PDA

View Full Version : CSU AD Hank Small retires

NorthChuckSouth
March 29th, 2018, 08:09 AM
http://csusports.com/general/2017-18/releases/20180328qs03xl

Let me be the first to say this.. Thank the Lord! President is retiring at the end of the school year and now this news... hopefully, JUST HOPEFULLY, this is a new tide turning in our administration

RichH2
March 29th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Wish Hank well. The creator of Air Lehigh back in the day. We didnt always have the best teams but, we never had boring ones. :)

Bill
March 29th, 2018, 09:19 PM
I too wish Hank nothing but the best. A classy guy who treated all with respect!

Go...gate
March 30th, 2018, 02:06 AM
Did a nice job at Princeton, too.

ngineer
April 1st, 2018, 09:55 PM
Small was an offense master mind, but he ignored the defense. Higgins was his DC and struggled with Small focusing recruiting and putting the best athletes on offense. That changed once Small left and Higgins took over. Realized that defense wins championships and gets you some wins in the playoffs. Small was a classy guy, and I wish him a relaxing retirement. Having had a father who was an AD, it is not an easy job at any level.

Southsider
April 3rd, 2018, 08:15 AM
Small was an offense master mind, but he ignored the defense. Higgins was his DC and struggled with Small focusing recruiting and putting the best athletes on offense. That changed once Small left and Higgins took over. Realized that defense wins championships and gets you some wins in the playoffs. Small was a classy guy, and I wish him a relaxing retirement. Having had a father who was an AD, it is not an easy job at any level.

Sort of like the current HC.