cornell 0
Colgate 31
Final

RichH2
October 13th, 2018, 02:14 PM
Just checked in for the score. Coen gonna blame Fordham giving scholarships for the embarrassment this week too?

:) :)
+1

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Fordham scored 47 points in five games, including 11 vs. Georgetown at home last week. Today?

Fordham 43
Lehigh 14
Final

LehighU11
October 13th, 2018, 02:26 PM
This is the year that Georgetown beats Lehigh.

BNiche
October 13th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Massive effort from Fordham's freshmen. Speaks well to the future of the team and, well, the season in general.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Colgate finishes off the shutout for the win. Solid all-around win. Still some foolish penalties (2 unnecessary roughness calls on one drive), but hard to find fault in a rivalry win like this.

Raiders get a week off before the stretch run. Starts with the home finale against Georgetown.

Cornell 0
Colgate 31
Final

Congrats Colgate! The Robert Trent Jones Sr. Cup remains at Seven Oaks!!

the last indian
October 13th, 2018, 02:37 PM
The Hawks improved their defensive performance by 23 points vs last week. Cohen at game end stammered about beating themselves, yadda yadda. He looked bewildered. Sad to see LU looking this bad.

RichH2
October 13th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Coen postgame sums up the current status of Lehigh football. Lost and befuddled.
This situation rests with HC and staff. Blaming players each week only shows that coaches arent getting it done.
This cannot be allowed to continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to Rams for a decisive W.

RichH2
October 13th, 2018, 02:50 PM

Cornell 0
Colgate 31
Final

Congrats on the W. PL has one good team this year

CHIP72
October 13th, 2018, 03:00 PM
I didn’t see the Fordham/Lehigh game (in Annapolis for the Temple/Navy game) but that had to be a pathetic display at home by the Mountain Hawks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2018, 03:05 PM
I didn’t see the Fordham/Lehigh game (in Annapolis for the Temple/Navy game) but that had to be a pathetic display at home by the Mountain Hawks.

I'm watching the Temple game now! We've given away points!! I'm hoping to go to the Cincinnati game next week!

ColgateTD
October 13th, 2018, 03:07 PM

Surprise!

CHIP72
October 13th, 2018, 04:01 PM
I'm watching the Temple game now! We've given away points!! I'm hoping to go to the Cincinnati game next week!

If you go to that game, be aware there is a Devils/Flyers game at 1 PM at the WFC, so there will be more traffic than usual before and especially after the Temple game.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 13th, 2018, 04:11 PM
If you go to that game, be aware there is a Devils/Flyers game at 1 PM at the WFC, so there will be more traffic than usual before and especially after the Temple game.

I'll park in the Liacouras Garage on campus and take the subway down to the Linc! I haven't been on campus in a couple of years plus it is Homecoming! Need a win today first to set up the showdown with the Bearcats.

Lehigh'98
October 13th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Colgate has the top scoring defense in the country I believe. That is impressive!! Another shutout today. You know what is not impressive.......nevermind, going to keep drinking.

Pard4Life
October 13th, 2018, 06:55 PM
This is the year that Georgetown beats Lehigh.

That's how crappy the PL is... Georgetown will finish second.

RichH2
October 13th, 2018, 07:26 PM
That's how crappy the PL is... Georgetown will finish second.

+1

LehighU11
October 13th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Fordham was 241st out of 255 D1 programs in last week's Sagarin ratings, entered today as a 12.5 point underdog, and yet they won by 29. This league is an absolute dumpster fire, aside from 'gate and Holy Cross (on a good week).

I'm pulling for Georgetown the rest of the way. Perhaps the only way we'll see league-wide changes is for the Hoyas to run the table on the PL teams other than Colgate.

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Fordham was 241st out of 255 D1 programs in last week's Sagarin ratings, entered today as a 12.5 point underdog, and yet they won by 29. This league is an absolute dumpster fire, aside from 'gate and Holy Cross (on a good week). I'm pulling for Georgetown the rest of the way. Perhaps the only way we'll see league-wide changes is for the Hoyas to run the table on the PL teams other than Colgate.

When all is said and done Holy Cross is a worthy runner up to the Red Raiders.

That Georgetown has won two games with this offense is a tribute to Sgarlata's defensive efforts. For those who missed, it, Georgetown had one first down and 50 yards total offense in the second half, and yet Lafayette still couldn't score more than a field goal.

PAllen
October 13th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Fordham was 241st out of 255 D1 programs in last week's Sagarin ratings, entered today as a 12.5 point underdog, and yet they won by 29. This league is an absolute dumpster fire, aside from 'gate and Holy Cross (on a good week).

I'm pulling for Georgetown the rest of the way. Perhaps the only way we'll see league-wide changes is for the Hoyas to run the table on the PL teams other than Colgate.

Can you imagine lightning striking Hamilton and Georgetown winning the league? That would be kiss scholarships goodbye and Pioneer Plus here we come.

DFW HOYA
October 13th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Can you imagine lightning striking Hamilton and Georgetown winning the league? That would be kiss scholarships goodbye and Pioneer Plus here we come.

The last time Georgetown was competitive, the PL responded by scrapping the non-scholarship model.

Another Georgetown run, and the PL could respond by adding redshirts, phys-ed majors and recruiting hostesses. xlolx

Go Green
October 13th, 2018, 08:33 PM
The last time Georgetown was competitive, the PL responded by scrapping the non-scholarship model.

Another Georgetown run, and the PL could respond by adding redshirts, phys-ed majors and recruiting hostesses. xlolx

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DFW HOYA again.

ngineer
October 13th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Actually, with the way we played the second half at Princeton, i think it a 50:50 proposition, and if it happens, look out, for to me (unless it was due to a freak play type of thing) such an event would only mean that too many players are underperforming and that the coach has lost the team. I truly hope it does not occur, but I am very concerned about the level of play in the last two games.

Above, is my post from yesterday. It's done. Sterrett must step into the breach.

ngineer
October 13th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Just went back and checked the archives. Quite possible Lehigh with this level of play will end up 1-10. Last time a Lehigh team won only one game was 1967, at 1-8 nearing the end of the 'desert years' during the Dunlap rebuild. Unfortunately, we are not rebulding.