PDA

View Full Version : EWU & NAU

BisonTru
September 8th, 2018, 06:20 PM
I don’t see a thread but this game deserves one. Two of the top QBs fuel it out.

So far EWU up 7-0 with the ball after a Cookus int.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjones61
September 8th, 2018, 06:22 PM
14-0 Eagles. NAU is supposed to be a quality opponent. It''s only been two drives but... We look good this year. VERY good.

BisonTru
September 8th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Btw this game is on PlutoTV which is free to stream for anyone interested.

BisonTru
September 8th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Cookus out with a rib injury

JacksFan40
September 8th, 2018, 06:55 PM
14-0 Eagles. NAU is supposed to be a quality opponent. It''s only been to droves but... We look good this year. VERY good.
After what San Diego did to NAU in the playoffs I wouldn’t consider them quality.

BisonTru
September 8th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Btw this game is on PlutoTV which is free to stream for anyone interested.

This game has been buffering for me all second half.... anyone having similar issues?

Rjones61
September 8th, 2018, 09:16 PM
It's been fine for me.

Cookus went out, but his backup who transferred from UW has looked VERY good. I was pretty shocked. With the way that EWU started the game, and with the QB going down, NAU almost came back and took the win. EWU took a knee at NAU's goal line to end the game 31-26.

EWU has some things to clean up. Our #1 receiver, Webster, looks NFL caliber. Our offensive line still struggles to create gaps for the runningbacks, but do an excellent job creating pockets for the pass. We look better on defense than last year, if that is saying much xthumbsupx

Twentysix
September 8th, 2018, 10:32 PM
This game has been buffering for me all second half.... anyone having similar issues?Yes the screen would go black then reload every 5-10 seconds for a bit.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk