PDA

View Full Version : NC A&T is the premier program in FCS

Evolution Prime
August 27th, 2018, 10:18 AM
At least according to this guy.

WHY NORTH CAROLINA A&T MIGHT BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE FCS (https://hbcusports.com/2018/08/27/why-north-carolina-at-might-be-the-best-team-in-the-fcs/)

Serpentor
August 27th, 2018, 10:22 AM
At least according to this guy.

WHY NORTH CAROLINA A&T MIGHT BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE FCS (https://hbcusports.com/2018/08/27/why-north-carolina-at-might-be-the-best-team-in-the-fcs/)

You know, I used to think AGS was bad, but every HBCU forum I've been on is full of way more irrational thought than our homers and Novemberists can ever muster.

JSUSoutherner
August 27th, 2018, 10:23 AM
GTFO with that weak sauce.

FargoBison
August 27th, 2018, 10:24 AM
If only the FCS had a way to prove this....

POD Knows
August 27th, 2018, 10:26 AM
I didn't get past the Amy Schumer pic on the site, did she write the article.

Professor Chaos
August 27th, 2018, 10:26 AM
But that truth should not take anything away from the eyeball test, which over the last 600 days, indicates the Aggies are the premier program in the FCS.

https://media.giphy.com/media/SpDtRW5MJLzbO/giphy.gif

I realize this guy isn't a representative of A&T or the MEAC for that matter but there's an easy way for them to prove these claims. It's been hashed out many times on this board but I still stand by my statement that when you voluntarily exclude yourself from the FCS postseason you lose your credibility to make claims like this.

WeAreThePride
August 27th, 2018, 10:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gil Dobie
August 27th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Top 5 at the very best, but never going to move above NDSU or JMU this year, unless there are some major injuries.

IBleedYellow
August 27th, 2018, 10:31 AM
They are 100% the premier HBCU in the country.

I kind of want NDSU to schedule them ASAP and go down there to play a game.

Bison56
August 27th, 2018, 10:33 AM

Only if it is played when it isn't so hot.

CappinHard
August 27th, 2018, 10:33 AM
https://goo.gl/Rd8tnX

IBleedYellow
August 27th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Only if it is played when it isn't so hot.

No. I want to play when it's 106 and 80% humidity. I know that we'll be ready for it.

POD Knows
August 27th, 2018, 10:37 AM
No. I want to play when it's 106 and 80% humidity. I know that we'll be ready for it.I think a H&H with them would be great and I would probably go to the game.

3rd Coast Tiger
August 27th, 2018, 10:37 AM
I wouldn't go with premier FCS program but the Aggies would be in my top ten.

OhioHen
August 27th, 2018, 10:49 AM

Three hour drive for me - worth it.

I'll even find something green and gold to wear to the game.

JSUSoutherner
August 27th, 2018, 10:50 AM
I wouldn't go with premier FCS program but the Aggies would be in my top ten.

The could only muster 140 yards against a team who had 4 turnovers, went 1-11 on third down, and had 149 yards in penalties.

They aren't going ANYWHERE near my top 10.

POD Knows
August 27th, 2018, 10:52 AM
The could only muster 140 yards against a team who had 4 turnovers, went 1-11 on third down, and had 149 yards in penalties.

They aren't going ANYWHERE near my top 10.This here, I might drop them in mine along with dropping JSU. They will probably land about 13 or 14 in mine, I think I will still keep JSU in my top 25, there just isn't much depth to the FCS right now.

JSUSoutherner
August 27th, 2018, 10:54 AM
This here, I might drop them in mine along with dropping JSU. They will probably land about 13 or 14 in mine, I think I will still keep JSU in my top 25, there just isn't much depth to the FCS right now.

They're both dropping in mine. JSU is out. I can name 30 teams I'd rather rank than JSU.

That game looked a lot worse in person than what you could see on TV. JSU has serious issues.

IBleedYellow
August 27th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Three hour drive for me - worth it.

I'll even find something green and gold to wear to the game.

You coming to Fargo in a couple of weeks?

UpstateBison
August 27th, 2018, 10:57 AM

I am all in for NDSU playing at NCA&T. Only a 3+ hour drive would be fantastic!

3rd Coast Tiger
August 27th, 2018, 10:57 AM

They aren't going ANYWHERE near my top 10.

You're right I changed them to top 176th.

POD Knows
August 27th, 2018, 11:01 AM
They're both dropping in mine. JSU is out. I can name 30 teams I'd rather rank than JSU.

That game looked a lot worse in person than what you could see on TV. JSU has serious issues.I think you have PTSD from last Saturday. If JSU had any discipline at all, they would have won that game. Your D played well but that play call on 4th down was beyond stupid. You will probably finish 9-2 or maybe even 10-1, probably get a seed and then get your ass handed to you. History does repeat itself often.

JSUSoutherner
August 27th, 2018, 11:04 AM
I think you have PTSD from last Saturday. If JSU had any discipline at all, they would have won that game. Your D played well but that play call on 4th down was beyond stupid. You will probably finish 9-2 or maybe even 10-1, probably get a seed and then get your ass handed to you. History does repeat itself often.
That's the problem. They don't. They haven't. And I have no reason to expect they ever will.

POD Knows
August 27th, 2018, 11:12 AM
That's the problem. They don't. They haven't. And I have no reason to expect they ever will.I don't get this Grass guy, he was laughing and smiling through all of those stupid penalties, that kind of **** would never be acceptable at NDSU and most top programs. It seems like the culture may need a change but I think your "talent" will carry you in your conference. The MEAC might be a stronger conference right now than the OVC, Howard, NCAT, BCU, North Carolina Central, I don't know, it is a close call.

JSUSoutherner
August 27th, 2018, 11:13 AM
I don't get this Grass guy, he was laughing and smiling through all of those stupid penalties, that kind of **** would never be acceptable at NDSU and most top programs.
Which is why we are not one.

Gil Dobie
August 27th, 2018, 11:21 AM
NCAT's last loss was in the FCS playoffs to a good Richmond team.

WileECoyote06
August 27th, 2018, 11:29 AM
NCAT's last loss was in the FCS playoffs to a good Richmond team.

Nah A&Ts last loss was 42-21 to NC Central in 16. Even I think this article is reaching. They are a good, maybe great program, but we stuck two of those five losses on them (15,16) and plan to do it again this year. Premier HBCU program? xcoffeex

But I do agree with the article criticizing their omission from the top Ten this year.

Professor
August 27th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Nah A&Ts last loss was 42-21 to NC Central in 16. Even I think this article is reaching. They are a good, maybe great program, but we stuck two of those five losses on them (15,16) and plan to do it again this year. Premier HBCU program? xcoffeex

But I do agree with the article criticizing their omission from the top Ten this year.

We played Richmond after NCCU

centennial
August 27th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Realistically NCAT is a top 15 program and JSU is a top 20 program. The game however was an eyesore, and JSU played a bad game. I am not even sure they beat JSU again.

However, this article is completely illogical. It would be like saying an undefeated App State could beat Alabama. It's nice that they have a good team but the distance between NCAT and NDSU is large. Ask any team that played against the Bison in the last 7 years. The reality is even backups at NDSU would give NCAT a good game.

JSUSoutherner
August 27th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Realistically NCAT is a top 15 program and JSU is a top 20 program. The game however was an eyesore, and JSU played a bad game. I am not even sure they beat JSU again.

However, this article is completely illogical. It would be like saying an undefeated App State could beat Alabama. It's nice that they have a good team but the distance between NCAT and NDSU is large. Ask any team that played against the Bison in the last 7 years. The reality is even backups at NDSU would give NCAT a good game.

2015 JSU would have 62-10'd NC A&T the other night.

We saw how that went.

WileECoyote06
August 27th, 2018, 11:59 AM
We played Richmond after NCCU

My bad you and Gil Dobie are correct. I got caught up in the ****-riding of the article.

WileECoyote06
August 27th, 2018, 12:01 PM
2017 A&T would have had a better offensive line than this year's still young and gelling edition. *shrug* Teams change from year to year.

cx500d
August 27th, 2018, 05:46 PM
2015 JSU would have 62-10'd NC A&T the other night.

We saw how that went.

Coulda shoulda woulda

jmu007
August 27th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Kids committing to play on NC A&T's team today weren't born the last time a MEAC team won a playoff game... that is all.

JSUSoutherner
August 27th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Coulda shoulda woulda

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

major095
August 27th, 2018, 06:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/SpDtRW5MJLzbO/giphy.gif

I realize this guy isn't a representative of A&T or the MEAC for that matter but there's an easy way for them to prove these claims. It's been hashed out many times on this board but I still stand by my statement that when you voluntarily exclude yourself from the FCS postseason you lose your credibility to make claims like this.
well, the current model for fcs football playoffs has excluded financial gain or incentive and is tacitly unfair when it has teams to bid to essentially buy a home game regardless of merit.
If you (NCAA) wants hbcus to participate, they need to spell it playoff$. then we will be there.

Daytripper
August 27th, 2018, 06:47 PM
As much as I would like to agree, this is a load of crap. No matter how you slice it NDSU has that title.

cx500d
August 27th, 2018, 06:50 PM
well, the current model for fcs football playoffs has excluded financial gain or incentive and is tacitly unfair when it has teams to bid to essentially buy a home game regardless of merit.
If you (NCAA) wants hbcus to participate, they need to spell it playoff$. then we will be there.

Uh, it is a playoff... Yes the game may be a bid to decide home field advantage for the at large field, but the two teams are playing each other.

FargoBison
August 27th, 2018, 07:00 PM

The FCS playoffs are never going to be about profit, there isn't enough money created to go in that direction. The NCAA should push for more exposure and promotion but that is a topic for another thread.

I do wish more teams were seeded but the top 8 get seeded and if you aren't in that eight chances are you aren't good enough to win the title anyway.

citdog
August 27th, 2018, 07:14 PM
The aggies are not even the best FCS in North Carolina. See Elon....

UpstateBison
August 27th, 2018, 07:40 PM
The aggies are not even the best FCS in North Carolina. See Elon....

NC A&T is better than Elon. Elon played 3 good teams last year and lost all 3. Also, seeded teams don’t have to bid. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

citdog
August 27th, 2018, 07:42 PM
NC A&T is better than Elon. Elon played 3 good teams last year and lost all 3. Also, seeded teams don’t have to bid. Correct?

We'll never KNOW though will we? Meac got tired of getting beat by 5td's in the first round...

cx500d
August 27th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Correct

OhioHen
August 28th, 2018, 07:20 AM
If the author wants to tout A&T as "premier" they will have to step up and beat ECU more convincingly this Saturday than last year's JMU victory against the same "FBS" team.

Professor Chaos
August 28th, 2018, 07:27 AM
If the author wants to tout A&T as "premier" they will have to step up and beat ECU more convincingly this Saturday than last year's JMU victory against the same "FBS" team.
Nah he'll just leave that cherry on the tree. Just like he did with neglecting to mention a Kennesaw St team, who returns pretty much everyone, beating JSU at home in the playoffs last year by a larger margin than his "premier" program.

Professor
August 28th, 2018, 08:37 AM
We'll never KNOW though will we? Meac got tired of getting beat by 5td's in the first round...

Its called playing in the regular season . We have won last 3 and play again next year. But hey, playoffs lol

2015 A&T 14 Elon 7
2014 A&T 17 Elon 12
2013 A&T 23 Elon 10

bigchocolate
August 28th, 2018, 08:39 AM

Not true!!! There isn't a FCS team in all of football and I am including JMU and NDSU who can go into Greenville, NC this weekend and have as much separation between them and ECU as the Dukes were able to do this time last year!!! Who the #3ll do you think you are to attempt to impose those type of constraints on anyone!!! Whatever you trying to sell we done want any...A&T is not the best football team in FCS and we all know this but they are a very relevant FCS program. For a division of football that would be helped with an identity makeover, I would hope that you would embrace a university like NCAT. Take a deep breath and allow the Aggies to help promote the level of football those on this site truly love.

Milktruck74
August 28th, 2018, 08:58 AM
I already admitted I was wrong about A&T and I feel they are a solid team that could compete with most teams in FCS. However, My 3-8 Mocs beat a top 10 Samford team and played to OT with another top 10 Wofford team last season....no way would I hang my hat on those two games and call my Mocs “elite” last year. We have to consider the entire body of work, and the Mocs didn’t have a good body outside of those two games...NCAT had a good body of work last season, but it was against inferior competition (even the most rose colored glasses MEAC supporter has to admit that). I get the financial piece of the Celebration Bowl....I just wish there was a way to incorporate it into the playoffs so we can actually see how they do against quality competition more than once every few years.

WileECoyote06
August 28th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Nah he'll just leave that cherry on the tree. Just like he did with neglecting to mention a Kennesaw St team, who returns pretty much everyone, beating JSU at home in the playoffs last year by a larger margin than his "premier" program.

That same Kennesaw State team didn't convincingly beat a Gardner-Webb team at home that A&T dusted in Boiling Springs. If you're going to use football transitivity, then carry it all the way out. xdontknowx

OhioHen
August 28th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Not true!!! There isn't a FCS team in all of football and I am including JMU and NDSU who can go into Greenville, NC this weekend and have as much separation between them and ECU as the Dukes were able to do this time last year!!! Who the #3ll do you think you are to attempt to impose those type of constraints on anyone!!! Whatever you trying to sell we done want any...A&T is not the best football team in FCS and we all know this but they are a very relevant FCS program. For a division of football that would be helped with an identity makeover, I would hope that you would embrace a university like NCAT. Take a deep breath and allow the Aggies to help promote the level of football those on this site truly love.

A little bit sensitive, are we?

I fully expect the Aggies to put on a good showing this week and quite possibly come away from Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium with a record of 2-0. My post doesn't demean the quality of the product at A&T - it means that if the author of the online article wants to claim that A&T is a premier program, the team would need to put a serious @$$-whoopin' on the local team that may be improved compared to last year but would still struggle to top .500 in the CAA or MVFC.

And it is safe to say that the Blue & Gold Marching Machine will be the most entertaining band to grace the environs this year.

ASU33
August 28th, 2018, 09:44 AM
That same Kennesaw State team didn't convincingly beat a Gardner-Webb team at home that A&T dusted in Boiling Springs. If you're going to use football transitivity, then carry it all the way out. xdontknowx

The same Kennesaw State that we almost beat last year during our 0-5 start?

VandalBasher
August 28th, 2018, 10:10 AM
This article is meant to take advantage of the positive nature of a good win. It is harmless. Let them have their day in the sun. My guess is there will be a lot of wins coming throughout the year.

Professor
August 28th, 2018, 10:42 AM
This article is meant to take advantage of the positive nature of a good win. It is harmless. Let them have their day in the sun. My guess is there will be a lot of wins coming throughout the year.

Appreciate the logically thinking.

Professor Chaos
August 28th, 2018, 12:09 PM
Good point. But I'm not saying Kennesaw St is "the premier program in the FCS" because they beat Gardner-Webb like this guy is saying about A&T beating JSU.

VandalBasher
August 28th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Appreciate the logically thinking.

Me? I love Carolina. Wilmington Beach, Pisgah National Forrest, Charlotte and Raliegh, Camp Mackall and Pineland. Awesome.

OhioHen
August 28th, 2018, 01:14 PM
My guess is there will be a lot of wins coming throughout the year.

12 is not out of the question.

WileECoyote06
August 28th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Me? I love Carolina. Wilmington Beach, Pisgah National Forrest, Charlotte and Raliegh, Camp Mackall and Pineland. But Durham is my favorite. Awesome.

FYP

BadlandsGrizFan
August 28th, 2018, 01:57 PM
No. I want to play when it's 106 and 80% humidity. I know that we'll be ready for it.

How about 95 and smokey as **** in the Rockies?

Catamount87
August 28th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Best team in the FCS? Wow, that's some kind of declaration right there.

Shall we use playoff success as a measuring stick? Let's make it a minimum of 5 appearances too by current FCS teams.

National Championships:
1. NDSU - 6
2. YSU - 4
3. Montana - 2
3. James Madison - 2
3. Eastern Kentucky - 2

NC A&T - 0

Playoff Record and winning percentage:
1. NDSU - 28-2, 93.3%
2. YSU - 29-8, 78.4%
3. Sam Houston St - 15-9, 62.5%
4. Montana - 34-21, 61.8%
5. Delaware - 22-14, 61.1%

NC A&T - 1-5, 16.7%

I think that's enough said about best team in the FCS.

Professor
August 28th, 2018, 02:02 PM
I mean this is PRICELESS. Ya'll are really bothered

Lorne_Malvo
August 28th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Cant wait to see a huge fail in the "Celebration Bowl".
It will be hilarious around here.

POD Knows
August 28th, 2018, 02:50 PM
I mean this is PRICELESS. Ya'll are really botheredYou ever been on a street, waiting for a ride, and a drunk guy keeps walking up to you asking you for stuff and mumbling incoherently, yea, it is that kind of bothered.

ASU33
August 28th, 2018, 03:08 PM

Jealousy is a weak emotion you gotta overcome that!

Reign of Terrier
August 28th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Best team in the FCS? Wow, that's some kind of declaration right there.

Shall we use playoff success as a measuring stick? Let's make it a minimum of 5 appearances too by current FCS teams.

National Championships:
1. NDSU - 6
2. YSU - 4
3. Montana - 2
3. James Madison - 2
3. Eastern Kentucky - 2

NC A&T - 0

1. NDSU - 28-2, 93.3%
2. YSU - 29-8, 78.4%

NC A&T - 1-5, 16.7%

I think that's enough said about best team in the FCS.

Is there a database where one can find this? College football warehouse shut down and I'm interested in these obscure stats. I want to compare NDSU to other FCS historical powers because I think they're an order of magnitude difference.

Also, this thread is funny because it's indicative of the normal FCS discourse and why it's a trainwreck nowadays:
1) A&T is a good team, but there's still incomplete information as to how good they are
2) historically, MEAC teams don't do well in the playoffs or against "top tier" FCS competition
3) With the exception of the two years Jacksonville State advanced deep into the playoffs (5 wins) a few years back, the exact same can be said about the OVC
4) In recent memory (within a graduating class) A&T ate it pretty bad against Richmond in the playoffs
5) NDSU fans that hang out on message boards like to bash teams that don't play well in a way that isn't fair. It's harmless though. It's the nature of message board culture to be hella negative (and nothing's gonna break that) and that exasperated by their success.
6) Jacksonville State is still better than 90-95% of FCS football teams, or at least they are on average over the last five years or so.

Because of 1 and 6, there's good reason to be high on A&T (I didn't even mention their overall record in the last couple years), but because of 2,3, 4, there's also good reason to be skeptical. So naturally you'll have some chest beating on both sides, but because of 5, a dumpster fire is imminent

Big Dawg
August 28th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Lol the click bait worked...and got 7 pages worth of what I can only assume is intelligent discussion.

Look everybody knows NDSU is the best that FCS has to offer at the moment...annoying fans and all

Big Dawg
August 28th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Besides, y’all want the MEAC to participate in playoffs...but ignored a nice historical thread and documentary I posted about a MEAC team that went to the playoffs 6 years in row and made a pretty deep run in 1999. I wish that thread could get some attention and discussion from “FCS purists”

SMH

Panther88
August 28th, 2018, 05:47 PM

Historically, it sounds soooooooooooooooooo.... eerily familiar. But unfortunately, all is well and still somewhat thriving.

cx500d
August 28th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Besides, y’all want the MEAC to participate in playoffs...but ignored a nice historical thread and documentary I posted about a MEAC team that went to the playoffs 6 years in row and made a pretty deep run in 1999. I wish that thread could get some attention and discussion from “FCS purists”

SMH

I wish you would get back to sending teams to the playoffs 6 years in a row and making deep runs instead of talking about ancient history. Maybe one of the Montana State Fans will get on here and talk about their natty?

Southern Bison
August 28th, 2018, 08:14 PM
The aggies are not even the best FCS in North Carolina. See Elon....Holy ****! The prodigal son has returned!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big Dawg
August 28th, 2018, 11:21 PM
I wish you would get back to sending teams to the playoffs 6 years in a row and making deep runs instead of talking about ancient history. Maybe one of the Montana State Fans will get on here and talk about their natty?

Or...big or...it would be nice to have a discussion about one of the most prolific offense in I-AA history.

Especially on the 20th anniversary of that team and the 40th anniversary of the championship team. You guys say y’all love FCS, buuuuuut...only with certain programs

Scooter
August 28th, 2018, 11:22 PM
Congrats on the win last week.

Catamount87
August 29th, 2018, 09:12 AM
Is there a database where one can find this? College football warehouse shut down and I'm interested in these obscure stats. I want to compare NDSU to other FCS historical powers because I think they're an order of magnitude difference.

Also, this thread is funny because it's indicative of the normal FCS discourse and why it's a trainwreck nowadays:
1) A&T is a good team, but there's still incomplete information as to how good they are
2) historically, MEAC teams don't do well in the playoffs or against "top tier" FCS competition
3) With the exception of the two years Jacksonville State advanced deep into the playoffs (5 wins) a few years back, the exact same can be said about the OVC
4) In recent memory (within a graduating class) A&T ate it pretty bad against Richmond in the playoffs
5) NDSU fans that hang out on message boards like to bash teams that don't play well in a way that isn't fair. It's harmless though. It's the nature of message board culture to be hella negative (and nothing's gonna break that) and that exasperated by their success.
6) Jacksonville State is still better than 90-95% of FCS football teams, or at least they are on average over the last five years or so.

Because of 1 and 6, there's good reason to be high on A&T (I didn't even mention their overall record in the last couple years), but because of 2,3, 4, there's also good reason to be skeptical. So naturally you'll have some chest beating on both sides, but because of 5, a dumpster fire is imminent

I quickly pulled that info from a couple of sources and threw it into a excel spreadsheet. If I'd been more efficient I could have just used this page, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_Division_I_FCS_playoff_appearances_by _team.

Derby City Duke
August 29th, 2018, 09:17 AM

SMH

Started to watch it, but my unruly 10th graders showed up and demanded I teach class. I will watch it later today; the 1st 5 minutes looked good.

Professor Chaos
August 29th, 2018, 09:18 AM
I quickly pulled that info from a couple of sources and threw it into a excel spreadsheet. If I'd been more efficient I could have just used this page, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_Division_I_FCS_playoff_appearances_by _team.
Kind of interesting that only 14 current FCS teams have won a national title. Of that only 7 of them have won a title since the turn of the century.

3rd Coast Tiger
August 29th, 2018, 09:50 AM

Please chronicle your wait. Thanks

WileECoyote06
August 29th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Started to watch it, but my unruly 10th graders showed up and demanded I teach class. I will watch it later today; the 1st 5 minutes looked good.

Salute to people like you who remain in the classroom shaping the minds of our young people. Just wanted to say that.

Reign of Terrier
August 29th, 2018, 10:43 AM
Kind of interesting that only 14 current FCS teams have won a national title. Of that only 7 of them have won a title since the turn of the century.

Also crazy that the next best playoff win percentage to NDSU is .2 away

POD Knows
August 29th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Also crazy that the next best playoff win percentage to NDSU is .2 away

What??

1. NDSU - 28-2, 93.3%
2. YSU - 29-8, 78.4%

Reign of Terrier
August 29th, 2018, 12:30 PM
I rounded up, sue me.

.933-.784=.15, rounded up to .2

Lorne_Malvo
August 29th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Please chronicle your wait. Thanks

Day 1 : Bored and dont care already.

POD Knows
August 29th, 2018, 01:11 PM
I rounded up, sue me.

.933-.784=.15, rounded up to .2xlolx I actually kind of liked your rounding

DeltaDevil662
August 29th, 2018, 01:43 PM
I mean this is PRICELESS. Ya'll are really bothered

They've been bothered since the "lowly" HBCU scared of competing in their precious playoffs went and beat one of their favorites in a de facto home game and have come up with every excuse in the world not to give A&T credit

Oh the tears.

Reign of Terrier
August 29th, 2018, 01:50 PM
xlolx I actually kind of liked your rounding

At the FCS level, NDSU has the highest playoff win percentage than any team in College Football History. Including Bama.

POD Knows
August 29th, 2018, 01:55 PM
At the FCS level, NDSU has the highest playoff win percentage than any team in College Football History. Including Bama.That is because we get all home games, we cheat and pay off the officials, we are like the cartel.

Reign of Terrier
August 29th, 2018, 01:58 PM
That is because we get all home games, we cheat and pay off the officials, we are like the cartel.

nah, if it was like that, you'd have a better D2 win %. I know you're joking, but that's the best rebuttal to that dip**** argument. There's something about D1 and the confluence of other factors that NDSU has capitalized on and that's been beaten like a dead horse on this board before (better area to recruit, home field, virtuous cycle, etc)

WileECoyote06
August 29th, 2018, 01:58 PM
That is because we get all home games, we cheat and pay off the officials, we are like the cartel.

You couldn't do that in southern heat. Or in a state with an NFL or P5 team. Or in a pro stadium outside of Texas. Or with a Fox.

Bison56
August 29th, 2018, 02:00 PM
They've been bothered since the "lowly" HBCU scared of competing in their precious playoffs went and beat one of their favorites in a de facto home game and have come up with every excuse in the world not to give A&T credit

Oh the tears.

Why are you so angry?

POD Knows
August 29th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Why are you so angry?Have you seen their football team play?

Bison56
August 29th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Have you seen their football team play?

It wasn't very pretty, but they played hard.

POD Knows
August 29th, 2018, 02:09 PM
It wasn't very pretty, but they played hard.God I hope MVSU gives UND a scare. If they beat UND, I will PM this Delta Devil guy and set up a bar tab for him and his buddies up to an amount to be determined. Maybe we should start a GoFundMe site to start a bar tap to cover a party in Itta Bena if MVSU beats UND.

cx500d
August 29th, 2018, 03:06 PM
God I hope MVSU gives UND a scare. If they beat UND, I will PM this Delta Devil guy and set up a bar tab for him and his buddies up to an amount to be determined. Maybe we should start a GoFundMe site to start a bar tap to cover a party in Itta Bena if MVSU beats UND.
I’ll chip in

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 29th, 2018, 04:37 PM
I’ll chip in

I'll chip in!

uni88
August 29th, 2018, 06:16 PM
That is because we get all home games, we cheat, we pay off the officials and we have sold our souls to Satan, we are like the cartel.

FYP :D

TheKingpin28
August 29th, 2018, 06:29 PM
God I hope MVSU gives UND a scare. If they beat UND, I will PM this Delta Devil guy and set up a bar tab for him and his buddies up to an amount to be determined. Maybe we should start a GoFundMe site to start a bar tap to cover a party in Itta Bena if MVSU beats UND.

I got some tenjamins lined up for this.

Da Bison
August 29th, 2018, 06:37 PM
I'll chip in!I'm in too!

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk