PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Washington at Washington State

Vandal03
September 10th, 2018, 09:33 PM
I am looking forward to Eastern representing the Big Sky and beating WSU in Pullman this week. Go Eagles!

grizband
September 10th, 2018, 11:53 PM
Living in Cougar country now, im looking forward to EWU hopefully pulling the upset.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kalm
September 11th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Living in Cougar country now, im looking forward to EWU hopefully pulling the upset.

I'm not against whoring out attendance to Griz fans. :D You should come up for a game and tailgate with us. xthumbsupx

Iridebikes
September 11th, 2018, 08:15 AM
WSU has looked good this years and I know that it will be an uphill grind to beat the Cougs but I do believe that we, the EAGS, can.

cx500d
September 11th, 2018, 06:11 PM
I'm not against whoring out attendance to Griz fans. :D You should come up for a game and tailgate with us. xthumbsupx

That will make your fanbase the fastest growing fanbase in FCS

cx500d
September 11th, 2018, 06:13 PM
WSU has looked good this years and I know that it will be an uphill grind to beat the Cougs but I do believe that we, the EAGS, can.

I'm guessing WSU is still a little pissed at the last beating you gave them.

Iridebikes
September 11th, 2018, 06:21 PM
I'm guessing WSU is still a little pissed at the last beating you gave them.

Its hard to say. Leach is a weird coach. From what I've read he doesn't emphasize one game over another. Which I guess is good but unrealistic. No emphasis on the Apple Cup. Bowl games are just another game. And I guess it shows as his record is'nt all that great in those games. Doubt that hes' going to go out of his way for an FCS team.

cx500d
September 11th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Its hard to say. Leach is a weird coach. From what I've read he doesn't emphasize one game over another. Which I guess is good but unrealistic. No emphasis on the Apple Cup. Bowl games are just another game. And I guess it shows as his record is'nt all that great in those games. Doubt that hes' going to go out of his way for an FCS team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4veYug5pFo&feature=youtu.be

grizband
September 11th, 2018, 06:41 PM
I'm now only 2.5 hours from Cheney, so I may take you up on that offer!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 11th, 2018, 11:26 PM

Sp, the same distance you would have been from Missoula. I didn't know you were in Walla Walla now...until I looked at your user placard anyway. Go hang with kalm if you can. He's a lot less of a dick than he seems to be at first.:D

grizband
September 11th, 2018, 11:48 PM
My wife got a job here, so we down last month. Im looking forward to hanging with Kalm!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 12th, 2018, 12:41 AM
My wife got a job here, so we down last month. Im looking forward to hanging with Kalm!

Good deal. You know what they say...keep kalm and carry on like an idiot...if you get the opportunity.

No real reason for this but all the same...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDt8hcpfzY

That will be in his tailgate mix before you get there.

Winterborn
September 12th, 2018, 07:31 AM

Good thing you play on a redfield, no reason to worry about having to wear protection. :D

POD Knows
September 12th, 2018, 08:04 AM

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkHe is a good guy, don't play him for money in any type of game like cornhole, it looks like he has some game.

Vandal03
September 15th, 2018, 06:24 AM
Great read from the last time these two teams played.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/sep/14/rewinding-the-tape-cooper-kupp-and-others-tell-an-/

Vandal03
September 15th, 2018, 06:27 AM

Will you make it to Moscow on November 10? It is a nice drive from Walls Walls to Moscow and a great change to two historic rivals renew their rivalry.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 15th, 2018, 07:02 AM
Track meet?

Two teams that do not play defense traditionally. Another 45-42 game like a couple of years ago?

cx500d
September 15th, 2018, 09:40 AM
Will you make it to Moscow on November 10? It is a nice drive from Walls Walls to Moscow and a great change to two historic rivals renew their rivalry.
Collusion! Mueller to investigate grizband. Oh, wrong Moscow.

grizband
September 15th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Will you make it to Moscow on November 10? It is a nice drive from Walls Walls to Moscow and a great change to two historic rivals renew their rivalry.I hope to, im excited to renew the rivalry!