PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Princeton Schedule and Analysis

bonarae
July 9th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Here is Princeton's 2018 schedule and my analysis. But are they prepared enough to challenge Yale and Columbia for the Ivy title this year?

Butler Bulldogs - September 15 - Butler ain't San Diego. WIN
Monmouth Hawks - September 22 - First-ever football meeting for the two NJ schools, the only FCS ones in the state sponsoring football at present. Monmouth can be tough... TOSS-UP or a WIN (close fight)
Columbia Lions - September 28 - Columbia is climbing up the Ivy ladder... TOSS-UP or a LOSS (given the recent results of this series)
Lehigh Mountain Hawks - October 6 - well... Lehigh is like the PL version of Harvard. TOSS-UP or a WIN
Brown Bears - October 13 - WIN
Harvard Crimson - October 20 - WIN
Cornell Big Red - October 27 - Cornell, despite my shortcomings on my opinion of them in the other Ivy analysis threads, is also on the way up. TOSS-UP or a WIN
Dartmouth Big Green - November 3 - Dartmouth is tough to call. WIN or a TOSS-UP
Yale Bulldogs - November 10 - this can be the game that will decide the Ivy title for 2018. TOSS-UP or a WIN
Penn Quackers - November 17 - WIN

Final predicted standings: (if toss-ups hold) 9-1, 6-1 Ivy League

Go Green
July 9th, 2018, 07:10 AM
Out of curiosity, what are the differences between "TOSS-UP," "TOSS-UP or a WIN," "TOSS-UP or a LOSS," and (for good measure) "TOSS-UP or a WIN or a LOSS"?

RichH2
July 9th, 2018, 07:42 AM
Thanks bonarae. Tigers present scary talent pretty much everywhere. Need a QB. I expect they will have alternate between dominant Ws and WTF games a lot this upcoming season.
Apt thumbnail of Lehigh going into this season. They remind me of Schrodinger's box .xdrunkyx

Lehigh'98
July 9th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Out of curiosity, what are the differences between "TOSS-UP," "TOSS-UP or a WIN," "TOSS-UP or a LOSS," and (for good measure) "TOSS-UP or a WIN or a LOSS"?

One is either a loss or a win and the other is either a win or a loss. Bold predictions.

RichH2
July 9th, 2018, 05:33 PM
One is either a loss or a win and the other is either a win or a loss. Bold predictions.

Well said.xthumbsupx xlmaox

Go...gate
July 9th, 2018, 11:56 PM
I see the Tigers 6-4, 4-3 Ivy.