PDA

View Full Version : Former Delaware TE Ben Patrick has spot on NFL.com

Zoo
March 9th, 2007, 06:51 PM
This is awesome, where do you think he'll be drafted?

GannonFan
March 9th, 2007, 08:50 PM
The way things are going he'll probably go the first day right now - some are saying he'll be the second TE off the board after Olson from Miami. The recent press on Patrick only serves to reinforce some of that.

smallcollegefbfan
March 10th, 2007, 10:00 AM
The way things are going he'll probably go the first day right now - some are saying he'll be the second TE off the board after Olson from Miami. The recent press on Patrick only serves to reinforce some of that.

I don't see him going ahead of Zach Miller of Arizona State. What media outlet has him going 2nd? That would put him late 1st-early 2nd round. From what most legit media and insiders are saying he will be the 3rd or 4th TE off the board. That would put him late 2nd-late 3rd round.

I would love to see him go ahead of Miller, though.

Patrick is a heck of a player who I think will play as a rookie.

SunCoastBlueHen
March 12th, 2007, 08:55 AM
On various scouting web sites, I have seen Big Ben as high as the #3 TE in the draft and as low as #10. It is hard to tell where he will be drafted, but it would be nice if he became a first day selection. xthumbsupx

YoUDeeMan
March 13th, 2007, 12:37 PM
In addition to being a good player, he is a really solid person who is very approachable.

Ben Patrick was at UD's spring practice yesterday and he joked around with some of us who were watching practice. He never mentioned his draft status and instead focused on UD football as he chatted and threw balls with the current players on the sidelines. He is a positive person who doesn't seem have a bad thing to say about anyone.

No inflated ego either - just another guy. xthumbsupx

I hope he does well wherever he ends up.

BEAR
March 13th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Excellent! xthumbsupx