Is NAU's QB injured and not playing?

PantherRob82
September 15th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Is NAU's QB injured and not playing?

Apparently, but still.

10-6

The Yo Show
September 15th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Did you see Missouri State against Oklahoma State? They don't look all that bad offensively. Apparently that wasn't a fluke

Kemo
September 15th, 2018, 03:24 PM
The MSU QB has thrown 4 interceptions and lost a fumble (on a big gainer, no less) in a quarter and a half. I'm getting PTSD from watching this as a Jackrabbits fan.

Also, MSU somehow is still ahead, 10-6.

Kemo
September 15th, 2018, 03:34 PM
17-6 MSU.

Kemo
September 15th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Missouri State punts, and the NAU punt return man made one of the most boneheaded plays I've seen. The ball is barely rolling surrounded by 6 Bears and he tried to grab it. As expected, he got swarmed by all six of them, only managed to get a mitt on it, and proceeded to watch MSU recover the ball. Lead to TD and going into half, MSU up 23-6 at the break.

MSUBear42
September 15th, 2018, 04:57 PM
40-6.

T
E
N

C
O
M
B
I
N
E
D

T
U
R
N
O
V
E
R
S

The Yo Show
September 15th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Well... Good for MSU to be winning?

dewey
September 15th, 2018, 05:21 PM
40-6.

T
E
N

C
O
M
B
I
N
E
D

T
U
R
N
O
V
E
R
S

Ugh! Great win for Missouri State but 10 turnovers? Did they have Christian from SDSU at quarterback for the day:D

Dewey

Iridebikes
September 15th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Looks like NAU's annual and traditional end of season collapse is starting early this year

JacksFan40
September 15th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Ugh! Great win for Missouri State but 10 turnovers? Did they have Christian from SDSU at quarterback for the day:D

Dewey
We don’t talk about that, at least they still won. We couldn’t even make it a modest blowout.

MTfan4life
September 15th, 2018, 07:30 PM

Dewey

It was a combined statistic. Missouri State finished with 5 turnovers and Northern Arizona had 6 to make 11 total for the game.

Redbird 4th & short
September 15th, 2018, 07:45 PM
congrats to MoST ... did not see this a blowout coming at all .. regardless that QB Cookus was out.

semobison
September 15th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Congrats Bears! Doing the Valley proud!

dbackjon
September 15th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Congrats Bears

fire Souers

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 15th, 2018, 08:31 PM
I picked N Arizona in my Valley picks....:(

Good win for Missouri State.

wapiti
September 15th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Congrats Bears

fire Souers

Wasn't he fired last year and then rehired? and this may be his last year anyway?

Twentysix
September 16th, 2018, 12:39 AM
Does this destroy ewu in the rankings? Mo St just crapped all over ewus best win.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

mvemjsunpx
September 16th, 2018, 02:37 AM
Wasn't he fired last year and then rehired? and this may be his last year anyway?

I suppose it could be his last year, but there's no preemptive indication of that.

He was fired by VP-of-Athletics (NAU's AD equivalent) Lisa Campos after the WIU loss, but was still allowed to coach the team the rest of the season. NAU then rallied to make the playoffs, and—during that same selection weekend—Lisa Campos left for UTSA and the president rescinded the firing.

kalm
September 16th, 2018, 07:37 AM
Does this destroy ewu in the rankings? Mo St just crapped all over ewus best win.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Destroy? No. Sour a bit for now? Yes. We’re only three games in. NAU could finish around .500. MSU could be a playoff team. EWU could still notch wins against Montana State, Weber, Idaho, and Davis.

In 2010 we started 2-2 with blow out losses to Nevada and Montana State.

Lots of ball left.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 16th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Destroy, no. Sour for now? Yes. We’re only three games in. NAU could finish around .500. MSU could be a playoff team. EWU could still notch wins against Montana State, Weber, Idaho, and Davis.

Lots of ball left.

Could?

No

They will far apart in the Valley like they do annually.

kalm
September 16th, 2018, 09:29 AM
Could?

No

They will far apart in the Valley like they do annually.

More than one MSU.

MSUDuo
September 16th, 2018, 09:33 AM
More than one MSU.

But only one played NAU this week...

MO State could be a playoff team but we all know how this is going to go.

I know NAU's QB was hurt but come on, they didn't have anything else??? Given 6 turnovers and still only 6 points?

kalm
September 16th, 2018, 09:35 AM

Yes and I was replying to a post regarding NAU being EWU’s best win. We still play MSU who could still be a playoff team.

MSUDuo
September 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Yes and I was replying to a post regarding NAU being EWU’s best win. We still play MSU who could still be a playoff team.

I gotcha

Redbird 4th & short
September 16th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Destroy? No. Sour a bit for now? Yes. We’re only three games in. NAU could finish around .500. MSU could be a playoff team. EWU could still notch wins against Montana State, Weber, Idaho, and Davis.

Lots of ball left.
dude ... never seen you lose it like this. Got to pull the obvious out for this one.

https://i.imgur.com/OKdG401.png (https://imgur.com/gallery/OKdG401)

Redbird 4th & short
September 16th, 2018, 05:33 PM
dude ... never seen you lose it like this. Got to pull the obvious out for this one.

oh ... you didn't mean Missouri State Univ. Just checked your schedule ... you meant Montana State Univ .. well thats different ... never mind.

POD Knows
September 16th, 2018, 05:46 PM
oh ... you didn't mean Missouri State Univ. Just checked your schedule ... you meant Montana State Univ .. well thats different ... never mind.Not really, I think Misery State would smoke the other MSU.

semobison
September 16th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Not really, I think Misery State would smoke the other MSU.

The Bears at home, yep!

cx500d
September 16th, 2018, 06:26 PM

I think the dope smoking is legal in WA now.

POD Knows
September 16th, 2018, 06:56 PM
The Bears at home, yep!I agree, I think the home team would win that game.

Houndawg
September 16th, 2018, 07:40 PM

I know NAU's QB was hurt but come on, they didn't have anything else??? Given 6 turnovers and still only 6 points?

Hell, SIU had 5 turnovers and still put up 44, should have scored 70

Thumper 76
September 16th, 2018, 10:24 PM

If the Bobcats are a playoff team then they will be making one hell of a turnaround from the team I saw play in Brookings.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redbird 4th & short
September 17th, 2018, 09:44 AM
The Bears at home, yep!
eh ... 2 weeks ago they gave up 24 points to a weak D-II team. I can't explain NAU game's margin for life of me, regardless of Cookus sitting out.

F'N Hawks
September 17th, 2018, 09:55 AM
eh ... 2 weeks ago they gave up 24 points to a weak D-II team. I can't explain NAU game's margin for life of me, regardless of Cookus sitting out.

They are the most unpredictable team in the country. Can score 50 points one week, 6 the next. Last week's result was a real head scratcher.

dbackjon
September 17th, 2018, 11:24 AM

yes, but haven't heard anything about being last year