PDA

View Full Version : ASU DVD

BrevardMountaineer03
March 5th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Does anyone know if there is going to be a DVD like there was last year?

Mr. C
March 5th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Have heard it is in the works. Don't know when it will be finished. Probably in the next month or two. If only a book on the championships were that easy to get finished.

BeauFoster
March 6th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Have heard it is in the works. Don't know when it will be finished. Probably in the next month or two. If only a book on the championships were that easy to get finished.

Speaking of "Miracle on the Mountain, Vol. 1", when can we expect it to ship? I can't get Amazon to tell me much. Also, thanks for taking the time to write it!:thumbsup:

Jaques
March 6th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Just curious, is the DVD produced "in house" or does a production company from the outside put it together?

BeauFoster
March 6th, 2007, 09:03 AM
It is produced in-house. Last years' video was wonderful. It had interviews with many different players and highlights of all games. I wish that it would have put a little more focus on spring drills and stuff, but I guess that they didn't know the prior spring that a video would be done!

BrevardMountaineer03
March 8th, 2007, 06:58 PM
It is produced in-house. Last years' video was wonderful. It had interviews with many different players and highlights of all games. I wish that it would have put a little more focus on spring drills and stuff, but I guess that they didn't know the prior spring that a video would be done!

I enjoyed last year's video, I can't wait for this year's one....highlights from the pouring rain in Cullowhee...That'll just be awesome!:hurray:
Thanks for the help!

Mr. C
March 8th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Speaking of "Miracle on the Mountain, Vol. 1", when can we expect it to ship? I can't get Amazon to tell me much. Also, thanks for taking the time to write it!:thumbsup:
It goes to press any day now and is about a month away from release.

Mr. C
March 8th, 2007, 11:57 PM
They didn't have anyone from ASN out shooting last spring either.

appfan2008
March 9th, 2007, 05:18 PM
How much will it cost cuz it really left my college student wallet rather empty with that hefty 30 dollar price tag

I am sure it will be the same but i am hoping

CCU2003
March 9th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Just curious, is the DVD produced "in house" or does a production company from the outside put it together?

Yeah, they do some great work in house! You remember that incredible ASU is HOT,HOT,HOT video, right? Dang...I can't wait! xlolx

If by some strange reason you haven't seen what amazing work ASU video & music departments achieve when they come together- check it out here:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2679633?htv=12

GOD! It never gets old!!!!