PDA

View Full Version : Certain Schools Lacking On AGS

JMU Duke Dog
July 20th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Below are some teams that are predicted to possibly do well in 2005 but in my opinion need more fans on AGS to diversify the board in order to get a better feel on the entire I-AA nation. We need to get the word out to these places to join AGS. Also tell other schools that are not listed. I feel that we need some newcomers from schools not represented on AGS.

Eastern Washington
Hampton
Hofstra
New Hampshire
Northeastern
Northwestern State
South Carolina State
Southern Illinois
Villanova
Wofford

Below are some schools that are extremely well represented on AGS.

Delaware
Georgia Southern
Montana

TexasTerror
July 20th, 2005, 02:55 PM
SHSU and TxSt-SM are emerging on the AGS...

There's a SELA Lion or two out there. NW State and SFA got nobody on here. Same with Nicholls...

colgate13
July 20th, 2005, 02:55 PM

Delaware
Georgia Southern
Montana

Winner of the Pointing Out the Obvious Award for the week of July 18, 2005: JMU Duke Dog!

LetsGoNova
July 20th, 2005, 03:16 PM
There are three or four Villanova posters who post during the season. Right now, we're all preocuppied with basketball recruiting, but we'll be back.

Fordham
July 20th, 2005, 03:17 PM
at least 'Nova has representation here. Sub them with Bucknell, imo.

JMU Duke Dog
July 20th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Winner of the Pointing Out the Obvious Award for the week of July 18, 2005: JMU Duke Dog!

Thanks for the award colgate13. It is definitely obvious to the rest of us here on AGS but I thought that those three schools might not realize it.

igo4uni
July 20th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Missouri State (formerly SW Missouri State)
Indiana State

Other than those two schools, I believe the Gateway has a few posters from every school.

By the way, Cap'n Cat is the equivalent of 10 "regular" posters!!! :D

peace

igo4uni

DuckDuckGriz
July 20th, 2005, 04:36 PM
The Big Sky needs more representation all around. Of course Griz Nation is loudly represented, and Montana State fans have a few here and Eastern Washington is emerging. But I don't see anything from ISU, PSU, NAU, or Weber.

TheValleyRaider
July 20th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Below are some teams that are predicted to possibly do well in 2005 but in my opinion need more fans on AGS to diversify the board in order to get a better feel on the entire I-AA nation. We need to get the word out to these places to join AGS. Also tell other schools that are not listed. I feel that we need some newcomers from schools not represented on AGS.

Eastern Washington
Hampton
Hofstra
New Hampshire
Northeastern
Northwestern State
South Carolina State
Southern Illinois
Villanova
Wofford

SIU and Wofford had a bunch, but they haven't been around for awhile. They'll come back when things start picking up in August. EWU, UNH, Northeastern, Nova each have a couple. Hampton has one or two. I thought I saw a SCSU fan and a NWSU once, but I could be mistaken.

And Hofstra has no fans.

LBPop
July 20th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Hopefully we Hoya faithful will have some good stuff to talk about this season. It's not easy to post when your team is 3-8 and 0-6 in the PL.

GeauxLions94
July 20th, 2005, 05:16 PM

Shouldn't that be the "Well Duh" Award?

dbackjon
July 20th, 2005, 06:26 PM
The Big Sky needs more representation all around. Of course Griz Nation is loudly represented, and Montana State fans have a few here and Eastern Washington is emerging. But I don't see anything from ISU, PSU, NAU, or Weber.

The few, the proud, THE LUMBERJACKS!

dungeonjoe
July 20th, 2005, 06:32 PM
SIU and Wofford had a bunch, but they haven't been around for awhile. They'll come back when things start picking up in August. EWU, UNH, Northeastern, Nova each have a couple. Hampton has one or two. I thought I saw a SCSU fan and a NWSU once, but I could be mistaken.

And Hofstra has no fans.

I don't remember what constitutes a bunch, but I am a Wofford fan (tough to tell since I changed my avatar). I saw Walliver on here in the last few days; I haven't seen Eyes on Old Main since the change to this new board my guess is that there will be more as the season begins.
Regardless, we are not a huge school so our numbers will be low anyway I think.

OrneryAggie
July 20th, 2005, 06:44 PM

How could you forget about the vaunted Hornets of Sucramento State? Ask any hornet fan and they'll tell you they're on the verge of WAC membership. I guess they're just too good to be posting on a IAA message board.

As for a real contender who has only a small voice on AGS, Cal Poly needs to step up their attendance here. For a team that probably lost its playoff spot from lack of visibilty, they aren't doing much to spread the word on mustang football.

MR. CHICKEN
July 20th, 2005, 07:21 PM

WHY WOULD UH WEBER FAN POST ON DIS BOARD?.....UNLESS DEY WEAR POCKET PROTECTORS...LIKE TA HAVE DERE SCHOOL BOOKS..SHOVED DOWN DUH STAIR-WELL...OR..LIKE KICK-ME POSTEMS STUCK TA DERE PERRY COMO SWEATERS?.............:D.................BAWK!

Sawtooth
July 20th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Some of us are lurking... :cool:

The old ISU board went down, so we're trying to re-establish a community here -- TheBengalDen.com (http://www.thebengalden.com) -- but it does provide a link to AGS.

ngineer
July 20th, 2005, 09:11 PM
at least 'Nova has representation here. Sub them with Bucknell, imo.

and Lafayette--I think there's only on 'pard that makes a frequent appearance.

colgate13
July 20th, 2005, 09:40 PM
cosmohere is a new pard fan as well. We're growing!

ngineer
July 20th, 2005, 10:22 PM

Good gracious--I haven't 'spotted' him :D

Purple Knight
July 20th, 2005, 10:39 PM
I don't remember what constitutes a bunch, but I am a Wofford fan (tough to tell since I changed my avatar). I saw Walliver on here in the last few days; I haven't seen Eyes on Old Main since the change to this new board my guess is that there will be more as the season begins.

Your handle had me thinking you were a Paladin fan. Could still be one in denial.

blackfordpu
July 20th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Most of the SLC is missing. There are a lot of SHSU, McNeese and a few Northern Colorado fans. Tx State is getting more as well. Four out of, what 9 or so teams, isnt too good.

eagle1
July 20th, 2005, 10:56 PM
I think that we only have about three main posters on AGS. Me, Kaduce, and Obzerver. I have seen some new EWU posters as of late though. The few the proud is our motto. Go Eagles!!!

blukeys
July 20th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Perhaps an affirmative action plan is needed for the underrepresented schools. Certain AGS regulars could be assigned to certain schools.
My Suggestions:

Grizo for Weber State

Cap'n Cat for SW Misssouri St. D1B is obviously too busy fishing.

89Hen for Hofstra

Umassfan for URI

Colgate13 for Bucknell

OL FU for Elon

Shellshock for all of MEAC except FAMU and Del State

SUJAGtilIdie for Alabama A&M

ChiefGSU275
July 21st, 2005, 12:07 AM

WOW!! I didnt even know wofford had fans!! AMAZING!!

bobcatfan06
July 21st, 2005, 12:18 AM
Most of the SLC is missing. There are a lot of SHSU, McNeese and a few Northern Colorado fans. Tx State is getting more as well. Four out of, what 9 or so teams, isnt too good.

Northern Colorado eh? Since when did they become a SLC member? I must have missed that one.

dungeonjoe
July 21st, 2005, 06:26 AM
Your handle had me thinking you were a Paladin fan. Could still be one in denial.

Would you think any less of me in the morning? :D The Dungeon was the name of a group of friends I had at Wofford in the 80s.

My dad went to Furman though; I spent many a day pulling for Clyde Mayes, Jonathan Moore, and Bruce Grimm and the Paladin basketball team.

Charlie Don't Surf
July 21st, 2005, 07:56 AM

The old ISU board went down, so we're trying to re-establish a community here -- TheBengalDen.com (http://www.thebengalden.com) -- but it does provide a link to AGS.

Good to see a fan of ISU on here. Welcome.

blackfordpu
July 21st, 2005, 08:53 AM
Northern Colorado eh? Since when did they become a SLC member? I must have missed that one.

Oh, wow, sorry. I dont know where that came from. I was just going by posters that I have spoken to about playing this year. :( :rolleyes:

NoCoDanny
July 21st, 2005, 09:05 AM

Back around ’02 or so when UNC was just beginning the move to DI the Southland was mentioned as a conference that they had hopes in joining. It seemed like a stretch but would have at least added another football program. Colorado does boarder Oklahoma which is almost a de facto part of Texas so I guess it wasn’t considered too ridiculous to consider at that point in time.

Green Cookie Monster
July 21st, 2005, 09:21 AM
How could you forget about the vaunted Hornets of Sacramento State? Ask any hornet fan and they'll tell you they're on the verge of WAC membership. I guess they're just too good to be posting on a IAA message board.

Hey pinhead, why not show a little class and tact. With classless people like you represented on this board, you are right in your assessment.

dungeonjoe
July 21st, 2005, 09:34 AM
WOW!! I didnt even know wofford had fans!! AMAZING!!

Believe it or not, there is more than one of us so I guess the plural form of the word "fan" does apply. :D

DuckDuckGriz
July 21st, 2005, 10:04 AM

Wow a real live working Bengal fan on AGS

Can we keep it Ralph, please please please please please :D

Welcome to the board. Now get some more of you on eGriz, the only one there is 8poky8 and he goes through some serious mood swings.

SoCon48
July 21st, 2005, 10:13 AM
It's hard to get most AppState fans off their own message board.

ISUMatt
July 21st, 2005, 10:13 AM

Eastern Washington
Hampton
Hofstra
New Hampshire
Northeastern
Northwestern State
South Carolina State
Southern Illinois
Villanova
Wofford

Delaware
Georgia Southern
Montana

The SIU crowd is loud and proud during the season, once they lose in the playoffs they are unheard from until September!!!

GtFllsGriz
July 21st, 2005, 10:49 AM
We need more BSC fans represented. I like the afirmative action plan idea. We could each represent another member of our conference who do not speak for themselves haha... now that would be interesting.

Welcome to Sac State and Idaho State fans...

I don't post all the time either but the closer it gets to the start of the season the more I have to say.

blackfordpu
July 21st, 2005, 11:09 AM

Eastern Washington
Hampton
Hofstra
New Hampshire
Northeastern
Northwestern State
South Carolina State
Southern Illinois
Villanova
Wofford

Delaware
Georgia Southern
Montana

The Sam Houston fan base is growing on the board. In the last few weeks more have joined. Used to be just kats89, exbearkat and myself. Now we have TT and few others who have joined up.

Pard94
July 21st, 2005, 12:29 PM

There's a new Lafayette fan that has been posting?? Why wasn't I notified? Welcome whoever you are! I am pleased to welcome you as the 2nd Lafayette poster. There are two of us now...look out!

Fordham
July 21st, 2005, 12:38 PM
There's a new Lafayette fan that has been posting?? Why wasn't I notified? Welcome whoever you are! I am pleased to welcome you as the 2nd Lafayette poster. There are two of us now...look out!
there goes the neighborhood ...

;)

colgate13
July 21st, 2005, 01:05 PM
there goes the neighborhood ...

;)

Look who's talking - you ruined it for Joltin Joe. :eek: ;)

OrneryAggie
July 21st, 2005, 01:12 PM
Hey pinhead, why not show a little class and tact. With classless people like you represented on this board, you are right in your assessment.

You're right, starting my message with 'hey pinhead' would've been much more tactful. Reminds me of the good ol days when you ran that suc st message board. That was a bastion of civility and class if I ever saw one.

Sorry for making light of the fact that the few remaining Suc St fans in the world are hyping up the hornuts on the WAC message boards as a potential expansion school when members of your current conference barely remember you exist.

Take a look at this photo and tell me which school is more lacking in class
http://www.printroom.com/popupImage.asp?img_id=5017123&effectRGB=

Fordham
July 21st, 2005, 01:15 PM
Look who's talking - you ruined it for Joltin Joe. :eek: ;)

HAHAHAHA! hey, wait a minute!

Now I have a post that needs to be modified in the "What have you learned ..." thread.

biobengal
July 21st, 2005, 01:57 PM
I think ISU is represented here better than you think, although we tend to keep it on the down low. I think ir ISU can get a couple more 8 win seasons and (god forbid) a playoff apprearance you might not be able to get rid of us.

89Hen
July 21st, 2005, 02:21 PM
I'm probably wrong about a few of these, but I don't think we've ever had a fan from:

URI
Towson
Weber
Charleston Southern
Southern Utah
Savannah State
Princeton
Dartmouth
Brown
Marist
Iona
LaSalle
Saint Peter's
Norfolk State
Monmouth
Wagner
Stony Brook
Sacred Heart
Central Connecticut
Saint Francis
Tennessee - Martin
Butler
San Diego
Valpo
Jacksonville
Austin Peay
Alabama State
Alabama A&M
Alcorn State
Prairie View
Montana

blukeys
July 21st, 2005, 02:25 PM
I'm probably wrong about a few of these, but I don't think we've ever had a fan from:

URI
Towson
Weber
Charleston Southern
Southern Utah
Savannah State
Princeton
Dartmouth
Brown
Marist
Iona
LaSalle
Saint Peter's
Norfolk State
Monmouth
Wagner
Stony Brook
Sacred Heart
Central Connecticut
Saint Francis
Tennessee - Martin
Butler
San Diego
Valpo
Jacksonville
Austin Peay
Alabama State
Alabama A&M
Alcorn State
Prairie View
Montana

LMAO
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Proud Griz Man
July 21st, 2005, 02:28 PM

Weber
Southern Utah
San Diego
Montana

You should know Hen, that's because there is no good football outside of the A-10/east of the Mississippi! ;) :cool: :(

89Hen
July 21st, 2005, 02:47 PM
East of the Mississippi? I was thinking more like outside of the 13 colonies. :p

OL FU
July 21st, 2005, 02:55 PM
Would you think any less of me in the morning? :D The Dungeon was the name of a group of friends I had at Wofford in the 80s.

My dad went to Furman though; I spent many a day pulling for Clyde Mayes, Jonathan Moore, and Bruce Grimm and the Paladin basketball team.

Another reason to like Dungeon Joe :)

ISUMatt
July 21st, 2005, 02:56 PM

Damn, now you outnumber Illinois State FAN 2-1!!! :D :D :D :eek:

OL FU
July 21st, 2005, 02:57 PM
Perhaps an affirmative action plan is needed for the underrepresented schools. Certain AGS regulars could be assigned to certain schools.
My Suggestions:

Grizo for Weber State

Cap'n Cat for SW Misssouri St. D1B is obviously too busy fishing.

89Hen for Hofstra

Umassfan for URI

Colgate13 for Bucknell

OL FU for Elon

Shellshock for all of MEAC except FAMU and Del State

SUJAGtilIdie for Alabama A&M

I will accept the task. Has anyone else?

I do remember a pretty vocal Elon fan taking part in the old board on SoCon discussions in particular.

GtFllsGriz
July 21st, 2005, 03:08 PM
Biobengal: It does seem like the more a team has success the more fans turn out on the board. When good things happen we want to share and brag. Of course, sometimes that means you eat a lot more crow as well. Win or lose, it is all great fun so speak up Bengal fans!! Bite the bullet and start a thread.

SoCon48
July 21st, 2005, 03:57 PM
The vocal Elon fan quieted down considerably once Elon actually got into the SoCon.

Sly Fox
July 21st, 2005, 11:49 PM
We may be small, but the Big South has stepped up our presence on this board in the past year. Coastal, Liberty & G-W all bring it. As for the rest of the conference ... not so much.

The HBCUs all seem to want to operate on their own boards. Both the MEAC & SWAC sites are huge. But they aren't big on congregating with the rest of us. Particularly the SWAC schools outside of Southern. But I think that's somewhat indicative of the issues they are going through right now trying to decide their direction witht he Heritage Bowl or I-AA playoffs. (I know, I'm Capt. Obvious).

PAmedic
July 22nd, 2005, 12:03 AM
I don't normally have a clue what I'm talking about but I'm more than happy to mouth off on behalf of Liberty!

blukeys
July 22nd, 2005, 12:16 AM
I don't normally have a clue what I'm talking about but I'm more than happy to mouth off

You will be right at home here. Let me introduce you to UMASSFAN and Yomamma. :D :D :D

PAmedic
July 22nd, 2005, 12:33 AM
and my friend from Texas!

surprised to see so many Lehigh fans here, I spend quite a bit of time up at Stabler and Goodman.

and props to the Blue Hens! some good football down there, as well as 'Nova if you catch them on a good year.

blukeys
July 22nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
and my friend from Texas!

surprised to see so many Lehigh fans here, I spend quite a bit of time up at Stabler and Goodman.

and props to the Blue Hens! some good football down there, as well as 'Nova if you catch them on a good year.

You are new so obviously you don't know the rules. We don't talk about Nova around here unless it is to say NOVASUX. Just trying to be helpful. ;) :) :D

Grizo406
July 22nd, 2005, 03:19 AM
You will be right at home here. Let me introduce you to UMASSFAN and Yomamma. :D :D :D

I think you left me and pols out blukeys...where's the love? :D

McNeese75
July 22nd, 2005, 08:42 AM

:lmao:

blukeys
July 22nd, 2005, 11:24 AM
I have no problem with that. Just FYI- there are a few FAMU and Howard fans already here. They can take up the cause for their schools. I have no problem recruiting for Del. St. I like Del. St. You probably won't see too many other Hampton fans here. We're not a very big sports school. More to follow...

Thanks shock. I was saving delstate for myself as I take grad courses there occasionally and I usually make a game per year but you are welcome to take up the hornet challenge. I guess DelState is going down your way this year so you won't have a soggy field problem. ;) :D :)

Go...gate
July 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
These were two very active posters on the Voyforums Patriot League Board. They were both passionate about Fordham and Lafayette, respectfully. Rambacker (who was also a very knowledgeble Fordham basketball fan), repeatedly swore on his mother's grave that Fordham would be in the CAA for football in the next few years. Marky D. Lafayette established and ably managed the PL weekly football picks and had a great sense of humor. Would be great to see those guys on this board. There were also some Ivy posters on their Voyforums board who, in the opinion of this poster, would be very happy to be a part of this board.

Blazerbird
July 22nd, 2005, 12:07 PM
It's true that Eastern Washington doesn't have the most vocal fans. I hope that all changes, but unfortunately we still live in the world of WSU Cougar football and Gonzaga basketball. Eagle football still ranks a distant third in the eyes of most Inland Northwest sports fans, including a lot of EWU students and alumni. You'll get a blank look from almost everybody here in Spokane and Cheney if you want to discuss 1-AA football. In any event, what can be said that hasn't been already? We've got great players at most positions (I'm still praying for the kicking team), a new stadium, a great coach, and a lot of potential. We just have to let the season play out. I'll be in San Jose to see it begin with a win against the Spartans. Maybe after that you'll see more red and white helmets around here.

Killtoppers90
July 22nd, 2005, 12:07 PM
The SIU crowd is loud and proud during the season, once they lose in the playoffs they are unheard from until September!!!

Well Matt, at least when we lose HORRIBLY in the first round (AGAIN!) we are still here representing the Gateway. And BTW, where are all the OVC fans? Oh that's right! There are NO OVC fans!

blukeys
July 22nd, 2005, 12:08 PM
Just kidding shock about the soggy fields.

I agree with your assessment on the MEAC and DelState will be improved. I've met Lavan and he is a nice guy. But I really liked the prior coach Blacknell also. Delstate is finally getting their schollies up to the Max. (for a while they were around 45) so Lavan has some room if he wants to go after transfers.

Go...gate
July 22nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
Hope you will encourage your colleagues at Historically Black Colleges and Universities to give this board a fair audition, as it is clearly growing into something special. I'm troubled about the comment referring to racial issues; I know that I sure as Hell would welcome broad participation from all 1-AA football schools. I wish Colgate, which has historically been willing to go on the road to play anybody, would play a Grambling, Morgan State, Southern, etc - because you only strengthen a football program by playing other fine programs, at their place and yours. Great athletic coaches such as Knute Rockne, John Chaney, Bobby Bowden and Pete Carril have followed that approach and their success speaks for itself.

BgJag
July 22nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Actually the racial stuff on the MEAC and SWAC boards is a big reason I don't post much there, and they have a ton more references and it is tolerated there. It is not tolerated here, neither are personal attacks.

Guess we'll agree to disagree on this issue. I'm a moderator on the other board and have seen just about every post that you have made. I challenage you to point out where racial comments were directed at you while posting. Asfar as this board the lack of certain posters speak for itself.

BgJag
July 22nd, 2005, 01:42 PM
Bg,
I don't recall any racial comments directed at me, just a bunch of general racially based comments. I wouldn't say that non-HBCU posters are harassed on TSPN, it is a fine board that I read all the time. Its just the black-this/white-this stuff that makes me a little squeamish at times. As far as AGS goes, someone already mentioned a possibility why certain posters are not present. Definitely some posters here have something to do with it.

thanks for clearing that up because I'll like to think that the owner of our board welcome all posters and he and his adminstrators does a fine job keeping the flow clean, except when the rival smack begin :) . Alot HBCU posters don't post here because of the same "squeamish" you feel. :rolleyes:

cosmo here
July 22nd, 2005, 01:50 PM

Nice to see you Pard94. If Marky D. Lafayette came over here, the fightin' Tavanis would be a force :nod:

colgate13
July 22nd, 2005, 01:53 PM
Alot HBCU posters don't post here because of the same "squeamish" you feel. :rolleyes:

That really makes me sad but it's I guess the world we live in. I for one would venture over to a SWAC or MEAC board if we were playing them - that's also part of the trouble I would bet: lack of OOC overlap.

Ah well, you build a community one member at a time, so thanks should go out to every recent member who's started to contribute on AGS. Your thoughts and opinions are very welcome and encouraged! :)

PAmedic
July 22nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
You are new so obviously you don't know the rules. We don't talk about Nova around here unless it is to say NOVASUX. Just trying to be helpful. ;) :) :D

my mistake- won't happen again.
ok, I'm developing Alzheimer's- so to be honest, it may.

Pard94
July 22nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
Nice to see you Pard94. If Marky D. Lafayette came over here, the fightin' Tavanis would be a force :nod:

Stick with this board. Things are pretty tame right now...Come September, when it's time to throw down with the Lehigh folks on a regular basis, your help will be greatly appreciated.

WELCOME COSMO! :)

cosmo here
July 22nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
Stick with this board. Things are pretty tame right now...Come September, when it's time to throw down with the Lehigh folks on a regular basis, your help will be greatly appreciated.

WELCOME COSMO! :)

It's nice to be here and off the Voy. Feels like a high-rent place with all the bells and whistles, comparatively. A fine little community with a strong Patriot presence. Lets throw down !! :)

Golden Eagle
July 22nd, 2005, 10:24 PM
Well Matt, at least when we lose HORRIBLY in the first round (AGAIN!) we are still here representing the Gateway. And BTW, where are all the OVC fans? Oh that's right! There are NO OVC fans!

*Looks around*

I guess that's because our best schools are forever bolting for the glorious green pastures that is the Sun Belt Conference.

Killtoppers90
July 22nd, 2005, 10:49 PM
Hey Eagles,

Not to burst your bubble or anything (I know there isn't much to talk about over at TTU) but we are not in the SBC for football. We are in the Gateway Conference, which has got to be one of the stronger 1-AA conferences in the nation.

grizchik
July 23rd, 2005, 02:48 AM
I was introduced to AGS in a midnight "coaching" session by Polsongrizz, D1B and Cap'n Cat. I suggest we pool our resources and send those boys on a roadtrip 'round the country to recruit new AGS members from non-participating and seldom participating schools. Believe me when I say, they are very persuasive! :D

Golden Eagle
July 23rd, 2005, 09:46 AM
Hey Eagles,

Not to burst your bubble or anything (I know there isn't much to talk about over at TTU) but we are not in the SBC for football.

Not now, anyway. I think that the Gateway was a springboard for an eventual I-A jump myself.

(Don't mind my bitterness, I really do miss you guys and EVEN Middle. Come on home!!!)

rabidsaluki
July 23rd, 2005, 03:01 PM

Eastern Washington
Hampton
Hofstra
New Hampshire
Northeastern
Northwestern State
South Carolina State
Southern Illinois
Villanova
Wofford

Delaware
Georgia Southern
Montana

Summer is a busy time for me. By mid-August I'll be whoopin it up!

Go Dawgs!

Tribe4SF
July 23rd, 2005, 05:16 PM
I was introduced to AGS in a midnight "coaching" session by Polsongrizz, D1B and Cap'n Cat. I suggest we pool our resources and send those boys on a roadtrip 'round the country to recruit new AGS members from non-participating and seldom participating schools. Believe me when I say, they are very persuasive! :D

I would offer the suggestion that you, MS. CHIK, could be far more persuasive than those three deadbeats. :nod:

Grizo406
July 24th, 2005, 02:12 AM
I would offer the suggestion that you, MS. CHIK, could be far more persuasive than those three deadbeats. :nod:

The only reason Grizo was left off the list is because he's not a deadbeat, and he's surprised...because D1B would be the last person on his "Deadbeat List" even though he played for UNI. :D

grizchik
July 24th, 2005, 05:50 AM
The only reason Grizo was left off the list is because he's not a deadbeat, and he's surprised...because D1B would be the last person on his "Deadbeat List" even though he played for UNI. :D

The only reason that Grizo was left off the list is because he was in the closet counting to 1365, which is the exact number of sheep Pols has at his Montana ranch....of which (now) Grizo is the exhaulted ruler and #1 sperm donor. He was chalked blue (if you know what I mean).

http://www.fatofthelan.com/assets/images/sheep.jpg
Grizo's flocking handiwork. Head to Lamaze class girls!

igo4uni
July 24th, 2005, 01:51 PM

Count me in as a donor to this fine, humanitarian mission!!

I can't think of a better bunch of guys to give $$ to.

peace

igo4uni

Lapper
July 24th, 2005, 06:40 PM
I wish I saw more Citadel fans besides "LB" (I-AA 2005). What happened to Citdog and bdog? :confused:

rokamortis
July 24th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Has there ever been a Charleston Southern fan on here?

colgate13
July 25th, 2005, 08:06 AM
What happened to Citdog... :confused:

I could be wrong but I think he's in Iraq (as a civilian contractor).

dungeonjoe
July 25th, 2005, 08:12 AM
I could be wrong but I think he's in Iraq (as a civilian contractor).

In my last contact with him he was here (in the US) working I think as an account executive with a radio network.

HensRock
July 25th, 2005, 11:00 AM

URI
Towson
Weber
Charleston Southern
Southern Utah
Savannah State
Princeton
Dartmouth
Brown
Marist
Iona
LaSalle
Saint Peter's
Norfolk State
Monmouth
Wagner
Stony Brook
Sacred Heart
Central Connecticut
Saint Francis
Tennessee - Martin
Butler
San Diego
Valpo
Jacksonville
Austin Peay
Alabama State
Alabama A&M
Alcorn State
Prairie View
Montana

URI - Ram Ball (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=700)
Towson - Towson56 (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=573)
Savannah State - Savannah John? (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?userid=39)
Monmouth - MU Alum (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?userid=687)
Tennessee-Martin - Skyhawk (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/member.php?u=233)

89Hen
July 25th, 2005, 11:46 AM
OK wise guy :p

URI - Ram Ball (Join Date: 07-24-2005, Total posts - 0)
Towson - Towson56 (Join Date: 06-18-2005, Total posts - 2)
Savannah State - Savannah John (Actually a GSU fan)
Monmouth - MU Alum (Join Date: 07-20-2005)
Tennessee-Martin - Skyhawk (Join Date: 04-14-2005, Total posts - 3)

Eaglegus2
July 25th, 2005, 11:51 AM

And Hofstra has no fans.

Speaking of Hofstra fans...........does anyone remember 3R20? Is he around?

Jon was a police officer in NYC and came to the GSU/Hofstra playoff game.

Green Cookie Monster
July 25th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Take a look at this photo and tell me which school is more lacking in class
http://www.printroom.com/popupImage.asp?img_id=5017123&effectRGB=

You mean like this?

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?userid=ucddhs&gallery_id=33393&image_id=77

Saluki_man
July 26th, 2005, 09:27 PM

A few of us are lurking around. Also it is not that hard to keep the football talk up when the basketball team has the type of success that it has had.

Nyghtewynd
July 26th, 2005, 11:05 PM
There are some MSU people around...I, for one, mostly just lurk because I don't feel like I have anything worthwhile to add. :P Maybe that'll change when the games start.

dungeonjoe
July 27th, 2005, 06:44 AM
I heard he was going to produce a SC radio show on Saturdays after football games.

I don't remember that, but it has been a while since I talked to him. I hope he does well with that. He does seem "bulldog" enough to make it in talk radio. ;)