PDA

View Full Version : App State schedule... WHEN?

appfan2008
March 5th, 2007, 07:21 PM
when will app state's schedule come out?

I know we can piece most of it together but when will the athletic department come out with it officially?

appsfan
March 5th, 2007, 09:28 PM
At the rate it is going, I would say before September 1st...

HiHiYikas
March 5th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Maybe it will be a week-to-week thing when the season actually begins.

"Join us next week for 'mystery matchup day' at the Rock, when the Apps take on an opponent yet to be determined."

They could print up shirts and signs that say

GO APPS!!!
BEAT TBD!!!

I'd buy one.

NDSUFREAK
March 5th, 2007, 09:51 PM

"Join us next week for 'mystery matchup day' at the Rock, when the Apps take on an opponent yet to be determined."

GO APPS!!!
BEAT TBD!!!

I'd buy one.

dont over look TBD. they can be tough to beat sometimes. you dont know what you have coming at you!

appfan2008
March 5th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Good thing we can beat TBD and anybody else for that matter :)

Mr. C
March 5th, 2007, 10:40 PM
I assume it will come out when Appalachian State actually has 11 games. The Mountaineers only have nine on the schedule right now. As of last week, there hadn't been any progress on the final two dates, just that the assistant AD is still calling people.

PaladinFan
March 5th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I'm curious, how many home games? Seems that these "to be filled" spots might end up road ventures.

appfan2008
March 5th, 2007, 11:11 PM
with the stadium the way it is that may not be such a bad thing other than the fact it will be my senior year :(

Mr. C
March 5th, 2007, 11:22 PM
I'm curious, how many home games? Seems that these "to be filled" spots might end up road ventures.
I'm under the assumption the Mountaineers are seeking TWO home games, but might travel for one given the right circumstances (i.e., enough of a guarantee).

CopperCat
March 6th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Another redundant thread brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Appy fans.:bang:

lillycafe
March 6th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Another redundant thread brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Appy fans.:bang:

Nobody said, "Please Read FTG06'".

Black Saturday
March 6th, 2007, 02:39 PM

It's nice to be the best. We all are just enjoying it. One day it'll be someone else's turn.:thumbsup:

proasu89
March 6th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Nobody said, "Please Read FTG06'".
Just wait till you get to meet Mplsbison. He's gonna tell you why UNCG should have a football team and we're jealous for thinking it won't happenxlolx :bang: xidiotx :D

BigApp
March 6th, 2007, 02:46 PM

GO APPS!!!
BEAT TBD!!!

I'd buy one.

that would be hysterical! xlolx

BigApp
March 6th, 2007, 02:47 PM
with the stadium the way it is that may not be such a bad thing other than the fact it will be my senior year :(

worked out well 2 years ago!