PDA

View Full Version : Montana possibly on Nevada's schedule for 9/15?

NE MT GRIZZ
March 19th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Nevada's AD announced that it was playing a "I-AA" team from the BSC, and the game would renew old playoff rivalries.

THat is the good news. The bad news is that if the game happens, Ft. Lewis or Albany will receive a buyout check.

:(

AZGrizFan
March 19th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Nevada's AD announced that it was playing a "I-AA" team from the BSC, and the game would renew old playoff rivalries.

THat is the good news. The bad news is that if the game happens, Ft. Lewis or Albany will receive a buyout check.

IF it happens, which I doubt at this point, it sure as HELL better be Ft. Lewis that comes off the schedule. Then an OOC schdule of

@ Nevada
Southern Utah
Albany

I could be very content with. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

NE MT GRIZZ
March 19th, 2007, 01:48 PM
IF it happens, which I doubt at this point, it sure as HELL better be Ft. Lewis that comes off the schedule. Then an OOC schdule of

@ Nevada
Southern Utah
Albany

I could be very content with. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

I agree. We shouldn't feel guilty about buying out a D2. It's funny with all the Grizz WAC talk, that a WAC team comes calling with a game.

dbackjon
March 19th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Not sure why you would assume that Nevada is talking about Montana...

The only current Big Sky school that Nevada has played IN the Playoffs is Idaho State, and they have a game at Oregon State that day already.

NAU on the other hand only has 10 games confirmed for 2007 so far, and an open date on 9/15.

NE MT GRIZZ
March 19th, 2007, 02:34 PM
The report said if it wasn't MT it will probably be N. Arizona.
It is still speculation.

dbackjon
March 19th, 2007, 02:36 PM
The report said if it wasn't MT it will probably be N. Arizona.
It is still speculation.

Link?

NE MT GRIZZ
March 19th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Link?

I'm link posting challenged, but the report I saw was on egriz.com.
Based on your lack of an 11th game, my money is that the game will be against NAU not the Griz. Good for you, bad for us, good for the conference either way
xthumbsupx xbawlingx xthumbsupx

dbackjon
March 19th, 2007, 02:44 PM
I'm link posting challenged, but the report I saw was on egriz.com.
Based on your lack of an 11th game, my money is that the game will be against NAU not the Griz. Good for you, bad for us, good for the conference either way
xthumbsupx xbawlingx xthumbsupx

That would be a good game for NAU. It would be our 2nd FBS game, but one that I would be much more interested in than Utah, etc.

Cap'n Cat
March 19th, 2007, 07:34 PM
If Nevada falls through and you've already bought out Ft. Lewis, then New Jersey Hebrew, Frostburg State, Salisbury College, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical, Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design, Adler School of Professional Psychology, St. Mary-of-the-Woods, Maharishi Institute of Management, Magnolia Bible College of Mississippi and Nebraska Wesleyan are all available and fit for a typical Griz skeddy.

xnodx xnodx

GOKATS
March 19th, 2007, 08:11 PM
If Nevada falls through and you've already bought out Ft. Lewis, then New Jersey Hebrew, Frostburg State, Salisbury College, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical, Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design, Adler School of Professional Psychology, St. Mary-of-the-Woods, Maharishi Institute of Management, Magnolia Bible College of Mississippi and Nebraska Wesleyan are all available and fit for a typical Griz skeddy.

xnodx xnodx

No way the fizz are going to play (at home xsmiley_wix ) a school with similar academic pursuits as dUMb.

I know, smack is --------------------------> xnodx

PSUVikings
March 19th, 2007, 08:35 PM

most likely you guys, I know PSU has no opening

Green26
March 19th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Montana is not playing Nevada.