PDA

View Full Version : Site updates

umassfan
July 21st, 2005, 06:21 PM
Recently added the 05 depth chart and interviews with WRs JJ Moore and Brandon London... More interviews to come but check it out and tell me what you think

umassfan

saint0917
July 21st, 2005, 06:32 PM
I like it, do you do the interviews? I would like to see interviews of some of the news guys, Tony Nelson, Liam Coen etc. And I really like James Ihedigbo, and Alex Miller, Those two kick A$$. I'm shocked that Miller is not a first or second team all A-10. But what do I know.

umassfan
July 21st, 2005, 07:13 PM
I like it, do you do the interviews? I would like to see interviews of some of the news guys, Tony Nelson, Liam Coen etc. And I really like James Ihedigbo, and Alex Miller, Those two kick A$$. I'm shocked that Miller is not a first or second team all A-10. But what do I know.
Ill try to get some of the new kids... I want to get Baylark next and then I have Koegel on my list. I can add Ihedigbo, Miller, Nelson, and Coen to that list.

saint0917
July 22nd, 2005, 05:57 AM
Ill try to get some of the new kids... I want to get Baylark next and then I have Koegel on my list. I can add Ihedigbo, Miller, Nelson, and Coen to that list.

Thanks Umassfan, I'll be looking for them.

saint0917
July 22nd, 2005, 06:12 AM
I was looking at your "Depth Chart" And I'm a little shocked that you have Brandon Smith starting over Ihedigbo, considering Ihdeigbo started every games last year and did very good.

bluehenbillk
July 22nd, 2005, 10:32 AM
Did you ask Brandon if he's going to post again this year? I miss reading the musings of deepthreatwr.

I can only imagine these interview questions: Why don't you call me anymore?, etc....

umassfan
July 23rd, 2005, 01:00 AM
I was looking at your "Depth Chart" And I'm a little shocked that you have Brandon Smith starting over Ihedigbo, considering Ihdeigbo started every games last year and did very good.
Its not my projection man its from the UMass coaches and UMass athletic site.

umassfan
July 23rd, 2005, 01:01 AM
Did you ask Brandon if he's going to post again this year? I miss reading the musings of deepthreatwr.

I can only imagine these interview questions: Why don't you call me anymore?, etc....
What you see is what I asked... I know your tryin to be a smart ass but its getting old dont you think?