Sat Sept 29 Stony Brook 7pm
Sat Oct 6 Maine 1pm
Sat Oct 13 @ Towson
Sat Oct 20 New Hampshire 4pm
Sat Oct 27 @ Villanova
Sat Nov 3 William and Mary 1pm
Sat Nov 10 @ Northeastern
Sat Nov 17 UMass 1pm

Don't like the week one bye, but what can you do. I think the only tentative aspect of the schedule will be kickoff times. Almost forgot, we also inked UConn for 2008 and BC for 2010. Good to see the new AD trying to schedule up with teams other than Marshall as well.

th0m
March 4th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Very nice schedule IMO. 2 'local' FCS teams, and a perennial power at home. Good luck to the Dutchmen!

MplsBison
March 4th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Is Stony Brook a big rivalry?

Go...gate
March 4th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Nice schedule and future opponents sound very good.

Fordham
March 4th, 2007, 05:43 PM
they're becoming more of one imo and they are a natural to become their primary one, given the geography.

I just wish we would make it back on that skid.

Good schedule!

AZGrizFan
March 4th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Sat Sept 1 Bye
Sat Sept 8 Furman 7pm
Sat Sept 15 @Albany
Sat Sept 22 @Rhode Island
Sat Sept 29 Stony Brook 7pm
Sat Oct 6 Maine 1pm
Sat Oct 13 @ Towson
Sat Oct 20 New Hampshire 4pm
Sat Oct 27 @ Villanova
Sat Nov 3 William and Mary 1pm
Sat Nov 10 @ Northeastern
Sat Nov 17 UMass 1pm

Don't like the week one bye, but what can you do. I think the only tentative aspect of the schedule will be kickoff times. Almost forgot, we also inked UConn for 2008 and BC for 2010. Good to see the new AD trying to schedule up with teams other than Marshall as well.

Be sure and beat the CRAP out of Albany on the 15th for us. :bow: :hurray: :thumbsup:

UNHWildCats
March 4th, 2007, 06:30 PM
do you really need Hofsta to soften Albany up? xlolx xlolx xlolx

Dane96
March 4th, 2007, 06:37 PM
I like Albany's chances against Hofstra. Montana...not so much.

We will feature a solid returning D...but youth is going to be served; We are dominated by r-shirt frosh and sophs.

JoltinJoe
March 4th, 2007, 06:38 PM
they're becoming more of one imo and they are a natural to become their primary one, given the geography.

I just wish we would make it back on that skid.

Good schedule!

Ain't going to happen for the foreseeable future and I believe we are the impediment.

PaladinFan
March 4th, 2007, 08:31 PM
I tell ya, Furman will appreciate a September game at 7 in New York. Be a nice repreive from the heat :)

Go...gate
March 4th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Ain't going to happen for the foreseeable future and I believe we are the impediment.

Would like to see Colgate play you guys as well.

stonywolf
March 4th, 2007, 11:22 PM

stony brook is a indeed a big rivalry. More for stonybrook, who is trying to get on hofstra's level. But yeah, we hate hofstra.

AZGrizFan
March 4th, 2007, 11:29 PM
do you really need Hofsta to soften Albany up? xlolx xlolx xlolx

Well, you know as weak as the BSC is perceived, they will probably come in and give us a real run for our money. We'll take all the help we can get. :rolleyes:

BigApp
March 5th, 2007, 04:08 PM
it'll still be hot

Peems
March 5th, 2007, 04:10 PM
it'll still be hot

hot hot hot?

CopperCat
March 5th, 2007, 04:21 PM
hot hot hot?

(cue the ultra-defensive app fans here......or is it offensive?)

Seawolf97
March 5th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Its a good schedule. The rivalry is there and the day we beat Hofstra will be statement for the Stonybrook program. I think Stonybrook is something like 0-10 against the Pride.

OL FU
March 5th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Its a good schedule. The rivalry is there and the day we beat Hofstra will be statement for the Stonybrook program. I think Stonybrook is something like 0-10 against the Pride.

Well you made me look it up. So Stoneybrook is north central Long Island:thumbsup: I know Hofstra is Long Island, can you tell me where? or are you going to make me took that one up too.

Seawolf97
March 5th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Hofstra is in Hempstead NY pretty much in the center of Nassau County. Stonybrook is about 35 miles due east in Stonybrook NY which is Suffolk County. Both schools compete against eachother in just about every sport. It is fair to say Hofstra is well along in their Div. 1 programs. Stonybrook has been full D-1 since September 2000 but is moving quickly. Both are great academic schools.

OL FU
March 5th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Hofstra is in Hempstead NY pretty much in the center of Nassau County. Stonybrook is about 35 miles due east in Stonybrook NY which is Suffolk County. Both schools compete against eachother in just about every sport. It is fair to say Hofstra is well along in their Div. 1 programs. Stonybrook has been full D-1 since September 2000 but is moving quickly. Both are great academic schools.

Interesting drove to Lindenhurst one time. I suppose I was just south of both

Seawolf97
March 5th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Thats funny Im sitting in Lindenhurst -How crazy is that! My daughter graduated from Stonybrook Class of '97. Thats how I got hooked on their football team . Back in 1993 they were D3 along with Albany, Wagner etc.
They played on a dirt field, wooden bleachers and usually had 6 or 8 porta potties. Now they have Lavalle Stadium pretty nice complex.