PDA

View Full Version : Patriot League Pick 'Em - Week 4

TheValleyRaider
September 17th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Am I doing this now? Looks like I'm doing this now.

Look everybody, the PL got an OOC win this weekend, and it wasn't one most of us expected! One conference game on the schedule, a few more Ivy games too.

LAFAYETTE @ COLGATE*

Dartmouth @ HOLY CROSS

Central Connecticut St @ FORDHAM

Columbia @ GEORGETOWN

LEHIGH @ Penn

BUCKNELL @ Villanova

Game of the Week: I'm picking the Crusaders and Big Green, to see if HC can do it again. Honorable mention to Lehigh-Penn

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 17th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Big week for the league. Holy Cross can really assert itself with a win. Lehigh will get back on the radar with a win at Franklin Field. A Fordham victory could get them back on track as well. The Rams still have potential despite being 0-3.

Bottom line, the PL needs a winning record against OOC competition this week.

van
September 17th, 2018, 05:46 PM
16-3 on the year after a good week

LAFAYETTE @ COLGATE, a well rested raider team and a struggling Pards

Dartmouth @ HOLY CROSS, not sold on Cross and doubt that Green will choke like Eli did last week

Central Connecticut St @ FORDHAM, if Rams have anything this is the week to show it, Rams ecked out the win last year but this years Rams don't seem to have the same stuff

Columbia @ GEORGETOWN, could be ugly as the wheels seem to have come off for the Hoyas

LEHIGH @ Penn, Franklin Field has not been kind in the past, hoping we got our quota of turnovers out of the way last week and O is in synch

BUCKNELL @ Villanova, Nova can score and Buffs can't

carney2
September 17th, 2018, 06:32 PM
LAFAYETTE @ COLGATE - 'gate may not be as good as predicted and the Pards gave notice lasst week that they may be better. Still, this gap is very wide.

Dartmouth @ HOLY CROSS - Need a little more to become a Cross believer.

Central Connecticut St @ FORDHAM - The Rams have shown little to nothing so far.

Columbia @ GEORGETOWN - It is Georgetown after all.

LEHIGH @ Penn - With Bragalone the Stains have a chance. Without, not so much.

BUCKNELL @ Villanova - How does Bucky beat a team that can score? They don't.

UNHWildcat18
September 17th, 2018, 07:20 PM
PL goes 0-5 in OOC this week, Colgate wins

bonarae
September 17th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Colgate
Dartmouth
CCSU
Columbia
Penn
Villanova

TheValleyRaider
September 17th, 2018, 08:29 PM
5-1 a week ago (yep, Holy Cross), 15-3 for the season. Let's keep it going, which seems to get tougher as we start to learn a few things about teams.

Lafayette at Colgate Colgate Raiders get a free week after the cancellation, and some nice press to boot. The rest is probably more pertinent when it comes to facing the Leopards. Lafayette put a scare into Monmouth, and I was nearly expecting that to be the game where the Pards break expectations. It was, I suppose, though not quite as "broken" as usual. It remains to be seen if Garret's gang has turned an actual corner, but even if they have, the gap here seems too big the Raiders are ready. Big opportunity for the Raiders to get out in front of the League at 2-0, and just in time to celebrate the school's bicentennial.

Dartmouth at Holy Cross Dartmouth I almost did it, I almost took the Saders to do it again. In their defense, Chesney has done good work getting them to play hard, and this game is in Worcester, where they just topped Yale. On the other hand, Big Green probably benefits from getting a game under their belts, and started the year as a likely better side. I'm not prepared to completely buy into the Cross yet, but this one would make me a real believer (and definitely glad Colgate's already got that W).

Central Connecticut State at Fordham Fordham The Rams started well, hanging on with (an admittedly bad) FBS team. Since then, it has been a pair of blowouts. I've been a Ram-backer (though not Rambacker) so far this year, but this is a worthy test for a would-be contender. CCSU is no joke, and we'll see what kind of team the Rams really have in this matchup. Fordham eked one out in New Britain a year ago, I'll take homefield holding in this one.

Columbia at Georgetown Columbia A promising opener for the Hoyas has since devolved into something a little more (sadly) familiar. Unfamiliar, of course, is the idea of Columbia as an Ivy League contender. Well, contender might be a bit strong, but certainly vastly improved. What was once a matchup of cellar-dwellers looks more like a mismatch. I doubt this one is as bad as what happened in Hanover, but it'll be enough.

Lehigh at Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Like Fordham, recent performances have cast some doubt on the Hawks so far. In their defense, Navy is a challenge for anyone, and Villanova is a CAA contender. Still not quite sure what to make of the Hawks, but this game could tell quite a bit. Penn is not a Nova or Navy's level, but I would be willing to say they're better than St. Francis, a team Lehigh has beaten. Quakers put up 65 points in victory a year ago, and while I expect a better showing from Lehigh, not sure it's enough in Philly. A win, though, would be a big bounce back.

Bucknell at Villanova Villanova Another PA-based PL team goes to Philadelphia (or at least close enough to be Big 5). While other teams' identities are still forming, it seems fair to say Bucknell's has not changed. A great defense with less-than-great offense. Villanova is coming off an upset at the hands of Towson, and will likely be looking to get back to form. This feels like one of those matchups that would be a better basketball game, but isn't it too early to start talking basketball (even in Lewisburg)?

maninthehighcastle
September 18th, 2018, 09:41 AM
LAFAYETTE @ COLGATE*

Dartmouth @ HOLY CROSS

Columbia @ GEORGETOWN

LEHIGH @ Penn

BUCKNELL @ Villanova

ColgateTD
September 18th, 2018, 10:53 AM
TVR: Carney is the official weekly thread starter - you can look it up.

Colgate - May be a bit of rust on the Raiders, but they should come through.
Holy Cross - I'm convinced a new coach and last week's result make HC a new program with new vision.
CCS - Rams on a slide downward - don't see them ever in this game.
Columbia - With Al Bagnardi the Lions have a coach who can outdo the Hoyas, and most others.
Lehigh - Going against my better instincts here; see the Engineers coming out of their funk at Franklin Fd.
Nova - nuf said.

World
September 18th, 2018, 02:21 PM
LAFAYETTE @ COLGATE*

Dartmouth @ HOLY CROSS

Columbia @ GEORGETOWN

LEHIGH @ Penn

BUCKNELL @ Villanova

Go Green
September 18th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Holy Cross - I'm convinced a new coach and last week's result make HC a new program with new vision.

One thing to keep in mind-- last year, Yale had an easy time with HC. Not hard to imagine that when they jumped to the early lead, they thought "here we go again" and went into cruise control. Hence, HC was able to get back in it.

Last year, Dartmouth beat HC in overtime. I don't think the Green are going to take HC lightly at all.

crusader11
September 18th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Early line is HC +3.

TheValleyRaider
September 18th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Usually, but not much so far this year.

Happy to yield, of course, but we need a site for our usual...conversation

ngineer
September 18th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Frozen or not, the 'tundra' of Hamilton will be very unfriendly. Red Raiders 35-14

Holy Cross may be building some confidence which can go a long way. Crusaders go green, 28-24

A good game for Fordham to grab a W. Not easy, but I picking on hope here, Rams 34-31

Columbia may not be the 'gem of the ocean', but she will ride well on the Potomac, Lions 38-17

Lehigh at Penn relies upon Bragalone's return. The Frosh RB showed well at Navy, but having both weapons appears to be needed. Defense showing better promise than last year, should keep the Quackers within reach. Time for a couple turnovers to go Mountain Hawks' way. Lehigh 34-29

Bucky's D may let them hang within reach for a half, but their offense cannot find a way. Villanova, 41-14.

DFW HOYA
September 18th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Lafayette at Colgate: There were some good signs from the Leopards last week despite giving up too much on defense to Monmouth. The rushing game has to improve, however, to have any meaningful chance against Colgate, which will punish teams with a mediocre effort on the ground. The Red Raiders are looking at a run where they could run the table into November and it starts at home this week after the unforeseen open week following the cancellation of the Furman game. Colgate has too much depth to let this slip by, though Lafayette won't back and down.

Dartmouth at Holy Cross: Two teams that exceeded expectations last week, it's not often that Holy Cross is rising momentum into a Week Four game like this. Two late drives in the fourth quarter made the difference in last week's game, and given that this series always is close (four of the last five settled by a field goal or less), the momentum favors HC late.

Central Connecticut State at Fordham: This is a critical game for the Fordham season. The Rams have been underwhelming in each of its first three games, and should have done better against Stony Brook. Now, they take a step down in the schedule for a thrid straight week, facing a CCSU team whose only win was against a winless D-II team in Lincoln (PA) and which was tossed around pretty good by Columbia at home last week. Any realistic chance at a winning season at Rose Hill starts this week, and should allow for a happy Homecoming crowd.

Columbia at Georgetown: The Hoyas haven't won a home game in two years. Since they outlasted Columbia in 2016. they are 2-20 with a roster that is not deep enough to beat anyone right now. Injuries have cut into Columbia's edge in this one but they are still favored. This year's Homecoming figures to have more students outside the gates than inside, as interest is waning for a Georgetown team that had more turnovers than first downs last week versus Dartmouth and ranks 118th in rushing. If you never have success at home, it's hard to build any interest.

Lehigh at Pennslvania: Another must-win game on the PL calendar. Lehigh is hoping for that same bounceback Holy Cross enjoyed in fighting past its loss to BC to give Yale a game, and while Lehigh was not the match of Navy, it is more than competitive for the Quakers. If the Engineers cannot revive its run game, however, Penn prevails and Coen's seat begins to warm up.

Bucknell at Villanova: The traditionally weak Bucknell offense stands little chance against a Villanova attack that averages 28 points a game and beat Lehigh by three touchdowns in week 2. Bucknell doesn't have the offense to regularly put up 28 points in a non-conference game and ranks 113th in rushing offense. Defense will keep it close for a while, but not for long.

TheValleyRaider
September 18th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Colgate will wear special throwback uniforms this weekend to help celebrate the school's bicentennial.
https://gocolgateraiders.com/news/2018/9/18/football-throwback-uniforms-two-years-in-making.aspx

The printed burlap numbers are probably my favorite random detail, though the back bumper on the helmet is cool

Only to be worn once, then auctioned off

https://gocolgateraiders.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=15&image_path=/images/2018/9/18/Uniform_Reveal_Program_Graphic.jpg

Posted in the uniform thread, but figured it should get some play here

DFW HOYA
September 18th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Not really much of a throwback. They could have gone Iowa State retro:

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2013/08/06/0ap1000000227108.jpg

Pards Rule
September 19th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Colgate will wear special throwback uniforms this weekend to help celebrate the school's bicentennial.
https://gocolgateraiders.com/news/2018/9/18/football-throwback-uniforms-two-years-in-making.aspx

The printed burlap numbers are probably my favorite random detail, though the back bumper on the helmet is cool

Only to be worn once, then auctioned off

https://gocolgateraiders.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=15&image_path=/images/2018/9/18/Uniform_Reveal_Program_Graphic.jpg

Posted in the uniform thread, but figured it should get some play here
Ahhh, they should have used number 13 in the promo, no?

Bluefish845
September 19th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Colgate
Dartmouth
Central CT
Columbia
Penn
Villanova

PAllen
September 19th, 2018, 07:23 PM
I'll go with Colgate and a string of PL losses. Holy Cross and Lehigh have decent shots at wins, but Dartmouth won't be surprised this week, and I'm not sure Lehigh can turn it back on against Penn after giving up before the Navy game even started. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the PL slaughter continues.

Go Green
September 20th, 2018, 08:06 AM
I think Columbia will win by about the 18-point spread on Saturday. I do not think that it will be anywhere near as bad as Dartmouth-Georgetown. Not only does Columbia have some key injuries, but (unlike a lot of others), I think Georgetown is better than they showed in Hanover.

carney2
September 20th, 2018, 08:20 AM

I passed the baton to DFW but apparently he dropped it.

DFW HOYA
September 20th, 2018, 11:38 AM

Well, sort of. I usually can't get to doing picks until Monday night and some want to start earlier.

I can open the thread but I won't have much more to add for a day or two.

Leopard Loyalist
September 20th, 2018, 12:07 PM
LAFAYETTE @ COLGATE*

Dartmouth @ HOLY CROSS

Columbia @ GEORGETOWN

LEHIGH @ Penn

BUCKNELL @ Villanova

RichH2
September 20th, 2018, 04:31 PM
One thing for sure, PL will not get swept. :)

Holy Cross Crusaders will need some luck

Forham CCSU is not a cupcake but Rams have decent talent if their O can get in sync

Columbia Hoyas may make a game of it for a while.

Lehigh I really dont like Penn.Havent since the early 60s. That said. Neither of these teams are what they were last year. That weighs in Lehigh's favor. We have a D of sorts. O gets Bragalone and Christiano back. This is the 3rd week together for this patchwork OL. Are they more in sync? Hope so.

Villanova Bison may slow down Nova O but doubt they'll score much vs Nova D.

Our guaranteed W'

Colgate Raiders have not shown much so far but Pards are not close to their level of play

Go Green
September 20th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Turns out that Penn had at least one key injury last week and another key player apparently did not go out for the team this season.

Quakers may not be as formidable as feared...

Gangtackle11
September 20th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Colgate 27 Lafayette 7
Holy Cross 24 Dartmouth 21
Columbia 24 Georgetown 16
Penn 28 Lehigh 21
Villanova 35 Bucknell 0

TheValleyRaider
September 20th, 2018, 04:42 PM

Well, sort of. I usually can't get to doing picks until Monday night and some want to start earlier.

I can open the thread but I won't have much more to add for a day or two.

I don't usually have anything to add until Monday myself, but figured it was better to get things started.

Plus I like making picks Monday afternoon, and Colgate is 2-0 so far when I do. Not saying it's a trend, but... xwhistlex

Sader87
September 20th, 2018, 05:00 PM
There's a 'Pick 'em" thread every week on the HC board that I run if y0u want to chime in there....we (I should say I) actually keep track of well you've done every week too. xlolx

RichH2
September 20th, 2018, 06:33 PM
There's a 'Pick 'em" thread every week on the HC board that I run if y0u want to chime in there....we (I should say I) actually keep track of well you've done every week too. xlolx

Thanks for the reminder 87. Would've forgotten it.

van
September 20th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Turns out that Penn had at least one key injury last week and another key player apparently did not go out for the team this season.

Quakers may not be as formidable as feared...

didn't they lose their starting safety last week?

Go...gate
September 20th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Colgate 24, Lafayette 7

Holy Cross 26, Dartmouth 21

Fordham 19, Central Connecticut 17

Columbia 17, Georgetown 14

Lehigh 33, Penn 28

Villanova 40, Bucknell 16

Bonus Pick: Princeton 28, Monmouth 27

RichH2
September 20th, 2018, 11:10 PM
Colgate 24, Lafayette 7

Holy Cross 26, Dartmouth 21

Fordham 19, Central Connecticut 17

Columbia 17, Georgetown 14

Lehigh 33, Penn 28

Villanova 40, Bucknell 16

Bonus Pick: Princeton 28, Monmouth 27

I scanned these picks quickly. My first thought was What is Go thinking here. Looked again. Take it back. Looks good.. Too conservative on Raiders I think.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 20th, 2018, 11:23 PM
15-4 overall

Colgate 37 Lafayette 13
Fordham 27 Central Connecticut State 24
Holy Cross 27 Dartmouth 17
Columbia 27 Georgetown 9
Lehigh 34 Penn 24
Villanova 38 Bucknell 10

Go Green
September 21st, 2018, 05:15 AM
didn't they lose their starting safety last week?

He was also their co-captain.

And it turns out that a transfer linebacker from Syracuse who was a two-time All Ivy is not playing this season.

Fordham
September 21st, 2018, 05:26 AM
Colgate 27 Lafayette 7
Holy Cross 24 Dartmouth 21
Columbia 24 Georgetown 16
Penn 28 Lehigh 21
Villanova 35 Bucknell 0

<cough, cough>

Bill
September 21st, 2018, 02:01 PM
I sit at a very impressive 16-3 so far...

LAFAYETTE @ COLGATE*

Dartmouth @ HOLY CROSS

Columbia @ GEORGETOWN

LEHIGH @ Penn

BUCKNELL @ Villanova

It's about time I start losing some of these PL vs. OOC games...but in 2018, no one ever went poor betting against the PL.xdrunkyx

Lehigh Football Nation
September 21st, 2018, 09:39 PM
I have 2 losses on the year

Colgate
Holy Cross
Fordham
Columbia
Lehigh
Villanova

Cross is for real

Game breakdown and fearless prediction of Lehigh/Penn:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2018/09/2018-week-4-penn-game-breakdown-and.html

ColgateTD
September 22nd, 2018, 10:02 AM
No tundra up here. Nice day for a game, should be in the high 50s - low 60s by game time.

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 12:20 PM
Breneman finishes off a long drive with a dive from 3 yards out. A fake on the extra point goes in, Raiders up to start

8-0 Colgate
8:13 1st

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 12:29 PM
Lafayette punter fumbles the snap, recovered by Colgate at the 10. 3 plays later, Holland takes it in

15-0 Colgate
5:34 1st

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 12:33 PM
Awesome crowd at the Colgate game! Might be the most full I've ever seen the Dunlap stands.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 12:41 PM
Lafayette gets to the Colgate 5 then the Leopard QB proceeds to drop the snap to waste a down then throws up a duck that gets picked in the end zone.

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 12:45 PM
Lafayette drove the length of the field, but Daramy-Swaray with the end zone pick stops the threat. Raiders driving as the clock runs out.

Lafayette 0
Colgate 15
End 1st

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 12:46 PM
Awesome crowd at the Colgate game! Might be the most full I've ever seen the Dunlap stands.

Big weekend in Hamilton. Homecoming and Family Weekend, plus the school is kicking off our bicentennial celebration. Lots going on, almost certainly going to be the best crowd of the season.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 12:56 PM
TD 'Gate! This one is over. Not sure if there was ever any doubt to start....

22-0 Colgate 11:13 2Q

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 12:56 PM
Twyman takes a swing pass to the house from 15 yards out. Another long drive, another touchdown.

22-0 Colgate
11:13 2nd

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Lafayette forced to punt, and Daramy-Swaray takes it to the house!

29-0 Colgate
1:47 2nd

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 01:27 PM
Tip ball intercepted by Castillo, returned down inside the 5. Matthews takes it in on 2nd down to close the half

36-0 Colgate
0:09 2nd

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 01:27 PM
CCSU 17 Fordham 6 0:25 2Q
Dartmouth 20 Holy Cross 0 Half
Columbia 10 Georgetown 0 7:36 2Q

Another brutal start for this week. The state of the PL at this point both sad and embarrassing....

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 01:29 PM
Lafayette 0
Colgate 36
Halftime

So far so good in Hamilton. Raiders rolling on both sides of the ball. The only real complaint I have is a few too many penalties. Long downs and extended opposition drives will hurt against a better team.

30 minutes to go, no reason to let the Leopards back in this one.

crusader11
September 22nd, 2018, 01:35 PM
I haven't seen Holy Cross get physically pushed around in a half of football like that in probably forever.

The HC defense was actually pretty good. Dartmouth should probably be up 35-0.

The offense recorded 19 yards and 0 first downs in the first half.

I guess when you hire the Tuts RB coach as your OC this is to be expected.

Pards Rule
September 22nd, 2018, 01:37 PM
I havent seen this dismal a half of Pardball since well Villanova last year!

Go Green
September 22nd, 2018, 01:39 PM
I haven't seen Holy Cross get physically pushed around in a half of football like that in probably forever.

My senior season (1992) we did something similar at Fitton, winning 48-0.

But you guys have shown that you can come from behind this season. It ain't over yet.

RichH2
September 22nd, 2018, 01:52 PM
Well here we go again. Geez. We arent challenging in any game so far.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 01:56 PM
Well here we go again. Geez. We arent challenging in any game so far.

Fordham has a pulse against CCSU. Just a ton of mistakes by the Rams.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
TD Rams!

CCSU 17-13 10:58 3Q

Dartmouth scored again. Holy Cross is getting run off their own field....

27-0 Big Green 6:44 3Q

Fordham
September 22nd, 2018, 02:01 PM
Fordham has a pulse against CCSU. Just a ton of mistakes by the Rams.

Yep - we're fighting. The way the game started I thought we were headed for a blowout loss as they were pushing us around at will on O and their D was stuffing us consistently. Momentum turned with a pick in the 2nd Q and we got it back to 10-6 but gave up a blocked punt with less than 50 seconds left and they drove down like a hot knife through butter for an easy score right before the half. Brutal.

We now have some momentum back with a great drive just now and are pumped up. Need a big stand here from the D. Our true frosh QB Demorat looking very good today both passing and running. Decision making has been good even though the OL continues to be sieve like.

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 02:02 PM
Raider drive stalls due to a penalty. Puzzi hits from 34.

39-0 Colgate
9:34 3rd

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 02:07 PM
CCSU with a pick 6

Blue Devils 24 Fordham 13 8:33 3Q

aceinthehole
September 22nd, 2018, 02:07 PM
Pick-6 Blue Devils.

Central - 24
Fordham - 13

Fordham
September 22nd, 2018, 02:13 PM
Pick-6 Blue Devils.

Central - 24
Fordham - 13
ugh - that was brutal. I missed the play. What happened?

I asked up top for us to make a defensive stop. I should have gone further and asked for a successful drive to follow

Lehigh Football Nation
September 22nd, 2018, 02:15 PM
Cross is for real

Perhaps I misspoke

DFW HOYA
September 22nd, 2018, 02:26 PM
Hoyas matched last week's first down total by halftime...three.

Columbia 10
Georgetown 0
Halftime

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 02:29 PM
Lafayette failed to convert on 4th down near midfield, Holland finishes off the short drive with a TD plunge. PAT hit the right post

45-0 Colgate
0:08 3rd

Go Green
Perhaps I misspoke

There goes the shutout.

Oh well. :)

Go Lehigh TU owl
I don't understand why Lehigh continues to target Christiano deep when he's clearly hurt/hobbled. He hasn't looked right all season.

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 02:31 PM
Leopards have the ball, but the Colgate defense has been good so far. Offense has taken the air out of the ball to keep the clock moving. Announcers have been talking about pie.

Lafayette 0
Colgate 45
End 3rd

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 02:31 PM
Very small crowd at Franklin Field today for Lehigh/Penn game; the turnout for the Quakers is particularly poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 02:38 PM
Big play got Lafayette deep, but the short FG attempt was well left. Not even close

45-0 Colgate
12:49

Sage Attwood now in at QB for Colgate

DFW HOYA
September 22nd, 2018, 02:39 PM
Very small crowd at Franklin Field today for Lehigh/Penn game; the turnout for the Quakers is particularly poor.

It wasn't always the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhU5ouhdhXs

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 02:41 PM
Lehigh 0 Penn 0 end 1Q

Lehigh will have a 22 yard FG attempt to start the 2nd quarter. Really missed an opportunity for 7 after Penn was flagged for a PI in the end zone.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 02:43 PM
Mish FG good!

Lehigh 3 Penn 0 14:57 2Q

Go Green
September 22nd, 2018, 02:45 PM

Nobody has taken a bigger hit in attendance in the past three decades than Penn.

Pards Rule
September 22nd, 2018, 02:50 PM
Nobody has taken a bigger hit in attendance in the past three decades than Penn.

Do they do that stupid and timeworn toast thing anymore??

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 02:55 PM
About 6 minutes to play, Northrup comes in for Lafayette

TheValleyRaider
September 22nd, 2018, 02:59 PM
Leopards go for it on 4th down near the end zone, but nowhere close. That might seal the shutout

45-0 Colgate
3:39 4th

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
TD Penn, big pass play set up a short run into the EZ

6-3 Quakers 7:49 2Q

Go Green

I haven't made the trip to Franklin Field since the games started streaming (hence, part of the attendance problem).

I always thought the toast thing was dumb, too.

Fordham
Fordham - game over. Young team made some critical mistakes that cost the game - the blocked punt leading to a TD to end the first half and then the pick 6. Congrats to CCSU - I knew this would be a tough game and they earned the win. Following the first few series I thought this was going to be a blowout but we settled in after that and it was a good battle, save for those 2 big mistakes.

We have a few true freshman who are very good players. Demorat at QB is legit. Ryan Greenhagen is a very, very good LB for us. Partnered with Cunningham, we are very strong at LB. It's on both lines that we are just inexperienced and weak.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Darmouth 34 Holy Cross 14 Final
CCSU 24 Fordham 13 Final

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 03:01 PM
TD Penn, big pass play set up a short run into the EZ

7-3 Quakers 7:49 2Q

6-3 - the Penn kicker doinked the kick square off the upright on the extra point.

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 03:02 PM

They literally made an announcement about the toast toss at the end of the 3rd quarter about 2-3 minutes ago.

Fordham
September 22nd, 2018, 03:05 PM
They literally made an announcement about the toast toss at the end of the 3rd quarter about 2-3 minutes ago.

so funny. I don't know anyone who likes that.

TheValleyRaider
Lafayette 0
Colgate 45
Final

Fitting tribute to the 1932 team, a shutout. Good performance against an outmatched team. Need to clean up penalties, and not let bad habits develop. A better opponent will take advantage of those chances.

Lafayette's kickers definitely had some power. Their punts were deep, and their one kickoff struck the goalpost.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Lehigh's OL is getting blown up on every play. No answer for the blitz. Mayes had Christiano wide open but couldn't make an accurate throw.

Sader87
September 22nd, 2018, 03:07 PM
Dartmouth looked very solid today....I'd be shocked if they aren't in the mix for the Ivy title.

We are very much a work in progress.

RichH2
September 22nd, 2018, 03:08 PM
Lehigh's OL is getting blown up on every play. No answer for the blitz. Mayes had Christiano wide open but couldn't make an accurate throw.

Blitzing right up the middle. Ugh. OL getting trashed right now.

RichH2
September 22nd, 2018, 03:09 PM
14-3 Penn

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 03:09 PM
TD Penn. Lehigh defense looks similar to last year. Just giving up huge plays.

13-3 4:29 2Q

The PL has put on a disgraceful display of football so far today. This is hard to watch....

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 03:11 PM
Franklin Field:

Pros: awesome place to watch a game, especially in the upper deck (I’m sitting literally on the 50 yard line)

Cons: not such a great place when you need to go the restroom and are sitting in the upper deck

(I’ve been at Franklin Field a handful of times for games; I just wanted to make that comment. 😆)

Pards Rule
September 22nd, 2018, 03:12 PM
Franklin Field:

Pros: awesome place to watch a game, especially in the upper deck (I’m sitting literally on the 50 yard line)

Cons: not such a great place when you need to go the restroom and are sitting in the upper deck

(I’ve been at Franklin Field a handful of times for games; I just wanted to make that comment. 😆)

Chip, keep us posted on score please!

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 03:18 PM
Franklin Field:

I saw a few Temple "home" games there when I was a student. The most memorable being our game against #1 Miami in 2002. I never went to a Temple game at the Vet as a student. I also saw Lehigh's regular season winning streak snapped in 2002 by Penn. Coen was the OC for the Quakers during that time.

- - - Updated - - -

TD Lehigh!

13-10 Penn 1:27 2Q

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 03:29 PM
Penn leads Lehigh 13-10 at halftime. The officials had lots of confusion on a play right before the end of the half where they announced there was an injury timeout on Lehigh, and Penn elected to take a 10 second runoff (which left 1 second on the click on a Penn 4th down play).

Incidentally, there is a decent breeze here today (from the west, or from left to right in the web stream), making things a bit chilly, especially compared to recent weather.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 03:33 PM
Penn leads Lehigh 13-10 at halftime. The officials had lots of confusion on a play right before the end of the half where they announced there was an injury timeout on Lehigh, and Penn elected to take a 10 second runoff (which left 1 second on the click on a Penn 4th down play).

Incidentally, there is a decent breeze here today (from the west, or from left to right in the web stream), making things a bit chilly, especially compared to recent weather.

Competitive first half overall. Lehigh's defense is still being plagued by the big play. The OL remains a big concern. The Quakers are solid but nothing really stands out about them.

van
September 22nd, 2018, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=Go Lehigh TU owl;2677867]TD Penn. Lehigh defense looks similar to last year. Just giving up huge plays.

The PL has put on a disgraceful display of football so far today. This is hard to watch....[/QUOTE

disagree, this D is nothing like last year, with the way the O is stumbling and last year D we would be asking for a running clock by now

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=Go Lehigh TU owl;2677867]TD Penn. Lehigh defense looks similar to last year. Just giving up huge plays.

The PL has put on a disgraceful display of football so far today. This is hard to watch....[/QUOTE

disagree, this D is nothing like last year, with the way the O is stumbling and last year D we would be asking for a running clock by now

The 2 Penn scoring drives were pretty ugly, especially the second one. The "D" is improved but still has its own issues. Definitely not like last year but the big plays remain a constant.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 03:40 PM
Hoyas showing some fight, 1 possession game

Columbia 23 Georgetown 15 5:00 4Q

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 03:42 PM
I think both teams have run the ball pretty well; the things that has kept the score relatively low are 1) a lack of turnovers and 2) long fields for both offenses.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 03:52 PM
Lehigh starts at the Penn 35 to being the 2nd half, 1st down snap over Mayes's head for a 16 yard loss which ultimately leads to a 3 and out....ugh...

van
September 22nd, 2018, 03:58 PM
we have become Bucknell and it is not pretty

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 03:58 PM
Columbia 23 Georgetown 15 Final

PAllen
September 22nd, 2018, 04:12 PM
Listening in spurts. Coen sounded incoherent during the halftime interview.

PAllen
September 22nd, 2018, 04:17 PM
we have become Bucknell and it is not pretty

No, Bucknell has a solid D.

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 04:18 PM
Penn with a nice drive for a touchdown that featured a good mix of runs and passes. The Quakers lead 20-10 with 6:31 to go in the 3rd quarter.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 04:18 PM
TD Penn, I can't believe they didn't review it. The QB looked like he was losing the ball as he was crossing the goal line.

Quakers 20-10 6:31 3Q

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 04:23 PM
Lehigh downs the ball at the Penn 1 yard line. Huge series in this game...

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 04:23 PM
Brad Mayes’ inaccuracy has really hurt Lehigh today.

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 04:25 PM
Penn is actually starting their possession inside the 1 yard line.

Penn QB Ryan Glover is a little scattered-armed, but unlike Lehigh’s Mayes he can make some nice plays with his feet.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 04:30 PM
Penn 20 Lehigh 10 End of 3Q

Big 3rd down coming up for Penn. They've already climbed out their hole and shifted field position....

LehighU11
September 22nd, 2018, 04:31 PM
Has Allen seen any action today? The box score shows 0 carries or catches...

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 04:33 PM
Has Allen seen any action today? The box score shows 0 carries or catches...

I haven't seen him. Same with Chadron(sp?).

RichH2
September 22nd, 2018, 04:45 PM
Allen out sick

- - - Updated - - -

Chadbourn in for a couple of plays 1st half

Southsider
Radio guys said Allen out sick.

Go Lehigh TU owl
Mayes with a bad pick. Lehigh simply has not played well.

Southsider
September 22nd, 2018, 04:46 PM
Coen has been MIA for last 5 years!

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 04:51 PM
Penn with a FG following the Mayes INT

Quakers 23-10 9:20 4Q

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 04:58 PM
Julian Lynn was just standing there and couldn't stop the Penn running back as he ran right through an arm tackle. xembarrassedx

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
Lehigh WR drops a TD on 3rd down, Mayes sacked on 4th down (he had some time to get rid of it) which should do it.

I'm not sure the league has ever been this bad. It's going to have 2 OOC wins in 3 weeks barring a miracle. There's 1 team with a winning record. No other team has a chance to finish September .500 or better!! The scholarship era has been an absolute disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

TD Penn

30-10 1:54 4Q

PAllen
September 22nd, 2018, 05:18 PM
Glad I took a nap instead of listening to the second half. That's right Mr. Starrett. Your once vaunted football program now looses out to a nap on the couch when it comes to engaging your football fan alumni.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 05:20 PM
Villanova 7 Bucknell 0 13:49 1Q

Took the Wildcats less than 90 seconds to score...lol

Southsider
September 22nd, 2018, 05:24 PM
Glad I took a nap instead of listening to the second half. That's right Mr. Starrett. Your once vaunted football program now looses out to a nap on the couch when it comes to engaging your football fan alumni.

Sinking to Pard level. Thought about heading to Philly today. Instead I am sitting in a Wellsboro Pa pub with my wife and son. Obviously a good call!

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 05:33 PM
Villanova 14 Bucknell 0 4:52 1Q

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 05:39 PM
Villanova 21 Bucknell 0 2:33 1Q

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 05:42 PM
Sinking to Pard level. Thought about heading to Philly today. Instead I am sitting in a Wellsboro Pa pub with my wife and son. Obviously a good call!

Still have a long way to go to reach 'Pard land. No doubt that Lehigh football is a middling mess right now. You should have went to a Mansfield sprint football game if they were home. I was going to head to Princeton if Lehigh won today. Whelp...no chance. Time to get back on the Owl bandwagon! We improve!!!

RichH2
September 22nd, 2018, 05:53 PM
Still have a long way to go to reach 'Pard land. No doubt that Lehigh football is a middling mess right now. You should have went to a Mansfield sprint football game if they were home. I was going to head to Princeton if Lehigh won today. Whelp...no chance. Time to get back on the Owl bandwagon! We improve!!!

Hopefully we will. O will only go so far as our OL which right now is bad.
Mayes finished 17/35 for 218, 1 TD, 1 INT.
Brags. 23 for 103 yds.
Bibbens 8 for 100 yds
D gave up 500 total yards.. Big play bug yet again

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 06:10 PM
Villanova 28 Bucknell 7 7:56 2Q

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 06:23 PM
Villanova 35-7 2:36 2Q

Bison putting a perfect exclimation on today's league wide effort....

RichH2
September 22nd, 2018, 06:26 PM
Villanova 35-7 2:36 2Q

Bison putting a perfect exclimation on today's league wide effort....
Yeah. At this rate not sure LU can take Bye next week.
BTW. Princeton up 51-9 in the 4th.

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2018, 06:29 PM
Lafayette 0
Colgate 45
Final

Fitting tribute to the 1932 team, a shutout. Good performance against an outmatched team. Need to clean up penalties, and not let bad habits develop. A better opponent will take advantage of those chances.

Lafayette's kickers definitely had some power. Their punts were deep, and their one kickoff struck the goalpost.

If a school is going to win one game, it must be on the occasion of that school's Centennial and annual Homecoming.

Looks like it was a beautiful Fall day in Hamilton, and that is a treat.

Red Raiders move to 3-0, 2-0 in the Patriot League.

Pard4Life
September 22nd, 2018, 06:34 PM

Yup... I do not make road games anymore... not worth it.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 06:47 PM
Villanova 42 Bucknell 7 Half

Lehigh'98
September 22nd, 2018, 07:15 PM
I’ve got a sneaking suspicion we will not be a two bid league this season.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 07:46 PM
Villanova 49 Bucknell 7 12:55 4Q

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 08:06 PM
Villanova 49 Bucknell 7 Final

This week might be a new low for the league and that's saying something given the last 3 years.

Colgate 3-0, but their opponents are a combined 1-10 (2 league wins). W&M up next and they're a bad 1-3.
Lehigh 1-3, the offense has regressed significantly and the defense is still pretty poor
Holy Cross 1-3, Nice win over Yale but took a step back this week.
Georgetown 1-3, have shown fight in 2 of their losses. Still, not good
Fordham 0-4, they've lost all 4 games by double digits, today they just made a comedy of errors
Lafayette 0-4, they're terrible
Bucknell 0-4, they're atrocious

League is a combined 6-21 xsmhx

crusader11
September 22nd, 2018, 08:27 PM
It wasn't long ago that non-scholarships Colgate, Holy Cross, Lehigh, Lafayette, and Fordham made appearances in the Top 25.

My oh my this is ugly.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 08:38 PM
Army and Oklahoma tied at 21 late in the 4th quarter. Monken is a helluva coach....

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 08:44 PM
It wasn't long ago that non-scholarships Colgate, Holy Cross, Lehigh, Lafayette, and Fordham made appearances in the Top 25.

My oh my this is ugly.

I grew up with the great Holy Cross teams of the late 80's, early 90's. Lehigh and Lafayette had some really good individual seasons during that time too. I remember the irrelevant period post HC scholarships from '92 through '96. Then the "peak" led by Lehigh and Colgate from '98 through '05. During that time Fordham and Lafayette made waves nationally. Relatively recently, the league had a pretty good run with Lehigh and Fordham having sustained success for 3-4 years and Colgate winning 2 playoff games in 2015. However, the 3 last years are embarrassing. This is Pioneer League, bottom of the barrel SWAC type of football. It's sad to see honestly.

CHIP72
September 22nd, 2018, 08:44 PM

On a related note, a massive throng of 4445 people (including yours truly) attended the Lehigh/Penn game at Franklin Field today.

ngineer
September 22nd, 2018, 09:15 PM

Yes, at the end of the third quarter...time worn, but that's what makes traditions...smh

ngineer
September 22nd, 2018, 09:23 PM

Princeton torched Monmouth today, 51-9 ! Think about that...

ngineer
September 22nd, 2018, 09:27 PM
On a related note, a massive throng of 4445 people (including yours truly) attended the Lehigh/Penn game at Franklin Field today.

I was there, too, and I think that a included players, officials, concession stand attendants, etc., and tickets sold as there is no way that many were in the stands. I really think Lehigh had more in the stands than Penn. My 'fannies in the seat estimate was 3,000 max.

My observations: Offense was ugly. OL could not give Mayes time so he was not comfortable. ( also looked a bit gimpy). Missed a number of open receivers and failed to see some ones wide open--of course, he didn't have time to do much surveying. I don't know why they did not run the ball more. We were getting chunks on the ground, but then would go to throw and majority of the time it was sack or incomplete, which got us out of sync. Absolutely no rhythm. I see no creativity in our offense. NOT ONE screen pass. With Penn's aggressive rush, screens could have been big gainers with Bragalone. Defense played "okay", but were on the field too long and got worn out. A few big plays let up, but that happens. However, there was horrendous tackling...or should i say reaching, grabbing, and sometimes just throwing ones body at the runner with no wrap up. I smh over this continual lack of fundamentals. Officiating was horrible, but did not cost us game. Penn's OL blatantly holding with very few calls. Mish had some great punts which forced Penn to long fields.

At this point, the PL is a sorry story. The League needs to sit down and evaluate what they really want to do. The smaller rosters are hurting us as we had at least 8 players on the sidelines today in street clothes. Penn had over 100 suited up. Lack of depth effects not only a team's ability to have decent backups for injuries, but also for decent practicing. No fresh bodies in practice, means limited 'game speed' practice which impacts quality of play in the game. Attendance will continue to decline with the stuff.

Go Green
September 22nd, 2018, 09:32 PM
I was there, too, and I think that a included players, officials, concession stand attendants, etc., and tickets sold as there is no way that many were in the stands. I really think Lehigh had more in the stands than Penn. My 'fannies in the seat estimate was 3,000 max.

Would you please be so kind to go to the Ivy board and reiterate those sentiments here:

http://www.voy.com/152805/174381.html

PAllen
September 22nd, 2018, 09:44 PM
I’ve got a sneaking suspicion we will not be a two bid league this season.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUSExIWFRUXFRUXFxcVFRcXFRcVFRcWFhUXFR UYHSggGBolHRcVITEhJSkrLi4uFx81ODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lICAtLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS01LS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIALoBDwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMEBQYHAQj/xABREAACAQMCAwYCBAYOCAQHAAABAgMABBESIQUGMQcTIkFRcT JhFIGRsSNCUpOh0wgVJDM0NWJyc4Kys8HRJVNUY2R0wvAWRJKi F0OjtMPS4f/EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBf/EACYRAAICAgICAgEFAQAAAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxE1EiQZEUMkJhs QT/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AK9ENh7D7qPiixdB7D7qOBXGzuOYo4FACu0hjSYb0vF0pvOd6W jO1MQbVvS6namZbenKttTEc1b0oDtTbO9dnuAi5NACiHei3PEo 02JyfQdahL3iJxscfIVB3EpALHrihbG1Wy2pzDbKfwrFR6bsfs FEuOabfGVSXR WU8P25rTOyHkC2htIbyaNZbiZFlDOAwjRxlAgOwOkgk9d60FuK 24nFqZU78prEWRrKeun02P2VssSOd5n9HnfhvFYpjhHBPp0b7D Ty6nVFLMQAOpOwrQe1bkS2ltZryGJYbmFWlDxDSXCDLK4XZjgH B65 WaoXZty6vGrgzXAP0W3WMGPO0szL4skfi5BPsVHmaTx7GsuiEX meHOlA8h/kIT9 KIvM0LnTkqfRhj/APlekJpbTh8Gpu6toF0r0CIM7AbUhzJytacQjKXEKvkeFwAJF2 2KONx91V40R5WYQkwIpESb1GX1hJYXc9lI2ruW8LflRsAUP2Ff 0iuSX4FZONOjeLtWSd3IdO1V6G4fXv608XiAIqLupt9qEUWyG4 GmkG4kucVWo71hTP6T4s0 Ii NMMUmsgqrLxXK4zStvxM4pNAWWRx60mvWq7BdsW61OWxqWMVlo i0aY0RaQCMg3o69KLJ1oy9KBhNNcYUauNSGSsI8I9h91HxXIfh X2H3UehgjmK7XRXcUhjGYb0olEn KlFO1USIkb05HSkfOlKBDeR8bnoKgr2/LnPl5D/vzp1zBPgKo/GO/sKiDKB/hVJDQpsev1014k3gNGaUUhMfM9OmKqK2TLo9ZckTh HWbL0NrB9WI1BH1HaqFz1Yz2PFo NLA9xAsJSRYj40bQyZI/J8QOfkc4ql9lHaiLBRZ3eWtskxyLu0Oo5IKjdkzk7bjJ6 XoSxvY541lidZI2GVZCGUj5EV0HGY1xPtxhnglhWylzJG6Z1qc F1KgkAfOpT9jev7guD/AMUw yKL/Oku1fsxiaOS/slEU0YaSSNR4JVG7kKPhfqdtj770v8Ascjnh85/4t/7qGgY9/ZAn/RJ/p4v qr/AMJ/eIv6KP8AsiqB yB/io/08X/VV/4R 8Q/0Uf9kUCPPXbm ji5I87aL72H FUWGTPWr925xauLgf8ACx/2nqgtakGs5dm O6JFApGKi7lSppVkI3FIyzZ61CRqwQyetJSJvQMtF73JqqIsNI npS9n13pWOMYzXSVqWykh3GqhgQamYXqt2aHPyqbgOKhoodytX Eak8Z8/tpzbWjMQF39jUNlJWISUrDGT0Bq1WXKLYBkVV36lvL2q58F4Vb KNoQ5Hmw6 2axlnS6NVhdWzK4OETucLEx9hVgtez68kGdAX c2K1GDi8EY04VCPxRgUy4jztFD1GfY5pLJJkNS o/kyKH4V9h91KUSH4R7D7qOK3ZKO12ugV00hjCc KjA0ldfFSidKokJnel/Km nel/KgRVeZZvwgHoPvqFlkpa/uNcjt8zj28qb2cWtwtbJUiG90dUk0WZtqti2carjSKj7qxVsgD HWpWRWW8To3Tk7s64XNYWkslmjO9tA7tqk3do1LE4b1zUJbSDh nMUNjaDurWeJTJCCzIXKSkONROGyi7jyGKf8AYzzvA9rHYTyLF cQ5jVXIXvEBJTQTsSBtjrtmtAm5etnukvWhU3CIUSTfIU58s4z 4m3xnc10HESM6AqwPQgg xFZb x4ULZXKD8W8cfV3cQH3VZ 0Dnm24dbuWkVpypEcIILlyDgsBuqjqSfvrH xnnFeGzNBdHTDcaWEh6RyjI8foCDgnywPLJAFGifsgR/ok/08X/VV/wCE/vEX9FH/AGRTbinDbXiEHdyqk8LFWGGypKnKkMh 40OO8etrGIyXEqRIo2BI1NgbKidWO3QUAYR21XGnjOcFsW0Ywo yerH/GqXPxIEjMTjOw8PU/KtE7MuYjfcw3F2/gEkEmgMfhRTEqD0zgDOPPNaNzzOpueFYZdr7fcf6mWpcUy1NrR 52a QDeOQfMrUXd5OSI3A akV6g7UZ0PD2wyn8PadCP9qhqS54uE/a68Gtf4LP MP8AVtRxQ/IzyLjp86N3Ro1uMgU/kj8NQ2aJWhsgPrtS6W2aLAhpzbSYODUs0Q s7fSKeRCix IbVY D8JGNbgaAMk7YJ9APOsZSrs0jBy0hpw/hBmIGdtsnyFWOK0gtemJG/F0nIHufOlUae5XQqKsQwBpUAAVKWfD4LVCZMO5GwPQe1c8m56O uEY41b7IWPik0mrLYC77 XtSA5mIQjvMMD4SKY8wX4GrSMBtiKolxNuauGJIWTK3os/E YXLaifFj161CzcXMhyzVCSTHzOaQZ66FjOZ5GaTD8I9h91KUnD 8I9h91KCoZKDYrtAUKQyNufipROlJ3PxUonSqJCA70a6m0IWHX oPc7UXzpPi0 hF8znb7KH0VBXIoVxsW9zUhwCDctimN8MufmenvVjtYhGgzsAN 60m/iRGPzf9Czk0jpOaTk4ynQDajw3IbpWVNG9ocnh0cwAdcn1Gx 2nMXCHxoW7uQv5IlOn7KUtcYz7VI2Zy1Pk10S4RfaDcO5BgfcF tXUsTkk/XTTjnKDxhiMSIB0PxAD5f5VduEOQPen3EiCjex 6lzYOEeqMTtoXjx3M0sWfJJGUfoplxO38eWd5GwMl2LH9NS8eA SPQkVGXwJZj863tnNxRFyqDRVjFKGkc1aIaQt9F2zRTCKd2sm1 J3BpWx8UFtwcbUp3xpGCXFGJyc0mUmOYZsGlUbLbedMlNPrGMM wA9etSy1ssPCrc5XcD1B86ufdAIok8CL5AYyT5VBWEKRBSd2 70onMvGG Ek9PXO9cj TO2Pwj/ZKXfNejwIQFx5fI1HcR44ZDnO1UuS4yaPJPha040Z87Ht9e5JG c1EXDb5ojyUk7VpGJlKVnJKTFGLUbTWhHZo8Xwj2H3UoKJD8K w 6lBWDKQYV2gBQxUjI64G9GUbULgeKuirIYmBvTXi8TNpAGcAn6 s707U70hxaXCqcbZIP/AH9tKXRpjfyIF G6pVYdBjPv1pTjL7BfLzp/aY05G25P FIzrq8/u/STSUtqzRxW6 ytYBONJ qixnS2Vb6jUlc2xU7bimRtxnOnFbqSZzOLsnuHXhIC/OpccWSNt9sUz5MtA0g1DyNH5ijUSFFUYz1I 2stWbbotFhzVDpADDPzqXjvVePVkEaWP31ktvDnOI jY8IIOMZ1b7fKrhw23aOGRg2VMZ2PUEjzolFIUZtlUt31MT6km kpU6/OpPhFiBFLKTuAFA/nHGai72UCtE70ZtV2R80VNXXFPJfFSDw1aM2cibFLlwaQijycU tJakb0AjixA04WAYpiTijwzkGgaDvAQan XrfGZGGw6D50wiuFY4xU9E2nSn1n76wyy1R0YYq79C11cHbbGN 9/XbFQPGrssetL3t8dVRl9Lq3xSguipy7GwO9Hlbak1FdkrUyEnO 9cJrjda6RVEhGpyoyKQYU4h6UmCNFhHhX2H3ClFFFhHhX2H3Uu iVgy0jgFdxSgWu6Kmy6Im4 Ki5oXnxUFFaLoyYnnelmVWUhhkGkSu9LKNqYiMuUCDSOnzpi1w BtTviz4J QqvPJUqJty0P5JgfOkIxqO29M8k1I23EAoCY6VTVCTstfKEOnJ PX/OnnH HK3jxg o60XlNgwJyB7 dH4vxIpL3T7hlBB9CeorPdmtKhHgtmRsRnPnU7LYr3RQ7AjB Q86LwCMEZyKfXLDI6EDc58xSkxJbKNzDbm1tDnAMsi6R56Bk/diqRNIWq1doHFhcXARTlYxjbpqPxfZ0qrEYNb41UTDPK5CtvTl 7cEZprGacMGxVmSG0a Lantw 2Ka2bBTmnky6t6GCIqZN653WKkDEMb0rDbAigKEOFp4wfTf7Km TJtnz3prHbhKUQZz7GsMnZ1Yv2kXdt86Qds0W5bxGktVapaMnL YvGKDiuw9KM9L7H9DVxvRiKMwoYqiaCEUtbiiUrbik hrsvVrcZIHyH3VNRxVCWUGFHrgVaOHwkqMiuabNIobd3QMdSZt/lSUkNRZVFUvl8dcWleKDD0gDtXQujB9hc70uOlNqa3HHIk2yWI 8hVIkZ8cO59hUFINs1I8Sn7zD4xkDamKHqKEaMSib5H7KdW0Ku cE0krFTkDPqPWpWyuICpLjBC4xg5znO3qabF12WDlyI40kbDpQ 5xtfCrgfCQD7VKwR2aIH70ICB0f8Akb43/KK1XOMXc2 TmIyHu9Q8ZQbAk/OoNE/ROcv3B0Co3mm7OpV1kHT4gDj4iev1U 4YNCoGOAql2P3f41ReL8RMsrv5Mxx7DYfooirYskqQlKAK4Yts 0VcNUitt4a1MCKjY5xT4yEDeku70tQv5dqYkMtW9SAnGMA0wS3 J6UUwsDTEOZkJ6U8soWxQ4ZGT1qZVgNhSGM5FNKQoB1oSTgnFC 4YYxWUom0Z0qIDiMe aY5qauYc1CyDetIO0RkVOx5bHalGpK2Hho7Gk yk9BDQoUDTFYKXthvTfNOLfrUsaezQuHgEgHpgfcKv3D7DwDAq P5W5bymplYEhcEjyxVu4dZ6fAa8/JO3SOhNRRWOOTJbRNM4YqCowi6mZmYKqqPMkkVWrvmcIVWSxvY 2c6Y1e2ZWkbbwRgnxNuK0LmvgpntZ4R8TRtpPo4GUI9mAolnF 2kPCb3A/Bv3snyYQyIwHtKF yuj/lxxmnfZzZszi1x6Mg4pxBzKqNaXUcjj8HHJA4kkx10L1ajX0Vx brrubO4gjyB3jx AEnA1MM6ck dalyxfLdcd4g zfRYobeM9dOWczY9DrBB9qn DztdLfxTYdFuZoQpAx3XdR Ejz JuvrXb4onN5ZHm69huplM6W101vgnWkL91pXOptYGMDB3 VM7jhN8gDCxuEVioVmt5PEzkBACV3JJAA881u3KyaeWWX0tbwf YZhUj2gXgg4XDMckRzWEhAGThJom2Hn0qlBITySZgY4Zdse6 g3ZkVVLKLeTUAchWK4yASrYPyPpTa84ZcQjXNa3EKbDVLBIi77 DLEYrfuReYor/id9NDq7sQWaDWpQkg3BPhO/VjU5dOxtb4XwURarhU1aQDb6PCTvj8rrvsKXjQ/NL7PNVtwi7kVXjsbp0YZV0t5GVh6qwGCKPFbFWaOeJ4XXBZZVM bAEZBKtuBjet/5RupYuAwSQR97KlmGjjwTrcL4VwNzn5VhvN99cXVxdTXUPcTYh WSLDDSqquDgnO6HP11MoKjTHmk2SfA DM4E0fDrudOqyLF4SPVNRGr3FKcWv1mkRUhmaRW0GARN34YKWK mLr0BP1VuXHriaKO3ltEaSGNw0sUIQvJb904URByAcMY2wCDgb Z6HPOXOMwcT5ijuYYpY 5tZQ4mVVfvEJjOVVm6CUDff7KPFEn9RMoXMNzOkDGSzu4FZgGe WB0TB6LqP3VWrnhdxGglktbiOM4xI8Lqh1brhiMHPlXontTxdc Hvgu/dE9PWCRS33GoflBP224FbwtgtFNBHIDv4YJoyc 8OD9dUsaRLyyfZi8fAL1WANhd5bOB9GkycbnAxvipNIbnUYhYX ZkVQzILd9YU5CsVxkA4Iz8q2264x3nMMNqDtDZzMwz PKUOCPXSqn tTzh/wDHt1/yNt/ey0 CJ8jPPcFnNKzhLO6doziQJA7GNt/C4A8J2Ox9KNa8Ne6ylrBLOwALiNCdGc41nop2P2V6P4LwT6Pe3 8oHguBbyfLvAsiSAfYrf16q/Jx icvTXEOFl7q9n1BRvIrS6Gb1ICIN/wAkUcUHkZjT2L27iK4gkgc7hZUK6gPND0b6qOlnJLq7m0uJwp0 s0MLyKGwDpLKOuCNvnWidpfN/D73haqtzHJdIbd1ADatepBLg6cDwl8 1RXZBzTLBdpYKiGO5nd2Y6takQ9F3xj8GPtNLirK5uioHh93GN TcPvFUYyWtpAB5DJI9cULm0ulKq1jdqznSga3kBdsFiqjHiOAT geQNbF2rc1y281vZIiFLjQXZtWtcTxr4cHHn51auZbCSS54e6I WWK5d5CMeFTbzICc/ymUbetPiifIzzY3DrnWIzZXYlKlgn0eTWUGxYLjJAJAz865Pw6 8iGuSyu0QEAs9vIqgsQqgkjGSSAPmRXoS/8A49tf Quf72Kq32sccvVk ii0zZs9oWuNLeFu/jbTqzp JVH10cEPySMqPCLzH8XXv12sn VV48MmmlaOGCaSRclo0idpFAwDqQDI3I 2vXHFXuBLbCEZjMrCfptF3UhB33/fBH09aqEHd/8AiZ 705/awd5pxd B4seegJ9WKSxpO0N5pNUzAjwG9jUa7G6XLBQWt5ACznSqjK7kk gAeZNFThF00otxaT9 RqERicSafytJGQvz6VtPafzZeW1ykb2n7hjuLOQ3Gl8kpJHKyg 50k5Uip3kHmK2v72 ng32tkUsulzGqMeh306y32e1HBB5ZHnvi/ALu1Aa5tZoVJwGdDoz6aumflUYx2rdOeubHtrCex4lb3DyzC4W OdY4jbtqd2t8PrGCq6MgrqGnoetYP5UpRouE2 w6tTy161HI1P7XrUSRrFnr7h6Duo/5if2RRu4Gc13h/wC9R/zE/silqc8EZHGpNDaWPNVns68EV7EPhhv7pUHoraJcf qRqkeY ZoLTZyWkIysa4LH39BWMNz1fQS3JttCRzzvMVkj1srOqqw1ZG3 gFY4UoTZrwnKPRPdgZJuLp2OXmggmYnqzNJNrb7TWicqKVPECw I/d0zDIxkd1DuPUV544TzHJaNE9u5jliXu9WNQdCclJEOxXP1jyN WriPP3FL6JodcESMpDNAjLIy43XU7tpz8gK6FNVsUsbvReeU37 zlt9HiJt7zGBkklptgPWj9rjY4Jg7Em0AHz1ocfoNY7yXzvfcN 1QQuhQsT3c6lkDeZUqwZc mcUtzxzff3vd/SWj7tTqEcKlYw/5R1Elj7naqckSoOy8fsfWzPf8A8y2ar7ZH6XBxGK4xKi3NxGqs AQEVFKgexJwfKsA5W5qurBpZLVowZQgcOmr4NWNO4x8RqRs 0jiMQmCPD GkeR8xfjuAGx4thgCkpJKipQlKTaNi5WlnXl FrYapxZgxDAOZNPhGDsd6xHma6uxNcPeoY7qQRM4KqBo0rGpCq SPhSnnBe03iVtDHbRPDojUIuqLJwOmTneo3i/GXvp2num1OVWM91CwXC522zvuaUmmhwi4vZufBuGScK iQRTzXUE0wi0zaW7lO6kcNGyqCBlVGDkYO2KmLXgsa8UlulQB2 tY0ZgOuZHOT88Iv/pHpWS8A7Qr2GAxx3UEqRAL 6oZO RceEEq66tvMiofh3adxPv5CkqyvJg4 jlzhM6VjjQ7KMn7arkiODqzZuHcLikteIQJcrc99Nd68afwTyr vCQCd1 e 9Ub9jjcsUvIz8I7hsejkSRt iNaq/LvNF3ZfStNxHC0jPcutxbMrPI5wwjVmG3tmoPlnmq74c0z27KD Oyl9du5BILFQg8vjbb5U7JovnItwZOZbpmOX13yk/yY5EjjH1Kgq/8P8A49uv Rtv72WsF4XzNNbXJvEcJcSNOzl4WKsZ3DsEQ488Y386noOfblb l7s3SK7xpE5NlJoCIxKnGrrljRY2jeeB8UFzEzjqss8TfJoZHj P8AZB uqXy1ITy25jGphb3uBgnLrJPtjqdxVE4Xza9oJe44pGwmnaaXV YzGNXkxrKMCRp2G3ypXg/NC8Nj02PEVmVjl47m0nMPfE4Z4ZFK6FO2xYiixJWXftJmeXgHe SqFldLJpFAwFd5YC4AJJABJGCTWbciQaeMWJ/wB5L/cyUXmTmziN3A9t3ouo2cNJ3Nq UKuJAgdcjAIA8zjrVasOYJYZ4p4TiaJmKhkLblWRgydehNTd0z Ti0mmaV23n/SfDv6v/ANxHWn8w8TkhuLGNCAs9w0cmRnKiCWQYPl4kWvOHMfNN1eyxXF ww1wgaCsDKow6vls9dwKm7nn/iM7wSPLDqgkMkeIdtRRoznxbjDtVWiOLZsF//AB7a/wDI3P8AexVV 1WbibT90kWeH6rZ3fSmzLKrHxZ1DBC VVF buItcpdmaHvUieJfwHh0Oys2Rq65UUpxPnjic8bRSTQaWxnEGD sQw31eoFLkg4M2TmO9kjuLBUYhZbl0kHky/Rp3AP8AWVT9VV6K0SPmZiiBTJwvW ABqf6Ro1H1OFUZ VZhxbtA4k8sLPJCWgkMiYhwNRR49xq3Gl2pqeeuIfTPp3eRd93 H0f8AevD3esyfDq66j1peSPsrxT9Fr7cZuJsZo 6zw5O5fWFXZgFz4s6sazjpUN2I8sfSnmuFu5reWBkVTCU3VwxI dXUhhleh2qE5m7SeIXcElrM0RjfAbTFpbwsGGDnbcCoDlfmi54 dMZrZwpIw6sNSOo6B1 XqMEU7T2PjJKj0Xeyfthwe6 lRAELdLgjHit2kCSgH4T4A1eWw2wq8czdrPEb2FoHMUUbAhxAj KXU9VZnZiB7YqimhhBNHVqQs23qNU0 taiRrBnr9L2OK3R5HCKI0yWOB8IqrTc9h9XdRsIxn8Iwx9YFZi eNSXjoJZCQANjnQoAxsF6e9O7zjHdgQwxlyB6EJ779axlllPSO j9NDGrk7Y74zEzO08a6mb/AOYWZnOfTPSqdxjhk7ZGCG67dCPninN1dXROqaXQnonpUfxDiF s4AjupA/mHyUPsw6URhREpoi/ooj2kYZHX5UZ78oMW6MW83I6Z28NKDhcx8aqrqd9SkMOudzTle GbZlnVPr9/P6zWhmyv9y25c InI33yfWpNpGaIL1bH4w6j096NPJZx58RmPl6UjDcd7nKFfMZz 096b2JaI63fScHb/OnMt0mSp2I/GHQn0P dIXcGg58s0jE6qzd4uQflTSsJOh10Nej yYC34Pal9jKzN7meZu7/QUrzXEwaJznxJg 6nb9G1eoU4I37X2EKSLGYWsnJfowg0Mye5K1UFRnllaRjHbjbG Pi742E8ULn0JUGP8A6K0PsXsY7fhD3SIO9c3DMx6kRFlRc/k HOPmagP2QloFubKcjwlJUPuhDqP/AHH7Ks3ZS2eX/wCrd/brkP8AjVfZm/2oT7QUW 5dF1OimYW8E4YDGl20a9GdwCGIxmrVzNCzx2OlWbTeWrNpBOFG cscdAPWsc4n2YWkfBRxISzmU20MuktH3eqTRkY0Zx4j51tvFuK Nbpa6Qp72eCFtWdlkByRg9dqZJU f7XvOM8FXGcPcv bEbg/aoqw88oLmwv4F3ZYH26 MR96gx6/DReKWevi9k Nora8bPoWa3QfoZqecK4Yy3F67yq6zvGQi/FGFiWIhvfTmgCo9iNssvBBG4yrvcKw9VZiCPsNN ZeGNb8tPbN1jAjJ9dNzpB sb/XTrsymFjwaVm6W813q9opG1foBqV7W3B4RcEHbERz8u9jOaAHP FZhw2Owt7VEWN7qC2Ix0jYNqI/lHT1PmT1qM41wyNOPcPnRAryRXayEDGrRGCpb1PiIz7elDtd4Y t1DZ27lgkt/AjFMagrLIMgkEZ9xVe4NyJbcK4zYCCSVzLHdlu9ZDgJGMadKr UaAHXbRzbJCktgLVmjmt1JuAW0Rl3ZcMAhG2gHqPirLIlQAVpn bbx 7QSWSWxa1kt0eScRytoPeMWGpfCMBFO/rWawW 29RM1xjpCCNqRYb0siYpNqzZoiO4ou4PyptmpHiC5AqMesmdEe iJvT4jTQmnF2fEaatXRHo55vYM1wmuVwmqMmw607tmpktOYDSk XBlm4PxqRZY4Ek7tdtbAaiSfX1FTnGbHiQbClWXylTAyvlkE5G 3ypGw7K LICxsyWzt Gt9h6572tG4fy9xD6OA9riQD4TLF5dPEGIqHGukaLJa2zJZuWp m8U8 3njLGoy8s4EH4MsSPM7D7K2W 5Rv5I8/R9D46LLEd/TJaqVedmXFWO1oTnrmW3/WUbF8fZULTjXd7Z26ECjJYxTvkzEeqtuftqXk7JOL52sjj mt/1tPLTsw4spGbE/PE9uP/AMtVxrohTvTE7Pg8MeMID8zv mlrqAEb7CrTw/km/VdLWJweo76HI9iJKQ4jyRxLTpSxL 88H/uy 9RTLuPsz25QNqUEE9PWom hZdOsYOMfUMYP6avtl2XcW7zUbVYx5jvYT9gElLcR7IeIPuiH2 Z4j18wddNaY3Vdr8oy9JNJ23HmPUZzitB5n7U5 IRRwtbxRiKWOUFWfOY84G/lvStv2N3 fwkL/ANWSDH6ZM/opjN2RcXViFtNS52bvoBkexk2rRO jBxrbr8ivOfaHLxVYopYIohFIZAyFicaSCu/kdvsqX7PObLmwtJpkEctsHZmilLIQxwCYpAGG 2VI9qhV7KOLgfwI7jH79b/rafW/Z3xlbZ7U2Z0O6ufw9vnw X777Ut3Y9VSG3PHaZccThFssSW8GVJRSWLFfhBbAwoIGwHlUxx TtVu5lhDW0A7maKUYeTcxZwD8jmopeyfiY6Wjfnbf9bXX7L LdBZn89b/AK2k2/oqMIfy/wBLDB2w3LyCUwWqsFKAM02cMyk40qfNRR E8ev7W4ub1YbZmvDGzIXlATuwQMeHO fOq7H2X8WH/kz et/1tS3D R LR5LWcrnoo kW kfUZaSlL0VLHjrTE7zm69js7m1NrAsdy1wzMJGJU3JYtpHyLHF NuJc63s/Dhw6SGIL3ccfeln1kRlcNjpnwipKblPjBIxw/p6z25/R3lNpeQuLtljaNk/723/R Eo5S9EqEPZJcB7Ub2OJIZbSO6MYAWXvDG3hGAXBVgWx5jFGi4j fzXVvxRmgMweSFLdiywxxyKQDqXLFsnc e3pVe/wDhvxjJxaMM/wC/t/1tP7bkLi8QjdLVtSyBsd9B0Hr ExT5S9A4Q9l55kl41cRTWTW9lia3kBdJpT4ThSF1KMv4sgdPnW aSQFPAwwV8JHzGxrVYOGX0xtWmgeMxSFmxLH8O FYq5yMHoPSmPO/JM8somt49ZcnvFDIuCOhGpgMEfdTlsiPxdGbgUi43q1/ BOI4/gp/Ow//AL0ieQeI/wCyn87D sqKZpa9lUvB4frqFumrQrnkDiRQgWpJx/rYOv5yoSXs04sf/JH89b/rajg7NozSXZn9ydzTZjV7l7KeME/wI/n7f9bSR7JOMf7F/wDXt/1lbRRzzkijVytS4b2X3qxBZuFs794hLi4gB7sOC6j8MACVBHTz p ezafUv h30AuT 6INR6aB/CMYHiyParMjIFNOIDWnXHZhdGRWThbqgj0lTNbsC T4sfSQemB8Xz8sUsvZtcjb9qXOc79/ACOmnA kHyyD6nfbOAmioyo9C0KFCmQChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUACh QoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQo UAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAf/2Q==http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUSExIWFRUXFRUXFxcVFRcXFRcVFRcWFhUXFR UYHSggGBolHRcVITEhJSkrLi4uFx81ODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lICAtLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS01LS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIALoBDwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMEBQYHAQj/xABREAACAQMCAwYCBAYOCAQHAAABAgMABBESIQUGMQcTIkFRcT JhFIGRsSNCUpOh0wgVJDM0NWJyc4Kys8HRJVNUY2R0wvAWRJKi F0OjtMPS4f/EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBf/EACYRAAICAgICAgEFAQAAAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxE1EiQZEUMkJhs QT/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AK9ENh7D7qPiixdB7D7qOBXGzuOYo4FACu0hjSYb0vF0pvOd6W jO1MQbVvS6namZbenKttTEc1b0oDtTbO9dnuAi5NACiHei3PEo 02JyfQdahL3iJxscfIVB3EpALHrihbG1Wy2pzDbKfwrFR6bsfs FEuOabfGVSXR WU8P25rTOyHkC2htIbyaNZbiZFlDOAwjRxlAgOwOkgk9d60FuK 24nFqZU78prEWRrKeun02P2VssSOd5n9HnfhvFYpjhHBPp0b7D Ty6nVFLMQAOpOwrQe1bkS2ltZryGJYbmFWlDxDSXCDLK4XZjgH B65 WaoXZty6vGrgzXAP0W3WMGPO0szL4skfi5BPsVHmaTx7GsuiEX meHOlA8h/kIT9 KIvM0LnTkqfRhj/APlekJpbTh8Gpu6toF0r0CIM7AbUhzJytacQjKXEKvkeFwAJF2 2KONx91V40R5WYQkwIpESb1GX1hJYXc9lI2ruW8LflRsAUP2Ff 0iuSX4FZONOjeLtWSd3IdO1V6G4fXv608XiAIqLupt9qEUWyG4 GmkG4kucVWo71hTP6T4s0 Ii NMMUmsgqrLxXK4zStvxM4pNAWWRx60mvWq7BdsW61OWxqWMVlo i0aY0RaQCMg3o69KLJ1oy9KBhNNcYUauNSGSsI8I9h91HxXIfh X2H3UehgjmK7XRXcUhjGYb0olEn KlFO1USIkb05HSkfOlKBDeR8bnoKgr2/LnPl5D/vzp1zBPgKo/GO/sKiDKB/hVJDQpsev1014k3gNGaUUhMfM9OmKqK2TLo9ZckTh HWbL0NrB9WI1BH1HaqFz1Yz2PFo NLA9xAsJSRYj40bQyZI/J8QOfkc4ql9lHaiLBRZ3eWtskxyLu0Oo5IKjdkzk7bjJ6 XoSxvY541lidZI2GVZCGUj5EV0HGY1xPtxhnglhWylzJG6Z1qc F1KgkAfOpT9jev7guD/AMUw yKL/Oku1fsxiaOS/slEU0YaSSNR4JVG7kKPhfqdtj770v8Ascjnh85/4t/7qGgY9/ZAn/RJ/p4v qr/AMJ/eIv6KP8AsiqB yB/io/08X/VV/4R 8Q/0Uf9kUCPPXbm ji5I87aL72H FUWGTPWr925xauLgf8ACx/2nqgtakGs5dm O6JFApGKi7lSppVkI3FIyzZ61CRqwQyetJSJvQMtF73JqqIsNI npS9n13pWOMYzXSVqWykh3GqhgQamYXqt2aHPyqbgOKhoodytX Eak8Z8/tpzbWjMQF39jUNlJWISUrDGT0Bq1WXKLYBkVV36lvL2q58F4Vb KNoQ5Hmw6 2axlnS6NVhdWzK4OETucLEx9hVgtez68kGdAX c2K1GDi8EY04VCPxRgUy4jztFD1GfY5pLJJkNS o/kyKH4V9h91KUSH4R7D7qOK3ZKO12ugV00hjCc KjA0ldfFSidKokJnel/Km nel/KgRVeZZvwgHoPvqFlkpa/uNcjt8zj28qb2cWtwtbJUiG90dUk0WZtqti2carjSKj7qxVsgD HWpWRWW8To3Tk7s64XNYWkslmjO9tA7tqk3do1LE4b1zUJbSDh nMUNjaDurWeJTJCCzIXKSkONROGyi7jyGKf8AYzzvA9rHYTyLF cQ5jVXIXvEBJTQTsSBtjrtmtAm5etnukvWhU3CIUSTfIU58s4z 4m3xnc10HESM6AqwPQgg xFZb x4ULZXKD8W8cfV3cQH3VZ 0Dnm24dbuWkVpypEcIILlyDgsBuqjqSfvrH xnnFeGzNBdHTDcaWEh6RyjI8foCDgnywPLJAFGifsgR/ok/08X/VV/wCE/vEX9FH/AGRTbinDbXiEHdyqk8LFWGGypKnKkMh 40OO8etrGIyXEqRIo2BI1NgbKidWO3QUAYR21XGnjOcFsW0Ywo yerH/GqXPxIEjMTjOw8PU/KtE7MuYjfcw3F2/gEkEmgMfhRTEqD0zgDOPPNaNzzOpueFYZdr7fcf6mWpcUy1NrR 52a QDeOQfMrUXd5OSI3A akV6g7UZ0PD2wyn8PadCP9qhqS54uE/a68Gtf4LP MP8AVtRxQ/IzyLjp86N3Ro1uMgU/kj8NQ2aJWhsgPrtS6W2aLAhpzbSYODUs0Q s7fSKeRCix IbVY D8JGNbgaAMk7YJ9APOsZSrs0jBy0hpw/hBmIGdtsnyFWOK0gtemJG/F0nIHufOlUae5XQqKsQwBpUAAVKWfD4LVCZMO5GwPQe1c8m56O uEY41b7IWPik0mrLYC77 XtSA5mIQjvMMD4SKY8wX4GrSMBtiKolxNuauGJIWTK3os/E YXLaifFj161CzcXMhyzVCSTHzOaQZ66FjOZ5GaTD8I9h91KUnD 8I9h91KCoZKDYrtAUKQyNufipROlJ3PxUonSqJCA70a6m0IWHX oPc7UXzpPi0 hF8znb7KH0VBXIoVxsW9zUhwCDctimN8MufmenvVjtYhGgzsAN 60m/iRGPzf9Czk0jpOaTk4ynQDajw3IbpWVNG9ocnh0cwAdcn1Gx 2nMXCHxoW7uQv5IlOn7KUtcYz7VI2Zy1Pk10S4RfaDcO5BgfcF tXUsTkk/XTTjnKDxhiMSIB0PxAD5f5VduEOQPen3EiCjex 6lzYOEeqMTtoXjx3M0sWfJJGUfoplxO38eWd5GwMl2LH9NS8eA SPQkVGXwJZj863tnNxRFyqDRVjFKGkc1aIaQt9F2zRTCKd2sm1 J3BpWx8UFtwcbUp3xpGCXFGJyc0mUmOYZsGlUbLbedMlNPrGMM wA9etSy1ssPCrc5XcD1B86ufdAIok8CL5AYyT5VBWEKRBSd2 70onMvGG Ek9PXO9cj TO2Pwj/ZKXfNejwIQFx5fI1HcR44ZDnO1UuS4yaPJPha040Z87Ht9e5JG c1EXDb5ojyUk7VpGJlKVnJKTFGLUbTWhHZo8Xwj2H3UoKJD8K w 6lBWDKQYV2gBQxUjI64G9GUbULgeKuirIYmBvTXi8TNpAGcAn6 s707U70hxaXCqcbZIP/AH9tKXRpjfyIF G6pVYdBjPv1pTjL7BfLzp/aY05G25P FIzrq8/u/STSUtqzRxW6 ytYBONJ qixnS2Vb6jUlc2xU7bimRtxnOnFbqSZzOLsnuHXhIC/OpccWSNt9sUz5MtA0g1DyNH5ijUSFFUYz1I 2stWbbotFhzVDpADDPzqXjvVePVkEaWP31ktvDnOI jY8IIOMZ1b7fKrhw23aOGRg2VMZ2PUEjzolFIUZtlUt31MT6km kpU6/OpPhFiBFLKTuAFA/nHGai72UCtE70ZtV2R80VNXXFPJfFSDw1aM2cibFLlwaQijycU tJakb0AjixA04WAYpiTijwzkGgaDvAQan XrfGZGGw6D50wiuFY4xU9E2nSn1n76wyy1R0YYq79C11cHbbGN 9/XbFQPGrssetL3t8dVRl9Lq3xSguipy7GwO9Hlbak1FdkrUyEnO 9cJrjda6RVEhGpyoyKQYU4h6UmCNFhHhX2H3ClFFFhHhX2H3Uu iVgy0jgFdxSgWu6Kmy6Im4 Ki5oXnxUFFaLoyYnnelmVWUhhkGkSu9LKNqYiMuUCDSOnzpi1w BtTviz4J QqvPJUqJty0P5JgfOkIxqO29M8k1I23EAoCY6VTVCTstfKEOnJ PX/OnnH HK3jxg o60XlNgwJyB7 dH4vxIpL3T7hlBB9CeorPdmtKhHgtmRsRnPnU7LYr3RQ7AjB Q86LwCMEZyKfXLDI6EDc58xSkxJbKNzDbm1tDnAMsi6R56Bk/diqRNIWq1doHFhcXARTlYxjbpqPxfZ0qrEYNb41UTDPK5CtvTl 7cEZprGacMGxVmSG0a Lantw 2Ka2bBTmnky6t6GCIqZN653WKkDEMb0rDbAigKEOFp4wfTf7Km TJtnz3prHbhKUQZz7GsMnZ1Yv2kXdt86Qds0W5bxGktVapaMnL YvGKDiuw9KM9L7H9DVxvRiKMwoYqiaCEUtbiiUrbik hrsvVrcZIHyH3VNRxVCWUGFHrgVaOHwkqMiuabNIobd3QMdSZt/lSUkNRZVFUvl8dcWleKDD0gDtXQujB9hc70uOlNqa3HHIk2yWI 8hVIkZ8cO59hUFINs1I8Sn7zD4xkDamKHqKEaMSib5H7KdW0Ku cE0krFTkDPqPWpWyuICpLjBC4xg5znO3qabF12WDlyI40kbDpQ 5xtfCrgfCQD7VKwR2aIH70ICB0f8Akb43/KK1XOMXc2 TmIyHu9Q8ZQbAk/OoNE/ROcv3B0Co3mm7OpV1kHT4gDj4iev1U 4YNCoGOAql2P3f41ReL8RMsrv5Mxx7DYfooirYskqQlKAK4Yts 0VcNUitt4a1MCKjY5xT4yEDeku70tQv5dqYkMtW9SAnGMA0wS3 J6UUwsDTEOZkJ6U8soWxQ4ZGT1qZVgNhSGM5FNKQoB1oSTgnFC 4YYxWUom0Z0qIDiMe aY5qauYc1CyDetIO0RkVOx5bHalGpK2Hho7Gk yk9BDQoUDTFYKXthvTfNOLfrUsaezQuHgEgHpgfcKv3D7DwDAq P5W5bymplYEhcEjyxVu4dZ6fAa8/JO3SOhNRRWOOTJbRNM4YqCowi6mZmYKqqPMkkVWrvmcIVWSxvY 2c6Y1e2ZWkbbwRgnxNuK0LmvgpntZ4R8TRtpPo4GUI9mAolnF 2kPCb3A/Bv3snyYQyIwHtKF yuj/lxxmnfZzZszi1x6Mg4pxBzKqNaXUcjj8HHJA4kkx10L1ajX0Vx brrubO4gjyB3jx AEnA1MM6ck dalyxfLdcd4g zfRYobeM9dOWczY9DrBB9qn DztdLfxTYdFuZoQpAx3XdR Ejz JuvrXb4onN5ZHm69huplM6W101vgnWkL91pXOptYGMDB3 VM7jhN8gDCxuEVioVmt5PEzkBACV3JJAA881u3KyaeWWX0tbwf YZhUj2gXgg4XDMckRzWEhAGThJom2Hn0qlBITySZgY4Zdse6 g3ZkVVLKLeTUAchWK4yASrYPyPpTa84ZcQjXNa3EKbDVLBIi77 DLEYrfuReYor/id9NDq7sQWaDWpQkg3BPhO/VjU5dOxtb4XwURarhU1aQDb6PCTvj8rrvsKXjQ/NL7PNVtwi7kVXjsbp0YZV0t5GVh6qwGCKPFbFWaOeJ4XXBZZVM bAEZBKtuBjet/5RupYuAwSQR97KlmGjjwTrcL4VwNzn5VhvN99cXVxdTXUPcTYh WSLDDSqquDgnO6HP11MoKjTHmk2SfA DM4E0fDrudOqyLF4SPVNRGr3FKcWv1mkRUhmaRW0GARN34YKWK mLr0BP1VuXHriaKO3ltEaSGNw0sUIQvJb904URByAcMY2wCDgb Z6HPOXOMwcT5ijuYYpY 5tZQ4mVVfvEJjOVVm6CUDff7KPFEn9RMoXMNzOkDGSzu4FZgGe WB0TB6LqP3VWrnhdxGglktbiOM4xI8Lqh1brhiMHPlXontTxdc Hvgu/dE9PWCRS33GoflBP224FbwtgtFNBHIDv4YJoyc 8OD9dUsaRLyyfZi8fAL1WANhd5bOB9GkycbnAxvipNIbnUYhYX ZkVQzILd9YU5CsVxkA4Iz8q2264x3nMMNqDtDZzMwz PKUOCPXSqn tTzh/wDHt1/yNt/ey0 CJ8jPPcFnNKzhLO6doziQJA7GNt/C4A8J2Ox9KNa8Ne6ylrBLOwALiNCdGc41nop2P2V6P4LwT6Pe3 8oHguBbyfLvAsiSAfYrf16q/Jx icvTXEOFl7q9n1BRvIrS6Gb1ICIN/wAkUcUHkZjT2L27iK4gkgc7hZUK6gPND0b6qOlnJLq7m0uJwp0 s0MLyKGwDpLKOuCNvnWidpfN/D73haqtzHJdIbd1ADatepBLg6cDwl8 1RXZBzTLBdpYKiGO5nd2Y6takQ9F3xj8GPtNLirK5uioHh93GN TcPvFUYyWtpAB5DJI9cULm0ulKq1jdqznSga3kBdsFiqjHiOAT geQNbF2rc1y281vZIiFLjQXZtWtcTxr4cHHn51auZbCSS54e6I WWK5d5CMeFTbzICc/ymUbetPiifIzzY3DrnWIzZXYlKlgn0eTWUGxYLjJAJAz865Pw6 8iGuSyu0QEAs9vIqgsQqgkjGSSAPmRXoS/8A49tf Quf72Kq32sccvVk ii0zZs9oWuNLeFu/jbTqzp JVH10cEPySMqPCLzH8XXv12sn VV48MmmlaOGCaSRclo0idpFAwDqQDI3I 2vXHFXuBLbCEZjMrCfptF3UhB33/fBH09aqEHd/8AiZ 705/awd5pxd B4seegJ9WKSxpO0N5pNUzAjwG9jUa7G6XLBQWt5ACznSqjK7kk gAeZNFThF00otxaT9 RqERicSafytJGQvz6VtPafzZeW1ykb2n7hjuLOQ3Gl8kpJHKyg 50k5Uip3kHmK2v72 ng32tkUsulzGqMeh306y32e1HBB5ZHnvi/ALu1Aa5tZoVJwGdDoz6aumflUYx2rdOeubHtrCex4lb3DyzC4W OdY4jbtqd2t8PrGCq6MgrqGnoetYP5UpRouE2 w6tTy161HI1P7XrUSRrFnr7h6Duo/5if2RRu4Gc13h/wC9R/zE/silqc8EZHGpNDaWPNVns68EV7EPhhv7pUHoraJcf qRqkeY ZoLTZyWkIysa4LH39BWMNz1fQS3JttCRzzvMVkj1srOqqw1ZG3 gFY4UoTZrwnKPRPdgZJuLp2OXmggmYnqzNJNrb7TWicqKVPECw I/d0zDIxkd1DuPUV544TzHJaNE9u5jliXu9WNQdCclJEOxXP1jyN WriPP3FL6JodcESMpDNAjLIy43XU7tpz8gK6FNVsUsbvReeU37 zlt9HiJt7zGBkklptgPWj9rjY4Jg7Em0AHz1ocfoNY7yXzvfcN 1QQuhQsT3c6lkDeZUqwZc mcUtzxzff3vd/SWj7tTqEcKlYw/5R1Elj7naqckSoOy8fsfWzPf8A8y2ar7ZH6XBxGK4xKi3NxGqs AQEVFKgexJwfKsA5W5qurBpZLVowZQgcOmr4NWNO4x8RqRs 0jiMQmCPD GkeR8xfjuAGx4thgCkpJKipQlKTaNi5WlnXl FrYapxZgxDAOZNPhGDsd6xHma6uxNcPeoY7qQRM4KqBo0rGpCq SPhSnnBe03iVtDHbRPDojUIuqLJwOmTneo3i/GXvp2num1OVWM91CwXC522zvuaUmmhwi4vZufBuGScK iQRTzXUE0wi0zaW7lO6kcNGyqCBlVGDkYO2KmLXgsa8UlulQB2 tY0ZgOuZHOT88Iv/pHpWS8A7Qr2GAxx3UEqRAL 6oZO RceEEq66tvMiofh3adxPv5CkqyvJg4 jlzhM6VjjQ7KMn7arkiODqzZuHcLikteIQJcrc99Nd68afwTyr vCQCd1 e 9Ub9jjcsUvIz8I7hsejkSRt iNaq/LvNF3ZfStNxHC0jPcutxbMrPI5wwjVmG3tmoPlnmq74c0z27KD Oyl9du5BILFQg8vjbb5U7JovnItwZOZbpmOX13yk/yY5EjjH1Kgq/8P8A49uv Rtv72WsF4XzNNbXJvEcJcSNOzl4WKsZ3DsEQ488Y386noOfblb l7s3SK7xpE5NlJoCIxKnGrrljRY2jeeB8UFzEzjqss8TfJoZHj P8AZB uqXy1ITy25jGphb3uBgnLrJPtjqdxVE4Xza9oJe44pGwmnaaXV YzGNXkxrKMCRp2G3ypXg/NC8Nj02PEVmVjl47m0nMPfE4Z4ZFK6FO2xYiixJWXftJmeXgHe SqFldLJpFAwFd5YC4AJJABJGCTWbciQaeMWJ/wB5L/cyUXmTmziN3A9t3ouo2cNJ3Nq UKuJAgdcjAIA8zjrVasOYJYZ4p4TiaJmKhkLblWRgydehNTd0z Ti0mmaV23n/SfDv6v/ANxHWn8w8TkhuLGNCAs9w0cmRnKiCWQYPl4kWvOHMfNN1eyxXF ww1wgaCsDKow6vls9dwKm7nn/iM7wSPLDqgkMkeIdtRRoznxbjDtVWiOLZsF//AB7a/wDI3P8AexVV 1WbibT90kWeH6rZ3fSmzLKrHxZ1DBC VVF buItcpdmaHvUieJfwHh0Oys2Rq65UUpxPnjic8bRSTQaWxnEGD sQw31eoFLkg4M2TmO9kjuLBUYhZbl0kHky/Rp3AP8AWVT9VV6K0SPmZiiBTJwvW ABqf6Ro1H1OFUZ VZhxbtA4k8sLPJCWgkMiYhwNRR49xq3Gl2pqeeuIfTPp3eRd93 H0f8AevD3esyfDq66j1peSPsrxT9Fr7cZuJsZo 6zw5O5fWFXZgFz4s6sazjpUN2I8sfSnmuFu5reWBkVTCU3VwxI dXUhhleh2qE5m7SeIXcElrM0RjfAbTFpbwsGGDnbcCoDlfmi54 dMZrZwpIw6sNSOo6B1 XqMEU7T2PjJKj0Xeyfthwe6 lRAELdLgjHit2kCSgH4T4A1eWw2wq8czdrPEb2FoHMUUbAhxAj KXU9VZnZiB7YqimhhBNHVqQs23qNU0 taiRrBnr9L2OK3R5HCKI0yWOB8IqrTc9h9XdRsIxn8Iwx9YFZi eNSXjoJZCQANjnQoAxsF6e9O7zjHdgQwxlyB6EJ779axlllPSO j9NDGrk7Y74zEzO08a6mb/AOYWZnOfTPSqdxjhk7ZGCG67dCPninN1dXROqaXQnonpUfxDiF s4AjupA/mHyUPsw6URhREpoi/ooj2kYZHX5UZ78oMW6MW83I6Z28NKDhcx8aqrqd9SkMOudzTle GbZlnVPr9/P6zWhmyv9y25c InI33yfWpNpGaIL1bH4w6j096NPJZx58RmPl6UjDcd7nKFfMZz 096b2JaI63fScHb/OnMt0mSp2I/GHQn0P dIXcGg58s0jE6qzd4uQflTSsJOh10Nej yYC34Pal9jKzN7meZu7/QUrzXEwaJznxJg 6nb9G1eoU4I37X2EKSLGYWsnJfowg0Mye5K1UFRnllaRjHbjbG Pi742E8ULn0JUGP8A6K0PsXsY7fhD3SIO9c3DMx6kRFlRc/k HOPmagP2QloFubKcjwlJUPuhDqP/AHH7Ks3ZS2eX/wCrd/brkP8AjVfZm/2oT7QUW 5dF1OimYW8E4YDGl20a9GdwCGIxmrVzNCzx2OlWbTeWrNpBOFG cscdAPWsc4n2YWkfBRxISzmU20MuktH3eqTRkY0Zx4j51tvFuK Nbpa6Qp72eCFtWdlkByRg9dqZJU f7XvOM8FXGcPcv bEbg/aoqw88oLmwv4F3ZYH26 MR96gx6/DReKWevi9k Nora8bPoWa3QfoZqecK4Yy3F67yq6zvGQi/FGFiWIhvfTmgCo9iNssvBBG4yrvcKw9VZiCPsNN ZeGNb8tPbN1jAjJ9dNzpB sb/XTrsymFjwaVm6W813q9opG1foBqV7W3B4RcEHbERz8u9jOaAHP FZhw2Owt7VEWN7qC2Ix0jYNqI/lHT1PmT1qM41wyNOPcPnRAryRXayEDGrRGCpb1PiIz7elDtd4Y t1DZ27lgkt/AjFMagrLIMgkEZ9xVe4NyJbcK4zYCCSVzLHdlu9ZDgJGMadKr UaAHXbRzbJCktgLVmjmt1JuAW0Rl3ZcMAhG2gHqPirLIlQAVpn bbx 7QSWSWxa1kt0eScRytoPeMWGpfCMBFO/rWawW 29RM1xjpCCNqRYb0siYpNqzZoiO4ou4PyptmpHiC5AqMesmdEe iJvT4jTQmnF2fEaatXRHo55vYM1wmuVwmqMmw607tmpktOYDSk XBlm4PxqRZY4Ek7tdtbAaiSfX1FTnGbHiQbClWXylTAyvlkE5G 3ypGw7K LICxsyWzt Gt9h6572tG4fy9xD6OA9riQD4TLF5dPEGIqHGukaLJa2zJZuWp m8U8 3njLGoy8s4EH4MsSPM7D7K2W 5Rv5I8/R9D46LLEd/TJaqVedmXFWO1oTnrmW3/WUbF8fZULTjXd7Z26ECjJYxTvkzEeqtuftqXk7JOL52sjj mt/1tPLTsw4spGbE/PE9uP/AMtVxrohTvTE7Pg8MeMID8zv mlrqAEb7CrTw/km/VdLWJweo76HI9iJKQ4jyRxLTpSxL 88H/uy 9RTLuPsz25QNqUEE9PWom hZdOsYOMfUMYP6avtl2XcW7zUbVYx5jvYT9gElLcR7IeIPuiH2 Z4j18wddNaY3Vdr8oy9JNJ23HmPUZzitB5n7U5 IRRwtbxRiKWOUFWfOY84G/lvStv2N3 fwkL/ANWSDH6ZM/opjN2RcXViFtNS52bvoBkexk2rRO jBxrbr8ivOfaHLxVYopYIohFIZAyFicaSCu/kdvsqX7PObLmwtJpkEctsHZmilLIQxwCYpAGG 2VI9qhV7KOLgfwI7jH79b/rafW/Z3xlbZ7U2Z0O6ufw9vnw X777Ut3Y9VSG3PHaZccThFssSW8GVJRSWLFfhBbAwoIGwHlUxx TtVu5lhDW0A7maKUYeTcxZwD8jmopeyfiY6Wjfnbf9bXX7L LdBZn89b/AK2k2/oqMIfy/wBLDB2w3LyCUwWqsFKAM02cMyk40qfNRR E8ev7W4ub1YbZmvDGzIXlATuwQMeHO fOq7H2X8WH/kz et/1tS3D R LR5LWcrnoo kW kfUZaSlL0VLHjrTE7zm69js7m1NrAsdy1wzMJGJU3JYtpHyLHF NuJc63s/Dhw6SGIL3ccfeln1kRlcNjpnwipKblPjBIxw/p6z25/R3lNpeQuLtljaNk/723/R Eo5S9EqEPZJcB7Ub2OJIZbSO6MYAWXvDG3hGAXBVgWx5jFGi4j fzXVvxRmgMweSFLdiywxxyKQDqXLFsnc e3pVe/wDhvxjJxaMM/wC/t/1tP7bkLi8QjdLVtSyBsd9B0Hr ExT5S9A4Q9l55kl41cRTWTW9lia3kBdJpT4ThSF1KMv4sgdPnW aSQFPAwwV8JHzGxrVYOGX0xtWmgeMxSFmxLH8O FYq5yMHoPSmPO/JM8somt49ZcnvFDIuCOhGpgMEfdTlsiPxdGbgUi43q1/ BOI4/gp/Ow//AL0ieQeI/wCyn87D sqKZpa9lUvB4frqFumrQrnkDiRQgWpJx/rYOv5yoSXs04sf/JH89b/rajg7NozSXZn9ydzTZjV7l7KeME/wI/n7f9bSR7JOMf7F/wDXt/1lbRRzzkijVytS4b2X3qxBZuFs794hLi4gB7sOC6j8MACVBHTz p ezafUv h30AuT 6INR6aB/CMYHiyParMjIFNOIDWnXHZhdGRWThbqgj0lTNbsC T4sfSQemB8Xz8sUsvZtcjb9qXOc79/ACOmnA kHyyD6nfbOAmioyo9C0KFCmQChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUACh QoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQo UAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAf/2Q==http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28933&stc=1

ngineer
September 22nd, 2018, 09:46 PM
Done!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUSExIWFRUXFRUXFxcVFRcXFRcVFRcWFhUXFR UYHSggGBolHRcVITEhJSkrLi4uFx81ODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lICAtLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS01LS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIALoBDwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMEBQYHAQj/xABREAACAQMCAwYCBAYOCAQHAAABAgMABBESIQUGMQcTIkFRcT JhFIGRsSNCUpOh0wgVJDM0NWJyc4Kys8HRJVNUY2R0wvAWRJKi F0OjtMPS4f/EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBf/EACYRAAICAgICAgEFAQAAAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxE1EiQZEUMkJhs QT/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AK9ENh7D7qPiixdB7D7qOBXGzuOYo4FACu0hjSYb0vF0pvOd6W jO1MQbVvS6namZbenKttTEc1b0oDtTbO9dnuAi5NACiHei3PEo 02JyfQdahL3iJxscfIVB3EpALHrihbG1Wy2pzDbKfwrFR6bsfs FEuOabfGVSXR WU8P25rTOyHkC2htIbyaNZbiZFlDOAwjRxlAgOwOkgk9d60FuK 24nFqZU78prEWRrKeun02P2VssSOd5n9HnfhvFYpjhHBPp0b7D Ty6nVFLMQAOpOwrQe1bkS2ltZryGJYbmFWlDxDSXCDLK4XZjgH B65 WaoXZty6vGrgzXAP0W3WMGPO0szL4skfi5BPsVHmaTx7GsuiEX meHOlA8h/kIT9 KIvM0LnTkqfRhj/APlekJpbTh8Gpu6toF0r0CIM7AbUhzJytacQjKXEKvkeFwAJF2 2KONx91V40R5WYQkwIpESb1GX1hJYXc9lI2ruW8LflRsAUP2Ff 0iuSX4FZONOjeLtWSd3IdO1V6G4fXv608XiAIqLupt9qEUWyG4 GmkG4kucVWo71hTP6T4s0 Ii NMMUmsgqrLxXK4zStvxM4pNAWWRx60mvWq7BdsW61OWxqWMVlo i0aY0RaQCMg3o69KLJ1oy9KBhNNcYUauNSGSsI8I9h91HxXIfh X2H3UehgjmK7XRXcUhjGYb0olEn KlFO1USIkb05HSkfOlKBDeR8bnoKgr2/LnPl5D/vzp1zBPgKo/GO/sKiDKB/hVJDQpsev1014k3gNGaUUhMfM9OmKqK2TLo9ZckTh HWbL0NrB9WI1BH1HaqFz1Yz2PFo NLA9xAsJSRYj40bQyZI/J8QOfkc4ql9lHaiLBRZ3eWtskxyLu0Oo5IKjdkzk7bjJ6 XoSxvY541lidZI2GVZCGUj5EV0HGY1xPtxhnglhWylzJG6Z1qc F1KgkAfOpT9jev7guD/AMUw yKL/Oku1fsxiaOS/slEU0YaSSNR4JVG7kKPhfqdtj770v8Ascjnh85/4t/7qGgY9/ZAn/RJ/p4v qr/AMJ/eIv6KP8AsiqB yB/io/08X/VV/4R 8Q/0Uf9kUCPPXbm ji5I87aL72H FUWGTPWr925xauLgf8ACx/2nqgtakGs5dm O6JFApGKi7lSppVkI3FIyzZ61CRqwQyetJSJvQMtF73JqqIsNI npS9n13pWOMYzXSVqWykh3GqhgQamYXqt2aHPyqbgOKhoodytX Eak8Z8/tpzbWjMQF39jUNlJWISUrDGT0Bq1WXKLYBkVV36lvL2q58F4Vb KNoQ5Hmw6 2axlnS6NVhdWzK4OETucLEx9hVgtez68kGdAX c2K1GDi8EY04VCPxRgUy4jztFD1GfY5pLJJkNS o/kyKH4V9h91KUSH4R7D7qOK3ZKO12ugV00hjCc KjA0ldfFSidKokJnel/Km nel/KgRVeZZvwgHoPvqFlkpa/uNcjt8zj28qb2cWtwtbJUiG90dUk0WZtqti2carjSKj7qxVsgD HWpWRWW8To3Tk7s64XNYWkslmjO9tA7tqk3do1LE4b1zUJbSDh nMUNjaDurWeJTJCCzIXKSkONROGyi7jyGKf8AYzzvA9rHYTyLF cQ5jVXIXvEBJTQTsSBtjrtmtAm5etnukvWhU3CIUSTfIU58s4z 4m3xnc10HESM6AqwPQgg xFZb x4ULZXKD8W8cfV3cQH3VZ 0Dnm24dbuWkVpypEcIILlyDgsBuqjqSfvrH xnnFeGzNBdHTDcaWEh6RyjI8foCDgnywPLJAFGifsgR/ok/08X/VV/wCE/vEX9FH/AGRTbinDbXiEHdyqk8LFWGGypKnKkMh 40OO8etrGIyXEqRIo2BI1NgbKidWO3QUAYR21XGnjOcFsW0Ywo yerH/GqXPxIEjMTjOw8PU/KtE7MuYjfcw3F2/gEkEmgMfhRTEqD0zgDOPPNaNzzOpueFYZdr7fcf6mWpcUy1NrR 52a QDeOQfMrUXd5OSI3A akV6g7UZ0PD2wyn8PadCP9qhqS54uE/a68Gtf4LP MP8AVtRxQ/IzyLjp86N3Ro1uMgU/kj8NQ2aJWhsgPrtS6W2aLAhpzbSYODUs0Q s7fSKeRCix IbVY D8JGNbgaAMk7YJ9APOsZSrs0jBy0hpw/hBmIGdtsnyFWOK0gtemJG/F0nIHufOlUae5XQqKsQwBpUAAVKWfD4LVCZMO5GwPQe1c8m56O uEY41b7IWPik0mrLYC77 XtSA5mIQjvMMD4SKY8wX4GrSMBtiKolxNuauGJIWTK3os/E YXLaifFj161CzcXMhyzVCSTHzOaQZ66FjOZ5GaTD8I9h91KUnD 8I9h91KCoZKDYrtAUKQyNufipROlJ3PxUonSqJCA70a6m0IWHX oPc7UXzpPi0 hF8znb7KH0VBXIoVxsW9zUhwCDctimN8MufmenvVjtYhGgzsAN 60m/iRGPzf9Czk0jpOaTk4ynQDajw3IbpWVNG9ocnh0cwAdcn1Gx 2nMXCHxoW7uQv5IlOn7KUtcYz7VI2Zy1Pk10S4RfaDcO5BgfcF tXUsTkk/XTTjnKDxhiMSIB0PxAD5f5VduEOQPen3EiCjex 6lzYOEeqMTtoXjx3M0sWfJJGUfoplxO38eWd5GwMl2LH9NS8eA SPQkVGXwJZj863tnNxRFyqDRVjFKGkc1aIaQt9F2zRTCKd2sm1 J3BpWx8UFtwcbUp3xpGCXFGJyc0mUmOYZsGlUbLbedMlNPrGMM wA9etSy1ssPCrc5XcD1B86ufdAIok8CL5AYyT5VBWEKRBSd2 70onMvGG Ek9PXO9cj TO2Pwj/ZKXfNejwIQFx5fI1HcR44ZDnO1UuS4yaPJPha040Z87Ht9e5JG c1EXDb5ojyUk7VpGJlKVnJKTFGLUbTWhHZo8Xwj2H3UoKJD8K w 6lBWDKQYV2gBQxUjI64G9GUbULgeKuirIYmBvTXi8TNpAGcAn6 s707U70hxaXCqcbZIP/AH9tKXRpjfyIF G6pVYdBjPv1pTjL7BfLzp/aY05G25P FIzrq8/u/STSUtqzRxW6 ytYBONJ qixnS2Vb6jUlc2xU7bimRtxnOnFbqSZzOLsnuHXhIC/OpccWSNt9sUz5MtA0g1DyNH5ijUSFFUYz1I 2stWbbotFhzVDpADDPzqXjvVePVkEaWP31ktvDnOI jY8IIOMZ1b7fKrhw23aOGRg2VMZ2PUEjzolFIUZtlUt31MT6km kpU6/OpPhFiBFLKTuAFA/nHGai72UCtE70ZtV2R80VNXXFPJfFSDw1aM2cibFLlwaQijycU tJakb0AjixA04WAYpiTijwzkGgaDvAQan XrfGZGGw6D50wiuFY4xU9E2nSn1n76wyy1R0YYq79C11cHbbGN 9/XbFQPGrssetL3t8dVRl9Lq3xSguipy7GwO9Hlbak1FdkrUyEnO 9cJrjda6RVEhGpyoyKQYU4h6UmCNFhHhX2H3ClFFFhHhX2H3Uu iVgy0jgFdxSgWu6Kmy6Im4 Ki5oXnxUFFaLoyYnnelmVWUhhkGkSu9LKNqYiMuUCDSOnzpi1w BtTviz4J QqvPJUqJty0P5JgfOkIxqO29M8k1I23EAoCY6VTVCTstfKEOnJ PX/OnnH HK3jxg o60XlNgwJyB7 dH4vxIpL3T7hlBB9CeorPdmtKhHgtmRsRnPnU7LYr3RQ7AjB Q86LwCMEZyKfXLDI6EDc58xSkxJbKNzDbm1tDnAMsi6R56Bk/diqRNIWq1doHFhcXARTlYxjbpqPxfZ0qrEYNb41UTDPK5CtvTl 7cEZprGacMGxVmSG0a Lantw 2Ka2bBTmnky6t6GCIqZN653WKkDEMb0rDbAigKEOFp4wfTf7Km TJtnz3prHbhKUQZz7GsMnZ1Yv2kXdt86Qds0W5bxGktVapaMnL YvGKDiuw9KM9L7H9DVxvRiKMwoYqiaCEUtbiiUrbik hrsvVrcZIHyH3VNRxVCWUGFHrgVaOHwkqMiuabNIobd3QMdSZt/lSUkNRZVFUvl8dcWleKDD0gDtXQujB9hc70uOlNqa3HHIk2yWI 8hVIkZ8cO59hUFINs1I8Sn7zD4xkDamKHqKEaMSib5H7KdW0Ku cE0krFTkDPqPWpWyuICpLjBC4xg5znO3qabF12WDlyI40kbDpQ 5xtfCrgfCQD7VKwR2aIH70ICB0f8Akb43/KK1XOMXc2 TmIyHu9Q8ZQbAk/OoNE/ROcv3B0Co3mm7OpV1kHT4gDj4iev1U 4YNCoGOAql2P3f41ReL8RMsrv5Mxx7DYfooirYskqQlKAK4Yts 0VcNUitt4a1MCKjY5xT4yEDeku70tQv5dqYkMtW9SAnGMA0wS3 J6UUwsDTEOZkJ6U8soWxQ4ZGT1qZVgNhSGM5FNKQoB1oSTgnFC 4YYxWUom0Z0qIDiMe aY5qauYc1CyDetIO0RkVOx5bHalGpK2Hho7Gk yk9BDQoUDTFYKXthvTfNOLfrUsaezQuHgEgHpgfcKv3D7DwDAq P5W5bymplYEhcEjyxVu4dZ6fAa8/JO3SOhNRRWOOTJbRNM4YqCowi6mZmYKqqPMkkVWrvmcIVWSxvY 2c6Y1e2ZWkbbwRgnxNuK0LmvgpntZ4R8TRtpPo4GUI9mAolnF 2kPCb3A/Bv3snyYQyIwHtKF yuj/lxxmnfZzZszi1x6Mg4pxBzKqNaXUcjj8HHJA4kkx10L1ajX0Vx brrubO4gjyB3jx AEnA1MM6ck dalyxfLdcd4g zfRYobeM9dOWczY9DrBB9qn DztdLfxTYdFuZoQpAx3XdR Ejz JuvrXb4onN5ZHm69huplM6W101vgnWkL91pXOptYGMDB3 VM7jhN8gDCxuEVioVmt5PEzkBACV3JJAA881u3KyaeWWX0tbwf YZhUj2gXgg4XDMckRzWEhAGThJom2Hn0qlBITySZgY4Zdse6 g3ZkVVLKLeTUAchWK4yASrYPyPpTa84ZcQjXNa3EKbDVLBIi77 DLEYrfuReYor/id9NDq7sQWaDWpQkg3BPhO/VjU5dOxtb4XwURarhU1aQDb6PCTvj8rrvsKXjQ/NL7PNVtwi7kVXjsbp0YZV0t5GVh6qwGCKPFbFWaOeJ4XXBZZVM bAEZBKtuBjet/5RupYuAwSQR97KlmGjjwTrcL4VwNzn5VhvN99cXVxdTXUPcTYh WSLDDSqquDgnO6HP11MoKjTHmk2SfA DM4E0fDrudOqyLF4SPVNRGr3FKcWv1mkRUhmaRW0GARN34YKWK mLr0BP1VuXHriaKO3ltEaSGNw0sUIQvJb904URByAcMY2wCDgb Z6HPOXOMwcT5ijuYYpY 5tZQ4mVVfvEJjOVVm6CUDff7KPFEn9RMoXMNzOkDGSzu4FZgGe WB0TB6LqP3VWrnhdxGglktbiOM4xI8Lqh1brhiMHPlXontTxdc Hvgu/dE9PWCRS33GoflBP224FbwtgtFNBHIDv4YJoyc 8OD9dUsaRLyyfZi8fAL1WANhd5bOB9GkycbnAxvipNIbnUYhYX ZkVQzILd9YU5CsVxkA4Iz8q2264x3nMMNqDtDZzMwz PKUOCPXSqn tTzh/wDHt1/yNt/ey0 CJ8jPPcFnNKzhLO6doziQJA7GNt/C4A8J2Ox9KNa8Ne6ylrBLOwALiNCdGc41nop2P2V6P4LwT6Pe3 8oHguBbyfLvAsiSAfYrf16q/Jx icvTXEOFl7q9n1BRvIrS6Gb1ICIN/wAkUcUHkZjT2L27iK4gkgc7hZUK6gPND0b6qOlnJLq7m0uJwp0 s0MLyKGwDpLKOuCNvnWidpfN/D73haqtzHJdIbd1ADatepBLg6cDwl8 1RXZBzTLBdpYKiGO5nd2Y6takQ9F3xj8GPtNLirK5uioHh93GN TcPvFUYyWtpAB5DJI9cULm0ulKq1jdqznSga3kBdsFiqjHiOAT geQNbF2rc1y281vZIiFLjQXZtWtcTxr4cHHn51auZbCSS54e6I WWK5d5CMeFTbzICc/ymUbetPiifIzzY3DrnWIzZXYlKlgn0eTWUGxYLjJAJAz865Pw6 8iGuSyu0QEAs9vIqgsQqgkjGSSAPmRXoS/8A49tf Quf72Kq32sccvVk ii0zZs9oWuNLeFu/jbTqzp JVH10cEPySMqPCLzH8XXv12sn VV48MmmlaOGCaSRclo0idpFAwDqQDI3I 2vXHFXuBLbCEZjMrCfptF3UhB33/fBH09aqEHd/8AiZ 705/awd5pxd B4seegJ9WKSxpO0N5pNUzAjwG9jUa7G6XLBQWt5ACznSqjK7kk gAeZNFThF00otxaT9 RqERicSafytJGQvz6VtPafzZeW1ykb2n7hjuLOQ3Gl8kpJHKyg 50k5Uip3kHmK2v72 ng32tkUsulzGqMeh306y32e1HBB5ZHnvi/ALu1Aa5tZoVJwGdDoz6aumflUYx2rdOeubHtrCex4lb3DyzC4W OdY4jbtqd2t8PrGCq6MgrqGnoetYP5UpRouE2 w6tTy161HI1P7XrUSRrFnr7h6Duo/5if2RRu4Gc13h/wC9R/zE/silqc8EZHGpNDaWPNVns68EV7EPhhv7pUHoraJcf qRqkeY ZoLTZyWkIysa4LH39BWMNz1fQS3JttCRzzvMVkj1srOqqw1ZG3 gFY4UoTZrwnKPRPdgZJuLp2OXmggmYnqzNJNrb7TWicqKVPECw I/d0zDIxkd1DuPUV544TzHJaNE9u5jliXu9WNQdCclJEOxXP1jyN WriPP3FL6JodcESMpDNAjLIy43XU7tpz8gK6FNVsUsbvReeU37 zlt9HiJt7zGBkklptgPWj9rjY4Jg7Em0AHz1ocfoNY7yXzvfcN 1QQuhQsT3c6lkDeZUqwZc mcUtzxzff3vd/SWj7tTqEcKlYw/5R1Elj7naqckSoOy8fsfWzPf8A8y2ar7ZH6XBxGK4xKi3NxGqs AQEVFKgexJwfKsA5W5qurBpZLVowZQgcOmr4NWNO4x8RqRs 0jiMQmCPD GkeR8xfjuAGx4thgCkpJKipQlKTaNi5WlnXl FrYapxZgxDAOZNPhGDsd6xHma6uxNcPeoY7qQRM4KqBo0rGpCq SPhSnnBe03iVtDHbRPDojUIuqLJwOmTneo3i/GXvp2num1OVWM91CwXC522zvuaUmmhwi4vZufBuGScK iQRTzXUE0wi0zaW7lO6kcNGyqCBlVGDkYO2KmLXgsa8UlulQB2 tY0ZgOuZHOT88Iv/pHpWS8A7Qr2GAxx3UEqRAL 6oZO RceEEq66tvMiofh3adxPv5CkqyvJg4 jlzhM6VjjQ7KMn7arkiODqzZuHcLikteIQJcrc99Nd68afwTyr vCQCd1 e 9Ub9jjcsUvIz8I7hsejkSRt iNaq/LvNF3ZfStNxHC0jPcutxbMrPI5wwjVmG3tmoPlnmq74c0z27KD Oyl9du5BILFQg8vjbb5U7JovnItwZOZbpmOX13yk/yY5EjjH1Kgq/8P8A49uv Rtv72WsF4XzNNbXJvEcJcSNOzl4WKsZ3DsEQ488Y386noOfblb l7s3SK7xpE5NlJoCIxKnGrrljRY2jeeB8UFzEzjqss8TfJoZHj P8AZB uqXy1ITy25jGphb3uBgnLrJPtjqdxVE4Xza9oJe44pGwmnaaXV YzGNXkxrKMCRp2G3ypXg/NC8Nj02PEVmVjl47m0nMPfE4Z4ZFK6FO2xYiixJWXftJmeXgHe SqFldLJpFAwFd5YC4AJJABJGCTWbciQaeMWJ/wB5L/cyUXmTmziN3A9t3ouo2cNJ3Nq UKuJAgdcjAIA8zjrVasOYJYZ4p4TiaJmKhkLblWRgydehNTd0z Ti0mmaV23n/SfDv6v/ANxHWn8w8TkhuLGNCAs9w0cmRnKiCWQYPl4kWvOHMfNN1eyxXF ww1wgaCsDKow6vls9dwKm7nn/iM7wSPLDqgkMkeIdtRRoznxbjDtVWiOLZsF//AB7a/wDI3P8AexVV 1WbibT90kWeH6rZ3fSmzLKrHxZ1DBC VVF buItcpdmaHvUieJfwHh0Oys2Rq65UUpxPnjic8bRSTQaWxnEGD sQw31eoFLkg4M2TmO9kjuLBUYhZbl0kHky/Rp3AP8AWVT9VV6K0SPmZiiBTJwvW ABqf6Ro1H1OFUZ VZhxbtA4k8sLPJCWgkMiYhwNRR49xq3Gl2pqeeuIfTPp3eRd93 H0f8AevD3esyfDq66j1peSPsrxT9Fr7cZuJsZo 6zw5O5fWFXZgFz4s6sazjpUN2I8sfSnmuFu5reWBkVTCU3VwxI dXUhhleh2qE5m7SeIXcElrM0RjfAbTFpbwsGGDnbcCoDlfmi54 dMZrZwpIw6sNSOo6B1 XqMEU7T2PjJKj0Xeyfthwe6 lRAELdLgjHit2kCSgH4T4A1eWw2wq8czdrPEb2FoHMUUbAhxAj KXU9VZnZiB7YqimhhBNHVqQs23qNU0 taiRrBnr9L2OK3R5HCKI0yWOB8IqrTc9h9XdRsIxn8Iwx9YFZi eNSXjoJZCQANjnQoAxsF6e9O7zjHdgQwxlyB6EJ779axlllPSO j9NDGrk7Y74zEzO08a6mb/AOYWZnOfTPSqdxjhk7ZGCG67dCPninN1dXROqaXQnonpUfxDiF s4AjupA/mHyUPsw6URhREpoi/ooj2kYZHX5UZ78oMW6MW83I6Z28NKDhcx8aqrqd9SkMOudzTle GbZlnVPr9/P6zWhmyv9y25c InI33yfWpNpGaIL1bH4w6j096NPJZx58RmPl6UjDcd7nKFfMZz 096b2JaI63fScHb/OnMt0mSp2I/GHQn0P dIXcGg58s0jE6qzd4uQflTSsJOh10Nej yYC34Pal9jKzN7meZu7/QUrzXEwaJznxJg 6nb9G1eoU4I37X2EKSLGYWsnJfowg0Mye5K1UFRnllaRjHbjbG Pi742E8ULn0JUGP8A6K0PsXsY7fhD3SIO9c3DMx6kRFlRc/k HOPmagP2QloFubKcjwlJUPuhDqP/AHH7Ks3ZS2eX/wCrd/brkP8AjVfZm/2oT7QUW 5dF1OimYW8E4YDGl20a9GdwCGIxmrVzNCzx2OlWbTeWrNpBOFG cscdAPWsc4n2YWkfBRxISzmU20MuktH3eqTRkY0Zx4j51tvFuK Nbpa6Qp72eCFtWdlkByRg9dqZJU f7XvOM8FXGcPcv bEbg/aoqw88oLmwv4F3ZYH26 MR96gx6/DReKWevi9k Nora8bPoWa3QfoZqecK4Yy3F67yq6zvGQi/FGFiWIhvfTmgCo9iNssvBBG4yrvcKw9VZiCPsNN ZeGNb8tPbN1jAjJ9dNzpB sb/XTrsymFjwaVm6W813q9opG1foBqV7W3B4RcEHbERz8u9jOaAHP FZhw2Owt7VEWN7qC2Ix0jYNqI/lHT1PmT1qM41wyNOPcPnRAryRXayEDGrRGCpb1PiIz7elDtd4Y t1DZ27lgkt/AjFMagrLIMgkEZ9xVe4NyJbcK4zYCCSVzLHdlu9ZDgJGMadKr UaAHXbRzbJCktgLVmjmt1JuAW0Rl3ZcMAhG2gHqPirLIlQAVpn bbx 7QSWSWxa1kt0eScRytoPeMWGpfCMBFO/rWawW 29RM1xjpCCNqRYb0siYpNqzZoiO4ou4PyptmpHiC5AqMesmdEe iJvT4jTQmnF2fEaatXRHo55vYM1wmuVwmqMmw607tmpktOYDSk XBlm4PxqRZY4Ek7tdtbAaiSfX1FTnGbHiQbClWXylTAyvlkE5G 3ypGw7K LICxsyWzt Gt9h6572tG4fy9xD6OA9riQD4TLF5dPEGIqHGukaLJa2zJZuWp m8U8 3njLGoy8s4EH4MsSPM7D7K2W 5Rv5I8/R9D46LLEd/TJaqVedmXFWO1oTnrmW3/WUbF8fZULTjXd7Z26ECjJYxTvkzEeqtuftqXk7JOL52sjj mt/1tPLTsw4spGbE/PE9uP/AMtVxrohTvTE7Pg8MeMID8zv mlrqAEb7CrTw/km/VdLWJweo76HI9iJKQ4jyRxLTpSxL 88H/uy 9RTLuPsz25QNqUEE9PWom hZdOsYOMfUMYP6avtl2XcW7zUbVYx5jvYT9gElLcR7IeIPuiH2 Z4j18wddNaY3Vdr8oy9JNJ23HmPUZzitB5n7U5 IRRwtbxRiKWOUFWfOY84G/lvStv2N3 fwkL/ANWSDH6ZM/opjN2RcXViFtNS52bvoBkexk2rRO jBxrbr8ivOfaHLxVYopYIohFIZAyFicaSCu/kdvsqX7PObLmwtJpkEctsHZmilLIQxwCYpAGG 2VI9qhV7KOLgfwI7jH79b/rafW/Z3xlbZ7U2Z0O6ufw9vnw X777Ut3Y9VSG3PHaZccThFssSW8GVJRSWLFfhBbAwoIGwHlUxx TtVu5lhDW0A7maKUYeTcxZwD8jmopeyfiY6Wjfnbf9bXX7L LdBZn89b/AK2k2/oqMIfy/wBLDB2w3LyCUwWqsFKAM02cMyk40qfNRR E8ev7W4ub1YbZmvDGzIXlATuwQMeHO fOq7H2X8WH/kz et/1tS3D R LR5LWcrnoo kW kfUZaSlL0VLHjrTE7zm69js7m1NrAsdy1wzMJGJU3JYtpHyLHF NuJc63s/Dhw6SGIL3ccfeln1kRlcNjpnwipKblPjBIxw/p6z25/R3lNpeQuLtljaNk/723/R Eo5S9EqEPZJcB7Ub2OJIZbSO6MYAWXvDG3hGAXBVgWx5jFGi4j fzXVvxRmgMweSFLdiywxxyKQDqXLFsnc e3pVe/wDhvxjJxaMM/wC/t/1tP7bkLi8QjdLVtSyBsd9B0Hr ExT5S9A4Q9l55kl41cRTWTW9lia3kBdJpT4ThSF1KMv4sgdPnW aSQFPAwwV8JHzGxrVYOGX0xtWmgeMxSFmxLH8O FYq5yMHoPSmPO/JM8somt49ZcnvFDIuCOhGpgMEfdTlsiPxdGbgUi43q1/ BOI4/gp/Ow//AL0ieQeI/wCyn87D sqKZpa9lUvB4frqFumrQrnkDiRQgWpJx/rYOv5yoSXs04sf/JH89b/rajg7NozSXZn9ydzTZjV7l7KeME/wI/n7f9bSR7JOMf7F/wDXt/1lbRRzzkijVytS4b2X3qxBZuFs794hLi4gB7sOC6j8MACVBHTz p ezafUv h30AuT 6INR6aB/CMYHiyParMjIFNOIDWnXHZhdGRWThbqgj0lTNbsC T4sfSQemB8Xz8sUsvZtcjb9qXOc79/ACOmnA kHyyD6nfbOAmioyo9C0KFCmQChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUACh QoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQo UAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAf/2Q==http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUSExIWFRUXFRUXFxcVFRcXFRcVFRcWFhUXFR UYHSggGBolHRcVITEhJSkrLi4uFx81ODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lICAtLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS01LS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIALoBDwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMEBQYHAQj/xABREAACAQMCAwYCBAYOCAQHAAABAgMABBESIQUGMQcTIkFRcT JhFIGRsSNCUpOh0wgVJDM0NWJyc4Kys8HRJVNUY2R0wvAWRJKi F0OjtMPS4f/EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBf/EACYRAAICAgICAgEFAQAAAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxE1EiQZEUMkJhs QT/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AK9ENh7D7qPiixdB7D7qOBXGzuOYo4FACu0hjSYb0vF0pvOd6W jO1MQbVvS6namZbenKttTEc1b0oDtTbO9dnuAi5NACiHei3PEo 02JyfQdahL3iJxscfIVB3EpALHrihbG1Wy2pzDbKfwrFR6bsfs FEuOabfGVSXR WU8P25rTOyHkC2htIbyaNZbiZFlDOAwjRxlAgOwOkgk9d60FuK 24nFqZU78prEWRrKeun02P2VssSOd5n9HnfhvFYpjhHBPp0b7D Ty6nVFLMQAOpOwrQe1bkS2ltZryGJYbmFWlDxDSXCDLK4XZjgH B65 WaoXZty6vGrgzXAP0W3WMGPO0szL4skfi5BPsVHmaTx7GsuiEX meHOlA8h/kIT9 KIvM0LnTkqfRhj/APlekJpbTh8Gpu6toF0r0CIM7AbUhzJytacQjKXEKvkeFwAJF2 2KONx91V40R5WYQkwIpESb1GX1hJYXc9lI2ruW8LflRsAUP2Ff 0iuSX4FZONOjeLtWSd3IdO1V6G4fXv608XiAIqLupt9qEUWyG4 GmkG4kucVWo71hTP6T4s0 Ii NMMUmsgqrLxXK4zStvxM4pNAWWRx60mvWq7BdsW61OWxqWMVlo i0aY0RaQCMg3o69KLJ1oy9KBhNNcYUauNSGSsI8I9h91HxXIfh X2H3UehgjmK7XRXcUhjGYb0olEn KlFO1USIkb05HSkfOlKBDeR8bnoKgr2/LnPl5D/vzp1zBPgKo/GO/sKiDKB/hVJDQpsev1014k3gNGaUUhMfM9OmKqK2TLo9ZckTh HWbL0NrB9WI1BH1HaqFz1Yz2PFo NLA9xAsJSRYj40bQyZI/J8QOfkc4ql9lHaiLBRZ3eWtskxyLu0Oo5IKjdkzk7bjJ6 XoSxvY541lidZI2GVZCGUj5EV0HGY1xPtxhnglhWylzJG6Z1qc F1KgkAfOpT9jev7guD/AMUw yKL/Oku1fsxiaOS/slEU0YaSSNR4JVG7kKPhfqdtj770v8Ascjnh85/4t/7qGgY9/ZAn/RJ/p4v qr/AMJ/eIv6KP8AsiqB yB/io/08X/VV/4R 8Q/0Uf9kUCPPXbm ji5I87aL72H FUWGTPWr925xauLgf8ACx/2nqgtakGs5dm O6JFApGKi7lSppVkI3FIyzZ61CRqwQyetJSJvQMtF73JqqIsNI npS9n13pWOMYzXSVqWykh3GqhgQamYXqt2aHPyqbgOKhoodytX Eak8Z8/tpzbWjMQF39jUNlJWISUrDGT0Bq1WXKLYBkVV36lvL2q58F4Vb KNoQ5Hmw6 2axlnS6NVhdWzK4OETucLEx9hVgtez68kGdAX c2K1GDi8EY04VCPxRgUy4jztFD1GfY5pLJJkNS o/kyKH4V9h91KUSH4R7D7qOK3ZKO12ugV00hjCc KjA0ldfFSidKokJnel/Km nel/KgRVeZZvwgHoPvqFlkpa/uNcjt8zj28qb2cWtwtbJUiG90dUk0WZtqti2carjSKj7qxVsgD HWpWRWW8To3Tk7s64XNYWkslmjO9tA7tqk3do1LE4b1zUJbSDh nMUNjaDurWeJTJCCzIXKSkONROGyi7jyGKf8AYzzvA9rHYTyLF cQ5jVXIXvEBJTQTsSBtjrtmtAm5etnukvWhU3CIUSTfIU58s4z 4m3xnc10HESM6AqwPQgg xFZb x4ULZXKD8W8cfV3cQH3VZ 0Dnm24dbuWkVpypEcIILlyDgsBuqjqSfvrH xnnFeGzNBdHTDcaWEh6RyjI8foCDgnywPLJAFGifsgR/ok/08X/VV/wCE/vEX9FH/AGRTbinDbXiEHdyqk8LFWGGypKnKkMh 40OO8etrGIyXEqRIo2BI1NgbKidWO3QUAYR21XGnjOcFsW0Ywo yerH/GqXPxIEjMTjOw8PU/KtE7MuYjfcw3F2/gEkEmgMfhRTEqD0zgDOPPNaNzzOpueFYZdr7fcf6mWpcUy1NrR 52a QDeOQfMrUXd5OSI3A akV6g7UZ0PD2wyn8PadCP9qhqS54uE/a68Gtf4LP MP8AVtRxQ/IzyLjp86N3Ro1uMgU/kj8NQ2aJWhsgPrtS6W2aLAhpzbSYODUs0Q s7fSKeRCix IbVY D8JGNbgaAMk7YJ9APOsZSrs0jBy0hpw/hBmIGdtsnyFWOK0gtemJG/F0nIHufOlUae5XQqKsQwBpUAAVKWfD4LVCZMO5GwPQe1c8m56O uEY41b7IWPik0mrLYC77 XtSA5mIQjvMMD4SKY8wX4GrSMBtiKolxNuauGJIWTK3os/E YXLaifFj161CzcXMhyzVCSTHzOaQZ66FjOZ5GaTD8I9h91KUnD 8I9h91KCoZKDYrtAUKQyNufipROlJ3PxUonSqJCA70a6m0IWHX oPc7UXzpPi0 hF8znb7KH0VBXIoVxsW9zUhwCDctimN8MufmenvVjtYhGgzsAN 60m/iRGPzf9Czk0jpOaTk4ynQDajw3IbpWVNG9ocnh0cwAdcn1Gx 2nMXCHxoW7uQv5IlOn7KUtcYz7VI2Zy1Pk10S4RfaDcO5BgfcF tXUsTkk/XTTjnKDxhiMSIB0PxAD5f5VduEOQPen3EiCjex 6lzYOEeqMTtoXjx3M0sWfJJGUfoplxO38eWd5GwMl2LH9NS8eA SPQkVGXwJZj863tnNxRFyqDRVjFKGkc1aIaQt9F2zRTCKd2sm1 J3BpWx8UFtwcbUp3xpGCXFGJyc0mUmOYZsGlUbLbedMlNPrGMM wA9etSy1ssPCrc5XcD1B86ufdAIok8CL5AYyT5VBWEKRBSd2 70onMvGG Ek9PXO9cj TO2Pwj/ZKXfNejwIQFx5fI1HcR44ZDnO1UuS4yaPJPha040Z87Ht9e5JG c1EXDb5ojyUk7VpGJlKVnJKTFGLUbTWhHZo8Xwj2H3UoKJD8K w 6lBWDKQYV2gBQxUjI64G9GUbULgeKuirIYmBvTXi8TNpAGcAn6 s707U70hxaXCqcbZIP/AH9tKXRpjfyIF G6pVYdBjPv1pTjL7BfLzp/aY05G25P FIzrq8/u/STSUtqzRxW6 ytYBONJ qixnS2Vb6jUlc2xU7bimRtxnOnFbqSZzOLsnuHXhIC/OpccWSNt9sUz5MtA0g1DyNH5ijUSFFUYz1I 2stWbbotFhzVDpADDPzqXjvVePVkEaWP31ktvDnOI jY8IIOMZ1b7fKrhw23aOGRg2VMZ2PUEjzolFIUZtlUt31MT6km kpU6/OpPhFiBFLKTuAFA/nHGai72UCtE70ZtV2R80VNXXFPJfFSDw1aM2cibFLlwaQijycU tJakb0AjixA04WAYpiTijwzkGgaDvAQan XrfGZGGw6D50wiuFY4xU9E2nSn1n76wyy1R0YYq79C11cHbbGN 9/XbFQPGrssetL3t8dVRl9Lq3xSguipy7GwO9Hlbak1FdkrUyEnO 9cJrjda6RVEhGpyoyKQYU4h6UmCNFhHhX2H3ClFFFhHhX2H3Uu iVgy0jgFdxSgWu6Kmy6Im4 Ki5oXnxUFFaLoyYnnelmVWUhhkGkSu9LKNqYiMuUCDSOnzpi1w BtTviz4J QqvPJUqJty0P5JgfOkIxqO29M8k1I23EAoCY6VTVCTstfKEOnJ PX/OnnH HK3jxg o60XlNgwJyB7 dH4vxIpL3T7hlBB9CeorPdmtKhHgtmRsRnPnU7LYr3RQ7AjB Q86LwCMEZyKfXLDI6EDc58xSkxJbKNzDbm1tDnAMsi6R56Bk/diqRNIWq1doHFhcXARTlYxjbpqPxfZ0qrEYNb41UTDPK5CtvTl 7cEZprGacMGxVmSG0a Lantw 2Ka2bBTmnky6t6GCIqZN653WKkDEMb0rDbAigKEOFp4wfTf7Km TJtnz3prHbhKUQZz7GsMnZ1Yv2kXdt86Qds0W5bxGktVapaMnL YvGKDiuw9KM9L7H9DVxvRiKMwoYqiaCEUtbiiUrbik hrsvVrcZIHyH3VNRxVCWUGFHrgVaOHwkqMiuabNIobd3QMdSZt/lSUkNRZVFUvl8dcWleKDD0gDtXQujB9hc70uOlNqa3HHIk2yWI 8hVIkZ8cO59hUFINs1I8Sn7zD4xkDamKHqKEaMSib5H7KdW0Ku cE0krFTkDPqPWpWyuICpLjBC4xg5znO3qabF12WDlyI40kbDpQ 5xtfCrgfCQD7VKwR2aIH70ICB0f8Akb43/KK1XOMXc2 TmIyHu9Q8ZQbAk/OoNE/ROcv3B0Co3mm7OpV1kHT4gDj4iev1U 4YNCoGOAql2P3f41ReL8RMsrv5Mxx7DYfooirYskqQlKAK4Yts 0VcNUitt4a1MCKjY5xT4yEDeku70tQv5dqYkMtW9SAnGMA0wS3 J6UUwsDTEOZkJ6U8soWxQ4ZGT1qZVgNhSGM5FNKQoB1oSTgnFC 4YYxWUom0Z0qIDiMe aY5qauYc1CyDetIO0RkVOx5bHalGpK2Hho7Gk yk9BDQoUDTFYKXthvTfNOLfrUsaezQuHgEgHpgfcKv3D7DwDAq P5W5bymplYEhcEjyxVu4dZ6fAa8/JO3SOhNRRWOOTJbRNM4YqCowi6mZmYKqqPMkkVWrvmcIVWSxvY 2c6Y1e2ZWkbbwRgnxNuK0LmvgpntZ4R8TRtpPo4GUI9mAolnF 2kPCb3A/Bv3snyYQyIwHtKF yuj/lxxmnfZzZszi1x6Mg4pxBzKqNaXUcjj8HHJA4kkx10L1ajX0Vx brrubO4gjyB3jx AEnA1MM6ck dalyxfLdcd4g zfRYobeM9dOWczY9DrBB9qn DztdLfxTYdFuZoQpAx3XdR Ejz JuvrXb4onN5ZHm69huplM6W101vgnWkL91pXOptYGMDB3 VM7jhN8gDCxuEVioVmt5PEzkBACV3JJAA881u3KyaeWWX0tbwf YZhUj2gXgg4XDMckRzWEhAGThJom2Hn0qlBITySZgY4Zdse6 g3ZkVVLKLeTUAchWK4yASrYPyPpTa84ZcQjXNa3EKbDVLBIi77 DLEYrfuReYor/id9NDq7sQWaDWpQkg3BPhO/VjU5dOxtb4XwURarhU1aQDb6PCTvj8rrvsKXjQ/NL7PNVtwi7kVXjsbp0YZV0t5GVh6qwGCKPFbFWaOeJ4XXBZZVM bAEZBKtuBjet/5RupYuAwSQR97KlmGjjwTrcL4VwNzn5VhvN99cXVxdTXUPcTYh WSLDDSqquDgnO6HP11MoKjTHmk2SfA DM4E0fDrudOqyLF4SPVNRGr3FKcWv1mkRUhmaRW0GARN34YKWK mLr0BP1VuXHriaKO3ltEaSGNw0sUIQvJb904URByAcMY2wCDgb Z6HPOXOMwcT5ijuYYpY 5tZQ4mVVfvEJjOVVm6CUDff7KPFEn9RMoXMNzOkDGSzu4FZgGe WB0TB6LqP3VWrnhdxGglktbiOM4xI8Lqh1brhiMHPlXontTxdc Hvgu/dE9PWCRS33GoflBP224FbwtgtFNBHIDv4YJoyc 8OD9dUsaRLyyfZi8fAL1WANhd5bOB9GkycbnAxvipNIbnUYhYX ZkVQzILd9YU5CsVxkA4Iz8q2264x3nMMNqDtDZzMwz PKUOCPXSqn tTzh/wDHt1/yNt/ey0 CJ8jPPcFnNKzhLO6doziQJA7GNt/C4A8J2Ox9KNa8Ne6ylrBLOwALiNCdGc41nop2P2V6P4LwT6Pe3 8oHguBbyfLvAsiSAfYrf16q/Jx icvTXEOFl7q9n1BRvIrS6Gb1ICIN/wAkUcUHkZjT2L27iK4gkgc7hZUK6gPND0b6qOlnJLq7m0uJwp0 s0MLyKGwDpLKOuCNvnWidpfN/D73haqtzHJdIbd1ADatepBLg6cDwl8 1RXZBzTLBdpYKiGO5nd2Y6takQ9F3xj8GPtNLirK5uioHh93GN TcPvFUYyWtpAB5DJI9cULm0ulKq1jdqznSga3kBdsFiqjHiOAT geQNbF2rc1y281vZIiFLjQXZtWtcTxr4cHHn51auZbCSS54e6I WWK5d5CMeFTbzICc/ymUbetPiifIzzY3DrnWIzZXYlKlgn0eTWUGxYLjJAJAz865Pw6 8iGuSyu0QEAs9vIqgsQqgkjGSSAPmRXoS/8A49tf Quf72Kq32sccvVk ii0zZs9oWuNLeFu/jbTqzp JVH10cEPySMqPCLzH8XXv12sn VV48MmmlaOGCaSRclo0idpFAwDqQDI3I 2vXHFXuBLbCEZjMrCfptF3UhB33/fBH09aqEHd/8AiZ 705/awd5pxd B4seegJ9WKSxpO0N5pNUzAjwG9jUa7G6XLBQWt5ACznSqjK7kk gAeZNFThF00otxaT9 RqERicSafytJGQvz6VtPafzZeW1ykb2n7hjuLOQ3Gl8kpJHKyg 50k5Uip3kHmK2v72 ng32tkUsulzGqMeh306y32e1HBB5ZHnvi/ALu1Aa5tZoVJwGdDoz6aumflUYx2rdOeubHtrCex4lb3DyzC4W OdY4jbtqd2t8PrGCq6MgrqGnoetYP5UpRouE2 w6tTy161HI1P7XrUSRrFnr7h6Duo/5if2RRu4Gc13h/wC9R/zE/silqc8EZHGpNDaWPNVns68EV7EPhhv7pUHoraJcf qRqkeY ZoLTZyWkIysa4LH39BWMNz1fQS3JttCRzzvMVkj1srOqqw1ZG3 gFY4UoTZrwnKPRPdgZJuLp2OXmggmYnqzNJNrb7TWicqKVPECw I/d0zDIxkd1DuPUV544TzHJaNE9u5jliXu9WNQdCclJEOxXP1jyN WriPP3FL6JodcESMpDNAjLIy43XU7tpz8gK6FNVsUsbvReeU37 zlt9HiJt7zGBkklptgPWj9rjY4Jg7Em0AHz1ocfoNY7yXzvfcN 1QQuhQsT3c6lkDeZUqwZc mcUtzxzff3vd/SWj7tTqEcKlYw/5R1Elj7naqckSoOy8fsfWzPf8A8y2ar7ZH6XBxGK4xKi3NxGqs AQEVFKgexJwfKsA5W5qurBpZLVowZQgcOmr4NWNO4x8RqRs 0jiMQmCPD GkeR8xfjuAGx4thgCkpJKipQlKTaNi5WlnXl FrYapxZgxDAOZNPhGDsd6xHma6uxNcPeoY7qQRM4KqBo0rGpCq SPhSnnBe03iVtDHbRPDojUIuqLJwOmTneo3i/GXvp2num1OVWM91CwXC522zvuaUmmhwi4vZufBuGScK iQRTzXUE0wi0zaW7lO6kcNGyqCBlVGDkYO2KmLXgsa8UlulQB2 tY0ZgOuZHOT88Iv/pHpWS8A7Qr2GAxx3UEqRAL 6oZO RceEEq66tvMiofh3adxPv5CkqyvJg4 jlzhM6VjjQ7KMn7arkiODqzZuHcLikteIQJcrc99Nd68afwTyr vCQCd1 e 9Ub9jjcsUvIz8I7hsejkSRt iNaq/LvNF3ZfStNxHC0jPcutxbMrPI5wwjVmG3tmoPlnmq74c0z27KD Oyl9du5BILFQg8vjbb5U7JovnItwZOZbpmOX13yk/yY5EjjH1Kgq/8P8A49uv Rtv72WsF4XzNNbXJvEcJcSNOzl4WKsZ3DsEQ488Y386noOfblb l7s3SK7xpE5NlJoCIxKnGrrljRY2jeeB8UFzEzjqss8TfJoZHj P8AZB uqXy1ITy25jGphb3uBgnLrJPtjqdxVE4Xza9oJe44pGwmnaaXV YzGNXkxrKMCRp2G3ypXg/NC8Nj02PEVmVjl47m0nMPfE4Z4ZFK6FO2xYiixJWXftJmeXgHe SqFldLJpFAwFd5YC4AJJABJGCTWbciQaeMWJ/wB5L/cyUXmTmziN3A9t3ouo2cNJ3Nq UKuJAgdcjAIA8zjrVasOYJYZ4p4TiaJmKhkLblWRgydehNTd0z Ti0mmaV23n/SfDv6v/ANxHWn8w8TkhuLGNCAs9w0cmRnKiCWQYPl4kWvOHMfNN1eyxXF ww1wgaCsDKow6vls9dwKm7nn/iM7wSPLDqgkMkeIdtRRoznxbjDtVWiOLZsF//AB7a/wDI3P8AexVV 1WbibT90kWeH6rZ3fSmzLKrHxZ1DBC VVF buItcpdmaHvUieJfwHh0Oys2Rq65UUpxPnjic8bRSTQaWxnEGD sQw31eoFLkg4M2TmO9kjuLBUYhZbl0kHky/Rp3AP8AWVT9VV6K0SPmZiiBTJwvW ABqf6Ro1H1OFUZ VZhxbtA4k8sLPJCWgkMiYhwNRR49xq3Gl2pqeeuIfTPp3eRd93 H0f8AevD3esyfDq66j1peSPsrxT9Fr7cZuJsZo 6zw5O5fWFXZgFz4s6sazjpUN2I8sfSnmuFu5reWBkVTCU3VwxI dXUhhleh2qE5m7SeIXcElrM0RjfAbTFpbwsGGDnbcCoDlfmi54 dMZrZwpIw6sNSOo6B1 XqMEU7T2PjJKj0Xeyfthwe6 lRAELdLgjHit2kCSgH4T4A1eWw2wq8czdrPEb2FoHMUUbAhxAj KXU9VZnZiB7YqimhhBNHVqQs23qNU0 taiRrBnr9L2OK3R5HCKI0yWOB8IqrTc9h9XdRsIxn8Iwx9YFZi eNSXjoJZCQANjnQoAxsF6e9O7zjHdgQwxlyB6EJ779axlllPSO j9NDGrk7Y74zEzO08a6mb/AOYWZnOfTPSqdxjhk7ZGCG67dCPninN1dXROqaXQnonpUfxDiF s4AjupA/mHyUPsw6URhREpoi/ooj2kYZHX5UZ78oMW6MW83I6Z28NKDhcx8aqrqd9SkMOudzTle GbZlnVPr9/P6zWhmyv9y25c InI33yfWpNpGaIL1bH4w6j096NPJZx58RmPl6UjDcd7nKFfMZz 096b2JaI63fScHb/OnMt0mSp2I/GHQn0P dIXcGg58s0jE6qzd4uQflTSsJOh10Nej yYC34Pal9jKzN7meZu7/QUrzXEwaJznxJg 6nb9G1eoU4I37X2EKSLGYWsnJfowg0Mye5K1UFRnllaRjHbjbG Pi742E8ULn0JUGP8A6K0PsXsY7fhD3SIO9c3DMx6kRFlRc/k HOPmagP2QloFubKcjwlJUPuhDqP/AHH7Ks3ZS2eX/wCrd/brkP8AjVfZm/2oT7QUW 5dF1OimYW8E4YDGl20a9GdwCGIxmrVzNCzx2OlWbTeWrNpBOFG cscdAPWsc4n2YWkfBRxISzmU20MuktH3eqTRkY0Zx4j51tvFuK Nbpa6Qp72eCFtWdlkByRg9dqZJU f7XvOM8FXGcPcv bEbg/aoqw88oLmwv4F3ZYH26 MR96gx6/DReKWevi9k Nora8bPoWa3QfoZqecK4Yy3F67yq6zvGQi/FGFiWIhvfTmgCo9iNssvBBG4yrvcKw9VZiCPsNN ZeGNb8tPbN1jAjJ9dNzpB sb/XTrsymFjwaVm6W813q9opG1foBqV7W3B4RcEHbERz8u9jOaAHP FZhw2Owt7VEWN7qC2Ix0jYNqI/lHT1PmT1qM41wyNOPcPnRAryRXayEDGrRGCpb1PiIz7elDtd4Y t1DZ27lgkt/AjFMagrLIMgkEZ9xVe4NyJbcK4zYCCSVzLHdlu9ZDgJGMadKr UaAHXbRzbJCktgLVmjmt1JuAW0Rl3ZcMAhG2gHqPirLIlQAVpn bbx 7QSWSWxa1kt0eScRytoPeMWGpfCMBFO/rWawW 29RM1xjpCCNqRYb0siYpNqzZoiO4ou4PyptmpHiC5AqMesmdEe iJvT4jTQmnF2fEaatXRHo55vYM1wmuVwmqMmw607tmpktOYDSk XBlm4PxqRZY4Ek7tdtbAaiSfX1FTnGbHiQbClWXylTAyvlkE5G 3ypGw7K LICxsyWzt Gt9h6572tG4fy9xD6OA9riQD4TLF5dPEGIqHGukaLJa2zJZuWp m8U8 3njLGoy8s4EH4MsSPM7D7K2W 5Rv5I8/R9D46LLEd/TJaqVedmXFWO1oTnrmW3/WUbF8fZULTjXd7Z26ECjJYxTvkzEeqtuftqXk7JOL52sjj mt/1tPLTsw4spGbE/PE9uP/AMtVxrohTvTE7Pg8MeMID8zv mlrqAEb7CrTw/km/VdLWJweo76HI9iJKQ4jyRxLTpSxL 88H/uy 9RTLuPsz25QNqUEE9PWom hZdOsYOMfUMYP6avtl2XcW7zUbVYx5jvYT9gElLcR7IeIPuiH2 Z4j18wddNaY3Vdr8oy9JNJ23HmPUZzitB5n7U5 IRRwtbxRiKWOUFWfOY84G/lvStv2N3 fwkL/ANWSDH6ZM/opjN2RcXViFtNS52bvoBkexk2rRO jBxrbr8ivOfaHLxVYopYIohFIZAyFicaSCu/kdvsqX7PObLmwtJpkEctsHZmilLIQxwCYpAGG 2VI9qhV7KOLgfwI7jH79b/rafW/Z3xlbZ7U2Z0O6ufw9vnw X777Ut3Y9VSG3PHaZccThFssSW8GVJRSWLFfhBbAwoIGwHlUxx TtVu5lhDW0A7maKUYeTcxZwD8jmopeyfiY6Wjfnbf9bXX7L LdBZn89b/AK2k2/oqMIfy/wBLDB2w3LyCUwWqsFKAM02cMyk40qfNRR E8ev7W4ub1YbZmvDGzIXlATuwQMeHO fOq7H2X8WH/kz et/1tS3D R LR5LWcrnoo kW kfUZaSlL0VLHjrTE7zm69js7m1NrAsdy1wzMJGJU3JYtpHyLHF NuJc63s/Dhw6SGIL3ccfeln1kRlcNjpnwipKblPjBIxw/p6z25/R3lNpeQuLtljaNk/723/R Eo5S9EqEPZJcB7Ub2OJIZbSO6MYAWXvDG3hGAXBVgWx5jFGi4j fzXVvxRmgMweSFLdiywxxyKQDqXLFsnc e3pVe/wDhvxjJxaMM/wC/t/1tP7bkLi8QjdLVtSyBsd9B0Hr ExT5S9A4Q9l55kl41cRTWTW9lia3kBdJpT4ThSF1KMv4sgdPnW aSQFPAwwV8JHzGxrVYOGX0xtWmgeMxSFmxLH8O FYq5yMHoPSmPO/JM8somt49ZcnvFDIuCOhGpgMEfdTlsiPxdGbgUi43q1/ BOI4/gp/Ow//AL0ieQeI/wCyn87D sqKZpa9lUvB4frqFumrQrnkDiRQgWpJx/rYOv5yoSXs04sf/JH89b/rajg7NozSXZn9ydzTZjV7l7KeME/wI/n7f9bSR7JOMf7F/wDXt/1lbRRzzkijVytS4b2X3qxBZuFs794hLi4gB7sOC6j8MACVBHTz p ezafUv h30AuT 6INR6aB/CMYHiyParMjIFNOIDWnXHZhdGRWThbqgj0lTNbsC T4sfSQemB8Xz8sUsvZtcjb9qXOc79/ACOmnA kHyyD6nfbOAmioyo9C0KFCmQChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUACh QoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQo UAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAf/2Q==

With cards we're holding, I wouldn't bid anything.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 09:56 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUSExIWFRUXFRUXFxcVFRcXFRcVFRcWFhUXFR UYHSggGBolHRcVITEhJSkrLi4uFx81ODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lICAtLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS01LS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIALoBDwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMEBQYHAQj/xABREAACAQMCAwYCBAYOCAQHAAABAgMABBESIQUGMQcTIkFRcT JhFIGRsSNCUpOh0wgVJDM0NWJyc4Kys8HRJVNUY2R0wvAWRJKi F0OjtMPS4f/EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBf/EACYRAAICAgICAgEFAQAAAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxE1EiQZEUMkJhs QT/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AK9ENh7D7qPiixdB7D7qOBXGzuOYo4FACu0hjSYb0vF0pvOd6W jO1MQbVvS6namZbenKttTEc1b0oDtTbO9dnuAi5NACiHei3PEo 02JyfQdahL3iJxscfIVB3EpALHrihbG1Wy2pzDbKfwrFR6bsfs FEuOabfGVSXR WU8P25rTOyHkC2htIbyaNZbiZFlDOAwjRxlAgOwOkgk9d60FuK 24nFqZU78prEWRrKeun02P2VssSOd5n9HnfhvFYpjhHBPp0b7D Ty6nVFLMQAOpOwrQe1bkS2ltZryGJYbmFWlDxDSXCDLK4XZjgH B65 WaoXZty6vGrgzXAP0W3WMGPO0szL4skfi5BPsVHmaTx7GsuiEX meHOlA8h/kIT9 KIvM0LnTkqfRhj/APlekJpbTh8Gpu6toF0r0CIM7AbUhzJytacQjKXEKvkeFwAJF2 2KONx91V40R5WYQkwIpESb1GX1hJYXc9lI2ruW8LflRsAUP2Ff 0iuSX4FZONOjeLtWSd3IdO1V6G4fXv608XiAIqLupt9qEUWyG4 GmkG4kucVWo71hTP6T4s0 Ii NMMUmsgqrLxXK4zStvxM4pNAWWRx60mvWq7BdsW61OWxqWMVlo i0aY0RaQCMg3o69KLJ1oy9KBhNNcYUauNSGSsI8I9h91HxXIfh X2H3UehgjmK7XRXcUhjGYb0olEn KlFO1USIkb05HSkfOlKBDeR8bnoKgr2/LnPl5D/vzp1zBPgKo/GO/sKiDKB/hVJDQpsev1014k3gNGaUUhMfM9OmKqK2TLo9ZckTh HWbL0NrB9WI1BH1HaqFz1Yz2PFo NLA9xAsJSRYj40bQyZI/J8QOfkc4ql9lHaiLBRZ3eWtskxyLu0Oo5IKjdkzk7bjJ6 XoSxvY541lidZI2GVZCGUj5EV0HGY1xPtxhnglhWylzJG6Z1qc F1KgkAfOpT9jev7guD/AMUw yKL/Oku1fsxiaOS/slEU0YaSSNR4JVG7kKPhfqdtj770v8Ascjnh85/4t/7qGgY9/ZAn/RJ/p4v qr/AMJ/eIv6KP8AsiqB yB/io/08X/VV/4R 8Q/0Uf9kUCPPXbm ji5I87aL72H FUWGTPWr925xauLgf8ACx/2nqgtakGs5dm O6JFApGKi7lSppVkI3FIyzZ61CRqwQyetJSJvQMtF73JqqIsNI npS9n13pWOMYzXSVqWykh3GqhgQamYXqt2aHPyqbgOKhoodytX Eak8Z8/tpzbWjMQF39jUNlJWISUrDGT0Bq1WXKLYBkVV36lvL2q58F4Vb KNoQ5Hmw6 2axlnS6NVhdWzK4OETucLEx9hVgtez68kGdAX c2K1GDi8EY04VCPxRgUy4jztFD1GfY5pLJJkNS o/kyKH4V9h91KUSH4R7D7qOK3ZKO12ugV00hjCc KjA0ldfFSidKokJnel/Km nel/KgRVeZZvwgHoPvqFlkpa/uNcjt8zj28qb2cWtwtbJUiG90dUk0WZtqti2carjSKj7qxVsgD HWpWRWW8To3Tk7s64XNYWkslmjO9tA7tqk3do1LE4b1zUJbSDh nMUNjaDurWeJTJCCzIXKSkONROGyi7jyGKf8AYzzvA9rHYTyLF cQ5jVXIXvEBJTQTsSBtjrtmtAm5etnukvWhU3CIUSTfIU58s4z 4m3xnc10HESM6AqwPQgg xFZb x4ULZXKD8W8cfV3cQH3VZ 0Dnm24dbuWkVpypEcIILlyDgsBuqjqSfvrH xnnFeGzNBdHTDcaWEh6RyjI8foCDgnywPLJAFGifsgR/ok/08X/VV/wCE/vEX9FH/AGRTbinDbXiEHdyqk8LFWGGypKnKkMh 40OO8etrGIyXEqRIo2BI1NgbKidWO3QUAYR21XGnjOcFsW0Ywo yerH/GqXPxIEjMTjOw8PU/KtE7MuYjfcw3F2/gEkEmgMfhRTEqD0zgDOPPNaNzzOpueFYZdr7fcf6mWpcUy1NrR 52a QDeOQfMrUXd5OSI3A akV6g7UZ0PD2wyn8PadCP9qhqS54uE/a68Gtf4LP MP8AVtRxQ/IzyLjp86N3Ro1uMgU/kj8NQ2aJWhsgPrtS6W2aLAhpzbSYODUs0Q s7fSKeRCix IbVY D8JGNbgaAMk7YJ9APOsZSrs0jBy0hpw/hBmIGdtsnyFWOK0gtemJG/F0nIHufOlUae5XQqKsQwBpUAAVKWfD4LVCZMO5GwPQe1c8m56O uEY41b7IWPik0mrLYC77 XtSA5mIQjvMMD4SKY8wX4GrSMBtiKolxNuauGJIWTK3os/E YXLaifFj161CzcXMhyzVCSTHzOaQZ66FjOZ5GaTD8I9h91KUnD 8I9h91KCoZKDYrtAUKQyNufipROlJ3PxUonSqJCA70a6m0IWHX oPc7UXzpPi0 hF8znb7KH0VBXIoVxsW9zUhwCDctimN8MufmenvVjtYhGgzsAN 60m/iRGPzf9Czk0jpOaTk4ynQDajw3IbpWVNG9ocnh0cwAdcn1Gx 2nMXCHxoW7uQv5IlOn7KUtcYz7VI2Zy1Pk10S4RfaDcO5BgfcF tXUsTkk/XTTjnKDxhiMSIB0PxAD5f5VduEOQPen3EiCjex 6lzYOEeqMTtoXjx3M0sWfJJGUfoplxO38eWd5GwMl2LH9NS8eA SPQkVGXwJZj863tnNxRFyqDRVjFKGkc1aIaQt9F2zRTCKd2sm1 J3BpWx8UFtwcbUp3xpGCXFGJyc0mUmOYZsGlUbLbedMlNPrGMM wA9etSy1ssPCrc5XcD1B86ufdAIok8CL5AYyT5VBWEKRBSd2 70onMvGG Ek9PXO9cj TO2Pwj/ZKXfNejwIQFx5fI1HcR44ZDnO1UuS4yaPJPha040Z87Ht9e5JG c1EXDb5ojyUk7VpGJlKVnJKTFGLUbTWhHZo8Xwj2H3UoKJD8K w 6lBWDKQYV2gBQxUjI64G9GUbULgeKuirIYmBvTXi8TNpAGcAn6 s707U70hxaXCqcbZIP/AH9tKXRpjfyIF G6pVYdBjPv1pTjL7BfLzp/aY05G25P FIzrq8/u/STSUtqzRxW6 ytYBONJ qixnS2Vb6jUlc2xU7bimRtxnOnFbqSZzOLsnuHXhIC/OpccWSNt9sUz5MtA0g1DyNH5ijUSFFUYz1I 2stWbbotFhzVDpADDPzqXjvVePVkEaWP31ktvDnOI jY8IIOMZ1b7fKrhw23aOGRg2VMZ2PUEjzolFIUZtlUt31MT6km kpU6/OpPhFiBFLKTuAFA/nHGai72UCtE70ZtV2R80VNXXFPJfFSDw1aM2cibFLlwaQijycU tJakb0AjixA04WAYpiTijwzkGgaDvAQan XrfGZGGw6D50wiuFY4xU9E2nSn1n76wyy1R0YYq79C11cHbbGN 9/XbFQPGrssetL3t8dVRl9Lq3xSguipy7GwO9Hlbak1FdkrUyEnO 9cJrjda6RVEhGpyoyKQYU4h6UmCNFhHhX2H3ClFFFhHhX2H3Uu iVgy0jgFdxSgWu6Kmy6Im4 Ki5oXnxUFFaLoyYnnelmVWUhhkGkSu9LKNqYiMuUCDSOnzpi1w BtTviz4J QqvPJUqJty0P5JgfOkIxqO29M8k1I23EAoCY6VTVCTstfKEOnJ PX/OnnH HK3jxg o60XlNgwJyB7 dH4vxIpL3T7hlBB9CeorPdmtKhHgtmRsRnPnU7LYr3RQ7AjB Q86LwCMEZyKfXLDI6EDc58xSkxJbKNzDbm1tDnAMsi6R56Bk/diqRNIWq1doHFhcXARTlYxjbpqPxfZ0qrEYNb41UTDPK5CtvTl 7cEZprGacMGxVmSG0a Lantw 2Ka2bBTmnky6t6GCIqZN653WKkDEMb0rDbAigKEOFp4wfTf7Km TJtnz3prHbhKUQZz7GsMnZ1Yv2kXdt86Qds0W5bxGktVapaMnL YvGKDiuw9KM9L7H9DVxvRiKMwoYqiaCEUtbiiUrbik hrsvVrcZIHyH3VNRxVCWUGFHrgVaOHwkqMiuabNIobd3QMdSZt/lSUkNRZVFUvl8dcWleKDD0gDtXQujB9hc70uOlNqa3HHIk2yWI 8hVIkZ8cO59hUFINs1I8Sn7zD4xkDamKHqKEaMSib5H7KdW0Ku cE0krFTkDPqPWpWyuICpLjBC4xg5znO3qabF12WDlyI40kbDpQ 5xtfCrgfCQD7VKwR2aIH70ICB0f8Akb43/KK1XOMXc2 TmIyHu9Q8ZQbAk/OoNE/ROcv3B0Co3mm7OpV1kHT4gDj4iev1U 4YNCoGOAql2P3f41ReL8RMsrv5Mxx7DYfooirYskqQlKAK4Yts 0VcNUitt4a1MCKjY5xT4yEDeku70tQv5dqYkMtW9SAnGMA0wS3 J6UUwsDTEOZkJ6U8soWxQ4ZGT1qZVgNhSGM5FNKQoB1oSTgnFC 4YYxWUom0Z0qIDiMe aY5qauYc1CyDetIO0RkVOx5bHalGpK2Hho7Gk yk9BDQoUDTFYKXthvTfNOLfrUsaezQuHgEgHpgfcKv3D7DwDAq P5W5bymplYEhcEjyxVu4dZ6fAa8/JO3SOhNRRWOOTJbRNM4YqCowi6mZmYKqqPMkkVWrvmcIVWSxvY 2c6Y1e2ZWkbbwRgnxNuK0LmvgpntZ4R8TRtpPo4GUI9mAolnF 2kPCb3A/Bv3snyYQyIwHtKF yuj/lxxmnfZzZszi1x6Mg4pxBzKqNaXUcjj8HHJA4kkx10L1ajX0Vx brrubO4gjyB3jx AEnA1MM6ck dalyxfLdcd4g zfRYobeM9dOWczY9DrBB9qn DztdLfxTYdFuZoQpAx3XdR Ejz JuvrXb4onN5ZHm69huplM6W101vgnWkL91pXOptYGMDB3 VM7jhN8gDCxuEVioVmt5PEzkBACV3JJAA881u3KyaeWWX0tbwf YZhUj2gXgg4XDMckRzWEhAGThJom2Hn0qlBITySZgY4Zdse6 g3ZkVVLKLeTUAchWK4yASrYPyPpTa84ZcQjXNa3EKbDVLBIi77 DLEYrfuReYor/id9NDq7sQWaDWpQkg3BPhO/VjU5dOxtb4XwURarhU1aQDb6PCTvj8rrvsKXjQ/NL7PNVtwi7kVXjsbp0YZV0t5GVh6qwGCKPFbFWaOeJ4XXBZZVM bAEZBKtuBjet/5RupYuAwSQR97KlmGjjwTrcL4VwNzn5VhvN99cXVxdTXUPcTYh WSLDDSqquDgnO6HP11MoKjTHmk2SfA DM4E0fDrudOqyLF4SPVNRGr3FKcWv1mkRUhmaRW0GARN34YKWK mLr0BP1VuXHriaKO3ltEaSGNw0sUIQvJb904URByAcMY2wCDgb Z6HPOXOMwcT5ijuYYpY 5tZQ4mVVfvEJjOVVm6CUDff7KPFEn9RMoXMNzOkDGSzu4FZgGe WB0TB6LqP3VWrnhdxGglktbiOM4xI8Lqh1brhiMHPlXontTxdc Hvgu/dE9PWCRS33GoflBP224FbwtgtFNBHIDv4YJoyc 8OD9dUsaRLyyfZi8fAL1WANhd5bOB9GkycbnAxvipNIbnUYhYX ZkVQzILd9YU5CsVxkA4Iz8q2264x3nMMNqDtDZzMwz PKUOCPXSqn tTzh/wDHt1/yNt/ey0 CJ8jPPcFnNKzhLO6doziQJA7GNt/C4A8J2Ox9KNa8Ne6ylrBLOwALiNCdGc41nop2P2V6P4LwT6Pe3 8oHguBbyfLvAsiSAfYrf16q/Jx icvTXEOFl7q9n1BRvIrS6Gb1ICIN/wAkUcUHkZjT2L27iK4gkgc7hZUK6gPND0b6qOlnJLq7m0uJwp0 s0MLyKGwDpLKOuCNvnWidpfN/D73haqtzHJdIbd1ADatepBLg6cDwl8 1RXZBzTLBdpYKiGO5nd2Y6takQ9F3xj8GPtNLirK5uioHh93GN TcPvFUYyWtpAB5DJI9cULm0ulKq1jdqznSga3kBdsFiqjHiOAT geQNbF2rc1y281vZIiFLjQXZtWtcTxr4cHHn51auZbCSS54e6I WWK5d5CMeFTbzICc/ymUbetPiifIzzY3DrnWIzZXYlKlgn0eTWUGxYLjJAJAz865Pw6 8iGuSyu0QEAs9vIqgsQqgkjGSSAPmRXoS/8A49tf Quf72Kq32sccvVk ii0zZs9oWuNLeFu/jbTqzp JVH10cEPySMqPCLzH8XXv12sn VV48MmmlaOGCaSRclo0idpFAwDqQDI3I 2vXHFXuBLbCEZjMrCfptF3UhB33/fBH09aqEHd/8AiZ 705/awd5pxd B4seegJ9WKSxpO0N5pNUzAjwG9jUa7G6XLBQWt5ACznSqjK7kk gAeZNFThF00otxaT9 RqERicSafytJGQvz6VtPafzZeW1ykb2n7hjuLOQ3Gl8kpJHKyg 50k5Uip3kHmK2v72 ng32tkUsulzGqMeh306y32e1HBB5ZHnvi/ALu1Aa5tZoVJwGdDoz6aumflUYx2rdOeubHtrCex4lb3DyzC4W OdY4jbtqd2t8PrGCq6MgrqGnoetYP5UpRouE2 w6tTy161HI1P7XrUSRrFnr7h6Duo/5if2RRu4Gc13h/wC9R/zE/silqc8EZHGpNDaWPNVns68EV7EPhhv7pUHoraJcf qRqkeY ZoLTZyWkIysa4LH39BWMNz1fQS3JttCRzzvMVkj1srOqqw1ZG3 gFY4UoTZrwnKPRPdgZJuLp2OXmggmYnqzNJNrb7TWicqKVPECw I/d0zDIxkd1DuPUV544TzHJaNE9u5jliXu9WNQdCclJEOxXP1jyN WriPP3FL6JodcESMpDNAjLIy43XU7tpz8gK6FNVsUsbvReeU37 zlt9HiJt7zGBkklptgPWj9rjY4Jg7Em0AHz1ocfoNY7yXzvfcN 1QQuhQsT3c6lkDeZUqwZc mcUtzxzff3vd/SWj7tTqEcKlYw/5R1Elj7naqckSoOy8fsfWzPf8A8y2ar7ZH6XBxGK4xKi3NxGqs AQEVFKgexJwfKsA5W5qurBpZLVowZQgcOmr4NWNO4x8RqRs 0jiMQmCPD GkeR8xfjuAGx4thgCkpJKipQlKTaNi5WlnXl FrYapxZgxDAOZNPhGDsd6xHma6uxNcPeoY7qQRM4KqBo0rGpCq SPhSnnBe03iVtDHbRPDojUIuqLJwOmTneo3i/GXvp2num1OVWM91CwXC522zvuaUmmhwi4vZufBuGScK iQRTzXUE0wi0zaW7lO6kcNGyqCBlVGDkYO2KmLXgsa8UlulQB2 tY0ZgOuZHOT88Iv/pHpWS8A7Qr2GAxx3UEqRAL 6oZO RceEEq66tvMiofh3adxPv5CkqyvJg4 jlzhM6VjjQ7KMn7arkiODqzZuHcLikteIQJcrc99Nd68afwTyr vCQCd1 e 9Ub9jjcsUvIz8I7hsejkSRt iNaq/LvNF3ZfStNxHC0jPcutxbMrPI5wwjVmG3tmoPlnmq74c0z27KD Oyl9du5BILFQg8vjbb5U7JovnItwZOZbpmOX13yk/yY5EjjH1Kgq/8P8A49uv Rtv72WsF4XzNNbXJvEcJcSNOzl4WKsZ3DsEQ488Y386noOfblb l7s3SK7xpE5NlJoCIxKnGrrljRY2jeeB8UFzEzjqss8TfJoZHj P8AZB uqXy1ITy25jGphb3uBgnLrJPtjqdxVE4Xza9oJe44pGwmnaaXV YzGNXkxrKMCRp2G3ypXg/NC8Nj02PEVmVjl47m0nMPfE4Z4ZFK6FO2xYiixJWXftJmeXgHe SqFldLJpFAwFd5YC4AJJABJGCTWbciQaeMWJ/wB5L/cyUXmTmziN3A9t3ouo2cNJ3Nq UKuJAgdcjAIA8zjrVasOYJYZ4p4TiaJmKhkLblWRgydehNTd0z Ti0mmaV23n/SfDv6v/ANxHWn8w8TkhuLGNCAs9w0cmRnKiCWQYPl4kWvOHMfNN1eyxXF ww1wgaCsDKow6vls9dwKm7nn/iM7wSPLDqgkMkeIdtRRoznxbjDtVWiOLZsF//AB7a/wDI3P8AexVV 1WbibT90kWeH6rZ3fSmzLKrHxZ1DBC VVF buItcpdmaHvUieJfwHh0Oys2Rq65UUpxPnjic8bRSTQaWxnEGD sQw31eoFLkg4M2TmO9kjuLBUYhZbl0kHky/Rp3AP8AWVT9VV6K0SPmZiiBTJwvW ABqf6Ro1H1OFUZ VZhxbtA4k8sLPJCWgkMiYhwNRR49xq3Gl2pqeeuIfTPp3eRd93 H0f8AevD3esyfDq66j1peSPsrxT9Fr7cZuJsZo 6zw5O5fWFXZgFz4s6sazjpUN2I8sfSnmuFu5reWBkVTCU3VwxI dXUhhleh2qE5m7SeIXcElrM0RjfAbTFpbwsGGDnbcCoDlfmi54 dMZrZwpIw6sNSOo6B1 XqMEU7T2PjJKj0Xeyfthwe6 lRAELdLgjHit2kCSgH4T4A1eWw2wq8czdrPEb2FoHMUUbAhxAj KXU9VZnZiB7YqimhhBNHVqQs23qNU0 taiRrBnr9L2OK3R5HCKI0yWOB8IqrTc9h9XdRsIxn8Iwx9YFZi eNSXjoJZCQANjnQoAxsF6e9O7zjHdgQwxlyB6EJ779axlllPSO j9NDGrk7Y74zEzO08a6mb/AOYWZnOfTPSqdxjhk7ZGCG67dCPninN1dXROqaXQnonpUfxDiF s4AjupA/mHyUPsw6URhREpoi/ooj2kYZHX5UZ78oMW6MW83I6Z28NKDhcx8aqrqd9SkMOudzTle GbZlnVPr9/P6zWhmyv9y25c InI33yfWpNpGaIL1bH4w6j096NPJZx58RmPl6UjDcd7nKFfMZz 096b2JaI63fScHb/OnMt0mSp2I/GHQn0P dIXcGg58s0jE6qzd4uQflTSsJOh10Nej yYC34Pal9jKzN7meZu7/QUrzXEwaJznxJg 6nb9G1eoU4I37X2EKSLGYWsnJfowg0Mye5K1UFRnllaRjHbjbG Pi742E8ULn0JUGP8A6K0PsXsY7fhD3SIO9c3DMx6kRFlRc/k HOPmagP2QloFubKcjwlJUPuhDqP/AHH7Ks3ZS2eX/wCrd/brkP8AjVfZm/2oT7QUW 5dF1OimYW8E4YDGl20a9GdwCGIxmrVzNCzx2OlWbTeWrNpBOFG cscdAPWsc4n2YWkfBRxISzmU20MuktH3eqTRkY0Zx4j51tvFuK Nbpa6Qp72eCFtWdlkByRg9dqZJU f7XvOM8FXGcPcv bEbg/aoqw88oLmwv4F3ZYH26 MR96gx6/DReKWevi9k Nora8bPoWa3QfoZqecK4Yy3F67yq6zvGQi/FGFiWIhvfTmgCo9iNssvBBG4yrvcKw9VZiCPsNN ZeGNb8tPbN1jAjJ9dNzpB sb/XTrsymFjwaVm6W813q9opG1foBqV7W3B4RcEHbERz8u9jOaAHP FZhw2Owt7VEWN7qC2Ix0jYNqI/lHT1PmT1qM41wyNOPcPnRAryRXayEDGrRGCpb1PiIz7elDtd4Y t1DZ27lgkt/AjFMagrLIMgkEZ9xVe4NyJbcK4zYCCSVzLHdlu9ZDgJGMadKr UaAHXbRzbJCktgLVmjmt1JuAW0Rl3ZcMAhG2gHqPirLIlQAVpn bbx 7QSWSWxa1kt0eScRytoPeMWGpfCMBFO/rWawW 29RM1xjpCCNqRYb0siYpNqzZoiO4ou4PyptmpHiC5AqMesmdEe iJvT4jTQmnF2fEaatXRHo55vYM1wmuVwmqMmw607tmpktOYDSk XBlm4PxqRZY4Ek7tdtbAaiSfX1FTnGbHiQbClWXylTAyvlkE5G 3ypGw7K LICxsyWzt Gt9h6572tG4fy9xD6OA9riQD4TLF5dPEGIqHGukaLJa2zJZuWp m8U8 3njLGoy8s4EH4MsSPM7D7K2W 5Rv5I8/R9D46LLEd/TJaqVedmXFWO1oTnrmW3/WUbF8fZULTjXd7Z26ECjJYxTvkzEeqtuftqXk7JOL52sjj mt/1tPLTsw4spGbE/PE9uP/AMtVxrohTvTE7Pg8MeMID8zv mlrqAEb7CrTw/km/VdLWJweo76HI9iJKQ4jyRxLTpSxL 88H/uy 9RTLuPsz25QNqUEE9PWom hZdOsYOMfUMYP6avtl2XcW7zUbVYx5jvYT9gElLcR7IeIPuiH2 Z4j18wddNaY3Vdr8oy9JNJ23HmPUZzitB5n7U5 IRRwtbxRiKWOUFWfOY84G/lvStv2N3 fwkL/ANWSDH6ZM/opjN2RcXViFtNS52bvoBkexk2rRO jBxrbr8ivOfaHLxVYopYIohFIZAyFicaSCu/kdvsqX7PObLmwtJpkEctsHZmilLIQxwCYpAGG 2VI9qhV7KOLgfwI7jH79b/rafW/Z3xlbZ7U2Z0O6ufw9vnw X777Ut3Y9VSG3PHaZccThFssSW8GVJRSWLFfhBbAwoIGwHlUxx TtVu5lhDW0A7maKUYeTcxZwD8jmopeyfiY6Wjfnbf9bXX7L LdBZn89b/AK2k2/oqMIfy/wBLDB2w3LyCUwWqsFKAM02cMyk40qfNRR E8ev7W4ub1YbZmvDGzIXlATuwQMeHO fOq7H2X8WH/kz et/1tS3D R LR5LWcrnoo kW kfUZaSlL0VLHjrTE7zm69js7m1NrAsdy1wzMJGJU3JYtpHyLHF NuJc63s/Dhw6SGIL3ccfeln1kRlcNjpnwipKblPjBIxw/p6z25/R3lNpeQuLtljaNk/723/R Eo5S9EqEPZJcB7Ub2OJIZbSO6MYAWXvDG3hGAXBVgWx5jFGi4j fzXVvxRmgMweSFLdiywxxyKQDqXLFsnc e3pVe/wDhvxjJxaMM/wC/t/1tP7bkLi8QjdLVtSyBsd9B0Hr ExT5S9A4Q9l55kl41cRTWTW9lia3kBdJpT4ThSF1KMv4sgdPnW aSQFPAwwV8JHzGxrVYOGX0xtWmgeMxSFmxLH8O FYq5yMHoPSmPO/JM8somt49ZcnvFDIuCOhGpgMEfdTlsiPxdGbgUi43q1/ BOI4/gp/Ow//AL0ieQeI/wCyn87D sqKZpa9lUvB4frqFumrQrnkDiRQgWpJx/rYOv5yoSXs04sf/JH89b/rajg7NozSXZn9ydzTZjV7l7KeME/wI/n7f9bSR7JOMf7F/wDXt/1lbRRzzkijVytS4b2X3qxBZuFs794hLi4gB7sOC6j8MACVBHTz p ezafUv h30AuT 6INR6aB/CMYHiyParMjIFNOIDWnXHZhdGRWThbqgj0lTNbsC T4sfSQemB8Xz8sUsvZtcjb9qXOc79/ACOmnA kHyyD6nfbOAmioyo9C0KFCmQChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUACh QoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQo UAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAf/2Q==http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUSExIWFRUXFRUXFxcVFRcXFRcVFRcWFhUXFR UYHSggGBolHRcVITEhJSkrLi4uFx81ODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lICAtLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS01LS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLSstLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIALoBDwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMEBQYHAQj/xABREAACAQMCAwYCBAYOCAQHAAABAgMABBESIQUGMQcTIkFRcT JhFIGRsSNCUpOh0wgVJDM0NWJyc4Kys8HRJVNUY2R0wvAWRJKi F0OjtMPS4f/EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBf/EACYRAAICAgICAgEFAQAAAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxE1EiQZEUMkJhs QT/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AK9ENh7D7qPiixdB7D7qOBXGzuOYo4FACu0hjSYb0vF0pvOd6W jO1MQbVvS6namZbenKttTEc1b0oDtTbO9dnuAi5NACiHei3PEo 02JyfQdahL3iJxscfIVB3EpALHrihbG1Wy2pzDbKfwrFR6bsfs FEuOabfGVSXR WU8P25rTOyHkC2htIbyaNZbiZFlDOAwjRxlAgOwOkgk9d60FuK 24nFqZU78prEWRrKeun02P2VssSOd5n9HnfhvFYpjhHBPp0b7D Ty6nVFLMQAOpOwrQe1bkS2ltZryGJYbmFWlDxDSXCDLK4XZjgH B65 WaoXZty6vGrgzXAP0W3WMGPO0szL4skfi5BPsVHmaTx7GsuiEX meHOlA8h/kIT9 KIvM0LnTkqfRhj/APlekJpbTh8Gpu6toF0r0CIM7AbUhzJytacQjKXEKvkeFwAJF2 2KONx91V40R5WYQkwIpESb1GX1hJYXc9lI2ruW8LflRsAUP2Ff 0iuSX4FZONOjeLtWSd3IdO1V6G4fXv608XiAIqLupt9qEUWyG4 GmkG4kucVWo71hTP6T4s0 Ii NMMUmsgqrLxXK4zStvxM4pNAWWRx60mvWq7BdsW61OWxqWMVlo i0aY0RaQCMg3o69KLJ1oy9KBhNNcYUauNSGSsI8I9h91HxXIfh X2H3UehgjmK7XRXcUhjGYb0olEn KlFO1USIkb05HSkfOlKBDeR8bnoKgr2/LnPl5D/vzp1zBPgKo/GO/sKiDKB/hVJDQpsev1014k3gNGaUUhMfM9OmKqK2TLo9ZckTh HWbL0NrB9WI1BH1HaqFz1Yz2PFo NLA9xAsJSRYj40bQyZI/J8QOfkc4ql9lHaiLBRZ3eWtskxyLu0Oo5IKjdkzk7bjJ6 XoSxvY541lidZI2GVZCGUj5EV0HGY1xPtxhnglhWylzJG6Z1qc F1KgkAfOpT9jev7guD/AMUw yKL/Oku1fsxiaOS/slEU0YaSSNR4JVG7kKPhfqdtj770v8Ascjnh85/4t/7qGgY9/ZAn/RJ/p4v qr/AMJ/eIv6KP8AsiqB yB/io/08X/VV/4R 8Q/0Uf9kUCPPXbm ji5I87aL72H FUWGTPWr925xauLgf8ACx/2nqgtakGs5dm O6JFApGKi7lSppVkI3FIyzZ61CRqwQyetJSJvQMtF73JqqIsNI npS9n13pWOMYzXSVqWykh3GqhgQamYXqt2aHPyqbgOKhoodytX Eak8Z8/tpzbWjMQF39jUNlJWISUrDGT0Bq1WXKLYBkVV36lvL2q58F4Vb KNoQ5Hmw6 2axlnS6NVhdWzK4OETucLEx9hVgtez68kGdAX c2K1GDi8EY04VCPxRgUy4jztFD1GfY5pLJJkNS o/kyKH4V9h91KUSH4R7D7qOK3ZKO12ugV00hjCc KjA0ldfFSidKokJnel/Km nel/KgRVeZZvwgHoPvqFlkpa/uNcjt8zj28qb2cWtwtbJUiG90dUk0WZtqti2carjSKj7qxVsgD HWpWRWW8To3Tk7s64XNYWkslmjO9tA7tqk3do1LE4b1zUJbSDh nMUNjaDurWeJTJCCzIXKSkONROGyi7jyGKf8AYzzvA9rHYTyLF cQ5jVXIXvEBJTQTsSBtjrtmtAm5etnukvWhU3CIUSTfIU58s4z 4m3xnc10HESM6AqwPQgg xFZb x4ULZXKD8W8cfV3cQH3VZ 0Dnm24dbuWkVpypEcIILlyDgsBuqjqSfvrH xnnFeGzNBdHTDcaWEh6RyjI8foCDgnywPLJAFGifsgR/ok/08X/VV/wCE/vEX9FH/AGRTbinDbXiEHdyqk8LFWGGypKnKkMh 40OO8etrGIyXEqRIo2BI1NgbKidWO3QUAYR21XGnjOcFsW0Ywo yerH/GqXPxIEjMTjOw8PU/KtE7MuYjfcw3F2/gEkEmgMfhRTEqD0zgDOPPNaNzzOpueFYZdr7fcf6mWpcUy1NrR 52a QDeOQfMrUXd5OSI3A akV6g7UZ0PD2wyn8PadCP9qhqS54uE/a68Gtf4LP MP8AVtRxQ/IzyLjp86N3Ro1uMgU/kj8NQ2aJWhsgPrtS6W2aLAhpzbSYODUs0Q s7fSKeRCix IbVY D8JGNbgaAMk7YJ9APOsZSrs0jBy0hpw/hBmIGdtsnyFWOK0gtemJG/F0nIHufOlUae5XQqKsQwBpUAAVKWfD4LVCZMO5GwPQe1c8m56O uEY41b7IWPik0mrLYC77 XtSA5mIQjvMMD4SKY8wX4GrSMBtiKolxNuauGJIWTK3os/E YXLaifFj161CzcXMhyzVCSTHzOaQZ66FjOZ5GaTD8I9h91KUnD 8I9h91KCoZKDYrtAUKQyNufipROlJ3PxUonSqJCA70a6m0IWHX oPc7UXzpPi0 hF8znb7KH0VBXIoVxsW9zUhwCDctimN8MufmenvVjtYhGgzsAN 60m/iRGPzf9Czk0jpOaTk4ynQDajw3IbpWVNG9ocnh0cwAdcn1Gx 2nMXCHxoW7uQv5IlOn7KUtcYz7VI2Zy1Pk10S4RfaDcO5BgfcF tXUsTkk/XTTjnKDxhiMSIB0PxAD5f5VduEOQPen3EiCjex 6lzYOEeqMTtoXjx3M0sWfJJGUfoplxO38eWd5GwMl2LH9NS8eA SPQkVGXwJZj863tnNxRFyqDRVjFKGkc1aIaQt9F2zRTCKd2sm1 J3BpWx8UFtwcbUp3xpGCXFGJyc0mUmOYZsGlUbLbedMlNPrGMM wA9etSy1ssPCrc5XcD1B86ufdAIok8CL5AYyT5VBWEKRBSd2 70onMvGG Ek9PXO9cj TO2Pwj/ZKXfNejwIQFx5fI1HcR44ZDnO1UuS4yaPJPha040Z87Ht9e5JG c1EXDb5ojyUk7VpGJlKVnJKTFGLUbTWhHZo8Xwj2H3UoKJD8K w 6lBWDKQYV2gBQxUjI64G9GUbULgeKuirIYmBvTXi8TNpAGcAn6 s707U70hxaXCqcbZIP/AH9tKXRpjfyIF G6pVYdBjPv1pTjL7BfLzp/aY05G25P FIzrq8/u/STSUtqzRxW6 ytYBONJ qixnS2Vb6jUlc2xU7bimRtxnOnFbqSZzOLsnuHXhIC/OpccWSNt9sUz5MtA0g1DyNH5ijUSFFUYz1I 2stWbbotFhzVDpADDPzqXjvVePVkEaWP31ktvDnOI jY8IIOMZ1b7fKrhw23aOGRg2VMZ2PUEjzolFIUZtlUt31MT6km kpU6/OpPhFiBFLKTuAFA/nHGai72UCtE70ZtV2R80VNXXFPJfFSDw1aM2cibFLlwaQijycU tJakb0AjixA04WAYpiTijwzkGgaDvAQan XrfGZGGw6D50wiuFY4xU9E2nSn1n76wyy1R0YYq79C11cHbbGN 9/XbFQPGrssetL3t8dVRl9Lq3xSguipy7GwO9Hlbak1FdkrUyEnO 9cJrjda6RVEhGpyoyKQYU4h6UmCNFhHhX2H3ClFFFhHhX2H3Uu iVgy0jgFdxSgWu6Kmy6Im4 Ki5oXnxUFFaLoyYnnelmVWUhhkGkSu9LKNqYiMuUCDSOnzpi1w BtTviz4J QqvPJUqJty0P5JgfOkIxqO29M8k1I23EAoCY6VTVCTstfKEOnJ PX/OnnH HK3jxg o60XlNgwJyB7 dH4vxIpL3T7hlBB9CeorPdmtKhHgtmRsRnPnU7LYr3RQ7AjB Q86LwCMEZyKfXLDI6EDc58xSkxJbKNzDbm1tDnAMsi6R56Bk/diqRNIWq1doHFhcXARTlYxjbpqPxfZ0qrEYNb41UTDPK5CtvTl 7cEZprGacMGxVmSG0a Lantw 2Ka2bBTmnky6t6GCIqZN653WKkDEMb0rDbAigKEOFp4wfTf7Km TJtnz3prHbhKUQZz7GsMnZ1Yv2kXdt86Qds0W5bxGktVapaMnL YvGKDiuw9KM9L7H9DVxvRiKMwoYqiaCEUtbiiUrbik hrsvVrcZIHyH3VNRxVCWUGFHrgVaOHwkqMiuabNIobd3QMdSZt/lSUkNRZVFUvl8dcWleKDD0gDtXQujB9hc70uOlNqa3HHIk2yWI 8hVIkZ8cO59hUFINs1I8Sn7zD4xkDamKHqKEaMSib5H7KdW0Ku cE0krFTkDPqPWpWyuICpLjBC4xg5znO3qabF12WDlyI40kbDpQ 5xtfCrgfCQD7VKwR2aIH70ICB0f8Akb43/KK1XOMXc2 TmIyHu9Q8ZQbAk/OoNE/ROcv3B0Co3mm7OpV1kHT4gDj4iev1U 4YNCoGOAql2P3f41ReL8RMsrv5Mxx7DYfooirYskqQlKAK4Yts 0VcNUitt4a1MCKjY5xT4yEDeku70tQv5dqYkMtW9SAnGMA0wS3 J6UUwsDTEOZkJ6U8soWxQ4ZGT1qZVgNhSGM5FNKQoB1oSTgnFC 4YYxWUom0Z0qIDiMe aY5qauYc1CyDetIO0RkVOx5bHalGpK2Hho7Gk yk9BDQoUDTFYKXthvTfNOLfrUsaezQuHgEgHpgfcKv3D7DwDAq P5W5bymplYEhcEjyxVu4dZ6fAa8/JO3SOhNRRWOOTJbRNM4YqCowi6mZmYKqqPMkkVWrvmcIVWSxvY 2c6Y1e2ZWkbbwRgnxNuK0LmvgpntZ4R8TRtpPo4GUI9mAolnF 2kPCb3A/Bv3snyYQyIwHtKF yuj/lxxmnfZzZszi1x6Mg4pxBzKqNaXUcjj8HHJA4kkx10L1ajX0Vx brrubO4gjyB3jx AEnA1MM6ck dalyxfLdcd4g zfRYobeM9dOWczY9DrBB9qn DztdLfxTYdFuZoQpAx3XdR Ejz JuvrXb4onN5ZHm69huplM6W101vgnWkL91pXOptYGMDB3 VM7jhN8gDCxuEVioVmt5PEzkBACV3JJAA881u3KyaeWWX0tbwf YZhUj2gXgg4XDMckRzWEhAGThJom2Hn0qlBITySZgY4Zdse6 g3ZkVVLKLeTUAchWK4yASrYPyPpTa84ZcQjXNa3EKbDVLBIi77 DLEYrfuReYor/id9NDq7sQWaDWpQkg3BPhO/VjU5dOxtb4XwURarhU1aQDb6PCTvj8rrvsKXjQ/NL7PNVtwi7kVXjsbp0YZV0t5GVh6qwGCKPFbFWaOeJ4XXBZZVM bAEZBKtuBjet/5RupYuAwSQR97KlmGjjwTrcL4VwNzn5VhvN99cXVxdTXUPcTYh WSLDDSqquDgnO6HP11MoKjTHmk2SfA DM4E0fDrudOqyLF4SPVNRGr3FKcWv1mkRUhmaRW0GARN34YKWK mLr0BP1VuXHriaKO3ltEaSGNw0sUIQvJb904URByAcMY2wCDgb Z6HPOXOMwcT5ijuYYpY 5tZQ4mVVfvEJjOVVm6CUDff7KPFEn9RMoXMNzOkDGSzu4FZgGe WB0TB6LqP3VWrnhdxGglktbiOM4xI8Lqh1brhiMHPlXontTxdc Hvgu/dE9PWCRS33GoflBP224FbwtgtFNBHIDv4YJoyc 8OD9dUsaRLyyfZi8fAL1WANhd5bOB9GkycbnAxvipNIbnUYhYX ZkVQzILd9YU5CsVxkA4Iz8q2264x3nMMNqDtDZzMwz PKUOCPXSqn tTzh/wDHt1/yNt/ey0 CJ8jPPcFnNKzhLO6doziQJA7GNt/C4A8J2Ox9KNa8Ne6ylrBLOwALiNCdGc41nop2P2V6P4LwT6Pe3 8oHguBbyfLvAsiSAfYrf16q/Jx icvTXEOFl7q9n1BRvIrS6Gb1ICIN/wAkUcUHkZjT2L27iK4gkgc7hZUK6gPND0b6qOlnJLq7m0uJwp0 s0MLyKGwDpLKOuCNvnWidpfN/D73haqtzHJdIbd1ADatepBLg6cDwl8 1RXZBzTLBdpYKiGO5nd2Y6takQ9F3xj8GPtNLirK5uioHh93GN TcPvFUYyWtpAB5DJI9cULm0ulKq1jdqznSga3kBdsFiqjHiOAT geQNbF2rc1y281vZIiFLjQXZtWtcTxr4cHHn51auZbCSS54e6I WWK5d5CMeFTbzICc/ymUbetPiifIzzY3DrnWIzZXYlKlgn0eTWUGxYLjJAJAz865Pw6 8iGuSyu0QEAs9vIqgsQqgkjGSSAPmRXoS/8A49tf Quf72Kq32sccvVk ii0zZs9oWuNLeFu/jbTqzp JVH10cEPySMqPCLzH8XXv12sn VV48MmmlaOGCaSRclo0idpFAwDqQDI3I 2vXHFXuBLbCEZjMrCfptF3UhB33/fBH09aqEHd/8AiZ 705/awd5pxd B4seegJ9WKSxpO0N5pNUzAjwG9jUa7G6XLBQWt5ACznSqjK7kk gAeZNFThF00otxaT9 RqERicSafytJGQvz6VtPafzZeW1ykb2n7hjuLOQ3Gl8kpJHKyg 50k5Uip3kHmK2v72 ng32tkUsulzGqMeh306y32e1HBB5ZHnvi/ALu1Aa5tZoVJwGdDoz6aumflUYx2rdOeubHtrCex4lb3DyzC4W OdY4jbtqd2t8PrGCq6MgrqGnoetYP5UpRouE2 w6tTy161HI1P7XrUSRrFnr7h6Duo/5if2RRu4Gc13h/wC9R/zE/silqc8EZHGpNDaWPNVns68EV7EPhhv7pUHoraJcf qRqkeY ZoLTZyWkIysa4LH39BWMNz1fQS3JttCRzzvMVkj1srOqqw1ZG3 gFY4UoTZrwnKPRPdgZJuLp2OXmggmYnqzNJNrb7TWicqKVPECw I/d0zDIxkd1DuPUV544TzHJaNE9u5jliXu9WNQdCclJEOxXP1jyN WriPP3FL6JodcESMpDNAjLIy43XU7tpz8gK6FNVsUsbvReeU37 zlt9HiJt7zGBkklptgPWj9rjY4Jg7Em0AHz1ocfoNY7yXzvfcN 1QQuhQsT3c6lkDeZUqwZc mcUtzxzff3vd/SWj7tTqEcKlYw/5R1Elj7naqckSoOy8fsfWzPf8A8y2ar7ZH6XBxGK4xKi3NxGqs AQEVFKgexJwfKsA5W5qurBpZLVowZQgcOmr4NWNO4x8RqRs 0jiMQmCPD GkeR8xfjuAGx4thgCkpJKipQlKTaNi5WlnXl FrYapxZgxDAOZNPhGDsd6xHma6uxNcPeoY7qQRM4KqBo0rGpCq SPhSnnBe03iVtDHbRPDojUIuqLJwOmTneo3i/GXvp2num1OVWM91CwXC522zvuaUmmhwi4vZufBuGScK iQRTzXUE0wi0zaW7lO6kcNGyqCBlVGDkYO2KmLXgsa8UlulQB2 tY0ZgOuZHOT88Iv/pHpWS8A7Qr2GAxx3UEqRAL 6oZO RceEEq66tvMiofh3adxPv5CkqyvJg4 jlzhM6VjjQ7KMn7arkiODqzZuHcLikteIQJcrc99Nd68afwTyr vCQCd1 e 9Ub9jjcsUvIz8I7hsejkSRt iNaq/LvNF3ZfStNxHC0jPcutxbMrPI5wwjVmG3tmoPlnmq74c0z27KD Oyl9du5BILFQg8vjbb5U7JovnItwZOZbpmOX13yk/yY5EjjH1Kgq/8P8A49uv Rtv72WsF4XzNNbXJvEcJcSNOzl4WKsZ3DsEQ488Y386noOfblb l7s3SK7xpE5NlJoCIxKnGrrljRY2jeeB8UFzEzjqss8TfJoZHj P8AZB uqXy1ITy25jGphb3uBgnLrJPtjqdxVE4Xza9oJe44pGwmnaaXV YzGNXkxrKMCRp2G3ypXg/NC8Nj02PEVmVjl47m0nMPfE4Z4ZFK6FO2xYiixJWXftJmeXgHe SqFldLJpFAwFd5YC4AJJABJGCTWbciQaeMWJ/wB5L/cyUXmTmziN3A9t3ouo2cNJ3Nq UKuJAgdcjAIA8zjrVasOYJYZ4p4TiaJmKhkLblWRgydehNTd0z Ti0mmaV23n/SfDv6v/ANxHWn8w8TkhuLGNCAs9w0cmRnKiCWQYPl4kWvOHMfNN1eyxXF ww1wgaCsDKow6vls9dwKm7nn/iM7wSPLDqgkMkeIdtRRoznxbjDtVWiOLZsF//AB7a/wDI3P8AexVV 1WbibT90kWeH6rZ3fSmzLKrHxZ1DBC VVF buItcpdmaHvUieJfwHh0Oys2Rq65UUpxPnjic8bRSTQaWxnEGD sQw31eoFLkg4M2TmO9kjuLBUYhZbl0kHky/Rp3AP8AWVT9VV6K0SPmZiiBTJwvW ABqf6Ro1H1OFUZ VZhxbtA4k8sLPJCWgkMiYhwNRR49xq3Gl2pqeeuIfTPp3eRd93 H0f8AevD3esyfDq66j1peSPsrxT9Fr7cZuJsZo 6zw5O5fWFXZgFz4s6sazjpUN2I8sfSnmuFu5reWBkVTCU3VwxI dXUhhleh2qE5m7SeIXcElrM0RjfAbTFpbwsGGDnbcCoDlfmi54 dMZrZwpIw6sNSOo6B1 XqMEU7T2PjJKj0Xeyfthwe6 lRAELdLgjHit2kCSgH4T4A1eWw2wq8czdrPEb2FoHMUUbAhxAj KXU9VZnZiB7YqimhhBNHVqQs23qNU0 taiRrBnr9L2OK3R5HCKI0yWOB8IqrTc9h9XdRsIxn8Iwx9YFZi eNSXjoJZCQANjnQoAxsF6e9O7zjHdgQwxlyB6EJ779axlllPSO j9NDGrk7Y74zEzO08a6mb/AOYWZnOfTPSqdxjhk7ZGCG67dCPninN1dXROqaXQnonpUfxDiF s4AjupA/mHyUPsw6URhREpoi/ooj2kYZHX5UZ78oMW6MW83I6Z28NKDhcx8aqrqd9SkMOudzTle GbZlnVPr9/P6zWhmyv9y25c InI33yfWpNpGaIL1bH4w6j096NPJZx58RmPl6UjDcd7nKFfMZz 096b2JaI63fScHb/OnMt0mSp2I/GHQn0P dIXcGg58s0jE6qzd4uQflTSsJOh10Nej yYC34Pal9jKzN7meZu7/QUrzXEwaJznxJg 6nb9G1eoU4I37X2EKSLGYWsnJfowg0Mye5K1UFRnllaRjHbjbG Pi742E8ULn0JUGP8A6K0PsXsY7fhD3SIO9c3DMx6kRFlRc/k HOPmagP2QloFubKcjwlJUPuhDqP/AHH7Ks3ZS2eX/wCrd/brkP8AjVfZm/2oT7QUW 5dF1OimYW8E4YDGl20a9GdwCGIxmrVzNCzx2OlWbTeWrNpBOFG cscdAPWsc4n2YWkfBRxISzmU20MuktH3eqTRkY0Zx4j51tvFuK Nbpa6Qp72eCFtWdlkByRg9dqZJU f7XvOM8FXGcPcv bEbg/aoqw88oLmwv4F3ZYH26 MR96gx6/DReKWevi9k Nora8bPoWa3QfoZqecK4Yy3F67yq6zvGQi/FGFiWIhvfTmgCo9iNssvBBG4yrvcKw9VZiCPsNN ZeGNb8tPbN1jAjJ9dNzpB sb/XTrsymFjwaVm6W813q9opG1foBqV7W3B4RcEHbERz8u9jOaAHP FZhw2Owt7VEWN7qC2Ix0jYNqI/lHT1PmT1qM41wyNOPcPnRAryRXayEDGrRGCpb1PiIz7elDtd4Y t1DZ27lgkt/AjFMagrLIMgkEZ9xVe4NyJbcK4zYCCSVzLHdlu9ZDgJGMadKr UaAHXbRzbJCktgLVmjmt1JuAW0Rl3ZcMAhG2gHqPirLIlQAVpn bbx 7QSWSWxa1kt0eScRytoPeMWGpfCMBFO/rWawW 29RM1xjpCCNqRYb0siYpNqzZoiO4ou4PyptmpHiC5AqMesmdEe iJvT4jTQmnF2fEaatXRHo55vYM1wmuVwmqMmw607tmpktOYDSk XBlm4PxqRZY4Ek7tdtbAaiSfX1FTnGbHiQbClWXylTAyvlkE5G 3ypGw7K LICxsyWzt Gt9h6572tG4fy9xD6OA9riQD4TLF5dPEGIqHGukaLJa2zJZuWp m8U8 3njLGoy8s4EH4MsSPM7D7K2W 5Rv5I8/R9D46LLEd/TJaqVedmXFWO1oTnrmW3/WUbF8fZULTjXd7Z26ECjJYxTvkzEeqtuftqXk7JOL52sjj mt/1tPLTsw4spGbE/PE9uP/AMtVxrohTvTE7Pg8MeMID8zv mlrqAEb7CrTw/km/VdLWJweo76HI9iJKQ4jyRxLTpSxL 88H/uy 9RTLuPsz25QNqUEE9PWom hZdOsYOMfUMYP6avtl2XcW7zUbVYx5jvYT9gElLcR7IeIPuiH2 Z4j18wddNaY3Vdr8oy9JNJ23HmPUZzitB5n7U5 IRRwtbxRiKWOUFWfOY84G/lvStv2N3 fwkL/ANWSDH6ZM/opjN2RcXViFtNS52bvoBkexk2rRO jBxrbr8ivOfaHLxVYopYIohFIZAyFicaSCu/kdvsqX7PObLmwtJpkEctsHZmilLIQxwCYpAGG 2VI9qhV7KOLgfwI7jH79b/rafW/Z3xlbZ7U2Z0O6ufw9vnw X777Ut3Y9VSG3PHaZccThFssSW8GVJRSWLFfhBbAwoIGwHlUxx TtVu5lhDW0A7maKUYeTcxZwD8jmopeyfiY6Wjfnbf9bXX7L LdBZn89b/AK2k2/oqMIfy/wBLDB2w3LyCUwWqsFKAM02cMyk40qfNRR E8ev7W4ub1YbZmvDGzIXlATuwQMeHO fOq7H2X8WH/kz et/1tS3D R LR5LWcrnoo kW kfUZaSlL0VLHjrTE7zm69js7m1NrAsdy1wzMJGJU3JYtpHyLHF NuJc63s/Dhw6SGIL3ccfeln1kRlcNjpnwipKblPjBIxw/p6z25/R3lNpeQuLtljaNk/723/R Eo5S9EqEPZJcB7Ub2OJIZbSO6MYAWXvDG3hGAXBVgWx5jFGi4j fzXVvxRmgMweSFLdiywxxyKQDqXLFsnc e3pVe/wDhvxjJxaMM/wC/t/1tP7bkLi8QjdLVtSyBsd9B0Hr ExT5S9A4Q9l55kl41cRTWTW9lia3kBdJpT4ThSF1KMv4sgdPnW aSQFPAwwV8JHzGxrVYOGX0xtWmgeMxSFmxLH8O FYq5yMHoPSmPO/JM8somt49ZcnvFDIuCOhGpgMEfdTlsiPxdGbgUi43q1/ BOI4/gp/Ow//AL0ieQeI/wCyn87D sqKZpa9lUvB4frqFumrQrnkDiRQgWpJx/rYOv5yoSXs04sf/JH89b/rajg7NozSXZn9ydzTZjV7l7KeME/wI/n7f9bSR7JOMf7F/wDXt/1lbRRzzkijVytS4b2X3qxBZuFs794hLi4gB7sOC6j8MACVBHTz p ezafUv h30AuT 6INR6aB/CMYHiyParMjIFNOIDWnXHZhdGRWThbqgj0lTNbsC T4sfSQemB8Xz8sUsvZtcjb9qXOc79/ACOmnA kHyyD6nfbOAmioyo9C0KFCmQChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUACh QoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAChQo UAChQoUAChQoUAChQoUAf/2Q==http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28933&stc=1

Lehigh beats Colgate for the auto bid, Colgate finishes 9-1 with a win over Army. Sure, there's a chance xsmiley_wix

ngineer
September 22nd, 2018, 10:00 PM
Lehigh beats Colgate for the auto bid, Colgate finishes 9-1 with a win over Army. Sure, there's a chance xsmiley_wix

I'll take whatever you're inhaling. Colgate is head and shoulders over us at this stage of the season and I will be pleasantly surprised if we can challenge them from what I've seen to date.

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2018, 10:00 PM

My oh my this is ugly.

I must say that I did not envision this scenario WITH scholarships.

We were told by the advocating schools and others that the present situation would happen WITHOUT scholarships. That has turned out to be incorrect.

Most of the Patriots, along with the Ivies, were better at the non-scholarship/equivalency game than anyone.

I hope things improve under the present system, but I have my concerns.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 22nd, 2018, 10:05 PM
I'll take whatever you're inhaling. Colgate is head and shoulders over us at this stage of the season and I will be pleasantly surprised if we can challenge them from what I've seen to date.

I was just trying come up with a scenario to give PAllen reason to believe xrotatehx. That was the only one I could come up with at this point....lol.

Army lost to Oklahoma in OT tonight. I hope they bring that type of effort against Lafayette xlolx

Sader87
September 22nd, 2018, 10:44 PM

We were told by the advocating schools and others that the present situation would happen WITHOUT scholarships. That has turned out to be incorrect.

Most of the Patriots, along with the Ivies, were better at the non-scholarship/equivalency game than anyone.

Holy Cross certainly wasn't....each program is different but I agree, some soul-searching has to be done at a league level to rectify the current situation.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 22nd, 2018, 11:38 PM
Villanova 49 Bucknell 7 Final

This week might be a new low for the league and that's saying something given the last 3 years.

Colgate 3-0, but their opponents are a combined 1-10 (2 league wins). W&M up next and they're a bad 1-3.
Lehigh 1-3, the offense has regressed significantly and the defense is still pretty poor
Holy Cross 1-3, Nice win over Yale but took a step back this week.
Georgetown 1-3, have shown fight in 2 of their losses. Still, not good
Fordham 0-4, they've lost all 4 games by double digits, today they just made a comedy of errors
Lafayette 0-4, they're terrible
Bucknell 0-4, they're atrocious

League is a combined 6-21 xsmhx

Dig deeper:

Wins: Colgate 2-0 vs league (Lafayette, HC), 10-3 win against UNH but UNH is winless and their star QB is done for the year

Holy Cross win vs. Yale, took OT and won at home (so Yale didn't travel their entire squad)

Lehigh win vs. St. Francis (PA), won at home (so SFU didn't travel their whole squad) AND required a late FG block to win

GTown win vs. Marist, won on road against non-scholarship PFL team ranked 251st/255 Division I teams in Sagarin's CFB ratings

Colgate is the best team of the PL in the early going and it's not particularly close. Kudos to them. But so many of these losses by the other PL teams haven't been close. Lehigh's lost their three games by double digits. Lafayette got obliterated by Sacred Heart. So did Bucknell. Fordham hasn't scored more than 13 points in a game all season. At no point today did Holy Cross had any shot today vs. Dartmouth. We're at a point when a 14-7 loss by Bucknell to William and Mary, who lost 52-0 to JMU today, can be seen as a sort of "moral victory".

There have been times when the League has struggled against the CAA and/or other out-of-conference foes. But there was always those one or two games when a Colgate, Fordham, or Lehigh would play a Top 25 to the wire and sometimes even win those games. And the League was always right there with the Ivies - for many years, the season record was about .500 in the unofficial PL/Ivy challenge, throughout the entire league, up years and down. In the last three years, this has changed dramatically. We are now as a group losing against the Ivies fairly consistently, with the occasional Ivy "upset" now. This wasn't always the case.

To me, the first thing the league needs to do is to decide that the roster caps simply have to go. It is pretty clear to me that they are hurting the competitiveness of the league top to bottom, which seem to produce lots of depth problems across the league and seemingly serves no real purpose but to guarantee road losses to the Ivy League, CAA teams and other leagues who don't saddle themselves with that restriction (so why on Earth should the PL even do it?). After that, though, what?

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2018, 11:55 PM
Dig deeper:

Wins: Colgate 2-0 vs league (Lafayette, HC), 10-3 win against UNH but UNH is winless and their star QB is done for the year

Holy Cross win vs. Yale, took OT and won at home (so Yale didn't travel their entire squad)

Lehigh win vs. St. Francis (PA), won at home (so SFU didn't travel their whole squad) AND required a late FG block to win

GTown win vs. Marist, won on road against non-scholarship PFL team ranked 251st/255 Division I teams in Sagarin's CFB ratings

Colgate is the best team of the PL in the early going and it's not particularly close. Kudos to them. But so many of these losses by the other PL teams haven't been close. Lehigh's lost their three games by double digits. Lafayette got obliterated by Sacred Heart. So did Bucknell. Fordham hasn't scored more than 13 points in a game all season. At no point today did Holy Cross had any shot today vs. Dartmouth. We're at a point when a 14-7 loss by Bucknell to William and Mary, who lost 52-0 to JMU today, can be seen as a sort of "moral victory".

There have been times when the League has struggled against the CAA and/or other out-of-conference foes. But there was always those one or two games when a Colgate, Fordham, or Lehigh would play a Top 25 to the wire and sometimes even win those games. And the League was always right there with the Ivies - for many years, the season record was about .500 in the unofficial PL/Ivy challenge, throughout the entire league, up years and down. In the last three years, this has changed dramatically. We are now as a group losing against the Ivies fairly consistently, with the occasional Ivy "upset" now. This wasn't always the case.

To me, the first thing the league needs to do is to decide that the roster caps simply have to go. It is pretty clear to me that they are hurting the competitiveness of the league top to bottom, which seem to produce lots of depth problems across the league and seemingly serves no real purpose but to guarantee road losses to the Ivy League, CAA teams and other leagues who don't saddle themselves with that restriction (so why on Earth should the PL even do it?). After that, though, what?

Yes. Job one.

Job two, are all teams awarding scholarships close to the permitted limit of sixty? IMO, they should. I keep hearing that we have some schools in the low to mid forties, which makes no sense.

RichH2
September 23rd, 2018, 08:36 AM
Dig deeper:

+1. Well said. Double whammy of roster cap and no redshirting is much more of an obstacle than I anticipated.

Pards Rule
September 23rd, 2018, 10:08 AM
I was just trying come up with a scenario to give PAllen reason to believe xrotatehx. That was the only one I could come up with at this point....lol.

Army lost to Oklahoma in OT tonight. I hope they bring that type of effort against Lafayette xlolx

Im sure they do. But who knows. What year was it - 1995 the double overtime game - the week before Lehigh went out to Idaho and got creamed 77-0 and then came back to win "the Rivalry" game 37-30, right? That was 1995? You guys will know!

ColgateTD
September 23rd, 2018, 10:13 AM

Abolish scholarships.

RichH2
September 23rd, 2018, 11:05 AM
Abolish scholarships.

PL had a great niche in the 90s and early 2000s. That niche is gone which is why we went schollie. Now we have an amped up Ivies,a fully funded NEC,Stony Brook,Albany and Monmouth. We have to recruit better. Plus PL hamstrings itself with caps and draconian redshirting rules. Now that need aid is more available for players,at the very least the PL should end the roster caps.

Doc QB
September 23rd, 2018, 01:17 PM
Im sure they do. But who knows. What year was it - 1995 the double overtime game - the week before Lehigh went out to Idaho and got creamed 77-0 and then came back to win "the Rivalry" game 37-30, right? That was 1995? You guys will know!

In ‘93 LU lost to Idaho in the Kibbie Dome (a playoff semifinalist) and the following week saw LU QB Scott Semptimphter throw for six TDs in a huge win over the Leopards and a PL championship. ‘95 was the LU’s Klingerman catch in the dark in OT for the win.

Pards Rule
September 23rd, 2018, 01:28 PM
In ‘93 LU lost to Idaho in the Kibbie Dome (a playoff semifinalist) and the following week saw LU QB Scott Semptimphter throw for six TDs in a huge win over the Leopards and a PL championship. ‘95 was the LU’s Klingerman catch in the dark in OT for the win.

Thanks. I was a few years off. I recall the game was at Goodman