PDA

View Full Version : Coaching changes at UNH

UNHWILDCATS05
March 14th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Coaching Changes (http://www.unhwildcats.com/index.cfm?id=CA1D6500-9C14-9F72-F17E60B7B6771786&pid=5237BEF1-B0CF-AF38-6DA4F3390B8E8B55&archive=0)

UNH 40
March 15th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Great move here. Coach Devine is a great coach has worked along side of Chip Kelly for many years. Also the addition of Perry is huge for UNH. He had been with UNH for some time about 8 years ago, and I believe he was the originator of the UNH spread offense, of course Chip Kelly really allaborated on it. I am sure that having a former OC like Perry will really help ease coach Devine into his new role. Great additions for Coach Mac, his staff and the players. I think this gives them a great opportunity to continue their success.xthumbsupx

Coyote2
March 17th, 2007, 03:44 AM
UNH 40....Perry was not there when they went to the "spread". He is an "I" Guy, just look at his Dartmouth Teams. Always had a FB. Not Sure why he came back. Maybe Hofstra is not that fun.... (Coach Spencer left for Umass, too). Any rate hopefully Devine/Santos can bring him up to speed with the Most Exciting Off. in FCS>>>> Great Hire In Devine !!!

UNH SUPERFAN
March 17th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Even though the words from everyone are that the offense will not change much I bet we'll see a more conservative approach, especially in the red zone. I think sometimes in the last 3-4 seasons we have tried to get too fancy, too cute for our own good. UNH have as good a linemen as anyone and a core of very good backs. We should be able to pound the ball for yardage when the situation calls for it. At least that is what this fan hopes they do!!

UNH_BLUE
March 19th, 2007, 07:29 AM
UNH will host a "Pro Day" tomorow for David Ball, Aaron Brown, Tucker Peterson and Corey Graham. Sean McDonnell said 15 NFL teams have contacted his office but he's not sure how many will show up.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=UNH+Notebook%3a+Miami+forwar d+ready+for+homecoming&articleId=2814cffd-1d23-4e52-8bec-200412e65947

MplsBison
March 19th, 2007, 09:58 AM
UNH should definitely give the fullback sets a try.

Nothing better than cramming it down a defense's throat for 6-8 yards.

rcny46
March 19th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Even though the words from everyone are that the offense will not change much I bet we'll see a more conservative approach, especially in the red zone. I think sometimes in the last 3-4 seasons we have tried to get too fancy, too cute for our own good. UNH have as good a linemen as anyone and a core of very good backs. We should be able to pound the ball for yardage when the situation calls for it. At least that is what this fan hopes they do!!

This fan hopes they do too.I agree with you 100%.