RedFlash
October 4th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Saturday, October 6, 2018

NEC Week Six:

Central Connecticut at Robert Morris – 1:00 pm
Bryant at Duquesne – 1:00 pm
Campbell at Wagner – 2:00 pm
Penn at Sacred Heart – 3:00 pm

It was a rough week for the NEC last week as they went 1-3 in week 5 with the lone win coming from StFU against D-2 West Virginia Wesleyan. Personally I was most surprised by the CCSU result, as I expected that they would handle Lafayette with little trouble. I expect them to rebound on the round against RMU. I’m also anxious to see how SHU plays this week as they tend to always start fairly strong before dropping off. I’m taking a flyer on Bryant, hoping they can win a shootout against Duquesne, and I expect Penn to go on the road and beat SHU.

bonarae
October 5th, 2018, 01:33 AM
CCSU
Bryant
Campbell - I don't know what's with Wagner now...
Penn

Bluefish845
October 5th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Robert Morris at home, Going on a limb here but this seems to be a vastly improved Bobby mo offensively.
Duquesne at home, this game might break the scoreboard, both offenses are potent and both defenses are somewhat porous although Duquesne has played better competition. AJ Hines return sparks the W
Wagner at Home, not sure which team will show up for Wagner offensively, but Ryan Fulse can dominate a game given the chance
SHU at home, hopefully the sting of the beat down from Cornell has worn off and if Duke has time and can keep Penn's D off Balance, the Pioneers should be victorious, If Duke has to run for his life it could be a long day.