PDA

View Full Version : NO SPRING GAME IN FARGO........AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
March 20th, 2018, 04:43 PM
.....APPX......10 MINUTES INTA CLIP.......DUE TA SEVERAL REHABBERS......AN'..........BIZONSSSSSSS ARE SORE FROM SO MANY REGULAR SEASON/POST SEASON GAMES.......KLIEMAN PUTS DUH HERD TA PASTURE......;)....BRAWK!

http://youtu.be/X0ySgIkatM0?t=664

TheKingpin28
March 20th, 2018, 05:21 PM
.....APPX......10 MINUTES INTA CLIP.......DUE TA SEVERAL REHABBERS......AN'..........BIZONSSSSSSS ARE SORE FROM SO MANY REGULAR SEASON/POST SEASON GAMES.......KLIEMAN PUTS DUH HERD TA PASTURE......;)....BRAWK!

http://youtu.be/X0ySgIkatM0?t=664You mean to tell me we are going to forfeit to the pre-season BYE?!?!?!? Damn it all to hell! Time to drop them in the polls.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Redbird 4th & short
March 20th, 2018, 05:53 PM
You mean to tell me we are going to forfeit to the pre-season BYE?!?!?!? Damn it all to hell! Time to drop them in the polls.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

these pus-ies would rather forfeit than go 1-1 .. pathetic !! Just take your intrasquad scrimmage loss like men .. like the rest of us.

I put forth a motion for NCAA to take away all home playoff games for this blatant transgression .. all in favor, say aye ??

katss07
March 20th, 2018, 07:14 PM
*Bye got the better of the Bison. More than Sam has done in the past 5 meetings.

Winterborn
March 20th, 2018, 09:06 PM
*Bye got the better of the Bison. More than Sam has done in the past 5 meetings.

The rest of the FCS should take note. The best way to win against the Bison is to schedule the game in the spring, as we will just forfeit.

McNeese72
March 20th, 2018, 09:24 PM
No Spring Game nor designated scrimmages for the Cowboys this spring either.

Doc

IBleedYellow
March 21st, 2018, 10:35 AM
From what Coach K said it sounds like lots of schools and coaches see the Spring game going the way of the dodo.

Bisonoline
March 21st, 2018, 08:04 PM
From what Coach K said it sounds like lots of schools and coaches see the Spring game going the way of the dodo.

Its a waste of time and effort.