PDA

View Full Version : First FCS player taken in 2018 NFL draft is...

Schism55
April 27th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Pick #36, Colts - Darius Leonard LB, S Carolina St.
Pick #49, Eagles - Dallas Goedert TE S Dakota St.
Pick #57, Raiders - P.J. Hall DT Sam Houston St.
Pick #65, Raiders - Brandon Parker OT NC A&T
Pick #108, Giants - Kyle Lauletta QB Richmond
Pick #121, Bills - Taron Johnson DB Weber St.
Pick #134, Cardinals - Chase Edmonds RB Fordham
Pick #135, Rams - John Franklin-Myers DE Stephen F. Austin
Pick #144, Bucs - Justin Watson WR Penn
Pick #145, Bears - Bilal Nichols DT Delaware
Pick #151, Bengals - Devontae Harris DB Illinois St.
Pick #154, Bills - Siran Neal DB Jax St.
Pick #159, Colts - Daurice Fountain WR Northern Iowa
Pick #192, Rams - Jamil Demby OL Maine
Pick #196, Chiefs - Tremon Smith CB Central Arkansas
Pick #200, Falcons - Foyesade Oluokun S Yale
Pick #212, Ravens - Greg Senat OT Wagner
Pick #243, Patriots - Kelon Crossen DB Western Carolina
Pick #248, Packers - Kendall Donnerson DE SEMO

ps. Will update post with FCS picks as best I can.

BEAR
April 27th, 2018, 07:20 PM
There you go....pick #49

Professor Chaos
April 27th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Philly is systematically taking over traditional Minnesota Vikings territory. They already split ND by picking Wentz two years ago and I'd assume they just made a bunch of fans in SD now.

BisonFan02
April 27th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Witten retires.....Philly trades ahead of Dallas and goes TE.....Akers goes off on Dallas....I laughed.. xlolx

JacksFan40
April 27th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Witten retires.....Philly trades ahead of Dallas and goes TE.....Akers goes off on Dallas....I laughed.. xlolx
Considering I’m a Cowboys fan, this annoys me. Still got a great O lineman though

Serpentor
April 27th, 2018, 08:13 PM
So happy for P.J.

Thumper 76
April 27th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Philly is systematically taking over traditional Minnesota Vikings territory. They already split ND by picking Wentz two years ago and I'd assume they just made a bunch of fans in SD now.

Doubt it. Ndsu is fairly unique in how they switch fandoms to follow their players in the pros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastAggie
April 27th, 2018, 08:43 PM
These MEAC players are going really high this year.

IBleedYellow
April 27th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Doubt it. Ndsu is fairly unique in how they switch fandoms to follow their players in the pros.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo.

It's the fact we grew up without an actual NFL team in the state.

Would be much more difficult if I grew up in Wisconsin like others I know....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ST_Lawson
April 27th, 2018, 09:17 PM
These MEAC players are going really high this year.

Always seems like some of the best players come out of the MEAC and SWAC. It seems crazy because outside of a few cases...NC A&T and Grambling lately...most of the teams are not real great overall, but there is some seriously good talent in certain places. Just look at the FCS awards and who they're named after...Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Buck Buchanan...all played with teams that are currently in the SWAC (I don't know what conference affiliation was when they played).

Bisonator
April 27th, 2018, 09:28 PM

Yeah right.xrolleyesx

Ivytalk
April 27th, 2018, 09:34 PM
93henfan had a post remarkably like this one on CS.com...xeyebrowx

bonarae
April 27th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Only one FCS 3rd rounder: Brandon Parker, OT, NCA&T, Raiders

BTW, not FCS, but yes, two former D-II players were taken in the 3rd round.

Wildcat1997
April 27th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Congrats to PJ! Way to represent the Southland!

POD Knows
April 27th, 2018, 10:28 PM
So happy for P.J.I wish him luck as well, did he dress for the NDSU/SHSU game in the playoffs.

Schism55
April 27th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Only one FCS 3rd rounder: Brandon Parker, OT, NCA&T, Raiders

BTW, not FCS, but yes, two former D-II players were taken in the 3rd round.

Indeed, that OT looks stiff to me but that DT looks like a player.

Schism55
April 27th, 2018, 10:46 PM
I wish him luck as well, did he dress for the NDSU/SHSU game in the playoffs.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27509&stc=1

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27509&stc=1

Thumper 76
April 27th, 2018, 10:50 PM
No.

It's the fact we grew up without an actual NFL team in the state.

Would be much more difficult if I grew up in Wisconsin like others I know....

There isn’t a NFL team in South Dakota last I checked, and they have had plenty of opportunities to become Lions fans, Patriot fans, or Colts fans.

Yeah right.xrolleyesx
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

WestCoastAggie
April 27th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Always seems like some of the best players come out of the MEAC and SWAC. It seems crazy because outside of a few cases...NC A&T and Grambling lately...most of the teams are not real great overall, but there is some seriously good talent in certain places. Just look at the FCS awards and who they're named after...Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Buck Buchanan...all played with teams that are currently in the SWAC (I don't know what conference affiliation was when they played).

We could always recruit skill position players, and they would usually sneak into a training camp and make the team. But now, we are beginning to see more interior linemen make teams and get drafted.

And SC State always has been able to get ballers on defense. It’s a shame Coach Pough can’t get out of his own way or get more financial support from the admin. They could’ve been a Playoff power earlier this decade.

All we need now is for our coaching staffs to keep getting better and improve our QB play in these two conferences. A&T, Bethune and Howard are pretty much there.

For A&T, we got to do everything we can as a program for Lamar Raynard to be our next draft pick.

TheKingpin28
April 28th, 2018, 01:24 AM
I wish him luck as well, did he dress for the NDSU/SHSU game in the playoffs.Shots fired.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

POD Knows
April 28th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Shots fired.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalki think Hall will do well in the NFL. I just like jabbing SHSU fans

Daytripper
April 28th, 2018, 07:53 AM
I just wish he was going to a different franchise. I have a feeling that Jon Gruden is going to ****** that team up.

Bison Fan in NW MN
April 28th, 2018, 08:08 AM
SDSU's Goedert will do well in Philly. Great fit for his talents.

Daytripper
April 28th, 2018, 08:41 AM
SDSU's Goedert will do well in Philly. Great fit for his talents.

Will be some fun conversations in the locker room when Bison play the Rabbits.

Serpentor
April 28th, 2018, 09:58 AM

The scrimmage in your mom’s bedroom must have sapped his energy.

OH SNAP!

Bisonator
April 28th, 2018, 11:00 AM
There isn’t a NFL team in South Dakota last I checked, and they have had plenty of opportunities to become Lions fans, Patriot fans, or Colts fans.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Your telling us their aren't jacks fans following Zenner in the NFL or UNI fans following DJ or I could go on and on....

Saying NDSU fans are unique because they follow their former players is BS.

katss07
April 28th, 2018, 11:01 AM
PJ Hall to the Radiers! Pretty cool, I think PJ has the chance to have a good NFL career. The dude is quick and can impact a game no matter where you line him up. Also, CW throwing to Goedert should be fun. Hope to see some more FCS guys go to day. How about someone pick that Richmond Quarterback!

BisonTru
April 28th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Kyle Lauletta goes to the G men R4P8.

BisonFan02
April 28th, 2018, 11:56 AM
The scrimmage in your mom’s bedroom must have sapped his energy.

OH SNAP!

Hall couldn't handle grandma. The abuse would be too much.

Thumper 76
April 28th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Your telling us their aren't jacks fans following Zenner in the NFL or UNI fans following DJ or I could go on and on....

There is not nearly the level of what ndsu fans are. There aren’t a boom of Lions fans because of our player and I highly doubt there’s a boon of Cardinal fans in Iowa. I’ve lived in Sioux Falls when and after Zenner was drafted and now in Fargo after Wentz. I didn’t see any Lions fans that I talked to in Sioux Falls (all two of them) who weren’t Lions fans pre-Zenner. There might be a couple Zenner jerseys but those guys still wear their Vikings gear on Sundays. In Fargo where I work alone there’s a half dozen guys who are “Eagles” fans. There’s a difference in following a players career and completely becoming a fan of a team. Most college fans follow the player, the phenomenon I’m witnessing, in person, right now, is many NDSU fans becoming fans of the team. Your radio station talks with Eagles sportscasters almost weekly and Fargo has become a small market for the Eagles. That isn’t normal. You can deny it but it doesn’t make what I see with my own eyes any different. As to the “ND doesn’t have a sports team” thing there’s plenty of states like IA and SD who don’t have sports teams and don’t exhibit the same behaviors.

BTW, I never said it was a bad thing in any way, just that it’s unique. If you want to take it as an insult that’s not a me problem.

Redbird 4th & short
April 28th, 2018, 01:48 PM
ISUr Davontae Harris taken by Bengals in 5th round ... he was corner in college, betting they move him to safety.

BisonTru
April 28th, 2018, 01:50 PM
There is not nearly the level of what ndsu fans are. There aren’t a boom of Lions fans because of our player and I highly doubt there’s a boon of Cardinal fans in Iowa. I’ve lived in Sioux Falls when and after Zenner was drafted and now in Fargo after Wentz. I didn’t see any Lions fans that I talked to in Sioux Falls (all two of them) who weren’t Lions fans pre-Zenner. There might be a couple Zenner jerseys but those guys still wear their Vikings gear on Sundays. In Fargo where I work alone there’s a half dozen guys who are “Eagles” fans. There’s a difference in following a players career and completely becoming a fan of a team. Most college fans follow the player, the phenomenon I’m witnessing, in person, right now, is many NDSU fans becoming fans of the team. Your radio station talks with Eagles sportscasters almost weekly and Fargo has become a small market for the Eagles. That isn’t normal. You can deny it but it doesn’t make what I see with my own eyes any different. As to the “ND doesn’t have a sports team” thing there’s plenty of states like IA and SD who don’t have sports teams and don’t exhibit the same behaviors.

BTW, I never said it was a bad thing in any way, just that it’s unique. If you want to take it as an insult that’s not a me problem.

NDSU fans didn't become Eagles fans when Joe Mays was drafted there. It's different when it's 1. a quarterback, 2. the no. 2 pick in the draft, and 3. he's a ND kid. If a Pierre QB that went to SDSU was drafted as a franchise QB you would see SD people jump on what ever team he went to. Oklahoma became a market for the Rams when Bradford went there. Hawaii is a market for the Titans now that Mariotta is there.

clenz
April 28th, 2018, 02:03 PM

There are very few UNI fans that claim to be Card fans.

UNI has had something like 35 players in the NFL over the last 15 years. We’ve had Super Bowl MVPs, NFL OPOY, NFL DPOY, and so on. I think we have like 8-10 players in the league right now. We are jumping from team to team every time a player hits a roster.

Redbird 4th & short
April 28th, 2018, 02:20 PM
There are very few UNI fans that sound claim to be Card fans.

UNI has had something like 35 players in the NFL over the last 15 years. We’ve had Super Bowl MVPs, NFL OPOY, NFL DPOY, and so on. I think we have like 10 players in the league right now. We are jumping from team to team every time a player hits a roster.

Sort of related ... Many ISUr Redbird fans might just as well claim to be Cards fans ... today, the ESPN guy referred to ISUr Cardinals when talking about Davontae .. we get that once in a while .. very annoying.

TheKingpin28
April 28th, 2018, 02:53 PM
A backfield of Chase Edmonds and DJ is going to be a force to reckon with.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

BEAR
April 28th, 2018, 04:15 PM
UCA CB Tremon Smith goes in pick #196!!!!

Kansas City got another Bear!

bonarae
April 28th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Other selections you guys may have missed out on:

Taron Johnson CB/S Weber State - round 4 to Bills
John Franklin-Myers DE SFA - round 4 to Rams
Justin Watson WR Penn - round 5 to Bucs
Bilal Nichols DL Delaware - round 5 to Bears (back-to-back FCS)
Siran Neal DB Jacksonville State - round 5 to Bills
Daurice Fountain WR UNI - round 5 to Colts
Jamil Denby G Maine - round 6 to Rams
Foyesade Oluokun LB Yale - round 6 to Falcons
Greg Senat OT Wagner - round 6 to Ravens

Round 7 still ongoing at the moment.

bonarae
April 28th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Kelon Crossen DB WCU to the Pats round 7

bonarae
April 28th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Kendall Donnerson EDGE SEMO - round 7 to Packers

IBleedYellow
April 28th, 2018, 06:02 PM
There are very few UNI fans that claim to be Card fans.

UNI has had something like 35 players in the NFL over the last 15 years. We’ve had Super Bowl MVPs, NFL OPOY, NFL DPOY, and so on. I think we have like 8-10 players in the league right now. We are jumping from team to team every time a player hits a roster.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFranchise QB is 100% different from RBs.

clenz
April 28th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Franchise QB is 100% different from RBs.

Oh. So there should still be a ton of Cardinal fans that are UNI fans. I mean, Warner pretty much is the best QB in Cards history. And Rams history.

WeAreThePride
April 28th, 2018, 06:18 PM
So no Deluca?

Bison Fan in NW MN
April 28th, 2018, 06:19 PM
So no Deluca?

His horrible combine performance hurt him bad.

WeAreThePride
April 28th, 2018, 06:36 PM
His horrible combine performance hurt him bad.
Darn it.

SUPharmacist
April 28th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Oh. So there should still be a ton of Cardinal fans that are UNI fans. I mean, Warner pretty much is the best QB in Cards history. And Rams history.

My question would be, while Warner was dominating were UNI fans also fans of his NFL teams? I would not expect those UNI fans to necessarily continue to be Cardinals or Rams fans, as I do not necessarily expect NDSU fans to remain fans of the Eagles after Wentz is gone. Although, in both cases the individuals who had previously been fans of the miserable Vikings may remain fans of the new team. I guess to me I think it comes down to whether an individual is more of a college fan or an NFL fan (don't know if that can be extrapolated to a fanbase or not). If you are a bigger college fan I would expect you to adopt the teams of your fellow alumni, while if you were an NFL first fan I don't think it will matter where former college players end up. Neither is right or wrong, but I think it is more likely in markets that do not have a pro team to have a floating pro allegiance.

BisonTru
April 28th, 2018, 08:17 PM
So no Deluca?

No he was signed by the Titans

Ivytalk
April 29th, 2018, 07:11 AM
As an Eagles fan, I’ll bet Wentz is very pleased to have another Dakotan in the mix. Ertz and Goedert will be a top TE tandem. Eagles have a long line of good TEs in their history: Pete Retzlaff ( a North Dakotan who went to South Dakota State!), Keith Jackson, Brent Celek, Mike Ditka (for two seasons), and John Spagnola, to name a few.

TheRevSFA
April 29th, 2018, 07:21 AM
T-shirt fans are the worst

Gangtackle11
April 29th, 2018, 07:46 AM
Villanova Undrafted Free Agent signings:

CB Trey Johnson Pittsburgh Steelers
LB Ed Shockley Dallas Cowboys

Drblankstare
April 29th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Going into this last year, I thought for sure that Wieneke SDSU wr was going to go somewhere in the draft. Big tall dude, great hands. Must be too slow. Same thing that did Deluca in.

Redbird 4th & short
April 29th, 2018, 09:19 AM
ISUr DL Dalton Keene ... UFA deal with Rams

POD Knows
April 29th, 2018, 09:20 AM
Chris Board, LB, NDSU, UDFA signs with the Ravens

POD Knows
April 29th, 2018, 09:21 AM
Going into this last year, I thought for sure that Wieneke SDSU wr was going to go somewhere in the draft. Big tall dude, great hands. Must be too slow. Same thing that did Deluca in.Did Wieneke sign with anybody? I haven't heard or seen anything.

Drblankstare
April 29th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Did Wieneke sign with anybody? I haven't heard or seen anything.

The Vikes I guess

Redbird 4th & short
April 29th, 2018, 09:29 AM
Did Wieneke sign with anybody? I haven't heard or seen anything.
read he signed UFA with Vikings

BisonTru
April 29th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Going into this last year, I thought for sure that Wieneke SDSU wr was going to go somewhere in the draft. Big tall dude, great hands. Must be too slow. Same thing that did Deluca in.

Deluca and Weineke both had high hopes after impressive early years but both had disappointing senior seasons and they both didn't shine with any impressive combine numbers.

Not sure what happened with Jake but we know Nick battled injuries the last couple years. Hopefully he can get healthy and put those behind him. He lost a step that hopefully he can get back.

Wildcat1997
April 29th, 2018, 11:01 AM
LB/DE Bryson Gates and WR Carl Whitley from Abilene Christian have received camp invites from the Raiders and Saints respectively.

JSUSoutherner
April 29th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Yeah well the NFL didn’t like Josh Barge because “his hands were too small” but you know, “measurables”.

Being able to catch the ball doesn’t matter I suppose.

World
April 29th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Princeton QB Chad Kanoff signs with Arizona Cardinals

Hammerhead
April 29th, 2018, 08:45 PM

There are plenty of Bison fans like me who are tired of hearing more about the Eagles on local sportscasts than the Vikings.

Bisonoline
April 29th, 2018, 09:03 PM
There are plenty of Bison fans like me who are tired of hearing more about the Eagles on local sportscasts than the Vikings.

They have won a Superbowl. :D

McNeese75
April 29th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Kent Shelby WR - McNeese UDFA - L.A. Chargers

ST_Lawson
April 29th, 2018, 09:27 PM
This is a list of FCS LBs that were drafted or have been signed as undrafted free agents so far. All are exceptionally talented and hard working, I'm sure. And yet, there's a name that isn't on this list and I am absolutely baffled as to why he isn't.

Darius Leonard, South Carolina State
Mike Needham, Southern Utah
Matt Oplinger, Yale
Richard "Dewey" Jarvis, Brown
Chris Board, North Dakota State
Ed Shockley, Villanova
Chad Meredith, Southeast Missouri State
Darius Jackson, Jacksonville State
Tae Davis, Chattanooga
Chris Chambers, Central Arkansas
Jeremy Taylor, North Carolina A&T
Nick McBeath, Holy Cross
Shaheed Salmon, Samford
Nick DeLuca, North Dakota State

What am I missing...how has Brett Taylor not even received an invite to a rookie mini-camp at this point?

Ivytalk
April 29th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Princeton QB Chad Kanoff signs with Arizona Cardinals
It would be great to see Kanoff beat out that world-class dork Josh Rosen.

PAllen
April 29th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Yeah well the NFL didn’t like Josh Barge because “his hands were too small” but you know, “measurables”.

theyve got sticky gloves for that. The bigger the hand, the bigger the glove

JSUSoutherner
April 29th, 2018, 10:30 PM
theyve got sticky gloves for that. The bigger the hand, the bigger the glove
Sticky gloves?

Maybe our current receivers should invest invest in a couple pairs of those. Maybe then they’ll actually catch something.

BisonFan02
April 29th, 2018, 10:33 PM
This is a list of FCS LBs that were drafted or have been signed as undrafted free agents so far. All are exceptionally talented and hard working, I'm sure. And yet, there's a name that isn't on this list and I am absolutely baffled as to why he isn't.

Matt Oplinger, Yale
Ed Shockley, Villanova
Tae Davis, Chattanooga
Nick McBeath, Holy Cross
Shaheed Salmon, Samford

What am I missing...how has Brett Taylor not even received an invite to a rookie mini-camp at this point?

LB is a tough egg to crack in the NFL...gotta be a complete freak athlete.

uni88
April 30th, 2018, 06:37 AM
Sticky gloves?

Designed and manufactured by Ibanez LLC, patent pending.

clenz
April 30th, 2018, 07:38 AM
LB is a tough egg to crack in the NFL...gotta be a complete freak athlete.

Yup. I’ve said it in here before - last year this time I think - talking about another LB. NFL LBs are complete freaks. All NFL athletes are freakish but LBs and modern TEs are a different level. Borderline mutant freak in terms of physical talent. Brett was an amazing LB at WIU. He should get inducted into the WIU athletics HOF sooner than later (in the grand scheme of time). He’s not an NFL type athlete though. Same for the Farley brothers at UNI - specifically Jared.

It took LJ Fort 3 years to find a steady home, and he was probably a better college players and a much better athlete than Taylor.

clenz
April 30th, 2018, 07:39 AM

This will go 100000000% under appreciated here. But I got it and that was ****ing brilliant. I’d rep you if Tapatalk left me.

WestCoastAggie
April 30th, 2018, 08:52 AM

Matt Oplinger, Yale
Ed Shockley, Villanova
Tae Davis, Chattanooga
Nick McBeath, Holy Cross
Shaheed Salmon, Samford

Jeremy Taylor was a walk-on when he arrived at A&T. He's leaving one of the most decorated defenders in Aggie Football. He has the dog in him to make the steelers team as a SS in the Polamalu mold. He has a nose for the ball and will get turnovers.

He was actually listed as a Linebacker but he has the range to play as a FS.

Daytripper
April 30th, 2018, 08:52 AM

Yeah. Last I checked nobody has signed Yedi Louis. All he does is catch everything around him.

Serpentor
April 30th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Jeremiah Briscoe signed with the Eagles.

TheRevSFA
April 30th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Jeremiah Briscoe signed with the Eagles.

I don’t think he’s NFL talent. I bet he winds up in the CFL

BEAR
April 30th, 2018, 10:45 AM

Matt Oplinger, Yale
Ed Shockley, Villanova
Tae Davis, Chattanooga
Nick McBeath, Holy Cross
Shaheed Salmon, Samford

Way to go Chris! 6'2" 230lbs. Career: 15.5 sacks, 29.5 Tackles for Loss, 127 total tackles, 10 passes defended, 4 forced fumbles. Came out of Missisippi as All First Team in the state. Member of U.S. Tennis Association. State finalist in Swimming. Kid is an athlete with GREAT reaction time. Don't know his speed or reps but must be decent enough to get a shot with the N.Y. Jets. Good luck kid!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Db-M237U0AA5ndB.jpg

BEAR
April 30th, 2018, 10:46 AM
I don’t think he’s NFL talent. I bet he winds up in the CFL

After he got hurt his game went downhill quickly. He was still effective but his passes seemed slower and off target. Good luck to him if he goes CFL. Great league and with WRs getting to run to the line of scrimmage before the snap, he may rack up serious yards.

BEAR
April 30th, 2018, 10:57 AM
UCA's George Odum signed with the Indianapolis Colts yesterday:

https://twitter.com/GeorgeOdum/status/990422096021946368

https://twitter.com/GeorgeOdum/status/990422096021946368https://twitter.com/UCA_Football/status/990584099080491010

fmftballmgr
April 30th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Jordon Gandy (http://goracers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6962) wr Murray State signed with the eagles
D'Montre Wade (http://goracers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7005) DB signed with KC

ST_Lawson
April 30th, 2018, 12:50 PM
There we go...Brett Taylor invited to rookie mini-camp with the Vikings: https://twitter.com/WIUfootball/status/990991141473521664

ursus arctos horribilis
April 30th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Moved to the "Ins & Outs" since it is draft stuff.

WestCoastAggie
April 30th, 2018, 01:44 PM
https://twitter.com/FOOTBALL_NCAT/status/990950232660815874

ursus arctos horribilis
April 30th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Glad you guys track this stuff and post it up here. Makes it so easy to look in on and catch up quickly.

I appreciate it.

cx500d
April 30th, 2018, 10:51 PM

Did he play in the game against ndsu?

cx500d
April 30th, 2018, 10:53 PM

The company that makes guitars?

clenz
April 30th, 2018, 11:23 PM
Called it

uni88
May 1st, 2018, 07:15 AM
Called it

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat you did. :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WestCoastAggie
May 1st, 2018, 09:44 PM
I've never seen this many Aggies getting invites to training camps or drafted. Trey Scott is the 4th Aggie this year drafted or invited to a Rookie Mini Camp.
(https://twitter.com/GHGSports/status/991422828145594369)
https://twitter.com/GHGSports/status/991422828145594369

We'll have, as of now 7 Aggies currently on rosters or invited to camp. This is a watershed moment for Aggie Athletics, Football and the school as a whole.

ST_Lawson
May 4th, 2018, 04:08 PM
USD's Chris Streveler is heading north to play for the Winnepeg Blue Bombers (CFL)

https://twitter.com/JonStyf/status/992451035485614085

BEAR
May 7th, 2018, 02:09 PM
https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/993558280558477314

Notes: Smith intercepted a pass and continues to show the aggressive nose for the ball that he demonstrated at Central Arkansas with 15 interceptions and 53 passes defended in 36 career starts.

Found a pic of his ...pick...

http://prod.images.chiefs.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/CHIEFS/assets/images/imported/KC/photos/clubimages/2018/05-May/tempRMC_D2_039--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

ST_Lawson
May 7th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Vikings signed four guys out of this last weekend's rookie mini-camp, including:
WIU LB Brett Taylor
SIU CB Craig James

Also (tangentially FCS-related):
NIU WR Chad Beebe - Chad's father, Don, played WR for WIU and Chadron State and in the NFL for the Bills, Panthers, and Packers in the '90s.

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/993568134350196738

BEAR
May 8th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Update: K.C. signs Tremon Smith to 4 year contract. It's official now! xthumbsupx Way to go kid! xbowx

BEAR
May 8th, 2018, 10:57 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27567&stc=1

smallcollegefbfan
May 10th, 2018, 09:04 AM
Here is what I have for FCS players signing contracts or getting a tryout.

Signed
LA Chargers
FB
Anthony
Manzo-Lewis
Albany (NY)

Tryout
NY Jets
DE
Malachi
Hoskins
Albany (NY)

Signed
Baltimore
OH
De'Lance
Turner
Alcorn State

Signed
NY Giants
WO
Jawill
Davis

Bethune-Cookman

Signed
Atlanta
OB
Dewey
Jarvis
Brown

Tryout
NY Jets
WO
Matt
Sewall
Bryant

Signed
Chicago
DT
Abdullah
Anderson
Bucknell

Tryout
Green Bay
DE
Caleb
Melton
Cal Poly

Signed
Indianapolis
SS
George
Odum
Central Arkansas

Tryout
NY Jets
OB
Chris
Chambers
Central Arkansas

Tryout
Philadelphia
OB
Randall
LaGuerre
Central Connecticut St

Signed
NY Giants
IB
Tae
Davis
Chattanooga

Tryout
Buffalo
FS
Lucas
Webb
Chattanooga

Tryout
Buffalo
OB
Dale
Warren
Chattanooga

Tryout
Seattle
OB
Pat
Afriyie
Colgate

Signed/Cut/Tryout
NY Jets/Indianapolis
DE
Lord
Hyeamang
Columbia

Signed
San Francisco
QB
Jack
Heneghan
Dartmouth

Tryout
Washington
DC
Christian
Searles
Dayton

Tryout
San Francisco
DT
Blaine
Woodson
Delaware

Tryout
Green Bay
FS
Tray
Mitchell
Eastern Illinois

Tryout
Green Bay
DE
Mack
Weaver
Eastern Illinois

Tryout
New Orleans
LS
A.J.
Hantak
Eastern Illinois

Tryout
Washington
SS
Bradley
Dewberry
Eastern Illinois

Signed
Green Bay
QB
Tim
Boyle
Eastern Kentucky

Tryout
Indianapolis
PT
Keith
Wrzuszczak
Eastern Kentucky

Tryout
Oakland
DE
Luder
Jean Louis
Eastern Kentucky

Tryout
Washington
WO
Ryan
Markush
Eastern Kentucky

Signed
LA Chargers
DE
Albert
Havili
Eastern Washington

Signed
Pittsburgh
OT
Ikenna
Nwokeji
Elon

Signed
Houston
OG
Anthony
Coyle
Fordham

Tryout
LA Rams
OH
Tyrell
Maxwell
Gardner-Webb

Signed
Cleveland
SS
Montrel
Meander
Grambling State

Signed
LA Chargers
OG
Trent
Scott
Grambling State

Signed
Washington
OH
Martez
Carter
Grambling State

Signed
Arizona
DT
Owen
Obasuyi
Hampton

Signed
Kansas City
OC
Jimmy
Murray
Holy Cross

Signed
Minnesota
QB
Peter
Pujals
Holy Cross

Tryout
Tampa Bay
OB
Nick
McBeath
Holy Cross

Tryout
Buffalo
DC
Chris
Hardeman
Houston Baptist

Tryout
Green Bay
OH
Anthony
Philyaw
Howard

Signed
Seattle
OG
Skyler
Phillips
Idaho State

Tryout
Kansas City
IB
Mario
Jenkins
Idaho State

Signed
LA Rams
DT
Dalton
Keene
Illinois State

Tryout
Cleveland
SS
James
Graham
Illinois State

Tryout
Indianapolis/Cleveland
WO
Christian
Gibbs
Illinois State

Tryout
NY Jets/Tampa Bay
PT
Joe
Zema
Incarnate Word

Tryout
Seattle
WO
Jamari
Gilbert
Incarnate Word

Tryout
Kansas City
FB
Jacquet
McClendon
Indiana State

Signed
Jacksonville
OB
Darius
Jackson
Jacksonville State

Signed
Minnesota
OH
Roc
Thomas
Jacksonville State

Signed/Cut
NY Jets
DC
Reggie
Hall
Jacksonville State

Tryout
NY Jets
OG
Justin
Lea
Jacksonville State

Signed
Green Bay
FS
Raven
Greene
James Madison

Signed
Tennessee
OG
Aaron
Stinnie
James Madison

Tryout
Chicago
QB
Bryan
Schor
James Madison

Tryout
Indianapolis
WO
Ishmael
Hyman
James Madison

Tryout
Seattle
DE
Drew
Ankrah
James Madison

Tryout
Indianapolis
OT
Zach
Duffy
Lehigh

Tryout
Philadelphia
WO
Troy
Pelletier
Lehigh

Tryout
Seattle/Houston
DC
Jason
Matovu
Maine

Signed
LA Chargers
WO
Kent
Shelby II
McNeese State

Signed
Dallas
WO
Malik
Earl
Missouri State

Tryout
Kansas City
TE
Erik
Furmanek
Missouri State

Signed
Baltimore
OC
Alex
Thompson
Monmouth (NJ)

Tryout
Indianapolis
SS
Mike
Basile
Monmouth (NJ)

Signed
Tennessee
DC
Ryan
McKinley
Montana

Tryout
NY Jets
SS
Justin
Strong
Montana

Tryout
Cleveland
SS
Bryson
McCabe
Montana State

Tryout
Philadelphia
OB
Mac
Bignell
Montana State

Signed
Kansas City
DC
D'Montre
Wade
Murray State

Signed
LA Chargers
DE
Tevin
Lawson
Nicholls State

Tryout
Washington
DE
Chris
Lee
Norfolk State

Tryout
Chicago
WO
Khris
Gardin
North Carolina A&T

Signed
Jacksonville
OB
Reggie
Hunter
North Carolina Central

Signed
Tennessee
IB
Nick
DeLuca
North Dakota State

Tryout
Minnesota
DT
Nate
Tanguay
North Dakota State

Tryout
Minnesota
OG
Austin
Kuhnert
North Dakota State

Tryout
San Francisco
TE
Connor
Wentz
North Dakota State

Signed
Kansas City
WO
Elijah
Marks
Northern Arizona

Tryout
San Francisco
WO
Frank
Stephens
Northern Colorado

Signed
Cleveland
FS
Elijah
Campbell
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Arizona
DC
Malcolm
Washington
Northern Iowa

Tryout
Minnesota
IB
Jared
Farley
Northern Iowa

Tryout
NY Jets
DT
Adam
Reth
Northern Iowa

Signed
Baltimore
OG
Randin
Crecelius
Portland State

Signed
Dallas
DC
Donovan
Olumba
Portland State

Tryout
Indianapolis/Kansas City
DE
Davond
Dade
Portland State

Signed
Arizona
QB
Chad
Kanoff
Princeton

Signed
Green Bay
OG
Alex
Light
Richmond

Tryout
NY Jets
TE
Garrett
Hudson
Richmond

Tryout
Seattle
FS
Andy
Smigiera
Robert Morris

Tryout
San Francisco
DE
Ben
Sorensen
Sacramento State

Signed
Philadelphia
QB
Jeremiah
Briscoe
Sam Houston State

Signed
Tennessee
PT
Austin
Barnard
Samford

Tryout
NY Jets
DC
Omari
Williams
Samford

Tryout
Tampa Bay
OB
Shaheed
Salmon
Samford

Signed
San Francisco
TE
Ross
Dwelley
San Diego

Signed
Baltimore
OT
Justin
Evans
South Carolina State

Signed
Minnesota
WO
Jake
Wieneke
South Dakota State

Tryout
Indianapolis/Minnesota
DT
Kellen
Soulek
South Dakota State

Tryout
Seattle
OC
Jake
Ohnesorge
South Dakota State

Signed
Detroit
DC
Mike
Ford
Southeast Missouri St

Signed
Detroit
OB
Chad
Meredith
Southeast Missouri St

Tryout
New Orleans
OG
Maea
Teuhema
Southeastern Louisiana

Tryout
NY Jets
DE
Sione
Teuhema
Southeastern Louisiana

Tryout
Seattle
SS
Max
Lyons
Southeastern Louisiana

Signed
Washington
DC
Danny
Johnson
Southern

Tryout
Tennessee
IB
Aaron
Tiller
Southern

Signed
Arizona
OT
Austin
Olsen
Southern Illinois

Signed/Cut
Kansas City
OT
DeVondre
Seymour
Southern Illinois

Tryout/Signed
Minnesota
DC
Craig
James
Southern Illinois

Signed
Arizona
OB
Mike
Needham
Southern Utah

Signed
Indianapolis
SS
Chris
Cooper
Stony Brook

Signed
Washington
OT
Timon
Parris
Stony Brook

Tryout
NY Jets
SS
Tyrice
Beverette
Stony Brook

Tryout
Philadelphia
WO
Ray
Bolden
Stony Brook

Tryout
San Francisco
OH
Stacey
Bedell
Stony Brook

Tryout
Kansas City
DE
Ebo
Ogundeko
Tennessee State

Tryout
NY Jets
WO
Patrick
Smith
Tennessee State

Tryout
Seattle
OC
Ty
Allen
Tennessee State

Signed
Atlanta
WO
Dontez
Byrd
Tennessee Tech

Tryout
Seattle
TE
Brett
Thompson
Tennessee-Martin

Tryout
Cleveland

Darvin
Kidsy
Texas Southern

Tryout
San Francisco
OG
Julian
Bertero
UC Davis

Signed
Dallas
OB
Ed
Shockley
Villanova

Signed
Pittsburgh
DC
Trey
Johnson
Villanova

Tryout/Signed
Kansas City
DC
Malik
Reaves
Villanova

Tryout
NY Jets
OT
Matt
Diaz
Wagner

Signed
Arizona
TE
Andrew
Vollert
Weber State

Signed
LA Rams
DT
McKay
Murphy
Weber State

Tryout
San Francisco
PT
Jacob
DeMaio
Weber State

Signed
LA Chargers
OH
Detrez
Newsome
Western Carolina

Signed
Baltimore
WO
Jaelon
Acklin
Western Illinois

Tryout
Kansas City
DC
Tyrin
Holloway
Western Illinois

Tryout
Minnesota
OC
Jacob
Judd
Western Illinois

Tryout/Signed
Minnesota
IB
Brett
Taylor
Western Illinois

Signed
LA Chargers
OG
Chris
Durant
William & Mary

Signed
Miami
OG
Connor
Hilland
William & Mary

Signed
Arizona
OB
Matt
Oplinger
Yale

Signed
Green Bay
TE
Kevin
Rader
Youngstown State

Tryout
Atlanta
WO
Damoun
Patterson
Youngstown State

Tryout
Indianapolis
OG
Justin
Spencer
Youngstown State

- - - Updated - - -

ST_Lawson
May 10th, 2018, 01:17 PM
Here is what I have for FCS players signing contracts or getting a tryout...

You can add to the list:
Tryout, LA Chargers, DB David Griffith, Western Illinois
http://goleathernecks.com/news/2018/4/29/football-griffith-heading-to-camp-with-chargers.aspx

fmftballmgr
May 10th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Jordan Gandy of Murray State get a tryout with the Eagles

smallcollegefbfan
May 19th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Here is the updated list.

Tryout
Cincinnati
OLB
Bryson
Gates
Abilene Christian