PDA

View Full Version : Hen Hosts wanted.

GreatAppSt
July 20th, 2005, 07:13 AM
This got lost in another thread, I'm still looking for some help.

These are some of the away games I'm Interested in attending at UD, Sept. 10, Lehigh, 7 p.m. Sept. 24, Holy Cross, 7p.m. Oct. 8, Hofstra, noon.Oct. 22, James Madison, 1 p.m.

I'm looking for some Hen hosts who want to show the Mrs & I the oft touted great tailgating and gameday atmosphere at the Tubb. I want to check it out for myself, and meet some AGS board Hens. Putting faces with usernames is a hobby of mine. 89 You have to show up at least once. ;)

89Hen
July 20th, 2005, 11:36 AM
My tentative plan is to be at the Lehigh and JMU games. I usually just try and glom off of other tailgates since I'm usually a late arrival and early departure with the family.

bluehenbillk
July 20th, 2005, 12:34 PM
I'll be at all those games & be there at least 3 hours before each game, with the possible exception of Holy Cross, which I'll still be at, possibly not as early.

GreatAppSt
July 20th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Cool I'll probably PM you guys a week or so before a game I'm sure to attend. Just to get details like food and beverage prefs. :)

PS. BRAWK Ah wanna I say ah wanna meet up wit dat Mr Chicken man. Da boy got ah few screws ah loosen da hen house dowa. Doodle do.

blukeys
July 21st, 2005, 12:33 AM
Let me know what game you are going to. If I can't make it someone from my family will and I will get you in contact with them. I will already be out of commission for the West Chester Game as I have an afternoon gig for that day. So Sorry :(

Try to get tickets early for ALL games as I expect the Tub to sell out early as last year. Also the night games should be good as there is more time for tailgating.

FightinBluHen51
July 21st, 2005, 09:17 AM
Just let me know what Delaware game you're planning on being at this year, I'm at all home games (every year) and will most likely hit all road trips this year. By all means we should setup an AGS tailgate at one of these games this year. Or maybe just combine all the UD boards and do one big one. Anywho...offer's there..just invite yourself any time.

henfan
July 21st, 2005, 11:11 AM
GreatAppSt, we'd love to have you and the Mrs. stop over at our party. We hosted your fellow ASU mate, B&G Express, a couple years back for the Wofford playoff game. It was great fun.

We'll be there 3-4 hours before every home game. PM me when you decide when you're coming. You might want to consider purchasing tickets well in advance from the UD ticket office, as I'm sure some of those games will sell out.

MR. CHICKEN
July 21st, 2005, 12:04 PM
Cool I'll probably PM you guys a week or so before a game I'm sure to attend. Just to get details like food and beverage prefs. :)

PS. BRAWK Ah wanna I say ah wanna meet up wit dat Mr Chicken man. Da boy got ah few screws ah loosen da hen house dowa. Doodle do.

MOUSEKETEER!...............DUH CHICKEN RESIDES IN SECTION J...O' DUH COOP!.................AH'LL BE LOOKIN'......FO' DAT BLACK & GOLD...ATTIRE!................:nod::rotateh::nod:. ..............BAWK!