PDA

View Full Version : PVAM @ SHSU 23-17 2nd qtr

Twentysix
September 8th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Prairie view is performing very well vs SHSU so far.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Twentysix
September 8th, 2018, 08:19 PM
This is one of the more competitive games going in right now. It's on either ESPN3 or + .

Twentysix
September 8th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Rofl -50 yard punt. Snapped over the punters head for a huuuuge loss.The punter recovered it then fumbled upon contact.

Schism55
PV A&M with the worst punt snap of all time lol

katss07
I get it, season opener, game delay. But this is really a game the Kats should win by 2 to 3 scores. No reason to panic right now, but Sam needs to turn it around. Play calling not good. Not good at all.

Momentum swing right there! Pull it together Dare.

POD Knows
September 8th, 2018, 08:28 PM
What a freaking gift that was. That snap might have been the worst punt snap I have ever seen in my life.

Twentysix
September 8th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Agreed
What a freaking gift that was. That snap might have been the worst punt snap I have ever seen in my life.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 08:34 PM
PV punt unit single handedly killing the team, wow

POD Knows
September 8th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Wow, what a let down at the end of the half by PV,

Bisonoline
September 8th, 2018, 09:11 PM
SHSU d-back should have been ejected for punching that guy.

POD Knows
September 8th, 2018, 09:13 PM
I am sorry but this looks like HS football.

Schism55
September 8th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Dear Sam,
Please don't lose and embrarass the SLC.
Signed, HBU xlolx

BisonTru
September 8th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Sammy 34 - PV 32 9:04 4th

BisonTru
September 8th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Panther football down by 2 still. 4 minutes to go.

katss07
September 8th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Not happy, but I’ll take the win. Not a good game. Bad play calling and tons of offensive miscues. Sam has to regroup before UND, let alone Nicholls St. Dare needs to clean it up or KCK is gonna make a change. Defense wasn’t good. Got lucky, Panthers gave us some extra points that ultimately cost them.

PVAMU should have a good season. Best of luck to the Panthers rest of the way! Awesome band btw! I’ll take the win, sloppy but got it done. On to the next.

Daytripper
September 8th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Really good game by PVAMU. We have some real work to do on our QB situation. The Panthers are going to win the SWAC.

Daytripper
September 8th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Not happy, but I’ll take the win. Not a good game. Bad play calling and tons of offensive miscues. Sam has to regroup before UND, let alone Nicholls St. Dare needs to clean it up or KCK is gonna make a change. Defense wasn’t good. Got lucky, Panthers gave us some extra points that ultimately cost them.

PVAMU should have a good season. Best of luck to the Panthers rest of the way! Awesome band btw! I’ll take the win, sloppy but got it done. On to the next.

That was literally the loudest band I have ever heard. Awesome!

Bisonoline
September 8th, 2018, 10:57 PM

You shouldnt have any problem with UND.

ASU33
September 8th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Really good game by PVAMU. We have some real work to do on our QB situation. The Panthers are going to win the SWAC.

Ya'll said the same thing last year and they finished 3rd in the West.

caribbeanhen
September 9th, 2018, 06:18 AM

welcome to the rest of FCS.....

Twentysix
September 9th, 2018, 06:24 AM
This game sure made PVAM look good and SHSU look bad, based on their relative status in our weekly poll.

That game was 2 well executed punts on PVAMs behalf from being a toss up.

What do you guys think: is SHSU not top 5 material (preseason #5, week 1 #5) or is PVAM (preaseason NR, week 1 #36) not unranked material?

ASU33
September 9th, 2018, 06:38 AM
This game sure made PVAM look good and SHSU look bad, based on their relative status in our weekly poll.

What do you guys think: is SHSU not top 5 material (preseason #5, week 1 #5) or is PVAM (preaseason NR, week 1 #36) not unranked material?

Prairie View is a LOT better than folks assumed they were. PV brought a lot back from a team that wasn't bad a year ago and the coaching changed was probably an upgrade going from Simmons to Dooley.

Serpentor
September 9th, 2018, 07:50 AM

We can't all be FBS schools sandbagging it at a lower level...

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 08:16 AM
My observations:
Schmid should be The starter over immobile Dare. From the snap, Dare stares down the receiver where he intends to toss it.

We need a bona fide deep snapper and punter. Two of our losses were contributed to by these two singly(17 pts directly to SHSU and 14 directly to rice univ).

SHSU has a heckuva’ DC who found ways to neutralize our passing game and an excellent DL, front 4, who dominated our weaker OL. IMHO, that was the true difference maker along w/ SHSU’s OL dominating our front 3/4. #1 and #49 for SHSU, wish we had them.

Don’t pay too much attention to the yardage our #1 had. We have 2 of #1 w/ that type speed and quickness. SHSU has 5 legit of our #1 (20, 34, 2, & Davidson? forgot his #).

Lastly, sorry for the incident w/ the band drowning out the stadium protocol of 3rd to 4th qrtr deep in the heart of tejas deal. There was a lot of silence waiting for something to occur other than talking by the mc. When nothing popped off, and like we historically do going from qrtr 3 to 4, our band rev’d its engine and let its sound flow all throughout huntsvegas. I was seriously hoping for a sellout, in spite of the pending bad weather. I think most will agree that PVAMU football/band and its fans brought a great game atmosphere and competitivity to Bowers stadium. The stadium was rocking in the hill.

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Forgot, Nathan Stewart is a legit all-american. He is by far the BEST fcs WR. SHSU should find a way to let him go both ways??? Hmmmmmmmmm... IJS....

caribbeanhen
September 9th, 2018, 08:56 AM
We can't all be FBS schools sandbagging it at a lower level...

Ponzi

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 08:58 AM
PV punt unit single handedly killing the team, wow
Yep. Two games w/ losses contributed by a deep snapper and punter. Both are true frosh, btw. Totally unforced errors xsmhx .

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 09:03 AM

What do you guys think: is SHSU not top 5 material (preseason #5, week 1 #5) or is PVAM (preaseason NR, week 1 #36) not unranked material?They are not top 5, their defense, particularly their run D sucks balls. Not sold on their starting QB either.

TheRevSFA
September 9th, 2018, 09:07 AM
I don’t buy Sam winning the conference this year. I don’t think Dare holds a candle to Briscoe or Bell and their defense lost too much

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 09:09 AM
We can't all be FBS schools sandbagging it at a lower level...It wasn't even necessarily the quality of play because there are some pretty good players on both sides of the ball. It was more how disorganized everything appeared, the crowd or lack thereof, how sloppy it seemed, the ****ty announcing and production values. I wasn't really knocking the teams necessarily but just the overall appearance and feel of things. Although, SHSU's D looks worse than last years and that is saying something. This game was two punt snaps away from being a PV win. It has been awhile since NDSU has played PV and it is clear that this is a much improved program but in my opinion, SHSU **** the bed a little bit last night.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 09:11 AM
I don’t buy Sam winning the conference this year. I don’t think Dare holds a candle to Briscoe or Bell and their defense lost too much
Answer me this because this is a complete mystery to me, why, when SHSU went with the back up QB, was Dare on the field as a wide-out. What where they trying to do. He basically just stood there during the play. Did SHSU think that 10 on 11 gave them a competitive advantage.

katss07
September 9th, 2018, 09:12 AM
They are not top 5, their defense, particularly their run D sucks balls. Not sold on their starting QB either.
I’d hope no one is sold on Dare. We’ve been treated to JB the last 3 years, its definitely a change to have a question mark at the position. Schmid will get playing time this season. Yes, Run D looked pretty bad, but defense played improved football for most of the game. Dare and the offense gave away some points.

I would tend to agree with many here, Sam didn’t look top 5. Maybe 8 to 12 range, but certainly not where they were in the preseason.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 09:13 AM
You shouldnt have any problem with UND.You think so, don't be so sure. Santiago rolled up well over 100 last night against Washington, SHSU has no run defense, none, zero, zip, nada. The QB situation is not good either.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 09:22 AM
I’d hope no one is sold on Dare. We’ve been treated to JB the last 3 years, its definitely a change to have a question mark at the position. Schmid will get playing time this season. Yes, Run D looked pretty bad, but defense played improved football for most of the game. Dare and the offense gave away some points.

I would tend to agree with many here, Sam didn’t look top 5. Maybe 8 to 12 range, but certainly not where they were in the preseason.Tucker rolled up about 250 yards, averaging 12 per carry. He was all PV had and SHSU couldn't stop him. PV was completely one dimensional and SHSU, in my opinion, had no answer for it. Your D is your weak link again or at least that is how it appears now but it is early. I also don't think that Dare is long for this world as the starting QB. Maybe he can play decoy at WR, that seemed to work well. xeyebrowx

I think the SLC will be interesting this year, seems to be a little more balance maybe.

Sammy94
September 9th, 2018, 09:24 AM
Answer me this because this is a complete mystery to me, why, when SHSU went with the back up QB, was Dare on the field as a wide-out. What where they trying to do. He basically just stood there during the play. Did SHSU think that 10 on 11 gave them a competitive advantage.

I was right next to Dare thinking the same thing? WTH?

katss07
September 9th, 2018, 09:35 AM
It wasn't even necessarily the quality of play because there are some pretty good players on both sides of the ball. It was more how disorganized everything appeared, the crowd or lack thereof, how sloppy it seemed, the ****ty announcing and production values. I wasn't really knocking the teams necessarily but just the overall appearance and feel of things. Although, SHSU's D looks worse than last years and that is saying something. This game was two punt snaps away from being a PV win. It has been awhile since NDSU has played PV and it is clear that this is a much improved program but in my opinion, SHSU **** the bed a little bit last night.
There were more students combined last night at the game than most of last year’s regular season. Te crowd was fine, there was probably about 11k (students got in free). Attendance is going to get watered down by a thunderstorm. Not everyone is committed like us.

I can’t answer you on Dare, but I’d love to. Whatever the **** was going on there shouldn’t have. I know Dare was dealing with a leg problem, maybe they told him to just stand there? I don’t know doesn’t make sense.

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 09:46 AM
I also don't think that Dare is long for this world as the starting QB. Maybe he can play decoy at WR, that seemed to work well. xeyebrowx

I promised self to be more positive than negative but this comment LITERALLY made me LOUDLY lmao!!!! xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

TheRevSFA
September 9th, 2018, 09:57 AM
I was right next to Dare thinking the same thing? WTH?

I tried to get a screenshot of you working the game but couldn’t get a good one

katstrapper
September 9th, 2018, 10:24 AM
My observations:
Schmid should be The starter over immobile Dare. From the snap, Dare stares down the receiver where he intends to toss it.

We need a bona fide deep snapper and punter. Two of our losses were contributed to by these two singly(17 pts directly to SHSU and 14 directly to rice univ).

SHSU has a heckuva’ DC who found ways to neutralize our passing game and an excellent DL, front 4, who dominated our weaker OL. IMHO, that was the true difference maker along w/ SHSU’s OL dominating our front 3/4. #1 and #49 for SHSU, wish we had them.

Don’t pay too much attention to the yardage our #1 had. We have 2 of #1 w/ that type speed and quickness. SHSU has 5 legit of our #1 (20, 34, 2, & Davidson? forgot his #).

Lastly, sorry for the incident w/ the band drowning out the stadium protocol of 3rd to 4th qrtr deep in the heart of tejas deal. There was a lot of silence waiting for something to occur other than talking by the mc. When nothing popped off, and like we historically do going from qrtr 3 to 4, our band rev’d its engine and let its sound flow all throughout huntsvegas. I was seriously hoping for a sellout, in spite of the pending bad weather. I think most will agree that PVAMU football/band and its fans brought a great game atmosphere and competitivity to Bowers stadium. The stadium was rocking in the hill.

No need to apologize for THE STORM. They represented as well as your traveling fan base. BMB spend too much time under their ponchos trying to stay dry. THE STORM sat in the rain and made the best of it.

PV is a much better team than people give credit I think. I think one of the biggest variables in this game was that PV had already played 2 games and Sam Houston played their first. It was telling. Kats made too many mistakes, you could tell it was a new offense with a new QB. I wont rush to judgement just yet on the offense or Dare. I want to see how much better
they are in game #2. I am not sold on Schmid yet. Not saying he isnt capable, but I wouldnt tab him as the starter to quick. I would like to see Ty Brock on the field and see what he can do in live game action as well. I still think he is a mystery just waiting for his chance.

Overall, I thought Kat D played well. they held PV under 350 total yards and PV offense had over 600yds the previous week vs NC Central. Throw in 5 sacks and i think the defense was pretty disruptive.

There was a great crowd until the weather arrived. Good luck to Panthers the rest of the way.

katstrapper
September 9th, 2018, 10:31 AM

Coming from a Lumberjack fan..... xlolx .

It was one game and his first game with Sam Houston. I remember several games of Briscoe and Bell, both with less than stellar performances. Bell started 4 years and Kats were 6-5 his first year. Briscoe had a year in the system before taking the reigns full time. Cant rush to judgement from one game. Now if it is the same in game 2 or 3, then there will be a new starter.

Katfan
September 9th, 2018, 10:55 AM
My observations:

Agree, but don’t apologize for the band. They put on the best performance of the night. Our D was better but our O is going to cut it. Although I thought our run game was better that last year but the passing game was painful to watch!

Katfan
September 9th, 2018, 10:57 AM
We were all saying the same thing give him a shot to run the offense or don’t but that series had us scratching our head.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 11:04 AM
We were all saying the same thing give him a shot to run the offense or don’t but that series had us scratching our head.Was KC ever asked about that? The game was close at the time and it seemed like he was throwing downs away with the back-up in game. Very strange. I think Dare has a decent arm but he is one of these QB's that isn't mobile and he didn't really seem to be able to get off his first look when throwing the ball. I know it is his first game but his mobility would be a huge concern for me.

Schism55
September 9th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Was KC ever asked about that? The game was close at the time and it seemed like he was throwing downs away with the back-up in game. Very strange. I think Dare has a decent arm but he is one of these QB's that isn't mobile and he didn't really seem to be able to get off his first look when throwing the ball. I know it is his first game but his mobility would be a huge concern for me.
He makes Dan Marino look like Michael Vick xlolx
Legit looks like a statue back there, yikes

Katfan
September 9th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Was KC ever asked about that? The game was close at the time and it seemed like he was throwing downs away with the back-up in game. Very strange. I think Dare has a decent arm but he is one of these QB's that isn't mobile and he didn't really seem to be able to get off his first look when throwing the ball. I know it is his first game but his mobility would be a huge concern for me.
He has a big arm but not exactly accurate my concern with him is he stares down his target and doesn’t process his progressions fast enough. This led to a pick 6 and another int. And numerous rushed plays. I’m concerned because I saw the same thing in scrimmage and practice. On the other hand Schmid moved the offense in scrimmage and he has some serious wheels. He doesn’t have as big an arm but my observation is he is a more accurate mid range passer and processes the game at game speed. I wish we’d dust off the playbook from 2011-2014. Run more dink and dunk and put in some option runs. I like to see Schmid pull the ball and come around the end. Open it up and then take a few shots to Stewart

Sammy94
September 9th, 2018, 11:43 AM
I tried to get a screenshot of you working the game but couldn’t get a good one

We can blame ESPN+. I did try to catch one of Dare’s overthrows one handed though, that would have been a great screenshot.

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 11:44 AM
He has a big arm but not exactly accurate my concern with him is he stares down his target and doesn’t process his progressions fast enough. This led to a pick 6 and another int. And numerous rushed plays. I’m concerned because I saw the same thing in scrimmage and practice. On the other hand Schmid moved the offense in scrimmage and he has some serious wheels. He doesn’t have as big an arm but my observation is he is a more accurate mid range passer and processes the game at game speed. I wish we’d dust off the playbook from 2011-2014. Run more dink and dunk and put in some option runs. I like to see Schmid pull the ball and come around the end. Open it up and then take a few shots to Stewart

Smart man ^^^^^. Schmid is a true dual-threat but doesn’t have that big canon of an arm, yet. He also needs to learn to avoid a big hit and simply get down/slide, if he doesn’t want to visit concussion protocol. A true RPO would fit him perfectly.

Also, SHSU, don’t fsck up a blossoming thing we could potentially have. PVAMU was vested in making the game attractive and well attended. We treated it like an important away game w/ our student-athletes staying in plush the woodlands pre-game, brought our 430+ piece band, had an allotment of purchased free tix for our PV students, and finally brought a coaching staff and team worthy to take the field w/ SHSU giving you all the competition you desire for an OOC opponent. SHSU IS the TOP fcs program in tejas; no one can argue that point. PVAMU is an improving fcs program in tejas. 45.7 miles separates two of the best fcs programs in football rich tejas, where one is elite level, SHSU. It would be very shameful if this blossoming rivalry of sorts doesn’t continue in the future.

Daytripper
September 9th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Smart man ^^^^^. Schmid is a true dual-threat but doesn’t have that big canon of an arm, yet. He also needs to learn to avoid a big hit and simply get down/slide, if he doesn’t want to visit concussion protocol. A true RPO would fit him perfectly.Also, SHSU, don’t fsck up a blossoming thing we could potentially have. PVAMU was vested in making the game attractive and well attended. We treated it like an important away game w/ our student-athletes staying in plush the woodlands pre-game, brought our 430+ piece band, had an allotment of purchased free tix for our PV students, and finally brought a coaching staff and team worthy to take the field w/ SHSU giving you all the competition you desire for an OOC opponent. SHSU IS the TOP fcs program in tejas; no one can argue that point. PVAMU is an improving fcs program in tejas. 45.7 miles separates two of the best fcs programs in football rich tejas, where one is elite level, SHSU. It would be very shameful if this blossoming rivalry of sorts doesn’t continue in the future.PVAMU v. SHSU should be the annual opener for each team... home and home.This may make our band up its game.

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 11:52 AM
PVAMU v. SHSU should be the annual opener for each team... home and home.This may make our band up its game.
I’d never seen the BMB look “like that.” xsmhx Where was the (former) pride??? xsmhx Even their unwillingness to participate and play during critical times. Pure silence xsmhx .

katss07
September 9th, 2018, 12:07 PM
PVAMU v. SHSU should be the annual opener for each team... home and home.This may make our band up its game.
Really should be. It’s too bad they haven’t matched up more. The gameday environment was great and the PVAMU band really enhanced the atmosphere along with the good crowd they brought. Attendance was much better than usual and students really showed up. Plus PVAMU is building up their program. Would love to see the Sam AD set something like that up.

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 12:19 PM

I didn’t look at game stats yet but what was official attendance? Some tv viewers are fooled by what they saw on the screen post rain/lightning delay. The place was decently packed out on both sides of the venue, pre-big rain #1. As I was sitting through the first rain event, I saw Noah w/ 1 2x4 and 3 2x6s on his right shoulder descending the west side stands xlolx lolololol.

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Bowers capacity 12Kand we were at 9.8K attendance wise. Excellent.

pvdogteam
September 9th, 2018, 03:40 PM
PV A&M with the worst punt snap of all time lol

Now that was the biggest truth ever

pvdogteam
September 9th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Maaaaaan our long snapper, ouch

pvdogteam
September 9th, 2018, 03:46 PM

That Schmid kid should have been the starter. If Dare hadn't got lucky with a ref who don't know the rules he would have had one more interception and an over throw that was clearly not catchable the the ref called PI when the WR reached back and grabbed the DB who had stopped running because of the overthrow those plays would have cost the game. Schmid is better, the coach should switch them

Sammy94
September 9th, 2018, 04:06 PM
That Schmid kid should have been the starter. If Dare hadn't got lucky with a ref who don't know the rules he would have had one more interception and an over throw that was clearly not catchable the the ref called PI when the WR reached back and grabbed the DB who had stopped running because of the overthrow those plays would have cost the game. Schmid is better, the coach should switch them

Actually the best one didn’t get in the game.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Bowers capacity 12Kand we were at 9.8K attendance wise. Excellent.Wow, 9800, is that good. That is weak as ****.

Daytripper
September 9th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Wow, 9800, is that good. That is weak as ****.

It's easy to judge when you are the big dog in your state. We compete for fans with TAMU, UT, UH, etc. Also, when there is not another f***ing thing to do in ND.

Panther88
September 9th, 2018, 04:45 PM
It's easy to judge when you are the big dog in your state. We compete for fans with TAMU, UT, UH, etc. Also, when there is not another f***ing thing to do in ND.

lol I could be wrong but I get the impression that SHSU football gets no ags love?! xconfusedx

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 04:59 PM
It's easy to judge when you are the big dog in your state. We compete for fans with TAMU, UT, UH, etc. Also, when there is not another f***ing thing to do in ND.There is a lot to do up here, lots of lakes lots of stuff to do but I have to hand it to you, you outdrew the ND flagship to the north of us for first home game attendance.

We are not the big dog in the state of ND, UND is, check out the college funding from the state, they are the flagship, we are just a bunch of farmers and engineers trying to make a living off of the hard scrabble education our alumni receive. I hope to Jesus Freaking Christ Almighty that SHSU earns another trip up here in the playoffs. It is awesome to get a cupcake in the later rounds of the playoffs.

Daytripper
September 9th, 2018, 05:02 PM
lol I could be wrong but I get the impression that SHSU football gets no ags love?! xconfusedx

That is a very correct impression. The only thing Aggies love is their male cheerleaders.

Daytripper
September 9th, 2018, 05:05 PM
That is a very correct impression. The only thing Aggies love is their male cheerleaders.

errrrr...Yell Leaders.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 05:07 PM
That is a very correct impression. The only thing Aggies love is their male cheerleaders.Really, seriously, sincerely, that is what you have, I am sure you that the Aggies are NDSU and you called us out as gay. Is that what you are doing. I know you are an idiot but is that the best smack you have. Really, that is all you got.

Katfan
September 9th, 2018, 05:36 PM
There is a lot to do up here, lots of lakes lots of stuff to do but I have to hand it to you, you outdrew the ND flagship to the north of us for first home game attendance.

We are not the big dog in the state of ND, UND is, check out the college funding from the state, they are the flagship, we are just a bunch of farmers and engineers trying to make a living off of the hard scrabble education our alumni receive. I hope to Jesus Freaking Christ Almighty that SHSU earns another trip up here in the playoffs. It is awesome to get a cupcake in the later rounds of the playoffs.
Not happening this year we aren’t making the playoffs but you don’t have to be such a douchebag about it other than the game I’ve enjoyed coming to the games and most of your fans are great to tailgate with.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Not happening this year we aren’t making the playoffs but you don’t have to be such a douchebag about it other than the game I’ve enjoyed coming to the games and most of your fans are great to tailgate with.We are great to tailgate with and the best hosts in the country, bar none. My reply was not to you but to this ****ing DT guy that called us "male cheerleader lovers and the end of the world, or something close to that", **** him. We are not the big dog in the state, UND is, do you want to see the North Dakota higher ed funding?

I partied with a bunch of SHSU dudes in both Natties, class acts, I doubt that this DT guy was part of that group.

Daytripper
September 9th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Really, seriously, sincerely, that is what you have, I am sure you that the Aggies are NDSU and you called us out as gay. Is that what you are doing. I know you are an idiot but is that the best smack you have. Really, that is all you got.

I guess I misunderstood your post. I was talking about the TAMU Aggies. Nothing in your post implied that you support Texas A&M. If I accidentally offended you, I don't care.

Daytripper
September 9th, 2018, 06:29 PM
We are great to tailgate with and the best hosts in the country, bar none. My reply was not to you but to this ****ing DT guy that called us "male cheerleader lovers and the end of the world, or something close to that", **** him. We are not the big dog in the state, UND is, do you want to see the North Dakota higher ed funding?

I partied with a bunch of SHSU dudes in both Natties, class acts, I doubt that this DT guy was part of that group.

Snowflake?

Finish your 30-pack and go to bed.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 06:50 PM
I guess I misunderstood your post. I was talking about the TAMU Aggies. Nothing in your post implied that you support Texas A&M. If I accidentally offended you, I don't care.
Nope, that is my bad, sorry, we often get called the Aggies up here because that was our name at one time. Ag school you know. Sorry.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Snowflake?

Finish your 30-pack and go to bed.Again, this a screw up on my part, I could blame the iPhone but I have an iPhone 7 now so I can't use that anymore.

Daytripper
September 9th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Nope, that is my bad, sorry, we often get called the Aggies up here because that was our name at one time. Ag school you know. Sorry.

All good.

Regardless of our AGS relationship, I think that if we hung out at a game we would be simpatico...

TheRevSFA
September 9th, 2018, 07:11 PM

They don’t.

katss07
September 9th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Haha, if 9800 is weak **** then I guess basically 80% of the FCS draws like ****. Come off it, most FCS schools would love to have what Sam had last night. 9800 out of 12k seats were filled. Crowd was involved and students stuck the rainstorm out. NDSU is 100% the big dog FOOTBALL wise in North Dakota. I don’t hate the Bison, but some of y’all make it hard. Just because you don’t like our team doesn’t mean you should spew BS.

Montana is a better host than NDSU by far. Nothing will change my mind on that.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 07:22 PM
All good.

Regardless of our AGS relationship, I think that if we hung out at a game we would be simpatico...We would get along great, I don't drag politics into game day, at the first SHSU/NDSU Natty game, me and some homies sat and drank with a bunch of SHSU fans in this little bar in McKinney. Got freaking hammered, these people were as nice as hell as most people from the south (yea freaking Texas is the south). Had a great time. I would actually be offended if you guys came up here for a game or we came down there and invites weren't granted.

Sorry for the confusion here, I forgot about the A&M Aggies, I actually work with a few guys that are alumni there, nice guys but tough to deal with when it comes to football, you would think they were Bama fans.

Bisonoline
September 9th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Snowflake?

Finish your 30-pack and go to bed.

A 30 is only good for the first nine holes from what I hear.

TheRevSFA
September 9th, 2018, 07:23 PM
I will say, I know a lot of the Sam posters and they are great guys. Don’t let the board personas fool you

Bisonoline
September 9th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Haha, if 9800 is weak **** then I guess basically 80% of the FCS draws like ****. Come off it, most FCS schools would love to have what Sam had last night. 9800 out of 12k seats were filled. Crowd was involved and students stuck the rainstorm out. NDSU is 100% the big dog FOOTBALL wise in North Dakota. I don’t hate the Bison, but some of y’all make it hard. Just because you don’t like our team doesn’t mean you should spew BS.

Montana is a better host than NDSU by far. Nothing will change my mind on that.

Yep. I was amazed at the hospitality in Missoula.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 07:28 PM

Montana is a better host than NDSU by far. Nothing will change my mind on that.The fact that we hate you shows that we respect you. The hate that we have for UND is different because they are douche bags and deserve the hate. I would agree on Montana fans, my wife and I went to the NDSU/Montana game at Missoula a couple years back, class act and most of the Griz fans we have met that have come to games in Fargo have been great as well. I am a little curious as to what differentiates Montana fans from NDSU with respect to hospitality. It might be that they have more stoners there and they are more laid back, while over here, it is mostly meth and vodka. That tends to make things more intense. The vibe at the Bison tailgate is a lot different than UM, I think it is because it is more confined and well, ganja.

Daytripper
September 9th, 2018, 07:28 PM
A 30 is only good for the first nine holes from what I hear.

True, for trained professionals only... Don't try that at home.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 07:31 PM
A 30 is only good for the first nine holes from what I hear.Nah, as a kindred spirit of mine has said, "The high cost of living, ain't nothing like the cost of living high". I don't party that hard anymore but wait till I retire, you never stray very fan from your inner animal. Our crew hasn't had to move to a different section of the Fargo dome in many years.

katstrapper
September 9th, 2018, 08:12 PM
I’d never seen the BMB look “like that.” xsmhx Where was the (former) pride??? xsmhx Even their unwillingness to participate and play during critical times. Pure silence xsmhx .

Exactly !!

Katfan
September 9th, 2018, 08:18 PM
We are great to tailgate with and the best hosts in the country, bar none. My reply was not to you but to this ****ing DT guy that called us "male cheerleader lovers and the end of the world, or something close to that", **** him. We are not the big dog in the state, UND is, do you want to see the North Dakota higher ed funding?

All good.

Katfan
September 9th, 2018, 08:20 PM
They don’t.
I didn’t know they were an ag school. I bet our rodeo team could beat their rodeo team!

Katfan
September 9th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Yep. I was amazed at the hospitality in Missoula.
Agree Bozeman not so much

katss07
September 9th, 2018, 08:45 PM
The fact that we hate you shows that we respect you. The hate that we have for UND is different because they are douche bags and deserve the hate. I would agree on Montana fans, my wife and I went to the NDSU/Montana game at Missoula a couple years back, class act and most of the Griz fans we have met that have come to games in Fargo have been great as well. I am a little curious as to what differentiates Montana fans from NDSU with respect to hospitality. It might be that they have more stoners there and they are more laid back, while over here, it is mostly meth and vodka. That tends to make things more intense. The vibe at the Bison tailgate is a lot different than UM, I think it is because it is more confined and well, ganja.
Thanks, I guess? Hopefully I don’t run into any of those douche bags on Saturday. I haven’t had any issues with NDSU or Montana fans in person, only respectful and welcoming. I’ve made one trip to Montana and one to NDSU. The atmosphere at UM is just second to none IMHO. No knock on the Bison fans. Just seems like Bison fans generalize Kat fans because of a select few.

Also to note, there were plenty of Montana fans at Bowers for the semis in 11. I’ve never heard so many “good lucks” or “good games” on the way out of a stadium in my life.

POD Knows
September 9th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Thanks, I guess? Hopefully I don’t run into any of those douche bags on Saturday. I haven’t had any issues with NDSU or Montana fans in person, only respectful and welcoming. I’ve made one trip to Montana and one to NDSU. The atmosphere at UM is just second to none IMHO. No knock on the Bison fans. Just seems like Bison fans generalize Kat fans because of a select few.

Also to note, there were plenty of Montana fans at Bowers for the semis in 11. I’ve never heard so many “good lucks” or “good games” on the way out of a stadium in my life.Count how many UND rubes are wearing hockey jerseys to a football game? Just do it, it is usually pretty hilarious.

Bisonoline
September 9th, 2018, 08:57 PM

Also to note, there were plenty of Montana fans at Bowers for the semis in 11. I’ve never heard so many “good lucks” or “good games” on the way out of a stadium in my life.

I believe you were in our tailgate tent and had some gumbo.

Katfan
September 9th, 2018, 09:27 PM
I believe you were in our tailgate tent and had some gumbo.
Is yours the tent with the light? If so I was in there great Gumbo.

Bisonoline
September 9th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Is yours the tent with the light? If so I was in there great Gumbo.

We had a bunch of you guys in there.

geaux_sioux
September 9th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Count how many UND rubes are wearing hockey jerseys to a football game? Just do it, it is usually pretty hilarious.
About half as many as bison fans wearing football jerseys to basketball games.

POD Knows
September 10th, 2018, 07:19 AM
About half as many as bison fans wearing football jerseys to basketball games.Yea, that could be, I don't go to many basketball games but I would imagine that there is a football jersey or two around.

TheKingpin28
September 10th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Yea, that could be, I don't go to many basketball games but I would imagine that there is a football jersey or two around.Yeah, only schmucks wear hockey jerseys to a NDSU football game. xcoffeex

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

F'N Hawks
September 10th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Count how many UND rubes are wearing hockey jerseys to a football game? Just do it, it is usually pretty hilarious.

Maybe you should quit talking about UND for awhile, weirdo pyscho.

POD Knows
September 10th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Maybe you should quit talking about UND for awhile, weirdo pyscho.Lighten up, SHSU plays you guys this weekend and I jabbed at you a little bit. If you guys weren't such thin skinned snowflakes nobody would troll you.

F'N Hawks
September 10th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Lighten up, SHSU plays you guys this weekend and I jabbed at you a little bit. If you guys weren't such thin skinned snowflakes nobody would troll you.

yah, that's it.

Katfan
September 10th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Maybe you should quit talking about UND for awhile, weirdo pyscho.
You get it light compared to what we get!

POD Knows
September 10th, 2018, 12:55 PM
You get it like compared to what we get!
xconfusedx

Bisonoline
September 10th, 2018, 02:19 PM
yah, that's it.

Shouldnt you be out begging for donations so your players can have ankle braces?

Katfan
September 10th, 2018, 02:22 PM
xconfusedx
See edited post

POD Knows
September 10th, 2018, 02:30 PM
See edited postYea, that is what I thought you meant and they do get it light compared to SHSU but they are such whiny babies that they take every slight or smack personally. Hell, the dude called me a weirdo pyscho, it was awesome, I might use that in my signature line.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 10th, 2018, 02:36 PM
About half as many as bison fans wearing football jerseys to basketball games.

I haven't been too a lot of BB games but I don't see many FB jerseys.

pvdogteam
September 10th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Example of the EXCELLENT refs for the PV SHSU game smh

https://twitter.com/pvnationfans/status/1039240388807221249

POD Knows
September 10th, 2018, 09:44 PM

https://twitter.com/pvnationfans/status/1039240388807221249I actually think that 2 point conversion that was ruled out was probably closer than it looked.

pvdogteam
September 11th, 2018, 12:07 AM
I actually think that 2 point conversion that was ruled out was probably closer than it looked.

Yep

Katfan
September 11th, 2018, 10:47 AM

https://twitter.com/pvnationfans/status/1039240388807221249
Have to agree with you on that one. SLC refs based on last several years are really bad!