Pages : [1] 2

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2018, 09:07 AM
Well.....leggo! xlolx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJW67QN24SA

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LargeSplendidGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

caribbeanhen
September 16th, 2018, 09:21 AM
I just want to know if the Bison faithful thinks Delaware is just another cupcake?

We might be, but something is telling me otherwise

cx500d
September 16th, 2018, 09:23 AM
I just want to know if the Bison faithful thinks Delaware is just another cupcake?

no. If we had offense problems with una, I don’t see that changing in one week.

JSUSoutherner

I didn't think you guys would be, then you lost to Rhode Island.

IBleedYellow
Well.

Buckle up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
September 16th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Well.

Buckle up.

Computer chairs don't have seatbelts.

MR. CHICKEN
September 16th, 2018, 09:31 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28821&stc=1.......WHERE'S TUBBY.....WHEN YA NEED 'EM.......:(....BRAWK!

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2018, 09:31 AM

Kinda like your gaming PC doesn't have a......nevermind. xlolx

JSUSoutherner
September 16th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Kinda like your gaming PC doesn't have a......nevermind. xlolx

Go on.

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2018, 09:37 AM
Go on.

:Dxcoffeex

mainejeff
September 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM

Agreed.

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2018, 09:40 AM

Can you guys spread the offense and throw the ball around?

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 16th, 2018, 09:40 AM
Watching Delaware highlights, they have a good defense. They run a 3-4 which does give the Bison some problems until they make adjustments.

The Hen Dl is not very big ( 235 - 260 - 275 ) but their LBs look pretty good. The Reeder brothers are big LBs for FCS and they are good. LB corp looks like a strength.

The defense is definitely the strength of the team.

Their offense is ...meh....Kehoe looks decent at QB. If the Hen OL gives him time, I bet they try to go downfield with long passes. Good match up for the Bison defense.

Will Delaware do a lot of run blitzing to try and slow down the Bison running game? UNA did a lot of that and it did slow down the Bison running game. If they do that then ES needs to have a good game moving the chains with his arm. Bison WRs need to show more also.

In a nutshell, Delaware doesn't do anything offensively that the Bison defense will not be able to handle. The Bison offense IMO, will do better. 2 week layoff was noticeable for the offense.

Should be a good game. 2 good defenses.

Gil Dobie
September 16th, 2018, 10:02 AM

Rhode Island doesn't look that bad.

Gil Dobie
September 16th, 2018, 10:04 AM

Any Bluehen fans traveling to Fargo for the big upset?

MR. CHICKEN
September 16th, 2018, 10:08 AM
......DELAWARE D-BACKS.......STARTIN' FOUR........WHOLE WHEAT/RYE/WHITE/PUMPERNICKEL..........STICK'LL TOAST 'EM.......xembarrassedxxsighx:(............AWK!

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 16th, 2018, 10:10 AM

Shouldn't you have "potential" in front of upset??

xchinscratchx

The only way, IMO, of any upset is if the Bison offense cannot do anything and turns it over. Which is not out of the realm of possibility because the Hen defense is pretty good.

The Bison defense should be fine against this offense.

POD Knows
September 16th, 2018, 10:16 AM
You know, maybe some of our disengaged fan base will show up for the game, think we are playing Michigan and stick around awhile. Wait, forget I said that, I doubt that they would know what the Michigan helmets look like, never mind.

JSUSoutherner
September 16th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Rhode Island doesn't look that bad.
Their only other win is Albany. Like with Mercer, I'm holding off to see if URI can produce down the line before I call their win more than an upset.

Gil Dobie
September 16th, 2018, 10:20 AM
You know, maybe some of our disengaged fan base will show up for the game, think we are playing Michigan and stick around awhile. Wait, forget I said that, I doubt that they would know what the Michigan helmets look like, never mind.

Beat Michigan
http://www1.udel.edu/PR/UDaily/2008/dec/20071201_FCSFB_UNIvUD_0001lg.jpg

cx500d
September 16th, 2018, 10:30 AM
......DELAWARE D-BACKS.......STARTIN' FOUR........WHOLE WHEAT/RYE/WHITE/PUMPERNICKEL..........STICK'LL TOAST 'EM.......xembarrassedxxsighx:(............AWK!

Have you seen our passing game?

Bison56
September 16th, 2018, 10:36 AM

Has anyone seen it?

Gil Dobie
September 16th, 2018, 10:42 AM
Has anyone seen it?

Trey Lance had a 200.8 QB rating.

GsephBison
September 16th, 2018, 10:45 AM
Has anyone seen it?
I think UD’s defense will force the bison to pass more, for better or worse

cx500d
September 16th, 2018, 10:45 AM
Trey Lance had a 200.8 QB rating.
What was that, one pass?

Gil Dobie
September 16th, 2018, 10:47 AM
What was that, one pass?

If you think I'm serious, I have some carbon credits for sale. ;)

MR. CHICKEN
September 16th, 2018, 10:56 AM

...........HAVE YOU SEEN OURAH....D-B'S?....AWQ!

Lorne_Malvo
September 16th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Saturday was a bad performance from NDSU. Name the last time they had 2 bad performances in a row.
NDSU will roll.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 16th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Saturday was a bad performance from NDSU. Name the last time they had 2 bad performances in a row.
NDSU will roll.

Only 1 week this week instead of two. I think this will definitely help the offense.

IBleedYellow
September 16th, 2018, 11:19 AM
NDSU lost DB Dom Davis for the season with knee injury.

Same with LB Aaron Mercadel.

Sucks.

No_Skill
September 16th, 2018, 12:04 PM
What? I thought we were injury free this game.

semobison
September 16th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Two good defensive teams that want to run the football. This could be a slobberknocker!

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 16th, 2018, 12:16 PM
What? I thought we were injury free this game.

Starters?

Yes

caribbeanhen
September 16th, 2018, 12:30 PM

http://gohens.net/boards/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24928

Looks like it, Hensrock the Gohens.net administrator opened the site up for new registrations leading up to this game, other than Lakes Bison, not many have posted yet

geaux_sioux
September 16th, 2018, 12:42 PM
Bison fans going to the game, say hi to Rocco for me, I’m probably still in his head from that Richmond UND playoff game.

caribbeanhen
September 16th, 2018, 01:09 PM

actually if Delaware could borrow Rhode Islands offense this would be a much more interesting game

They have some real threats at WR and the QB JuJuan Lawson is the mobile kind of QB that would give us a fighting chance

note Delaware only gave up 21 to Rhode, that might start looking better as the season plays out

Delaware will just not be able to find a way to score points in this game

Kehoe has put up decent numbers against 3 bad defenses
Rhode Island looked horrible on Defense yesterday vs UConn, but we couldnt get much going against them
Laffy - real bad
Cornell - bad

Rumor is Rocco has invited some Eagles non-roster players into Newark this week so Kehoe will get a better feel for Bison speed....xcoffeex

Professor Chaos
September 16th, 2018, 04:07 PM
The offenses on both sides definitely need some work but NDSU's defense, and the D-line in particular, has been so dominant to this point that I don't see Delaware getting more than 17 points in this one and, even with their struggles last week, I think the Bison offense can put up more than that. I bet the O/U on this game will only be in the 45ish range with NDSU being about a 20 point favorite.

In a convoluted sort of way I kind of hope the Bison struggle a bit against Delaware to get the team focused for the showdown with SDSU coming up the week after this one.

gregatim
September 16th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Bison fans going to the game, say hi to Rocco for me, I’m probably still in his head from that Richmond UND playoff game.

You talking about that playoff game his team won?

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 16th, 2018, 04:34 PM
The offenses on both sides definitely need some work but NDSU's defense, and the D-line in particular, has been so dominant to this point that I don't see Delaware getting more than 17 points in this one and, even with their struggles last week, I think the Bison offense can put up more than that. I bet the O/U on this game will only be in the 45ish range with NDSU being about a 20 point favorite.

In a convoluted sort of way I kind of hope the Bison struggle a bit against Delaware to get the team focused for the showdown with SDSU coming up the week after this one.

Teams are going to stack the box until the Bison prove they can move the chains with the pass.

I bet Delaware will have 8-9 in the box for obvious running plays.

BisonBacker
September 16th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Teams are going to stack the box until the Bison prove they can move the chains with the pass.

I bet Delaware will have 8-9 in the box for obvious running plays.

Exactly and why wouldn't they? I'd do the same thing if I was them.

GoBlueHens83
September 16th, 2018, 06:14 PM

Myself and 4 others are heading out for the game. Hoping the Hens can pull off an upset, but I highly doubt it.

geaux_sioux
September 16th, 2018, 06:20 PM
You talking about that playoff game his team won?

Yup. I was in his ear before the game to the point where after they made that fg the first thing he did was run over to me to talk some ****.

caribbeanhen
September 16th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Can you guys spread the offense and throw the ball around?

We are getting better at it but still have a ways to go

whats up with the game date on the Thread title... this game is next week correct?

cx500d
September 16th, 2018, 08:22 PM
We are getting better at it but still have a ways to go

whats up with the game date on the Thread title... this game is next week correct?

Its just incompetence...or, looking past the easier CAA teams for the MVFC teams.

caribbeanhen
September 16th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Its just incompetence...or, looking past the easier CAA teams for the MVFC teams.

here we go...xlolx..... Yea Im sure he did that for some yet to be disclosed reason, or else he woke up in his clothes again this morning

BisonFan02
September 16th, 2018, 08:38 PM
****.....my weeks are messed up.....paging Ursus to fix! xlolx

jmufan999
September 16th, 2018, 08:45 PM
it's... not going to be close. UD can muster... maybe... 13. NDSU won't be held under 30. i'll go with:

NDSU 35
UD 10

JayMYou
September 16th, 2018, 09:00 PM
I wouldn't mess with Delaware fans, just ask the last guy...

https://media.giphy.com/media/2zenaSL8AnSBbNUIV3/giphy.gif

Bisonoline
September 16th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Myself and 4 others are heading out for the game. Hoping the Hens can pull off an upset, but I highly doubt it.

If you are looking for a tailgate spot to land you are welcome to join us.

caribbeanhen
September 16th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Watching Delaware highlights, they have a good defense. They run a 3-4 which does give the Bison some problems until they make adjustments.

The Hen Dl is not very big ( 235 - 260 - 275 ) but their LBs look pretty good. The Reeder brothers are big LBs for FCS and they are good. LB corp looks like a strength.

The defense is definitely the strength of the team.

Their offense is ...meh....Kehoe looks decent at QB. If the Hen OL gives him time, I bet they try to go downfield with long passes. Good match up for the Bison defense.

Will Delaware do a lot of run blitzing to try and slow down the Bison running game? UNA did a lot of that and it did slow down the Bison running game. If they do that then ES needs to have a good game moving the chains with his arm. Bison WRs need to show more also.

In a nutshell, Delaware doesn't do anything offensively that the Bison defense will not be able to handle. The Bison offense IMO, will do better. 2 week layoff was noticeable for the offense.

Should be a good game. 2 good defenses.

pretty good summary Bison...

Delaware mostly plays a read and react defense, the dont do alot of blitzing, alot of fans would like to see them get after it some more but they forced alot of turnovers last year playing the more conservative way,

The DL is a work in progress and Rhode Island pushed them off the LOS which caused some problems for our LB, they dont get after the QB that well and are slow

Colby, the younger Reeder was held out Saturday due to injury

Troy Reeder will be in the NFL next year

Ray Jones is at LB this year after playing 3 years at safety, he is a physical player and a good tackler

Charles Bell is back after a serious injury suffered druing the JMU game last year, he is a run stopper, first team all CAA in 2016

As you said, the LBs are good

the DB is also physical and make tackles
Malcolm Brown is back from an offseason achilles injury
Nasir Adderley is the best and will be all Conference again, NFL player

despite the talent, Delaware has looked like they can be passed on though,

the offense has been referred to as slop for several years now, Kehoe a JR, never saw the field until 2 weeks ago, we all though Wade was going to be the starting QB but Kehoe beat the FBS trasnfer out of his promised job, not sure if Wade even cares,

Joe Walker was moved to WR mid season last year, after being the starting QB for 2 plus years, he has looked good and he is big and strong and can go up and catch the ball, if we manage to score a TD in this game, it will probably be a jump ball type lob to him

Jaime Jarmon arrived with much fanfare to UD, bombed out of minor league baseball and arrived as a star HS QB but was quickly moved to WR.... He has shown flashes but for the most part, has greatly underachieved

Vince Papale, the son of NFL WR of same name and inspiraton for the movie Invinciable, is the Third WR and has been very productive this year

Rocco likes to line it up and try smash mouth with a big physical RB Kani Cane,,,, who knows, anyway if he brings this slop to Fargo Cane will be lucky to walk out of the Fargo dome, talk about playing right into the Bisons hands,

our FG kicker is pretty good and the punter is always good at Delaware as they get tons of practice

bottom line is even if the Defense is lights out Delaware is not going to be able to put enough points on the board to win

I can see us coming out early and taking the ball down the field with some ball shots but probably have to settle for a FG

Bison will take a while to get the machine cranking but as the game rolls along, it will become more evident that Delaware is not up to the task

final score
Bison 29
Delaware 3

Professor Chaos
September 16th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Professor Chaos' prediction:

NDSU 24
Delaware 10
MVFC bias 14

So 38-10 Bison. xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2018, 06:05 AM
It will be interesting to see how many games it takes for a team to score a TD on the 1st team defense.

xchinscratchx

DRDukes01
September 17th, 2018, 07:11 AM
35 - NDSU
14 - Blue Chicks

Bisonator
September 17th, 2018, 08:04 AM
pretty good summary Bison...

Delaware mostly plays a read and react defense, the dont do alot of blitzing, alot of fans would like to see them get after it some more but they forced alot of turnovers last year playing the more conservative way,

The DL is a work in progress and Rhode Island pushed them off the LOS which caused some problems for our LB, they dont get after the QB that well and are slow

Colby, the younger Reeder was held out Saturday due to injury

Troy Reeder will be in the NFL next year

Ray Jones is at LB this year after playing 3 years at safety, he is a physical player and a good tackler

Charles Bell is back after a serious injury suffered druing the JMU game last year, he is a run stopper, first team all CAA in 2016

As you said, the LBs are good

the DB is also physical and make tackles
Malcolm Brown is back from an offseason achilles injury
Nasir Adderley is the best and will be all Conference again, NFL player

despite the talent, Delaware has looked like they can be passed on though,

the offense has been referred to as slop for several years now, Kehoe a JR, never saw the field until 2 weeks ago, we all though Wade was going to be the starting QB but Kehoe beat the FBS trasnfer out of his promised job, not sure if Wade even cares,

Joe Walker was moved to WR mid season last year, after being the starting QB for 2 plus years, he has looked good and he is big and strong and can go up and catch the ball, if we manage to score a TD in this game, it will probably be a jump ball type lob to him

Jaime Jarmon arrived with much fanfare to UD, bombed out of minor league baseball and arrived as a star HS QB but was quickly moved to WR.... He has shown flashes but for the most part, has greatly underachieved

Vince Papale, the son of NFL WR of same name and inspiraton for the movie Invinciable, is the Third WR and has been very productive this year

Rocco likes to line it up and try smash mouth with a big physical RB Kani Cane,,,, who knows, anyway if he brings this slop to Fargo Cane will be lucky to walk out of the Fargo dome, talk about playing right into the Bisons hands,

our FG kicker is pretty good and the punter is always good at Delaware as they get tons of practice

bottom line is even if the Defense is lights out Delaware is not going to be able to put enough points on the board to win

I can see us coming out early and taking the ball down the field with some ball shots but probably have to settle for a FG

Bison will take a while to get the machine cranking but as the game rolls along, it will become more evident that Delaware is not up to the task

final score
Bison 29
Delaware 3
You forget the refs are paid off and the piped in noise not to mention we will turn the AC on and freeze you east coasters. Bison by 30!xsmiley_wix

bluehenbillk
September 17th, 2018, 08:05 AM
NDSU should win by a few TD's. Delaware's offense is very pedestrian, we have a new QB who is much better than the slop we've had the previous 3 years but the Hens are offensively challenge, especially on the line due to years of poor recruiting. The defense is pretty solid, the back 7 is the strength led by the LB's - T Reeder & Bell. The DL is suspect & small. Kicking game is strong, but then again the game is in a dome...

dewey
September 17th, 2018, 08:15 AM
After a sloppy 1st half performance offensively, this weekend being homecoming and Delaware's offense being pedestrian, UD posters description, I think the Bison pull away in the 2nd half.

NDSU 35
Delaware 10

Safe travels to any Blue Hens fans making the trip to Fargo (I am already looking forward to next years game in Newark).

Dewey

Gil Dobie
September 17th, 2018, 08:26 AM
NDSU 28
Delaware 14

centennial
September 17th, 2018, 08:57 AM
NDSU 38
Delaware 6

gregatim
September 17th, 2018, 09:32 AM
Yup. I was in his ear before the game to the point where after they made that fg the first thing he did was run over to me to talk some ****.

You serious Clark?? Huh, well, perhaps we can have some fun with him. Pretty sad if a coach is allowing himself to get sucked into smack talk with fans.

JacksFan40
September 17th, 2018, 09:32 AM
34-7 NDSU
Might be close for a quarter or 2, but NDSU will pull away from Delaware.
Then it’s on to Marker Week, likely it’ll be #1 V #3.

93henfan
September 17th, 2018, 11:55 AM
NDSU 50
UD 10

We’re eight years removed from the playoffs and, although better than our suckiest teams this decade, still suck.

X-Factor
September 17th, 2018, 12:00 PM
21-0

Lower scoring than might otherwise be expected

superman7515
September 17th, 2018, 12:28 PM
NDSU - 48
Delaware - 3

geaux_sioux
September 17th, 2018, 12:29 PM
You serious Clark?? Huh, well, perhaps we can have some fun with him. Pretty sad if a coach is allowing himself to get sucked into smack talk with fans.

This was right when the rumors of him leaving to Delaware were all but confirmed. You can imagine the colorful things we said about being a traitor, quitting on his team, making a lateral move, looking like the older brother from Prison Break, etc.

MR. CHICKEN
September 17th, 2018, 12:43 PM
.....HENS.........WILL BE LUCKY....TA LEAVE DUH CHIPPER........WHIFF DEY'RE....FEATHERAHS..........................xeek x.......BROCK!!

dewey
September 17th, 2018, 01:20 PM
This was right when the rumors of him leaving to Delaware were all but confirmed. You can imagine the colorful things we said about being a traitor, quitting on his team, making a lateral move, looking like the older brother from Prison Break, etc.

LOL!!! I bet you guys had some great comments for him.

Dewey

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2018, 01:25 PM
It will be interesting to see how many games it takes for a team to score a TD on the 1st team defense.

xchinscratchx

streak will be intact after the Hens leave town, you can book it

superman7515
September 17th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Well if no one else is going to kick the hornets nest and at least pretend this thing will be interesting, I guess I'll bite the bullet.

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2018, 04:14 PM

So you played for Richmond or North Dakota.... haha, I remember that game ....

BisonFan02
September 17th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Well if no one else is going to kick the hornets nest and at least pretend this thing will be interesting, I guess I'll bite the bullet.

What time does your flight get in supe?

The Yo Show
September 17th, 2018, 06:31 PM
****.....my weeks are messed up.....paging Ursus to fix! xlolx
I had been wondering when someone was going to catch it lol

Herder
September 17th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Stick needs to goto the TE Meeting this week and introduce himself. He should be making a living throwing to TEs.

MR. CHICKEN
September 17th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Stick needs to goto the TE Meeting this week and introduce himself. He should be making a living throwing to TEs.

......DON'T THINK.....BIZONSSSS......HAVE HAD TA SHOW DEY'RE HAND IN FIRST COUPLE-UH.....GAMES........JES' AS SURE....YOU-DEE.....IS SAVIN'.....DUH WIDE RECEIVER PASS.....DOUBLE REVERSE.....FAKE FG.....&......DUH PHILLY PLAY........FO' FARGO......xninjax....AWK!!

Bisonator
September 17th, 2018, 07:37 PM
......DON'T THINK.....BIZONSSSS......HAVE HAD TA SHOW DEY'RE HAND IN FIRST COUPLE-UH.....GAMES........JES' AS SURE....YOU-DEE.....IS SAVIN'.....DUH WIDE RECEIVER PASS.....DOUBLE REVERSE.....FAKE FG.....&......DUH PHILLY PLAY........FO' FARGO......xninjax....AWK!!
I agree that offensively we've been extremely vanilla but the piss poor execution is still a bit concerning. Stick has made some poor throws and needs to be sharper come conference time.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Coach K in his weekly presser said they have been vanilla so far with the offense.

Passing game will be there.

MR. CHICKEN
September 17th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Coach K in his weekly presser said they have been vanilla so far with the offense.

.............xeekx :( xbawlingx xprayx...............AWK!

Schism55
September 17th, 2018, 08:55 PM

NDSU plays for January, almost everyone else playing for September.

cx500d
September 17th, 2018, 08:58 PM
NDSU plays for January, almost everyone else playing for September.
Incarnate Ward plays for 12/1

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Incarnate Ward plays for 12/1

Pretty crappy thing they did to North Alabama. Now they only have 10 games. I'm assuming they are trying to find one.

X-Factor
September 17th, 2018, 09:23 PM

Nice job I might add!

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Hen fans, C'mon now, Bison will not be scoring 50 points....

If we could get JaJuan Lawson and Aaron Parker on our offense this game would be a really good one.....

Rhode Island offense and Delaware Defense vs the Bison

Derby City Duke
September 17th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Coach K? That's why you guys are so good! Always wondered what he did in the off-season from Duke...xsmiley_wix

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 17th, 2018, 09:42 PM

If we could get JaJuan Lawson and Aaron Parker on our offense this game would be a really good one.....

With both teams running a similar style of offense of wanting to run the ball, 50 might be the combined points. Probably less.

Probably be 28-10 or 28-13.

superman7515
September 17th, 2018, 09:52 PM

If we had JaJuan Lawson, Aaron Parker, Jerry Rice, and a vial of aerosol tuberculosis I'd give us a 40% chance of victory.

Lorne_Malvo
September 17th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Its NDSUs rebuilding year. Time to get the new kids field time. NDSU wont put up 50 on anyone this year.

Twentysix
September 17th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Computer chairs don't have seatbelts.I'm going to find this post later and rep you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

superman7515
September 18th, 2018, 05:29 AM
What time does your flight get in supe?

Was supposed to arrive in Minneapolis-St. Paul around 13:30, even got up with Fargo FD to see about stopping by and getting to see a couple of the stations, but unfortunately all vacations have been halted because we have a large contingent on a 10-day FEMA deployment to the Carolina's with structural task forces (last I heard they were in Morehead City, NC but that was a couple of days ago) and the Maryland Task Force 1 team. Long story short, Florence halted all vacations until they return, planned to be 23rd at the earliest as long as they don't get extended.

Pards Rule
September 18th, 2018, 06:46 AM
it's... not going to be close. UD can muster... maybe... 13. NDSU won't be held under 30. i'll go with:

NDSU 35
UD 10

See if they hold up to our 42-6 loss in 2011...we did score TD but missed PAT..Was out there for that game. Nice area and great folks. Spent Thursday morning through Sunday of Labor Day weekend that year enjoying ND, SD, MN! Knocked three states off my list with one long weekend!

MR. CHICKEN
September 18th, 2018, 07:00 AM
If we had JaJuan Lawson, Aaron Parker, Jerry Rice, and a vial of aerosol tuberculosis I'd give us a 40% chance of victory.

.............xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxl olxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxl olx...............xnodx........BRAWK!!

cx500d
September 18th, 2018, 07:12 AM
That’s too slow acting, might help ina few years. You’ll need something faster acting like meningitis or one of the hemorrhagic diseases.

Twentysix
September 18th, 2018, 07:49 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JSUSoutherner again.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE

dewey
September 18th, 2018, 08:01 AM

I agree. There was no reason to show anything for the first two games.

The Cal Poly game the offense was nearly flawless while the 1st half of the UNA was not good but the 2nd half was much better.

I fully believe the offense will be just fine as Messingham was a really good OC last year.

Dewey

Professor Chaos
September 18th, 2018, 08:02 AM
That’s too slow acting, might help ina few years. You’ll need something faster acting like meningitis or one of the hemorrhagic diseases.
Like the QB learning how to shout the brown noise immediately before the snap.

Just make sure the O-lineman have earplugs or diapers.

caribbeanhen
September 18th, 2018, 01:23 PM

The plan is to have the lights go out and make sure they will not come back on......

Delaware jumps out early to a 7-0 lead

The Bison are snarling mad

A white Van departed Newark today driven by Mr, Lloyd Christmas and Guido amigo with instructions to pose as the real contractors The Fardo Dome has working on the continuing lighting issue

post a guard at the backdoor to the Dome just after mid-night on Saturday morning

Now with Delaware with the lead, out go the lights - game delayed for hours - Refs on the phone with the NCAA.... Discussing the new Norfolk rule

It's now 9 PM, and the lights are still out

Rocco is selling the point that his boys need to get back to Newark to study and the game is declared officially in the books

final score
Delaware 7
Bison 0

haha

cx500d
September 18th, 2018, 07:08 PM
The plan is to have the lights go out and make sure they will not come back on......

A white Van departed Newark today driven by Mr, Lloyd Christmas and Guido amigo with instructions to pose as the real contractors The Fardo Dome has working on the continuing lighting issue

post a guard at the backdoor to the Dome just after mid-night on Saturday morning

Now with Delaware with the lead, out go the lights - game delayed for hours - Refs on the phone with the NCAA.... Discussing the new Norfolk rule

Rocco is selling the point that his boys need to get back to Newark to study and the game is declared officially in the books

final score
Delaware 7
Bison 0

haha

They way its been going, that'll probably happen anyway. I'm bringing my headlamp just in case

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM

final score
Delaware 7
Bison 0

haha

AGS would go into meltdown mode if the Bison lose 7-0....xnodx

Reign of Terrier
September 18th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Prediction: pain

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Prediction: pain

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28879&stc=1

dewey
September 18th, 2018, 09:06 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28879&stc=1

LOL! I was just talking about that earlier with some friends and references Rocky III.

Those Rocky movies are freaking awesome. I have only seen the first 5.

Which one is your favorite?

Mine is 4. Rocky beats Ivan Drago.

Dewey

caribbeanhen
September 18th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Dewey, where is all the video footage of some Bison clips this year..... you usually post em up. Sorry if I missed it

dewey
September 18th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Dewey, where is all the video footage of some Bison clips this year..... you usually post em up. Sorry if I missed it

Sorry sir. I have been slacking. I need to get into mid season from yet.

Here is a video preview for the Delaware game.

https://www.bisonmediazone.com/bison-video-blog-delaware-preview/

Here is a link to the Bison 1660 am radio show called The Insiders. Obviously they are NDSU folks but they do a great job covering that weeks opponent, the rest of the Missouri Valley and also the FCS.

https://www.bison1660.com/on-air/

Here is an article from the Fargo Forum about Delaware head coach relying on some previous experience in leading the Blue Hens to Fargo.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/football/4501037-delaware-coach-knows-drill-preparing-his-team-fargodome

Here is a lot of information about this weekends big game with FCS blue blood Delaware as well as Mondays press conference with the NDSU head coach Chris Klieman.

https://gobison.com/news/2018/9/17/football-north-dakota-state-delaware-meet-for-first-time-saturday-in-96th-homecoming-game.aspx

If any Blue Hen fans find articles about the matchup post them up in this thread.

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 19th, 2018, 06:31 AM
Dewey: My fav Rocky movie is the first one. Best one IMO.

Ivytalk
September 19th, 2018, 06:48 AM
Any good crabs in Fargo? The crustacean kind, that is.

Bisonator
September 19th, 2018, 07:17 AM
Deep Blue Seafood is really good. I'm not a crab person but for seafood I'd head there.

You are not going to find seafood places in Fargo like you will on the coasts obviously.

bluehenbillk
September 19th, 2018, 07:53 AM

You're kidding if you'd eat seafood in the Midwest. Steak, my friend, steak!

Professor Chaos
September 19th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Go to Buffalo Wild Wings! It's the bomb!!!

(hides)

dewey
September 19th, 2018, 09:17 AM

(hides)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180919/24755ef14492f41b7163e14133bd6707.jpg

LOL! Oh boy. Here we go

Dewey

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Winterborn
September 19th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Deep Blue Seafood is really good. I'm not a crab person but for seafood I'd head there.

You are not going to find seafood places in Fargo like you will on the coasts obviously.

I second the vote for Deep Blue. The seafood is flown in twice a week and they have some pretty good deals on their fresh fish. It doesn't compare to the coasts but it is not that far off.

http://dbseafood.com/

Their Facebook site has more details than their website.

Bison56
September 19th, 2018, 10:23 AM

(hides)
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/28481099/i-will-find-you-and-i-will-slap-you.jpg

TheKingpin28
September 19th, 2018, 10:28 AM

(hides)

https://i.imgur.com/PYyAhZc.gif

Reign of Terrier
September 19th, 2018, 10:42 AM
LOL! I was just talking about that earlier with some friends and references Rocky III.

Those Rocky movies are freaking awesome. I have only seen the first 5.

Which one is your favorite?

Mine is 4. Rocky beats Ivan Drago.

Dewey

I too am a fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyWx1CkMTtI

Southern Bison
September 19th, 2018, 11:13 AM

(hides) https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180919/5a8e3ebe583aca10ac0b5b4543d1a976.jpg

Gangtackle11
September 19th, 2018, 12:19 PM
35-3. You can pick the team.

Dont like one & don’t care about the other.

xpeacex

JSUSoutherner
September 19th, 2018, 12:49 PM

(hides)
I like Buffalo Wild Wings.

dewey
September 19th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Here is a post from the Bison Media Blog titled "What happened to Delaware Football"

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/what-happened-to-delaware-football/

So Blue Hen fans what happened? Was it just that Keeler couldn't recruit a good quarterback in those down years?

Here is an article from WDAY, Fargo news channel, about NDSU HC Chris Klieman's recollection from the 2007 UNI vs Delaware game against Joe Flacco and the Blue Hens. Klieman was a defensive back coach for UNI that year IIRC.

http://wday.com/sports/football/4500681-delaware-and-flacco-bring-back-tough-memories-ndsus-chris-klieman

Dewey

Professor Chaos
September 19th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Here is a post from the Bison Media Blog titled "What happened to Delaware Football"

So Blue Hen fans what happened? Was it just that Keeler couldn't recruit a good quarterback in those down years?

Here is an article from WDAY, Fargo news channel, about NDSU HC Chris Klieman's recollection from the 2007 UNI vs Delaware game against Joe Flacco and the Blue Hens. Klieman was a defensive back coach for UNI that year IIRC.

http://wday.com/sports/football/4500681-delaware-and-flacco-bring-back-tough-memories-ndsus-chris-klieman

Dewey
I think their previous head coach Dave Brock was their "Nick Mertens".... a.k.a. the easy scapegoat.

BisonFan02
September 19th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Fargo is lacking good steak too.......honestly.

caribbeanhen
September 19th, 2018, 02:25 PM

Dewey

thanks for posting this Dewey, I pasted your first one gohens.net and credited you...... hen fans are giving it a big like.... amazed at the amount of coverage the Bison get compared to the minimal Delaware gets in the shawdows of GT's Philly

Professor Chaos
September 19th, 2018, 02:27 PM
thanks for posting this Dewey, I pasted your first one gohens.net and credited you...... hen fans are giving it a big like.... amazed at the amount of coverage the Bison get compared to the minimal Delaware gets in the shawdows of GT's Philly
Well, considering the King of Philly is returning to the field this Sunday...

caribbeanhen
September 19th, 2018, 02:27 PM

xpeacex

GT, the Hens havent given you enough reasons over the past 10 years for all the disdain.......

dewey
September 19th, 2018, 02:49 PM
thanks for posting this Dewey, I pasted your first one gohens.net and credited you...... hen fans are giving it a big like.... amazed at the amount of coverage the Bison get compared to the minimal Delaware gets in the shawdows of GT's PhillyWe as Bison fans are lucky to have the massive coverage we do. From Bison 1660 am, Fargo Forum and WDAY as well as the Bison Media Blog. The Bison Media Blog is taken care of by the sports writer for the Fargo Forum and the Sports director at WDAY we have the best coverage in all of the FCS.

Dewey

MR. CHICKEN
September 19th, 2018, 03:22 PM

xpeacex

.....DUH THANX...WE GET....xsighx...FO' ROOTIN' WILDCATS...ON IN SOUFF DAKOTAH....PLAY-OFFS....COUPLE YEARS AGO...YA'S LET DUH TIGHT-END LOOSE...xwavex....NOW HE'S IN PHILLY...xhurrayx....AWQ!

dewey
September 19th, 2018, 03:28 PM
I was just over on Gohens.net and one of the guys posted about having 2 hours of coverage for Bison football daily. I hate to rub salt in the wound but there is also the Brakedown by Keith Brake which is from 4-6 pm (Central Time).

https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/sets/the-brakedown

Apparently Bison 1660 am show The Insiders had Delaware coach Rocco on the radio show.

If there are any Hen fans coming to Fargo make sure to stop by Bisonoline's tailgating rig. Heck walk through the tailgating lot and you will get as much as you can eat and will leave severely intoxicated.

Dewey

caribbeanhen
September 19th, 2018, 03:33 PM
I was just over on Gohens.net and one of the guys posted about having 2 hours of coverage for Bison football daily. I hate to rub salt in the wound but there is also the Brakedown by Keith Brake which is from 4-6 pm (Central Time).

https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/sets/the-brakedown

Apparently Bison 1660 am show The Insiders had Delaware coach Rocco on the radio show.

If there are any Hen fans coming to Fargo make sure to stop by Bisonoline's tailgating rig. Heck walk through the tailgating lot and you will get as much as you can eat and will leave severely intoxicated.

Dewey

speaking of Bisononline, is that you on gohens as BiZon?

HensRock
September 19th, 2018, 03:36 PM

Dewey

It's complicated. It's not just a coaching thing. There are a number of factors that combined in a "perfect storm".
For starters, the UD administration didn't think football was that important to the school so they stopped investing in it. Hiring Dave Brock was the final straw in a long line of gaffs which served to alienate a once large and strong fanbase.

In it's hayday, UD was very much like NDSU is now. We were the little guys that would knock off the big boys. We had a unique offense - the Delaware Wing-T - that was tough for an opponent to prepare for in just 1 week. But we would not only do it in their house. They would also come to play at our house which is unheard of these days. While in Div II, Delaware HOSTED the likes of Temple, Navy, Rutgers, etc. Our stadium attendance record (I think around 25K) was set way back in 1973 !! Think about that. UD has not managed to draw more fans to a game than it did 45 years ago! (our opponent that day was Temple)

I've listened to some of the podcasts for Bison 1660 and I'm very impressed and envious. The focus and fan interest is through the roof in Fargo. Out east, people just don't care about FCS level of Football and the average man on the street gets all his sports info from the talking heads at ESPN. With the advent of cable sports etc. suddenly Delaware's level of football just wasn't big enough for the locals. There are lots of other choices. Lincoln Financial field in Philly is less than an hour drive from Newark, DE., for instance. But at the college level there is Penn State, Temple, Rutgers, Navy, Maryland all pretty close by.

The Bison have a great thing going. Don't take it for granted, because it CAN go away. In short, Delaware's Administration took it's eye off the ball and just assumed the fans would always come or perhaps they just didn't care.

We have a new president and AD now and we are STARTING to turn the corner. But we have a looooong way to go to get back to where we once were - if that's even possible.

dewey
September 19th, 2018, 03:42 PM
It's complicated. It's not just a coaching thing. There are a number of factors that combined in a "perfect storm".
For starters, the UD administration didn't think football was that important to the school so they stopped investing in it. Hiring Dave Brock was the final straw in a long line of gaffs which served to alienate a once large and strong fanbase.

In it's hayday, UD was very much like NDSU is now. We were the little guys that would knock off the big boys. We had a unique offense - the Delaware Wing-T - that was tough for an opponent to prepare for in just 1 week. But we would not only do it in their house. They would also come to play at our house which is unheard of these days. While in Div II, Delaware HOSTED the likes of Temple, Navy, Rutgers, etc. Our stadium attendance record (I think around 25K) was set way back in 1973 !! Think about that. UD has not managed to draw more fans to a game than it did 45 years ago! (our opponent that day was Temple)

I've listened to some of the podcasts for Bison 1660 and I'm very impressed and envious. The focus and fan interest is through the roof in Fargo. Out east, people just don't care about FCS level of Football and the average man on the street gets all his sports info from the talking heads at ESPN. With the advent of cable sports etc. suddenly Delaware's level of football just wasn't big enough for the locals. There are lots of other choices. Lincoln Financial field in Philly is less than an hour drive from Newark, DE., for instance. But at the college level there is Penn State, Temple, Rutgers, Navy, Maryland all pretty close by.

The Bison have a great thing going. Don't take it for granted, because it CAN go away. In short, Delaware's Administration took it's eye off the ball and just assumed the fans would always come or perhaps they just didn't care.

We have a new president and AD now and we are STARTING to turn the corner. But we have a looooong way to go to get back to where we once were - if that's even possible.Thanks for the reply. I know that someday the National Championship run will end but boy has it been really fun. Hopefully Rocco can get Delaware back to a higher national prominence, just not against NDSU. I think it is good for the FCS to have some of the historical programs get back. Like Montana and Delaware.

I am looking forward to taking the family to Newark next fall.

Carribeanhen recommends dewey beach....very fitting I know:-)

Dewey

HensRock
September 19th, 2018, 03:57 PM

Dewey

They had Kevin Tressolini, our local beat writer, on Monday.
Probably about 6 hours of football talk on Monday PLENTY of which wass devoted not only to the Bison, not only to the Missouri Valley, but also FCS nationally!

Color me impressed.
(and yeah, pretty envious too!)

dewey
September 19th, 2018, 04:03 PM
They had Kevin Tressolini, our local beat writer, on Monday.
Probably about 6 hours of football talk on Monday PLENTY of which wass devoted not only to the Bison, not only to the Missouri Valley, but also FCS nationally!

Color me impressed.
(and yeah, pretty envious too!)

I am listening to the interview with Kevin right now on podcast. Good interview and information on the quarterback situation.

Dewey

Gangtackle11
September 19th, 2018, 04:14 PM
GT, the Hens havent given you enough reasons over the past 10 years for all the disdain.......

I see what is written on Gohens about our Wildcats. xnodxxpeacex

caribbeanhen
September 19th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the reply. I know that someday the National Championship run will end but boy has it been really fun. Hopefully Rocco can get Delaware back to a higher national prominence, just not against NDSU. I think it is good for the FCS to have some of the historical programs get back. Like Montana and Delaware.

I am looking forward to taking the family to Newark next fall.

Carribeanhen recommends dewey beach....very fitting I know:-)

Dewey

Henjohn can probably offer alot more tips about it than I can, in the words of Led Zepplin, It's been a long time been a long time

but if your going to Delaware, you cannot miss the old school board walk on the seaside at Rehobeth Beach, Dewey Beach is right down the street

caribbeanhen
September 19th, 2018, 07:44 PM
no. If we had offense problems with una, I don’t see that changing in one week.

Well I just watched some of the Bison vs North Alabama game, saw just enough to give some hope......at least to keep it very interesting, The was about the most vanilla and average Ive seen the Bison ever.......... but granted i was watching the first half, I know things came together in the second half

MR. CHICKEN
September 19th, 2018, 08:56 PM

xpeacex

......AGIN'......DUH THANX WE GET....xsighx............BRAWK!

dewey
September 19th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Well I just watched some of the Bison vs North Alabama game, saw just enough to give some hope......at least to keep it very interesting, The was about the most vanilla and average Ive seen the Bison ever.......... but granted i was watching the first half, I know things came together in the second half

After the great job our offensive coordinator did last year and I personally think NDSU dialed up the extra vanilla offense to show nothing to Delaware and SDSU. I think the playbook gets opened up with some play action boot legs, the delta formation and also some running backs out of the backfield. I thought I heard something about the Delaware LB's fly towards the run. I think the play action boot legs to the TE's will be back.

I bet the offense is chomping at the bit to get out and prove that last weeks sloppy first half was an aberation.

The offense will be just fine and the Bison play good in big games and this is a big game.

Dewey

jacksfan29
September 20th, 2018, 07:55 AM

I would not put too much stock into how the Bison offense looked against UNA. You will see a different offense this weekend, but not that much different. The Bison are loaded, well coached and the players are incredibly disciplined. If they get up by two TDs they will shut everything down and grind it out.

With the Marker game, and what will likely be the MVFC title game the following weekend, Coach K will hold his cards as close as he can, trying to not show too much. Delaware will be a good test for NDSU, but I don't expect to see the real Bison team this weekend.

MR. CHICKEN
September 20th, 2018, 07:58 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28888&stc=1....COOD....DUH BIZONSSSSS......BE PEEKIN' AHEAD.....TA REPAY......DUH 'JACKS..........AWQ!

Professor Chaos
September 20th, 2018, 08:28 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28888&stc=1....COOD....DUH BIZONSSSSS......BE PEEKIN' AHEAD.....TA REPAY......DUH 'JACKS..........AWQ!
The fans sure are... not so sure about the players and coaches though.

Bisonator
September 20th, 2018, 09:27 AM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/054/349/e5a.png

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Less than 50 hours until kickoff!

I am listening to the Bison 1660 am Insiders show (September 19th show).

* It sounds like this game will be a lot of strength on strength.
*Delaware not an explosive team offensively but very good defense.
*Kicker for UD is ok but has missed a field goal in all 3 games.
*The interview with coach Rocco is at about the 61:00 mark. Good talk about coach Rocco's BIG dag named Max at the beginning.
*The interview with coach Rocco was about 15 minutes.

Dewey

bri-dog
September 20th, 2018, 11:28 AM
For any UD fans in the Denver area, I host a watch party for NDSU fans and you are certainly welcome. I've had a few fans of the opposition in the last couple years, and it's always a good time. I'm not big on joining opponents' fan boards, so feel free to post on gohens also (my party is the one in Littleton)...

Watch party locations:

https://www.ndsualumni.com/2018/delaware-homecoming-watch-party

Our bar:

http://www.theboardroomsportsbar.com/home.html

MR. CHICKEN
September 20th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Less than 50 hours until kickoff!

I am listening to the Bison 1660 am Insiders show (September 19th show).

* It sounds like this game will be a lot of strength on strength.
*Delaware not an explosive team offensively but very good defense.
*Kicker for UD is ok but has missed a field goal in all 3 games.

Dewey

......HE'S MISSED....FROM.......44/45/52...........MADE....FROM........26/33/40/48........ALL OUT IN DUH WEATHER........BRAWK!

.....IN DUH CHIPPER.....HE'LL BE KICKIN'....WHIFF....DUH....AIR CONDITIONIN' UNITS........AWK!

caribbeanhen
September 20th, 2018, 03:12 PM

as the week moves along, more of the stars are starting to line up with Venus and Mars...... Sitting in the stands of the sports Arena waiting for the show to begin....

you will get the Mr C....

- - - Updated - - -

as the week moves along, more of the stars are starting to line up with Venus and Mars...... Sitting in the stands of the sports Arena waiting for the show to begin....

you will get the Mr C....

Thumper 76
September 20th, 2018, 03:54 PM

I wouldn’t be shocked, who would have thought that UD would be a trap game before this though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gangtackle11
September 20th, 2018, 04:01 PM
I wouldn’t be shocked, who would have thought that UD would be a trap game before this though?

I would be shocked. xpeacex

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Are there any stories or game information from Newark that our Blue Hens fans can share?

I am really excited for this game.

Dewey

cx500d
September 20th, 2018, 09:37 PM
I was in Newark a couple weeks ago for work; I couldn't determine if I was in Delaware or New Jersey.

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Apparently the Blue Hens will be wearing all white this weekend.

Deweyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/fb1c5a537abf3a4ce1cd7b315d2120c5.jpg

caribbeanhen
September 20th, 2018, 09:40 PM
I was in Newark a couple weeks ago for work; I couldn't determine if I was in Delaware or New Jersey.

If You were in Newark New Jersey you would know you were not in Delaware

MR. CHICKEN
September 20th, 2018, 09:41 PM
....HENS WORE ALL BLUE.....UNI'S...FO' FIRST TIME........AN' LOST TA RHODEY..........:(.......AWK!

cx500d
September 20th, 2018, 09:42 PM
If You were in Newark New Jersey you would know you were not in Delaware

Both places make me want to wash my hands...a lot

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 09:48 PM
NDSU hasn't lost an out of conference regular season home game since 2003....game below.

Sep 13, 2003 Fargo, ND UC Davis 23, NDSU 14

Go Bison!

Dewey

MR. CHICKEN
September 20th, 2018, 09:48 PM

......NEW-ARK = DELAWARE.........NEW-IRK = NEW JERSEY..............AWRK....ER UH.......AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
September 20th, 2018, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=dewey;2677027]NDSU hasn't lost an out of conference regular season game since 2003....game below.

Go Bison!

.....DAT'S GOOD TA KNOW...............xbawlingx..............BRAWK!

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Here is some more NDSU vs CAA game notes.

https://gobison.com/news/2018/9/17/football-north-dakota-state-delaware-meet-for-first-time-saturday-in-96th-homecoming-game.aspx

THE SERIES: This is the first meeting between North Dakota State and Delaware. The teams will meet again in Week 3 next year at Delaware Stadium in Newark. NDSU is 5-1 against opponents from the Colonial Athletic Association with all six of those meetings coming in the FCS playoffs. The Bison have semifinal wins over New Hampshire and Richmond, defeated Towson to win the 2013 national championship, and have a 2-1 record against James Madison including a national championship victory last year.

HOMECOMING WEEK:*NDSU has a 55-37-3 record in homecoming games*since 1921 and has won seven straight including last year's 38-11 victory over Missouri State. This is the 96th homecoming game in 98 years (war 1943-44) and Delaware is the 20th opponent to appear in the game. The annual homecoming parade is set for 5:30 p.m. Friday on Broadway in downtown Fargo followed by NDSU women's volleyball in the Summit League opener against South Dakota at 7 p.m. at the Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse. Visit*NDSUHomecoming.com*for details on all of the week's events.

Dewey

cx500d
September 20th, 2018, 09:58 PM
NDSU hasn't lost an out of conference regular season game since 2003....game below.

Go Bison!

Dewey

Before DT, katfan, etc., jump in...We did have a loss against....gasp...SHSU in 2009. There was also a small matter with Montana State and Southern Illinois in 2005... I Also, I take it you aren't counting FBS games.

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Correct. I should have stated a home out of conference regular season game.

Dewey
Before DT, katfan, etc., jump in...We did have a loss against....gasp...SHSU in 2009. There was also a small matter with Montana State and Southern Illinois in 2005... I Also, I take it you aren't counting FBS games.

Hammersmith
September 20th, 2018, 10:05 PM
NDSU hasn't lost an out of conference regular season home game since 2003....game below.

Go Bison!

Dewey

To be fair, our home OOC slates haven't exactly been a murderers' row. Couple okay squads, but a whole lotta cupcakes.

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 10:08 PM
To be fair, our home OOC slate hasn't exactly been a murderers' row. Couple okay squads, but a whole lotta cupcakes.

SHSU in 2007
South Dakota in 2010
Montana in 2014
Easter Washington in 2016
Charleston Southern in 2016

Here are the good ones off the top of my head.

Dewey

Hammersmith
September 20th, 2018, 10:27 PM
SHSU in 2007
South Dakota in 2010
Montana in 2014

Dewey

Since the UCD loss in 2003, there have been 35 home OOC games. 6 have been against teams ranked in the top-25 at the time of the game. That's 17.1% or roughly 1 in 6. 25 or more were massive cupcakes. Not saying an almost 15 year run of home OOC wins isn't somewhat impressive, but it's not like a 10-year home winning streak against MVFC teams would be.

dewey
September 20th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Since the UCD loss in 2003, there have been 35 home OOC games. 6 have been against teams ranked in the top-25 at the time of the game. That's 17.1% or roughly 1 in 6. 25 or more were massive cupcakes. Not saying an almost 15 year run of home OOC wins isn't somewhat impressive, but it's not like a 10-year home winning streak against MVFC teams would be.Good statistics. NDSU has lost 5 games in the Fargodome since 2011 and 3 away games.

Dewey

MR. CHICKEN
September 21st, 2018, 07:34 AM
Here is some more NDSU vs CAA game notes.

THE SERIES: This is the first meeting between North Dakota State and Delaware. The teams will meet again in Week 3 next year at Delaware Stadium in Newark. NDSU is 5-1 against opponents from the Colonial Athletic Association with all six of those meetings coming in the FCS playoffs. The Bison have semifinal wins over New Hampshire and Richmond, defeated Towson to win the 2013 national championship, and have a 2-1 record against James Madison including a national championship victory last year.

HOMECOMING WEEK:*NDSU has a 55-37-3 record in homecoming games*since 1921 and has won seven straight including last year's 38-11 victory over Missouri State. This is the 96th homecoming game in 98 years (war 1943-44) and Delaware is the 20th opponent to appear in the game. The annual homecoming parade is set for 5:30 p.m. Friday on Broadway in downtown Fargo followed by NDSU women's volleyball in the Summit League opener against South Dakota at 7 p.m. at the Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse. Visit*NDSUHomecoming.com*for details on all of the week's events.

Dewey

....HOW CAN YOUSE.....HAVE HOMECOMIN'.........WHEN YA'S.....NEVERAH LEAVE......xdontknowx..........AWK!

POD Knows
September 21st, 2018, 07:45 AM
SHSU in 2007
South Dakota in 2010
Montana in 2014

Dewey

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkWe played BSC conference powerhouses UND and Weber State one year. Sorry, lost my mind.

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2018, 09:01 AM
....HOW CAN YOUSE.....HAVE HOMECOMIN'.........WHEN YA'S.....NEVERAH LEAVE......xdontknowx..........AWK!

xbowx

Maybe JohnBoy Walton will show up, anyone seen Mary Ellen lately

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 11:18 AM
Boarded my flight to Fargo. Met a couple decked out in Delaware clothes on the same flight. Guy was in shorts....I think the high today is 60?

Told them to checkout the tailgates.

Lorne_Malvo
September 21st, 2018, 01:14 PM
Boarded my flight to Fargo. Met a couple decked out in Delaware clothes on the same flight. Guy was in shorts....I think the high today is 60?

Told them to checkout the tailgates.

Everyone here wears shorts until its in the 40s.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2018, 03:51 PM
Vince Papale was on Bison 1660 today. Great interview.

His son Vinny is a slot WR and punt returner.

He was really impressed with the local hospitality shown by Bison fans to them.....and the Bison fans didn't know who they were.

POD Knows
September 21st, 2018, 04:42 PM
CX500 is in town, got some text messages, God help us.

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 04:49 PM
CX500 is in town, got some text messages, God help us.
Is there a reliable bail bondsman here?

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2018, 04:53 PM
Vince Papale was on Bison 1660 today. Great interview.

His son Vinny is a slot WR and punt returner.

He was really impressed with the local hospitality shown by Bison fans to them.....and the Bison fans didn't know who they were.

Papale has been great this year, catches everything thrown his way..... it's a shame it took so long to find a QB that could deliver the ball and Father was WR for the Eagles.....

POD Knows
September 21st, 2018, 04:56 PM
Papale has been great this year, catches everything thrown his way..... it's a shame it took so long to find a QB that could deliver the ball and Father was WR for the Eagles.....His father was the most overrated player to even have a football movie made about him, Rudy and Brian Piccolo are up there pretty high as well..

caribbeanhen
September 21st, 2018, 05:00 PM
His father was the most overrated player to even have a football movie made about him, Rudy and Brian Piccolo are up there pretty high as well..

just the fact that a slow snow white guido played WR in the NFL is why that move was made right, the Rocky of football

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 05:41 PM
CX500 is in town, got some text messages, God help us.Give him some Michgolden Lights and the stories will come flying out.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2018, 05:46 PM
His father was the most overrated player to even have a football movie made about him, Rudy and Brian Piccolo are up there pretty high as well..

I think it was a College GameDay I was watching (IIRC), one person held up a poster saying....."Rudy was offsides".....laughed my butt off. It might have been somewhere else but that was hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Give him some Michgolden Lights and the stories will come flying out.

You coming north tomorrow?

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 05:48 PM
I think it was a College GameDay I was watching (IIRC), one person held up a poster saying....."Rudy was offsides".....laughed my butt off. It might have been somewhere else but that was hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

You coming north tomorrow?I got my bags packed but I'm not sure. Tickets aren't a problem as I know I can walk right up and find one, I just would rather sit with someone I know. I also know I have some friends who want to get together tomorrow morning here in the cities for breakfast.

Bisonoline
September 21st, 2018, 05:50 PM
I got my bags packed but I'm not sure. Tickets aren't a problem as I know I can walk right up and find one, I just would rather sit with someone I know. I also know I have some friends who want to get together tomorrow morning here in the cities for breakfast.

Theres a guy coming to our tailgate that has an extra ticket. You want it?

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 05:52 PM
Theres a guy coming to our tailgate that has an extra ticket. You want it?Alright I am coming. Count me in. You sold me on this. I will show up around 930am tomorrow. I appreciate it Oline and look forward to this game.

Bisonoline
September 21st, 2018, 05:54 PM
Alright I am coming. Count me in. You sold me on this. I will show up around 930am tomorrow. I appreciate it Oline and look forward to this game.

Let me contact him and make sure he still has it.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 21st, 2018, 05:54 PM
I got my bags packed but I'm not sure. Tickets aren't a problem as I know I can walk right up and find one, I just would rather sit with someone I know. I also know I have some friends who want to get together tomorrow morning here in the cities for breakfast.

Get your green/yellow on and make the road trip!

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 05:56 PM
Let me contact him and make sure he still has it.Alright. I wouldn't leave the Twin Cities until 730 so just me me know. I have flooring I am laying right now for a new classroom so I am not able to leave until then.

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 05:57 PM
Get your green/yellow on and make the road trip!Got the hockey jersey packed too.

Bisonoline
September 21st, 2018, 06:14 PM
Alright. I wouldn't leave the Twin Cities until 730 so just me me know. I have flooring I am laying right now for a new classroom so I am not able to leave until then.

Ticket is yours! Haul ass.

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 06:17 PM
Ticket is yours! Haul ass.Cabin in 1 hour from Fargo so I will crash there tonight and see you all in the morning.

KPSUL
September 21st, 2018, 06:32 PM
xbowx

Maybe JohnBoy Walton will show up, anyone seen Mary Ellen lately

Coming down from the hills of Virginia? JMU fans for sure!

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 09:33 PM
Give him some Michgolden Lights and the stories will come flying out.

Ok this is embarrassing, maybe. I went to JL Beers with Winterborn, but they didn’t have mich golden light....what did I have you say? This is the embarrassing point... I had half brothers grand forks classic....it’s not my fault, they didn’t have mich golden light, or hamms, grain belt, pbr, etc.

Southern Bison
September 21st, 2018, 09:47 PM
Ok this is embarrassing, maybe. I went to JL Beers with Winterborn, but they didn’t have mich golden light....what did I have you say? This is the embarrassing point... I had half brothers grand forks classic....it’s not my fault, they didn’t have mich golden light, or hamms, grain belt, pbr, etc.Did you polish off das boot?

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 09:53 PM
Did you polish off das boot?

It wasn’t bad....

Southern Bison
September 21st, 2018, 10:10 PM
It wasn’t bad....IBY & Clenz couldn't do it...xlolx

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 10:13 PM
IBY & Clenz couldn't do it...xlolx

not surprising.... clenz couldn’t shotgun a diet cremesoda

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 10:45 PM
Ok this is embarrassing, maybe. I went to JL Beers with Winterborn, but they didn’t have mich golden light....what did I have you say? This is the embarrassing point... I had half brothers grand forks classic....it’s not my fault, they didn’t have mich golden light, or hamms, grain belt, pbr, etc.I'll bring a 6 pack tomorrow for you to have one.

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 10:46 PM
IBY & Clenz couldn't do it...xlolx

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkI forced you to drink otherwise I'd been 2 for 2 on polishing them off

Southern Bison
September 21st, 2018, 11:26 PM
I forced you to drink otherwise I'd been 2 for 2 on polishing them off

Sent from my SM-J727V using TapatalkForced? You must've been drunk off the 1st one.

cx500d
September 21st, 2018, 11:34 PM
I'll bring a 6 pack tomorrow for you to have one.

Mich golden light for breakfast....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj5KlMyZKL4

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 11:36 PM
Forced? You must've been drunk off the 1st one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkI tried to stay out but you all were ready for bed.

TheKingpin28
September 21st, 2018, 11:37 PM
Mich golden light for breakfast....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj5KlMyZKL4With Olines food, it's a match made in heaven

dewey
September 21st, 2018, 11:53 PM
Here is the gameday preview of the Delaware Fighting blue Hens.

https://youtu.be/rMvobbZlGCI

I am just sitting here drinking Summit and watching The Drive.

Guess which game.

Dewey

BisonFan02
September 21st, 2018, 11:57 PM
I tried to stay out but you all were ready for bed.

Consider yourselves lucky that I don't rage anymore..... xlolx

Southern Bison
September 22nd, 2018, 12:01 AM
Consider yourselves lucky that I don't rage anymore..... xlolxBlah blah blah...😜

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 12:36 AM
GAMEDAY!

Deweyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/478bb96c07b75461e9108be34392c4e5.jpg

TheKingpin28
September 22nd, 2018, 12:43 AM
Consider yourselves lucky that I don't rage anymore..... xlolxI have heard stories and I believe what I hear. I've been told about the beers you drank walking from the grass lots to the stadium.

TheKingpin28
September 22nd, 2018, 12:43 AM
GAMEDAY!

Deweyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/478bb96c07b75461e9108be34392c4e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkYes it is!!!

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 06:08 AM
Here is the gameday preview of the Delaware Fighting blue Hens.

https://youtu.be/rMvobbZlGCI

I am just sitting here drinking Summit and watching The Drive.

Guess which game.

Dewey

Hey Dewey, that link is the drive, just watched it.... was looking for Poster Boy........

where is the gameday link?

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 22nd, 2018, 06:20 AM
Should be a good game.

ES needs to play well and move the chains with his passing.

Bison 28-13

Gil Dobie
September 22nd, 2018, 06:34 AM
It's game day pukes!

Beat those Wolverines.

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 07:20 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/478bb96c07b75461e9108be34392c4e5.jpg

.....GET YER.....DRUNKEN A$$'S MOVIN'...........YOUSE GOT MO' DAN ONE....HEADACHE COMIN'......IT'S GO TIME...........xwavexxsmashxxasswhipxxspankxxwavex .....................BRAWK!

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 08:33 AM
Here is the gameday preview for the Fighting Blue Hens of Delaware.

https://youtu.be/-w7USU0gwuc

Dewey

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 08:34 AM
Hey Dewey, that link is the drive, just watched it.... was looking for Poster Boy........

where is the gameday link?

My bad. I watched the gameday preview then YouTube decided I needed to watch the greatest drive in Bison history video😊

Here is the correct link.

Big game today. I am excited to see the Bison offense against a stout Blue Hens defense.

Just a little more than 4 hours until kickoff.

https://youtu.be/-w7USU0gwuc

Dewey

POD Knows
September 22nd, 2018, 08:42 AM
This is going to be a closer game than people think, Bison win but will not cover the spread.

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 08:43 AM
This is going to be a closer game than people think, Bison win but will not cover the spread.

Prediction? #bookit?

Dewey

POD Knows
September 22nd, 2018, 08:45 AM
Prediction? #bookit?

Dewey
21-7, I am having flashbacks to how ****ty the Bison O was last week.

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 08:47 AM
21-7, I am having flashbacks to how ****ty the Bison O was last week.Don't forget this team rises to the occasion and almost always plays well in big games. The team knows this is a big game.

NDSU 35
Delaware 10

Dewey

As long as the game ends in a win for NDSU🤘

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/7488110134a4d7bf5599c868af5e18bb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/da041f9f0e4fc01fc2f6d462d78afb44.jpg

POD Knows
September 22nd, 2018, 08:57 AM
Don't forget this team rises to the occasion and almost always plays well in big games. The team knows this is a big game.

NDSU 35
Delaware 10

Dewey

As long as the game ends in a win for NDSU落

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/7488110134a4d7bf5599c868af5e18bb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/da041f9f0e4fc01fc2f6d462d78afb44.jpgWell, I hope you prediction is right and you have a hell of a lot better track record on this stuff that I.

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 08:59 AM
21-7, I am having flashbacks to how ****ty the Bison O was last week.

If Delaware gets up early the lights are going out ....book it!

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 09:03 AM
....CARRIB.......NUFFIN' LIKE....LISTENIN'....TA SOME YOKO ONO.....TA GET UP.....FO' DIS ONE........xhypedx......BRAWK!

POD Knows
September 22nd, 2018, 09:42 AM
About a 3 club wind out of the south, get up bitches, it is GAME DAY

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28911&stc=1

Daytripper
September 22nd, 2018, 09:47 AM
....CARRIB.......NUFFIN' LIKE....LISTENIN'....TA SOME YOKO ONO.....TA GET UP.....FO' DIS ONE........xhypedx......BRAWK!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/XzIDdH1vniHDy/giphy.gif

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 09:55 AM
Here is the flag at dewey's house.

Deweyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/63dc9586658f15d7abd79574d606d5ce.jpg

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 10:07 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/XzIDdH1vniHDy/giphy.gif

xthumbsdownx

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 11:17 AM
DEWEY....STILL TIME.........TUH MOW DUH LAWN.....B/4......KICK-OFF..........BROCCO!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/63dc9586658f15d7abd79574d606d5ce.jpg

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 11:28 AM
Mr C, you are in mid-season form, hopefully the Hens follow your lead....

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 11:50 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/63dc9586658f15d7abd79574d606d5ce.jpg

......DID SOMEONE.....WALK UH CARIBOU....ACROSS YER YARD.....xdontknowx.........BRAWK!

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 12:25 PM
DEWEY....STILL TIME.........TUH MOW DUH LAWN.....B/4......KICK-OFF..........BROCCO!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/63dc9586658f15d7abd79574d606d5ce.jpg

Mowing the grass is another day. This mornings work is insulating the garage.

Go Bison!

Dewey

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 12:26 PM
....HAD YOU-DEE.....SMACKED DUH RAMS...AN' WHIFF.....ALL DUH SHAKE-UP IN TOP 10......FIRST 3 WEEKS....DIS COOD EASILAH BE UH #1 vs #7/8...PER DELAWARE BROADCAST TEAM........AWQ!

kdinva
September 22nd, 2018, 12:59 PM
Excuse the dumb question.......why haven't our moderators fixed the thread title?

9/22/18.........

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
xhypedxLET'S GO HENS!xhypedx

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 01:07 PM
....HAD YOU-DEE.....SMACKED DUH RAMS...AN' WHIFF.....ALL DUH SHAKE-UP IN TOP 10......FIRST 3 WEEKS....DIS COOD EASILAH BE UH #1 vs #7/8...PER DELAWARE BROADCAST TEAM........AWQ!

Agreed. This would have been a top 10 Hens at #1 NDSU.

Go Bison!

Dewey

Drblankstare
September 22nd, 2018, 01:09 PM
I don’t know if I’ve ever heard a ref say “good afternoon” before announcing a penalty.

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 01:10 PM
I don’t know if I’ve ever heard a ref say “good afternoon” before announcing a penalty.

I was thinking that too. Weird.

Go Bison!

Dewey

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 01:11 PM
Two big catches by Cain so far. Great protection and finds Cain wide open.

Dewey

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 01:13 PM
Really nice drive by NDSU so far.

1st and goal at 3.

Dewey

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 01:14 PM
TOUCHDOWN Easton Stick!

7-0 Bison opening drive.

Dewey

Drblankstare
September 22nd, 2018, 01:16 PM
oh boy

Prime Power
September 22nd, 2018, 01:17 PM
Boom

Bisonator
Jabril Cox is good at football!:D

Reign of Terrier
The one thing I hate about NDSU is that they don't do anything flashy. They just beat you and it's about that simple. On one hand I respect it, on another it's really frustrating to get anything qualitative out of watching them play.

Pick 6. 14-0 NDSU

JSUSoutherner
Those of you saying last week that your offense was lackluster, there you go.

FargoBison
Warm up the bus

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

dewey
TOUCHDOWN Pick 6 by Jabril Cox!

Dewey

IBleedYellow
Jabril Cox is a stud.

semobison
September 22nd, 2018, 01:18 PM
Turn out the lights Hens fans, the party's over!

Twentysix
Lol 14-rip

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bison56
Pick 6!

- - - Updated - - -

Not a good start for the hens.

TheKingpin28
Jabril Cox is a freak of nature. He should be playing P5 ball.

caribbeanhen
September 22nd, 2018, 01:19 PM
it's gonna be a long afternoon.... oh boy

dewey
September 22nd, 2018, 01:19 PM
Yo Blue Hens!

Deweyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180922/f09a77078e92b009d3f29b605d3dc7fd.gif

Daytripper
September 22nd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Game over.

Drblankstare
September 22nd, 2018, 01:22 PM
Delaware should just play action and throw bombs all game. Go down swinging

MR. CHICKEN
September 22nd, 2018, 01:23 PM
....OURAH....WORST FEARS.....:(....BRAWK!

Drblankstare
September 22nd, 2018, 01:23 PM
That wasn’t play action, so my take still stands

Lorne_Malvo
September 22nd, 2018, 01:24 PM
On the extra point attempt, Cam Pedersen made his 192nd of his career, a new #NDSU (https://twitter.com/hashtag/NDSU?src=hash) school record, passing Adam Keller.

FargoBison
September 22nd, 2018, 01:24 PM
Is it Rabbit week yet?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Reign of Terrier
September 22nd, 2018, 01:25 PM
Question for Bison fans: when was the last time that NDSU lost the turnover battle at home? I feel like turnovers are a big reason why they win big in OOC at home