PDA

View Full Version : OVC Week 3

maninthehighcastle
September 14th, 2018, 08:14 AM
Saturday, September 15
Murray State at Kentucky, 11 a.m. (SEC Network Alt.)
Chattanooga at UT Martin, 3:00 p.m.
Eastern Kentucky at Bowling Green, 3 p.m. (ESPN3)
Tennessee State at Hampton, 5:00 p.m.
Austin Peay at Morehead State, 5:00 p.m.
Southeast Missouri at Southern Illinois, 6 p.m. (ESPN3)
Indiana State at Eastern Illinois, 6:00 p.m.

JSUSoutherner
September 14th, 2018, 08:23 AM
UK
UTM
BG
TSU
APSU
SIU
EIU

fmftballmgr
September 14th, 2018, 10:03 AM
UK
Chat
BGSU
TSU
APSU (i really hate picking them)
SIU
ISU

SU DOG
September 14th, 2018, 12:22 PM
A couple of OVC observations from a fan of a school that is a former member.

While most are picking UTC(and the SoCon needs this W), I can see this as a trap game for the Mocs. Jason Simpson will probably always have a chip on his shoulder towards UTC. Even the bookies now have UTM as a very slight favorite.

It will be ugly for the Racers of course, but I saw their UCA game and was somewhat impressed with their effort. The new QB looked better and he has some real talent.

I'm probably wrong, but I'm just not sold on APSU this year, and I can't really explain that statement.

How long will it take for Tennessee Tech to be even respectable?

Mike296
September 14th, 2018, 01:11 PM

While most are picking UTC(and the SoCon needs this W), I can see this as a trap game for the Mocs. Jason Simpson will probably always have a chip on his shoulder towards UTC. Even the bookies now have UTM as a very slight favorite.

It will be ugly for the Racers of course, but I saw their UCA game and was somewhat impressed with their effort. The new QB looked better and he has some real talent.

I'm probably wrong, but I'm just not sold on APSU this year, and I can't really explain that statement.

You have every right to doubt us after our showing against Presbyterian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Killamike259

JSUSoutherner
September 14th, 2018, 01:36 PM

UTM dumped on the Mocs last year. I don't think UTM really took a step back. I expect it to be a close game regardless of who wins.

Murray sucks.

APSU will be aite.

TTU is the new APSU.

bonarae
September 14th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Kentucky
UT Martin (toss-up)
Bowling Green
Tennessee State (cancelled game - please omit for further posts)
Austin Peay
Southern Illinois
Indiana State