PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Furman

Furman Voice
September 10th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Good morning all,

My name is Dan Scott. I'm the Director of Broadcasting/Play-By-Play Voice for Furman University. Wanted to introduce myself and thank the admin for the hoop-jumping that allowed me to register.

I also host a daily one-hour show on the web in which we talk a great deal about Furman, the SoCon and FCS in general. It airs at 10 a.m. Eastern and can be accessed at www.thedanscottshow.com (http://www.thedanscottshow.com). Would love to have you check it out and help me support FCS football.

Spend some time on the site, particularly the Resources page. And by the way, I'll be adding AGS to Dan's Favorites.

Suggestions/comments/criticisms always welcome. Show is in something of a transitional stage, as we are getting ready to give it an on-screen makeover. But right now we live with what we have.

Hope everyone has a great day. Looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Have a blessed day...

Dan

Purpleglasses
September 10th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Good to see you here Dan.
Tough loss this weekend, but the season is still in front of us...
you do an outstanding job, and we appreciate you and what you do for FU

Go...gate
September 10th, 2018, 09:42 AM
Welcome, Mr. Scott! Looking forward to our game this week with the Paladins. Will the weather be a factor?

Furman Voice
September 10th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Weather is really a bit of a mystery right now. Depends on where the hurricane makes landfall and it's path. We are hoping it's steaming hot for you...lol

ursus arctos horribilis
September 10th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Welcome to you, glad to have you here.

Next time you are at Tommy's tell him Montana said "Hi" again. Love that guy.

Thumper 76
September 10th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Always like to have more FCS sources/perspectives to listen to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go...gate
September 10th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Weather is really a bit of a mystery right now. Depends on where the hurricane makes landfall and it's path. We are hoping it's steaming hot for you...lol

Well, if that means Florence veers off and damage is mitigated or avoided, I'm all for it. She looks like a bad storm.

Furman Voice
September 10th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Yeah...the governor ordered evacuation of the entire coast starting at noon tomorrow.

walliver
September 10th, 2018, 03:49 PM
The only issue I would see is getting the Colgate team down to SC. I assume they are flying, and the bad weather will likely hit the Upstate late Thursday or early Friday.