PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson's Career Highlights

Kill'em
March 6th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Josh Aubrey of Bulloch Headline News has just compiled a four minute video of AP's highlights. It is a good video showing why he is Division I's all-time leading rusher. Notice the last 20 seconds of the video and the ovation he gets. :hurray:
http://www.bullochheadlinenews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=253&Itemid=30

March 6th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Still brings a tear to my eyes, man he is something great!

Kill'em
March 6th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Brings a tear to all Georgia Southern fans' eyes. If Chicago doesn't want him, we'll gladly take him back. With Jones apparently gone, maybe he will get his chance.

Mr. C
March 7th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Josh Aubrey of Bulloch Headline News has just compiled a four minute video of AP's highlights. It is a good video showing why he is Division I's all-time leading rusher. Notice the last 20 seconds of the video and the ovation he gets. :hurray:
http://www.bullochheadlinenews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=253&Itemid=30
Make sure Bob "The Troll" Doyle gets a copy of this.

Kill'em
March 7th, 2007, 12:57 AM
I'm sure he will find something to criticize.

Grizo406
March 7th, 2007, 02:01 AM
Thanks for the link, Kill'em.

AP broke more than a few hearts in Western Montana. He's definitely something special, and I wish him nothing but the best!

trusty
March 7th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Great Post.

The Bears need to give AP a chance this year. He will outwork and be a much better RB than Benson.

lizrdgizrd
March 7th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Nice video! The last part was the best. It's always nice to see a great athlete graduate. Especially when he plays for GSU. :p xlolx

Kill'em
March 7th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Nice video! The last part was the best. It's always nice to see a great athlete graduate. Especially when he plays for GSU. :p xlolx
It was cool to see the ovation he got from the other seniors. Lots of love for AP.

Peems
March 7th, 2007, 10:45 AM
those are some sick runs, just the pure power. I still can't get over "the run" and how he single handedly threw off that one YSU player.

KJ Eagle
March 7th, 2007, 12:54 PM
those are some sick runs, just the pure power. I still can't get over "the run" and how he single handedly threw off that one YSU player.

The safety that he dropped like a rag doll was an all american if I remember correctly...

The only sad part about The Run is that he didn't score on it. That would have been icing on the cake. YSU couldn't tackle him, but one of our own hit him in the back and knocked him down.

Kill'em
March 7th, 2007, 03:50 PM
He was an All-American and is still playing in the NFL, if I remember correctly. I believe his nsme is Smiley. He is a good safety.

GaSouthern
March 7th, 2007, 07:18 PM
I love this video!

bobbythekidd
March 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the link, Kill'em.

AP broke more than a few hearts in Western Montana. He's definitely something special, and I wish him nothing but the best!
Thanks for the kind wishes for AP.

If I remember correctly, it took us breaking your QB's leg (knee?) to get through that one. We were getting NOWHERE till the Son Of The Run.

Edit: I don't want anyone hurt, but I jokingly suggest we should have tried that against Texas St. San Marcos 2 years ago.

FCS_pwns_FBS
March 7th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the kind wishes for AP.

If I remember correctly, it took us breaking your QB's leg (knee?) to get through that one. We were getting NOWHERE till the Son Of The Run.

Edit: I don't want anyone hurt, but I jokingly suggest we should have tried that against Texas St. San Marcos 2 years ago.

John Edwards may have been a better QB than even Drew Miller (I think that was his name) but still you are right, that did work for us I guess since Edwards was less experienced.

A good video, though. One thing I think it lacks though...I seem to remember a pretty good run versus UMass in the '99 playoff game where he broke a few tackles (not as good as "the run", but still a good one) and I don't think I saw it in the video. You know, the game where he rushed for 333 yards with a chest coldxlolx .

bobbythekidd
March 7th, 2007, 08:59 PM
John Edwards may have been a better QB than even Drew Miller (I think that was his name) but still you are right, that did work for us I guess since Edwards was less experienced.

A good video, though. One thing I think it lacks though...I seem to remember a pretty good run versus UMass in the '99 playoff game where he broke a few tackles (not as good as "the run", but still a good one) and I don't think I saw it in the video. You know, the game where he rushed for 333 yards with a chest coldxlolx .
I remember Paul Johnson saying, "he played so well today [with a chest cold], I wish everyone had a one." [a cold]

Peems
March 8th, 2007, 11:23 AM

you're right but miller was the better passer and was up for the payton. We still hadn't got anything going with either until Huntsberger broke off the fake punt.

Mr. C
March 8th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Huntsberger was also the guy that saved the game against Appalachian State the week before, getting a finger on that Joe Burchette pass that was headed to Rashad Slade in the back of the end zone.