PDA

View Full Version : Kennesaw State Players Arrested And Dismissed

SU DOG
April 19th, 2018, 09:54 PM
KSU is on our schedule and knocked us out of the Playoffs, but I take NO pleasure in seeing young men's' lives ruined. I post this as info - not with gloating, and knowing that it can happen at Samford(actually it has, although many years ago), and it can happen ANYWHERE.

http://www.mdjonline.com/sports/two-kennesaw-state-football-players-dismissed-following-arrest-on-armed/article_b92b7d5e-441b-11e8-84fc-0b73feb94a4f.html

Outsider1
April 20th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Things like this can definitely happen anywhere although some programs are better at preventing such tragedies in various ways. I am glad to see KSU taking it seriously and addressing it head on.

ASU33
April 22nd, 2018, 12:41 PM
xsmhx

Twentysix
April 24th, 2018, 07:10 PM
This article is way more entertaining than that one.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/college-football-players-get-stripped-naked-and-robbed-by-two-guys-named-pimp-juice-and-swipe-while-running-an-nba-2k18-gambling-ring/?_branch_match_id=399500592499625706

College Football Players Strip People Naked And Rob Them With Two Guys Named "Pimp Juice" and "Swipe" At An NBA 2K18 Gambling Ring

Authorities went to Ralls’ Marietta Drive apartment, where victims told them they were “hanging out” and playing the video game when two men — identified as Hightower and Mosley — carrying Draco .233 caliber semi-automatic pistols were let in by Edwards, according to arrest warrants.

...The men ordered the victims to get naked, give them their money and get on the ground, according to a Kennesaw State Police report.One of the victims attempted to hide his money, but police said Edwards saw the man and told him “that ain’t happening,” ordered him to give up the money and demanded the victim’s shoes, a pair of blue and white Air Jordan Retros.
Witnesses told police Edwards acted as a lookout for Hightower and Mosley. The three took $3,700, an iPhone7 plus and a wallet containing someone’s Social Security card before leaving in a red Chevrolet Camaro, according to the warrants.