PDA

View Full Version : Looking for two team fansites...

SAGA45
February 17th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if their were fansites for Alabama A&M and Southeast Missouri State. I haven't been able to find any. Thanks.

SAGA45
February 17th, 2007, 06:14 PM
anyone?

slostang
February 17th, 2007, 06:16 PM
I think you may be out of luck. I could not find one for either school.

spdram
February 17th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I found an EZ board for SEMS that hasn't been used since 05, but I did find A&M lists their board as SWACpage.com. You have to register so I did not check further. Good luck!

February 17th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I found an EZ board for SEMS that hasn't been used since 05, but I did find A&M lists their board as SWACpage.com. You have to register so I did not check further. Good luck!Lots of AAMU stuff on the www.SWACPAGE.com. Check the "Essential FCS Links" at the top of the page here for links to sites that list fan sites/boards. If they don't have it it is pretty unlikely they exist.

JSU Fan
February 17th, 2007, 10:52 PM
There is also some AAMU activity on the sports forum on the Birmingham News webpage.

The link is below.

Out.

http://www.al.com/forums/aam/index.ssf?initial=true

SAGA45
February 18th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Wow, you guys provided more than enough resources for me to checkout. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

EKU05
February 18th, 2007, 07:03 PM
I found an EZ board for SEMS that hasn't been used since 05, but I did find A&M lists their board as SWACpage.com. You have to register so I did not check further. Good luck!

That was probably a branch of the OVC EZ Board that used to be active. I'm the admin over there, though it was started by a Murray State poster. The whole board kind of died out except for the Morehead State page which is still used regularly. I think ColonelBlitz still posts some updates in the EKU section as well.