PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 reasons Delaware will TKO the Champ Bison

caribbeanhen
September 20th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Here is the answer key provided before the big test

Reason #1 - Delaware does the Mid-west right.

Let’s think back on our storied playoff history for just a minute. Way back in 2007. Went out west and took down Northern Iowa in the tractor storage facility and followed that great win up with a easy win over MVFC contender S Illinois in a soybean field. Delaware has owned the Mid-west like DuPont owns their employee’s…. No reason to change a thing. These memories are getting deeper and deeper in grey recesses so it's time for them to re-surface with a big win.....xnodx

Reason # 2– Noise is just that…. Noise – I know for a fact that if a team can learn to communicate with each other without the benefit of sound, they will be all the better for it, Verbal Clues, body language, eye contact, timing, knowing your teammates, sign language ….. whatever it takes….. Just block the noise out and focus on the task at hand and who needs to hear anyway…. We can always hope the game will not be looking like this xflaggedx

but all to often the Bison are the benificiary of yellow rain followed by Final score pain for the visitor.....

Reason # 3 – The Bison are not known for scheduling strong early OOC games, Robert Morris, Mississippi Valley State :pumpuke:and Delaware State come to mind…. You heard that right… Mississippi Valley State from lil bitty tina tiny Itta Bena Mississippi one of the worst teams in all of FCS population 2,047 on game day!
72-7 loss to the Bison last year and the Delta Devils have only won 3 games in 2 years, cupcakes never tasted any better than they do in the home in the backwoods of the Mississippi Delta……
And has it already been 5 years since the Bison swatted the homely Hornets 51-7, The Bison were very kind in that game, The Hens are not the Hornets!

Memo to the corporate Fargo Bison fans - the team from the state capitol will not be in North Dakota this Saturday.... keep an eye on the field

#4 – If South Dakota State can do it, why cant Delaware? xconfusedx
The Bison have fallen to rival S Dak State now 2 of the past 3 games……., JMU destroyed the Fast talking Racallies in the playoffs so why doesn’t Delaware have a chance to beat the Bison as well? Granted that final score of the JMU game is deceiving with all the turnovers…. but just know that it was Delaware that gave JMU a pretty fair contest last year in Newark..... one of the few FCS teams that did outside of Utah

#5 – Danny Rocco –
The head coach is getting paid and paid well. We brought him in to help us win just not games but big games…. When is the last time we won a big game? We are long past overdue
Everything is in place for a big win, we have the Bison looking ahead to a big conference game the following week against a team they really want and need to beat, Delaware is just a inconvient distraction.....

Head Coach Rocco has been to the misreable Fargo Dome for a playoff game so he has the needed F word, familiairty

and remember, if all else fails, the lights go out early

opportunity is knocking for the Hens….. Open the Door and let em in xpeacex

POD Knows
September 20th, 2018, 03:52 PM

Let’s think back on our storied playoff history for just a minute. Way back in 2007. Went out west and took down Northern Iowa in the tractor storage facility and followed that great win up with a easy win over MVFC contender S Illinois in a soybean field. Delaware has owned the Mid-west like DuPont owns their employee’s…. No reason to change a thing. These memories are getting deeper and deeper in grey recesses so it's time for them to re-surface with a big win.....xnodx

Reason # 2– Noise is just that…. Noise – I know for a fact that if a team can learn to communicate with each other without the benefit of sound, they will be all the better for it, Verbal Clues, body language, eye contact, timing, knowing your teammates, sign language ….. whatever it takes….. Just block the noise out and focus on the task at hand and who needs to hear anyway…. We can always hope the game will not be looking like this xflaggedx

but all to often the Bison are the benificiary of yellow rain followed by Final score pain for the visitor.....

Reason # 3 – The Bison are not known for scheduling strong early OOC games, Robert Morris, Mississippi Valley State :pumpuke:and Delaware State come to mind…. You heard that right… Mississippi Valley State from lil bitty tina tiny Itta Bena Mississippi one of the worst teams in all of FCS population 2,047 on game day!
72-7 loss to the Bison last year and the Delta Devils have only won 3 games in 2 years, cupcakes never tasted any better than they do in the home in the backwoods of the Mississippi Delta……
And has it already been 5 years since the Bison swatted the homely Hornets 51-7, The Bison were very kind in that game, The Hens are not the Hornets!

Memo to the corporate Fargo Bison fans - the team from the state capitol will not be in North Dakota this Saturday.... keep an eye on the field

The Bison have fallen to rival S Dak State now 2 of the past 3 games……., JMU destroyed the Fast talking Racallies in the playoffs so why doesn’t Delaware have a chance to beat the Bison as well? Granted that final score of the JMU game is deceiving with all the turnovers…. but just know that it was Delaware that gave JMU a pretty fair contest last year in Newark..... one of the few FCS teams that did outside of Utah

#5 – Danny Rocco –
The head coach is getting paid and paid well. We brought him in to help us win just not games but big games…. When is the last time we won a big game? We are long past overdue
Everything is in place for a big win, we have the Bison looking ahead to a big conference game the following week against a team they really want and need to beat, Delaware is just a inconvient distraction.....

Head Coach Rocco has been to the misreable Fargo Dome for a playoff game so he has the needed F word, familiairty

opportunity is knocking for the Hens….. Open the Door and let em in xpeacexJust how drunk are you? xdrunkyx

grizband
September 20th, 2018, 03:55 PM
No reason they can't beat the Bison. Of course it's a tall order for any FCS team, but it can be done!

JSUSoutherner
September 20th, 2018, 03:58 PM
38-3 Bison

blukeys
September 20th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Just how drunk are you? xdrunkyx

Puerto Rico has great rum.

katss07
September 20th, 2018, 04:04 PM
I think this will be a close one for a while, but the Bison D should be able to allow the offense to pull away in the third.

centennial
September 20th, 2018, 04:10 PM
I have now changed my prediction to 42-0 NDSU.

CockyGeek
September 20th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Oh boy. I hope you didn't put any money on this game. NDSU will blow Delaware out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gangtackle11
September 20th, 2018, 04:21 PM
NDSU -28 on 5 dimes.

I gotta Hand it to ya carrib - you are either smoking that ***** down there or you got cahungas the size of well.....North Dakota. Tbh GL & stay safe. xpeacex

Twentysix
September 20th, 2018, 04:35 PM
This guy has moxie... In a can.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ST_Lawson
September 20th, 2018, 05:44 PM

Delaware's not big enough to have more than one town. I don't believe you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Bison
September 20th, 2018, 05:45 PM

#5 – Danny Rocco –

opportunity is knocking for the Hens….. Open the Door and let em in xpeacexDamn fine piece of satire, CaribbeanHen...now I regret even more not meeting your funny-as-**** ass in San Juan.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cx500d
September 20th, 2018, 05:49 PM
This guy has moxie... In a can.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

i love Moxie! Became a Moxie addict when I lived in Maine. Wish I could get it here

https://images.talkbass.com/attachments/moxie3-jpg.2508981/

BisonTru
September 20th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Judging by UNA the noise won’t be a factor. Playoffs/SDSU will be different.

Iridebikes
September 20th, 2018, 06:18 PM
I think this will be a close one for a while, but the Bison D should be able to allow the offense to pull away in the third.

What do think? First 5 maybe 6 minutes of the game?

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 20th, 2018, 06:46 PM
i love Moxie! Became a Moxie addict when I lived in Maine. Wish I could get it here

https://images.talkbass.com/attachments/moxie3-jpg.2508981/

Too funny, nobody in Maine drinks that cough syrup. You know Coca-Cola just bought Moxie!!!

KPSUL
September 20th, 2018, 06:56 PM
NDSU -28 on 5 dimes.

I gotta Hand it to ya carrib - you are either smoking that ***** down there or you got cahungas the size of well.....North Dakota. Tbh GL & stay safe. xpeacex

Or a brain the size of his, well …… cahungas

katss07
September 20th, 2018, 07:34 PM
What do think? First 5 maybe 6 minutes of the game?
Nah, maybe a quarter and a half or so. Hell Sam does that pretty often

caribbeanhen
September 20th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Just how drunk are you? xdrunkyx

sober as a millenial but I could use a cold one,

just trying to keep it fun ..... seeing how alot of Bison fans never showed up on the game thread .....

POD Knows
September 20th, 2018, 08:39 PM

just trying to keep it fun ..... seeing how alot of Bison fans never showed up on the game thread .....:D, your post was gold, I thought maybe it was chemically inspired.

Redbird 4th & short
September 20th, 2018, 08:50 PM
xconfusedx

#4 – If South Dakota State can do it, why cant Delaware?

#5 – Danny Rocco –

anti-MVFC bias ??

xconfusedx

cx500d
September 20th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Too funny, nobody in Maine drinks that cough syrup. You know Coca-Cola just bought Moxie!!!

It was the bomb in the Brunswick/Lisbon corridor. I think they still have a Moxie festival in Lisbon. I didn't know Coke bought them; hope it shows up somewhere here. Yes, its vile and bitter, but it grows on you.

ysubigred
September 21st, 2018, 07:48 AM

#5 – Danny Rocco –

Ha you forgot #6,,, All that southern speed will kill the Bizon! Oh wait where is Delaware xsmiley_wix

POD Knows
September 21st, 2018, 07:54 AM
Ha you forgot #6,,, All that southern speed will kill the Bizon! Oh wait where is Delaware xsmiley_wixThere will be a lot of upper midwest and NE slow in this game

JSUSoutherner
September 21st, 2018, 07:58 AM
So if it's hot who wins?

CenMEBlackBearFan
September 21st, 2018, 08:44 AM

just trying to keep it fun ..... seeing how alot of Bison fans never showed up on the game thread .....

Caribbeanhen, Gotta admit your 5 reasons were fun to read, not sure we all agree but will be rooting for you to beat the spreadxdrunkyx

X-Factor
September 21st, 2018, 09:34 AM
The Bison run the jet sweep 9 plays in a row (3 - 3 ‘n outs), then realize the fullback dive is what catches the Del D sleeping, wins the game 2-0 after a missed 55 yd field goal and an endzone sack by their own offensive lineman (Bison secret agent).

Craig Bohl makes an appearance at halftime and asks why his key to the recruiting office/file cabinets no longer works

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 10:15 AM
So if it's hot who wins?

Well, since it's indoors, it comes down to who has access to Casey's Breakfast Pizza.

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 11:27 AM
Well, since it's indoors, it comes down to who has access to Casey's Breakfast Pizza.

Really? Why do that when bisonoline has a tailgate spread?

MR. CHICKEN
September 21st, 2018, 11:30 AM
Ha you forgot #6,,, All that southern speed will kill the Bizon! Oh wait where is Delaware xsmiley_wix

.......KEEP AN EYE ON.....#33.........PRETTY SURE BIZONSSSSS.......ARE AWARE......xnodx.....BROCCO!

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 11:33 AM
Really? Why do that when bisonoline has a tailgate spread?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHim and Tatanka crush it in the culinary game and I have only ever had fantastic work by the both of them. But we are MVFC team, therefore, we are sponsored by Casey's Breakfast Pizza.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 11:34 AM
Delaware fans...remember Custer was still alive when he left North Dakota

JSUSoutherner
September 21st, 2018, 11:46 AM
Him and Tatanka crush it in the culinary game and I have only ever had fantastic work by the both of them. But we are MVFC team, therefore, we are sponsored by Casey's Breakfast Pizza.

QT breakfast pizza is better.

*Runs away with Much Southern Speed*

siouxfan512
September 21st, 2018, 12:07 PM
Puerto Rico has great rum.

Speaking of which, that is how Delaware will try to win..... with The Annexation of Puerto Rico.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28903&stc=1

Thumper 76
September 21st, 2018, 01:23 PM

*Runs away with Much Southern Speed*

https://media.giphy.com/media/kPMwTWvKadCG4/giphy.gif

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 01:41 PM

*Runs away with Much Southern Speed*No wonder why you weren't here for the AGS gathering. That kind of heresy would have not been tolerated. xlolx

JSUSoutherner
September 21st, 2018, 02:02 PM
No wonder why you weren't here for the AGS gathering. That kind of heresy would have not been tolerated. xlolx

My absence had nothing to do with pizza preferences.

BEAR
September 21st, 2018, 02:10 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/kPMwTWvKadCG4/giphy.gif

+1 for using Monty Python in a response..xthumbsupx

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 02:13 PM
My absence had nothing to do with pizza preferences.Clearly you didn't get the joke

UNAPride
September 21st, 2018, 02:27 PM
No one will beat the Bison this season.

Start recruiting for next year.

Thumper 76
September 21st, 2018, 02:31 PM
No one will beat the Bison this season.

Start recruiting for next year.

xlolx that’s been said before by OOC teams that lost up there, only to have some MVFC team trip them up. Usually a team in blue and yellow recently. It was said a lot in 07 too when they had two FBS wins. Just because you beat a bad SUU team before getting shellacked doesn’t make them unbeatable.

ysubigred
September 21st, 2018, 02:43 PM
.......KEEP AN EYE ON.....#33.........PRETTY SURE BIZONSSSSS.......ARE AWARE......xnodx.....BROCCO!

Bizon will be saying to #33

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OGC.15ef7e5218b463829734dbfa263cc4ed&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f9D7Jr 7o9TjKta%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2bn4R2%2fekfEKA1sStG7pNnA

JayJ79
September 21st, 2018, 03:15 PM
Delaware's not big enough to have more than one town. I don't believe you.

North Dakota doesn't have a population big enough to have more than one town. But they like to pretend.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2018, 03:21 PM
Wonder if I should change my pick to Delaware?

xchinscratchx

Bisonator
September 21st, 2018, 03:26 PM
xlolx that’s been said before by OOC teams that lost up there, only to have some MVFC team trip them up. Usually a team in blue and yellow recently. It was said a lot in 07 too when they had two FBS wins. Just because you beat a bad SUU team before getting shellacked doesn’t make them unbeatable.

Grasping for relevance again and now you're even smacking a transition team.........so sadxlolx

Bison56
September 21st, 2018, 03:35 PM
My absence had nothing to do with pizza preferences.

Talk like that and you would not have made it home.xnodx

JSUSoutherner
September 21st, 2018, 03:38 PM
Talk like that and you would not have made it home.xnodx

Fascinating.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2018, 03:44 PM

Thumper: Which one would be the best for the team pre-game meal addition?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28904&stc=1

:D

JSUSoutherner
September 21st, 2018, 04:08 PM

The one on the right.

Thumper 76
September 21st, 2018, 04:26 PM

Obvious answer is obvious. One of each xpeacex

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 04:31 PM
Speaking of which, that is how Delaware will try to win..... with The Annexation of Puerto Rico.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28903&stc=1

huh? That will drag the whole state down the ****ter

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2018, 04:56 PM
huh? That will drag the whole state down the ****ter

every ****hole has it's charms... haha

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 05:03 PM
every ****hole has it's charms... haha
There was a story in the WSJ the other day about PR being the new rich mans tax haven

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2018, 05:07 PM
There was a story in the WSJ the other day about PR being the new rich mans tax haven

if anyone want to be a resident of Puerto Rico (have to be on Island 182 days of the year) there are some big tax breaks being offered

https://media.gq.com/photos/5ba0227a8ce6d805ca628b95/16:9/w_1600/Puerto-Rico-Very-The-Newest-Haven-For-The-Super-Rich-GQ-Oct-101118-01.jpg

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 06:20 AM
Damn fine piece of satire, CaribbeanHen...now I regret even more not meeting your funny-as-**** ass in San Juan.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When will you be at the Douglas Pub again.....? Next time Southren Bison

I've got a bit more satire on the History of Bluehen football centered on Head coaches, pasted from Gohens

I have noticed the never ending discussion for lack of a better word about how fans perceive thier favorite Head Coaches. So Let’s take a look back at the history of Delaware football and the coaches with a bit of a tropical twist. Facts in here compliments of wiki and lot’s pure unadulterated fiction….

Bill Murray was kind of the predecessor of great things to come. In his 11 seasons as head coach he had a 49-16-2 record, including a National Championship in 1946 with a Cigar Bowl victory down in Tampa over Rollins College. That game can be found on Youtube by the way, some of those players has some serious talent.

In along comes Mickey Mouse, who the heck is that you ask? Well The Walt Disney Theme started out with a simple creative animated cartoon and Delaware football started out kind of the same way with some animation on napkins just like Mickey did. Who knew that?

His name was David Nelson and he was a creative genius who laid the foundation to what would become Delaware’s Disney Land…. Delaware Football! Like Walt Disney before him, Coach Nelson probably didn’t realize that those napkin and chalkboard sessions diagraming creative deception with his protégé Harlod R were going to eventually build theme parks and stadiums named after them. Coach Nelson finished with a 84-42-2 record and handed the team over to Harold “Tubby” Raymond in 1966.

It is written that while Nelson developed the Wing T it was Tubby Raymond who perfected it. Tubby found himself in a pretty good situation and not only took advantage of it, he had a big part of not only putting Delaware football on the national map, but the entire state so to speak. Today, many people still associate the state of Delaware with the football program, a fact that was forgotten by the evil president that came later. Tubby took a very good blueprint and building foundation and erected the State of Delaware’s Disney World with the main thrill ride being the Delaware Wing T…… After amassing 300 wins (119 losses), the Hall of Fame Coach retired in 2001. The keys to Empire were handed over to a young and brash former Bluehen Linebacker by the name of Kurt Charles Keeler.

The theme park was now under the leadership of new CEO and Head Coach KC Keeler who wasted no time declaring that he was here to win National championships. Keeler was high energy, kind of like the keys to the Penthosue of Tubby’s Delaware football Condo had been handed over to a Hollywood sunglasses wearing Star that liked to invite talented guests to perform at his Bluehen block parties. As promised, KC wasted no time and delivered what all Blue Hen fans had been waiting to see for decades… a 2003 National Championship! Hen fans celebrated the new head coach, KC owned the town and everything that came with it. He was the King for now but as time marched on, some began to call the King Keeler into question. Those questions soon went away as Coach Keeler always had a knack to rent the best talent to perform at his Saturday Bluehen parties, and made it to Madison Square the big stage so to speak 2 more times during his reign.

Now with all Kings, jealously and evil was lurking down in the moat only this time the evil was actually up in the Ivory tower. A new football Grinch was in town and he looked at the football CEO as kind of a King that needed to be taken down a notch. King KC was not the only thing in his sights, he wanted to bring down the entire empire. The great Magic Kingdom known as Delaware football, a state treasure. Eventually KC, tired of the bickering and worn down by a stunning collapse to one of his Championship parties, began to tire. Afterall, the King had great vision for the UD but he was talking to people that didn’t want to see, the Kings magic was gone and a hit was ordered. A smiling henchman was brought in from Beantown to take down KC and he was mercifully fired. KC Keeler finished up at 86-52 at Delaware and it should be noted that he now owns a very successful Ranch down in Texas.

The deed dirty was done, the King was dead and a Jester was brought in to fill the position, the only thing is that nobody was laughing. Dave Brock, after a proclaimed national search was named as the Head Coach of the Delaware Bluehens. The year was 2013. Now in hindsight, the person that hired Dave should be more embarrassed than Dave. Dave Brock gave it his all but the real shame is not Dave’s, it would be whomever made the decision to put Coach Brock in the position to begin with. Coach Brock finished at 19-23 and was finally given one of his prongs in 2016.

Anyway, a fresh tropical breeze swept the evil corporate clueless types out of Newark and we have the beginning of a new era. That breath of fresh Air includes a head coach that actually has a very good resume is now in charge and we are all waiting to see if Coach Danny Rocco will be able to get this once great Delaware icon, The Hens, back not only to the playoffs but playoff wins.

Gil Dobie
September 22nd, 2018, 06:36 AM
Never fear, Gil Dobie will be there. Haven't been to a Bison loss since 2010. My brother has had all the bad luck.

However I think the game will be closer than expected.

.......and FCS has pretty good recent history against the Wolverines.

Little Stevie
September 22nd, 2018, 09:04 AM
Delaware is good team,but NDSU and JMU still have most talent.

Daytripper
September 22nd, 2018, 11:26 AM
Delaware is on the rise. They will keep it close for a quarter or so.....but they're not quite ready to win this one. Bizon 35 Hens 9.

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 11:39 AM
Delaware is on the rise. They will keep it close for a quarter or so.....but they're not quite ready to win this one. Bizon 35 Hens 9.

Before the game is over, City of Fargo will have to activate the Mass Panic Plan as 18,000 shocked Bison fans all have to be evacuated from the Fargo Dome and make a run on Fargo General ER, Symptoms include

Panic
aniexity disorder
talking in tongues
confusion
speachless
general hysteria

https://cdn.onlyinyourstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/30650479996_6a8a482a8c_k-700x463.jpg

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 11:48 AM
....AH'M THINKIN'........IT'S CARSON'S OWN.....PHILLY PLAY......DAT SENDS DUH BIZONSSSSS.........INTA SHOCK & DISMAY..............BRAWK!!!

JSUSoutherner
September 22nd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Bumped for entertainment purposes.

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 02:56 PM
Bumped for entertainment purposes.

Wasnt it created for laughter?

Dewey

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 03:54 PM
Wasnt it created for laughter?

Dewey

sure was.... mission accopmlished

KPSUL
September 22nd, 2018, 04:12 PM
sure was.... mission accopmlished

When you try too hard to be funny, it's normally not really funny - like in this case!

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 04:20 PM
When you try to had to be funny, it's normally not really funny - like in this case!

I was just telling the truth

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 07:36 PM
When you try to had to be funny, it's normally not really funny - like in this case!

....LIKE LONESOME GEORGE SAID....."EVERAH-BODY FUNNY, NOW YOU FUNNY TOO"..........AWK!

Lorne_Malvo
September 22nd, 2018, 07:47 PM
....LIKE LONESOME GEORGE SAID....."EVERAH-BODY FUNNY, NOW YOU FUNNY TOO"..........AWK!

I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?

uni88
September 22nd, 2018, 11:48 PM
I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer.

fansincehighschool
September 23rd, 2018, 07:20 AM
One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer.

One of George Thorogood's better songs.

MR. CHICKEN
September 23rd, 2018, 09:00 AM

......LISTEN TA DUH SONG................AWQ!

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2018, 11:02 AM
......LISTEN TA DUH SONG................AWQ!

Watch the movie. :)

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5547862c6bb3f73e7933ba2f-960-720.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 23rd, 2018, 11:10 AM
Goodfellas was/is an awesome movie.

MR. CHICKEN
September 23rd, 2018, 11:16 AM

....YER DUH ONE...WHIFF UH QUESTION........LISTEN TA DUH SONG.........YOU'LL GET........YER ANSWER........xrolleyesx.........AWK!

cx500d
September 23rd, 2018, 12:46 PM
One of John Lee Hooker's better songs.

FYP

Lorne_Malvo
September 23rd, 2018, 12:49 PM
....YER DUH ONE...WHIFF UH QUESTION........LISTEN TA DUH SONG.........YOU'LL GET........YER ANSWER........xrolleyesx.........AWK!
I know the song. Look up. This is sailing over your head.

Bisonoline
September 23rd, 2018, 02:25 PM
One of George Thorogood's better songs.

Which is funny because he doesnt drink.

MR. CHICKEN
September 23rd, 2018, 03:41 PM
...."ONE BURBON, ONE SCOTCH, ONE BEER".....WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN 1953.......BY RUDY TOOMBS & RECORDED BY AMOS MILBURN...............BRAWK!

....JOHN LEE HOOKER'S VERSION 1966.......AWK!

....GEORGE THOROGOOD & DELAWARE DESTROYER'S VERSION 1977.........IS ACTUALLY UH MEDLEY OF......HOOKER'S SONG .."HOUSE RENT BOOGIE" & HOOKER'S VERSION OF "ONE BURBON, ONE SCOTCH, ONE BEER"................DOODLE-DOO!

.....THE LINE....."EVERYBODY FUNNY.....NOW YOU FUNNY TOO"......IS IN "HOUSE RENT BOOGIE" PART OF MEDLEY............BAWK!

......YOUSE ARE NOW READY....FO' ROCK 'N ROLL....TRIVIA PURSUIT.......AWK!