PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina A&Ts Rod Broadway will announce his retirement tomorrow

ASU33
January 8th, 2018, 02:17 PM
After a perfect 12-0 season, a conference title and HBCU football National Title Road Broadway is hanging up the whistle.

WestCoastAggie
January 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Just posted on the Coaching Carousel thread.

ASU33
January 8th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Just posted on the Coaching Carousel thread.

Who's the most likely replacement?

Big Dawg
January 8th, 2018, 02:30 PM
People can say what they want about the MEAC and A&T not being in the playoffs...but Broadway did a hell of a job at A&T. To take over a program that had lost 27 games in a row at one point and to lead them to where they are right now....rejuvenating Aggie pride and instilling a renewed sense of confidence at A&T, is nothing short of amazing.

Job well done, Broadway.

WestCoastAggie
January 8th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Who's the most likely replacement?

It will be an internal move. I can't say anymore until the presser tomorrow.

ASU33
January 8th, 2018, 02:49 PM
People can say what they want about the MEAC and A&T not being in the playoffs...but Broadway did a hell of a job at A&T. To take over a program that had lost 27 games in a row at one point and to lead them to where they are right now....rejuvenating Aggie pride and instilling a renewed sense of confidence at A&T, is nothing short of amazing.

Job well done, Broadway.

One of the greats In HBCU football history without a doubt.

Big Dawg
It will be an internal move. I can't say anymore until the presser tomorrow.

I’ve heard it’s gonna be the DC...but those rumors could be way off base

WestCoastAggie

Job well done, Broadway.

He helped revitalize and revolutionize our entire athletic department. The entire "front porch" is humming with all of sports in the running for conference titles. We produced three pro prospects last year in multiple sports, including an olympic sprinter, and are on pace to produce more in '18.

He also forced us Aggies to look within ourselves and donate back to Athletics and the school as a whole. He built a foundation that won't be easily demolished.

Professor
January 8th, 2018, 03:28 PM
I’ve heard it’s gonna be the DC...but those rumors could be way off base

You are correct. It's on the website

WestCoastAggie
January 8th, 2018, 03:34 PM
You are correct. It's on the website

I thought they were gonna keep that quiet until tomorrow.

Professor
January 8th, 2018, 03:41 PM
I thought they were gonna keep that quiet until tomorrow.

Worst kept secret lol. I've know officially since homecoming

Gil Dobie
January 8th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Congrats on a great season and retirement!

Derby City Duke
January 9th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Congratulations on the CB win and an excellent career @ A&T xbowx