Saturday
Marist at Columbia
Harvard at Cornell
Lehigh at Princeton
Brown at Rhody
Penn at Sacred Heart

Go Green
September 30th, 2018, 06:12 AM
Dartmouth over Yale. Just ask Holy Cross who they think is tougher.
Columbia over Marist. Swap Georgetown for the above.
Harvard over Cornell. Not sold on Big Red yet
Princeton over Lehigh. So long as Lovett healthy, Princeton romps.
URI over Brown. Could be ugly.
Sacred Heart over Penn. Pioneers want to make up for yesterday's embarrasment

Ivytalk
September 30th, 2018, 07:21 AM
Dartmouth
Columbia
Harvard
Princeton
URI
Penn

Son of Eli
September 30th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Yale over Dartmouth. Yale is a much better team now than the one that barely lost to Holy Cross.
Columbia over Marist. Columbia needs to drop this team from future schedules. They’ve outgrown them.
Cornell over Harvard. Cornell is for real. Harvard’s QB isn’t.
Princeton over Lehigh. Game will be another laugher.
URI over Brown.
Penn over Sacred Heart. Game will be close.

bulldog10jw
October 2nd, 2018, 05:33 PM
Yale over Dartmouth. Yale is a much better team now than the one that barely lost to Holy Cross.
Columbia over Marist. Columbia needs to drop this team from future schedules. They’ve outgrown them.
Cornell over Harvard. Cornell is for real. Harvard’s QB isn’t.
Princeton over Lehigh. Game will be another laugher.
URI over Brown.
Penn over Sacred Heart. Game will be close.

Agree with these picks, but I sure hope Dudek and Lamar are healthy for Yale.

World
October 2nd, 2018, 05:46 PM
Another mind-boggling week to pick...

Friday
Dartmouth at Yale
Saturday
Marist at Columbia
Harvard at Cornell
Lehigh at Princeton
Brown at Rhody
Penn at Sacred Heart

agree on the above, although a toss-up in the Dartmouth/Yale game.

CenMEBlackBearFan
October 5th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Agree with these picks, but I sure hope Dudek and Lamar are healthy for Yale.

Made the trip from Maine last week and I joked while watching the game that no night games can be played at the Bowlxbowx
Are there portable lights that are brought in or was I so upset by Maine's lack of performance I couldn't see the lights???
Good luck tonight, curious to see how ur QB performs tonite, he was a beast against us.

kdinva
October 5th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Dartmouth 27 at Yale 30
Marist 9 at Columbia 34
Harvard 31 at Cornell 20
Lehigh 14 at Princeton 35
Brown 12 at URI 33
Penn 30 at Sacred Heart 13

bulldog10jw
October 5th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Made the trip from Maine last week and I joked while watching the game that no night games can be played at the Bowlxbowx
Are there portable lights that are brought in or was I so upset by Maine's lack of performance I couldn't see the lights???
Good luck tonight, curious to see how ur QB performs tonite, he was a beast against us.

Portable lights are brought in. Not sure if Yale is even considering permanent lighting.

Hope your first string QB is available. I'm sure it would have made a big difference if he had played against us. Good luck to Maine this week and the rest of the year.

the last indian
October 5th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Ugly game. Yale looked awful. I was surprised by the lack of athleticism. The fronts looked ok, tho Dartmouth clearly had a big edge and out muscled the dogs. And the turf is a joke. High schools have better fields than that. What the H are you doing with all that money?

Lehigh Football Nation
October 5th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Columbia
Harvard
Princeton
Rhody
Penn

Though it doesn't count in my picks, not surprised Dartmouth beat Yale

Go Green
October 6th, 2018, 06:45 AM
Ugly game. Yale looked awful. I was surprised by the lack of athleticism. The fronts looked ok, tho Dartmouth clearly had a big edge and out muscled the dogs.

Sub "Yale" for whichever team Dartmouth just destroyed and this has pretty much been said after every game Dartmouth has played this season.

FUBeAR
October 6th, 2018, 09:05 AM
And the turf is a joke. High schools have better fields than that. What the H are you doing with all that money?With rain projected in New Haven on Sun., Wed., and Thurs. of this coming week, where will Yale be playing their game with Mercer next Saturday? The field is unplayable in its current condition. With 3 days of rain on that mud hole between now and Saturday, it will certainly be an unsafe surface.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimalNaiveGavial-max-1mb.gif

I was certainly looking forward to attending a game in the Yale Bowl, but surely they won’t try to play a game in that quagmire.

Go Green
October 6th, 2018, 11:40 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimalNaiveGavial-max-1mb.gif

I was certainly looking forward to attending a game in the Yale Bowl, but surely they won’t try to play a game in that quagmire.

The Super Bowl scene from "Gus" (one of my favorite childhood films) looked fun! :)

bonarae
October 6th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Meanwhile...

Archer has asserted his mastery over Harvard. Or is it luck? xconfusedx