PDA

View Full Version : athlon-sports-preseason-fcs-top-25-2018

UNHWildcat18
June 5th, 2018, 12:55 PM
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/athlon-sports-preseason-fcs-top-25-2018

centennial
June 5th, 2018, 01:02 PM
UNH. Lmao. Barely squeezed into the playoffs and 3rd? All over bad ratings.

PaladinFan
June 5th, 2018, 01:15 PM
No kidding. This needs to be summarily ignored.

Having Elon as a top 10 team and not having Furman anywhere on the list (including "others to watch") is journalistic malpractice and indicates just how little understanding there is of the FCS landscape.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 5th, 2018, 01:17 PM
The article started great. First 3 words were very powerful. They probably should have refreshed the Griz part since Gresch is gone.

VandalBasher
June 5th, 2018, 01:21 PM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400944827

I am certain #23 are relieved they won't be coming back to the Kibbie Dome this year. How they are ranked ahead is beyond me after a 28-6 drubbing. http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400944827

If this is the prediction, the Vandals will be somewhere between 5-6 and 7-4. But, I don't see us losing to MSU. We don't play Sac. St, Weber St. or NAU this season.

Go Lehigh TU owl
June 5th, 2018, 01:46 PM
No PL teams and deservedly so!

The Yo Show
June 5th, 2018, 01:52 PM
The article started great. First 3 words were very powerful. They probably should have refreshed the Griz part since Gresch is gone.

I noticed that too! Great point. Could use more name-dropping by these types of news organizations build the brand!

BEAR
June 5th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Wait so the transitive property is what this top 25 is based on? xlolx So UCA was #3, got dicked over by their coach the week of the playoffs, was beaten by UNH, so they take their spot? Interesting. xlolx

Thumper 76
June 5th, 2018, 01:58 PM
SDSU at 4 is........very wrong. Good lord. Mid teens at best until proven otherwise please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNHWildcat18
June 5th, 2018, 02:06 PM
UNH. Lmao. Barely squeezed into the playoffs and 3rd? All over bad ratings.

We made it to quarters last year with a squad that was mostly sophomores, and juniors. 18 returning starters. How many teams would you put ahead of them? Yes I get that we didn't show up vs SDSU as SDSU didn't show up for JMU. But really enlighten all of us with your knowledge of who the top 10 should be based off all of the factors.

Also I agree I'm not sold on a number 3 slot but putting us way in the back or not in the top 25 would be nuts

GreenGlasses
June 5th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Not gonna name names but some of these rakings are based on name recognition alone and nothing else.

Redbird 4th & short
June 5th, 2018, 04:03 PM
We made it to quarters last year with a squad that was mostly sophomores, and juniors. 18 returning starters. How many teams would you put ahead of them? Yes I get that we didn't show up vs SDSU as SDSU didn't show up for JMU. But really enlighten all of us with your knowledge of who the top 10 should be based off all of the factors.

Also I agree I'm not sold on a number 3 slot but putting us way in the back or not in the top 25 would be nuts

doesn't have to be 3 or outside the top 20 ... it can be a bunch of spots in between. If it's true you have 18 starters returning, I can see close to top 10 to start season.

But as I've pointed out once before .. UNH was in no way a quarterfinal team in 2017 .. be very thankful for your good fortune last season. You got a bid 3 other teams deserved before you (Delaware, EWU, Montana). Then you drew the 2nd weakest team in field (ranked somewhere between 40 and 50) and barely beat them at home with their star QB out. You did beat UCA ... except they were by most accounts going thru the motions with their head coach having one foot out the door. Then you got destroyed by SDSU ... so 2 of 3 playoff games were bad games.

This just is not a quarterfinalist resume in any way shape or form .. and now all the subjective polls will treat UNH like they were deserving of it last season. Think about all the playoff appearances and how many first round pasties UNH has drawn over the years .. Patriot, NEC, and the like .. guaranteed playoff bids at 7-4 and near-guaranteed 1st round wins must be nice .. sure helps pad the playoff resume.

Welcome to Marty's UNH .. where 7-4 is a playoff lock !!!

TheKingpin28
June 5th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Oh this is terribad

JSUSoutherner
June 5th, 2018, 04:49 PM
EWU at 6? Wut...

katss07
June 5th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Luckily, this list doesn’t matter.

WestCoastAggie
June 5th, 2018, 05:40 PM
My question is how will AGS rank A&T this year? Our OOC schedule was definitely upgraded.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 5th, 2018, 05:51 PM
My question is how will AGS rank A&T this year? Our OOC schedule was definitely upgraded.

Like everyone else that upgrades, and does well, you will rise. You will not rise if you do not I would assume.

I've watched it internally every week for about 8 yrs. now and you can trust me on that one.

JacksFan40
June 5th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Didn’t we beat UNH 56-14? I don’t care that we had Goedert and Weineke, that game was never even remotely challenging. Kind of like the next round against JMU but now we were UNH.

JacksFan40
June 5th, 2018, 05:54 PM
SDSU at 4 is........very wrong. Good lord. Mid teens at best until proven otherwise please.

Even without Goedert and Weineke, SDSU is still top 10 easily in my opinion. Still better than most other teams.

Model Citizen
June 5th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Unless South Dakota lost its entire team, they belong in the top-25.

Thumper 76
June 5th, 2018, 06:05 PM

Streveler graduated, so basically yes.

Thumper 76
June 5th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Even without Goedert and Weineke, SDSU is still top 10 easily in my opinion. Still better than most other teams.

And Onesorge. I am a believer that our offense won’t be falling off a cliff but we will need the defense to show up in a much bigger way than last year.

Go...gate
June 5th, 2018, 06:26 PM
No PL teams and deservedly so!

Reputation points on that post. Hoping the PL members all have improved seasons in and outside the conference.

Go Lehigh TU owl
June 5th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Reputation points on that post. Hoping the PL members all have improved seasons in and outside the conference.

Year 6 of the scholarship era and not a single team in the preseason Top 25. That's an absolute failure! Not a single PL poster 6 years ago would have imagined that imo...

This is not an "isolated" deal either. I don't see a PL team making it into the AGS, STAT's or Coaches Poll.

Gangtackle11
June 5th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Villanova is not deserving of 11. They may work their way towards that ranking with a healthy offense back, but no way this 5-6 team starts there. 21 maybe, 11 no.

KPSUL
June 5th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Didn’t we beat UNH 56-14? I don’t care that we had Goedert and Weineke, that game was never even remotely challenging. Kind of like the next round against JMU but now we were UNH.
Other than a handful of hardcore Jacks fans who travelled to Virginia, I'm probably the only person on the planet that attended both those games. So no, you were not "like" UNH in the UNH @ SDSU game, you were even worse! I never expect to see 10 interceptions thrown by one team in a game ever again.

KPSUL
June 5th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Wait so the transitive property is what this top 25 is based on? xlolx So UCA was #3, got dicked over by their coach the week of the playoffs, was beaten by UNH, so they take their spot? Interesting. xlolx

Nope, there's more to it than that laughing bear. Turns out UCA was over-rated last season, and I'd say at #3, so is UNH pre-season 2018. It must be something about the #3 ranking. The coach dicked us over argument is getting tiresome.

DFW HOYA
June 5th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Year 6 of the scholarship era and not a single team in the preseason Top 25. That's an absolute failure! Not a single PL poster 6 years ago would have imagined that imo... This is not an "isolated" deal either. I don't see a PL team making it into the AGS, STAT's or Coaches Poll.

The inconvenient truth: the players aren't significantly better in the scholarship era, they're just getting tuition from a different line item in the budget.

Iridebikes
June 5th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Maybe a bit high but not much. More seniority coming back on both sides then we've had in years.
EWU at 6? Wut...

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe a bit high but not much. More seniority coming back on both sides then we've had in years.
EWU at 6? Wut...

Thumper 76
June 5th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Other than a handful of hardcore Jacks fans who travelled to Virginia, I'm probably the only person on the planet that attended both those games. So no, you were not "like" UNH in the UNH @ SDSU game, you were even worse! I never expect to see 10 interceptions thrown by one team in a game ever again.

Hmmmm. 56-14 SDSU vs UNH and UNH had 2 turnovers. 51-16 JMU vs SDSU and SDSU had 10 turnovers. Seems like turnovers were the reason SDSU got walloped while UNH just got their asses handed to them straight up. If you just looked at the results of those two games it’s easier to predict a closer game where SDSU doesn’t have had many INTS as they had the entire season combined vs JMU, while UNH just got dominated to a much higher extent with SDSU putting up 56 without the aid of 10 turnovers. We may have performed worse compared to our talent, but if anything SDSU vs JMU certainly wasn’t worse than UNH vs SDSU.

Schism55
June 5th, 2018, 09:49 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Agree with returning talent, getting that NT back is huge.
I'm more concerned if your head coach is any good?

Mike296
June 5th, 2018, 10:54 PM
EWU at 6? Wut...

You guys have no business being at 8 ffs.

BisonFan02
June 5th, 2018, 11:17 PM

They did.

JSUSoutherner
June 5th, 2018, 11:52 PM
You guys have no business being at 8 ffs.

That's no way to talk your OVC daddy.

Didn't you guys get your first D1 win or something like that last year? :D

Was it tho?

BomberHarris
June 6th, 2018, 05:46 AM
I love the people hating on UNH's win at UCA, uh, you guys do remember that UNH won that game despite their backup QB playing the entire 2nd half right? UCA's kids phoned it in that day? Sure looked like they were playing their guts out to me.

#3 is probably a bit too strong, but did this become an entire forum of Delaware fans? Yeesh.

TheKingpin28
June 6th, 2018, 06:10 AM
I love the people hating on UNH's win at UCA, uh, you guys do remember that UNH won that game despite their backup QB playing the entire 2nd half right? UCA's kids phoned it in that day? Sure looked like they were playing their guts out to me.

#3 is probably a bit too strong, but did this become an entire forum of Delaware fans? Yeesh.Completely setting aside that the coach bailed on them before the game and was already out the door, then sure good for you, but you also almost lost to a 3rd string QB at ccsu.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

OhioHen
June 6th, 2018, 06:34 AM
xlolx Maybe I'll take the lazy approach and make this my preseason poll. xsmhx

UNHWildcat18
June 6th, 2018, 07:24 AM
doesn't have to be 3 or outside the top 20 ... it can be a bunch of spots in between. If it's true you have 18 starters returning, I can see close to top 10 to start season.

But as I've pointed out once before .. UNH was in no way a quarterfinal team in 2017 .. be very thankful for your good fortune last season. You got a bid 3 other teams deserved before you (Delaware, EWU, Montana). Then you drew the 2nd weakest team in field (ranked somewhere between 40 and 50) and barely beat them at home with their star QB out. You did beat UCA ... except they were by most accounts going thru the motions with their head coach having one foot out the door. Then you got destroyed by SDSU ... so 2 of 3 playoff games were bad games.

This just is not a quarterfinalist resume in any way shape or form .. and now all the subjective polls will treat UNH like they were deserving of it last season. Think about all the playoff appearances and how many first round pasties UNH has drawn over the years .. Patriot, NEC, and the like .. guaranteed playoff bids at 7-4 and near-guaranteed 1st round wins must be nice .. sure helps pad the playoff resume.

Welcome to Marty's UNH .. where 7-4 is a playoff lock !!!

How many times are you going to make this clown ****ing argument. We are restricted by the NCAA regional rules, with who we have to play in the first round, not our fault. We also host over most PL/NEC teams due to better facilities and lights, again not our fault. Even so that's a first round game which yes has been easier than some other first round team wins. please tell me which teams in the playoffs deserved to be in the final 8 over UNH?

You keep making excuses, and saying bad games for every game. CCSU bottom line we won, UCA southland champs un-defeated in conference play, excuse is their coach was half way out the door, guess what we beat them with a back up QB that played the entirety of the second half. bottom line we won. SDSU yup got handled like children. Let me ask you this was SDSU not a semifinal team last year because they got destroyed 56-10 by JMU?

Oh so Montana EWU Delaware should have gotten in over UNH? NAU got a nod over EWU for some reason who knows why, NAU really showed how great the big sky is and apparently deserved 4-5 bids according to you. What about monmouth? or nicholls who beat no one good in the southland or ooc? strictly in due to 9 wins. Only argument you have is UD

Hey though at least you agree with UNH being a potentially top 10 team due to the amount of returning starters.

UNHWildcat18
June 6th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Completely setting aside that the coach bailed on them before the game and was already out the door, then sure good for you, but you also almost lost to a 3rd string QB at ccsu.

How can you even make a statement like that? You hear rumblings from disgruntled fans, coaches were there, plays were being called, their coach was vocal and into the game, such a garbage argument. 2nd string QB* game wasn't ever a threat to being lost. regardless of peoples opinions of how hard they played and how bad we played.

UNHWildcat18
June 6th, 2018, 07:33 AM
Luckily, this list doesn’t matter.

^^^^^^^^^^^ just putting out Craig's opinion for people to see was all.

Gangtackle11
June 6th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Nova hasn’t seen UNH in a few seasons. Looking forward to playing them the next 2 seasons. Quality program with strong national reputation despite the usual nay sayers here. xpeacex

Bisonator
June 6th, 2018, 08:06 AM
So the only real question this year is who wants the next beating in Frisco?xcoffeex

UNHWildcat18
June 6th, 2018, 08:09 AM
So the only real question this year is who wants the next beating in Frisco?xcoffeex

every team is letting out a low chuckle.... that turns into a sob xbawlingx

Iridebikes
June 6th, 2018, 08:13 AM
Agree with returning talent, getting that NT back is huge.
I'm more concerned if your head coach is any good?
That's a fair thing to wonder about. This will only be his second year and he had a new coaching staff at just about every position last year including a new OC only a few weeks before the season started. With all that we lost four games to Texas Tech, NDSU, Weber and Southern Utah, all very good teams. I'm optimistic that he's going to be a good coach and continue to develop the program.

BEAR
June 6th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Hey I give UNH credit for taking what was given them. They played their @sses off. Watching their game the previous week I saw nothing but a battle for our team. I even spoke to a few UNH fans that travelled to UCA and was respectful about their team. I was impressed with their knowledge of our plays. Credit to their opponent scouting abilitites. But I also think after speaking to the players that watching a coach interview for another job the week of the game was disturbing to them.

But that was last season. UCA will have to prove itself again with only 12 seniors and a load of freshman. Head coach Nathan Brown has recruited where we need holes filled and watching some of the early practices we should be in contention for a top 25 early. Our away schedule is tough for such a young team but I'm sure they will do their best.

Go Bears!

Yote 53
June 6th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Streveler graduated, so basically yes.

LOL. No. Just no. So many people are going to be eating crow this season. Yotes will be better than last year and will contend in the MVFC. It's fine with me if publications under rate USD, we haven't really done anything consistently to warrant a high ranking based on name alone. Just have to prove it on the field.

I would actually be more comfortable and confident about the upcoming season if I were a USD fan than an SDSU fan. USD loses an all-time great QB but the heir to the position has already demonstrated he can play, and play really well, coming in and winning two conference games last season. Physical maturity and upgrades in nearly every other position across the board, added depth, I feel really good about this team. The Jacks lost a ton from last year and it's going to be difficult to replace the losses. Lot more question marks at SDSU.

JSUSoutherner
June 6th, 2018, 11:16 AM
LOL. No. Just no. So many people are going to be eating crow this season. Yotes will be better than last year and will contend in the MVFC.

Has USD spent copious amounts of time pissed off in the weight room too?

UNHWildcat18
June 6th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Has USD spent copious amounts of time pissed off in the weight room too?

ugh my soul(if I had one) actually hurts from the burn UND is still getting over that.

clenz
June 6th, 2018, 11:29 AM
LOL. No. Just no. So many people are going to be eating crow this season. Yotes will be better than last year and will contend in the MVFC. It's fine with me if publications under rate USD, we haven't really done anything consistently to warrant a high ranking based on name alone. Just have to prove it on the field.

I would actually be more comfortable and confident about the upcoming season if I were a USD fan than an SDSU fan. USD loses an all-time great QB but the heir to the position has already demonstrated he can play, and play really well, coming in and winning two conference games last season. Physical maturity and upgrades in nearly every other position across the board, added depth, I feel really good about this team. The Jacks lost a ton from last year and it's going to be difficult to replace the losses. Lot more question marks at SDSU.

USD literally lost 90%+ of their offense with Streveler graduating. There was no threat on their offense outside of him. He was that good

Yote 53
June 6th, 2018, 11:52 AM
USD literally lost 90%+ of their offense with Streveler graduating. There was no threat on their offense outside of him. He was that good

Streveler was a huge part of the USD offense. Thing is, I've seen Simmons play and he's good. Came in and led USD to a 42-0 win over SIU. I'm not worried about replacing Streveler. But you all can keep on thinking the Coyotes lost the entire team and won't be any good. That's fine by me.

TheKingpin28
June 6th, 2018, 11:54 AM

I would actually be more comfortable and confident about the upcoming season if I were a USD fan than an SDSU fan. USD loses an all-time great QB but the heir to the position has already demonstrated he can play, and play really well, coming in and winning two conference games last season. Physical maturity and upgrades in nearly every other position across the board, added depth, I feel really good about this team. The Jacks lost a ton from last year and it's going to be difficult to replace the losses. Lot more question marks at SDSU.Cocaine is a hell of a drug

CenMEBlackBearFan
June 6th, 2018, 12:09 PM
I am psyched by UNH being rated #3 as we get to host you guys after losing by a missed xtra pt at your place last year. Gotta believe our coaching staff has this article pinned to the bulletin board and cannot think of anymore incentive as though there wasn't enough already to start the season.

BisonFan02
June 6th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Mini-Tebow should have won the Payton last year, and the Yotes are a fraction of a team without him.

Thumper 76
June 6th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Streveler was a huge part of the USD offense. Thing is, I've seen Simmons play and he's good. Came in and led USD to a 42-0 win over SIU. I'm not worried about replacing Streveler. But you all can keep on thinking the Coyotes lost the entire team and won't be any good. That's fine by me.
Can’t think of any other quarterbacks who’ve looked good vs SIU.

TheKingpin28
June 6th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Can’t think of any other quarterbacks who’ve looked good vs SIU.

Let him keep going, I am enjoying this.

Yotes21
June 6th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Simmons is not Streveler by any means, but should be decent. I believe the WR corps and more importantly the OLine will be much improved this season, which hopefully will help the running game. The biggest upgrade has been building depth on the OL and DL which was a big problem. I could care less where USD is ranked in a pre-season poll which means nothing, hopefully other teams look past USD as much as you guys.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 6th, 2018, 04:38 PM

xeyebrowx

USD will not make the playoffs.

KPSUL
June 6th, 2018, 05:59 PM

Pretty much the only pre-season prediction I'd be willing to bet on.

KPSUL
June 6th, 2018, 06:05 PM
I am psyched by UNH being rated #3 as we get to host you guys after losing by a missed xtra pt at your place last year. Gotta believe our coaching staff has this article pinned to the bulletin board and cannot think of anymore incentive as though there wasn't enough already to start the season.

Almost always a good one! Maine does have the home field advantage but playing the first game of the season should favor UNH - we have more returning from 2017. Plenty of motivation for both teams, I wouldn't be worried about what gets pinned to bulletin boards.

ElCid
June 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Well...while this is a new year and any poll is not a total reflection of last years final results, it seems to have a couple head scratchers. Trying to balance player losses, potential gains, coaching turmoil, injuries, schedule impacts/timing, and who knows what else, might have a few head scratchers. But this poll is hurting my scalp.

BisonFan02
June 6th, 2018, 10:16 PM
NDSU is a QB injury away from being very vulnerable....if Stick stays upright all year.....yeah....good luck.

Nickels
June 7th, 2018, 12:46 AM
NDSU is a QB injury away from being very vulnerable....if Stick stays upright all year.....yeah....good luck.
All sticks fall eventually.

Bisonoline
June 7th, 2018, 01:09 AM

Very true. Plus I just dont know if we have somebody who can step in and be effective.

katss07
June 7th, 2018, 01:39 AM
Very true. Plus I just dont know if we have somebody who can step in and be effective.
Oh shut up your North Dakota State of course you do.

TheKingpin28
June 7th, 2018, 06:03 AM
Oh shut up your North Dakota State of course you do.This is the first year in awhile where it is actually true. 2 rFR this year going into camp with one having the slightly better arm and the other being slightly better at running. We will know more by Mid-August but if Stick goes down, it becomes an open field real quick.

POD Knows
June 7th, 2018, 07:15 AM
NDSU is a QB injury away from being very vulnerable....if Stick stays upright all year.....yeah....good luck.Yea, NDSU would be in heap deep trouble if Stick goes down. Two RS Frosh as backups and neither one looks that impressive to date. Might have to go with Hendricks if Stick goes down, who knows.

Bisonator
June 7th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Yea, NDSU would be in heap deep trouble if Stick goes down. Two RS Frosh as backups and neither one looks that impressive to date. Might have to go with Hendricks if Stick goes down, who knows.
People were worried when Carson went down too. I wouldn't like to see Easton get hurt but Coach Hedberg does a great job with these guys and as long as Coach Mess doesn't try too much for them too early they could shine. Remember Easton was a RFr that did pretty good not long ago. Will be interesting to see who grabs that #2 spot in camp.

dewey
June 7th, 2018, 10:25 AM
People were worried when Carson went down too. I wouldn't like to see Easton get hurt but Coach Hedberg does a great job with these guys and as long as Coach Mess doesn't try too much for them too early they could shine. Remember Easton was a RFr that did pretty good not long ago. Will be interesting to see who grabs that #2 spot in camp.

Great point Bisonator. While the backups would not be nearly as good as Stick I think the Bison would simplify the game plan and place more emphasis on the running game like they did with Stick in 2015.

The defense is loaded again this year.

Dewey

JSUSoutherner
June 7th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Oh shut up your North Dakota State of course you do.

You're*

BisonFan02
June 7th, 2018, 03:50 PM

I had ALOT more faith in Stick than the guys we have now. Our resident scout "small" can attest to that when I gave him Sticks name before Wentz's senior season.

NDSU will have a QB problem after this year (unless we have an incoming freshman coming in)

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
June 7th, 2018, 04:04 PM
I had ALOT more faith in Stick than the guys we have now. Our resident scout "small" can attest to that when I gave him Sticks name before Wentz's senior season.

NDSU will have a QB problem after this year (unless we have an incoming freshman coming in)

Not a Trey Lance fan?? Or is that what you were questioning/ referring too

This years battle for the backup will be fairly interesting, however, Next years battle for the starter will reallllly be interesting.

Schism55
June 7th, 2018, 04:19 PM

This years battle for the backup will be fairly interesting, however, Next years battle for the starter will reallllly be interesting.
<--- This guy is. That kid has the potential to be phenomenal.

POD Knows
June 7th, 2018, 04:45 PM
People were worried when Carson went down too. I wouldn't like to see Easton get hurt but Coach Hedberg does a great job with these guys and as long as Coach Mess doesn't try too much for them too early they could shine. Remember Easton was a RFr that did pretty good not long ago. Will be interesting to see who grabs that #2 spot in camp.Good point, I just thought they looked a little weak at the spring game but who knows. Both have good size and I am sure the team is good enough to carry them if need be.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 7th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Good point, I just thought they looked a little weak at the spring game but who knows. Both have good size and I am sure the team is good enough to carry them if need be.

Trey Lance will beat both the guys for the starter next year.

Bisonator
June 7th, 2018, 05:49 PM
I don't know how anybody can say what we have unless they've watched practice. The "spring game" isn't even a glorified scrimmage anymore.

TheKingpin28
June 7th, 2018, 06:11 PM

nvm. Already discussed.

NoVABison
June 7th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Trey Lance will beat both the guys for the starter next year.

From what I understand, Trey Lance has "IT" when it comes to leadership ability... his skills are supposedly off the chart. As for his athletic abilities, we will know after he gets a couple of starts under his belt... but I am really excited about his potential. Randy Hedberg seems to do a great job of getting these young QBs ready.

IBleedYellow
June 7th, 2018, 06:47 PM
So what y'all are telling me is we reloaded at QB again?

I'm sure the rest of the FCS is happy to hear that.

Or the fact our first verbal commitment was a kid that had offers from P5 programs and choose to come to NDSU instead. Feels good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ST_Lawson
June 7th, 2018, 07:07 PM
With the RBs NDSU has, I feel like they could go completely without a QB, put 2-3 RBs in the back like a wildcat, and just change up who they direct snap it to every play. Who needs to throw when you've got those horses?

BisonFan02
June 7th, 2018, 07:34 PM

That's what I'm questioning and referring to......wait and see, but he wouldn't (and shouldnt) be an answer this season.

Go Lehigh TU owl
June 7th, 2018, 08:46 PM
With the RBs NDSU has, I feel like they could go completely without a QB, put 2-3 RBs in the back like a wildcat, and just change up who they direct snap it to every play. Who needs to throw when you've got those horses?

Don't give them any ideas...lol

BisonFan02
June 7th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Don't give them any ideas...lol

Not a new idea....its been and being done. xlolx

No wildcat though....they keep a QB out there to keep ya honest.

Derby City Duke
June 16th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Yea, NDSU would be in heap deep trouble if Stick goes down. Two RS Frosh as backups and neither one looks that impressive to date. Might have to go with Hendricks if Stick goes down, who knows.

This is an area the new redshirt rules will benefit NDSU. Klieman can feed both rFr snaps over the season to get them acclimated to the college game; that way they might buy some time if it's not a season-ender for Stick. All he really needs to do is hand off to any of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse...

Derby City Duke
June 16th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Would call JMU a small reach at #2. In all honesty I'm not sure who to put there in the Dukes' place but they've got so many critical guys to replace. What hope it plays out as is the #2, 3, 6, or 7 seed come playoff time.

My objective opinion is they should be #4-6 here.

TheKingpin28
June 16th, 2018, 09:34 PM
This is an area the new redshirt rules will benefit NDSU. Klieman can feed both rFr snaps over the season to get them acclimated to the college game; that way they might buy some time if it's not a season-ender for Stick. All he really needs to do is hand off to any of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse...

This will be huge for Trey Lance. Both of our back-ups used their Redshirts last year so it will only benefit him, but we will get a good idea whether or not Trey will be QBing the Bison offense for a potential of 4 years or if one of the other two will be able to hold him off.

dewey
June 16th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Would call JMU a small reach at #2. In all honesty I'm not sure who to put there in the Dukes' place but they've got so many critical guys to replace. What hope it plays out as is the #2, 3, 6, or 7 seed come playoff time.

My objective opinion is they should be #4-6 here.

If NDSU is #1 and JMU were to be in the 4 to 5 range who would you put ahead of the Dukes? Just curious about your opinion.

Dewey

Derby City Duke
June 16th, 2018, 11:59 PM
If NDSU is #1 and JMU were to be in the 4 to 5 range who would you put ahead of the Dukes? Just curious about your opinion.

Dewey

I can see the following ahead of the Dukes (in no particular order):

Kennesaw State -- return the vast majority of its starters; defense was really good. In 2 road games in their first playoff run, beat JSU with the defense and made SHSU sweat in the quarters in Texas (had the benefit of a home game 1st round to get their feet wet). I'm not a 'how far' but rather a 'how well' in regard to the playoffs -- better measure of a team in my opinion.

Eastern Washington -- most players in critical positions return and the coach has his first year under his belt. Can't discount how far Gubrud could carry this team (see 2017 Streveler and USD). Think their 'snub' (my word, not an opinion to start a fight with anybody...:D) will be plenty of motivation to send a message early.

Weber State -- gave us everything we could handle last December (just re-watched the game this past week) from a defensive standpoint and Vollert was really a non-factor for them on the offensive side of the ball. Really good secondary. A good defense can carry a team a long way (see any Baltimore Ravens team, ever).

Don't get me wrong, I think JMU is going to be good by the end of the year. DiNucci is pushing Johnson hard in the QB race, they have a deep stable of RBs. Rashad Robinson and Jimmy Moreland will anchor the defensive backfield and the addition of the Ohio State xfer should add depth -- the kid may end up moving to safety, replacing one of the 2 graduated all-americans. WRs/TEs will have to step up as a group after losing Alls, Hyman, and Kloosterman. They have quality players in those slots, but only Stapleton really stood out (once he got healthy). The OL will miss Stinnie and they are relatively young (last year it was a real game of musical chairs at times). Patrick at C has the most experience, but they've got some guys who can play. The question is, can they gel and play well together?

I think the CAA overall will be better and deeper top to bottom. Wouldn't surprise me to see them make a real push for 5 in the playoffs this year. JMU was the 1st team to go undefeated in conference in back-to-back seasons. It would shock me if that happened for a 3rd straight year.

Hope this helps you understand how I got there.

katss07
June 17th, 2018, 02:36 AM
I’m not sold on Kennesaw yet. I get why people like the potential, lots of returnees, good coach, made it far last year. Plus the great alumni support and good recruiting area.

Lucky for them, they have a schedule heavy with playoff teams (Monmouth, JSU and Samford). Will be interesting to see how far they can go.

WeAreThePride
June 17th, 2018, 04:41 AM

I know this is sarcasm, but boy would that be cool!

PaladinFan
June 17th, 2018, 05:36 AM
I’m not sold on Kennesaw yet. I get why people like the potential, lots of returnees, good coach, made it far last year. Plus the great alumni support and good recruiting area.

Lucky for them, they have a schedule heavy with playoff teams (Monmouth, JSU and Samford). Will be interesting to see how far they can go.

I'm not sure they have great alumni support. KSU is a large commuter school with an enrollment of over 35,000. A whopping number of their alums live in the Atlanta area.

In spite of arguably having a large living alumni base, many of whom live in close proximity to the school, their attendance last year was just over 6,600. That's in line with, and even less than, many FCS schools with a tiny fraction of KSU's student population and alumni base.

That isn't to say the alumni did not support starting up the program and making intelligent hires. I don't think their alumns come out of the woodwork to back the football team, though.

WestCoastAggie
June 17th, 2018, 07:31 AM

There’s another team that plays a tough schedule and is in a less-respected conference, like Kennesaw, that should be getting more respect.

Schism55
June 17th, 2018, 09:48 AM
There’s another team that plays a tough schedule and is in a less-respected conference, like Kennesaw, that should be getting more respect.
Win a playoff game?
Maybe?

NoVABison
June 17th, 2018, 10:05 AM

A dominating win over JSU in the FCS kick off and I will take notice. Better yet... equal JMU's margin of victory over ECU and you definitely have my respect. Want to be an FCS titan? Do what FCS titan's do

WestCoastAggie
June 17th, 2018, 10:10 AM
A dominating win over JSU in the FCS kick off and I will take notice. Better yet... equal JMU's margin of victory over ECU and you definitely have my respect. Want to be an FCS titan? Do what FCS titan's do

xwhistlex

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0d54f837436079d1cd815ec435a57aed/tenor.gif?itemid=4351333

cx500d
June 17th, 2018, 10:58 AM

Who?

JSUSoutherner
June 17th, 2018, 04:44 PM
xwhistlex

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0d54f837436079d1cd815ec435a57aed/tenor.gif?itemid=4351333
Might want to chill till August and the results start rolling in. We haven't lost an FCS opener since 2007 and we've opened with better teams than A&T.

Terry2889
June 17th, 2018, 08:49 PM
UNH posted this on their website.... When I saw #3 I half cringed and half cried. We're not good enough to have a target on our back, regardless of how absurd the outlet it came from.

cx500d
June 17th, 2018, 08:50 PM
UNH posted this on their website.... When I saw #3 I half cringed and half cried. We're not good enough to have a target on our back, regardless of how absurd the outlet it came from.

Posted what?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

frozennorth
June 18th, 2018, 04:12 AM
Mini-Tebow should have won the Payton last year, and the Yotes are a fraction of a team without him.
Streveler was beater that Tebow

Serious post btw

clenz
June 18th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Streveler was beater that Tebow

Serious post btw

In college?

Rofl no.

underdawg
June 18th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Streveler was a transfer--he has to be better

Schism55
June 18th, 2018, 12:40 PM
In college?

Rofl no.

So much this. If you are making an all time college football team, I have zero problem if you picked Tebow as your qb. Dude was a nightmare for opponents.

BisonFan02
June 18th, 2018, 12:52 PM
So much this. If you are making an all time college football team, I have zero problem if you picked Tebow as your qb. Dude was a nightmare for opponents.

Tebow was a monster in college......Streveler played in the same vein/style, but you are on drugs if you compare them beyond that.

TheKingpin28
June 18th, 2018, 01:14 PM
So much this. If you are making an all time college football team, I have zero problem if you picked Tebow as your qb. Dude was a nightmare for opponents.He was on a whole different level. For the college game, he forced the box to be stacked which made the vertical game a cake walk. IMO one of the true first dual threat QBs of the 21st century. He'd make you pay regardless of what you did. 10k passing yards, 88 passing tds, almost 3000 rushing yds and 57 rushing tds. Just not fair.

I look back at the NCAA football games and he would wreck any opponent he could play against. It wasn't even fair if someone played as Florida and used him to run the offense.

PaladinFan
June 18th, 2018, 01:44 PM
He was on a whole different level. For the college game, he forced the box to be stacked which made the vertical game a cake walk. IMO one of the true first dual threat QBs of the 21st century. He'd make you pay regardless of what you did. 10k passing yards, 88 passing tds, almost 3000 rushing yds and 57 rushing tds. Just not fair.

I look back at the NCAA football games and he would wreck any opponent he could play against. It wasn't even fair if someone played as Florida and used him to run the offense.

I didn't follow the conversation in detail, but in my view, any proposed roster that doesn't have Tebow as the QB isn't worth reading. For my money, he had the best career of any collegiate QB in the history of the game. He would have dominated in any era against any competition.

TheKingpin28
June 18th, 2018, 01:48 PM
I didn't follow the conversation in detail, but in my view, any proposed roster that doesn't have Tebow as the QB isn't worth reading. For my money, he had the best career of any collegiate QB in the history of the game. He would have dominated in any era against any competition.Long story short, someone thought Streveler was better than Tebow and that was beyond laughable. Tebow is on his own level. Freak of nature who happened to be an elite COLLEGE QB who could also play pseudo-RB and truck the hell out of any defensive player trying to stop him.

frozennorth
June 18th, 2018, 02:24 PM
I always thought he was tremendously overrated. A great QB for Urban Meyers system? Absolutely.

PaladinFan
June 18th, 2018, 02:46 PM
I always thought he was tremendously overrated. A great QB for Urban Meyers system? Absolutely.

You must be joking. The guy was not a "system" QB. He dominated the NCAA for several years playing week in and week out what was then the top college football league in the country (by a country mile). He didn't play in some "fun and gun" or air raid offense in a league where nobody plays any defense.

Tebow didn't fit Urban Meyer's system. Urban Meyer built a system around the best athlete to ever play that position. Wouldn't you?

TheKingpin28
June 18th, 2018, 03:09 PM

You must be joking. The guy was not a "system" QB. He dominated the NCAA for several years playing week in and week out what was then the top college football league in the country (by a country mile). He didn't play in some "fun and gun" or air raid offense in a league where nobody plays any defense.

Tebow didn't fit Urban Meyer's system. Urban Meyer built a system around the best athlete to ever play that position. Wouldn't you?

He lives in the same town as where GFCC is located, you can't expect too much from them.

JSUSoutherner
June 18th, 2018, 05:36 PM
I didn't follow the conversation in detail, but in my view, any proposed roster that doesn't have Tebow as the QB isn't worth reading. For my money, he had the best career of any collegiate QB in the history of the game. He would have dominated in any era against any competition.

Ehh. Give me Cam Newton.

PaladinFan
June 19th, 2018, 05:56 AM
Ehh. Give me Cam Newton.

Newton was elite for a single season. Tebow's numbers blow Newton's out of the water. I say that as an Auburn fan.

bigchocolate
June 19th, 2018, 07:56 AM

Are you serious?...to get consideration as a good team the Aggies must go in and dominate JSU and ECU? There is not a team in FCS football that can go into Greenville NC and do what JMU was able to do. That JMU team was not just good...that was a great team !!!! What unrealistic demands!

JSUSoutherner
June 19th, 2018, 08:25 AM
Newton was elite for a single season. Tebow's numbers blow Newton's out of the water. I say that as an Auburn fan.

Of course Tebow's numbers blow cam out of the water. Tebow played two more seasons than Cam did.

I'd still take Cam. Based on their pro careers I'd say it's a safe bet if Cam had three years in college his numbers would have gave Tebow a run for his money.

IBleedYellow
June 19th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Are you serious?...to get consideration as a good team the Aggies must go in and dominate JSU and ECU? There is not a team in FCS football that can go into Greenville NC and do what JMU was able to do. That JMU team was not just good...that was a great team !!!! What unrealistic demands!

They are wanting to be regarded as an elite FCS team. I can name two elite FCS squads right now. JMU and NDSU. What have they consistently done? Dominated the competition in all facets of the football game...no matter the opponent. Unless they play each other.

To be called elite isn't something everyone can achieve. That's the entire point.

PaladinFan
June 19th, 2018, 09:23 AM
They are wanting to be regarded as an elite FCS team. I can name two elite FCS squads right now. JMU and NDSU. What have they consistently done? Dominated the competition in all facets of the football game...no matter the opponent. Unless they play each other.

To be called elite isn't something everyone can achieve. That's the entire point.

I think the general point was that beating an FBS team on the road isn't necessarily an entrance marker to being an elite FCS team.

I have seen plenty of elite FCS teams struggle against top level FBS competition. Of course, I do not think ECU is a particularly good FBS team.

IBleedYellow
June 19th, 2018, 09:32 AM
I think the general point was that beating an FBS team on the road isn't necessarily an entrance marker to being an elite FCS team.

I have seen plenty of elite FCS teams struggle against top level FBS competition. Of course, I do not think ECU is a particularly good FBS team.An elite FCS squad should be able to beat anyone outside of the top 35 FBS programs.

Redbird 4th & short
June 19th, 2018, 06:08 PM
An elite FCS squad should be able to beat anyone outside of the top 35 FBS programs.

I was with you til this post ... anyone outside the top 35... that's pretty lofty considering there are about 125 FBS and 125 FCS teams. If forced to pick a FBS rank threshold for a an FCS team to be elite, I would start with something like this ... beating or competing with FBS teams ranked 30-50 makes you an elite team .. assuming you take care of business at FCS level. In 2016, ISUr beat what turned out to be a pretty good Northwestern team ... but we were maddeningly inconsistent on offense in 2016 (and 2017). So while we played at elite level at times in 2016 and 2017, we laid some serious eggs too .. several in 2016, and a couple in 2017.

Then there is always debate over "team" or "program" .. and I agree, there are only 2 "elite" programs right now .. NDSU and JMU. But there have been other elite "teams" in a given year and "programs" over multiple years.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 19th, 2018, 06:30 PM
An elite FCS squad should be able to beat anyone outside of the top 35 FBS programs.

Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

I was with you til this post ... anyone outside the top 35... that's pretty lofty considering there are about 125 FBS and 125 FCS teams. If forced to pick a FBS rank threshold for a an FCS team to be elite, I would start with something like this ... beating or competing with FBS teams ranked 30-50 makes you an elite team .. assuming you take care of business at FCS level. In 2016, ISUr beat what turned out to be a pretty good Northwestern team ... but we were maddeningly inconsistent on offense in 2016 (and 2017). So while we played at elite level at times in 2016 and 2017, we laid some serious eggs too .. several in 2016, and a couple in 2017.

Then there is always debate over "team" or "program" .. and I agree, there are only 2 "elite" programs right now .. NDSU and JMU. But there have been other elite "teams" in a given year and "programs" over multiple years.

There are always teams that catch lightening in a bottle for a year then come back down to earth. Ill State has done what since Roberson/Coprich?

TheKingpin28
June 19th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

There are always teams that catch lightening in a bottle for a year then come back down to earth. Ill State has done what since Roberson/Coprich?

Besides Spack having criminals on his team? xthumbsupx

Thumper 76
June 20th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Of course Tebow's numbers blow cam out of the water. Tebow played two more seasons than Cam did.

I'd still take Cam. Based on their pro careers I'd say it's a safe bet if Cam had three years in college his numbers would have gave Tebow a run for his money.
I think if it college success translated into the pros and vice versa Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers would have been shoe ins for the Heisman...

I know a team that hasn’t been dominated by ndsu recently :D

Redbird 4th & short
June 20th, 2018, 08:41 AM
Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

That is my point, as a program ... ISUr was elite on the field for 2 years only.

Off the field in the class room, I would say Spack's program has most certainly been elite for the last 4 years .. at least by comparison to all other MVFC teams. Spack's 4 year avg APR from 2013-14 to 2016-17 is 971 ... no other MVFC team is even close .. not even schools with purported high "off the field" standards like UNI (962, 965, 963, 964) who averaged a 964 or NDSU (953, 951, 964, 975) which averaged 961.

What's even more impressive about Spacks performance in the class room is this .. do you have any idea how hard it is to get escaped convicts, murderers, rapists, and drug dealers to crack open a book or show up to class ... much less graduate on time, BETTER than any other MVFC team over the last 4 APR academic periods. I heard he puts those house arrest ankle bracelets on all of this players, just to make sure he knows when they are in class or library ... or the local crack house.

xdrunkyx

IBleedYellow
June 20th, 2018, 09:06 AM
I think if it college success translated into the pros and vice versa Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers would have been shoe ins for the Heisman...

I know a team that hasn’t been dominated by ndsu recently :D

You got dominated by the other elite team in the country, though ;)

IBleedYellow
June 20th, 2018, 09:14 AM

Well hold on here. How does your 30-50 differ from my 35 number? Other than the fact yours has a little bit more room for error. Name some elite teams over the past 10-20 years. Almost all of them were beating their FBS competition during those years that they were known as being elite.

A true elite team is going to be looked at like it is damn near unstoppable - where the one or two games they lose they aren't really beaten, but they execute poorly (but still have a chance at winning the game) and it costs them.

clenz
June 20th, 2018, 09:31 AM
That is my point, as a program ... ISUr was elite on the field for 2 years only.

Off the field in the class room, I would say Spack's program has most certainly been elite for the last 4 years .. at least by comparison to all other MVFC teams. Spack's 4 year avg APR from 2013-14 to 2016-17 is 971 ... no other MVFC team is even close .. not even schools with purported high "off the field" standards like UNI (962, 965, 963, 964) who averaged a 964 or NDSU (953, 951, 964, 975) which averaged 961.

What's even more impressive about Spacks performance in the class room is this .. do you have any idea how hard it is to get escaped convicts, murderers, rapists, and drug dealers to crack open a book or show up to class ... much less graduate on time, BETTER than any other MVFC team over the last 4 APR academic periods. I heard he puts those house arrest ankle bracelets on all of this players, just to make sure he knows when they are in class or library ... or the local crack house.

xdrunkyx

It’s been clear for a while that you don’t understand APR. this just is the icing on the cake.

clenz
June 20th, 2018, 10:08 AM
It’s also funny if we start looking at other sports - say men’s basketball - Illinois state is second to last in the MVC at 954. Meanwhile UNI is at 990. Women’s basketball UNI has a perfect 1000. Women’s track UNI is 992 ISU is 980. Volleyball UNI has never had anything other than a perfect 1000.

I’m not sure you want to start comping across the entire athletic department

uni88
June 20th, 2018, 12:11 PM

I'd still take Cam. Based on their pro careers I'd say it's a safe bet if Cam had three years in college his numbers would have gave Tebow a run for his money.Wasn't Cam Tebow's backup for one year at Florida? Why didn't he beat him out in the head-to-head?

Schism55
June 20th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Wasn't Cam Tebow's backup for one year at Florida? Why didn't he beat him out in the head-to-head?
Indeed, Cam transferred because he couldn't beat out Timmy Tebow.

JSUSoutherner
June 20th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Wasn't Cam Tebow's backup for one year at Florida? Why didn't he beat him out in the head-to-head?
Same reason Tua didn't start over Jalen Hurts last year. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Tua is obviously better than Hurts but Hurts was a veteran and they were winning so Tua rode the bench. No reason to mess with a winning formula.

PaladinFan
June 20th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Same reason Tua didn't start over Jalen Hurts last year. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Tua is obviously better than Hurts but Hurts was a veteran and they were winning so Tua rode the bench. No reason to mess with a winning formula.

You have all the hot takes right now.

Tagovailoa played sparingly this year and made key contributions on a national stage. He was probably a better matchup against UGA, who had a defense that would gobble up anyone's running game. Hurts is, what, 27-2 as a starter?

So, it's "obvious" that the backup, who didn't beat out Hurts for the starting job at any point last season, is the better QB? Based on what?

Mike296
June 20th, 2018, 01:32 PM
As for the best QB in college football thing is concerned, I’d go with one of three people. Peyton Manning, Russel Wilson or Michael Vick. If there’s any contention on this then oh well.

PaladinFan
June 20th, 2018, 01:33 PM

There is zero rational argument for putting Cam Newton ahead of Tim Tebow in the "who was a better college QB" discussion.

Take Newton's college career, do it for three more seasons, and you have Tebow's career.

PaladinFan
June 20th, 2018, 01:35 PM
As for the best QB in college football thing is concerned, I’d go with one of three people. Peyton Manning, Russel Wilson or Michael Vick. If there’s any contention on this then oh well.

Peyton Manning wasn't even the best QB in the SEC East his senior season. Danny Wuerffel was.

Daytripper
June 20th, 2018, 02:00 PM

I could make a case that three University of Houston QBs are better than those guys in college: Andre Ware, David Klingler, and Case Keenum.

But I think I am reinforcing your point....

Professor
June 20th, 2018, 03:29 PM

Whos laughing now tho

Professor
June 20th, 2018, 04:06 PM
There is zero rational argument for putting Cam Newton ahead of Tim Tebow in the "who was a better college QB" discussion.

Take Newton's college career, do it for three more seasons, and you have Tebow's career.

Tebow threw for less than 400 yards his freshman season. Leak led the Gators.

Redbird 4th & short
June 20th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Well hold on here. How does your 30-50 differ from my 35 number? Other than the fact yours has a little bit more room for error. Name some elite teams over the past 10-20 years. Almost all of them were beating their FBS competition during those years that they were known as being elite.

A true elite team is going to be looked at like it is damn near unstoppable - where the one or two games they lose they aren't really beaten, but they execute poorly (but still have a chance at winning the game) and it costs them.

I would have to dig in ... but it would depend on if/how well they dominated in a single year (Marshall 1997), or maybe didn't totally dominate any one year, but maybe won some championships over a period of time. I don't think Appy St needed to beat Michigan to be an elite team or program, but they were an elite program for a period of time. YSU was elite for a while under Tressell, though maybe no single team is in discussion as elite team in a single year .. but I would say they were an elite program for a period of time. Hard to say for Colonial from 2004-10 because they had a lot of very good teams that took turns ... so it's hard to say if any were elite teams or programs during that era.

Redbird 4th & short
June 20th, 2018, 05:23 PM
It’s been clear for a while that you don’t understand APR. this just is the icing on the cake.

trolling with smoke screens again ... faced with facts, you still act like only your facts matter .. or your throw up ridiculous smoke screens .. or have a hissy fit.

I just put 100% facts in front of you, that show Spack knows why these kids go to college .. yet all you can do with that small narrow mind of yours is spew hate. You can't stop yourself, can you ?

Then you bring up basketball and all other sports at ISUr. Yes, basketball has a bad APR .. except I have never once posted about the basketball team or coach .. here or Redbird forum .. ok maybe once or twice on Redbird forum. But I have never defended their basketball program. In fact, privately I mostly criticize it for these very reasons. I just don't post because I don't follow them closely at all..

But you weren't done after distracting from ISUr football to basketball. You then called out "all other ISUr sports" into question ..,. didn't you ? Yet a further distraction from my post about Spack have the best APR in MVFC 3 of 4 years, and the best 4 year avg by far.

You can't stop your self, can you ? I have only posted about Spacks football program in defense of idiots like you, who have made their minds up. I have never posted about basketball or any other ISUr sports. Why are you now distracting from the topic. Probably because it doesn't fit the picture you have tried to paint of ISUr football .. people distract from the argument once they've lost, don't they ?

You need to stay focused with all your hateful BS. And be clear, I have never bashed your school or sports programs. I have only ever responded in comparison to your BS hate for all things ISUr .. right ??? Like the 3 star stud Spack kicked from team for grades issues, that UNI scooped right up a few years ago .. remember that one ? You rationalized that to death.

JSUSoutherner
June 20th, 2018, 08:04 PM
You have all the hot takes right now.

Tagovailoa played sparingly this year and made key contributions on a national stage. He was probably a better matchup against UGA, who had a defense that would gobble up anyone's running game. Hurts is, what, 27-2 as a starter?

So, it's "obvious" that the backup, who didn't beat out Hurts for the starting job at any point last season, is the better QB? Based on what?

The comeback against Georgia comes to mind. I'm guessing you didn't watch that game. It was night and day between Tua and Jalen. Tua's got himself one helluva an arm.

But you know, stats are the only thing that matters... Apparently.

FUBeAR
June 20th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Indeed, Cam transferred because he couldn't beat out Timmy Tebow.I don’t think Cam had a choice of whether to transfer or not. If I recall correctly, there was a stolen laptop that ended up as an incompletion out of Cam’s Dorm Room window when the UF Campus Police came-a-knockin’ one day. I believe there was an initial Felony charge also; hence, his sojourn off to JUCO for a while. Still wouldn’t have beat out Tebow...dude was amazing in college. I swear some NFL Coach shoulda been able to figger out how to win with St. Timothy leading their Team.

JSUSoutherner
June 20th, 2018, 08:25 PM
I don’t think Cam had a choice of whether to transfer or not. If I recall correctly, there was a stolen laptop that ended up as an incompletion out of Cam’s Dorm Room window when the UF Campus Police came-a-knockin’ one day. I believe there was an initial Felony charge also; hence, his sojourn off to JUCO for a while. Still wouldn’t have beat out Tebow...dude was amazing in college. I swear some NFL Coach shoulda been able to figger out how to win with St. Timothy leading their Team.

St. Timmy couldn't throw. His whole offense in college was dump offs to running backs, Percy Harvin, and Aaron Hernandez. Then they did all the heavy lifting. Yeah, Tebow was an electrifying running but his arm wasn't worth dick.

It's the same Urban Meyer dink and dunk offense that gave Curtis Samuel like 900 receiving yards out of the backfield in 2016 at OSU.

PaladinFan
June 21st, 2018, 06:56 AM
Tebow threw for less than 400 yards his freshman season. Leak led the Gators.

Correct, I'm just throwing his career in the Cam Newton light.

In his freshman and sophomore seasons, Newton threw for a total of 54 yards and had 4 touchdowns (all running). In his first two seasons as Florida, Tebow threw for 3500 yards and had 68 touchdowns (37 passing, 31 running).

I mean, there's just simply no comparison of the two careers. Newton had one phenomenal season at Auburn. Tebow effectively put together 3 of the same type of seasons at Florida and had far better success then Newton as a Freshman. Both were on the same team and Newton didn't play.

PaladinFan
June 21st, 2018, 07:09 AM
The comeback against Georgia comes to mind. I'm guessing you didn't watch that game. It was night and day between Tua and Jalen. Tua's got himself one helluva an arm.

But you know, stats are the only thing that matters... Apparently.

Watched every second of it. Tagovailoa is a good QB. I've watched enough football in my life to realize, though, that sometimes the backup QB is a tough matchup for a defense that has prepared for something different.

I'm challenging you on your statement that he is "obviously" a better QB than Hurts. Sure, he had a better game that day, but if he was "obviously" better why wasn't he the starter? Why was Nick Saban going with the "obviously" less talented QB in the national title game?

Maybe he's the best QB. I don't know. But it certainly isn't "obvious." At least it isn't "obvious" to Coach Saban.

JSUSoutherner
June 21st, 2018, 07:09 AM
Correct, I'm just throwing his career in the Cam Newton light.

In his freshman and sophomore seasons, Newton threw for a total of 54 yards and had 4 touchdowns (all running). In his first two seasons as Florida, Tebow threw for 3500 yards and had 68 touchdowns (37 passing, 31 running).

I mean, there's just simply no comparison of the two careers. Newton had one phenomenal season at Auburn. Tebow effectively put together 3 of the same type of seasons at Florida and had far better success then Newton as a Freshman. Both were on the same team and Newton didn't play.

Wow. Comparing two seasons where Tebow spent time as a starter to Cam Newton riding a bench. What an accurate and telling comparison.

You should compare Tim Tebow's 2011 Broncos season to Tom Brady's 2008 season. You'll see that Tebow is clearly the superior QB.

PaladinFan
June 21st, 2018, 10:43 AM
Wow. Comparing two seasons where Tebow spent time as a starter to Cam Newton riding a bench. What an accurate and telling comparison.

You should compare Tim Tebow's 2011 Broncos season to Tom Brady's 2008 season. You'll see that Tebow is clearly the superior QB.

You are either missing or intentionally obfuscating the point. This isn't about a single season, it's about a career. Newton had a great single season, but didn't have Tebow's career and, in fact, rode the bench while playing on the same team.

JSUSoutherner
June 21st, 2018, 10:47 AM
You are either missing or intentionally obfuscating the point. This isn't about a single season, it's about a career. Newton had a great single season, but didn't have Tebow's career and, in fact, rode the bench while playing on the same team.

Actually if you go back and read the thread this conversation is about who is a better player not who had the better career.

Thumper 76
June 21st, 2018, 12:05 PM
Actually if you go back and read the thread this conversation is about who is a better player not who had the better career.

Tebow was the better college player. Sorry. I’d take Vince Young over Cam as well.

uni88
June 21st, 2018, 12:06 PM
Actually if you go back and read the thread this conversation is about who is a better player not who had the better career.I thought this line of discussion was about who was the better college QB. So by your comparison Cam's college career was like Tebow's pro career (1 great season) and Tebow's college career was like Brady's (sustained success).

JSUSoutherner
June 21st, 2018, 12:12 PM
Just because Tebow played more seasons doesn't make him better.

That's comparing Aaron Rodgers and Brett Farve's careers at the Packers. Farve currently has more accolades, more stats, and more wins.

But let's be real, we all know Rodgers is better.

PaladinFan
June 21st, 2018, 12:27 PM
Just because Tebow played more seasons doesn't make him better.

That's comparing Aaron Rodgers and Brett Farve's careers at the Packers. Farve currently has more accolades, more stats, and more wins.

But let's be real, we all know Rodgers is better.

It does. By virtually every objective measure, Tim Tebow was a better college player.

JSUSoutherner
June 21st, 2018, 12:46 PM
It does. By virtually every objective measure, Tim Tebow was a better college player.

Just like Mark Ingram is better than Bo Jackson, right?

I mean Mark Ingram has more yards, touchdowns, pro bowls, wins, seasons. He's obviously better.

No. **** no. He just played longer.

Daytripper
June 21st, 2018, 12:53 PM
I think this is the very definition of "thread drift." This thread is about the FCS top 25.

JSUSoutherner
June 21st, 2018, 01:40 PM

Hey, let's play a game of guess the QB!

I took Tebow's 07-09 seasons and Cam's 2010 season to get PER GAME stats.

QB A-
Passing Yards- 217.73
Passing TDs- 2.02
INTs- .366
Rating- 168.73

Rushing Yards- 60.4
Rushing TDs- 1.19
YPC- 4.1

Total Yards- 277.1
Total TDs- 3.21
Winning %- .875

QB B-
Passing Yards- 203.86
Passing TDs- 2.14
INTs- .5
Rating- 182

Rushing Yards- 105.21
Rushing TDs- 1.43
YPC- 5.6

Total Yards- 309.07
Total TDs- 3.57
Winning %- 1.00

PaladinFan
June 21st, 2018, 03:45 PM
Hey, let's play a game of guess the QB!

I took Tebow's 07-09 seasons and Cam's 2010 season to get PER GAME stats.

QB A-
Passing Yards- 217.73
Passing TDs- 2.02
INTs- .366
Rating- 168.73

Rushing Yards- 60.4
Rushing TDs- 1.19
YPC- 4.1

Total Yards- 277.1
Total TDs- 3.21
Winning %- .875

QB B-
Passing Yards- 203.86
Passing TDs- 2.14
INTs- .5
Rating- 182

Rushing Yards- 105.21
Rushing TDs- 1.43
YPC- 5.6

Total Yards- 309.07
Total TDs- 3.57
Winning %- 1.00

Again, you are changing the question to fit your answer. The point is not that Newton didn't have a great year. The point is that Tebow did what Newton did, but did it three times, not once.

JSUSoutherner
June 21st, 2018, 04:08 PM
Again, you are changing the question to fit your answer. The point is not that Newton didn't have a great year. The point is that Tebow did what Newton did, but did it three times, not once.

You really going to sit there and tell me you don't think Cam would have?

Literally the only thing you got going for Tebow is he played longer.

Iridebikes
June 21st, 2018, 04:14 PM
I think this is the very definition of "thread drift." This thread is about the FCS top 25.

I'll second your sentiment. This thread left the rails pages ago!!!

JSUSoutherner
June 21st, 2018, 04:17 PM
I'll second your sentiment. This thread left the rails pages ago!!!

I mean it's a thread based off an Athlon poll so it was pretty worthless to begin with.

PaladinFan
June 22nd, 2018, 06:59 AM
You really going to sit there and tell me you don't think Cam would have?

Literally the only thing you got going for Tebow is he played longer.

Uncle Rico would have been the greatest player in college football if he had played.

I can only go on what actually happened, not what didn't happen.

JSUSoutherner
June 22nd, 2018, 07:18 AM
Uncle Rico would have been the greatest player in college football if he had played.

I can only go on what actually happened, not what didn't happen.

So you're telling me Cam wasn't actually undefeated and put up better stats than Tebow? I just made that all up and it never actually happened?

PaladinFan
June 22nd, 2018, 07:33 AM
So you're telling me Cam wasn't actually undefeated and put up better stats than Tebow? I just made that all up and it never actually happened?

We will agree to disagree then.

JSUSoutherner
June 22nd, 2018, 07:45 AM
We will agree to disagree then.

I mean if you want to base it off of "he had the better career stats so he has to be better", Tebow isn't worthy of holding Case Keenum's jock strap.

WeAreThePride
June 22nd, 2018, 07:47 AM
I mean if you want to base it off of "he had the better career stats so he has to be better", Tebow isn't worthy of holding Case Keenum's jock strap.
It’s amazing someone can be this dense without reaching critical mass and detonating.

JSUSoutherner
June 22nd, 2018, 07:52 AM
It’s amazing someone can be this dense without reaching critical mass and detonating.

Literally I'm just going off his argument.

I show Cam is better per game than Tebow:

"Tebow had better career stats and played longer"

I use their logic and find the QB with the NCAA career total offense and TD records:

"You're just being stupid now"

So which is it? Is it based off career stats or how good he actually is?

PaladinFan
June 22nd, 2018, 11:45 AM
Literally I'm just going off his argument.

I show Cam is better per game than Tebow:

"Tebow had better career stats and played longer"

I use their logic and find the QB with the NCAA career total offense and TD records:

"You're just being stupid now"

So which is it? Is it based off career stats or how good he actually is?

No you aren't. You are creating a question that answers your conclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

I was beginning to think it was just me.

JSUSoutherner
June 22nd, 2018, 11:55 AM
No you aren't. You are creating a question that answers your conclusion.

Really so you talking about how long Tim Tebow playedisn't actually your reasoning for why you think Tim Tebow is better?

So you say your argument isn't that longetevity equals quality?

So I guess I just misinterpreted all this then?

Newton was elite for a single season. Tebow's numbers blow Newton's out of the water.

I mean, there's just simply no comparison of the two careers. Newton had one phenomenal season at Auburn. Tebow effectively put together 3 of the same type of seasons at Florida.

You are either missing or intentionally obfuscating the point. This isn't about a single season, it's about a career.

The point is that Tebow did what Newton did, but did it three times, not once.

uni88
June 22nd, 2018, 08:01 PM
Really so you talking about how long Tim Tebow playedisn't actually your reasoning for why you think Tim Tebow is better?

So you say your argument isn't that longetevity equals quality?

So I guess I just misinterpreted all this then?It isn't about longetivity but about sustained excellence.

frozennorth
June 22nd, 2018, 08:18 PM

Cam stole a laptop and transferred to avoid being expelled

frozennorth
June 22nd, 2018, 08:28 PM

meyer had been running that offense for years dude. I'm assuming you've heard of Alex Smith and that I don't have to explain this any further.

He played in a spread option system and was ideal for it. He's the definition of a system QB.

Are you really going to tell me that the best athlete ever at QB ever ran a 4.71? lololol he wasn't even the best athlete to play QB for Urban Meyer, nor was he (anywhere near) the best athlete at QB of his era, which would be Tyrell Pryor. Even Streveler ran a 4.52. Streveler smokes Tebow in a footrace.

JSUSoutherner
June 22nd, 2018, 08:57 PM
meyer had been running that offense for years dude. I'm assuming you've heard of Alex Smith and that I don't have to explain this any further.

He played in a spread option system and was ideal for it. He's the definition of a system QB.

Are you really going to tell me that the best athlete ever at QB ever ran a 4.71? lololol he wasn't even the best athlete to play QB for Urban Meyer, nor was he (anywhere near) the best athlete at QB of his era, which would be Tyrell Pryor.

This. Urban Meyer hangs his hat on turning mediocre QBs into greats.

Josh Harris
Braxton Miller
JT Barrett
Chris Leak
Cardale Jones

4 of the 5 guys on this list have championship rings, all of them had winning seasons, and none of them are anything spectacular. However, they all fit into Meyer's QB friendly system.

Tim Tebow was better than all those QBs but if you put him in any other type of offense he doesn't excel the way he did at UF. His arm was always suspect and his stats don't tell you about how he may have completely 66% of his passes, but an overwhelming majority of them were short throws to Percy Harvin and Aaron Hernandez as well as his running backs. People knew his arm wasn't great even before his Bronco days. Just read his combine profile. It was known.

Redbird 4th & short
June 22nd, 2018, 09:51 PM
It isn't about longetivity but about sustained excellence.
wait .. are we still talking about football or not ??

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUUExMVFhUXGBgXGBgYGBcYFRcXFxgXFxcXGB cYHSggGB0lGxcXITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lHx8tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0rLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS03LTctLS03Lf/AABEIALcBEwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFBgQHAAIDAQj/xABPEAACAQMDAQUGAgMLCQUJAAABAgMABBEFEiExBgcTQVEiMm FxgZEUsSOhwQgVFjNCQ1JicoKyJnN0kqK00eHwJTSTs8QkRFNU ZISj0vH/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAiEQACAgICAwADAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIRAyESMQQTQSJRYTL/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AANo5aSCBGCNNKkQYjdt3kDdtyN2PTIpnvO6ud5xE pLym/P4fA94LjHjfGkXswxbULEn/5qH/GKsPvjH/aekf50f fb0caYKVo53PdPNDGTKcDobbGf8A81B07n5nvHt/xa HHHHI8vgkHdI0gEapvIyBGSWLcbhwaN9/49uwPmGnKnzUjwiCPqBULu57wnS5mGoO7 N4eJhGNqMoKhZBGoCqQRzjjBz6h7FroXe2ndqbK1F5Bdrc2 V3HaAQHYKrKysVcbiB5dfOovd52IbVDOFuBB4HhfzXibvF8T uuMeH8c58sU5d6nZ24gsC1pdM2nDw91uQjKiGRWjaOQLuZA204 JyB5kV5 544fUPlbf8AqKLChUTu lNhc3jXQRrZp0aIRZy0DFT k3jGSP6PFE9G7lzLBFJd3ogkmx4cYUMQzKXCksw3NtBJUdNp5O KtDt3aLHpWosnSWOSXjplo1Bx8yu7 9XXtN72lf6Yn 6XVIZUGmdysj3Nxby3axGIRMjCPeJUl8QBgC6lSDGwI55Hpgnp 2s7nPwVpNcG9VzEu7Z4G0tyBjPinHX0NNHeGv UWk/Jf1SPihX7oY4ubTgH9FKPl7Sc/9etNAxf7Ad1P742y3IvBES7LsMO/3DjOfEX8qdbvsLcwNbwC/jbx5DD/3bGwLBNNux43tfxW3HHvZ8sFR7iVA1X/7eX/FHTHdD/LKL wf9zkobYqQIj7lzJeTwG AMccMu78P73jNMNu3xeMeF1zzu8scyuyHdvJOkxjvEiEFxNb4/D7gxhbaZD lHLdcHOPU1cltbwC6mdWzO0cKyLu6RqZTEdvlktJz54 FLPd6ga31EMcKbBPoC CeaT32Um10Vd2os5rCd4Wm/EKsSymRVEagMXG3aWb j5Hz6Uz6f3azNHG1xfLDNKPYiCbgG2l9mTIDIwUEkKB7p8hmlT UNHtIBcW9vOJ4TEpEwaMjc27ILp7PGB8eatDRtYg1iCIeJJbXk PtrgBZI5AhjZ4xIpWWMqzDoeG/knBGMYxbejac5KK2KOl9lLyW7nsnniiaBI38QRNKsqyZ2kK0i7 Pd5HPOfmZmk9iLq4Em3UUj8OWWHAt87vCYruwZuM4zjy9TRTu tLyLVb5L2XxpBBBtlwqh498u07VA285GPUHk9ajd3WkbtZ1W6K j9HM8KH1Z23P8AYKg/vGrUI/ozeSX7B8fd5cyXM1v PQGKOGTf G97xmmXbt8bjHg vO7oMcqHeD2QbTjCDcLOZfEPsx Hs8PZnje2c7/h0qzu7rWDd6nrEmcoGto4/TZF ITj4FlZv71Vl3jaJaW90zW9yJmme4ecBkbwZN6nYdnK8u4w3Ps/A06S6BSbdNnbsX3bve2wvJ7oWsGTsO0FiFJUuWYgINw465x5U2 Xeg3ttPbWLzRyJcF1juTFkr4cbSFZItwycKMENzkny5IaaP8l0/wAwP/Mpo7Uj/wBt0v8A0iX/AHSeqM2k yu 2Hd9LBbSTPeRybAD4Yt9hbLBeG8U46 h6UA7I90x1CEzfixCfEdPD8HefYOM58Revypx74dPtFlF41wv4 uNIUS3Jjy8ZmKlwp9vgO5yOPY dQO7/AMNtZjdAMtbTZI88NFj8zTF0yDP3QPby28a6gpM0pi/7v7m2Cafdjxuf4nbjj3s WCRte7ydrmW1/Gx/oo4Zd5tid3jNKu3b43GPCznPO7yxzl2P8sYv7H/o5atS3ggF1M6tmdo4VkXd0jVpTEdvlktJz54 FIdIpnQe7aS98dxeLF4NxNbECDcGMJCmT NG3Oc7eceppe7XaJ 90zwNKs IVmDhNnvFxtxub h1z51cHd4gaHUgxwDqF8CfQFhk1Rna7Srezkkis5xcQGJW8UFG G5twZdycHAA PNPsOh/g7nnaONzqKJ4gUqDb bDcFB8bk/8ACle/7B3Y1FNOzGXdfEEoyI/B5BcjqCCpG31xzzmruvLaGS2sPHkMYWW1eP8AryqAY4 nmaEN4x7RoZI1WMWMgiYNu3gSoWLcDaQWA28 RzzwWwaTEPU 5A HJ GvlmniHtxFAuW2hwmQ5MZKkEBuu4dBzQTu87rW1O1Nz KEI8RkC F4mQoX2s IuOSRjHlV3dmf /ap/n4P9zt6A9i5fwejRP03XI 018Ix/ssKLGJNt3HtJJMjX4Xw3CL gzvBijk3Y8Xjl2XHPuZ88AN287p/3ttWuPxglIZF2eDsPtnGc IfyqzdZsdvaaxl8ntZV/vRiTJz8nUfSq47 kzqw/0eP/FJQBWIjrKICA1lVRNjTodykd3ZyOwVI7iJ3Y9FVXBJPwApw7zu 0dpc3 mSwTxyRwyAyspyEHjQtlvThWP0NJ9lo7SdTij1n2OyM7gPoKJ1 eyYXVIL97eu2t89n FnSbwzMX2HO3cI9ufng/auPdb2pg0 a4jun8OObw2SQg7A6hlZXI93IK4PTg89KBahp5hyOPpQS4Uk9M/roSsblRY3ajtDp9to5020uRdOy GpXDYVpN7M7KNqgAkAdeB8SBvc3rtrZPei5nSLxBb7N5xu2 Pux8ty/cVXjy7TgDFbB8DOKOOhctlqfw3tZezzQSXCC6/DND4bE IzJmND8SwVW/vUfsu2enXcNo9xci2lt3WVo5PYPiLFJEVG4e2v6QkFc9B8RVBt lucUbl7VYjCmIF8YycY dCiDmxj7R9tba71 znR8W1uUQysCqnDOzPg8hfaA59K6d8ut217cWzW0yTBI5AxQ52 kspAPzwftVZW9uzZbH6qaex0CeKN OnFKqG5E/ul1GGz1LxbmRYk8CRdz8DcWTA fB 1HptdtT2lS9E6G2UYM2fYB/CyJ1/tMo tC 3EMXhA4G4HApbs0X8K7Fse3genQfH40n yobdF02PbnThqN1KbyERvBaqrbuCyPclwOOoDr/rCoPYjtdp8cN6k13Eni3l265OC0Uj y68dCOhqjDtHnk gGB9SaJRTDZtbGPeYeuPdXPp51m5Uaxx39C3bKO0gcwadJ49u0 Ay7OG2SlpAyhiB/JCHAHnVq2PbbTL2Ozmlu1t5bZhI0bnYd/hPGy 0PbX2ycrnP3FUlp2lPckuRhR0HRQPSpElusW5Ch54OfzH5/SkpJMt420rLg0vt7YtqlzO0wjh/DwQxySAoJSkkzsVBGce3jnHSpXZvtfpcMdxm9iR5rm5lY7sN7c jLGw4/wDhqhFU5ZX67EV1B2rt gC4/I/etCFAxj bA oIP5ZoU2J4v6Wb2F1PR9MubtYLxPBkitirO 7Mitc7wDgdAY P61JPeTbaYrrLp9x40k8srzgPuA3e1kDAx7RNKc1oDnAreytOe lNyVErG7LX7EdqbGXShp13OLZ0UoS/shk371ZGPs9OCDzxU7X 8Wyl1OwVJlMMDyySz8iIFoJI0UMR7XLckccj44q78NxyM0Fv4c ZpRnZU8LirHTvf1W3vNQjltpUlQW6oWU5AYSSHH2I 9c 6jWYrbURJcyrHGIZVDOcDLMmBn44P2qvklwRgc/KpqT810wVxo5JtqVln3PaG1PaaK8E6fhguDLn2Afwsqdf7RA Zpzse3GnDUbqU3kPhvb2qK27gsj3RZQcdQHX/WFUYrAjyxXW3bYcjGPSqeL k 7 Fv9ie1unxR3yT3Ucfi3t265OC0UjDa68dCOhqve1ukWq7o9OkM 8AgDbi2/Eu5wVBwP5IQ4 NB5p93kKYdJvl2YwKjhRXsssqXtTpM0Fqkt9GpgaCXAbB8SEAh WyOm7r8qBa33lWa6tbTRsZLeOGSKWVVYhTKykFRjLhTGuceTcZ IxVd6yi5JAHPwoUVpKJXIvaft1pVn Kuku0me4KyeEh3MWSFIlUADK5CAktjGTQ607xLSy0q3WK4gluE jt1aPJ6sUEx4x0Bc/SqNmGK1t4BnJFLiHIv7Wu2Gmvf2Fwt5CRD IVzu91ZYuCeP6SAfWq371tVgutR8W3lWWPwI13KcjcGkJHz5H3 pWmCqOgqDJL9KrjQuTZJ8UVlD81lOxUOkOplDgDNMmm9oztwUO aQIrsZpt7NXCkjJFTNJoItom6gPFyx4rhoRRC cbs/qo1rKLsyMZqtr 59o4JpY1aDI0grrqRPc5GOgzjpn/rFQtThQAbfOgctwQcg811tZmc5JJq3oS2TEhwKE3XXJou8mBj1 qDeW4I4oXQLvYf0e6j8MDI6c1AM2GZlOOeKXowwOAaNNGQlJlJ GxuGldVZiefOpHaNPACwjG1lDn58j9lLa3DK R5GiGv3Zl8N28l2/Dgk/tqX0VHTIiTr68/Wp l2Uk7BQMA9SfShdqASOPrT3pCbVBrDI KOvDHk9jDp0CxKEHQV1utMjmxnHHn yoytU21kHniuJS2em4KiBc9k0IypwaDnR2jZg3IxwfWnIzD/wDgNRLmRW65HzFXzZn60LVtpgJ6cVKk09UHAxRsJkewNq bH9lDr1lHAYH58k/IeVJybLjBIDSj4igt gO6i9yefOhkq8NWmNmObYsMh3AD1qbNBtYg9QcHz/WKjTLiT60QuoznNehiZ4 XR3stLlZdyjj4nGflXsROcHgjii2kasixhT1HFC7ubLs2OpzXQ qON8nZKWE0S0zTpW91ePjxQq2uxkZ6U6aXrMSL7RAqJv9GmP i3qsDL7LjBrbQdIMrZIyo/XTbBBFdv6gUzWujCAZUcVzyypaNoxfYp6h2bh8P LGfXz lV3PblWKgZwSPtV0NPHI2Cc/ClPtTpsSe0vB FVjlemZyVPkuhHi0aV eK2fQZQM4FG7bU1XjBqUl rfCqLvWhMNuRxivKa5bUEk8VlO0RcxdsLBn6eVdpWaE45FWrpX YuO3yCS5 PFLfbXszlg0fTzFYrIm6OjhqxRftFLjBOaEvNuOTUu401l60Om TFa9GejVuWAp70/syDFke9jNIMfXNWD2c7UKF2ucHGAamW h9CbqpeN8MCMVEN/xTF2zuo5MbSC3wpRdcU hqmTrFwWBo7czjZily0okvOKTYmrODW3NFZtNDWpfeMBvdAyRx 7x HlQ RuaL6HKGVkJx5/NTwaU5fjaNMEFKdMV7RcNT7oXK0o3doEkx19D5H402aChA5 lc2Z6s7PGTU6YVR8HFTreQjjgVE2c1KgC55IrjPSsI5kI42fPm uEpk/pR/rFd47dCP5OfgxB/OtJYwoP7eaZFkOd8jDuX/qR5x9TUadGAwqLGD9XP2olGQRhQBnGSKE63rCw8INz Z8/ vhVJNicktsE3MJB5ofIuM1HnluJjuPA 1RXaQHmt4wo5Z5U/hHkgzIp P/Ou7yZFd0TPzol2c7PG5l2ngeZrqwvs4PJS0LULkGp23NPWtdg4 4k3oSfXNQrTso7DjFbWqs5W2LlrpjMM1q1uVODTumgtGvX9VRE 7PNISSeaFJA0wZ2e1Y28gPl51ZR7VW5iyXGcdPOq8vOy03VQD9 aXL2OSIlWBBqJY4ydlKckqJd9rsiyuY2wCxI 9RptZkk99iaEytmuanmqvYlHVB6zulzRiK5QjoKTGNaC5I6Eij sdUtDdJcrk8VlKX4xvWsqtGXGZa2pdtnJyi4 dDrjtN4g9oc0vdRUZzWcccUdEsjYRu5w9Ar62qSr4NE7W0Eo5r VR0Y8mJ5TBryQkUY1ew8I0Glaoao0Ts4bznmvGOazFYBSLJdut TIj1NQrc1NVDjpUtCs9jiLmpVq3gyoT0zg/I8GocFzsPNc9Rut AKrimqCMmpWhu1bRAy74 oGR6H4fA1KsidinHlzXPsbfeLCVb3l9hviOoPz PwqZFwxU tefO1cWexCpVNfSBdai 7ag vnUaS1mce1Jt9DnH6qNXWkh V4b86H/weLEiaUgeg6fnSi4hOMgSYWU8XGSPQmmTTNSbbtdt3x86Hy6Db xqQrZY YwDwPSu1noDYDBmx55qptE41JfAzJeqqZ FKN5d72OwAnnk8frpr1fSwIDjrjNL9vZ5wRjPlxUQaXZeRN6RA htZnBJbGBxxgE nI6D1rnBbv1Y5/Kj72crcZrY2GwYNW8n6Ijhf0X2Htr86bOy92I5c RFK88BaQKOtP ldjmMYYthuorswtLHb nmeWn7KXwn9oNV3R4HHIofZa0irz1pd1eR43KMTkGhbzE dbKCo5ebscLntCpOAKm2F AM0gByKnR6kQMUpY1Q1k2PA1qIHaTg0B7TWKTgleuODSxd3BPN d9L13Bw33rPhx2jbknpi5d2DpncKgsKsHVbmN08jxSVc2/pVLeyap0RAa5OtetxW6KTQM4baypPgGsoGH4Jq5XFcQaJaZbCV gp6Vokc820wXuqRZakY6ZNU0qKOPcoxjrSLfSjccUuRajYV1S/8WgksFc1lOalwuPOmqkDuK0Nnd92XimDyTLuAOFB6fE48637Zd k4xl4FCsOqj3W XoaNdndTQKqqR0qXrNzkY v0rjzSlDIen40I5cKZUMXFNlmUKD5Vpq9zbxgbIAXbJLHpn4UJ tdSO9d/ubhux/Rzzj6V0R2rOCceMqZ1vuztznxPBcRscKxGFOelcpezVwpwybT8 SKftf7wrd2t4oo2NvGytJkYZtvuqB ugPa3tet1cK8cZWNFwFPBJPUnH0oVv4Gl9B iWNxbyblCkHgjdTSLdydxAB64zmkme7YjI9n0wae9L7TWkke0W 7BlABbyyRjOc tYZ4Ls6/GytfiSreZTwetTl01JB1 nFLdvdY9770Vh1FFBxkfWuDVnq7oJQaCB1wB v717PtX2QR8qAXXaBwCM59K30m5AQ J1Yk5qnEmLCt0paBh8xStZz7AcqTjrTPDONhGeKTL24AZ1HmaI qwk0tjLZaijDIqPqlwCKW1kbqmOPpXKa7c9R8KrgT7Ud7GcfiF J6CrWs 0sQjGTyBVKM wg ZonFquBXfixqUDxvJm1ksI9pb3xpmYdDQ5YzjNcjI0hyBXYP5V 1LSo5O2Ya4nOa2eTFaBqTAy6kwtCkepd7JxW l6I8w3AgD4 f2rOWjWGyE1wakJICKh39u0TlG6g17pz5dR5ZpWVRJfSieanwW aouSKfU7NhrcOGG7buxjjGM4zS3dQLsPyrGORSZtPFSQrPNyeK 8raTGTWVoZWyVDGCK7xylDleCKg28xxWxfPFbpGEtm2q6xJINp PFA3opLZOQWCMQOpAJFDXWokjSDVHCt43xXhWulvbl2wOtSUwp ot0UlUjz4 9Mk160gwBz0oRpOjSJPFuXgsPj5GnO30J1lDY9nzrm8qS5Jnd4 KfrkhYv7ePA3jkUPtoYGcJjk v3plueys8kjMWUA9PlXaDu9QnLytn4cUo5Uo9ilhlOV0Kkd7bq ceHu560wdmo7K6mWLwiHbOPIcAk/lUTtZ2N/Cp4kbblHUHqPjS3ouqvbTrNHjcucA9OQQfzrRT5LRjPHweyxu0/ZC2gRXZtqlgvX61J7PaBColVHVonAzk85HTmkbtH2ynvYxFIFC hg3HXI4/bQ6yEoYIpZS3TkipabXYRaHS6iRCycnBOCfTyrhAoz/xoXp9/tk8OYnIOM003Wo24kCKuRgc/E1yzjxZ3wyXECOib8uQAPzqbcTROu3K4 YqTB4SyN0POOfKutxFETkxrn5ClJqzaCdWLb2QX3Zjj0yfzqA4 UZwC3xpsmuIlXHhpx/VGfvQS8uw3Cr9qtMUoIg2MO45bIA8s11v5UGFXy5P1rz3FOetB byY4z5E4z8cZx9qcYcmYzmoI4Xk2W46CtEmNcmrAK70uKpHlTl ydsbNFkXArvfxjypYs5iDxRJrwkVaMmeuK9rmHrm8mKbFVo4Xb UQ0TXxCm1gT6YoRctRHstoZuJBkeyKyyNds3xRfR0ksJr2RnVM A9PkOKIQ9jHTBJqyrGySFQAB0qLqE 4ECub230dawpdifLq91EnhBgUxjp7WPnQwuz8DiiuqDr60GtNx atI0ZyVgeUFSQfKvaNT6eSxNeVfJEeuQEgNdTXGKu9dMejin2P Og3sRhVSwHABH51mudn7YwyFUVSAWDDrkc8 uaR1NdLvU5mTYZGK lEo2RD8WCClT9EmEcgJ6VEatd49al0jdWy3NKlVVEuOcZX/AI1Ih1AsTk0r9nrszwqAeVG0/QcfqqVNZSpzzj4V5ORtydnvYYRjBUMFxqAA61EGuqDyRSlO0zt gK2PWpEegsepOaFFFOT6SJ3aXtAJYmjGDkYpFe1UU6w9mgQMjy 9alwdnYkOSoPzraGWMEc2TBPI1Yh2GmM/RSTTVougyuTKOsIzsPBbjypztII1wAoFddVukRcxkZ6fP51Esr YLx0tFQyTB5Hdjt5JwevyqZb3w6jBbyFdu0PZoxRmbdk5yR6A0 rxTFWDDBwc4PQ/A/A1ukpIwd43TGqy1HnJPPnmmK2ugw55oRe6AJLUXlq2UIG6M 8jEhSoPnyfOl 21oxMVY9Dg85GR6EcGueWJ/Doh5CXZYJtYSMkZoffPGinaoHrS/8Av5n3WGPmahXWqMwIJ4pRxyNJZ4o3upi/AGWY4AHnWva2zEUEK5yQx3H1Zhk/lj6UPtO0AiJZYwz9AzHhR57QPM tcdW1xrhArKow24EE hGOfnXVCNI4Zz5MjWkueD18qm FQQGjNhPv4PX866Mck9M5MsWtokQxVLiizXipU2KLArZ6OZNs4 NFXsEINdCaisx3cVk2bROWpwgHirL7v7VFgB88VWVyasnsZKBE PlXPm/wAnXgWw9qMhB4qBp1tJM5AUnFaXd7iTb600dkp413gkBjgjPnX L0jplKhL1rTSjNuUg hpXEg3ZHlVo94N3GY1UEF enkMdD9arU2e3nPWrxu yX0mS1kyKyu8YwBWVpSFbEMLits1s4rnmu5M83s9BrndSBVyaw mh17NubnoPzocqQo47kcXnJrxcmtvGHQCpNnZtK6Rj3pGVB8Nx xWDOof 7mwdYTKwwjsQmepxgMflTfNOg8xS/2ivvCn/CxcR20SIAP6XBY/PGK56Wol868/JuTZ62ClBBN75M VatfKOc1ym0bzFDLm0K dQqNHIKHWVFcTqRlYKvBPn9M/soasI9azwSD0OSCR8sda0UUzOUq2H7SWIxvvkbdgGMjpkdQaGX V2qg7m 9DYpGazaQfzeWb5YUfnSZd3rSHJJ VXHE2zB QkrGDtD2j8SMxg5zwfTFKorHrxDXTGPFaOTJkc3bGDsxrbQ5gJ/RzPFkejCRDn6gY 1L95BhmB6hmB YOK2NcrucuzMerEsfmTkn70ySOQR5/aukyHCtzhh sEqfyz9a1jVmOFBJPkBk0wRdmLh0TO1cbs5PTcR6delIBdC5B9 R Vaiiup6BNAxBGR5MOhHkf VDXQqcEEUwOVd4Seo6iuLV7G2OaS7ANWupke8Mjz9aZLK4jmX2 GGfTow lJDP5gVglwQQSD5Y6/etFNmTxL4WCunDFQpLPmhFh2qlUYkw49ejffzovZaqkp4PPoeD RdhxoHajARTH2W1kBNp6ihWpHIoTFuU5FKUbKhPix2ursM 70rnDHjNAbS/zw1E0AxmsnA358lZ1eUjzzmpqFSPaoXEwXljWt/fI3Q1PAIyrsly6lgkDyrKXn1Fc9M1lX6he4Zu8mOD8QDDt5T29 uNu7PHTjOKTStMmhaDPqLNFbCMuiB28RiowxIGMKcnIoha912p SglRbYV3Q5lf3o2KN/N9Mg1upKKo5XFvaEW4bAJ9KENMPIferNuu6HU2IjJtgWBYfpH6 KVz/I/rChnZ7uj1G6RpFEKKGZAZXYb9jFSyhUJ25BwTjNRKVmkI0Jkfr gUyd3cO/UrfPRW3fYHFQe1XZy506bwrlArFdysp3I69Mqfnxg4NPXY7u21 OForuMWzBkV1DSuDh1yM4jODg1LeikBdUyNTug3nK/X0PI/Vit4pmibKmmbX xGpXV8XEdskoiRnAlcqQWdVIPh9fYPl5Chadj9QeKW4C2 yFplf9I27NuzLJtGznlDj146Vyyxys7seaCjTZpJ2gdiAeBXeU Bxk1vp3d/qdzDFPGttslRJE3SsG2uoZcgJwcEcUBX8Qbj8INnjeMbf3js8Q MUPtYztyOuKl4maLyIk 5VFB58qBT9rHeSGNBtC7UJ8242H70za32J1G2WPxVtz4s0cClZ GP6SU7U3ZQYXPU0E7Q9299p8Yup/BKLIgxG7M5LMMYBQZrbFCuzmz5VL/J0sXK2tyo6FHB wP7KSs1bNn3caq0LkJbp4it jeRhKN2eu1CoPPTdSxoPdbqN0sjKsUZjkaJ0kcq4dACeApBHtD BzzWv05/gmNWqmn 77n9SjMYY2 ZH8NcSN721359jphDQy77uL O8jstsbzSR L7D5RY9xUs7MBtAI/WPM07QhXrltGRu6ZGcdceZp57Rd1Wo2UDTuIZI0G5/CdiyKOrEOq5A88ZqDe93l7HaQ3beEYpvB24c7lE PDLjbwPaUHk9aLAc yegLHHujwc4Ibj2lIBH7aPXGmblKkDB8x1FBtCtLnSXjs70xES q7wlGLY2YLIcgeuR9aL3eoXa2ZvvBhNqE3g KfFK5wPY2Yz/erOV2UD7vSA0WyQZx7JP61P8A16VVfbDTjBKEzkYyDVzarHfwy QxSwQ7rhmjiKysU3Bd2JCUBXgEjAPQ1V/eHptwl8kE6xrKyoAEYsn6RiF9oqD168U4t/QYkmsFWce43U/6Vt/4jf/pUO27ntQdp1DW YH8N8yN73hRzcexyNsq/XNUIQ4zxWlOFz3cXkVil8xh8F1icAO2/ExRUyu3GcuM8 tG5O5LUwCS1tgAn Mby/uU7EVrXoNStI0yW6ljggQvLIcKowM8Enk8AAAkk9AKeNT7mNTh iaXEEm0bikbsZMDrgMgBPwB VFgJUOpuOGO4fHr96KW8ytyOlS xvdzfalGZYFjSIHaHlYqrEdQoVSTj1xjyzwakXvd/f2V1Bbyqh/ENsjdWJiZ/Qttyp a/eqUiJQtaBV2MdKjNfyYxmnnXO7PULeCSdxbiOJGd8SszFVGTgG Mc/Womkd1uoXcEdxF4ASVQ67pGDbT0yAhx96cpIUYtKhQa dhgmtd9H zvd/e3slzHD4Ia2k8OTe7AbsuPZwpyMofTyrWDsPeNZSXuIhFFvDqW IlBjYo427cZyD50uSKpgAV5UfxKynYUXL3CjF5d/5mP8AxtRjsNfzHtBqMJlkMKCRliLsYlYyREsqZ2g5ZuceZ9aFd yIEd9d7iB hj6nH8tvWpXYSQDtJqZJABR cjHvw dRLtjj0gH2u7cXen63dOjtKiBY1hkdzEoeKFiVUHCnIzx6mnXs PqcWq6VHBHOI7mHwi4xlllhkWRXZMgvGzKM4IyCRkHpUnew4Or 3mCCN0ZyOn8RHVmdhbG1vNLtjaG3ivYjCHkCqs6mOVTIGKjd7a Kw9GDYPnSZRX3fLeag1zHHfxwL4av4Twq4SVHK5OXZuQVHHBGf iDT/wDuetRmmt7kSzSSBHjVA7s4Rdh9ldxO0fAelL/7ovVYJJLWGN1eWPxS 0g7A zCsR0J2k4 Hyop 5xkVYLvLAfpY pA/kGj4AQ7nr6WW81EyyySlSqjxHZ9oE10Aq7idq4A4FN97pQttOv lD7t4vJs4xjxvEkK9fLdjPwpA7j5lF7quWA/SLjJA/nbg8femjTZVGmaiNy5Mup45HOZZ8UgO1rpc91oNpDbTm3la1tN soZ1K7UjZuUO7kAjj1qptC0uZdRtnkbds1ARM5JYySLKUdyzcn JBOTzzVqW krfaFa2wuFhLW1od/vFdixPjaGU87cdR1quW1XZqdlY5U/h7xA7qNqvhhhsbjjOc9T86TQ06svHVLVZyqHGYpIZv9VyR/gNL3eJKJLa2Pkb60HzAuAP2VOg1JBqdwpddv4O2ccjHszXgb/Ev6qT 0WsKNDsbhyCRJZTOAcnh1dsD70xDlqjH99LEZODb3uR5HDWmKT La9lXtVJCJZBC0XiNEHbwi/gINxTO0nCjnHkKdCYri4tr6OeJoY4Z1JDDB8YwFTnoABE2c oqsuz tRXXaqSaJw0Xhsivn2W2RKpIPmNwOD5jmgApreozfwptYPFk8H YG8Le3hbvBm9rZnbn44pwgH/AG3N8LCH9dxPn8hSHrcq/wALbU7hjwxzkY/iZvOmu51yCDXgskiqJ7KNEYkbS6TynYT5EhuPljzFAE3SPattT Dcj8RdjnnjaOPlW2iaaLnRbWE49qztiuegdI43Q/R1U/So sXcWm2V9JNMn6aSeWMA 0xlXCRgHq2R5fOoVnra21hojbxtY2kLjI6S2rIM gDlD9KAE390bIVnsWU4ISUg hDR0fvDnsnn/AOlT/GtLf7o6QNNZ4IPsTdCD/KjpgupV/gmBuGfwqcZGfeXyoAsnV9NE/hE43RTJMvwK5VvujOPrXz738sRq2QSCIIiCDggguQQR0NXVquu LFqVnFvGyeK6XqMeJH4MiEny9kSD61SXfzIDquQQR4EXQ583po CzO7nUppdAeWSaV5dl1 kZ2aQFd 0hyc8YGOeKj9wlzJcadcvNI8kj3Lhndi7n9BbqMsxycAAfICuX dlKo7OyAsAdl3xkZ/nK4fuf5VGlXALAE3EvUgfzEFIA33g6d G0H8Pu3 CLOPdjG7ZPAucZOM46Zon3laJd3duotLprZkZndleRC6hD7P6M 88 vpSzr8q/wAGIBuXPg2HGRn Mt/KmTvE7MDVIo41vBblH37gN5b2Su3AdcdfWgCmu4AZ1UfCCUj/AGB 2ry0Byb/AFEEnAa2wPIfoF6elfPvc3rEVpqkbTMER1eLeeFUtjaWPkCVAz 5Zr6B8SGykvLyeeNYpfCcHPQRxBMf1iSOAOvFACtCuzszcBeMR 3uMf6RPQ3Ue8Cy1GfTIbdpDIl7A53IVG0JIrcn4stSuw17Hqeh zWkcqLOwuUKucFPFlkkQkDnbhwMgHofSp3brVbZbrS7VXjMwvI pGC4yqIjplse7kuMA hoA599miXc1u08N00UMMMnjRB5AJgccFVO1uMjn1pm0KT8LbaZ bnguiRY/sWryN tKXu9bsbSiVLwRGGKT2ANwlJ9oAnxBj3cdD1pn1jVraKezjdFd pJHSJsqfCIiYlsnplcrx/SoAA9grURaprSjzmt3/8AEjeQ/wCKu3bnTRBpGpBfdfxpQPQykO3 2WP1ojZIi39625dssFqc5GCwN0hHzAVPuKWtS1xbvsy8pcF2tM PyMmRMI/H9pTQB837qyvKyqEPlzBZSFRP4obAy3slA3OeMFscD71DvotP8 DKLIrqAoz7SsSDlyCT6ZwNvvcD0ysq3EzhK0RSdMGcfifgPYHm OvHpn658sUBuQm9tmdm5thPvbcnbnHnjGaysqaNDgQKwgcH1/ZWVlAG1tKFkBKhgGB2kZBwRwfgatntDaaddxQi3jVJTsbIQj2D wyk45/5V5WVnIqJN12x0u1tJHFrG7ooUEp1c8DJ dU1GpdscZY/IV5WUY gkM9p2ahChpZSM9QFNS7QaZCyttkcjOc5x8OKysrVozTJM q6e3/u65xydvUj9tQp7qwdvagIHwrKyootkW9sbN1zDvU h5FLc0WCR6VlZVIn6arXuK8rKYz1RWyHBBHUEEfMc1lZSYF0dn 7GzmtVkFvGBIuWG0YyOGH3Bqnb0qXcqAF3tgDgAbjgfavKys49 lM5uoyDiubL1rKyrJNa8Ar2soGe14aysoEaisrKykMsZdDtnsr eRYlDsntHHJI60narbKhwABWVlTidm2aKSVEJFHoK9/DE9AKysrSjnNPBb0rKysp0M/9k= (https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1fn0lm .jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimgflip.com%2Fi%2F1fn0lm&docid=JlOphozr3b_fgM&tbnid=AeBCsq7cZNSIWM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwih5dn94ujbAhWq6oMKHS70AWAQMwhEKA8wDw.. i&w=600&h=400&bih=533&biw=1163&q=not%20the%20size%20of%20boat%20motion%20in%20the %20ocean&ved=0ahUKEwih5dn94ujbAhWq6oMKHS70AWAQMwhEKA8wDw&iact=mrc&uact=8)http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUUExMVFhUXGBgXGBgYGBcYFRcXFxgXFxcXGB cYHSggGB0lGxcXITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lHx8tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0rLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS03LTctLS03Lf/AABEIALcBEwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFBgQHAAIDAQj/xABPEAACAQMDAQUGAgMLCQUJAAABAgMABBEFEiExBgcTQVEiMm FxgZEUsSOhwQgVFjNCQ1JicoKyJnN0kqK00eHwJTSTs8QkRFNU ZISj0vH/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAiEQACAgICAwADAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIRAyESMQQTQSJRYTL/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AANo5aSCBGCNNKkQYjdt3kDdtyN2PTIpnvO6ud5xE pLym/P4fA94LjHjfGkXswxbULEn/5qH/GKsPvjH/aekf50f fb0caYKVo53PdPNDGTKcDobbGf8A81B07n5nvHt/xa HHHHI8vgkHdI0gEapvIyBGSWLcbhwaN9/49uwPmGnKnzUjwiCPqBULu57wnS5mGoO7 N4eJhGNqMoKhZBGoCqQRzjjBz6h7FroXe2ndqbK1F5Bdrc2 V3HaAQHYKrKysVcbiB5dfOovd52IbVDOFuBB4HhfzXibvF8T uuMeH8c58sU5d6nZ24gsC1pdM2nDw91uQjKiGRWjaOQLuZA204 JyB5kV5 544fUPlbf8AqKLChUTu lNhc3jXQRrZp0aIRZy0DFT k3jGSP6PFE9G7lzLBFJd3ogkmx4cYUMQzKXCksw3NtBJUdNp5O KtDt3aLHpWosnSWOSXjplo1Bx8yu7 9XXtN72lf6Yn 6XVIZUGmdysj3Nxby3axGIRMjCPeJUl8QBgC6lSDGwI55Hpgnp 2s7nPwVpNcG9VzEu7Z4G0tyBjPinHX0NNHeGv UWk/Jf1SPihX7oY4ubTgH9FKPl7Sc/9etNAxf7Ad1P742y3IvBES7LsMO/3DjOfEX8qdbvsLcwNbwC/jbx5DD/3bGwLBNNux43tfxW3HHvZ8sFR7iVA1X/7eX/FHTHdD/LKL wf9zkobYqQIj7lzJeTwG AMccMu78P73jNMNu3xeMeF1zzu8scyuyHdvJOkxjvEiEFxNb4/D7gxhbaZD lHLdcHOPU1cltbwC6mdWzO0cKyLu6RqZTEdvlktJz54 FLPd6ga31EMcKbBPoC CeaT32Um10Vd2os5rCd4Wm/EKsSymRVEagMXG3aWb j5Hz6Uz6f3azNHG1xfLDNKPYiCbgG2l9mTIDIwUEkKB7p8hmlT UNHtIBcW9vOJ4TEpEwaMjc27ILp7PGB8eatDRtYg1iCIeJJbXk PtrgBZI5AhjZ4xIpWWMqzDoeG/knBGMYxbejac5KK2KOl9lLyW7nsnniiaBI38QRNKsqyZ2kK0i7 Pd5HPOfmZmk9iLq4Em3UUj8OWWHAt87vCYruwZuM4zjy9TRTu tLyLVb5L2XxpBBBtlwqh498u07VA285GPUHk9ajd3WkbtZ1W6K j9HM8KH1Z23P8AYKg/vGrUI/ozeSX7B8fd5cyXM1v PQGKOGTf G97xmmXbt8bjHg vO7oMcqHeD2QbTjCDcLOZfEPsx Hs8PZnje2c7/h0qzu7rWDd6nrEmcoGto4/TZF ITj4FlZv71Vl3jaJaW90zW9yJmme4ecBkbwZN6nYdnK8u4w3Ps/A06S6BSbdNnbsX3bve2wvJ7oWsGTsO0FiFJUuWYgINw465x5U2 Xeg3ttPbWLzRyJcF1juTFkr4cbSFZItwycKMENzkny5IaaP8l0/wAwP/Mpo7Uj/wBt0v8A0iX/AHSeqM2k yu 2Hd9LBbSTPeRybAD4Yt9hbLBeG8U46 h6UA7I90x1CEzfixCfEdPD8HefYOM58Revypx74dPtFlF41wv4 uNIUS3Jjy8ZmKlwp9vgO5yOPY dQO7/AMNtZjdAMtbTZI88NFj8zTF0yDP3QPby28a6gpM0pi/7v7m2Cafdjxuf4nbjj3s WCRte7ydrmW1/Gx/oo4Zd5tid3jNKu3b43GPCznPO7yxzl2P8sYv7H/o5atS3ggF1M6tmdo4VkXd0jVpTEdvlktJz54 FIdIpnQe7aS98dxeLF4NxNbECDcGMJCmT NG3Oc7eceppe7XaJ 90zwNKs IVmDhNnvFxtxub h1z51cHd4gaHUgxwDqF8CfQFhk1Rna7Srezkkis5xcQGJW8UFG G5twZdycHAA PNPsOh/g7nnaONzqKJ4gUqDb bDcFB8bk/8ACle/7B3Y1FNOzGXdfEEoyI/B5BcjqCCpG31xzzmruvLaGS2sPHkMYWW1eP8AryqAY4 nmaEN4x7RoZI1WMWMgiYNu3gSoWLcDaQWA28 RzzwWwaTEPU 5A HJ GvlmniHtxFAuW2hwmQ5MZKkEBuu4dBzQTu87rW1O1Nz KEI8RkC F4mQoX2s IuOSRjHlV3dmf /ap/n4P9zt6A9i5fwejRP03XI 018Ix/ssKLGJNt3HtJJMjX4Xw3CL gzvBijk3Y8Xjl2XHPuZ88AN287p/3ttWuPxglIZF2eDsPtnGc IfyqzdZsdvaaxl8ntZV/vRiTJz8nUfSq47 kzqw/0eP/FJQBWIjrKICA1lVRNjTodykd3ZyOwVI7iJ3Y9FVXBJPwApw7zu 0dpc3 mSwTxyRwyAyspyEHjQtlvThWP0NJ9lo7SdTij1n2OyM7gPoKJ1 eyYXVIL97eu2t89n FnSbwzMX2HO3cI9ufng/auPdb2pg0 a4jun8OObw2SQg7A6hlZXI93IK4PTg89KBahp5hyOPpQS4Uk9M/roSsblRY3ajtDp9to5020uRdOy GpXDYVpN7M7KNqgAkAdeB8SBvc3rtrZPei5nSLxBb7N5xu2 Pux8ty/cVXjy7TgDFbB8DOKOOhctlqfw3tZezzQSXCC6/DND4bE IzJmND8SwVW/vUfsu2enXcNo9xci2lt3WVo5PYPiLFJEVG4e2v6QkFc9B8RVBt lucUbl7VYjCmIF8YycY dCiDmxj7R9tba71 znR8W1uUQysCqnDOzPg8hfaA59K6d8ut217cWzW0yTBI5AxQ52 kspAPzwftVZW9uzZbH6qaex0CeKN OnFKqG5E/ul1GGz1LxbmRYk8CRdz8DcWTA fB 1HptdtT2lS9E6G2UYM2fYB/CyJ1/tMo tC 3EMXhA4G4HApbs0X8K7Fse3genQfH40n yobdF02PbnThqN1KbyERvBaqrbuCyPclwOOoDr/rCoPYjtdp8cN6k13Eni3l265OC0Uj y68dCOhqjDtHnk gGB9SaJRTDZtbGPeYeuPdXPp51m5Uaxx39C3bKO0gcwadJ49u0 Ay7OG2SlpAyhiB/JCHAHnVq2PbbTL2Ozmlu1t5bZhI0bnYd/hPGy 0PbX2ycrnP3FUlp2lPckuRhR0HRQPSpElusW5Ch54OfzH5/SkpJMt420rLg0vt7YtqlzO0wjh/DwQxySAoJSkkzsVBGce3jnHSpXZvtfpcMdxm9iR5rm5lY7sN7c jLGw4/wDhqhFU5ZX67EV1B2rt gC4/I/etCFAxj bA oIP5ZoU2J4v6Wb2F1PR9MubtYLxPBkitirO 7Mitc7wDgdAY P61JPeTbaYrrLp9x40k8srzgPuA3e1kDAx7RNKc1oDnAreytOe lNyVErG7LX7EdqbGXShp13OLZ0UoS/shk371ZGPs9OCDzxU7X 8Wyl1OwVJlMMDyySz8iIFoJI0UMR7XLckccj44q78NxyM0Fv4c ZpRnZU8LirHTvf1W3vNQjltpUlQW6oWU5AYSSHH2I 9c 6jWYrbURJcyrHGIZVDOcDLMmBn44P2qvklwRgc/KpqT810wVxo5JtqVln3PaG1PaaK8E6fhguDLn2Afwsqdf7RA Zpzse3GnDUbqU3kPhvb2qK27gsj3RZQcdQHX/WFUYrAjyxXW3bYcjGPSqeL k 7 Fv9ie1unxR3yT3Ucfi3t265OC0UjDa68dCOhqve1ukWq7o9OkM 8AgDbi2/Eu5wVBwP5IQ4 NB5p93kKYdJvl2YwKjhRXsssqXtTpM0Fqkt9GpgaCXAbB8SEAh WyOm7r8qBa33lWa6tbTRsZLeOGSKWVVYhTKykFRjLhTGuceTcZ IxVd6yi5JAHPwoUVpKJXIvaft1pVn Kuku0me4KyeEh3MWSFIlUADK5CAktjGTQ607xLSy0q3WK4gluE jt1aPJ6sUEx4x0Bc/SqNmGK1t4BnJFLiHIv7Wu2Gmvf2Fwt5CRD IVzu91ZYuCeP6SAfWq371tVgutR8W3lWWPwI13KcjcGkJHz5H3 pWmCqOgqDJL9KrjQuTZJ8UVlD81lOxUOkOplDgDNMmm9oztwUO aQIrsZpt7NXCkjJFTNJoItom6gPFyx4rhoRRC cbs/qo1rKLsyMZqtr 59o4JpY1aDI0grrqRPc5GOgzjpn/rFQtThQAbfOgctwQcg811tZmc5JJq3oS2TEhwKE3XXJou8mBj1 qDeW4I4oXQLvYf0e6j8MDI6c1AM2GZlOOeKXowwOAaNNGQlJlJ GxuGldVZiefOpHaNPACwjG1lDn58j9lLa3DK R5GiGv3Zl8N28l2/Dgk/tqX0VHTIiTr68/Wp l2Uk7BQMA9SfShdqASOPrT3pCbVBrDI KOvDHk9jDp0CxKEHQV1utMjmxnHHn yoytU21kHniuJS2em4KiBc9k0IypwaDnR2jZg3IxwfWnIzD/wDgNRLmRW65HzFXzZn60LVtpgJ6cVKk09UHAxRsJkewNq bH9lDr1lHAYH58k/IeVJybLjBIDSj4igt gO6i9yefOhkq8NWmNmObYsMh3AD1qbNBtYg9QcHz/WKjTLiT60QuoznNehiZ4 XR3stLlZdyjj4nGflXsROcHgjii2kasixhT1HFC7ubLs2OpzXQ qON8nZKWE0S0zTpW91ePjxQq2uxkZ6U6aXrMSL7RAqJv9GmP i3qsDL7LjBrbQdIMrZIyo/XTbBBFdv6gUzWujCAZUcVzyypaNoxfYp6h2bh8P LGfXz lV3PblWKgZwSPtV0NPHI2Cc/ClPtTpsSe0vB FVjlemZyVPkuhHi0aV eK2fQZQM4FG7bU1XjBqUl rfCqLvWhMNuRxivKa5bUEk8VlO0RcxdsLBn6eVdpWaE45FWrpX YuO3yCS5 PFLfbXszlg0fTzFYrIm6OjhqxRftFLjBOaEvNuOTUu401l60Om TFa9GejVuWAp70/syDFke9jNIMfXNWD2c7UKF2ucHGAamW h9CbqpeN8MCMVEN/xTF2zuo5MbSC3wpRdcU hqmTrFwWBo7czjZily0okvOKTYmrODW3NFZtNDWpfeMBvdAyRx 7x HlQ RuaL6HKGVkJx5/NTwaU5fjaNMEFKdMV7RcNT7oXK0o3doEkx19D5H402aChA5 lc2Z6s7PGTU6YVR8HFTreQjjgVE2c1KgC55IrjPSsI5kI42fPm uEpk/pR/rFd47dCP5OfgxB/OtJYwoP7eaZFkOd8jDuX/qR5x9TUadGAwqLGD9XP2olGQRhQBnGSKE63rCw8INz Z8/ vhVJNicktsE3MJB5ofIuM1HnluJjuPA 1RXaQHmt4wo5Z5U/hHkgzIp P/Ou7yZFd0TPzol2c7PG5l2ngeZrqwvs4PJS0LULkGp23NPWtdg4 4k3oSfXNQrTso7DjFbWqs5W2LlrpjMM1q1uVODTumgtGvX9VRE 7PNISSeaFJA0wZ2e1Y28gPl51ZR7VW5iyXGcdPOq8vOy03VQD9 aXL2OSIlWBBqJY4ydlKckqJd9rsiyuY2wCxI 9RptZkk99iaEytmuanmqvYlHVB6zulzRiK5QjoKTGNaC5I6Eij sdUtDdJcrk8VlKX4xvWsqtGXGZa2pdtnJyi4 dDrjtN4g9oc0vdRUZzWcccUdEsjYRu5w9Ar62qSr4NE7W0Eo5r VR0Y8mJ5TBryQkUY1ew8I0Glaoao0Ts4bznmvGOazFYBSLJdut TIj1NQrc1NVDjpUtCs9jiLmpVq3gyoT0zg/I8GocFzsPNc9Rut AKrimqCMmpWhu1bRAy74 oGR6H4fA1KsidinHlzXPsbfeLCVb3l9hviOoPz PwqZFwxU tefO1cWexCpVNfSBdai 7ag vnUaS1mce1Jt9DnH6qNXWkh V4b86H/weLEiaUgeg6fnSi4hOMgSYWU8XGSPQmmTTNSbbtdt3x86Hy6Db xqQrZY YwDwPSu1noDYDBmx55qptE41JfAzJeqqZ FKN5d72OwAnnk8frpr1fSwIDjrjNL9vZ5wRjPlxUQaXZeRN6RA htZnBJbGBxxgE nI6D1rnBbv1Y5/Kj72crcZrY2GwYNW8n6Ijhf0X2Htr86bOy92I5c RFK88BaQKOtP ldjmMYYthuorswtLHb nmeWn7KXwn9oNV3R4HHIofZa0irz1pd1eR43KMTkGhbzE dbKCo5ebscLntCpOAKm2F AM0gByKnR6kQMUpY1Q1k2PA1qIHaTg0B7TWKTgleuODSxd3BPN d9L13Bw33rPhx2jbknpi5d2DpncKgsKsHVbmN08jxSVc2/pVLeyap0RAa5OtetxW6KTQM4baypPgGsoGH4Jq5XFcQaJaZbCV gp6Vokc820wXuqRZakY6ZNU0qKOPcoxjrSLfSjccUuRajYV1S/8WgksFc1lOalwuPOmqkDuK0Nnd92XimDyTLuAOFB6fE48637Zd k4xl4FCsOqj3W XoaNdndTQKqqR0qXrNzkY v0rjzSlDIen40I5cKZUMXFNlmUKD5Vpq9zbxgbIAXbJLHpn4UJ tdSO9d/ubhux/Rzzj6V0R2rOCceMqZ1vuztznxPBcRscKxGFOelcpezVwpwybT8 SKftf7wrd2t4oo2NvGytJkYZtvuqB ugPa3tet1cK8cZWNFwFPBJPUnH0oVv4Gl9B iWNxbyblCkHgjdTSLdydxAB64zmkme7YjI9n0wae9L7TWkke0W 7BlABbyyRjOc tYZ4Ls6/GytfiSreZTwetTl01JB1 nFLdvdY9770Vh1FFBxkfWuDVnq7oJQaCB1wB v717PtX2QR8qAXXaBwCM59K30m5AQ J1Yk5qnEmLCt0paBh8xStZz7AcqTjrTPDONhGeKTL24AZ1HmaI qwk0tjLZaijDIqPqlwCKW1kbqmOPpXKa7c9R8KrgT7Ud7GcfiF J6CrWs 0sQjGTyBVKM wg ZonFquBXfixqUDxvJm1ksI9pb3xpmYdDQ5YzjNcjI0hyBXYP5V 1LSo5O2Ya4nOa2eTFaBqTAy6kwtCkepd7JxW l6I8w3AgD4 f2rOWjWGyE1wakJICKh39u0TlG6g17pz5dR5ZpWVRJfSieanwW aouSKfU7NhrcOGG7buxjjGM4zS3dQLsPyrGORSZtPFSQrPNyeK 8raTGTWVoZWyVDGCK7xylDleCKg28xxWxfPFbpGEtm2q6xJINp PFA3opLZOQWCMQOpAJFDXWokjSDVHCt43xXhWulvbl2wOtSUwp ot0UlUjz4 9Mk160gwBz0oRpOjSJPFuXgsPj5GnO30J1lDY9nzrm8qS5Jnd4 KfrkhYv7ePA3jkUPtoYGcJjk v3plueys8kjMWUA9PlXaDu9QnLytn4cUo5Uo9ilhlOV0Kkd7bq ceHu560wdmo7K6mWLwiHbOPIcAk/lUTtZ2N/Cp4kbblHUHqPjS3ouqvbTrNHjcucA9OQQfzrRT5LRjPHweyxu0/ZC2gRXZtqlgvX61J7PaBColVHVonAzk85HTmkbtH2ynvYxFIFC hg3HXI4/bQ6yEoYIpZS3TkipabXYRaHS6iRCycnBOCfTyrhAoz/xoXp9/tk8OYnIOM003Wo24kCKuRgc/E1yzjxZ3wyXECOib8uQAPzqbcTROu3K4 YqTB4SyN0POOfKutxFETkxrn5ClJqzaCdWLb2QX3Zjj0yfzqA4 UZwC3xpsmuIlXHhpx/VGfvQS8uw3Cr9qtMUoIg2MO45bIA8s11v5UGFXy5P1rz3FOetB byY4z5E4z8cZx9qcYcmYzmoI4Xk2W46CtEmNcmrAK70uKpHlTl ydsbNFkXArvfxjypYs5iDxRJrwkVaMmeuK9rmHrm8mKbFVo4Xb UQ0TXxCm1gT6YoRctRHstoZuJBkeyKyyNds3xRfR0ksJr2RnVM A9PkOKIQ9jHTBJqyrGySFQAB0qLqE 4ECub230dawpdifLq91EnhBgUxjp7WPnQwuz8DiiuqDr60GtNx atI0ZyVgeUFSQfKvaNT6eSxNeVfJEeuQEgNdTXGKu9dMejin2P Og3sRhVSwHABH51mudn7YwyFUVSAWDDrkc8 uaR1NdLvU5mTYZGK lEo2RD8WCClT9EmEcgJ6VEatd49al0jdWy3NKlVVEuOcZX/AI1Ih1AsTk0r9nrszwqAeVG0/QcfqqVNZSpzzj4V5ORtydnvYYRjBUMFxqAA61EGuqDyRSlO0zt gK2PWpEegsepOaFFFOT6SJ3aXtAJYmjGDkYpFe1UU6w9mgQMjy 9alwdnYkOSoPzraGWMEc2TBPI1Yh2GmM/RSTTVougyuTKOsIzsPBbjypztII1wAoFddVukRcxkZ6fP51Esr YLx0tFQyTB5Hdjt5JwevyqZb3w6jBbyFdu0PZoxRmbdk5yR6A0 rxTFWDDBwc4PQ/A/A1ukpIwd43TGqy1HnJPPnmmK2ugw55oRe6AJLUXlq2UIG6M 8jEhSoPnyfOl 21oxMVY9Dg85GR6EcGueWJ/Doh5CXZYJtYSMkZoffPGinaoHrS/8Av5n3WGPmahXWqMwIJ4pRxyNJZ4o3upi/AGWY4AHnWva2zEUEK5yQx3H1Zhk/lj6UPtO0AiJZYwz9AzHhR57QPM tcdW1xrhArKow24EE hGOfnXVCNI4Zz5MjWkueD18qm FQQGjNhPv4PX866Mck9M5MsWtokQxVLiizXipU2KLArZ6OZNs4 NFXsEINdCaisx3cVk2bROWpwgHirL7v7VFgB88VWVyasnsZKBE PlXPm/wAnXgWw9qMhB4qBp1tJM5AUnFaXd7iTb600dkp413gkBjgjPnX L0jplKhL1rTSjNuUg hpXEg3ZHlVo94N3GY1UEF enkMdD9arU2e3nPWrxu yX0mS1kyKyu8YwBWVpSFbEMLits1s4rnmu5M83s9BrndSBVyaw mh17NubnoPzocqQo47kcXnJrxcmtvGHQCpNnZtK6Rj3pGVB8Nx xWDOof 7mwdYTKwwjsQmepxgMflTfNOg8xS/2ivvCn/CxcR20SIAP6XBY/PGK56Wol868/JuTZ62ClBBN75M VatfKOc1ym0bzFDLm0K dQqNHIKHWVFcTqRlYKvBPn9M/soasI9azwSD0OSCR8sda0UUzOUq2H7SWIxvvkbdgGMjpkdQaGX V2qg7m 9DYpGazaQfzeWb5YUfnSZd3rSHJJ VXHE2zB QkrGDtD2j8SMxg5zwfTFKorHrxDXTGPFaOTJkc3bGDsxrbQ5gJ/RzPFkejCRDn6gY 1L95BhmB6hmB YOK2NcrucuzMerEsfmTkn70ySOQR5/aukyHCtzhh sEqfyz9a1jVmOFBJPkBk0wRdmLh0TO1cbs5PTcR6delIBdC5B9 R Vaiiup6BNAxBGR5MOhHkf VDXQqcEEUwOVd4Seo6iuLV7G2OaS7ANWupke8Mjz9aZLK4jmX2 GGfTow lJDP5gVglwQQSD5Y6/etFNmTxL4WCunDFQpLPmhFh2qlUYkw49ejffzovZaqkp4PPoeD RdhxoHajARTH2W1kBNp6ihWpHIoTFuU5FKUbKhPix2ursM 70rnDHjNAbS/zw1E0AxmsnA358lZ1eUjzzmpqFSPaoXEwXljWt/fI3Q1PAIyrsly6lgkDyrKXn1Fc9M1lX6he4Zu8mOD8QDDt5T29 uNu7PHTjOKTStMmhaDPqLNFbCMuiB28RiowxIGMKcnIoha912p SglRbYV3Q5lf3o2KN/N9Mg1upKKo5XFvaEW4bAJ9KENMPIferNuu6HU2IjJtgWBYfpH6 KVz/I/rChnZ7uj1G6RpFEKKGZAZXYb9jFSyhUJ25BwTjNRKVmkI0Jkfr gUyd3cO/UrfPRW3fYHFQe1XZy506bwrlArFdysp3I69Mqfnxg4NPXY7u21 OForuMWzBkV1DSuDh1yM4jODg1LeikBdUyNTug3nK/X0PI/Vit4pmibKmmbX xGpXV8XEdskoiRnAlcqQWdVIPh9fYPl5Chadj9QeKW4C2 yFplf9I27NuzLJtGznlDj146Vyyxys7seaCjTZpJ2gdiAeBXeU Bxk1vp3d/qdzDFPGttslRJE3SsG2uoZcgJwcEcUBX8Qbj8INnjeMbf3js8Q MUPtYztyOuKl4maLyIk 5VFB58qBT9rHeSGNBtC7UJ8242H70za32J1G2WPxVtz4s0cClZ GP6SU7U3ZQYXPU0E7Q9299p8Yup/BKLIgxG7M5LMMYBQZrbFCuzmz5VL/J0sXK2tyo6FHB wP7KSs1bNn3caq0LkJbp4it jeRhKN2eu1CoPPTdSxoPdbqN0sjKsUZjkaJ0kcq4dACeApBHtD BzzWv05/gmNWqmn 77n9SjMYY2 ZH8NcSN721359jphDQy77uL O8jstsbzSR L7D5RY9xUs7MBtAI/WPM07QhXrltGRu6ZGcdceZp57Rd1Wo2UDTuIZI0G5/CdiyKOrEOq5A88ZqDe93l7HaQ3beEYpvB24c7lE PDLjbwPaUHk9aLAc yegLHHujwc4Ibj2lIBH7aPXGmblKkDB8x1FBtCtLnSXjs70xES q7wlGLY2YLIcgeuR9aL3eoXa2ZvvBhNqE3g KfFK5wPY2Yz/erOV2UD7vSA0WyQZx7JP61P8A16VVfbDTjBKEzkYyDVzarHfwy QxSwQ7rhmjiKysU3Bd2JCUBXgEjAPQ1V/eHptwl8kE6xrKyoAEYsn6RiF9oqD168U4t/QYkmsFWce43U/6Vt/4jf/pUO27ntQdp1DW YH8N8yN73hRzcexyNsq/XNUIQ4zxWlOFz3cXkVil8xh8F1icAO2/ExRUyu3GcuM8 tG5O5LUwCS1tgAn Mby/uU7EVrXoNStI0yW6ljggQvLIcKowM8Enk8AAAkk9AKeNT7mNTh iaXEEm0bikbsZMDrgMgBPwB VFgJUOpuOGO4fHr96KW8ytyOlS xvdzfalGZYFjSIHaHlYqrEdQoVSTj1xjyzwakXvd/f2V1Bbyqh/ENsjdWJiZ/Qttyp a/eqUiJQtaBV2MdKjNfyYxmnnXO7PULeCSdxbiOJGd8SszFVGTgG Mc/Womkd1uoXcEdxF4ASVQ67pGDbT0yAhx96cpIUYtKhQa dhgmtd9H zvd/e3slzHD4Ia2k8OTe7AbsuPZwpyMofTyrWDsPeNZSXuIhFFvDqW IlBjYo427cZyD50uSKpgAV5UfxKynYUXL3CjF5d/5mP8AxtRjsNfzHtBqMJlkMKCRliLsYlYyREsqZ2g5ZuceZ9aFd yIEd9d7iB hj6nH8tvWpXYSQDtJqZJABR cjHvw dRLtjj0gH2u7cXen63dOjtKiBY1hkdzEoeKFiVUHCnIzx6mnXs PqcWq6VHBHOI7mHwi4xlllhkWRXZMgvGzKM4IyCRkHpUnew4Or 3mCCN0ZyOn8RHVmdhbG1vNLtjaG3ivYjCHkCqs6mOVTIGKjd7a Kw9GDYPnSZRX3fLeag1zHHfxwL4av4Twq4SVHK5OXZuQVHHBGf iDT/wDuetRmmt7kSzSSBHjVA7s4Rdh9ldxO0fAelL/7ovVYJJLWGN1eWPxS 0g7A zCsR0J2k4 Hyop 5xkVYLvLAfpY pA/kGj4AQ7nr6WW81EyyySlSqjxHZ9oE10Aq7idq4A4FN97pQttOv lD7t4vJs4xjxvEkK9fLdjPwpA7j5lF7quWA/SLjJA/nbg8femjTZVGmaiNy5Mup45HOZZ8UgO1rpc91oNpDbTm3la1tN soZ1K7UjZuUO7kAjj1qptC0uZdRtnkbds1ARM5JYySLKUdyzcn JBOTzzVqW krfaFa2wuFhLW1od/vFdixPjaGU87cdR1quW1XZqdlY5U/h7xA7qNqvhhhsbjjOc9T86TQ06svHVLVZyqHGYpIZv9VyR/gNL3eJKJLa2Pkb60HzAuAP2VOg1JBqdwpddv4O2ccjHszXgb/Ev6qT 0WsKNDsbhyCRJZTOAcnh1dsD70xDlqjH99LEZODb3uR5HDWmKT La9lXtVJCJZBC0XiNEHbwi/gINxTO0nCjnHkKdCYri4tr6OeJoY4Z1JDDB8YwFTnoABE2c oqsuz tRXXaqSaJw0Xhsivn2W2RKpIPmNwOD5jmgApreozfwptYPFk8H YG8Le3hbvBm9rZnbn44pwgH/AG3N8LCH9dxPn8hSHrcq/wALbU7hjwxzkY/iZvOmu51yCDXgskiqJ7KNEYkbS6TynYT5EhuPljzFAE3SPattT Dcj8RdjnnjaOPlW2iaaLnRbWE49qztiuegdI43Q/R1U/So sXcWm2V9JNMn6aSeWMA 0xlXCRgHq2R5fOoVnra21hojbxtY2kLjI6S2rIM gDlD9KAE390bIVnsWU4ISUg hDR0fvDnsnn/AOlT/GtLf7o6QNNZ4IPsTdCD/KjpgupV/gmBuGfwqcZGfeXyoAsnV9NE/hE43RTJMvwK5VvujOPrXz738sRq2QSCIIiCDggguQQR0NXVquu LFqVnFvGyeK6XqMeJH4MiEny9kSD61SXfzIDquQQR4EXQ583po CzO7nUppdAeWSaV5dl1 kZ2aQFd 0hyc8YGOeKj9wlzJcadcvNI8kj3Lhndi7n9BbqMsxycAAfICuX dlKo7OyAsAdl3xkZ/nK4fuf5VGlXALAE3EvUgfzEFIA33g6d G0H8Pu3 CLOPdjG7ZPAucZOM46Zon3laJd3duotLprZkZndleRC6hD7P6M 88 vpSzr8q/wAGIBuXPg2HGRn Mt/KmTvE7MDVIo41vBblH37gN5b2Su3AdcdfWgCmu4AZ1UfCCUj/AGB 2ry0Byb/AFEEnAa2wPIfoF6elfPvc3rEVpqkbTMER1eLeeFUtjaWPkCVAz 5Zr6B8SGykvLyeeNYpfCcHPQRxBMf1iSOAOvFACtCuzszcBeMR 3uMf6RPQ3Ue8Cy1GfTIbdpDIl7A53IVG0JIrcn4stSuw17Hqeh zWkcqLOwuUKucFPFlkkQkDnbhwMgHofSp3brVbZbrS7VXjMwvI pGC4yqIjplse7kuMA hoA599miXc1u08N00UMMMnjRB5AJgccFVO1uMjn1pm0KT8LbaZ bnguiRY/sWryN tKXu9bsbSiVLwRGGKT2ANwlJ9oAnxBj3cdD1pn1jVraKezjdFd pJHSJsqfCIiYlsnplcrx/SoAA9grURaprSjzmt3/8AEjeQ/wCKu3bnTRBpGpBfdfxpQPQykO3 2WP1ojZIi39625dssFqc5GCwN0hHzAVPuKWtS1xbvsy8pcF2tM PyMmRMI/H9pTQB837qyvKyqEPlzBZSFRP4obAy3slA3OeMFscD71DvotP8 DKLIrqAoz7SsSDlyCT6ZwNvvcD0ysq3EzhK0RSdMGcfifgPYHm OvHpn658sUBuQm9tmdm5thPvbcnbnHnjGaysqaNDgQKwgcH1/ZWVlAG1tKFkBKhgGB2kZBwRwfgatntDaaddxQi3jVJTsbIQj2D wyk45/5V5WVnIqJN12x0u1tJHFrG7ooUEp1c8DJ dU1GpdscZY/IV5WUY gkM9p2ahChpZSM9QFNS7QaZCyttkcjOc5x8OKysrVozTJM q6e3/u65xydvUj9tQp7qwdvagIHwrKyootkW9sbN1zDvU h5FLc0WCR6VlZVIn6arXuK8rKYz1RWyHBBHUEEfMc1lZSYF0dn 7GzmtVkFvGBIuWG0YyOGH3Bqnb0qXcqAF3tgDgAbjgfavKys49 lM5uoyDiubL1rKyrJNa8Ar2soGe14aysoEaisrKykMsZdDtnsr eRYlDsntHHJI60narbKhwABWVlTidm2aKSVEJFHoK9/DE9AKysrSjnNPBb0rKysp0M/9k=
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUUExMVFhUXGBgXGBgYGBcYFRcXFxgXFxcXGB cYHSggGB0lGxcXITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lHx8tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0rLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS03LTctLS03Lf/AABEIALcBEwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFBgQHAAIDAQj/xABPEAACAQMDAQUGAgMLCQUJAAABAgMABBEFEiExBgcTQVEiMm FxgZEUsSOhwQgVFjNCQ1JicoKyJnN0kqK00eHwJTSTs8QkRFNU ZISj0vH/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAiEQACAgICAwADAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIRAyESMQQTQSJRYTL/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AANo5aSCBGCNNKkQYjdt3kDdtyN2PTIpnvO6ud5xE pLym/P4fA94LjHjfGkXswxbULEn/5qH/GKsPvjH/aekf50f fb0caYKVo53PdPNDGTKcDobbGf8A81B07n5nvHt/xa HHHHI8vgkHdI0gEapvIyBGSWLcbhwaN9/49uwPmGnKnzUjwiCPqBULu57wnS5mGoO7 N4eJhGNqMoKhZBGoCqQRzjjBz6h7FroXe2ndqbK1F5Bdrc2 V3HaAQHYKrKysVcbiB5dfOovd52IbVDOFuBB4HhfzXibvF8T uuMeH8c58sU5d6nZ24gsC1pdM2nDw91uQjKiGRWjaOQLuZA204 JyB5kV5 544fUPlbf8AqKLChUTu lNhc3jXQRrZp0aIRZy0DFT k3jGSP6PFE9G7lzLBFJd3ogkmx4cYUMQzKXCksw3NtBJUdNp5O KtDt3aLHpWosnSWOSXjplo1Bx8yu7 9XXtN72lf6Yn 6XVIZUGmdysj3Nxby3axGIRMjCPeJUl8QBgC6lSDGwI55Hpgnp 2s7nPwVpNcG9VzEu7Z4G0tyBjPinHX0NNHeGv UWk/Jf1SPihX7oY4ubTgH9FKPl7Sc/9etNAxf7Ad1P742y3IvBES7LsMO/3DjOfEX8qdbvsLcwNbwC/jbx5DD/3bGwLBNNux43tfxW3HHvZ8sFR7iVA1X/7eX/FHTHdD/LKL wf9zkobYqQIj7lzJeTwG AMccMu78P73jNMNu3xeMeF1zzu8scyuyHdvJOkxjvEiEFxNb4/D7gxhbaZD lHLdcHOPU1cltbwC6mdWzO0cKyLu6RqZTEdvlktJz54 FLPd6ga31EMcKbBPoC CeaT32Um10Vd2os5rCd4Wm/EKsSymRVEagMXG3aWb j5Hz6Uz6f3azNHG1xfLDNKPYiCbgG2l9mTIDIwUEkKB7p8hmlT UNHtIBcW9vOJ4TEpEwaMjc27ILp7PGB8eatDRtYg1iCIeJJbXk PtrgBZI5AhjZ4xIpWWMqzDoeG/knBGMYxbejac5KK2KOl9lLyW7nsnniiaBI38QRNKsqyZ2kK0i7 Pd5HPOfmZmk9iLq4Em3UUj8OWWHAt87vCYruwZuM4zjy9TRTu tLyLVb5L2XxpBBBtlwqh498u07VA285GPUHk9ajd3WkbtZ1W6K j9HM8KH1Z23P8AYKg/vGrUI/ozeSX7B8fd5cyXM1v PQGKOGTf G97xmmXbt8bjHg vO7oMcqHeD2QbTjCDcLOZfEPsx Hs8PZnje2c7/h0qzu7rWDd6nrEmcoGto4/TZF ITj4FlZv71Vl3jaJaW90zW9yJmme4ecBkbwZN6nYdnK8u4w3Ps/A06S6BSbdNnbsX3bve2wvJ7oWsGTsO0FiFJUuWYgINw465x5U2 Xeg3ttPbWLzRyJcF1juTFkr4cbSFZItwycKMENzkny5IaaP8l0/wAwP/Mpo7Uj/wBt0v8A0iX/AHSeqM2k yu 2Hd9LBbSTPeRybAD4Yt9hbLBeG8U46 h6UA7I90x1CEzfixCfEdPD8HefYOM58Revypx74dPtFlF41wv4 uNIUS3Jjy8ZmKlwp9vgO5yOPY dQO7/AMNtZjdAMtbTZI88NFj8zTF0yDP3QPby28a6gpM0pi/7v7m2Cafdjxuf4nbjj3s WCRte7ydrmW1/Gx/oo4Zd5tid3jNKu3b43GPCznPO7yxzl2P8sYv7H/o5atS3ggF1M6tmdo4VkXd0jVpTEdvlktJz54 FIdIpnQe7aS98dxeLF4NxNbECDcGMJCmT NG3Oc7eceppe7XaJ 90zwNKs IVmDhNnvFxtxub h1z51cHd4gaHUgxwDqF8CfQFhk1Rna7Srezkkis5xcQGJW8UFG G5twZdycHAA PNPsOh/g7nnaONzqKJ4gUqDb bDcFB8bk/8ACle/7B3Y1FNOzGXdfEEoyI/B5BcjqCCpG31xzzmruvLaGS2sPHkMYWW1eP8AryqAY4 nmaEN4x7RoZI1WMWMgiYNu3gSoWLcDaQWA28 RzzwWwaTEPU 5A HJ GvlmniHtxFAuW2hwmQ5MZKkEBuu4dBzQTu87rW1O1Nz KEI8RkC F4mQoX2s IuOSRjHlV3dmf /ap/n4P9zt6A9i5fwejRP03XI 018Ix/ssKLGJNt3HtJJMjX4Xw3CL gzvBijk3Y8Xjl2XHPuZ88AN287p/3ttWuPxglIZF2eDsPtnGc IfyqzdZsdvaaxl8ntZV/vRiTJz8nUfSq47 kzqw/0eP/FJQBWIjrKICA1lVRNjTodykd3ZyOwVI7iJ3Y9FVXBJPwApw7zu 0dpc3 mSwTxyRwyAyspyEHjQtlvThWP0NJ9lo7SdTij1n2OyM7gPoKJ1 eyYXVIL97eu2t89n FnSbwzMX2HO3cI9ufng/auPdb2pg0 a4jun8OObw2SQg7A6hlZXI93IK4PTg89KBahp5hyOPpQS4Uk9M/roSsblRY3ajtDp9to5020uRdOy GpXDYVpN7M7KNqgAkAdeB8SBvc3rtrZPei5nSLxBb7N5xu2 Pux8ty/cVXjy7TgDFbB8DOKOOhctlqfw3tZezzQSXCC6/DND4bE IzJmND8SwVW/vUfsu2enXcNo9xci2lt3WVo5PYPiLFJEVG4e2v6QkFc9B8RVBt lucUbl7VYjCmIF8YycY dCiDmxj7R9tba71 znR8W1uUQysCqnDOzPg8hfaA59K6d8ut217cWzW0yTBI5AxQ52 kspAPzwftVZW9uzZbH6qaex0CeKN OnFKqG5E/ul1GGz1LxbmRYk8CRdz8DcWTA fB 1HptdtT2lS9E6G2UYM2fYB/CyJ1/tMo tC 3EMXhA4G4HApbs0X8K7Fse3genQfH40n yobdF02PbnThqN1KbyERvBaqrbuCyPclwOOoDr/rCoPYjtdp8cN6k13Eni3l265OC0Uj y68dCOhqjDtHnk gGB9SaJRTDZtbGPeYeuPdXPp51m5Uaxx39C3bKO0gcwadJ49u0 Ay7OG2SlpAyhiB/JCHAHnVq2PbbTL2Ozmlu1t5bZhI0bnYd/hPGy 0PbX2ycrnP3FUlp2lPckuRhR0HRQPSpElusW5Ch54OfzH5/SkpJMt420rLg0vt7YtqlzO0wjh/DwQxySAoJSkkzsVBGce3jnHSpXZvtfpcMdxm9iR5rm5lY7sN7c jLGw4/wDhqhFU5ZX67EV1B2rt gC4/I/etCFAxj bA oIP5ZoU2J4v6Wb2F1PR9MubtYLxPBkitirO 7Mitc7wDgdAY P61JPeTbaYrrLp9x40k8srzgPuA3e1kDAx7RNKc1oDnAreytOe lNyVErG7LX7EdqbGXShp13OLZ0UoS/shk371ZGPs9OCDzxU7X 8Wyl1OwVJlMMDyySz8iIFoJI0UMR7XLckccj44q78NxyM0Fv4c ZpRnZU8LirHTvf1W3vNQjltpUlQW6oWU5AYSSHH2I 9c 6jWYrbURJcyrHGIZVDOcDLMmBn44P2qvklwRgc/KpqT810wVxo5JtqVln3PaG1PaaK8E6fhguDLn2Afwsqdf7RA Zpzse3GnDUbqU3kPhvb2qK27gsj3RZQcdQHX/WFUYrAjyxXW3bYcjGPSqeL k 7 Fv9ie1unxR3yT3Ucfi3t265OC0UjDa68dCOhqve1ukWq7o9OkM 8AgDbi2/Eu5wVBwP5IQ4 NB5p93kKYdJvl2YwKjhRXsssqXtTpM0Fqkt9GpgaCXAbB8SEAh WyOm7r8qBa33lWa6tbTRsZLeOGSKWVVYhTKykFRjLhTGuceTcZ IxVd6yi5JAHPwoUVpKJXIvaft1pVn Kuku0me4KyeEh3MWSFIlUADK5CAktjGTQ607xLSy0q3WK4gluE jt1aPJ6sUEx4x0Bc/SqNmGK1t4BnJFLiHIv7Wu2Gmvf2Fwt5CRD IVzu91ZYuCeP6SAfWq371tVgutR8W3lWWPwI13KcjcGkJHz5H3 pWmCqOgqDJL9KrjQuTZJ8UVlD81lOxUOkOplDgDNMmm9oztwUO aQIrsZpt7NXCkjJFTNJoItom6gPFyx4rhoRRC cbs/qo1rKLsyMZqtr 59o4JpY1aDI0grrqRPc5GOgzjpn/rFQtThQAbfOgctwQcg811tZmc5JJq3oS2TEhwKE3XXJou8mBj1 qDeW4I4oXQLvYf0e6j8MDI6c1AM2GZlOOeKXowwOAaNNGQlJlJ GxuGldVZiefOpHaNPACwjG1lDn58j9lLa3DK R5GiGv3Zl8N28l2/Dgk/tqX0VHTIiTr68/Wp l2Uk7BQMA9SfShdqASOPrT3pCbVBrDI KOvDHk9jDp0CxKEHQV1utMjmxnHHn yoytU21kHniuJS2em4KiBc9k0IypwaDnR2jZg3IxwfWnIzD/wDgNRLmRW65HzFXzZn60LVtpgJ6cVKk09UHAxRsJkewNq bH9lDr1lHAYH58k/IeVJybLjBIDSj4igt gO6i9yefOhkq8NWmNmObYsMh3AD1qbNBtYg9QcHz/WKjTLiT60QuoznNehiZ4 XR3stLlZdyjj4nGflXsROcHgjii2kasixhT1HFC7ubLs2OpzXQ qON8nZKWE0S0zTpW91ePjxQq2uxkZ6U6aXrMSL7RAqJv9GmP i3qsDL7LjBrbQdIMrZIyo/XTbBBFdv6gUzWujCAZUcVzyypaNoxfYp6h2bh8P LGfXz lV3PblWKgZwSPtV0NPHI2Cc/ClPtTpsSe0vB FVjlemZyVPkuhHi0aV eK2fQZQM4FG7bU1XjBqUl rfCqLvWhMNuRxivKa5bUEk8VlO0RcxdsLBn6eVdpWaE45FWrpX YuO3yCS5 PFLfbXszlg0fTzFYrIm6OjhqxRftFLjBOaEvNuOTUu401l60Om TFa9GejVuWAp70/syDFke9jNIMfXNWD2c7UKF2ucHGAamW h9CbqpeN8MCMVEN/xTF2zuo5MbSC3wpRdcU hqmTrFwWBo7czjZily0okvOKTYmrODW3NFZtNDWpfeMBvdAyRx 7x HlQ RuaL6HKGVkJx5/NTwaU5fjaNMEFKdMV7RcNT7oXK0o3doEkx19D5H402aChA5 lc2Z6s7PGTU6YVR8HFTreQjjgVE2c1KgC55IrjPSsI5kI42fPm uEpk/pR/rFd47dCP5OfgxB/OtJYwoP7eaZFkOd8jDuX/qR5x9TUadGAwqLGD9XP2olGQRhQBnGSKE63rCw8INz Z8/ vhVJNicktsE3MJB5ofIuM1HnluJjuPA 1RXaQHmt4wo5Z5U/hHkgzIp P/Ou7yZFd0TPzol2c7PG5l2ngeZrqwvs4PJS0LULkGp23NPWtdg4 4k3oSfXNQrTso7DjFbWqs5W2LlrpjMM1q1uVODTumgtGvX9VRE 7PNISSeaFJA0wZ2e1Y28gPl51ZR7VW5iyXGcdPOq8vOy03VQD9 aXL2OSIlWBBqJY4ydlKckqJd9rsiyuY2wCxI 9RptZkk99iaEytmuanmqvYlHVB6zulzRiK5QjoKTGNaC5I6Eij sdUtDdJcrk8VlKX4xvWsqtGXGZa2pdtnJyi4 dDrjtN4g9oc0vdRUZzWcccUdEsjYRu5w9Ar62qSr4NE7W0Eo5r VR0Y8mJ5TBryQkUY1ew8I0Glaoao0Ts4bznmvGOazFYBSLJdut TIj1NQrc1NVDjpUtCs9jiLmpVq3gyoT0zg/I8GocFzsPNc9Rut AKrimqCMmpWhu1bRAy74 oGR6H4fA1KsidinHlzXPsbfeLCVb3l9hviOoPz PwqZFwxU tefO1cWexCpVNfSBdai 7ag vnUaS1mce1Jt9DnH6qNXWkh V4b86H/weLEiaUgeg6fnSi4hOMgSYWU8XGSPQmmTTNSbbtdt3x86Hy6Db xqQrZY YwDwPSu1noDYDBmx55qptE41JfAzJeqqZ FKN5d72OwAnnk8frpr1fSwIDjrjNL9vZ5wRjPlxUQaXZeRN6RA htZnBJbGBxxgE nI6D1rnBbv1Y5/Kj72crcZrY2GwYNW8n6Ijhf0X2Htr86bOy92I5c RFK88BaQKOtP ldjmMYYthuorswtLHb nmeWn7KXwn9oNV3R4HHIofZa0irz1pd1eR43KMTkGhbzE dbKCo5ebscLntCpOAKm2F AM0gByKnR6kQMUpY1Q1k2PA1qIHaTg0B7TWKTgleuODSxd3BPN d9L13Bw33rPhx2jbknpi5d2DpncKgsKsHVbmN08jxSVc2/pVLeyap0RAa5OtetxW6KTQM4baypPgGsoGH4Jq5XFcQaJaZbCV gp6Vokc820wXuqRZakY6ZNU0qKOPcoxjrSLfSjccUuRajYV1S/8WgksFc1lOalwuPOmqkDuK0Nnd92XimDyTLuAOFB6fE48637Zd k4xl4FCsOqj3W XoaNdndTQKqqR0qXrNzkY v0rjzSlDIen40I5cKZUMXFNlmUKD5Vpq9zbxgbIAXbJLHpn4UJ tdSO9d/ubhux/Rzzj6V0R2rOCceMqZ1vuztznxPBcRscKxGFOelcpezVwpwybT8 SKftf7wrd2t4oo2NvGytJkYZtvuqB ugPa3tet1cK8cZWNFwFPBJPUnH0oVv4Gl9B iWNxbyblCkHgjdTSLdydxAB64zmkme7YjI9n0wae9L7TWkke0W 7BlABbyyRjOc tYZ4Ls6/GytfiSreZTwetTl01JB1 nFLdvdY9770Vh1FFBxkfWuDVnq7oJQaCB1wB v717PtX2QR8qAXXaBwCM59K30m5AQ J1Yk5qnEmLCt0paBh8xStZz7AcqTjrTPDONhGeKTL24AZ1HmaI qwk0tjLZaijDIqPqlwCKW1kbqmOPpXKa7c9R8KrgT7Ud7GcfiF J6CrWs 0sQjGTyBVKM wg ZonFquBXfixqUDxvJm1ksI9pb3xpmYdDQ5YzjNcjI0hyBXYP5V 1LSo5O2Ya4nOa2eTFaBqTAy6kwtCkepd7JxW l6I8w3AgD4 f2rOWjWGyE1wakJICKh39u0TlG6g17pz5dR5ZpWVRJfSieanwW aouSKfU7NhrcOGG7buxjjGM4zS3dQLsPyrGORSZtPFSQrPNyeK 8raTGTWVoZWyVDGCK7xylDleCKg28xxWxfPFbpGEtm2q6xJINp PFA3opLZOQWCMQOpAJFDXWokjSDVHCt43xXhWulvbl2wOtSUwp ot0UlUjz4 9Mk160gwBz0oRpOjSJPFuXgsPj5GnO30J1lDY9nzrm8qS5Jnd4 KfrkhYv7ePA3jkUPtoYGcJjk v3plueys8kjMWUA9PlXaDu9QnLytn4cUo5Uo9ilhlOV0Kkd7bq ceHu560wdmo7K6mWLwiHbOPIcAk/lUTtZ2N/Cp4kbblHUHqPjS3ouqvbTrNHjcucA9OQQfzrRT5LRjPHweyxu0/ZC2gRXZtqlgvX61J7PaBColVHVonAzk85HTmkbtH2ynvYxFIFC hg3HXI4/bQ6yEoYIpZS3TkipabXYRaHS6iRCycnBOCfTyrhAoz/xoXp9/tk8OYnIOM003Wo24kCKuRgc/E1yzjxZ3wyXECOib8uQAPzqbcTROu3K4 YqTB4SyN0POOfKutxFETkxrn5ClJqzaCdWLb2QX3Zjj0yfzqA4 UZwC3xpsmuIlXHhpx/VGfvQS8uw3Cr9qtMUoIg2MO45bIA8s11v5UGFXy5P1rz3FOetB byY4z5E4z8cZx9qcYcmYzmoI4Xk2W46CtEmNcmrAK70uKpHlTl ydsbNFkXArvfxjypYs5iDxRJrwkVaMmeuK9rmHrm8mKbFVo4Xb UQ0TXxCm1gT6YoRctRHstoZuJBkeyKyyNds3xRfR0ksJr2RnVM A9PkOKIQ9jHTBJqyrGySFQAB0qLqE 4ECub230dawpdifLq91EnhBgUxjp7WPnQwuz8DiiuqDr60GtNx atI0ZyVgeUFSQfKvaNT6eSxNeVfJEeuQEgNdTXGKu9dMejin2P Og3sRhVSwHABH51mudn7YwyFUVSAWDDrkc8 uaR1NdLvU5mTYZGK lEo2RD8WCClT9EmEcgJ6VEatd49al0jdWy3NKlVVEuOcZX/AI1Ih1AsTk0r9nrszwqAeVG0/QcfqqVNZSpzzj4V5ORtydnvYYRjBUMFxqAA61EGuqDyRSlO0zt gK2PWpEegsepOaFFFOT6SJ3aXtAJYmjGDkYpFe1UU6w9mgQMjy 9alwdnYkOSoPzraGWMEc2TBPI1Yh2GmM/RSTTVougyuTKOsIzsPBbjypztII1wAoFddVukRcxkZ6fP51Esr YLx0tFQyTB5Hdjt5JwevyqZb3w6jBbyFdu0PZoxRmbdk5yR6A0 rxTFWDDBwc4PQ/A/A1ukpIwd43TGqy1HnJPPnmmK2ugw55oRe6AJLUXlq2UIG6M 8jEhSoPnyfOl 21oxMVY9Dg85GR6EcGueWJ/Doh5CXZYJtYSMkZoffPGinaoHrS/8Av5n3WGPmahXWqMwIJ4pRxyNJZ4o3upi/AGWY4AHnWva2zEUEK5yQx3H1Zhk/lj6UPtO0AiJZYwz9AzHhR57QPM tcdW1xrhArKow24EE hGOfnXVCNI4Zz5MjWkueD18qm FQQGjNhPv4PX866Mck9M5MsWtokQxVLiizXipU2KLArZ6OZNs4 NFXsEINdCaisx3cVk2bROWpwgHirL7v7VFgB88VWVyasnsZKBE PlXPm/wAnXgWw9qMhB4qBp1tJM5AUnFaXd7iTb600dkp413gkBjgjPnX L0jplKhL1rTSjNuUg hpXEg3ZHlVo94N3GY1UEF enkMdD9arU2e3nPWrxu yX0mS1kyKyu8YwBWVpSFbEMLits1s4rnmu5M83s9BrndSBVyaw mh17NubnoPzocqQo47kcXnJrxcmtvGHQCpNnZtK6Rj3pGVB8Nx xWDOof 7mwdYTKwwjsQmepxgMflTfNOg8xS/2ivvCn/CxcR20SIAP6XBY/PGK56Wol868/JuTZ62ClBBN75M VatfKOc1ym0bzFDLm0K dQqNHIKHWVFcTqRlYKvBPn9M/soasI9azwSD0OSCR8sda0UUzOUq2H7SWIxvvkbdgGMjpkdQaGX V2qg7m 9DYpGazaQfzeWb5YUfnSZd3rSHJJ VXHE2zB QkrGDtD2j8SMxg5zwfTFKorHrxDXTGPFaOTJkc3bGDsxrbQ5gJ/RzPFkejCRDn6gY 1L95BhmB6hmB YOK2NcrucuzMerEsfmTkn70ySOQR5/aukyHCtzhh sEqfyz9a1jVmOFBJPkBk0wRdmLh0TO1cbs5PTcR6delIBdC5B9 R Vaiiup6BNAxBGR5MOhHkf VDXQqcEEUwOVd4Seo6iuLV7G2OaS7ANWupke8Mjz9aZLK4jmX2 GGfTow lJDP5gVglwQQSD5Y6/etFNmTxL4WCunDFQpLPmhFh2qlUYkw49ejffzovZaqkp4PPoeD RdhxoHajARTH2W1kBNp6ihWpHIoTFuU5FKUbKhPix2ursM 70rnDHjNAbS/zw1E0AxmsnA358lZ1eUjzzmpqFSPaoXEwXljWt/fI3Q1PAIyrsly6lgkDyrKXn1Fc9M1lX6he4Zu8mOD8QDDt5T29 uNu7PHTjOKTStMmhaDPqLNFbCMuiB28RiowxIGMKcnIoha912p SglRbYV3Q5lf3o2KN/N9Mg1upKKo5XFvaEW4bAJ9KENMPIferNuu6HU2IjJtgWBYfpH6 KVz/I/rChnZ7uj1G6RpFEKKGZAZXYb9jFSyhUJ25BwTjNRKVmkI0Jkfr gUyd3cO/UrfPRW3fYHFQe1XZy506bwrlArFdysp3I69Mqfnxg4NPXY7u21 OForuMWzBkV1DSuDh1yM4jODg1LeikBdUyNTug3nK/X0PI/Vit4pmibKmmbX xGpXV8XEdskoiRnAlcqQWdVIPh9fYPl5Chadj9QeKW4C2 yFplf9I27NuzLJtGznlDj146Vyyxys7seaCjTZpJ2gdiAeBXeU Bxk1vp3d/qdzDFPGttslRJE3SsG2uoZcgJwcEcUBX8Qbj8INnjeMbf3js8Q MUPtYztyOuKl4maLyIk 5VFB58qBT9rHeSGNBtC7UJ8242H70za32J1G2WPxVtz4s0cClZ GP6SU7U3ZQYXPU0E7Q9299p8Yup/BKLIgxG7M5LMMYBQZrbFCuzmz5VL/J0sXK2tyo6FHB wP7KSs1bNn3caq0LkJbp4it jeRhKN2eu1CoPPTdSxoPdbqN0sjKsUZjkaJ0kcq4dACeApBHtD BzzWv05/gmNWqmn 77n9SjMYY2 ZH8NcSN721359jphDQy77uL O8jstsbzSR L7D5RY9xUs7MBtAI/WPM07QhXrltGRu6ZGcdceZp57Rd1Wo2UDTuIZI0G5/CdiyKOrEOq5A88ZqDe93l7HaQ3beEYpvB24c7lE PDLjbwPaUHk9aLAc yegLHHujwc4Ibj2lIBH7aPXGmblKkDB8x1FBtCtLnSXjs70xES q7wlGLY2YLIcgeuR9aL3eoXa2ZvvBhNqE3g KfFK5wPY2Yz/erOV2UD7vSA0WyQZx7JP61P8A16VVfbDTjBKEzkYyDVzarHfwy QxSwQ7rhmjiKysU3Bd2JCUBXgEjAPQ1V/eHptwl8kE6xrKyoAEYsn6RiF9oqD168U4t/QYkmsFWce43U/6Vt/4jf/pUO27ntQdp1DW YH8N8yN73hRzcexyNsq/XNUIQ4zxWlOFz3cXkVil8xh8F1icAO2/ExRUyu3GcuM8 tG5O5LUwCS1tgAn Mby/uU7EVrXoNStI0yW6ljggQvLIcKowM8Enk8AAAkk9AKeNT7mNTh iaXEEm0bikbsZMDrgMgBPwB VFgJUOpuOGO4fHr96KW8ytyOlS xvdzfalGZYFjSIHaHlYqrEdQoVSTj1xjyzwakXvd/f2V1Bbyqh/ENsjdWJiZ/Qttyp a/eqUiJQtaBV2MdKjNfyYxmnnXO7PULeCSdxbiOJGd8SszFVGTgG Mc/Womkd1uoXcEdxF4ASVQ67pGDbT0yAhx96cpIUYtKhQa dhgmtd9H zvd/e3slzHD4Ia2k8OTe7AbsuPZwpyMofTyrWDsPeNZSXuIhFFvDqW IlBjYo427cZyD50uSKpgAV5UfxKynYUXL3CjF5d/5mP8AxtRjsNfzHtBqMJlkMKCRliLsYlYyREsqZ2g5ZuceZ9aFd yIEd9d7iB hj6nH8tvWpXYSQDtJqZJABR cjHvw dRLtjj0gH2u7cXen63dOjtKiBY1hkdzEoeKFiVUHCnIzx6mnXs PqcWq6VHBHOI7mHwi4xlllhkWRXZMgvGzKM4IyCRkHpUnew4Or 3mCCN0ZyOn8RHVmdhbG1vNLtjaG3ivYjCHkCqs6mOVTIGKjd7a Kw9GDYPnSZRX3fLeag1zHHfxwL4av4Twq4SVHK5OXZuQVHHBGf iDT/wDuetRmmt7kSzSSBHjVA7s4Rdh9ldxO0fAelL/7ovVYJJLWGN1eWPxS 0g7A zCsR0J2k4 Hyop 5xkVYLvLAfpY pA/kGj4AQ7nr6WW81EyyySlSqjxHZ9oE10Aq7idq4A4FN97pQttOv lD7t4vJs4xjxvEkK9fLdjPwpA7j5lF7quWA/SLjJA/nbg8femjTZVGmaiNy5Mup45HOZZ8UgO1rpc91oNpDbTm3la1tN soZ1K7UjZuUO7kAjj1qptC0uZdRtnkbds1ARM5JYySLKUdyzcn JBOTzzVqW krfaFa2wuFhLW1od/vFdixPjaGU87cdR1quW1XZqdlY5U/h7xA7qNqvhhhsbjjOc9T86TQ06svHVLVZyqHGYpIZv9VyR/gNL3eJKJLa2Pkb60HzAuAP2VOg1JBqdwpddv4O2ccjHszXgb/Ev6qT 0WsKNDsbhyCRJZTOAcnh1dsD70xDlqjH99LEZODb3uR5HDWmKT La9lXtVJCJZBC0XiNEHbwi/gINxTO0nCjnHkKdCYri4tr6OeJoY4Z1JDDB8YwFTnoABE2c oqsuz tRXXaqSaJw0Xhsivn2W2RKpIPmNwOD5jmgApreozfwptYPFk8H YG8Le3hbvBm9rZnbn44pwgH/AG3N8LCH9dxPn8hSHrcq/wALbU7hjwxzkY/iZvOmu51yCDXgskiqJ7KNEYkbS6TynYT5EhuPljzFAE3SPattT Dcj8RdjnnjaOPlW2iaaLnRbWE49qztiuegdI43Q/R1U/So sXcWm2V9JNMn6aSeWMA 0xlXCRgHq2R5fOoVnra21hojbxtY2kLjI6S2rIM gDlD9KAE390bIVnsWU4ISUg hDR0fvDnsnn/AOlT/GtLf7o6QNNZ4IPsTdCD/KjpgupV/gmBuGfwqcZGfeXyoAsnV9NE/hE43RTJMvwK5VvujOPrXz738sRq2QSCIIiCDggguQQR0NXVquu LFqVnFvGyeK6XqMeJH4MiEny9kSD61SXfzIDquQQR4EXQ583po CzO7nUppdAeWSaV5dl1 kZ2aQFd 0hyc8YGOeKj9wlzJcadcvNI8kj3Lhndi7n9BbqMsxycAAfICuX dlKo7OyAsAdl3xkZ/nK4fuf5VGlXALAE3EvUgfzEFIA33g6d G0H8Pu3 CLOPdjG7ZPAucZOM46Zon3laJd3duotLprZkZndleRC6hD7P6M 88 vpSzr8q/wAGIBuXPg2HGRn Mt/KmTvE7MDVIo41vBblH37gN5b2Su3AdcdfWgCmu4AZ1UfCCUj/AGB 2ry0Byb/AFEEnAa2wPIfoF6elfPvc3rEVpqkbTMER1eLeeFUtjaWPkCVAz 5Zr6B8SGykvLyeeNYpfCcHPQRxBMf1iSOAOvFACtCuzszcBeMR 3uMf6RPQ3Ue8Cy1GfTIbdpDIl7A53IVG0JIrcn4stSuw17Hqeh zWkcqLOwuUKucFPFlkkQkDnbhwMgHofSp3brVbZbrS7VXjMwvI pGC4yqIjplse7kuMA hoA599miXc1u08N00UMMMnjRB5AJgccFVO1uMjn1pm0KT8LbaZ bnguiRY/sWryN tKXu9bsbSiVLwRGGKT2ANwlJ9oAnxBj3cdD1pn1jVraKezjdFd pJHSJsqfCIiYlsnplcrx/SoAA9grURaprSjzmt3/8AEjeQ/wCKu3bnTRBpGpBfdfxpQPQykO3 2WP1ojZIi39625dssFqc5GCwN0hHzAVPuKWtS1xbvsy8pcF2tM PyMmRMI/H9pTQB837qyvKyqEPlzBZSFRP4obAy3slA3OeMFscD71DvotP8 DKLIrqAoz7SsSDlyCT6ZwNvvcD0ysq3EzhK0RSdMGcfifgPYHm OvHpn658sUBuQm9tmdm5thPvbcnbnHnjGaysqaNDgQKwgcH1/ZWVlAG1tKFkBKhgGB2kZBwRwfgatntDaaddxQi3jVJTsbIQj2D wyk45/5V5WVnIqJN12x0u1tJHFrG7ooUEp1c8DJ dU1GpdscZY/IV5WUY gkM9p2ahChpZSM9QFNS7QaZCyttkcjOc5x8OKysrVozTJM q6e3/u65xydvUj9tQp7qwdvagIHwrKyootkW9sbN1zDvU h5FLc0WCR6VlZVIn6arXuK8rKYz1RWyHBBHUEEfMc1lZSYF0dn 7GzmtVkFvGBIuWG0YyOGH3Bqnb0qXcqAF3tgDgAbjgfavKys49 lM5uoyDiubL1rKyrJNa8Ar2soGe14aysoEaisrKykMsZdDtnsr eRYlDsntHHJI60narbKhwABWVlTidm2aKSVEJFHoK9/DE9AKysrSjnNPBb0rKysp0M/9k= (https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1fn0lm .jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimgflip.com%2Fi%2F1fn0lm&docid=JlOphozr3b_fgM&tbnid=AeBCsq7cZNSIWM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwih5dn94ujbAhWq6oMKHS70AWAQMwhEKA8wDw.. i&w=600&h=400&bih=533&biw=1163&q=not%20the%20size%20of%20boat%20motion%20in%20the %20ocean&ved=0ahUKEwih5dn94ujbAhWq6oMKHS70AWAQMwhEKA8wDw&iact=mrc&uact=8)http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMSEhUUExMVFhUXGBgXGBgYGBcYFRcXFxgXFxcXGB cYHSggGB0lGxcXITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lHx8tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0rLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS03LTctLS03Lf/AABEIALcBEwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFBgQHAAIDAQj/xABPEAACAQMDAQUGAgMLCQUJAAABAgMABBEFEiExBgcTQVEiMm FxgZEUsSOhwQgVFjNCQ1JicoKyJnN0kqK00eHwJTSTs8QkRFNU ZISj0vH/xAAZAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAiEQACAgICAwADAQAAAAAAAAAAAQIRAyESMQQTQSJRYTL/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AANo5aSCBGCNNKkQYjdt3kDdtyN2PTIpnvO6ud5xE pLym/P4fA94LjHjfGkXswxbULEn/5qH/GKsPvjH/aekf50f fb0caYKVo53PdPNDGTKcDobbGf8A81B07n5nvHt/xa HHHHI8vgkHdI0gEapvIyBGSWLcbhwaN9/49uwPmGnKnzUjwiCPqBULu57wnS5mGoO7 N4eJhGNqMoKhZBGoCqQRzjjBz6h7FroXe2ndqbK1F5Bdrc2 V3HaAQHYKrKysVcbiB5dfOovd52IbVDOFuBB4HhfzXibvF8T uuMeH8c58sU5d6nZ24gsC1pdM2nDw91uQjKiGRWjaOQLuZA204 JyB5kV5 544fUPlbf8AqKLChUTu lNhc3jXQRrZp0aIRZy0DFT k3jGSP6PFE9G7lzLBFJd3ogkmx4cYUMQzKXCksw3NtBJUdNp5O KtDt3aLHpWosnSWOSXjplo1Bx8yu7 9XXtN72lf6Yn 6XVIZUGmdysj3Nxby3axGIRMjCPeJUl8QBgC6lSDGwI55Hpgnp 2s7nPwVpNcG9VzEu7Z4G0tyBjPinHX0NNHeGv UWk/Jf1SPihX7oY4ubTgH9FKPl7Sc/9etNAxf7Ad1P742y3IvBES7LsMO/3DjOfEX8qdbvsLcwNbwC/jbx5DD/3bGwLBNNux43tfxW3HHvZ8sFR7iVA1X/7eX/FHTHdD/LKL wf9zkobYqQIj7lzJeTwG AMccMu78P73jNMNu3xeMeF1zzu8scyuyHdvJOkxjvEiEFxNb4/D7gxhbaZD lHLdcHOPU1cltbwC6mdWzO0cKyLu6RqZTEdvlktJz54 FLPd6ga31EMcKbBPoC CeaT32Um10Vd2os5rCd4Wm/EKsSymRVEagMXG3aWb j5Hz6Uz6f3azNHG1xfLDNKPYiCbgG2l9mTIDIwUEkKB7p8hmlT UNHtIBcW9vOJ4TEpEwaMjc27ILp7PGB8eatDRtYg1iCIeJJbXk PtrgBZI5AhjZ4xIpWWMqzDoeG/knBGMYxbejac5KK2KOl9lLyW7nsnniiaBI38QRNKsqyZ2kK0i7 Pd5HPOfmZmk9iLq4Em3UUj8OWWHAt87vCYruwZuM4zjy9TRTu tLyLVb5L2XxpBBBtlwqh498u07VA285GPUHk9ajd3WkbtZ1W6K j9HM8KH1Z23P8AYKg/vGrUI/ozeSX7B8fd5cyXM1v PQGKOGTf G97xmmXbt8bjHg vO7oMcqHeD2QbTjCDcLOZfEPsx Hs8PZnje2c7/h0qzu7rWDd6nrEmcoGto4/TZF ITj4FlZv71Vl3jaJaW90zW9yJmme4ecBkbwZN6nYdnK8u4w3Ps/A06S6BSbdNnbsX3bve2wvJ7oWsGTsO0FiFJUuWYgINw465x5U2 Xeg3ttPbWLzRyJcF1juTFkr4cbSFZItwycKMENzkny5IaaP8l0/wAwP/Mpo7Uj/wBt0v8A0iX/AHSeqM2k yu 2Hd9LBbSTPeRybAD4Yt9hbLBeG8U46 h6UA7I90x1CEzfixCfEdPD8HefYOM58Revypx74dPtFlF41wv4 uNIUS3Jjy8ZmKlwp9vgO5yOPY dQO7/AMNtZjdAMtbTZI88NFj8zTF0yDP3QPby28a6gpM0pi/7v7m2Cafdjxuf4nbjj3s WCRte7ydrmW1/Gx/oo4Zd5tid3jNKu3b43GPCznPO7yxzl2P8sYv7H/o5atS3ggF1M6tmdo4VkXd0jVpTEdvlktJz54 FIdIpnQe7aS98dxeLF4NxNbECDcGMJCmT NG3Oc7eceppe7XaJ 90zwNKs IVmDhNnvFxtxub h1z51cHd4gaHUgxwDqF8CfQFhk1Rna7Srezkkis5xcQGJW8UFG G5twZdycHAA PNPsOh/g7nnaONzqKJ4gUqDb bDcFB8bk/8ACle/7B3Y1FNOzGXdfEEoyI/B5BcjqCCpG31xzzmruvLaGS2sPHkMYWW1eP8AryqAY4 nmaEN4x7RoZI1WMWMgiYNu3gSoWLcDaQWA28 RzzwWwaTEPU 5A HJ GvlmniHtxFAuW2hwmQ5MZKkEBuu4dBzQTu87rW1O1Nz KEI8RkC F4mQoX2s IuOSRjHlV3dmf /ap/n4P9zt6A9i5fwejRP03XI 018Ix/ssKLGJNt3HtJJMjX4Xw3CL gzvBijk3Y8Xjl2XHPuZ88AN287p/3ttWuPxglIZF2eDsPtnGc IfyqzdZsdvaaxl8ntZV/vRiTJz8nUfSq47 kzqw/0eP/FJQBWIjrKICA1lVRNjTodykd3ZyOwVI7iJ3Y9FVXBJPwApw7zu 0dpc3 mSwTxyRwyAyspyEHjQtlvThWP0NJ9lo7SdTij1n2OyM7gPoKJ1 eyYXVIL97eu2t89n FnSbwzMX2HO3cI9ufng/auPdb2pg0 a4jun8OObw2SQg7A6hlZXI93IK4PTg89KBahp5hyOPpQS4Uk9M/roSsblRY3ajtDp9to5020uRdOy GpXDYVpN7M7KNqgAkAdeB8SBvc3rtrZPei5nSLxBb7N5xu2 Pux8ty/cVXjy7TgDFbB8DOKOOhctlqfw3tZezzQSXCC6/DND4bE IzJmND8SwVW/vUfsu2enXcNo9xci2lt3WVo5PYPiLFJEVG4e2v6QkFc9B8RVBt lucUbl7VYjCmIF8YycY dCiDmxj7R9tba71 znR8W1uUQysCqnDOzPg8hfaA59K6d8ut217cWzW0yTBI5AxQ52 kspAPzwftVZW9uzZbH6qaex0CeKN OnFKqG5E/ul1GGz1LxbmRYk8CRdz8DcWTA fB 1HptdtT2lS9E6G2UYM2fYB/CyJ1/tMo tC 3EMXhA4G4HApbs0X8K7Fse3genQfH40n yobdF02PbnThqN1KbyERvBaqrbuCyPclwOOoDr/rCoPYjtdp8cN6k13Eni3l265OC0Uj y68dCOhqjDtHnk gGB9SaJRTDZtbGPeYeuPdXPp51m5Uaxx39C3bKO0gcwadJ49u0 Ay7OG2SlpAyhiB/JCHAHnVq2PbbTL2Ozmlu1t5bZhI0bnYd/hPGy 0PbX2ycrnP3FUlp2lPckuRhR0HRQPSpElusW5Ch54OfzH5/SkpJMt420rLg0vt7YtqlzO0wjh/DwQxySAoJSkkzsVBGce3jnHSpXZvtfpcMdxm9iR5rm5lY7sN7c jLGw4/wDhqhFU5ZX67EV1B2rt gC4/I/etCFAxj bA oIP5ZoU2J4v6Wb2F1PR9MubtYLxPBkitirO 7Mitc7wDgdAY P61JPeTbaYrrLp9x40k8srzgPuA3e1kDAx7RNKc1oDnAreytOe lNyVErG7LX7EdqbGXShp13OLZ0UoS/shk371ZGPs9OCDzxU7X 8Wyl1OwVJlMMDyySz8iIFoJI0UMR7XLckccj44q78NxyM0Fv4c ZpRnZU8LirHTvf1W3vNQjltpUlQW6oWU5AYSSHH2I 9c 6jWYrbURJcyrHGIZVDOcDLMmBn44P2qvklwRgc/KpqT810wVxo5JtqVln3PaG1PaaK8E6fhguDLn2Afwsqdf7RA Zpzse3GnDUbqU3kPhvb2qK27gsj3RZQcdQHX/WFUYrAjyxXW3bYcjGPSqeL k 7 Fv9ie1unxR3yT3Ucfi3t265OC0UjDa68dCOhqve1ukWq7o9OkM 8AgDbi2/Eu5wVBwP5IQ4 NB5p93kKYdJvl2YwKjhRXsssqXtTpM0Fqkt9GpgaCXAbB8SEAh WyOm7r8qBa33lWa6tbTRsZLeOGSKWVVYhTKykFRjLhTGuceTcZ IxVd6yi5JAHPwoUVpKJXIvaft1pVn Kuku0me4KyeEh3MWSFIlUADK5CAktjGTQ607xLSy0q3WK4gluE jt1aPJ6sUEx4x0Bc/SqNmGK1t4BnJFLiHIv7Wu2Gmvf2Fwt5CRD IVzu91ZYuCeP6SAfWq371tVgutR8W3lWWPwI13KcjcGkJHz5H3 pWmCqOgqDJL9KrjQuTZJ8UVlD81lOxUOkOplDgDNMmm9oztwUO aQIrsZpt7NXCkjJFTNJoItom6gPFyx4rhoRRC cbs/qo1rKLsyMZqtr 59o4JpY1aDI0grrqRPc5GOgzjpn/rFQtThQAbfOgctwQcg811tZmc5JJq3oS2TEhwKE3XXJou8mBj1 qDeW4I4oXQLvYf0e6j8MDI6c1AM2GZlOOeKXowwOAaNNGQlJlJ GxuGldVZiefOpHaNPACwjG1lDn58j9lLa3DK R5GiGv3Zl8N28l2/Dgk/tqX0VHTIiTr68/Wp l2Uk7BQMA9SfShdqASOPrT3pCbVBrDI KOvDHk9jDp0CxKEHQV1utMjmxnHHn yoytU21kHniuJS2em4KiBc9k0IypwaDnR2jZg3IxwfWnIzD/wDgNRLmRW65HzFXzZn60LVtpgJ6cVKk09UHAxRsJkewNq bH9lDr1lHAYH58k/IeVJybLjBIDSj4igt gO6i9yefOhkq8NWmNmObYsMh3AD1qbNBtYg9QcHz/WKjTLiT60QuoznNehiZ4 XR3stLlZdyjj4nGflXsROcHgjii2kasixhT1HFC7ubLs2OpzXQ qON8nZKWE0S0zTpW91ePjxQq2uxkZ6U6aXrMSL7RAqJv9GmP i3qsDL7LjBrbQdIMrZIyo/XTbBBFdv6gUzWujCAZUcVzyypaNoxfYp6h2bh8P LGfXz lV3PblWKgZwSPtV0NPHI2Cc/ClPtTpsSe0vB FVjlemZyVPkuhHi0aV eK2fQZQM4FG7bU1XjBqUl rfCqLvWhMNuRxivKa5bUEk8VlO0RcxdsLBn6eVdpWaE45FWrpX YuO3yCS5 PFLfbXszlg0fTzFYrIm6OjhqxRftFLjBOaEvNuOTUu401l60Om TFa9GejVuWAp70/syDFke9jNIMfXNWD2c7UKF2ucHGAamW h9CbqpeN8MCMVEN/xTF2zuo5MbSC3wpRdcU hqmTrFwWBo7czjZily0okvOKTYmrODW3NFZtNDWpfeMBvdAyRx 7x HlQ RuaL6HKGVkJx5/NTwaU5fjaNMEFKdMV7RcNT7oXK0o3doEkx19D5H402aChA5 lc2Z6s7PGTU6YVR8HFTreQjjgVE2c1KgC55IrjPSsI5kI42fPm uEpk/pR/rFd47dCP5OfgxB/OtJYwoP7eaZFkOd8jDuX/qR5x9TUadGAwqLGD9XP2olGQRhQBnGSKE63rCw8INz Z8/ vhVJNicktsE3MJB5ofIuM1HnluJjuPA 1RXaQHmt4wo5Z5U/hHkgzIp P/Ou7yZFd0TPzol2c7PG5l2ngeZrqwvs4PJS0LULkGp23NPWtdg4 4k3oSfXNQrTso7DjFbWqs5W2LlrpjMM1q1uVODTumgtGvX9VRE 7PNISSeaFJA0wZ2e1Y28gPl51ZR7VW5iyXGcdPOq8vOy03VQD9 aXL2OSIlWBBqJY4ydlKckqJd9rsiyuY2wCxI 9RptZkk99iaEytmuanmqvYlHVB6zulzRiK5QjoKTGNaC5I6Eij sdUtDdJcrk8VlKX4xvWsqtGXGZa2pdtnJyi4 dDrjtN4g9oc0vdRUZzWcccUdEsjYRu5w9Ar62qSr4NE7W0Eo5r VR0Y8mJ5TBryQkUY1ew8I0Glaoao0Ts4bznmvGOazFYBSLJdut TIj1NQrc1NVDjpUtCs9jiLmpVq3gyoT0zg/I8GocFzsPNc9Rut AKrimqCMmpWhu1bRAy74 oGR6H4fA1KsidinHlzXPsbfeLCVb3l9hviOoPz PwqZFwxU tefO1cWexCpVNfSBdai 7ag vnUaS1mce1Jt9DnH6qNXWkh V4b86H/weLEiaUgeg6fnSi4hOMgSYWU8XGSPQmmTTNSbbtdt3x86Hy6Db xqQrZY YwDwPSu1noDYDBmx55qptE41JfAzJeqqZ FKN5d72OwAnnk8frpr1fSwIDjrjNL9vZ5wRjPlxUQaXZeRN6RA htZnBJbGBxxgE nI6D1rnBbv1Y5/Kj72crcZrY2GwYNW8n6Ijhf0X2Htr86bOy92I5c RFK88BaQKOtP ldjmMYYthuorswtLHb nmeWn7KXwn9oNV3R4HHIofZa0irz1pd1eR43KMTkGhbzE dbKCo5ebscLntCpOAKm2F AM0gByKnR6kQMUpY1Q1k2PA1qIHaTg0B7TWKTgleuODSxd3BPN d9L13Bw33rPhx2jbknpi5d2DpncKgsKsHVbmN08jxSVc2/pVLeyap0RAa5OtetxW6KTQM4baypPgGsoGH4Jq5XFcQaJaZbCV gp6Vokc820wXuqRZakY6ZNU0qKOPcoxjrSLfSjccUuRajYV1S/8WgksFc1lOalwuPOmqkDuK0Nnd92XimDyTLuAOFB6fE48637Zd k4xl4FCsOqj3W XoaNdndTQKqqR0qXrNzkY v0rjzSlDIen40I5cKZUMXFNlmUKD5Vpq9zbxgbIAXbJLHpn4UJ tdSO9d/ubhux/Rzzj6V0R2rOCceMqZ1vuztznxPBcRscKxGFOelcpezVwpwybT8 SKftf7wrd2t4oo2NvGytJkYZtvuqB ugPa3tet1cK8cZWNFwFPBJPUnH0oVv4Gl9B iWNxbyblCkHgjdTSLdydxAB64zmkme7YjI9n0wae9L7TWkke0W 7BlABbyyRjOc tYZ4Ls6/GytfiSreZTwetTl01JB1 nFLdvdY9770Vh1FFBxkfWuDVnq7oJQaCB1wB v717PtX2QR8qAXXaBwCM59K30m5AQ J1Yk5qnEmLCt0paBh8xStZz7AcqTjrTPDONhGeKTL24AZ1HmaI qwk0tjLZaijDIqPqlwCKW1kbqmOPpXKa7c9R8KrgT7Ud7GcfiF J6CrWs 0sQjGTyBVKM wg ZonFquBXfixqUDxvJm1ksI9pb3xpmYdDQ5YzjNcjI0hyBXYP5V 1LSo5O2Ya4nOa2eTFaBqTAy6kwtCkepd7JxW l6I8w3AgD4 f2rOWjWGyE1wakJICKh39u0TlG6g17pz5dR5ZpWVRJfSieanwW aouSKfU7NhrcOGG7buxjjGM4zS3dQLsPyrGORSZtPFSQrPNyeK 8raTGTWVoZWyVDGCK7xylDleCKg28xxWxfPFbpGEtm2q6xJINp PFA3opLZOQWCMQOpAJFDXWokjSDVHCt43xXhWulvbl2wOtSUwp ot0UlUjz4 9Mk160gwBz0oRpOjSJPFuXgsPj5GnO30J1lDY9nzrm8qS5Jnd4 KfrkhYv7ePA3jkUPtoYGcJjk v3plueys8kjMWUA9PlXaDu9QnLytn4cUo5Uo9ilhlOV0Kkd7bq ceHu560wdmo7K6mWLwiHbOPIcAk/lUTtZ2N/Cp4kbblHUHqPjS3ouqvbTrNHjcucA9OQQfzrRT5LRjPHweyxu0/ZC2gRXZtqlgvX61J7PaBColVHVonAzk85HTmkbtH2ynvYxFIFC hg3HXI4/bQ6yEoYIpZS3TkipabXYRaHS6iRCycnBOCfTyrhAoz/xoXp9/tk8OYnIOM003Wo24kCKuRgc/E1yzjxZ3wyXECOib8uQAPzqbcTROu3K4 YqTB4SyN0POOfKutxFETkxrn5ClJqzaCdWLb2QX3Zjj0yfzqA4 UZwC3xpsmuIlXHhpx/VGfvQS8uw3Cr9qtMUoIg2MO45bIA8s11v5UGFXy5P1rz3FOetB byY4z5E4z8cZx9qcYcmYzmoI4Xk2W46CtEmNcmrAK70uKpHlTl ydsbNFkXArvfxjypYs5iDxRJrwkVaMmeuK9rmHrm8mKbFVo4Xb UQ0TXxCm1gT6YoRctRHstoZuJBkeyKyyNds3xRfR0ksJr2RnVM A9PkOKIQ9jHTBJqyrGySFQAB0qLqE 4ECub230dawpdifLq91EnhBgUxjp7WPnQwuz8DiiuqDr60GtNx atI0ZyVgeUFSQfKvaNT6eSxNeVfJEeuQEgNdTXGKu9dMejin2P Og3sRhVSwHABH51mudn7YwyFUVSAWDDrkc8 uaR1NdLvU5mTYZGK lEo2RD8WCClT9EmEcgJ6VEatd49al0jdWy3NKlVVEuOcZX/AI1Ih1AsTk0r9nrszwqAeVG0/QcfqqVNZSpzzj4V5ORtydnvYYRjBUMFxqAA61EGuqDyRSlO0zt gK2PWpEegsepOaFFFOT6SJ3aXtAJYmjGDkYpFe1UU6w9mgQMjy 9alwdnYkOSoPzraGWMEc2TBPI1Yh2GmM/RSTTVougyuTKOsIzsPBbjypztII1wAoFddVukRcxkZ6fP51Esr YLx0tFQyTB5Hdjt5JwevyqZb3w6jBbyFdu0PZoxRmbdk5yR6A0 rxTFWDDBwc4PQ/A/A1ukpIwd43TGqy1HnJPPnmmK2ugw55oRe6AJLUXlq2UIG6M 8jEhSoPnyfOl 21oxMVY9Dg85GR6EcGueWJ/Doh5CXZYJtYSMkZoffPGinaoHrS/8Av5n3WGPmahXWqMwIJ4pRxyNJZ4o3upi/AGWY4AHnWva2zEUEK5yQx3H1Zhk/lj6UPtO0AiJZYwz9AzHhR57QPM tcdW1xrhArKow24EE hGOfnXVCNI4Zz5MjWkueD18qm FQQGjNhPv4PX866Mck9M5MsWtokQxVLiizXipU2KLArZ6OZNs4 NFXsEINdCaisx3cVk2bROWpwgHirL7v7VFgB88VWVyasnsZKBE PlXPm/wAnXgWw9qMhB4qBp1tJM5AUnFaXd7iTb600dkp413gkBjgjPnX L0jplKhL1rTSjNuUg hpXEg3ZHlVo94N3GY1UEF enkMdD9arU2e3nPWrxu yX0mS1kyKyu8YwBWVpSFbEMLits1s4rnmu5M83s9BrndSBVyaw mh17NubnoPzocqQo47kcXnJrxcmtvGHQCpNnZtK6Rj3pGVB8Nx xWDOof 7mwdYTKwwjsQmepxgMflTfNOg8xS/2ivvCn/CxcR20SIAP6XBY/PGK56Wol868/JuTZ62ClBBN75M VatfKOc1ym0bzFDLm0K dQqNHIKHWVFcTqRlYKvBPn9M/soasI9azwSD0OSCR8sda0UUzOUq2H7SWIxvvkbdgGMjpkdQaGX V2qg7m 9DYpGazaQfzeWb5YUfnSZd3rSHJJ VXHE2zB QkrGDtD2j8SMxg5zwfTFKorHrxDXTGPFaOTJkc3bGDsxrbQ5gJ/RzPFkejCRDn6gY 1L95BhmB6hmB YOK2NcrucuzMerEsfmTkn70ySOQR5/aukyHCtzhh sEqfyz9a1jVmOFBJPkBk0wRdmLh0TO1cbs5PTcR6delIBdC5B9 R Vaiiup6BNAxBGR5MOhHkf VDXQqcEEUwOVd4Seo6iuLV7G2OaS7ANWupke8Mjz9aZLK4jmX2 GGfTow lJDP5gVglwQQSD5Y6/etFNmTxL4WCunDFQpLPmhFh2qlUYkw49ejffzovZaqkp4PPoeD RdhxoHajARTH2W1kBNp6ihWpHIoTFuU5FKUbKhPix2ursM 70rnDHjNAbS/zw1E0AxmsnA358lZ1eUjzzmpqFSPaoXEwXljWt/fI3Q1PAIyrsly6lgkDyrKXn1Fc9M1lX6he4Zu8mOD8QDDt5T29 uNu7PHTjOKTStMmhaDPqLNFbCMuiB28RiowxIGMKcnIoha912p SglRbYV3Q5lf3o2KN/N9Mg1upKKo5XFvaEW4bAJ9KENMPIferNuu6HU2IjJtgWBYfpH6 KVz/I/rChnZ7uj1G6RpFEKKGZAZXYb9jFSyhUJ25BwTjNRKVmkI0Jkfr gUyd3cO/UrfPRW3fYHFQe1XZy506bwrlArFdysp3I69Mqfnxg4NPXY7u21 OForuMWzBkV1DSuDh1yM4jODg1LeikBdUyNTug3nK/X0PI/Vit4pmibKmmbX xGpXV8XEdskoiRnAlcqQWdVIPh9fYPl5Chadj9QeKW4C2 yFplf9I27NuzLJtGznlDj146Vyyxys7seaCjTZpJ2gdiAeBXeU Bxk1vp3d/qdzDFPGttslRJE3SsG2uoZcgJwcEcUBX8Qbj8INnjeMbf3js8Q MUPtYztyOuKl4maLyIk 5VFB58qBT9rHeSGNBtC7UJ8242H70za32J1G2WPxVtz4s0cClZ GP6SU7U3ZQYXPU0E7Q9299p8Yup/BKLIgxG7M5LMMYBQZrbFCuzmz5VL/J0sXK2tyo6FHB wP7KSs1bNn3caq0LkJbp4it jeRhKN2eu1CoPPTdSxoPdbqN0sjKsUZjkaJ0kcq4dACeApBHtD BzzWv05/gmNWqmn 77n9SjMYY2 ZH8NcSN721359jphDQy77uL O8jstsbzSR L7D5RY9xUs7MBtAI/WPM07QhXrltGRu6ZGcdceZp57Rd1Wo2UDTuIZI0G5/CdiyKOrEOq5A88ZqDe93l7HaQ3beEYpvB24c7lE PDLjbwPaUHk9aLAc yegLHHujwc4Ibj2lIBH7aPXGmblKkDB8x1FBtCtLnSXjs70xES q7wlGLY2YLIcgeuR9aL3eoXa2ZvvBhNqE3g KfFK5wPY2Yz/erOV2UD7vSA0WyQZx7JP61P8A16VVfbDTjBKEzkYyDVzarHfwy QxSwQ7rhmjiKysU3Bd2JCUBXgEjAPQ1V/eHptwl8kE6xrKyoAEYsn6RiF9oqD168U4t/QYkmsFWce43U/6Vt/4jf/pUO27ntQdp1DW YH8N8yN73hRzcexyNsq/XNUIQ4zxWlOFz3cXkVil8xh8F1icAO2/ExRUyu3GcuM8 tG5O5LUwCS1tgAn Mby/uU7EVrXoNStI0yW6ljggQvLIcKowM8Enk8AAAkk9AKeNT7mNTh iaXEEm0bikbsZMDrgMgBPwB VFgJUOpuOGO4fHr96KW8ytyOlS xvdzfalGZYFjSIHaHlYqrEdQoVSTj1xjyzwakXvd/f2V1Bbyqh/ENsjdWJiZ/Qttyp a/eqUiJQtaBV2MdKjNfyYxmnnXO7PULeCSdxbiOJGd8SszFVGTgG Mc/Womkd1uoXcEdxF4ASVQ67pGDbT0yAhx96cpIUYtKhQa dhgmtd9H zvd/e3slzHD4Ia2k8OTe7AbsuPZwpyMofTyrWDsPeNZSXuIhFFvDqW IlBjYo427cZyD50uSKpgAV5UfxKynYUXL3CjF5d/5mP8AxtRjsNfzHtBqMJlkMKCRliLsYlYyREsqZ2g5ZuceZ9aFd yIEd9d7iB hj6nH8tvWpXYSQDtJqZJABR cjHvw dRLtjj0gH2u7cXen63dOjtKiBY1hkdzEoeKFiVUHCnIzx6mnXs PqcWq6VHBHOI7mHwi4xlllhkWRXZMgvGzKM4IyCRkHpUnew4Or 3mCCN0ZyOn8RHVmdhbG1vNLtjaG3ivYjCHkCqs6mOVTIGKjd7a Kw9GDYPnSZRX3fLeag1zHHfxwL4av4Twq4SVHK5OXZuQVHHBGf iDT/wDuetRmmt7kSzSSBHjVA7s4Rdh9ldxO0fAelL/7ovVYJJLWGN1eWPxS 0g7A zCsR0J2k4 Hyop 5xkVYLvLAfpY pA/kGj4AQ7nr6WW81EyyySlSqjxHZ9oE10Aq7idq4A4FN97pQttOv lD7t4vJs4xjxvEkK9fLdjPwpA7j5lF7quWA/SLjJA/nbg8femjTZVGmaiNy5Mup45HOZZ8UgO1rpc91oNpDbTm3la1tN soZ1K7UjZuUO7kAjj1qptC0uZdRtnkbds1ARM5JYySLKUdyzcn JBOTzzVqW krfaFa2wuFhLW1od/vFdixPjaGU87cdR1quW1XZqdlY5U/h7xA7qNqvhhhsbjjOc9T86TQ06svHVLVZyqHGYpIZv9VyR/gNL3eJKJLa2Pkb60HzAuAP2VOg1JBqdwpddv4O2ccjHszXgb/Ev6qT 0WsKNDsbhyCRJZTOAcnh1dsD70xDlqjH99LEZODb3uR5HDWmKT La9lXtVJCJZBC0XiNEHbwi/gINxTO0nCjnHkKdCYri4tr6OeJoY4Z1JDDB8YwFTnoABE2c oqsuz tRXXaqSaJw0Xhsivn2W2RKpIPmNwOD5jmgApreozfwptYPFk8H YG8Le3hbvBm9rZnbn44pwgH/AG3N8LCH9dxPn8hSHrcq/wALbU7hjwxzkY/iZvOmu51yCDXgskiqJ7KNEYkbS6TynYT5EhuPljzFAE3SPattT Dcj8RdjnnjaOPlW2iaaLnRbWE49qztiuegdI43Q/R1U/So sXcWm2V9JNMn6aSeWMA 0xlXCRgHq2R5fOoVnra21hojbxtY2kLjI6S2rIM gDlD9KAE390bIVnsWU4ISUg hDR0fvDnsnn/AOlT/GtLf7o6QNNZ4IPsTdCD/KjpgupV/gmBuGfwqcZGfeXyoAsnV9NE/hE43RTJMvwK5VvujOPrXz738sRq2QSCIIiCDggguQQR0NXVquu LFqVnFvGyeK6XqMeJH4MiEny9kSD61SXfzIDquQQR4EXQ583po CzO7nUppdAeWSaV5dl1 kZ2aQFd 0hyc8YGOeKj9wlzJcadcvNI8kj3Lhndi7n9BbqMsxycAAfICuX dlKo7OyAsAdl3xkZ/nK4fuf5VGlXALAE3EvUgfzEFIA33g6d G0H8Pu3 CLOPdjG7ZPAucZOM46Zon3laJd3duotLprZkZndleRC6hD7P6M 88 vpSzr8q/wAGIBuXPg2HGRn Mt/KmTvE7MDVIo41vBblH37gN5b2Su3AdcdfWgCmu4AZ1UfCCUj/AGB 2ry0Byb/AFEEnAa2wPIfoF6elfPvc3rEVpqkbTMER1eLeeFUtjaWPkCVAz 5Zr6B8SGykvLyeeNYpfCcHPQRxBMf1iSOAOvFACtCuzszcBeMR 3uMf6RPQ3Ue8Cy1GfTIbdpDIl7A53IVG0JIrcn4stSuw17Hqeh zWkcqLOwuUKucFPFlkkQkDnbhwMgHofSp3brVbZbrS7VXjMwvI pGC4yqIjplse7kuMA hoA599miXc1u08N00UMMMnjRB5AJgccFVO1uMjn1pm0KT8LbaZ bnguiRY/sWryN tKXu9bsbSiVLwRGGKT2ANwlJ9oAnxBj3cdD1pn1jVraKezjdFd pJHSJsqfCIiYlsnplcrx/SoAA9grURaprSjzmt3/8AEjeQ/wCKu3bnTRBpGpBfdfxpQPQykO3 2WP1ojZIi39625dssFqc5GCwN0hHzAVPuKWtS1xbvsy8pcF2tM PyMmRMI/H9pTQB837qyvKyqEPlzBZSFRP4obAy3slA3OeMFscD71DvotP8 DKLIrqAoz7SsSDlyCT6ZwNvvcD0ysq3EzhK0RSdMGcfifgPYHm OvHpn658sUBuQm9tmdm5thPvbcnbnHnjGaysqaNDgQKwgcH1/ZWVlAG1tKFkBKhgGB2kZBwRwfgatntDaaddxQi3jVJTsbIQj2D wyk45/5V5WVnIqJN12x0u1tJHFrG7ooUEp1c8DJ dU1GpdscZY/IV5WUY gkM9p2ahChpZSM9QFNS7QaZCyttkcjOc5x8OKysrVozTJM q6e3/u65xydvUj9tQp7qwdvagIHwrKyootkW9sbN1zDvU h5FLc0WCR6VlZVIn6arXuK8rKYz1RWyHBBHUEEfMc1lZSYF0dn 7GzmtVkFvGBIuWG0YyOGH3Bqnb0qXcqAF3tgDgAbjgfavKys49 lM5uoyDiubL1rKyrJNa8Ar2soGe14aysoEaisrKykMsZdDtnsr eRYlDsntHHJI60narbKhwABWVlTidm2aKSVEJFHoK9/DE9AKysrSjnNPBb0rKysp0M/9k=xconfusedx

PaladinFan
June 24th, 2018, 08:57 AM

Are you really going to tell me that the best athlete ever at QB ever ran a 4.71? lololol he wasn't even the best athlete to play QB for Urban Meyer, nor was he (anywhere near) the best athlete at QB of his era, which would be Tyrell Pryor. Even Streveler ran a 4.52. Streveler smokes Tebow in a footrace.

The best athlete I ever saw play QB was Armanti Edwards at App State.

I didn't say Tebow was the best athlete to play QB. There are more athletic players. There are guys with more passing yards. That isn't the question.

Tebow was unstoppable during his career at Florida. Far supeiror to Alex Smith or JT Barrett, in my opinion. He also did it in the SEC, which is and most certainly was at that time the best football conference in the country. We aren't talking about a guy that lit up the Mountain West or Conference USA. We are talking about a guy that put up eye popping numbers against elite college teams nearly every single week for the better part of three seasons.

You can make the "system QB" argument for virtually any great QB at the college level with the possible exceptions of guys like Matthew Stafford and Andrew Luck, who played in one of the few true prostyle systems.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 24th, 2018, 09:53 AM

Josh Harris
Braxton Miller
JT Barrett
Chris Leak
Cardale Jones

4 of the 5 guys on this list have championship rings, all of them had winning seasons, and none of them are anything spectacular. However, they all fit into Meyer's QB friendly system.

Tim Tebow was better than all those QBs but if you put him in any other type of offense he doesn't excel the way he did at UF. His arm was always suspect and his stats don't tell you about how he may have completely 66% of his passes, but an overwhelming majority of them were short throws to Percy Harvin and Aaron Hernandez as well as his running backs. People knew his arm wasn't great even before his Bronco days. Just read his combine profile. It was known.

Big deal what kind of passing game Florida had.

Tebow, hands down, was a better college QB then Cam.

Pro is another discussion.

cx500d
June 24th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Josh Harris
Braxton Miller
JT Barrett
Chris Leak
Cardale Jones

What about Alex Smith?

JSUSoutherner
June 24th, 2018, 10:24 PM
What about Alex Smith?
Alex Smith was a good QB with or without Urban Meyer. He played well in the system but still had the tools available to excel elsewhere.