PDA

View Full Version : Relief fund to assist students at JSU due to tornado

jsualumnus
March 22nd, 2018, 07:26 PM
Just gonna throw this in here. If you can, please donate. If you can’t, no worries. FCS takes care of it’s brothers and sisters. A chunk of the campus is destroyed with many buildings to be demolished and rebuilt. A few sports facilities will also have to be rebuilt. Most of all, the students were on spring break, but many lost everything they had. As a JSU alum, I was devastated the night this happened, and me and my family also had to hide in our house as a tornado from the same weather system came through West GA. Thanks, and the donations are appreciated!

http://gofundme.com/jsustrong

Thank you!

JSUSoutherner
March 22nd, 2018, 07:30 PM
Your guys’ favorite millennial is also homeless along with a bunch of my millennial friends. So I’d like to join Jsualumnus in saying thank you all for the support.

FTR: I’m not really “homeless”, my apartment was destroyed in the tornado but I’m currently with my parents in Georgia and well. However, I know many of my friends and peers are having a tough time right now and we can use all the help we can get as we start to put the pieces back together. So again, thank you.

Milktruck74
March 23rd, 2018, 07:00 AM
A Tornado hits Calhoun County and does $10 Million in improvements!!!! Seriously, we pick on each other quite a bit, but I'm glad everyone stayed safe and praying for y'all. Bot Mostly Glad Cooter's Rib Shack is still in tact!!!!

Milktruck74
March 23rd, 2018, 08:01 AM
donated.

UNHWildcat18
March 23rd, 2018, 08:14 AM
Your guys’ favorite millennial is also homeless along with a bunch of my millennial friends. So I’d like to join Jsualumnus in saying thank you all for the support.

FTR: I’m not really “homeless”, my apartment was destroyed in the tornado but I’m currently with my parents in Georgia and well. However, I know many of my friends and peers are having a tough time right now and we can use all the help we can get as we start to put the pieces back together. So again, thank you.

If only you got paid for how many times you've posted on this site in less than 3 years.

but glad our favorite JSU poster is A-OKAY

Milktruck74
March 23rd, 2018, 08:18 AM

Is this redundant? Don't all Millennials live in their parents basements?

JSUSoutherner
March 23rd, 2018, 09:02 AM
If only you got paid for how many times you've posted on this site in less than 3 years.

I could afford to rebuild the whole state. xlolx

Is this redundant? Don't all Millennials live in their parents basements?
Mannn. Savage. xlolx

Thanks

SU DOG
March 23rd, 2018, 09:52 AM
I've just made my contribution to the fund. Never thought I would give to anything that could help JSU - LOL, but neighbors must help neighbors. Besides, I have many friends and relatives who are proud Gamecock alumni. I'm also glad to see that there are other Samfordites contributing also, as we have the link posted on the Samford Board. Best wishes to JSU in the recovery efforts.

Winterborn
March 23rd, 2018, 09:59 AM

I could afford to rebuild the whole state. xlolx

Wouldn't take much. It is Alabama after all......xcoffeex :D

TheKingpin28
March 23rd, 2018, 01:28 PM
Wouldn't take much. It is Alabama after all......xcoffeex :DWait, you are telling me they can count that high? xlolx

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk