PDA

View Full Version : Campbell, Kennesaw, Charleston Southern, Gardner Webb

Tuna85
January 12th, 2018, 08:14 PM
UNA fan here. Just trying to find out if any of my future Big South Brethren post on this site. I know we will not be official Big South till 2019 but we will be playing Campbell in 2018.

Lion1983
January 16th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Yes we will....
Not many Big South folks on here as I have found. Keep posting and maybe they start replying.

Tuna85
January 16th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Yes we will....
Not many Big South folks on here as I have found. Keep posting and maybe they start replying.
I think this Conference news feed site is an automatic feed and not a discussion site. The forum site appears to be where the discussions are. That being said, on the forum site where they have FCS discussion, I have not managed to stir up any Big South member. Several of Other conferences but no Big South. Reckon it speaks to the current lack of brand loyalty. Hopefully UNA can help this change. Been looking at the UNA pride forum and it looks to be a good site for UNA internal discussion but not so good for external banter with the competition. This is not to say I will not try to join but that I like discussion with the competition also.